Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
SUTINGUxxスティング

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xx"Im not in the mood to follow them,why don't we just get out of the village and take a smoke or something."She ran outside to find the police force swarming around the area."Damn,looks like im screwed."She pulled the rap book out of her bag and focused on it.When she had finished writing her rap she began to hum it out loud as the police force ran after her,she only stood there humming."I dont think so!"She threw a series of puched and kicks and the last attacks she threw out ended with five men flying forward falling into the crowd."Now that I scared them,we can leave."She pulled him from the hand running outside.Only a few police chased after her and she got away laughing.She hopefully lead Neo out of the Konoha gate but she coul not notice because the amount of fun she had been having."Hey,dont worry about those guys back there,I only beat them enough so they would be injured for a few days."She only laughed even more.

AT this point Sutingu was walking down a clear path leading to another village."Look Neo,it's time for me to go."She began to stretch her arms ready to leave."All those police and the running,just think of it like I had robbed a bank or something."She smile an obviously fake smile."Just leave it at that."She waved at him with her ring on her hand and ran off happy to have a freind.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Ҝida Ӊozuki

User Image

Village:Mist Village
Chakra level:- ▂▃▅▆█ +

User Image

The mist in the village seem sutting to all the wounds that still linger around Kidas body. Just now she had finish her last assigment giving to her by the Mizukage himself, and everything went according to plan. But for some reason Kida was not happy. No, she felt empty and destroyed inside. With every mission she did she still got the same results. Pain...suffering...it never seemed to go away.

Maybe this was the price every shinobi payed across their lives...but to kida this sensation seem to be more bothersome than all the wounds she had around her. Walking up to the edge of the river, Kida took off her sandals and gently placed her wounded feet inside the sutting water. The water was a bit cold considering the fact that the sun bearly even shined around the streets of the mist, but that was the last thing on Kidas mind at this moment. Gently removing her mask she placed it beside her as she untied her long locks and let the wind play around them. Moments like this seem rare around this times, making them that much more valueble when they reasurfaced. " Seems like i am done for today"kida said to herself as she left her mind wonder around. " i guess i should head back and repport that everything went according to plan" she said as she gently played with the handing locks of her loose aquamarine hair." i wonder what my next mission will be ...i so hope its something fun and exiting....cause the last missions i have gotten have been kinda ..."Kida left her thougths trail off. She was not used to doing so many violent missions in a row, but lately it seem like assasinating groups and whole families seem to be the order of the day. But Kida was not one to say if this was wrong or rigth. No shinobi had a word on this.

The shinobi way had always been do what your told and no questions asked.Her work had never bother her before.... So why was doubt begining to build on her mind?Maybe it had to do with the fact that Kidas best friend was now death, and no matter how much the people around her told her it was not her fault, kida kept blamming herself for it. Shaking the sad thougths of her head Kida tried to hide the tears that where running down her cheeks. She needed to move forward. That was what her friend wanted for her, and it was what was best for her as well. Picking up her sandals off the edge of the river, kida got ready to move out and find something to do. With her hopes high she smiled as she placed her mask back on." Let's see what else does today bring from me"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With:User Image // In:User Image // Mood:User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Popular Shapeshifter

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply. I was originally waiting for Nana's roleplayer to post before me so I could reply with more content and whatnot, but since it's been a day or two, I've decided to just post anyways. @__@

And sorry for the mass attacks; that's how her Hakai generally works with her-- by giving her opponent barely any time to react. At least it gives you a lot to respond to, right? xD

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xUser Image

x x FIND THE PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ↖↖ x hold it close and stay strongx ! !

User Image

Her ice was being melted to nothing by a large fire that separated Kanachi from her victim. Then, it began to circle the angel with means of threat. And, for a moment, no one ran out of the flames, making it seem as though the attack was going to be able to do its worst upon Kanachi. However, soon the winged being escaped the fire from above with powerful flaps of her wings until she was barely higher than the forest's tallest trees. "Hmm.. someone's interfering? How unfortunately troublesome," she whispered to herself in a tone that showed her annoyance to the situation. She dug into the bag at her waist and pulled out a single cigarette. She proceeded to then put the cigarette between her soft lips and allowed it to spontaneously light at the end, as if her lips had made the chemical reaction of fire to the cigarette. She did not particularly like to smoke, but it was moreso a tactic than a way of relief. The joining pest would soon learn that Kanachi was never merciful with her victims unless instructed to keep them alive, or unless they proved to be of use to the Akatsuki. She glared down at Calla as she hovered in the sky.

"There's nowhere to hide!" she shouted in her same male voice, allowing her wings to violently pull forward and unleash invisible slicing winds that began to cut at every tree near Calla and Nana. Near all of the trees in that area had fallen, and Kanachi knew not if the wind managed to give them gashes or if they were crushed by one of said trees. She would not let them react. As the wind attack was coming to an end, she soared towards them and let out a poisonous fog of gas that began to float towards them. Seconds after the fog was released from her mouth, she seemed to disappear.. turning invisible was something that she would never seize to take advantage of. Kanachi flew behind them and out of the poisonous gas's path, before flying past Calla and landing a considerable distance away from the Uchiha female's back. She returned to visibility once more, before spitting out the cigarette and blowing out a large legendary golden flame towards Calla from behind. Such a flame was unseen in any other shinobi, and latched onto whatever it touched until there was nothing left to burn. It could only be put out by a lake's worth of water or if Kanachi had absorbed the flames back within her.

But it wasn't just a powerful attack; Kanachi, being the mastermind Akatsuki member that she was, had to make every one of her attacks precise and of strategy. She knew fully well that if the legendary flames made contact with the poisonous gas as well, the two elements would clash and react by turning into several large explosions. This was why Kanachi had distanced herself from Calla; she was out of the explosion's range. Ian had told her to finish this fast, and Kanachi had to do exactly that.

Quote:
note for users just meeting tenshi-kun:
Although Kanachi's post is written with her true gender and name,
do note that only Ian and a few other close members know her
true gender and name. Most think that she's a male, and address
her as Tenshi-kun (Tenshi being her last name) because they don't
know her first name. How she looks is the picture to the left.. The
picture at the top right is merely how she truly looks as a female.

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Hiko Uchiha
Kumogakure's Dragon

Hiko kept walking next to Neo,"hmm,true but it still amazing.".said thinking of what sorth of food they would eat.Suddenly those thoughts were bashed by his words of him being a jinchiruuki."Jinchiruuki...?..".he kept quiet for a bit,as those words ringed a few bells.Several images of giantic beast appeared in his mind.But he decided not to ask too much,he didnt wanted to be so rude as to ask this man to the point of annoyance,it was enough with him showin him around and introducing himself.He kept very attentive while he summarize the Uchiha Massacre."Itachi...Tobi?....never heard of them before.Nor that I can remember very much either.thought to himself as he mentioned another two individuals.Sasuke and Ian.Still not ringed any bells."I see.Ian and Sasuke descendants.So are those men you mentioned alive?".said keeping his pace with Neo.

Indestructible-Disturbed
"No point in introducing myself to the dead

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Iwagakure's Titan-The host of Son Goku
Tetsip Makoto-Tsuchikage

Upon leaving his office he came across a couple of ladies chatting.He put on a big warm smile,"Hmm,glad to have such sights in Iwagakure".said as the ladies smiled and giggled."Good day Tsuchikage-sama".said one of the females.Tetsip rose his index finger like trying to stop her,"Please,for you beutiful ladies Im Tetsip".said as he gently grabbed one of the ladies hand and kissed the back of the palm,slowly letting go of it,as the girl blushed and rubbed her cheeks.He chuckled and walked past them heading towards the center of the village which held a large fountain,with the statue of the first Tsuchikage.Tetsip smirked,and took a set by the bench next to the statue,looking at the water pouring on the fountain.He shifted his eyes to the almost darkened sky."Goku.Do you thik they'll come for us very soon?".said as within him he could hear Son Goku sighing."Dont they always.We'll just have to be ready,and fight till we drop".Tetsip kept silent looking at the villagers passing by smiling and waving at Tetsip.While others kept working on their little shop stands.

User Image User Image

He didn't say anything else about the subject of him being the Mizukage.He hated the job anyway,and didn't feel like he belong there.When he said Jinchuriki he felt like explaining it a little.He was one of the only few in the world to feel proud of being a Jinchuriki,despite people calling him a freak. "People who have tailed beast,a giant chakra monster,inside of them."

He was now in the hidden mist village,his stomach was growling.All he could think about was that food.He was a bit concerned when he didn't know who Itachi and Tobi were. "Hopefully everything comes back to you." He nodded his head to the next question. "The Uchiha kids are alive,as far Ian Uchiha,he's alive,he's the biggest criminal today,and what's worse he's reformed a evil orgainzation."

He knew talking about these subjects were jogging some memories into Hiko.Soon he'll remember everything. "The akatsuki are a group of criminal's who work to capture the Jinchuriki for world domination,basically."
User Image
xxxxx╠╩═════════╩╣xxxxx
❛•❜ ║ cɑʟʟɑ ║ ❛•❜
xxxxx╠╦═════════╦╣xxxxx

At first glance, everything seemed to be going smoothly. Not wasting a second, the Uchiha took a running leap from the trees where she had been crouched and basically tackled Nana, pushing the other female into the bushes nearby. Despite Nana being a Jounin, it wasn't any secret that she wasn't the greatest fighter and Calla couldn't afford to have the girl hindering her now that she entered the fray. As she thought, the flames didn't even get close to devouring their target before the male flew out of the opening above the flames, shooting up into the sky above the trees. Lifting an arm, Calla used the back of her hand to shield her sharingan eyes as she peered up into the sky after the escapee. She had a bad feeling that this wasn't over and that the enemy had not fled, but instead plotted.

After a moment or two passed, a male voice sounded, shouting from the sky down to the pair of Jounin below. Raising a brow, Calla released a small snort. She wasn't hiding and wasn't plan on doing so. She was either going to fight or flee, never hide. Unfortunately, that was the only forewarning she got before sudden gales of wind came strikingly fast, cutting everything around them, including the trees. Tucking herself into a roll, Calla managed to dodge the falling trees, but not all of the fast moving air currents. The slices were quick and surprisingly painless as they ripped through her clothes and skin like a hot knife through butter. She didn't pause to shield herself but instead kept moving. If she stopped, even for a moment, the wind would do even more damage than before.

Apparently, the angel wasn't done either. As soon as the wind stopped its attack, the male swooped down and released a gas Calla wasn't familiar with. Instantly, her hand went up to cover her mouth so she wouldn't breath it in, but she couldn't remain in the poisonous fog. She wasn't sure if the gas could be absorbed through her skin or not. Peering around for the source, her crimson eyes showed her irritation as she took a few steps back. She was having no luck locating her target and she had a feeling it wasn't just the fog's fault. Finally, Calla managed to catch sight of something shimmering against the background of the forest outside of the fog. At first, it only seemed like moving air, but then it became completely visible, becoming the enemy male.

Having such a small window to react, Calla forgot all about Nana and threw herself to the side, moving to duck and cover behind the nearest stable object she could find. The golden flames the male spat from his mouth ignited the gas, causing a few grand explosions to sound off. Perhaps hiding behind a fallen tree hadn't been such a good idea because as soon as the exploding started, the jolt flung her and the tree to the side like rag dolls. Rolling across the dirt, Calla grunted when her back hit into something solid. She didn't have time for a pity-party, though, because she nearly had herself crushed by the same tree she had been previously hiding behind. Panting and a bit out of breath due to all the movement, the young Jounin slowly got to her feet, debating whether or not she could even go toe to toe with such a fast paced person. It was already obvious she was downright out matched so maybe hiding wouldn't be so bad..this one time.

User Image
User Image
Well, Let's See What I Can Do.

It was now morning in Sunagakure. Feeling well rested, and rather capable, Ginjo got out of bed and prepared himself for another day. Today he would request another mission from the Kazekage. It had crossed his mind, to ask if the Kazekage knew any information on any other Jinchuuriki, but he dismissed the thought as he knew the Kazekage would not disclose information like that himself simply upon request. He and the Kazekage had only a mutual respect of each other and not much of a friendship or relationship at all. "He's my boss, and that's it." He began. ]"I'm sure there's plenty of admirable ninja out there, worth training with. Or at least meeting. My parents were assasins after all. Then again, so am I. Allegedly.
While Ginjo was aware he needed to increase his power, he was also aware that he would be heading a Genin squad once a new group of ninja had passed their Academy Exams. This would be an interesting thought as Ginjo usually worked on his own. The only real desire to work with a ninja had been when he was training with his mother, but after her death it became difficult to understand the work ethic of other shinobi. Knowing this, Ginjo figrued being a Squad Leader would force some interaction with other people. "But that still won't be for a while, let's see about this mission." He said as he walked out of his front door.

Ginjo Tsukishima
7-Tails Jinchuuriki
Sunagakure, Jounin
User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> He was out of the leaf village.This was common for him,to completely disappear.He had respect and trust that his akatsuki members will get the job done.Until than However,he had a mission to capture or scout out the Seven tails.Not completely sure who he was yet.He sat and looked around Sunagakure.

<Indent> He felt a huge Chakra level,that must be it.He jumped down from the large building he was sitting on and went to sit on a closer building towards the Jinchuriki.The boy was just walking out of his door.He waiting patiently.
<Indent> .
<Indent>
OOC: I'll roleplay with you : P. .
User Image
User Image
Well, Let's See What I Can Do.

On his porch, he yawned. He was rather oblivious to his surroundings and didn't notice a man perched on a building nearby. He checked his mailbox. Nothing. He never got mail. The Kazekage's headquarters were only a few blocks from Ginjo's apartment so he stroll would appear to be a rather brisk one. He headed down the stairs and turned to the right. He took three steps before he felt something, inside him. For a split second he had a sense of panic rush through him, adrenaline, and his chakra levels fluctuated but returned to normal after a few moment. This confused him. He was scared, because he wasn't sure what was happening, or what caused this; but at the same time, he believed it was the chakra of the tailed beast within him, finally showing itself. "But why now?"

Ginjo Tsukishima
7-Tails Jinchuuriki
Sunagakure, Jounin

(Okay cool !)
User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> The young man didn't notice him,but he knew that this was the Seven tailed Jinchuriki.He decided to wait,and wouldn't go after him just yet.He watched him check the mail,than something happen,like he had a panic rush or something.He would at this point act on it.

<Indent> He appeared in front of the young man,his akatsuki cloak covering his face.If he had any luck,this kid would pass out from being so scared.However,that was highly unlikely.He wanted to capture it quickly,and flee before there was anymore problems in Sunagakure. "Come with me Seven tailed Jinchuriki."

<Indent> He put his hand on the hilt of his blade.He walked forward and waited for the young man to respond.This young man was probably a Jounin, anbu maybe, he wouldn't pose much of a threat,so he thought.
<Indent>
OOC: I'll roleplay with you : P. .
User Image
User Image
Yumeji Kurama
Job - Bard/Akatsuki
Mood - possibly a bit anxious.

Outside the gates of of Iwakagaru a man in a grey cloak, not the black and red he should of been wearing, sat cross legged on the ground. His attention on nothing more than the silver flute that he had pressed against his lips, an intense tune coming from the tiny instrument. Colors swirled and danced with the tune around him. Around him a crowd quickly formed, mostly children too young to even have their head bands yet. He managed to give a slight smile without breaking the melody before he closed his eyes and the colors took on shapes.

Before him two miniature shapes stood facing off; a blond haired man clothed in orange, if one of the children looked close enough they would of saw he had whiskers. The other was a masked man in black and red, what looked looked like a massive fan on his back. Like the colors they danced with the music, fighting each other with fists and blasts of colors. The children fell silent as the man in black seemed to be wining, pushing back the orange, then rose into loud cheers as the blond pushed back. He opened his eyes just as the man in orange sent a ball of light into the middle of the man in black and cheers erupted around him.

A man with a rock printed on his headband tapped the white haired man on the shoulder, "Your paperwork is straight....." the stone ninja told him scratching his dusty, brown hair, "You are free to enter the village." The white haired man climbed to his feet with a harmless smile, as far as anyone around him knew he was just another bard entering the village for a place to sleep and earn some coin.
User Image
Key Takaha
ANBU assassin leader.

It all went so fast for Key and he looked around to where others were fighting. he could see that Ian was gone and that other people form Konoha had arrived and were now fighting with the akatsuki. He went to go and help them out. He could see one was an Uchiha Calla her name was and a Jonin Nana. He jumped through the tree's until he caught up to them. They were fighting a man, Unfortunately it seemed as if the ANBU had entered at the wrong time due to the fact there was a large amount of strange gas and a roaring fire which when mixed together, caused explosions. He jumped back, getting out of the way. He felt Lilith tighten around his torso. He saw the akatsuki male and went for him, holding his katana in one hand and his Wakizashi in the other he went to cut the other male from behind.

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Hiko Uchiha
Kumogakure's Dragon

"Ah".responded to Neo's explanation abut jinchiruuki.Now that he thought about it a bit more,he remember hearing the word before.Even deeper thinking made him remeber they held powerful creatures within them.Creatures that once roamed free,before they were used as weapons.Upon reaching the mist,Hiko couldnt help but look around him.He had been there plenty of times,but for him it was somehow like the first time.Yet somehow he saw certain shops,and he knew he had been there before."Strange....somehow I know Ive been there".said walking by Neo.He rubbed the back of his head as he said about rememebr everything."Yeah so do I".he couldnt help it.Was it the water he was in before,was it the side effect of keeping him from aging so long.He looked at him as he explained about the Uchiha kids and the Ian individual.He sounded like very bad news.He even wondered if he would cross paths with him.But that sounded very unlikely for now,and he wouldnt want to be in the presence of such person without remembering at least who was he for real.Not only the man seemed to be well known,but Neo explained about Ian controllig a dangerous organization."I see.So thats the current problem.Have you faced any of them before?".

Indestructible-Disturbed
"No point in introducing myself to the dead

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Iwagakure's Titan-The host of Son Goku
Tetsip Makoto-Tsuchikage

Letting out a sight he got off the bench he was sitting in.He had left his Kage robes back in the office.He found them quite uncomfortable,he usually preffered having short pants,and no shirt.Like he was right now,and nobody seemed to mind.It attracted the ladies and intimidated the men,seeing how built Tetsip was.With all rigtousness.He took a few steps forward crossing his arms across his chest.He wanted to explore town a bit more before going back into his office and finish evaluating the list of rank ups.It sure was annoying,given they were a lot of candidates up for promotion.But he had grown used to,he had been kage for seven years now.So far his village has been kept safe,and the economy is running good,as well the shinobi under his command have proved themselves to be quite handy.He looked forward noticing several shops about to close for the day.He knew if he wanted to eat he should head into one of the restaurants and get some meal,before all of them close for the day.So he did,and entered one of the restaurants named "Rising stone".He didnt hesistating in taking seat,and ordering a couple of rice balls filled with salmon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces