Dedicated Gaian

User Image

STATUS
            fulldeadunder constructionalive

ACCEPTING
            nothingreservationsprofiles

[a] -{Shenlong111}- creationxxx
              Naruto Next Gen Roleplay
              all images are credited to their respective deviantart and photobucket users
              Credits to Seraphim of insanity and Monochrome Lullaby for all the stuff on the front page.

Mods: None as of yet

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

O U R xxxP L O T

User Image

Many years ago, during the age of war, sorrow, sadness, and despair. A creature known as the Juubi, who's chakra was so foul that it could bring total chaos to the world, was causing destruction wherever it went. That was until one man rose up and fought the Juubi in mortal combat. With his amazing power and the power of the legendary eyes, the Rinnegan, this man sealed the Juubi and contained it's evil chakra. From that day on this man was hailed as a god, the savior of the world who during his time begin to bring peace to the world. However on his deathbed, he could not accomplish his goals to bring total peace to the world, and thus he passed on his will to one of his son's. One son was born with the power of his eye's, the other born with the power of his body, life force, and will. These were later known to the be the Uchiha and Senju ancestors. The Uchiha ancestor chose to bring peace through power and force, while the Senju ancestor chose to bring peace through love and understanding.

Before the Rikudou Sennin died, he chose the Senju ancestor as his successor. Filled with hate and resentment for how his brother was chosen, the Uchiha ancestor waged war against his own brother, thus starting the conflict between the Uchiha and Senju. Many years later this conflict continued on in the form of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha. The two clans still clashed, battling each other into a stalemate every time until eventually a truce was formed. Thus the Village Hidden in the Leafs was formed as well. Hashirama Senju was named the First Hokage of the village, which angered Madara, believing that with him in power that they would try to take over and rule over the Uchiha. Madara however was shunned by his own clansmen, and thus he left the village. Not much is known about Madara after that except that he and the First Hokage battled each other one final time, with Hashirama Senju being victorious. This was only the beginning however, and the hatred, evil, and control of power wouldn't end until many years later when a boy named Naruto Uzamaki would be born.

During his time, Naruto became viewed as a Hero, defeating people such as the Akatsuki, Pain, Tobi, Madara who had been reanimated, and many more. Throughout the following years he was deemed as a legendary ninja and named Hokage. Over the course of his rule as Hokage, Naruto brought peace to the shinobi world through the form of a treaty known as the "Six Laws of the Sage" These laws would forever entail what the villages must do in order to keep peace. On his deathbed, Naruto passed his Will of Fire onto none other then a Uchiha. As a way of showing his love and caring for people, he chose a cursed clan to watch over Konaha. But hatred flows deep, and the curse remains strong. The following one hundred years there was fear, chaos, and disorder in the village. People were starving, killing each other, and even robbing nearby towns. This time was known as the era of darkness, when the Uchiha had taken over. It wasn't until eventually the villages came together and put a stop to the tyranical rule of the Uchiha overlords, that Konahagakure was freed.

Almost all the Uchiha were killed in the conflict, excluding the few that stayed true to Naruto's words and went the way of peace. That happened 500 years after Naruto's time. Our story however, takes place around 1000 years after Naruto's rule as Hokage. The world is in a dark state still, even after the events of the Era of Darkness. Some villages have been fighting for control of the Bijuu, seeing the demons once again as nothing more then weapons of mass destruction. However there are other villages trying to promote peace in the world, villages like Konaha and Amegakure. But villages like Sunagakure, who have recently been acting very strange, are on top priority to keep an eye on. A new generation of Shinobi is about to be born into the world, one that will either be used for war, or to continue Naruto's works many years after his death. Recently a group of shinobi called the Jinchuriki Rebellion have begin to form. Their current location is unknown and so are their goals. All that is known about them is that they are the modern day Jinchurki and want revenge for the past. Will you join their cause and ignite another war? Or will you be the one's who help bring peace to the world? Join in and make your shinobi name known!

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

User Image

G E N E R A L xxx R U L E Sxxxxxx
    concerning literacy, RP rating, post formats
    Do not God-Mod, Powerplay, or Auto-Hit anyone elses character without their permission. Doing this will result in a automatic warning.
    This roleplay is a lazy lit to adv. roleplay, meaning I want at least one paragrah out of everyone, even with a writers block. Use spell check of any sort to make sure your words are spelled properly. This one isnt a real big deal and im usually easy going with this rule, but make sure you get at least a paragraph each post off.
    This roleplay is PG-16, so anything beyond kissing, hugging, etc, please time skip. Otherwise I will delete your post and ban you from the roleplay.
    Violence is welcome and encouraged, however dont go overboard by trying to pick a fight with everything that moves. This is a Next Gen Naruto Rp, based off the anime, and most things in that show encourage Violence, but there is also times of peace as well so keep fights clean until a huge villain shows up.
    RP in the third person format. i've never liked the first person format much. Use "She, He, We" not "I, and Me."
    If you want to join, be active! This is a huge peeve of mine and breaking this rule is only acceptable through certain circumstances. If you don't post and don't send me a message within 48 hours then you will be removed from the roleplay. I am however reasonable and if by reason I see that you couldn't send a message or post, then I will allow you back into the roleplay. This is a strict rule though, so don't think you can take advantage of it.
    Please send all profiles to me. When they are accepted you can post them in the profile thread. In each profile, put in the subject "Next Generation".
    When posting, please use a picture and name in the posting outline so we know who we are talking to. It makes things so much easier.

C O N C E R N I N G xxx C H A R A C T E R Sxxxxxx
      character creation, rules, and other things
      All Characters must be original. No recolors, no Mary Sues, and no Gary Sues.
      I will allow people to be related to the original cast such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, etc, but keep it realistic.
      No overly powered characters. They must have their weaknesses and strengths like anyone else.
      About Sage Mode, not everyone can have this. Just because your related to Naruto doesn't mean you can learn it. Only a few people will have permission to learn this. (Yes I said learn it!)
      You may play a Uchiha, but no genin or chunin level shinobi may have the mangekyou sharingan. This has been a problem that iv'e noticed in the past and so i'm correcting it. In the future, there may be a chance where you can unlock it though, but I will speak to you when that moment arrives.
      There is a limit on the amount of people who can use Rasengan and Chidori, not everyone can learn these, get original.
      We are only accepting a few Uchiha, so it's first come first serve. Number of Uchiha: 0/5
      I may add or change rules as I see fit.

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

PROFILE xxxINFORMATION

User Image

Please note that if you have more or less jutsu just copy and paste it.
The pic size means before the drop shadow/stroke
If you don't have photoshop just put the stroke
To speed things up, just copy and paste the format into wordpad, then press Replace. Type in color1, and replace with the color of your choice. Rinse and Repeat.
[align=center][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/smile_baka/defualt.png[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=color2][u][color=black]B A S I C [color=white]xx[/color] I N F O R M A T I O N[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***INSERT FULL NAME HERE**** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***NICKNAMES/TITLES**** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***AGE***[/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***BIRTHDAY****[/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***RANK (chunin, jonin, or missing-nin)**** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]**TEAM NUMBER**** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***JUTSU ELEMENTS (three or less)*** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***WEAPONS*** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***VILLAGE***** [/color][/u][/color]
[color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]***TAILED BEAST or Kekei Genkei? --delete this line if your character doesn't have either. it starts at the [ color=color2 ]*** [/color][/u][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[imgleft]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/smile_baka/default3.png[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=color2][color=color2][size=15][color=color1]● [/color][color=color2]●[/color][color=color1] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=13][color=black]BIOGRAPHY [/color][/u][/color][/size]
[list][list][size=10]blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah [/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=color3][u][color=black]T E C H N I Q U E [color=white]xx[/color] L I S T [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/size]
[list][list][list]
[color=color3][size=15][color=color1]● [color=color2]●[/color] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]****JUTSU NAME HERE****[/color][/u][/color]
[size=9]****if this jutsu is an original one or a high leveled one, put a description[/size]

[color=color3][size=15][color=color1]● [color=color2]●[/color] ● [/color][/size][color=white] x [/color][size=10][color=black]****JUTSU NAME HERE****[/color][/u][/color]
[size=9]****if this jutsu is an original one or a high leveled one, put a description[/size]

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

CHARACTER xxxSHEET

User Image

H O K A G E
              xxx-OPEN
              R A I K A G E
              xxx-OPEN
              T S U C H I K A G E
              xxx-OPEN
              M I Z U K A G E
              xxx- OPEN
              K A Z E K A G E
              xxx- OPEN

A N B Uxx E L I T E

J O N I N

C H U N I N

G E N I N

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

A D D I T I O N A L xxxD E T A I L S

User Image

H I D D E Nxx V I L L A G E S
                  When making a character remember to choose your hidden village wisely. As of right now every hidden village is against one another. War is abundant and you may be pulled into the front lines of a large scale battle. Choose your allies well.

C R E A T E Dxx C H A R A T E R S
                  This roleplay is for people who have joined Naruto roleplays and have had trouble with overpowered characters, god modding, etc. When you create your character, I am going to have my mod look over it as well to ensure there is no issues. This roleplay will enforce fairness and make the rping commute a better place.

T A I L E Dxx B E A S T S
                  These creatures are tricky to use properly. I have run into some people who thought Bijuu Bomb = auto win. That is not the case, if it was then orochimaru, nagato, tobi, etc would all have been killed via that move. It is a powerful weapon, but don't abuse it. Also there is no man who masters the Bijuu transformation over night, take your time with this.

V I L L A I N S
                  As of right now there is no current set of villain's in the rp. You are free to make a missing nin, however if you want to start something much more, speak to me for further details on the matter.

C H A R A C T E R S xx J U T S U S
                  Every character knows jutsu, but please stay realistic. The number and strengths of jutsu depends on the rank of your character and the clan they are from. A character can not have thousands of jutsu, be fair. A Hyuuga isn't going to use elemental jutsu since they are taijutsu oriented. A Uchiha is usually fire oriented as well so keep that in mind.

K E K K A I xx G E N K A I
                  You are free to make your own Kekkai Genkai, but you must describe in detail what it does and how it works. Also the Sharingan is limited as well, sure it has been 1000 years since naruto, but the Uchiha were killed again excluding a few. I don't want to see 20 sharingan users running around placing people in Genjutsu.

S E V E Nxx S W O R D M E N
                  Kubikiribocho- OPEN
                  Samehada- OPEN
                  Nuibari- OPEN
                  Kabutowari- OPEN
                  Shibuki- OPEN
                  Kiba- Fuzen Kirin
                  Hiramekarei- OPEN

J I N C H U R I K I - R E B E L L I O N
                  Shukaku- OPEN
                  Matatabi- OPEN
                  Isobu- OPEN
                  Son Goku- OPEN
                  Kokuo- OPEN
                  Saiken- OPEN
                  Chomei- OPEN
                  Gyuki- OPEN
                  Kurama- Open
                  Jubi / Gedo Mazo- Unavailable

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

O T H E R xxxI N F O R M A T I O N

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

User Image

B I N G O xxxB O O K

User Image

R A N K I N Gxx S Y S T E M
                  In order to properly rank the missing nin, I am going by stats like the Databooks. For example if a shinobi is strong in Ninjutsu and weak in taijutsu, then they can recieve a maximum number of 5 in Ninjutsu, but can only recieve a maximum of 3 in taijutsu. This is to prevent overpowered Missing nin and ensure a fair roleplaying enviorment. However note that just because they are weak in something, doesn't mean that they are actually weak. S-rank missing nin regardless of stats are a tier above most shinobi. You will just have a advantage against them if your a taijutsu user and they are weak in taijutsu. Consider it a way to make it to where people don't god mod.
                  Now I must also explain that in order to compete with a S-Rank missing nin you must be skilled yourself. A genin just starting out of the academy will not be taking on the likes of a Missing nin who murdered countless people. However over the course of the rp as genin learn more jutsu and become stronger, they should be able to put up a better fight or possibly win. No one is god, which means even a S-Rank missing nin, or even a kage can lose to a Genin if the person is caught off guard. Just remember to know your limits and everyone will be happy.

S T A T S
                  1-2: If you have this in a stat, it means you are below par with others in it. This is what Genin usually start with however there are special cases. Rock lee for example would recieve a 2 in Ninjutsu and a 1 in Genjutsu. But he could recieve a 4 in Taijutsu for being so experienced with it.
                  2.5 - 3.5: You are middle class to above average. Your skills are enough to enable you to battle tougher opponents such as A - Rank Missing Nin. S rank is possible but you will have a rough time, like Naruto when he fought Pain.
                  4 - 5.0: The top of the food chain, these stats mean you are a master of that certain criteria. It is unwise to battle someone one on one who has these kind of stats. However only a max of 2 stats can have something this high. If your character specializes in Ninjutsu, then he would recieve a 5 in it. However if he is also great in taijutsu, then he could recieve a 3.5 to 4 in that stat as well. This basicly sets the S-Rank missing nin apart from other people. S- Rank shinobi means they are Kage level...so think about that for the time being.

M I S S I N Gxx N I Nxx I N F O R M A T I O N

Dedicated Gaian

R E S E R V E D

User Image

Dedicated Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items