Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLucia never heard someone say her name was like a star before. It was new to her. She listened to his question and thought about it. She had never really thought about it before. "I want to see the people around me smile. I liked making my old master happy. She was kind and I would hang out with her. I loved seeing her smile really."

SamwiseNichols
User Image
Alex Nikolson

I know I'm a little odd, but hear me out...

He blinked; what a surprising answer that turned out to be. Alex nodded, smiling once more. "Lucia, I believe we'll get along just fine. I'm going to take you home with me, I do hope that's okay with you?" He raised one hand, beckoning the store owner over, pulling a drawstring bag out with the other. "I hope this will be enough, sir?" He turned slightly, dumping half the contents of the bag into the store owner's hands. Wow...that was...that was a lot of gold coins. The other man's eyes widened, and he just nodded, pocketing the gold and handing Alex a key. Alex turned back to the cage, unlocking it and the chains, beckoning for Lucia to step out. "I've decided to trust you, so if you would be so kind as to stay with me, I really don't want to chain you up. I hope you don't mind walking? I'm not too fond of using automobiles to travel anymore." Goodness, the young man was fairly talkative. How long does he ramble on? Depending on the topic, a while.

...It was for science!

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image

Anya's ears instinctivly shot back against her head at the sound of the newcomer. Shaking her head she shifted back to a more sensual expression. This guy sounds like a jerk, but maybe the kind of arrogant man I'm looking for. She pushed herself up against the bars of her cage and eyed the loud man. How she wished the nicer one had taken notice of her. It would have been easier than possibly putting on the 'I want you Daddy' persona she was considering at the moment. There didnt seem to be many choices and she wanted her ticket out of this steel prison as soon as possible. This guy seemed like he was the demanding type, and while she always had an authority problem, she may have to just suck it up. Ugh, all men are dogs...

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLucia nodded. "Yes that is okay with me. I ask you be kind with me please." She said softly. She watched him pay the owner. She watched the door to her cage being opened and chains being taken off. She stepped out she wobbled for a bit at first but found her balance. She had been in there for some time. She nodded. "I will stay with you. I don't really have anywhere I could go otherwise as well. Walking is fine with me Master." She said softly. She didn't want to break his trust. She waited for him not knowing where to go at all.

SamwiseNichols
User Image
Alex Nikolson

Alex grinned, offering his normal arm - the left arm - for her to take if she needed steadying. "I just realized I never told you my name! You can call me Alex, is it alright if I call you by your name?" He gestured to the door, starting the fairly long walk it would take to get back to his home.

...It was for science!

Terra817
Petra Boskonovich

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

User Image

With a friend like me,

Petra swaggered around the store, still sneering. None of the manimals really peeked his interest, and he thought of his contempt at the man who just bought one, treating her well and talking nice to her." What was his ulterior motive? Who knows, maybe he's just a sucker." He thought to himself. Suddenly he caught one of the manimals eyeing him from across the way." Well, well, well." He said as he made his way over." Feeling brave lass? What's your name?" He said, even though a small glance down answered his question for him." Anya, what a pretty little name for a pretty little name. So Anya, do you have any interest in coming to serve under the boot of a man as extravagantly wealthy and staggeringly handsome as myself? Or are you content to sit in this cage until you gray and die eh?" Petra said as he twiddled the tip of his cane with his fingers.

Who needs enemies?

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLucia took his arm gratefully. She used to help keep herself balanced. She nodded. "You can call me by name name Alex unless you want to give me a new one." She told him. She saw the another man come in. She huddled close to Alex not really liking the vibe of the man that just came in. She walked with him wanting to get away from that man.

SamwiseNichols
User Image

Sayaka

All owners are the same. Arrogant Masters who can't handle me...

True to her nature, Sayaka snarls at the man at the other kitsune's cage. "Leave her alone you arrogant pig." She growls. The store owner glares at her and zaps her. "Be quiet you." He turns to the male. "Take your time and pick whoever you like." Her shoots Sayaka a warning glance as he walks away. She growls slightly, but keeps her mouth shut, not particularly wanting to get shocked again. She watches the man with contempt.

...So why should you be any different?
User Image
Alex Nikolson

Sensing the sudden tension, Alex swept out of the shop. He didn't like the way the other man was treating the fiery looking girl, but he didn't want to cause any trouble. He had a feeling it would have been a fight he could not win. "So, your previous master, you like her very much, yes? Would you like to tell me about her?" He paused, then continued on, still walking "And just so you know, if there's ever anything you don't want to talk about, you can tell me, and I won't push it. I may technically own you now, but you're still a person, and I don't want you to ever feel pressured to do something that makes you uncomfortable."

...It was for science!

Terra817
User Image

Chiriro Neliel Sempai

You think you can control me? Do me a favor. Go out in the woods and tell nature to obey...

Chiriro shakes her head at Sayaka's behavior. If she wanted to escape, her only chances would be to find an owner and escape from their home. And she certainly wasn't going to find one acting like that.
Chiriro sits at the back of her cage, wrapping her tail around her. She carefully cleans her tail and ears, watching the world around her quietly. She wasn't one to preen for owners and masters. She yawns slightly.

...Oh, it didn't work? I am nature personified. If you can't control it, you can't control me.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLucia went out of the shop with him not wanting to be anywhere near that other man. He gave her the chills. She looked at Alex grateful for getting her out of there. "Yes I was really close with my previous mistress. She was a stock trader. I would predict the stocks for her. We were like best friends really. I wish I had only seen her death so I could have prevented it. She would still be alive then." She said very sadly. She walked with him still holding onto his arm.
SamwiseNichols

Tipsy Ladykiller

User Image

Anya raised a brow as this curious man. She'd never met a man so conceited and forward with a woman. "First, may I say that I am honored that an aristocrat with such devilishly handsome looks would notice a lowly wench such as myself." Anya gave him a little half smile and batted her long lashes at the fool. "I live for the happiness and satisfaction of my Master dear sir. I can assure you nothing but obedience should you purchase me this day." Acid seemed to lace the end of her words. It pained her to speak this way but all she needed was for the old man to open her cage as he had done for her fellow fox cousin. She was even considering going with this rich man back to his home. I could rob him blind before making my escape... Anya heard the snarles of the girl near her. Her heart lept. I feel your anger and need cousin. Finally, someone she could relate to. Anya couldnt understand ever being nice to any man willing to buy a woman for his own needs and entertainment.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maxis Traiger
The Master of _____

User Image

The ride to the shop was a long and boring one, well at least to Maxis who was naturally impatient, he had wanted to send someone from his staff to pick something but they were generally no fun when it came to stuff like this so he figured it better to come himself. As they arrive at the shop his driver comes around to let the young ceo emerge from the car. "Ill be fine on my own Maxwell. You stay here:" he instructs the man who simply nods in understanding before getting back in the car. Placing a set of dark white framed sunglasses over his eyes he makes his way inside the rooms were much more up kept then what he had seen in the others shops he had visited which was a good sign to him. He makes his way down the line of cages looking at the content of each one, some seemed much to milk mannered for him, he wanted a toy someone to play with the entertain him and lighten up his oh so boring life again. As he walked a kitsune caught his eyes, they were more rare then he was used to seeing in the shops he had been to till now, having only seen one other and they were in another masters employ as they say. She seemed to be pushing against the cage, he found it oddly funny, even if she didnt look near as desperate as the ones he had seen in the past. He followed her eyes to another master and grins before turning his attention back to her "Maybe if you call out he will notice" he remarks in a bit of a sarcastic tone.
User Image
Alex Nikolson

Alex thought over what she said, then blinked. "So, you have supernatural powers? I saw you loosen that girl's shackle earlier; which was very kind, by the way. And now you say you can predict the future, it's so very interesting!" He smiled down at her "So what do you like to do, Miss Lucia? I personally enjoy the pursuit of knowledge." He idly wondered if she would let him do some brain scans later, but he didn't want to frighten the poor girl.
...It was for science!

Terra817

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
(( OCC: Just letting you know I will be posting later, things got busy today...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff