Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ichiro Takahashi - Genin of Squad Nine

Ichiro looked over when he heard a voice. He turned and saw a boy who looked a little younger than himself who had dark blueish black hair and black eyes. "Yes, I am Ichiro Takahashi.... nice to meet you." He replied to the boy. It's unmistakable... he's an Uchiha.... Ichiro observed mentally. The Uchiha Clan had distinguished looks.

" That's our Sensei," Ichiro pointed to Ryouta Sensei. He would let Saki introduce himself.

Suddenly realizing his entire squad except for himself belong to great and powerful clans, made Ichiro feel weak, overshadowed and generic. Ichiro politely turned his attention back to the battle.

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Sai Uchiha

Sai looked at Ichiro and nodded to him " Sai Uchiha " he replied, before turning his attention to the fight. " our Sensei is an Uzumaki " he said more than a question. he knew who the Uzumaki were, because his father was friends with the family, but he never really spoken to someone from that family. everyone knew the Uzumaki clan, after all Naruto had saved the village all those years ago. " do I want to know why they are fighting" he asked quietly.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Squad Nine
where: training ground

Big Gawker

7,850 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

TΣiya Namikąze

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
This power, isn't meant to be held in the childish hands.....
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

The walk was long, and due to the rain, moody, but yet, since the surroundings were damped with water glistening. It was almost some kind of combination between moody yet astounding at the same time. He took a nice pace as he crossed the terrain slowly, gazing at it all as he made his way towards Otogakure. Even if most of the visibility was blocked out somewhat by rain, the bits and pieces you could see were not too bad to the eye. His murky, and muddy foot steps, left behind as he trailed on his way toward his destination. He tilted his rain hat as to save his hair from getting wet. The trees swayed to a melodic song as the winds blew them on key. The cloudy sky, shedding tears of beauty on to the lands. Otogakure, got ever so much closer. Getting from Amegakure, to Otogakure, wasn't as fast as getting from Konoha to the land of Sand. His mind wondered, he pondered on how well his shadow clone was doing on his search for the lab. The last he remembers of it being spotted, was somewhere between to neighboring countries. As of late, thanks to the somewhat changes to the land, maybe it would be undetectable, to those who were too unintelligent to even question its whereabouts. It all came down to hoping that he would be the only one with desires to find the place. On top of that, he would most likely be the only one who could really understand Orochimaru's work, seeing as how he was young prodigy in the arts, and extremely intelligent. He glanced to the side, as he tried to picture where exactly in the desert it could be. Though since the shadow clone needed no sleep, or had hunger, that would speed up the searching process. Placing his right hand in to his left hand's sleeve, resting one on top of the other, he looked ahead of himself as he walked the dirt path. Elsewhere, the shadow clone finally made its way in to the leaf country, in order to pass the borders and finally reach the land of Sand. With its speed, finding that laboratory was of no doubt, would be an easier task. He darted through the forests, taking notice of all things around him, to make sure he hadn't passed up a chance to find a lab on his way there. Seeing how there were some labs in the leaf as well. Though the one they were looking for would be bigger. As the biggest one, had most of what they needed. Once found, he would let his real self know of its location. Even though the search would be long, the fruits of their labor would be far more tasty than that of anything they could ask for

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄
                                                        Of those who can't bear the insanity that comes with it....
                                                        ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Thoughts: Gotta love rain
                                                        Mood
                                                        : Mellow
                                                        Where:Outskirts of Amegakure journeying toward Otogakure
                                                        With: Lonesome
                                                        Shadow Clone Appearance: His Appearance

And he says
                                                        OOC:

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ichiro Takahashi - Genin of Squad Nine

Ichiro could help but admit a small chuckle. " It's nothing serious....it's the opposite exactly. They're fighting so we can learn." Ichiro explained with a smile on his face.

Ichiro looked over the Uchiha, trying to size him up " He doesn't seem so tough, then again, looks aren't everything. He thought. He then chastised himself for being so rude to his team mate, even if Sai couldn't hear.
User Image
Kohaku Uzumaki

The Determined Sealing Medic

Kohaku noticed the boy who had come over to where she and the boys had been standing and watching the friendly sparring match. This boy with dark hair had introduced himself as Sai Uchiha. An Uchiha is in his group eh? What an interesting squad... Kohaku thought to herself. "I'm Kohaku Uzumaki, Head of the Medical Corps. it's a pleasure to meet you. As you can see, your sensei and a friendly Mist ninja, Kenshin, are having a little 'training' session. Here would be the safest place to stand, in this case, since I'm here. That sword your sensei is using is no ordinary sword... It's cursed with a demon. If he is unlucky in this fight that sword is going to possess him and I'm going to have to seal it back up. If that happens, Sai, I want you and Ichirou and Mamaru, up there, to get somewhere safe so that me and Kenshin can seal the sword. Saki already knows what he has to do. Got that, guys?" she said, while watching Ryouta carefully. As this crowd gets bigger, the fight might just get more dangerous... she thought to herself.

OOC
posting from phone again!!! D:

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Sai Uchiha

Sai watched the fight for a few minutes. Their Sensei wasn't using any jutsu nor was his opponent, just basic sword attacks. it was interesting to watch, to see how each of them used their swords, how they held them; their fighting stand, what style they used. Sai wasn't one to use a sword, but he had seen his grandfather use one so he knew some of the basics. " if they want to teach us sword techniques then this is one way but not the best way, but it looks more like Sensei is trying to show us how to deal with an opponent we know nothing about, friendly or not" Sai replied calmly. Sai has always had a keen eye for detail, always looking at how other ninjas fight and braking it down in his mind, so that he could learn it better. he looked over at Kohaku and gave her a blank look, his shadowy eyes showing no real emotion in them, he gave a simple nodded to show that he understood her orders. " a demon sword huh.... it's a bit unwise to use a cursed sword during a training match, is it not? " he asked calmly. If their sensei didn't have full control over the sword then he was not only putting himself at risk but everyone in the area as well.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Squad Nine
where: training ground
User Image
Kohaku Uzumaki

The Determined Sealing Medic

Kohaku couldn't help but giggle at what Sai had said. "Indeed, he is a reckless fool and I don't know why I let him do this but it is good for him. He needs this training as much as you guys need to watch this high level fight because it will help him control his sword." she said with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

OOC
phoneposting ftl
User Image
The Mizukage looked over the village one last time before he walked back into his office dismissing his guards.He tossed his hat on a pile of boxes and hung his robe on the back of his chair 'Better get this done before it begins to pile up' he said to himself as he took a seat and began filling out papers.Many of them were about theives stealing jewels or gangs terrorizing villagers on the outskirts.He assigned squads to the missions that best fit their skills,considering most of them were ranked below C he gave most of the missions to genin.As Riku finished up the last of his papers his stomach growled 'just in time' he thought as he once again tossed on his hat and robe then headed out of the office accompanied by his two guards.The villagers stopped and greeted him with a bow as he walked through and he returned the greeting with a nod of the head and a warm smile.Riku walked over to a stand and ordered some grilled fish then sat down and waited on his food.

Powerhungry Hunter

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hideyoshi Toyotomi
Force of Nature

User Image Hideyoshi waited for a moment "yes this waiting is getting tiresome, and I believe we should strike now before any of the hidden villages catch wind of our organization" he replied. "I already had a plan in mind that would show the world we are a force to be feared" he replied. "the plan is to strike the land of fire and begin by killing the lord of the land of fire cutting on the leaf village support." he replied, as he stood up. He waited for a moment to though before he said anything else. It wold not be difficult to draw together the necessary for such an attack so the only thing required was to get a few of the generals to agree to the idea.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Ryouta Uzumaki

Ryouta wasn't too surprised that Kenshin dodged his first attack. This was going to be a interesting fight is what was going on in Ryouta's head. Ryouta quickly raised his sword up and blocked Kenshin's slash with the flat side of the sword. The gem at the base of the hilt began to glow a bit more as the sword kept trying to gain control over him. Ryouta mentally fought back against the sword while he tried to push Kenshin's blade off and went for a side slash as a counter. Ryouta knew in his head that if this went on for too long it would be very dangerous.

Dapper Dabbler

Katsuo Aragaki

Katsuo was eating a lot of sushi at the stand and kept ordering more as he had a tendency of doing whenever he got hungry. Most of the stands knew they were having a great day whenever he went up to one. He then saw that Riku the Mizukage sat down at the same stand as him and ordered some food. Katsuo swallowed a mouthful of food and looked over at Riku and said, "Oi it seems even the Mizukage isn't too high and mighty to come to eat at a simple fish stand it seems." Katsuo then laughed at his own statement while he still had a big smile on his face and said to Riku, "So how have ya been ya son of a b***h?" Katsuo knew he would probably have something say to him about calling the Mizukage a son of a b***h, but he didn't care it was how he addressed most people unless they pissed him off. Katsuo went back to eating his food while waiting for the Mizukage to say something.

Dapper Dabbler

Mia Takena

Mia listened to what Hideyoshi had planned as their first big move, and she loved the sound of it. Mia chuckled a bit behind her mask as she then looked at Hideyoshi and said, "Yes we should make our first big move before anyone finds out about our group for then we will have the element of surprise with us and grant us some form of success in the long run." Mia then closed her eyes and thought for a minute before saying, "As for your plan I like the sound of it. Konoha is a great power in the shinobi world and cutting off its source of power will cripple it, and make it easy to crush. I can begin the preparations with gathering info on what kind of opposition we will face for this job." Mia's specialty was gathering info or capturing lone targets for interrogation or assassination after all it is how she became one of the great generals in the first place.

K E N S H I N | H ō Z U K I

Kenshin's sword glanced off of Ryouta's sword. When two swordsman fought, through their swords each learn something about each other. The ones who understand each other the most are the ones who trade blows at one point. He felt resistance in Ryouta's technique like he was trying to resist his own self. Kenshin kept his other hand firmly planted inside his clothes. Each was at a disadvantage. Ryouta made no hesitation to retaliate back and go for his side. Using his large sword Kenshin used it' leverage to push him to side of Ryouta avoiding the slash. Bringing his sword up as well as the local dirt he swung the sword upward at the side hoping to get a cut on Ryouta. He noticed that the local genin were talking, he hoped that Mamaru was joining in on the fun as well. He was glad this demonstration was enjoyable.
User Image

!Saki Uzumaki!

!Believe it, because that's the ninja way!

Saki blinked curiously as he watched the fight, listening carefully to the words people around him spoke, but he didn't say a word. If only he had continued his training, he would be able to fight alongside his brother but...there wasn't a point of dwelling in that now.

Saki looked over when a new boy arrived, was he in their team too? He blinked curiously once again. Saki smiled at Kohaku and gave her a thumbs up. "Dont worry lady, if I have to go to the village, I'll be there as fast as I can " he smiled and turned to Sai, grinning to the new boy. "Saki Uzumaki here! are you in our team Sai?" he asked curiously.

User Image

Kamimaru Nara

The Rose of the Desert
Quietly, Kami took a seat looking from Kagami to Akuma. She really hoped she wasn't interrupting something important.Kami gave a small nod to Kagami, letting the girl eat her ramen. Hmm...since she was there she might as well order something herself. "Hey, a bowl of pork ramen with vegetables over here please" she said with a smile. Once the owner of the ramen stand had acknowledge her with a smile and a nod she went back over to looking to the two.

"How have things been going here in konoha?" she asked hoping that everything was alright. "Seems that my new squad didn't show up today, maybe I arrived earlier to konoha than I expected.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff