Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{ Axxx P R E L U D E xxx T O xxx S T A R L I G H T }

STATUS
                          fulldeadconstructionalive

ACCEPTING
                          nothingreservationsprofiles

[a] -{seraphim of insanity}- creationxxx
                            Naruto Role Play
                            made on April 20, 2012 opened of April 22, 2012
                            all images are credited to their respective deviantart and photobucket users
                            Credits to Monochrome Lullaby for.. Well, most of the fancy stuff you see on the front page!

Mods: Monochrome Lullaby , Broom with a Shotgun

The Profiles Thread!xxxxxxxThe OOC Chat Thread!

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{O U R xxx S T O R Y }

xxxxxxAs the final blows were being dealt in the Fouth Shinobi War, many terrible secrets were revealed and foretold. Among those secrets was the identity of one 'Tobi' Uchiha, revealing himself to Kakashi as his former teammate, Uchiha Obito, who was believed to be dead for many years. Obito died at Kakashi's hands, one final Lightning Cutter ended the once noble Uchiha. As for Naruto and Killer Bee.. Well, they did the impossible. Not only did they reclaim all of the Jinchuuriki from Obito's control, but in doing so, the souls of the departed hosts were returned, returning each to life. The backlash from this, however, was terrible for one Kabutomaru, whose entire being was disintegrated within moments of the backlash.
                        xxxxxxThe 'Impossible Nine' as they quickly became known as, returned to the joint forces as heroes, even though six had technically been dead for the entire war, while the seventh was forced to become a host once more. The demons, having been calmed by one Uzumaki Naruto, became, to the sheer shock of the world, bringers of life and good fortune to the almost broken world around them. Once great harbingers of death and destruction, the nine beasts became what they themselves had previously sworn to never become after humanity betrayed them time and time again; kind and gentle.
                        xxxxxx One would think that a story like this would end nicely, no? Well too bad. This isn't a 'perfect fantasy' and dark forces will always be at work in the Shinobi world, and even now, years after the Fourth Shinobi war, the world seems no better off. The Bijuu had returned to their destructive ways, and the teachings of Uzumaki Naruto have been lost.
                        Now our story... Begins.

xxxxxx The Fourth Shinobi war.. A war of heroes. A war of justice an unity... What a joke. To Konoha, those were times of fantasy and grandeur, for the fifth and sixth world shinobi wars had come and gone with much the same result as previous wars, thousands upon thousands dead. Farmlands destroyed, forests burned to the ground, and the once great Hokage monument shattered and split, all due to the careless disregard for the legacy of Uzumaki Naruto. To this day, eight hundred years after the Great Naruto proved that Jinchuuriki can always be heroes, people still see them as monsters, freaks and weapons while others see them as saviors and heroes.
                        xxxxxx The world in changing. From the deserts of Sungakure, to the mountains of Iwagakure, the world seems to hold it's breath. Something is coming, and only the earth itself knows it's power. But something has happened that has set the uneasy relations between the villages, relations that it's people have worked so hard to maintain, in jeopardy of another world shinobi war.
                        The Land of Iron has been invaded. No... not just invaded, but cut off. Along the north halves of the Lands of Lightning and Earth, a wall of ice has formed. A wall that towers almost seven solid miles into the air, it's top hidden by low hanging clouds of a seemingly endless winter. For one hundred years the north has been cut off, and the winters becoming ever colder, to a point where Kumogakure and Iwagakure have debated offering Konoha their populations and moving south to be away from the almost endless winter. But even in the ever growing Leaf Village, problems have risen day after day. The Uchiha and Senju clans, two of the founding clans of Konoha, have been at each others throats for centuries now, civil war is always on the people's minds. The world's climate is changing, and Konoha's harvests have been suffering, not to mention that many of the beasts that they use for food have been dying off due to the unusually cold winters. Kirigakure has been encountering similar problems; during usually bountiful shipping months, their harbor has been iced in and their farms covered in ice. Sunagakure's climate has become milder, but the fact that their lands are still covered by sands does not help them in the assistance to other villages, but to make matters worse, the cold nights in the desert sands has made any hopes of crops null and void.
                        xxxxxxKonoha, desperate for change, now sends their newest class of genin into the world. Can these young men and women change the world? Or will chaos dash the hopes of the world? It is time... For a Starlit Spring.

xxxxxxx ~+Update+~
                        Strange beasts have now begun moving south, away from the frozen wall that lies to the north of Kumogakure and Iwagakure. Large wolves, now called Direwolves, roam the forests and plains in large packs, their size is almost ten times that of a normal wolf, a full grown male can stand almost five feet tall, maybe bigger. To add to the dangers, large bears have also been spotted, their girth and almost eighteen foot height while on their hind legs makes them an imposing enemy.
                        These creatures, however, live in fear of two others that have now moved south of the wall; Wraiths and Wyverns. Corrin, the Hokage of Konoha, possesses a summoning contract with the Northern Wyverns, but these beasts are not bound to his contract, for they are ruled by another.
                        While these Wyverns are the worst of the bunch, the Wraiths are rumored to be the most terrifying of the lot; their ghostly forms and their strange, blue glow give them an otherworldly feel.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{T E R M S xxx O F xxx A G R E E M E N T }

G E N E R A L xxx R U L E Sxxxxxx
                          concerning literacy, RP rating, post formats
                            I see you've taken an interest in this RP. Welcome!, I hope you decide to stay.
                            To start, I would like lazy-lit to adv. lit players.
                            I don't want to see any one liners. Period.
                            use a spell checker, Word and Firefox both have one kiddos.
                            this is a PG-16 RP so once clothing starts hitting the floor, skip to the next scene
                            Violence is okay, since this is a Naruto RP, but make sure it's not too gruesome
                            No auto-hitting, power playing or god modding. three strikes you're out. this also means to take hits. some hits can be avoided, but at least let your character be hit or injured.
                            RP in the third person format. i've never liked the first person format much. Use "She, He, We" not "I, and Me."
                            Being active is a must. I expect a post at least every day. if you have issues, just hit me up with a PM and I'll get everything fixed up : )
                            Please send profiles to me. When you are approved, you can post it in the profile thread. Title your PM... 'Melting Snows'.

C O N C E R N I N G xxx C H A R A C T E R Sxxxxxx
                          character creation, rules, and other things
                            Characters must be original. No Mary sues or Gary Sues.
                            No character is directly related to a canon character. This means that they would be their son or daughter.
                            Also, no characters being descendants of several canons. Like Sai, Sasuke, and Kakashi. That's a big no no.
                            No overly powered characters. They must have their weaknesses and strengths like anyone else.
                            For now, only Genin and Jounin Teachers (and Hokage) are being accepted! Its a Prequel thread..
                            Tailed beasts are to stay in character if you have them. Shukaku isn't going to be happy go lucky, and Kyuubi isn't going around being super helpful.
                            Eternal Mangekyou's are forbidden, unless I say otherwise. Mangekyous are allowed, though there is a limit on how many people can have them.
                            Tailed beasts are also going to people who can RP very well. I know that sounds mean, but they have a big part in the RP. It's easy for people to get carried away or something.
                            If you want to play a character with a tailed beast, you must notify me. There are rules on the characters. If you don't like it too ******** bad. I'm tired of seeing overly powered characters.
                            Rules on Uchiha's
                            I'm only allowing 6 more Uchiha clan members. Currently we're at: 3/6
                            1 of which can have the Mangekyou. This character has been taken.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{ P R O F I L E xxx F O R M A T }

Please note that if you have more or less jutsu just copy and paste that s**t
                        Don't mess up my profile format
                        The pic size means before the drop shadow/stroke
                        If you don't have photoshop just put the stroke
                        To speed things up, just copy and paste the format into wordpad, then press Replace. Type in color1, and replace with the color of your choice. Rinse and Repeat.

[align=center][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/smile_baka/defualt.png[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=color2][u][color=black]B A S I C [color=white]xx[/color] I N F O R M A T I O N[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/size]
                        [list][list][list][color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***INSERT FULL NAME HERE**** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***NICKNAMES/TITLES**** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***AGE***[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***BIRTHDAY****[/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***RANK (gennin, jounin and Hokage**** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]**TEAM NUMBER**** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***JUTSU ELEMENTS (three or less)*** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***WEAPONS*** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***VILLAGE***** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***TAILED BEAST or Kekei Genkei? --delete this line if your character doesn't have either. it starts at the [ color=color2 ]*** [/color][/u][/color]
                        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[imgleft]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/smile_baka/default3.png[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=color2][color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=13][color=black]BIOGRAPHY [/color][/u][/color][/size]
                        [list][list][size=10]blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=color3][u][color=black]T E C H N I Q U E [color=white]xx[/color] L I S T [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/size]
                        [list][list][list]
                        [color=color3][size=15][color=color1]● [color=color2]●[/color] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]****JUTSU NAME HERE****[/color][/u][/color]
                        [size=9]****if this jutsu is an original one or a high leveled one, put a description[/size]

[color=color3][size=15][color=color1]● [color=color2]●[/color] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]****JUTSU NAME HERE****[/color][/u][/color]
                        [size=9]****if this jutsu is an original one or a high leveled one, put a description[/size]

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{C H A R A C T E R xxx S H E E T }

H O K A G E
                              Tarrea Corrin

J O N I N xxx S E N S E I
                              - Uchiha Akane
                              - Mayu Wakahisa
                              - Kazemaru Kazuki
                              - Yurika Sayu
                              - Kimeko Hozuki
                              - Hikari Yamamoto

G E N I N xxx R E C R U I T S
                              Senju Daisuke
                              Uchiha Tsubaki
                              Siyamak "Neo" Niashi
                              Hikaku Neh Uchiha
                              Lina Himeko
                              Vandaruhātsu
                              C (Kumogakure transfer)
                              Raiku Yoshi
                              Inoru Yamanaka
                              Giyo Hyuuga
                              Zak Roshi
                              Inuzuka Kyra
                              Sarutobi Hisana
                              Sato Ren
                              Ayaka Ito
                              Miroku Kurama
                              Shinobu Higurashi

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{G E N I N xxx T E A M S }

T E A M xxx O N E
                            Sensei: Uchiha Akane
                            - Siyamak "Neo" Niashi
                            - Hikaku Neh Uchiha
                            - Lina Himeko

T E A M xxx T W O
                            Sensei: Yurika Sayu
                            -
                            - Inoru Yamanaka
                            - Giyo Hyuuga

T E A M xxx F O U R
                            Sensei: mayu wakahisa
                            - Senju Daisuke
                            - Uchiha Tsubaki
                            - Vandaruhātsu

T E A M xxx F I V E
                            Sensei: Kimeko Hozuki
                            - Sarutobi Hisana
                            - Sato Ren
                            - Roshi Zak

T E A M xxx S I X
                            Sensei: Hikari Yamamoto
                            - Ayaka Ito
                            - Miroku Kurama
                            - Shinobu Higurashi

T E A M xxx S E V E N
                            Sensei: Kazemaru Kazuki
                            - Inuzuka Kyra
                            - C (Kumogakure transfer)
                            - Raiku Yoshi

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{M I S S O N S xxx B O A R D }

information: to request a mission, just inbox me. if you'd like to make one up, just also inbox.

MISSION #1
                          ?-rank; Team: ALL
                            Attend the Spring's End Festival!

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

{ W E A T H E Rxxx O F xxx T H E xxx W O R L D }

Date ; Saturday ; September 22nd

K O N O H A
                        S U N A G A K U R E
                        K U M O G A K U R E

Sunny
                            48 Degrees
                            Sunny
                            70 Degrees
                            Partly Cloudy
                            40 Degrees

I W A G A K U R E
                        K I R I G A K U R E

Partly Cloudy
                            22 Degrees
                            Partly Cloudy
                            45 Degrees

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    User Image

{ A L Lxxx O Fxxx M Y xxx R A N D O Mxxx B U L L S H I T }

A N N O U N C E M E N T S

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Autobiographer 200
    TxAxRxRxExA xxxx Cx Ox Rx Rx Ix Nx

Carrying; Personal sword, storage scroll. Thinking; here we go again... old men and their arguments, such a bother. Mood; irritable. Location; Council chambersMy voice is deceiving, for one so short.

If you expect me to sit here and watch you hurt those I care for and have sworn to protect...
    xxxxxxx The your world is about to come crashing down like icicles from a rooftop.

User Image
    Corrin sat with his chin propped up on his right palm, the arm holding up the fairly annoyed looking Hokage. For almost a solid hour and a half the elders from the Senju and Uchiha clans had been arguing back and forth about a stupid subject; his placing of Senju Daisuke and Uchiha Tsubaki, the main clan heirs, on the same genin team. The two had been top marks in the academy and, by tradition, were to be placed on the same team, but the two clans were once more at each other's hypothetical throats. The Uchiha, in their arrogance, were harping about Daisuke not being worthy enough to be on the same team as Tsubaki, and demanded the boy be removed and placed on another team. The Senju, on the other hand, were hounding on the Uchiha for being single minded and fools for being clan 'superiority' into the mix, though the Senju outnumbered the Uchiha, easily, two to one, maybe even more than that.
    Corrin rubbed his eyes, glancing to his left as one of the Hyuuga elders glanced at him and rolled his eyes, earning a nod from Corrin. this argument had been going on for too long, and he needed to end it. Finally, though, Satoshi made the mistake of bringing to already strained Hokage back into the fray.
    "Just remove the boy and place him with one of the Hyuuga, Lord Hokage." Satoshi nagged, but the way he said 'Lord' rubbed Corrin just the right way, well, to finally snap his patience. Without as much as a shift in the Hokage's chakra, the room's temperature dropped almost a solid twenty degrees, the windows beginning to frost over, and a light frost began to form on the tables and empty seats.
    "Do not. Question me, Satoshi. Now both of you, sit the hell down before I make you." Corrin hissed, the two elders, Taishoke and Satoshi both, lowered themselves into their chairs as the temperature began to rise again.
    "Uchiha Tsubaki and Senju Daisuke will remain on the same teams. I will hear no more arguments about it." Corrin turned his turquoise eyes to Satoshi, whose breath seemed to catch in his chest as the Hokage's cold glare bore into him. "And if I see one more bruise on your daughter, Satoshi, I will imprison you for a year in the chakra containment cells in the lower prisons. Understood?"
    The two clan heads slowly nodded their heads as they looked at the ground, somewhat embarrassed at their actions, but more at the fact they had just been put in their place by a boy almost half of their age, but clearly more powerful than they were. It frightened them now; they had sculpted this prodigy into a fighting machine, a true leader and a powerful force to b reckoned with, but now, he was out of their grasp. The moment he took the Hokage's mantle, they noticed the change; no longer did he listen or consult with them as he had done as an ANBU Captain, but now, he was a man of his own and would stand for nobody else ruling over him. He was the Hokage, and he would be sure his power was absolute.

-across the village-
    Walking along the road behind the academy building walked the heir of the Senju clan, Daisuke. he was a little late, but that didn't matter. The teachers were free of them, and all he had to do was check the board for his team. With a grin, Daisuke ran the rest of the way, jumping over a large dog that stood in his way, one belonging to one of the Inuzaka elders, probably, but the boy didn't stop to check. He instead kept going, slipping through the door as someone left, the boy almost being stuck in the door frame by the closing door.
    With a sigh of relief for not tearing his new shirt, Daisuke turned his attention to the large board that now covered the wall where their lockers had once been. The board was covered with names and numbers, some he didn't know, mostly those of their new genin teachers. Daisuke scanned the board and was rewarded by catching a glimpse of his team number and what room to report to, other than that, he had no clue who was in his team. The Senju heir slipped through the crowded hallway, making sure to avoid the fan girls. Gods could they be annoying.
    He reached the room fairly quickly; room 191, the last room on the first floor, but one of the largest. On one end was a board that stretched the entire wall, while on the other was a large, bay window where four of the largest dogs of the Inuzaka clan could sleep, not side by side, by nose to butt, or however you want to call it.

5,550 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Wall Street 200
    User Image
    HIMAWARI
    The Lava User

"Of all the days to oversleep," Himawari said to herself as she was rushing around her apartment. The fiery red head was a jounin who was supposed to be meeting her team today. Well that is if she could make it to the training grounds. The kunoichi wasn't known for being late, after all she pretty much despised it. Anybody who was late to something that she had planned, usually got a nasty surprise in the form of her spitting lava at them. It was probably why she was called Hot-Head by some of the other Jounins. She didn't mind, why should she, after all it wasn't insulting or anything like that. It was just a summary of her abilities, especially since she preferred to use fire jutsu's over anything, including her Kekkai Genkai.

Once she was finally ready to leave her apartment, she left in a hurry. Hopefully, her new team hadn't decided that she wasn't going to come and had left already. Then she would have to go to their homes and retreive them and apologize for being late and that would just be embarrassing. Of course, she didn't like being late, she was a jounin for christ's sake. She was supposed to be on time and present for meeting her new team. Sure, she had done a great things with her last team, but this was a whole new group of people.

It excited her to think that there was a brand new group of Genins for her to train, after all, she was a fairly decent teacher, as her track record would show. Only a few months ago, her previous team had taken then Chunin exams and imagine her surprise when they all passed. Of course, it meant that she wouldn't be their sensei anymore when it came to the team but they could still train together. She had actually seen at least two of them last week and the other was off with a group on a mission. She would catch up with him later but right now, she had more important things on her mind. 'Like getting to the academy on time,' she thought to herself as she ran down the streets of Konoha.

Most people stopped and stared as the Fire Kunoichi ran past them, she wasn't often in such a hurry and it was odd to see her actually be late for something. She didn't pay them any mind, just blocking them out as she went. However, she quickly made it to the Academy, quickly heading towards the classroom where team assignments were written on the board. Hopefully, she would be with a team that was drama free between the members. Drama between the members meant that she would have to deal with that, and she would deal with it her own way. Separating the problems was always a good start, especially when it was lava that separated them. She remembered the first time she had shown her previous team her jutsu, boy were they impressed.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Everybody's waiting, everybody's watching
    Even when you're sleeping, keep your eyes open
    The tricky thing, is yesterday we were just children
    Playing soldiers, just pretending
    Dreaming dreams with happy endings

#FD61B5
          In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords, but now we've stepped into a cruel world, where everybody stands and keeps score

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

T s u b a k ixxxU c h i h a

Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown, everybody's watching to see the fallout, even when you're sleeping. Keep your eyes open
          ______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

A wide grin was already on her face as she wrapped bandages around her chest. The young pinklette was beaming. Today was the day! She'd be put on a genin squad. Even though she had been thrust into the world quite quickly, Tsubaki Uchiha was still very anxious and excited to become a genin. She tightened the wrappings on her chest. The girl pulled on her clothing, a tank top, mesh shirt, and a jacket. Her head band was already tied in her hair. The Uchiha could hardly contain her excitement. The girl was already dashing through her room, opening the sliding door. She slammed straight into someone's stomach, and winced as she fell back. Her eyes widen as she saw her father. Tsubaki quickly got to her knees, bowing a deep bow. "I'm sorry, Pa-Father." She held herself to the ground, waiting for... something. The girl was used to his treatment, and unlike her mother she didn't fight back. Of course, he'd usually call it training. Tsubaki had learned fast how to dodge and duck. It was one of those things she was proud of. "You're a disgrace to the clan" The pinklette rolled her eyes. Yes, yes, the whole Uchiha clan knew that. She wasn't sure if it was her hair, or just because she was a girl, but Tsubaki was constantly getting looks of disdain. She was very much used to it. She didn't blame them sometimes, she could hardly throw a punch. Her hair was also pink... What kind of a kunoichi had pink hair? Her mother had pink hair... As well as her aunt, and uncle... The girls was drifting off as her father ranted about Hokage-sama... So that's probably why he was in a bad mood. "Believe you're in the same squad as that Senju brat. That a-" What...

What...?

Senju brat usually meant Daisuke. Senju Daisuke

Tsubaki's face turned red, and she blinked several times. Her father was very angry... So... Oh god... "Hurry up girl, and get yourself to the Academy." He made a motion to strike her, but the pinklette had already ducked under his arm, in between his legs and was already half way down the hallway. "Bye bye, Papa!" Her voice was a lot more cheerful then usual. She was already late, but that was okay. She was the top kunoichi of her class in terms of book smarts. Her father wouldn't allow anything lower then a green mark. She necessarily didn't like people seeing her all bruised up... Which usually happened no matter how fast she was. But then again... It got Daisuke to hold her hand, and oh god he had warm hands... The girl dashed into the classroom, sliding in between someone's legs, and looked over to see what class room she'd be in. The girl had been fast enough to dodge several people's inquiries. When you saw the pink haired Uchiha on the go, be prepared to get trampled. She stumbled over to the room, and held her breath as she walked in.

There sitting close to a window, looking outside was the 'brat' himself. Tsubaki's brain went dead for several seconds. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU, HOKAGE-SAMA!" Of course, later on, Tsubaki would realize that the reason they were put on the same team was because of the tradition of the top girl and boy being on the same team. Honestly, she didn't care. She just couldn't believe her luck. She was a boarder line fan girl, but no matter. She played it off pretty well. Tsubaki instantly gathered herself back together, a smile on her face. "Hey, Dai-chan. I guess we're on the same team... Any idea who are last member is.... Or our sensei?" The girl made her way over to him. She hadn't really paid attention to anything, rather... She was a bit too excited that she'd be on the same team as Daisuke That meant... They would spend their genin and chunin and quite possibly their jonin years together.... Ahh... Her father was indeed angry, but Tsubaki was quite happy. Of course, she really couldn't let too many people know how she felt about the Senju. She usually acted pretty cool and composed, but in the inside she was squealing. Loudly.

So here you are, two steps ahead and staying on guard, every lesson forms a new scar

They never thought you'd make it this far
    But turn around, oh they've surrounded you
    It's a showdown and nobody comes to save you now
    But you've got something they don't
    You've just gotta keep your eyes open.
    Keep your feet ready, heartbeat steady
    Keep your eyes open, keep your aim locked
    The night goes dark, keep your eyes open

Anxious Autobiographer

4,300 Points
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    User Image

xxM a y u W a k a h i s a xx

She's a r e b e l
    She's a s.a.i.n.t.
    She's the salt of theearth and she's dangerous.

Mayu strolled toward the Academy, hands shoved in her pockets. It was a beautiful, mild day and she had to spend it training genin. She scowled at the realization that many beautiful days would be spent teaching... Why had she been assigned this? Mayu could work in a team, sure, but she preferred to work solo. Or with just one other person. She pulled a cigarette and a lighter out of her pocket, lit it, then took a long drag. Mayu vaguely wondered if she'd be allowed to smoke around her pupils.

Upon reaching the Academy, the brunette reluctantly put out her cigarette and disposed of it. She headed inside, hoping against hope her charges would be intelligent and likable. It wasn't that she didn't like genin or children, it was just that the majority of them lacked ambition and a true understanding of how important the way of the shinobi was. Mayu finally came to room 191, where two genin were. She thought she recognized them as the Uchiha and Senju heirs.

'Great. This gig won't be so much babysitting as it is refereeing.'She thought, wondering why the hell they were together.'Hm? It seems like they're getting along alright though... strange.

"Hey!" She called out to them, striding into the room. "The name's Mayu Wakahisa. You may call me Sensei or Mayu, I don't really care. Just be respectful until we get more friendly. I am bigger than you, after all."

Mayu sat cross-legged on the desk in front, studying the two, her eyes bright with interest. At least she wouldn't have to worry about incompetence. They appeared healthy and strong enough, and she knew for a fact that their clans trained them constantly. And they certainly looked the part. Mayu's civilian-style clothing contrasted a bit with their more traditional shinobi garb, the head band on her upper right arm being the only thing to identify her as a fellow ninja.

"You guys are Daisuke Senju and Tsubaki Uchiha, right?" She added. "I have no idea who your third teammate is or where they are, but I don't believe in being late, so let's get started. Tell me a bit about yourselves... strengths, weaknesses, goals, things you want to learn..."

User Image
    Location ll Konohagakure ; the Academy
    Mood ll Neutral
    With ll Two genin

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items