Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> He looked at the Akatsuki member and didn't say anything.He knew who he was,but he wanted to wath this fight.He folded his leg,and waited.This might be an interesting fight.If the man didn't attack him first.

<Indent> He might be after Ian,Ian killed so many people it's hard to tell who's who. "If you're going to fight him,be careful." He said. "This guy isn't a push-over it would seem like." He said be careful with no emotion.
<Indent>

<Indent>
OOC: .
User Image
User ImageUser Image

He smirked as she began to walk.He yawned and stretched,he could tell something was happening near by. "I probably shouldn't go that way." He said said folding his arms watching the girl walk away.He put his hands in his pockets and walked.Whatever the case,he was heading to the ramen shop to get some ramen.He sat down in the ramen shop,not paying attention to anyone there,he ate as many bowls as he could.
User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> He looked around noticing a girl from a far distance.He sighed and smirked. "Look now,we attracted some attention." He said. "Hurry up and pick up the trash,I'll take care of the other one." He said getting up.

<Indent> Disappearing he went by the girl,sitting on a tree behind her.He didn't say anything,waiting for her to notice he was there.He kept calm and serious,but kept his sharingan active,to intiminate her.He waited for a response.

<Indent> He was planning on just talking to her.If he felt like it he would jump into action.Although there wasn't a need to do so,Aiko alone could destroy the entire village,and he could sit back and watch.

<Indent>
User Image

Newbie Noob

Kyuubi The Psuedo of Nine Tails

Konoha's Walking Jinchuuriki

User Image

Kyuubi sat on one of the buildings of Konoha, He loved the feeling of fresh air since he never really got to go outside. After the events of Ian the ExHokage and Naruto Uzumaki The village had agreed to allow him to walk among the people on the terms that he would not leave the village. Kyuubi jumped off the building and started to walk around konoha he headed towards the gate that left outside of the village. Kyuubi noticed that there were Anbu black ops around the area to make sure he didn't even take one step out of the village. "one day someone will give me a reason to walk out of those gates" he thought to himself well walking away from the gate.
User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> He had sick pleasure with her stuttering her name.He gave a small smirk when he asked what he was doing here. "Well,I came here to see my people,I was once called the Hokage.What's so bad about wanting to be home?" He asked.In almost a second he was in front of her.

<Indent> "I want the Jinchuirki." He stated simply. "I think we both know you're outmatched right now.Why not give me it's location,and you'll be free to go." He waited for her to respond. "By the way,don't try to hit me with those Senbon,that's childsplay."

<Indent>
<Indent>
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> He smirked. "The weak die,and the strong survive." He said taking a step forward while she took a step back,they were back to the postion they were before.He narrowed his eyes. "In due time,in due time."

<Indent> "Honestly this is just sad,look at you,you're stuttering.Not to mention you're not looking into my eyes.Do think I can only do it with my eyes though?" He said.He lifted up her chin and smiled,his lips got close to her ear.He was just amusing himself at this point.

<Indent> "I wouldn't tell anyone I'm here." He whispered in her ear. "Do it,and I'll make sure this village is destroyed by today's end.Now tell me,where is it?" He gave her some space.Lifting his finger he put it towards her head.
<Indent>
<Indent> .

<Indent>
User Image

Popular Shapeshifter

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xUser Image

x x FIND THE PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ↖↖ x hold it close and stay strongx ! !

User Image

Rumors constantly revolve around the existence of humans. They can't stop the chatter and gossip, and they love to claim that everything is true. Because of such a thing, myths had evolved from the gossip, and because of that, her clan was tied to two of them; because of their last name and use of wings, people commonly associated the Tenshi clan members with angels. And, because of their chakra absorbing fangs, people also believed that they were some sort of vampire. But, in truth, the Tenshi members were none of those things. They were merely members of the family that held the Hakai, which had no other explanation than being exactly that. The last female to be subject to such specific gossip was none other than Kanachi, who awoke from her sleep on the snow of a tall mountain. One golden ring circled her pupil, and the purplette soon stood up and outstretched her wings to fully awaken from the momentary slumber. After that, she shook said wings and watched as the snow fell from her white feathers.

The Tenshi clan used an eye called "Hakai", which meant "destruction". It gave full connection to the substance of chakra, allowing the user to manipulate chakra and change it to any form the user wishes (more variety came with more strength and control over the eye). The strength and use of the Hakai was displayed and divided by the eye's appearance; for each level, the user gains a golden ring that circles the pupil. One ring is the basic Hakai ability, allowing the user to shape chakra into anything as long as the chakra remains attached to the user-- this most commonly is used to shape into a wings or a weapon more than anything else. The second ring allows the user to use pure chakra to attack or for other reasons without it having to stay in contact with the user. It eats away at anything it touches normally, but also can be controlled to solidify and not hurt the victim in such a level. The third ring allows the user to change their chakra and its element into its pure elemental form. A strong level Tenshi member can learn all five chakra elements and become exactly what Hakai means; a being of destruction. Even stronger members can mix chakra elements to create ones that are normally not obtainable-- such as poison.

The death angel had been on this mountain of snow to get rid of a threat to Ian's plans; she had originally started the fight in the forest near Konoha, but managed to drain her foe at said mountain, where she made her final blow and sucked out the rest of his chakra all within slightly less than three days. She had fallen asleep soon after that to regain energy. And now, she bent her knees and sprung for the sky. The clouds were beside her not long after that, and her wings were flapping back in the direction of Konoha, where she was almost sure she would find Ian for further orders.

And she was correct; she could sense the chakra of her ally down below within Konoha's territory. Kanachi also noticed that Aiko was near too. As she flew down towards the floor, she landed beside Ian, where she also noticed a pink haired female who seemed to be rather scared. When Kanachi entered the scene, she heard Ian say something very familiar; "You're not stealing my favorite phrase now, right Ian?," she joked with a slight smirk, but calmed her expression quickly after. To the girl, Kanachi would seem only as a beautiful male dressed in black and white clothes that covered almost all her skin, as well as had a black forehead protector without a metal plate at the center, and a sword at her side in which radiated everything possibly sinister. "Is this girl bothering you?" Kanachi then continued in question, tightening the gloves on her hands to intimidate the female with means of attack. Her voice was disguised to be deeper and considerably similar to a male's, making the act of a male not much harder for her to play. The wings on her back were still visible, making it extremely obvious of what clan she came from; she belonged to the Tenshi clan that held powers that controlled natural disasters and chakra in its purest form, and in which was thought to be extinct.

Quote:
note for users just meeting tenshi-kun:
Although Kanachi's post is written with her true gender and name,
do note that only Ian and a few other close members know her
true gender and name. Most think that she's a male, and address
her as Tenshi-kun (Tenshi being her last name) because they don't
know her first name. How she looks is the picture to the left.. The
picture at the top right is merely how she truly looks as a female.
User Image
User Image

User Image
<Indent> He smirked at her first comment.Her lines? "Sorry,I didn't realize you had dibs on that line." He said.He didn't look at her,he was to focus on Nana ito.He enjoyed watching his victims cower in fear,it gave him a sick sense of sentisafication.If he wanted to kill her he would have already done it.

<Indent>"No,I was actually having some fun with her,but it's over now." He said. "She's no longer enteraining.I was just about to kill her,but sense you're here why don't you do it for me." He said. "Give her a five second start to make a run for it,than kill her." He smirked.

<Indent>
User Image
User Image
Key Takaha
ANBU assassin leader.

Key then felt the over powering chakra of susanoo, he turned to see Ian Uchiha sitting there, however another entered the area as well, and she seemed rather pissed of about the acid rain. Key knew about the chidori, the girl had formed in her hand. Key was in the assassination squad, he preferred it when the opponent could not see him, however he would have to fight face on. He wasn't going to let the girl get the first attack. He moved quickly like a flash and landed next to her, he already had his katana out and he skimmed it along her hair only cutting a bit off the end.
He then noticed that Ian Uchiha had moved and was now by another.
"s**t" He thought to himself. This was not going to be easy and now another out law seemed to have appeared next to Ian. Lilith hissed and up from above Key's shoulder, she let out a large fire ball that hurled its way to the dark haired girl with blue eye's in front of them.
User Image User Image

He had fell a sleep yet again.The papers all over the place in his room.Man,was this boring.The worst part about this job is that the papers never seem to get any smaller.He always felt like they were ******** with him,every time he was done,they'd quickly come in with another stack of papers.To him it felt like they were standing on the other side of his door waiting for his pencil to stop so they could quickly bust open the door and had him another stack of paper.I guess it was their way of keeping him busy.

He kind of wish an akatsuki member would come his way.Why? Because than he could have some fun.He heard the akatsuki were back many years ago but they never came to his neck of the woods.They were probably waiting it would seem like when Neo was caught off gaurd.That's what they did to Naruto and that's what they did to Mei.

He quickly fell out of his chair and landed on the floor.The bump on the ground was enough to make him wake up.He yawned and rubbed the his head. "I gotta get out of here." He said walking to his secret window.He opened up the window and jumped out of it.The other windows couldn't open,expect for that little one,and no one knew it was there besides Neo.They were curious how he kept getting out.

They even did a full investigation on it,search everywhere,they couldn't find anything.He always felt like they were keeping him in there,why? Well,because he's a Jinchuriki.If they let him out,he would be captured.Ha,that's a laugh,Neo was strong enough to beat everyone in the village.He even proved that when he beat up a group of strong ninja.

User ImageUser Image

Neo laid on a bench,looking up the sky he was completely stuff.He watched the clouds pass by,but felt uneased.There was three evil chakras right now,all akatsuki he was sure.Three akatsukis on two it seemed like.Would he really want to be put in a postion like that? Hell no.

He was thinking about getting up and walking away,no one would even know he was here.He smirked and got up and began to walk.If he had a choice to go and fight with them or leave the village,he'd rather leave.He put his hands in his pockets and whisled,trying to get out of the village quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff