4,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

xxM a y u W a k a h i s a xx

She's a r e b e l
She's a s.a.i.n.t.
She's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous.

"Atta girl, Tsubaki-chan!" Mayu sang out proudly. "You're on the right track."

Mayu had to admit, Tsubaki was like the adorable little sister or child she'd never had. She and Daisuke were both working well. Mayu couldn't help but feel smug at how her team was bonding. Surely this was an accomplishment! Then, she noticed Van struggled. She frowned at his comments, lighting up another cigarette.

"Look kid... if you don't wanna be here, you don't have to be." Mayu pointed out, soft curls of smoke coming out of her mouth as she spoke. "I know it's not easy... it isn't supposed to be. Everyone has different talents. Obviously Tsubaki has a knack for this, but when it comes to pure physical strength and size, you're the top dog."

She tilted her head to the side, studying the redhead. He clearly was uncomfortable... and she couldn't blame him. She would've been pissed too if she were in his shoes.

"If you wanna stick around though, you'll get it eventually." Mayu added. "I don't care if you don't wanna be on this team and grow with us. That's on you. But I promise to give you my 100% if you stay and give me yours."

She then stepped onto the water by Tsubaki and crouched down, checking the girl's chakra levels. It was up to Van if he wanted to join in. She wasn't going to waste her time convincing him to stay. She wasn't his mother, she was his teacher and potential friend. And Mayu knew better than anyone how much more meaningful it was to choose your own path.

User Image

OOC ll Glad to have you back, Tsubaki-chan~! =)
Location ll Konohagakure ; Training Ground 4
Mood ll Excited
With ll Squad 4

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ş xє x η x ɉ x ʉ xxxx םxxx ʂx ʮx ɮx є

Carrying; Chakra blade, and rest of equipment stored in leg pouch. Thinking; CRAP. Mood; Going downhill. Location; Training ground #4

Does this darkness have a name? Cruelty... Hatred... It always finds us... It steals our lives... And we seek it out and embrace it...
xxxxxxx Now children are sent into the world... Like young men of old going to war...

User Image
Daisuke blinked as Tsubaki manged to do it on her second, his moth slightly agape, then smiled As he jumped to his feet as Van finally joined them. Daisuke turned to the now refilled pool of water and cleared his mind and stepped forward onto the water as he pushed his chakra to his feet. As the bottom of his foot hit the water, he dropped straight down and slid, falling into the water with a cry.
"Damn... looks like Van and me are gonna be doing this for awhile.." Daisuke grumbled, splashing some of the water out of the pool in frustration as he got to his feet, scowled down at the water. "She's got a point, man. Out of everyone you topped in Taijutsu, no matter who you were fighting! Hell, I think that bruise you gave me from last month's sparring session is still there." Daisuke said with a grin before attempting the water walk again, only this time, he put way too much chakra into it, the water actually being blown upwards and over him, drenching the poor boy. In an almost comical fashion, Daisuke's hair was down over his eyes, plastered there by the water as he spit out a mouthful.
"Crap."

We only hope for their safe return... But we know that some will always be lost along the way... But...
When did we lose our way? We are consumed by shadows and swallowed whole by our Darkness... Does this Darkness have a name?xxxxxxxxx
Maybe it's your name?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© GhOsTxAMV ~ youtube

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
TxAxRxRxExA xxxx Cx Ox Rx Rx Ix Nx

Carrying; Storage scrolls, sheathed sword Thinking;Supercalafrag...What the hell am I thinking about? Mood; Playful/Comforting Location; Training Grounds, Forest
My voice is deceiving, for one so short.

If you expect me to sit here and watch you hurt those I care for and have sworn to protect...
xxxxxxx The your world is about to come crashing down like icicles from a rooftop.

User Image

"Lina, listen to me. Don't be afraid of Siyamak's power, or even Hikaku's. Both of them are incomplete if you aren't there to help them along the way, and you aren't going to fare any better if they aren't there for you, understand? You three are a team, no matter what your kekkei genkai is, you three need each other to survive in this world." Corrin lifted a had and placed it atop the girl's head, smiling down at her. "Never forget that. I want you to push each other until you are strong. And ten push further until you are the strongest." Corrin lifted his hand away from her and looked up at the sky.
"Let's get you back to the village, unless you want to stay here and train by yourself for a little while?"

-Across the Village-
"L-Lord Hokage! What of.. er.." The look that the ANBU stationed outside of Siyamak's door received was one that only the white haired man could pull. The ANBU faded into the shadows as the Hokage, though it was one of the ice clones he had, entered Siyamak's hospital room. A few of the nurses bowed to the man before making on last check on Siyamak and made their exit. The clone took a seat next to the bed and closed it's eyes, waiting until the boy awoke to speak with him.

{{Oh my god, terribles posts from me today!!}}

The Hozuki Prodigy ~ Tsunagetsu Hozuki ~ The Rain Fly-er

User Image
Tsuna continued flying through the area of red crystals, he looked left and right to see if anyone was there. "This feels so pointless its just walls of Crystals upon crystals". He passed something very fast, it was a blur but Tsuna felt it was someone he knew. He stopped flying forward then turned around "What is it Tsuna?" Mizutori asked. Tsuna started flying back "Who's there?!" he called out then flew very fast. He heard his name being called repeatedly Hozuki boy...Hozuki boy...Hozuki boy it kept coming and very clear to him. "Some one's taunting me" he whispered to himself, he was completely unaware that illusions were possible in the Crystal labyrinth.

He often dazed off and was easily distracted, so he couldn't help but to follow this voice that was calling him. He flew for several minutes then finally stopped "I don't understand someone was calling me". He stopped flying completely and placed his feet on the ground, he looked to his left at a crystal and saw Giyo. "So it was you!" he said as he started running forward. Mizutori flew towards him and saw Giyo standing there next to a crystal wall appearing to have hit it. Tsuna was running in place yet appeared to be focused on running to Giyo. "Tsuna, its your under an illusion your teammate is right in front of you!" Mizutori yelled. Tsuna could not hear him and was completely in a trance unaware Giyo was in front of him, still running caught in a illusion.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔════════╗
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊑Siyamak Neo Niashi
㊑The Rookie
㊑Of the Hidden Leaf
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
╚════════╝

Current location: Konahagakure Hospital
Current Keikei Genkei Active: None
Equipment: Small Katana / Staff
Mood: Calm
With: The hokage
Current Thoughts: What's going on?
Chakra Level's: 1%

⇒This world is a scary one, filled with all sorts of evil....◄
⇒I wish I could do something about this impureness...◄
⇒But maybe someday, the secret of my chakra will be revealed. ◄

Siyamak "Neo" Niashi's Voice

Siyamak "Neo" Niashi's theme

After a while of working on him, siyamak was allowed to be taken to a small room of his own to rest for now. Placing him in a bed and rolling him to room 45, siyamak was to be treated with extra care. Apparently he didnt suffer major damage, and his chakra seemed to be under control. After being taken to his room, the nurses left and allowed his family to come see him. It wasnt long and his mother ran in with tear's and gave siyamak a hug. Of course siyamak was asleep until that point. When he heard his mother's cries and his father's worried tone, his eye's opened up. "Mother...father...your alright." He said and sighed with relief. He still thought akane was a insane in the head, and didnt know she did it for his well being.

"Mother...father...what happened?" He asked, which they went to explain he apparently had some sort of massive reserve of chakra along with a special ability. However it was unknown to them what it was. Sighing, siyamak nodded to his parents but noticed the hokage walk in. Staring at the hokage, siyamak's parents walked outside so the hokage could talk to him. This made siyamak a bit nervous, he didnt know what was going on or why he was in the hospital. All he remembered was he blacked out after their sensei went beserk. "Lord hokage, sorry I got so banged up on my first training session. Im trying really hard to meet everyone's expectations, but im not as skilled as my teammates." Siyamak said to the hokage.

After taking a moment of silence, his face showed sadness. "I dont know what's wrong with me. Why am I in the hospital? And what happened to sensei and my team?" He asked corrin with concern in his eye's. Siyamak was innocent right now, and could be easily manipulated. He was unaware of the power he possesed and what it ment for the world. The rebirth of the rinnegan ment a new era was dawning. Would siyamak be the peace bringer and save the world from chaos like his predicesor the rikudou sennin did when he defeated the ten tails? Or would he be like nagato and bring about the end, almost wiping out konaha entirely.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
TxAxRxRxExA xxxx Cx Ox Rx Rx Ix Nx

Carrying; Storage scrolls, sheathed sword Thinking;Supercalafrag...What the hell am I thinking about? Mood; Playful/Comforting Location; Training Grounds, Forest
My voice is deceiving, for one so short.

If you expect me to sit here and watch you hurt those I care for and have sworn to protect...
xxxxxxx The your world is about to come crashing down like icicles from a rooftop.

User Image

The Hokage's clone smiled as the boy's parents left and they were left alone for the time being. With a pause, the clone lifted his eyes to the boy, their gaze locking for a moment before he began to explain what had happened to Siyamak.
"What Akane did, Siyamak, was help you. And help you to the greatest extent of her abilities... My appearance was only for political reasons, and nothing more.." The clone paused for a moment, letting that little bit of information sink in. "She did it on my orders in the best way she knew how, and our suspicions are realized; the Rinnegan. Siyamak, you have.. Needless to say, one of the rarest ocular based doujutsus in the world... The problem is, as history tells... the past two wielders were harbingers of destruction.. The last being the deadliest; a man of the Uzumaki clan known as Nagato, who later became known as Pain. He single handily wiped out Konoha with one ability, though that ability has been lost to the passage of time..."Corrin's clone paused as he glanced out the window. "... I'm telling you this now, Siyamak; keep yourself calm. Until you can become stronger, relying on your team in the process and helping them as well, using the Rinnegan would kill you. It's power drain can completely wipe out one your age... I'll see what I can do to help you, and help Akane in your training. Until then I need you to keep yourself as calm as possible." Corrin hated telling the boy that, it was almost like telling him to seal away his emotions and become exactly what he didn't want; a zombie like Nagato had been during his war against Jiraiya and Konoha.
"... It's been over eight hundred years since the last Rinnegan appeared and was used... May your paths be the right ones..." The clone said before beginning to deteriorate into ice dust, an effect that Corrin liked to call 'Diamond Dust' due to the reflective properties of ice and how the light passing through the dust cloud from his ice clones shone like diamonds.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔════════╗
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊑Siyamak Neo Niashi
㊑The Rookie
㊑Of the Hidden Leaf
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
╚════════╝

With: No one
Current Thoughts: I will unlock it, no matter the cost...to protect everyone.

Siyamak listened to what the hokage had to say. Apparently their sensei was trying to help him? Regardless that was a bit overboard to do to him and his fellow team. After hearing further on the subject, he couldnt believe what he was hearing. The rinnegan? He read about that in his book on the history of konaha. Why would he have such a doujutsu? And why would he try to supress it if it was true? Was it a danger to him? So many questions flooded siyamak's head, however there was one thing clear to him. And that was to unlock the rinnegan and it's secrets, it was his chance to prove that he wasnt a low ranking shinobi and he could bring about alot of good with those eye's. But he was getting ahead of himself, he couldnt have such a doujutsu.

Choosing to take it as it was said, maybe the hokage was right? Siyamak was intrested now in not only uncovering the secrets of his hidden power, but unlocking the rinnegan and mastering it. After the hokage had finished talking, siyamak closed his eye's and begin to dig deep. That being that was with him before, was it who he thought it was? A voice guiding him unlike the past user's. He knew what his destiny was. When the clone vanished from the room, siyamak's parents walked back in, they were listening through the door and were stunned. However they noticed siyamak climbing out of his bed. "I know what I must do....I will build a bridge to peace. I will finish the sage's work, and rise to his heights." Siyamak said softly and walked over to a mirror.

It was dead set in his mind now to unlock its power. He knew his purpose, and he would use his power to help his team in any way he could. "Relying on my comrades is a way to get stronger....but how can I gain strength entirely by relying on other's, when I cant even protect the one's I care for?" Siyamak thought, and the logic stuck to his mind. Opening his eye's in the mirror, he could feel it again, the pulsing power within. His eye's begin to change again, the indigo color enveloped them and the ripples begin to appear. However he stopped it quickly and suppressed it when a pain shot through his body. "I...cant control...it...not yet." He said aloud. Quickly nurses ran into the room and begin to pull him back into his bed.

The seals were wearing off and causing his eye's to run loose. Siyamak had to remember what the hokage said. Remain calm, just for now. Taking a deep breath and climbing back into the bed, siyamak closed his eye's and the nurses placed a warm towl over them. Then placing more seals to keep his chakra under control, just until he could control it. "Hopefully im ready for a upcoming mission....and I wonder...what my teammates think of my now." He thought to himself.

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
                                                Hikaku's affinity relation to the topic wasn't quite what Akane was searching for, but it was a step in the right direction. She lifted up her hands to take a rubber band from one of her pockets located on her hip, brushing her hair with her slender fingers as she curled it into a bun. "Eh, close enough." She mumbled, closing her eyes for a brief second to remind herself of her tasks before switching her attention to the medical facility a few feet away from her. Hikaku turned away to start in walking down the path they had recently came from soon stating that he preferred to stay outside rather than to meet Siyamek- a decision she wouldn't have made, but it was something she couldn't force onto him. He was just beginning to adjust to Siyamek's new power, and that was certainly something she couldn't blame him for.. although, this idea might be more applied to herself than the Uchiha boy. Hikaku might not understand what the Rinnegan's true ability is.. and right now, she currently doesn't know if Siyamek knew either. Either or, she couldn't let anyone know about what he possessed... should the Chunin Exams happen, she would have to keep that boy from revealing the Rinnegan. Corrin had already stated that a war had already started.. there's no telling what exactly may happen in the future.. especially involving Siyamek. At this point, she had to make sure she was on top of her game at all times and make sure he was closely under watch. Her thoughts returned back to Hikaku, wondering how long would it take for him to accept that his teammate wasn't simply ordinary. She let out a sigh, nodding reluctantly to his decision, "I'll see you in a while then." Just as she turned to take her leave, his sudden burst of words stopped her midway as she recognized what exactly he was doing. The corner of her lips extended into a genuine smile; maybe this kid wasn't half as bad as she thought he was. His eyes were softened, his mind finally at peace and that was most significant thing about at him at this moment. She learned a much deeper, important fact about Hikaku though- his tell of when he's frustrated or upset. His anger becomes misdirected at people harshly, thus throwing off the equilibrium she struggles to maintain. This might be something to note carefully when he interacts with Siyamek and Lina, not that she was wrongly suspecting him but it's possible that the two of them may misunderstand his intentions. Thus, putting the team at a great risk of posing the only Rinnegan user they had. Surely, there will be a great benefit from knowing this in the nearby future. She continued to walk in, waving back to signal that she would be outside to join him soon enough.

The halls were decorated with a glossy white color, granite floors and stretchers covered with baby blue sheets. Akane walked up to the counter, resting her hands on the shiny granite table, looking as the woman asked, "Can I help you?" Akane looked up from the ornate designs on the table, completely ignoring the hideous scars on it. "Uh, yeah. I'm looking for Niashi, Siyamek." She said. "One moment please." Other than her concern for Siyamek, her mind began to drift towards Lina's well-being; Corrin had left earlier to speak to her, she wondered how he's able to convince her to forget about the event that occurred earlier. The girl was highly intelligent, yet somewhat distant from everyone. As far as she knew from the Hokage, she has a special ability unlike the average ninja. She would've read about her more if she was given the opportunity to, however, she was held back because of the assassination mission earlier today. She seemed to be stressing from a problem as well, judging from her awkward beginnings with her. It looks like she'll be forced to do a therapy session again- Corrin should pay her double by the hour for doing this. Speaking of which.. his kiss. What'd it mean? Did he.. feel the same way about her as she did him? Her thoughts were instantly interrupted, "Um yes, right down the hall, it should be the very last door to your right." With a nod to her words, the ebony-haired woman started towards the destination far down the hall. A few doctors exited the room, each with a look of concern and fear on their face as though they knew exactly what Corrin and Akane knew- The Rinnegan. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, shaking it off as paranoia before stepping inside to bright room. Wooden chairs were against the wall and the stretcher Siyamek was laying on was directly in the middle of the room, also against the wall. He had beads of sweat on his forehead; they must've sealed his chakra again.. that must be the reason why the doctors were so concerned earlier. His face was turned away toward the window, creating some illusion that he was staring at the vase of flowers on the table next to him. "Are you alright? How are you feeling?" She began, hoping a response would somehow indicate whether or not he was awake. She leaned against the wall across from him, eyes still on his tiny body.

To think, the trouble she had to go through to get him here! And Corrin! That guy.. he scared the crap out of her with the ANBU and everything. Although, she had to wonder.. exactly was Satoshi-sama doing anyway? His appearance there, as he said, was strictly political. Satoshi was Seizo's first cousin, making the Uchiha heir her second cousin. Both were well known in the Uchiha estates, her being the heir and Akane being the only one to have reached the Mangekyo since her brothers death. Her 'promotion' in the clan brought both joy and corruption to them, possibly giving them unnecessary ideas for the future descendants of the Uchiha. She wondered if Corrin had a clue as to what was going on; hm.. maybe that was what he arrested Satoshi for. 'Theatrics are such a pain in the a**'- What does he mean!? Is some sort of guy code? Why is he teasing her like this!? Why is he an a*****e!? No, that wasn't the worst of it- he deliberately scared the crap out of her to prove something.. she just knows it! It was in his nature, it always has been. Huh, he wasn't going to get away it, she promised herself. Teasing can go both ways, and so does scaring the crap out of people.. that goes both ways as well.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔════════╗
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊑Siyamak Neo Niashi
㊑The Rookie
㊑Of the Hidden Leaf
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
╚════════╝

With: Akane Sensei
Current Thoughts:

Siyamak laid there motionless with that warm towl over his eye's, his body was sore no thanks to what happened earlier. Still though, their sensei was only trying to help. But siyamak couldnt forget the rage he felt and what power was unleashed within him. Keeping his eye's closed, his mom kissed his forehead before she and his father left for the day. Keeping his head turned away from the door, the seals on his body were having trouble. He could feel them slowly slipping, it wouldnt be long before it would unleash again. Just then siyamak heard a familier voice asking how he was feeling. "Sensei?" Siyamak said and turned his head torward's her. After a few moments he removed the towl and his eye's were constantly switching between a indigo color and their normal color.

"Im...feeling ok, just hurting. These seals wont last long, I feel like my body will be ready to unleash whatever it is any day. But...." Siyamak said and looked away again. "Lord hokage told me to remain calm, but this isnt the case. It unleashes instantly when im angry, but now I cant control it. I feel a deep connection with this doujutsu. Besides, wouldnt resisting the most powerful doujutsu hurt me instead of help me?" He asked and chuckled a bit. "Still though I have to obey orders, after all it isnt the rinnegan that's hurting me. It's my chakra, according to these doctors I have too much for my body to handle right now, I guess that's because im so young." He said with a dissapointed tone. "Sensei, I wont be able to join the team until this problem is solved, but I do have a idea if you dont mind listening to it." Siyamak said to akane and sat up in his bed.

"Can you teach me better chakra control from here? If I learn how to condense and control chakra then maybe I can resist a bit longer. Also I can probably get out there with the team as well. Im hoping to be well enough for the first mission by then. After all....peace isnt before my eye's....it is in my eye's." He said to her and looked out the window into the distance. "You remember what I said my goals and dreams were earlier right? I think they may be possible now, I make a promise, to never abandon my friends, to protect my village, and to never go back on my word. That will be my shinobi way." Siyamak said to her, then with a big smile he laid back down and placed the towl over his eye's again.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Everybody's waiting, everybody's watching
Even when you're sleeping, keep your eyes open
The tricky thing, is yesterday we were just children
Playing soldiers, just pretending
Dreaming dreams with happy endings

#FD61B5
        In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords, but now we've stepped into a cruel world, where everybody stands and keeps score

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

T s u b a k ixxxU c h i h a

Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown, everybody's watching to see the fallout, even when you're sleeping. Keep your eyes open
        ______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

The girl looked at her sensei, and nodded cheerily. She had managed to do it, though she knew it was only because her mother had taught her some chakra control. There was a technique she could use, though it left her feeling drained and tired. Her mother had told her to only use it in emergencies though. The last time the child had used it, she had fainted. So it was one of those last ditch kinds of techniques for her. She smiled up at Mayu, and hopped out of the pool, stumbling a bit, not used to the extra weight of her weights. She looked over at Van, a wide grin on her face. "Pain in the a**, pain in the a**. Come on Van-kun! You can do it!" She sat down, watching Daisuke fall, and a pout came across her face. She hoped they didn't think she was showing off. "Mama taught me how to tree climb a year or so ago. I still don't have as much chakra as Daisuke-kun." The girl rubbed her legs, sighing softly. She was probably going to be sore tomorrow. The pinklette walked over to Daisuke, helping him up. "It's okay! You can do it, Daisuke-kun." She pulled a handkerchief from the pack around her waist, and reached up to dry his hair with it. The girl looked back at sensei. "Ahh! Sensei, it's a bit cold today, I think we should have a fire or something. Daisuke's papa won't like if he's sick." The child had met the large man, and though he was pretty menacing looking, she had liked him very much. She tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear, and walked away from Daisuke. "I can make a fire, Sensei!" That was one of the useful things her father taught her. The Great Fireball jutsu was something she had kind of mastered already, she could reduce the size as well as the level of heat that was put into it. It took her a while to learn it though, and she still had the bruises to show for it.

So here you are, two steps ahead and staying on guard, every lesson forms a new scar

They never thought you'd make it this far
But turn around, oh they've surrounded you
It's a showdown and nobody comes to save you now
But you've got something they don't
You've just gotta keep your eyes open.
Keep your feet ready, heartbeat steady
Keep your eyes open, keep your aim locked
The night goes dark, keep your eyes open

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
CheetahSo what if you can see the darkest side of me
SmexyNO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE THIS ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME
CheetahxBut I'm still caged inside
SmexySOMEBODY HELP ME TAME THIS ANIMAL

C kept on walking as different rhymes popped up into his head. He hoped that they're sensei was someone who could really excite C with their jutsu. It just made him giddy thinking about it. The only time he had really fought a high ranking shinobi was when he was training against the Anbu. They were killer, at first, he could barely keep up with their speed, he could barely touch them, hell he couldn't even see them half the time. They always trained in dark surroundings, according to them, it was perfect to train his anticipation so he could gauge when an opponents move was coming so he could block or dodge appropriately. Of course, C never really had troubles taking hits, he took a lot of hard hitting jutsu from them and he evolved passed it and was progressing much quicker than they had anticipated.

It was then that C could feel someone looking at him. With all his glee, he almost forgot about all of his surroundings, a grave danger to most shinobi. He was taught to always keep focused but how could he? He had just become a genin and now they were about to face their Jounin sensei, any person in their right mind would be leaping for joy. Just when he heard the Mitarashi girl open her mouth to say something, he instantly looked at her. Seemed pretty weird but hey, he was just being attentive. Hearing her question, he sighed and scratched his head. "You know, you really ask a lot of questions. Not even sure what my nature has to do with my chakra but anyways, I'm a Lightning Release." He said to her. It was actually pretty surprising, it was his first time not speaking in one of his rhymes since they met each other. However, she really was asking to much questions, it actually made him pretty skeptical of her. Maybe she was an undercover spy.

O O C:

Location: Headed to Training Grounds l Feeling: Pumped! l With: Kyoka , Raiku and Sensei l

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
                                                "Your solution is easy: don't get angry." Akane simply said, smirking. Siyamek continued to speak of his problems, although everything after his explanation of 'deep connection with my dojutsu' disappeared. Her mind began to wrap around the possibilities of what may happen: an instant slip up of Hikaku and Lina's words may drive him far from the Leaf, something she needed to avoid doing. This mission has to be one of the toughest, despite sounding so simple. The two index fingers began to tap impatiently as she tried to search for a solution without having his other teammates worry- but the only thing that came to her mind was telling them of the Rinnegan.. and this itself may not be the best idea since Lina is driven to show the world of her ability despite being a girl and Hikaku wanting to become the strongest Uchiha to exist. Once they realize what the Rinnegan will do, this might drive the team apart before they'd even have a chance to trust each other. Her eyes shifted to the boy as he spoke of leaving the team, "Siyamek, if you hope to grow stronger, you'll have to be with the team throughout our missions. You don't understand much this will help you; when Corrin specifically put you on my team, he knew exactly what to do. Executing missions with us will help you become a better ninja both individually and as a team." This was something both Hikaku and Lina seemed to fail to understand, despite the fact that she spoke of teamwork in the first place. She was hoping that they would quickly grasp onto the fact that it'd help them become a better fighter. Of course, they were still brand new to the shinobi world, so spelling this out for them wasn't much of a bother to her. "However, Corrin and I will be more than willing to train you in both your dojutsu and chakra control." She stated, removing her gloves with slowly as she stood up straight from leaning against the wall.

It was a sad fact to admit that had no clue how exactly her and Corrin were going to execute this plan of controlling the Rinnegan. The only thing they really knew was how Nagato did it several years ago, and even then they don't know how his training went unless they spoke with Jiraya. God knows they'd never be able to reach him.. unless of course, someone wants to bring him out through Edo Tensei, but no moron is dumb enough to do that. Hopefully, Corrin has a plan.. well he better have a plan. She's not very good at winging situations, hence why the Interrogation Unit always gave her orders to squeeze information out of the criminals. Siyamek must still be hurting deep inside, after brutally forcing his chakra to come out. However, this wasn't something she was going to apologize for- she was sure that she did the right thing, especially for his sake. "I know, in a way, you might be upset with because of what happened earlier in the morning. But understand this- if I hadn't done it earlier.. you wouldn't have lived to pass the Chunnin Exams. I'm not a Hyuuga, so I was able to help you the easy way.. without emotionally hurting you." Akane let out a heavy sigh; it felt like she was confessing to a crime she didn't commit.. and doing something like that wasn't exactly in her nature. There was no way around it, she was taught to force things out brutally, it was in her file. Speaking of her file, did Corrin destroy her legitimate file? Or was that another copy? He had a sick thrill of screwing with her head, she was sure of it. That's exactly what pissed her off about him and now, she has to start getting used to it because of Siyamek's Rinnegan training.. speaking of which: "Ah yeah, Siyamek. Your training will be happening privately. No one will know about it, even Lina and Hikaku. You must be around only me and/or Corrin in order to use it. Training privately without my jurisdiction is not an option; anything could happen to you, even your death."

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
LINA HIMEKO
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Who: Lina Himeko, Squad Member of Squad one
w h e r e:The Academy
Daydreaming: Nothing really
w h o: My team mates

Lina sat, contemplating things that were way over her head. The training grounds around her was about to be damaged by her training in a few moments. However, right now, she was contemplating why she thought she was cut out to be a ninja. Probably so she could show her grandfather that even though she was a female, it didn't matter because she was worthy of the bloodline. Why couldn't he see how much damage he had done to the young girl, when she had done nothing wrong but apparently be born. How could one person hate someone so much just because she was a female? It made no sense to her and she hated him for it.

And then, Lina did something that even surprised her, she cried. It wasn't like a sudden outburst, more like quiet sobbing. Lina never cried like most girls she knew did, it wasn't loud or anything, but it was obvious. Her shoulders moved with every sob and tears rolled down her face. Years of living with a curse, according to her grandfather, and the verbal abuse that she took from her just hit her. She didn't know why she was crying right now, but she was and it sucked. It made her feel weak and powerless and she hated feeling that way. She couldn't ever let her team mates see that side of her, they would probably look down on her and she couldn't bare that.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

╔════════╗
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊑Siyamak Neo Niashi
㊑The Rookie
㊑Of the Hidden Leaf
㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
╚════════╝

Current location: Konahagakure Medical Center
With: Akane
Current Thoughts: N/A

Siyamak lay there for a bit, even after hearing his sensei's soloution. Dont get angry? It was a bit hard knowing that he was being restrained, but perhaps she was right. Getting angry could end up getting someone killed, and he didnt want to hurt anyone. Siyamak was a peaceful soul, caring for every individual around, even the one's that chose to mock him or pick on him. Listening further, siyamak turned his head away. Was he to shun emotions? Why would they want him to not speak about his abilities? These thought's processed through siyamak's head strangely. He didnt understand why they were doing this, but he chose to go along with it for now.

After hearing that their sensei and the hokage would be more then willing to train him in both dojutsu and chakra control, siyamak nodded and just stared down at the bed. At least he would get some training, and perhaps gain a better understanding and control over his new abilities. Keeping quiet as akane talked, siyamak's eye's shot open and glanced over at his sensei. "The hyuuga....why would they be intrested?" Siyamak asked and just turned his head away. "A couple of hyuuga kid's were the one's that rejected me, called me a freak. Now what will they think of me? Have you people ever considered lina's feelings? Or how about hikaku's pride? I suffer willingly with my team, do you sensei?" He asked and glared back over at akane. "In my book, it tells of some history on the sage of the six paths. How he founded the ninja world and ninjutsu." Siyamak went on to explain.

"But after that, every other user of the rinnegan has been evil, or tried to destroy everything. Is it fate for us to suffer through life? Is it a test to see if we are truly deserving of the sages eye's? Nagato, madara uchiha, they were nothing compared to the sage. A hero of legend...pushing past all insults for the greater good." Siyamak said and clenched his fist. "How do you suppose he learned to control it, when there was no chakra control to begin with back then?" He asked his sensei, curious about her answer. "Nagato, madara, there actions were not justified, but their reasons all stayed the same. You all were looking for a pattern as to why now? Well...." Siyamak said and his eye's begin to change.

"The start was the sage, the combined blood of the uchiha and senju. Next was the uchiha clan to gain possesion of it. Followed by the uzamaki clan, which is a reletive of the senju. The two clans, and the uzamaki, the one's who are know for long lifes, it is going through a cycle. It starts with the sage, and ends with the uzamaki.....cycles always repeat....if that's the case...then...that means..." Siyamak said and suddenly just passed out from exaustion. Doctors ran back in to reapply the seals and stop his chakra from going beserk again. Siyamak was showing signs of a bit of anger torwards people. His family had suffered so long, being shunned by alot of the village, and now he was as well. But he was young and didnt understand what was going on. The day, the chakra toll on his body, it warped his mind for a bit, causing him to get angry at the people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces