Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Autobiographer

User Image

User Image
"Endless rain, fall on my heart In this wounded soul..."

Hizaki sighed quietly at seeing a figure approach him. Honestly he had hoped he wouldn't be disturbed on what little of his journey was left but it seemed that was not to be. As the girl came closer though his mind was put to ease, she was a younger girl, maybe a ninja but even if she was he doubted she'd be a threat even if she did attack him.

Her addressing him put him even more at ease. Usually trained ninja had the list of wanted missing nin almost memorized and would be looking to pick a fight immediately. So either she was a lower rank and didn't have any idea who he was, or it was taking her a bit to recall the face and he could hopefully pass by her quick enough to avoid her figuring it out. "I am indeed, I'm going in the right direction, right?" He said, quickening his pace a little. He wasn't one for small talk usually, but if it kept him from being attacked he'd live with it.

It was a bit strange to see someone as young looking as her away from the village alone. Normally younger ninja worked in squads if he recalled correctly. He couldn't help but consider holding her up to see if she had anything worth taking, it would probably be an easy mark after all. She couldn't be higher than Genin or Chuunin in rank. He thought better of it though, he didn't need more trouble right now and besides, they were close enough to the village that if she called out someone would probably hear and come to her aid, something he didn't need.

"...Let me forget, all of the hate, all of the sadness,.."

Darthwin Sonuba

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image
Kushina Uzumaki

Kushina may have been related to number of high ranking ninja, but she did not have a memorization of every rouge ninja. She had no reason to believe she was speaking with a potential enemy. "yes you are going in the right direction" she confirmed, as she kept pace with the male. Small talk was not her specialty, but she was adapt enough to carry some of a conversation. "mind if I ask what brings you to the village?" she asked. She was not trying to pry though. It was a matter of mild curiosity. Considering the state of the village it would not be wrong of her to exactly ask.

That and depending on the answer she could offer any assistance. Since the team had completed their mission she was free to assist anyone in need for the time being. That was certainly the right thing to do in her opinion. She waited for an answer for the time being. Considering the distance from the village if something happened it would not be hard to alert the guards. Though if the issue was worse then bandits or grumpy merchants the guards at the gate would not be much help.

Quote:

hawk skater5

O.G. Autobiographer

User Image

User Image

Hizaki nodded, "good to hear." He replied at her confirmation that he was indeed headed toward the village. While he wasn't entirely happy about her decision to follow him, it might actually be useful. Having a younger girl that might be recognized by the village may help keep eyes off of him and help him not be recognized as a rogue.

"I travel a lot, Leaf village happens to be the next stop. I could use some work while I'm there." Hizaki answered, not entirely lying. He was traveling though he wouldn't say why. He was also looking for some jobs, though not the kind she could help him find. He could have her show him around though, he had only ever been to the Leaf village briefly so he knew little about it. Perhaps there would be a record building or something he could try to get into to see if there was any information on his clan.

Darthwin Sonuba

Miss_Reese-Chan's Husbando

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

I HAVE MY MOTHERS DREAMS( ) I HAVE MY FATHERS EYES
A L O N Exx W E xx A R E xx L O S T, xx B U T xx T O G E T H E R xx W E xx S T A N D xx T A L L
A L O N Exx W E xx A R E xx L O S T, xx B U T xx T O G E T H E R xx W E xx S T A N D xx T A L L

User Image

Standing by the corner of the hospital room, his eyes behind his mask never left the scene before him of the Nurses and Medics going to work on Minaka as they tried to get her settled onto the bed, fortunately the black haired woman wasn't putting up much resistance for someone who seemed resigned to her fate, then again she was probably feeling too weak to even lift a finger much less fight a trained medic. The chatter of the nurses as the sounds of shuffling and beeping monitors sprang to life and filled his ears. Soon enough the medic who seemed to be in charge approached him with a nod. Arashi had seen this particular medic a few times in the past, even been treated by her before. The woman seemed to recognize him as she called him by his name, not his call sign before informing him of Minaka's condition in a quiet tone to which Arashi remained quiet as he listened, knowing that what she was telling him was considered classified.

Arashi nodded when she noted that her condition was majorly contributed to her lack of nutrition, remembering the piles of trays of uneaten food in the corner of her cell. When the medic mentioned the certain chunin who was assigned and neglected the Uchiha he made a note to find out the name of the Shinobi. He nodded once more when she informed him of the fact that Minaka might not survive after all what had happened, from what Arashi had gathered of the situation even he had doubts of the girls chances of survival. He hoped that Mizuno would be more merciful to the Uchiha, he had been generous to Hanari; allowing her to remain in the hospital during her coma. Then again Hanari was not a Missing-Nin, one can only hope.

When he heard that Talon was the father of Minaka's child he grimaced underneath his mask, he had his suspicions that Talon was somehow more involved in this situation than it seemed. The two were seen and captured together after all. But it still surprised him hearing that; the male Inuzuka didn't seem the type to impregnate someone, he either must've had some reason or his former partner had fallen more than he first thought. The purple haired ANBU dreaded to think of that the 'small tasks' Minaka was asked to do where. Arashi nodded once more as she continued to speak, finishing on waiting for further orders from the Hokage. "Alright, do your best to keep her alive. Hopefully Hokage-sama will show her mercy..." he replied, but once again there was a slither of doubt in his tone.

Arashi glaced towards the Uchiha on the bed before turning back to the medic who spoke up one more time. "Okay, if something arises before Hokage-sama reaches her let me know as soon as possible" until he was ordered too, he was still in charge of her. And with that the tired ANBU made a sign with one hand before teleporting back to his apartment.

Arianna Lynn Hatake

o o c: bleh

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* Minaka Uchiha*¤]´)÷¤—

"Take it or leave it boy,"
"We predators are only the hunters,"

"Ha! Don't be silly. I will cut your head right off!"

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"I live behind enemy lines."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

With: Arashi
Objection: Protect what's important
Current Enemy: No One
OOC: --

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

The medic had listened to Arashi before turning her attention to the other who was in the room with them. She glanced her curiously and then suddenly wanted to know why she was asking of Arianna all of a sudden; a totally different topic and person. "Yes, miss Arianna was released and off duty until further notice. The hokage wishes that she focuses on her marriage and getting better. May I ask why you ask of her?" the medic finally asked, waiting for an answer before she decided to turn her attention back to Arashi. Was he not aware that it was Akihiro who was watching over Minaka when she went into labor? Akihiro was of team 7 and watching over Minaka until an anbu came on duty to guard. The nurse herself was slightly annoyed at the fact that the Shinobi just stood there and watched the Uchiha enter labor and not doing anything about it. Who knows what would have happened if she died right there in the cell before even giving birth. The nurse then put her clipboard on a hanging nail on the wall next to the door with the room number and patient's name.

"I have never once laid a hand on anyone in this village or in general...I have only protected others in this village." Minaka managed to say weakly. A tear fell from her eyes once again. The nurse went to speak but they were all interrupted when another rushed into the room and looked at Arashi, then to Kana. "Miss Kana, we have an emergency. We need you at the front. It's Talon. And he's here for his sisters." the other nurse stated rather in a frightened tone.

Sonic_Kaos

Darthwin Sonuba

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxT Ⓐ Ⓛ Ⓞ ⓃxxxxxΊ Ⓝ Ⓤ Ⓩ Ⓤ Ⓚ Ⓐ
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* You know what lies behind the enemy's eyes*¤]´)÷¤—

σσc: --
ℓσcαтισи: Leaf Village; Inuzuka Compound
ωιтн: Kayleigh, Hanari
тнσυɢнтs: They can't keep me tamed.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Didn't really think I'd be seeing myself here at my family compound. Oh well, Jade's orders are final. Talon Inuzuka was assigned by the sound village Kage to obtain both his sisters; Kayleigh and Hanari. What his reasons were behind obtaining and detaining his half siblings were unknown to him but it was striking a blade in his heart to the fact that he was confused on why he wanted his youngest sister; Hanari. What did she do to Jade he wondered? The girl was in a coma for two years... so how did Jade know of her? Mizuno wasn't in office that long and ever since Collette arrived in the village was when Jade's hatred to Konoha flare up. Talon never questioned his authorities and missions however; instead he just went and did what he was assigned to do. This was going to be annoying, why? Because he was going to have to face himself against Kayleigh and Arashi. Two complicated people. Talon couldn't help but shake his head; his younger sister was pregnant and more or less it was Arashi's child. There was no other who it would be; Arashi was her husband and the only guy she was around with. If she truly was pregnant; Arashi would not rest until he knew his wife and unborn child would be safe from any harm given. Arashi was that kind of guy it appeared; protective to his home, his village, and the one girl he loved the most.

Talon found himself entering the leaf village from a far distance, using a flickering method, he finally made way to the Inuzuka compound and scanned the area to see if his father was present; no... he wasn't. That was for damn sure a good thing. He only spotted his younger sister and tilted his head, raising his blade and sending a wave in her direction to cause her to knock back. "I am sorry little sis', but my missions are important." he added while walking towards her direction.

The blood on my blade is of a thousand men

User Image

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

User Image
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ Hanari Tsurugi Inuzuka ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"People are just ignorant fools who claim they know the world. I may be an Inuzuka dedicated to her village, but I am married into the Tsurugi family. I am a noble and wise individual who is solely dedicated to her husband."

♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊♊

"AHAH! Hanari you're pregnant! Oh my God! I'm getting super excited! The first female in our clan!" One of Hanari's cousins from the Inuzuka clan had already made clear she knew about her pregnancy and it only caused Hanari to blush a deep red. "Jina! Aha... really? Well glad to know your excited. My father is also. He left not too long ago on a mission and will be back shortly I guess. Arashi and I are pretty excited to meet our little one." Hanari said softly poking her stomach. It had appeared she gained little wait and that was something she forgot to realize she needed to start hiding; she would start looking ridiculous in her usual outfit and pregnant at the same time. Hanari was giggling softly and looked at her cousin. "I want a little boy, but Arashi appears that he wants a little girl. Maybe sometime in the future we will have both!" Hanari said with a gentle clap of her hands. Her cousin who appeared to have the name of Jina smiled tenderly then with a joking manner; Maybe you will have twins!" she added. Hanari only blushed and nearly wanted to just faint. That was highly unlikely; Arashi and Hanari don't have family histories in twins... do they? better not! Then again, Hanari would accept anything she was given; as long as it belonged to Arashi. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if for some reason the child was not her husband's.

"I been sleeping so much also, and eating weird things." Hanari admitted. Jina placed her hands at her hips and looked her up and down at her younger cousin. "Pfft! Hana! You're pregnant. You ARE going to be sleepy and eating random things. It's called being pregnant! But don't worry, you have a lot of support." she added. Hanari waved her hand repeatedly before blushing a faint pink to her cheeks. Jina then took note that her parents were requesting her and then waved her good bye to Hanari and quickly left. This left Hanari on her once again and the pigtailed girl with now hair short to her waist turned and only to be struck with a strong wind, causing her to knock her back into a nearby tree. "Agh! Ow!" Hanari slowly fell forward and slowly leaned to support herself on her elbows. She couldn't help but widen her eyes when she saw Talon approaching her. Her eyes were dim and she felt as if a brick had fell from her chest to her stomach. She felt a heavy load just hit her and she felt frozen. The young Tsurugi had looked around for a sign so that she could perform a shielding barrier and instead, she tapped on the ground and used the water particles from the ground to cause a barrier of ice to block him from getting closer.

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ?
Behold the Darkness

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the fifth day in a row, Yinvei awoke to the voices of men in good spirits. Yinvei scowled as his eyes squinted open, surrendering to the conscious reality. A few lines of sunlight were striking his bare chest, and clearly annoyed at the sun's touch, Yinvei turned away from the storm drain in a silent snarl. Five days in the Hidden Leaf had left him running out of secluded hiding places, and the more bodies that went missing, the harder it would be to remain hidden. Even now, Yinvei was sure that someone had been looking for a culprit. Two bodies in five days wasn't uncommon for him, but in a village of commerce and trade, someone would miss their shipment on time, or wonder why they're boyfriend hadn't come home. That made waves, and eventually Yinvei's cover would capsize. Before that happened, he needed to locate Jashin's target, grab them, then get out of the village. Then again, even when he had the person in question, not even Yinvei would know what to do. This was where Jashin's will would show him the way, or get him thrown into a cell. Then again, maybe that would be his Lord's will, too. This life he was living was not his own, he'd already perished in that church fire from long ago. Now it was time to serve his savior.

Yinvei's eyes widened a bit as he heard a thinned chuckle and a wisp of smoke filter past his face. Turning towards the opposite end of the tunnel he was in, Yinvei spotted two, white ovals suspended among the dark tunnel, although now that he was looking, the sewer pipeline seemed ever darker with this shroud here. This shroud he knew all too well. "Jashin-sama..." Yinvei twisted his body fully, and released his foothold of chakra. In doing so, gravity dragged him towards the sewer floor and in timing his movements correctly, Yinvei landed on one leg, then dropped to the opposite knee. "I am here, now, Lord. What would you have me do?" Jashin had no face or arms. Unlike his previous encounter, the Devil-God was just a gaseous form with two suspended sclera. With another chuckle, Lord Jashin answered his desciple, although the words were not audible, but rather telepathic. After a moment, Yinvei looked up in shock, then decided to yield. "Of course. I'll retrieve them immediately." When Yinvei looked up a third time, every trace of Jashin had vanished, all except for the steadily decreasing chuckle that made Yinvei Tatoriga's spine shiver. Just what was his goal after all this..?

Once the training grounds had cleared in the afternoon, Yinvei quickly soaked his body and clothes in order to wash the sewage smell off of himself. Behind the cover of the waterfall, he kept his eyes peeled just in case he'd been spotted. When he was finished washing and had made quadruple sure no one else was around, Yinvei darted back to the treeline to re-enter the village's West gate. Unlike trying to enter through the South gate, the need to stealthily wall-crawl his way in was unnecessary. A simple genjutsu cast from the eyes deterred the only guard at post from giving Yinvei any trouble. As soon as he passed the checkpoint, he was a blur, racing along the alleyways and backyards towards his- Make that Jashin's target.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ..?
User Image

☆═━┈ Kayleigh Arah Inuzuka ┈━═☆

"There is nothing that bends my broken shadow,
except he who loves me beyond anyone else.
As his lover, my duty is to protect and cherish."

User Image

Being stuck with nothing was getting very boring and tiresome for the elder Inuzuka female. She often tried thinking of many things to keep her mind off of a lot of things happening but to no avail; Kayleigh was stuck alone- and it was becoming a heavy depression. The pink haired kunoichi stood up from her seated position and made her way out of the village on a stroll to get things cleared out of her head. Wandering further, Kayleigh sighed heavily and found herself hearing what seemed like a waterfall and payed no mind to it at first until she sensed something. The blue eyed girl slowly shifted through the bushes and then appeared clearly in the area, scanning before finally coming to the conclusion that she herself could not see anyone. Huh, I must be losing my mind... she thought rather calmly. She took in a deep breath before letting it out and turned, but taking note she sensed something again; this sparked her interest once more. She stepped closer and stepped into the water, looking down as the clear, cold water flowed from the waterfall itself from the stream following and upon getting closer, she took a vision to see someone there.

"Hello? Whose there?" she called out loud enough for anyone that was there to see. She kept herself on alert to make sure she had the ability to defend herself if it was needed. She took out a kunai from her pouch as she slowly approached with tiny footsteps. her ninken who were with her remained behind and showered the area and would pounce if they needed to get to her aid and seeing how she now had three ninken, her own and two that once belonged to her brother Talon; made things a lot more easier for the young petite girl.

"I cannot wait, for every day does the sun rise and then at the end does it set. It's the most romantic part of the day when the sun sets as battles take on when the sun rises."

User Image

There's a point where it tips, there's a point where it breaks, there's a point where it bends and a point we just can't take, anymore. There's a line that we'll cross and there's no return, there's a time and a place, no bridges left to burn anymore. we just can't wait with lives at stake until they think we're ready. Our enemies are gathering the storm is growing deadly. Now it's time to say good bye, to the things we loved and the innocence of youth. How the time seemed to fly, from our carefree lives. The solitude and peace we always knew."

Ferles

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image
Kushina Uzumaki

Kushina was listening to answer for a few minutes There was nothing suspicious about the person she was talking to. It was not exactly unusual for travelers to look for work from any of the major villages. "If you need any help feel free to ask" she replied, as she could at the very least point him in the right direction. She would need to know what he was looking for first. She had a normal expression on her face while waiting for an answer.

Quote:
short post under the effects of writers block

hawk skater5

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxT Ⓐ Ⓛ Ⓞ ⓃxxxxxΊ Ⓝ Ⓤ Ⓩ Ⓤ Ⓚ Ⓐ
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* You know what lies behind the enemy's eyes*¤]´)÷¤—

σσc: --
ℓσcαтισи: Leaf Village; Inuzuka Compound
ωιтн: Kayleigh, Hanari
тнσυɢнтs: They can't keep me tamed.

"You will not be able to move my dear no matter what you try, protect yourself all you want." Talon watched his sister slowly become entrapped in a root cage buried from the roots of the ground. While he kept his sister entrapped, Talon scanned the area and soon used the roots to follow him, carrying his sister. He hid his emotions for he did not want to harm his youngest sister, especially since she's carrying child. Despite all this, orders were orders and he had to obey. He made way and called out; "Come out Arashi! I know you are here." he called out near where they lived, he was located in the plain field of the park and waited patiently. He was desired a fight only because he knew had had some back up to help make sure Jade's plans were going as planned.

Talon couldn't help but hear the barking of a puppy; this must have been Hanari's young ninken and he kept staring at the pup, debating on what he wanted to do about it. This made him choose to step forward and lift the young pup up as he watched the area, the dog kept barking and eventually tried biting into his arm, but to Talon's luck he was wearing leather.

The blood on my blade is of a thousand men

User Image

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-

Sonic_Kaos

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

User Image

Kana Uzumaki Hyuga

Kana heard the answer and it made sense. It was important that she recover and focus on other things. "I was just wondering how she was doing" she replied in response. She did not go into exact details for the answer. She had not expected to hear about Talon again though. The question of what he was thinking came to mind. On one hand it was a perfect time to get rid of him since he had already caused enough problems. Though there was now the issue concerning him being the father of a child with Minaka. Considering the child was most likely not seeing their mother it would not exactly help if the father was also dead. Though said father being a traitor was part of the problem. "I will investigate the situation" she replied in a calm manner.

Kana would come to a solution on what to do with Talon once she assessed the problem and had a proper reaction. She was going to take the situation with the calm logical insight that was required for position in Root. She activated her Byakugan and got a fix on the location of Talon. She left to the Izunka compound and located Talon. "I did not think you were dumb enough to show up so soon" she replied in a calm manner. She was being neutral and impartial for the time being. She was going to stop him from completing whatever objective he had set out to accomplish.

User ImageUser Image

Arianna Lynn Hatake

O.G. Autobiographer

User Image

User Image

Hizaki glanced over at her. "Actually you might be able to help me." He said, thinking for a moment about how to word his question without sounding too suspicious. "I like to read about the history of ninja from different villages. You wouldn't know of anywhere I could learn more about famous leaf ninja would you?" He asked, smiling over at her. It was a bit of an odd question, especially since he didn't exactly look like the scholarly type. In truth, he wasn't at all, he had little interest in reading about ninja in books if it didn't pertain to his clan but he wasn't sure of his clan's reputation so he couldn't outright ask about the Yuki clan in particular. His hopes were that someone in the leaf village might have come into contact with someone of his clan at some point, that would at least help him learn a bit more.

Darthwin Sonuba

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
※ ※ ※ Mizuno Hatake ※ ※ ※
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"She is the white rose which lead I am the flame. Nothing is more important to me then that. Challenge me or threaten my people, and you will find death at your door."

User Image
Mizuno heard the question and wondered what brought about the question. "is there an exact reason you ask about her bow" he asked. He waited for a few minutes to give her time to answer. It was nice to have things peaceful for the time being though he wondered how long that would be before something else happened. In most cases Mizuno was a normally kind person, but his sympathy was not exactly the best trait for dealing with difficult situations. That would probably be the reason he was being tough on Minaka since she had created the parts of the problems through her actions when there were better options. He could have been more prepared for Talon's betrayal and his sister would have not been injured. He was not exactly forgiving when it came to placing his sister in harms way.

It was a rather well known fact around the village. He had not exactly decided what to do about the child of Minaka. He was no child killer so murder was out of the question. Though he was not keen on handing it off to a rouge ninja either. His options were place it in adoption through normal channels or let root handle it. Izagi would probably be more then eager to get a hold of an Uchiha to mold into a powerful ninja. That left what to do about Minaka to think about. At this time prison seemed the best option for her crimes.

Arianna Lynn Hatake

Fashionable Genius

11,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔═════════╗
C O L L E T T E M A B I
╚═════════╝

ζocation Resturaunt
Ȼompany: Mizuno
Ⱦhoughts: Suddenly so peaceful
Ѻbjection: --

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I was only curious, Mizunno. What if she is to defend herself?" then again Collette had never thought to realize that Sanual was there for that as long as she continued to glue herself to him at the time like she is suppose to. "I know your sister is not the best at close combat." Collette had many things on her mind but she never let any of them bother her. She was here and that was all that mattered. The only thing she feared was her brother as well as Mizuno ever hating her. Jade was the type to manipulate and Collette feared that, she didn't want her brother getting too close and manipulating her to make her seem like she was going to put Mizuno or his sister in harms way to cause Mizuno to get rid of her with his own hands. That thought sent a shiver down her spine and she looked back at the hokage. "I also worry about this Launna girl...Why is she here?" she added, speaking of the Kazekage's assistant who made most of all the decisions for the Kazekage. Launna seemed like the one not to mess with; she was one of the few elder Hyuuga who was very well respected here in this village and the sand village. Whose to say what she would decide. The red head had finished the salad after slowly eating and closed her eyes before perked over to see Arianna walking outside. Speaking of the Hatake girl, what exactly was she doing? Collette ran her hand to her head as if she had a small headache and looked back at Mizuno.

"Mizuno... I have a headache... may I go home to rest?"

Darthwin Sonuba

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas