Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Shapeshifter

User Image

↙↙ y o k o b o u m o t o u

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH-HE cxxrxxaxxwxxlxxs {ℓικɛ α ωσям}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊱⊱ from a B-BIRD.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx && MY BODY REJECTED x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"xxxxxxxxx ʏ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx σ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʋ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʏ-ʏσʋ ∂σит вɛℓσиɢ тσ мɛ ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ★ ★ - - - - - - - I don't {n e e d} your pity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm L-LIVINGmy life《 ιи тнιƨ Ħ ɛ ℓ ℓ

xxxx _________ ____________________________________________________

He was still trying to get his point across to her, in which she simply couldn't grasp. He was speaking of how she was replacing emptiness with other things-- like destruction-- and how having a real friend would feel like as opposed to the dark emotions that swirled within her. It was like talking to her in a foreign language; she didn't know the feeling at all in ways to relate. The closest thing she had ever had to a friend was an old contractor long ago that enjoyed causing terror with her. But, something in his words angered her. Maybe not exactly angered her, but made her feel irritated in one form or another. "Use me? You speak as though the contractors have some form of power over me," she frowned, glaring at him as if having been crudely insulted, "It is the other way around by far. I use them for my games of entertainment, and when I bore of them, I make sure that they can't do a thing about it." In short, she had killed all those who failed to entertain her. He had not only declined her offer, but he was speaking about another foreign thing to her. It was called 'love', and though she had heard many tales and rumors about it, she had not a single experience to the word. However, there was something about that emotion that made her scared to know.

And, not only that, but the feeling of wanting to help him had vanished. They were similar in some ways, but their thoughts seemed to be far off. He didn't want to be a monster, and he wasn't intentional trying to be one. She had just the opposite case; she was using the feeling of being a monster to make herself enjoy her life more, and she intentional made sure to reawaken fear in others. But, there was still that faint feeling where Yokubou felt as if she was using the reputation of being a monster as a way to run away from the feelings she had yet to confront. "You explore something that seems to be from another realm in my eyes," she sighed, a sense of gloom and calm washing over her. Silence became something that bound her throat shut and disabled her from speaking further. Yokubou didn't really know if realms existed, but the meaning of love was that far from her knowledge. She tossed another rock across the water.

"I guess speaking with a mortal like you makes the conversation pointless. You wouldn't understand the feelings that I undergo," she yawned, gazing up at the sky as if she couldn't care less. Her life was a repetitive cycle of boredom and amusement, and she had tired of the process long ago. Not only did nothing new pertain to her life, but there was no significance to it. She was but a wandering spirit that forever walked the face of earth. The demon had grown so used to the screams of terror and miserable cries of pain. It was almost as if the demon shared no true feelings besides boredom and joy through certain forms of entertainment. However, that was not the case. If anything, the demon just wanted to be understood.

Quote:
O O C ; ; n/a
LanruUser ImageUser Image
Novice Jonin, Jinchuuriki of Reibi, the Zero-Tails

Lanru's eyes were starting to slide shut again. He'd been sat in the dusty reading room for hours poring over this volume - "An Examination Upon the Legends of the Zero-Tails; referred to as Reibi". Lanru had always resolved to learn as much as possible about this damn thing inside of him, and he was determined to learn enough to control it - or at least, shut it up.

You know, you're wasting your time, Reibi crooned lazily. Whoever wrote this clearly has no idea how such matters truly operate - they are beyond human comprehension. I can't imagine what would make a man so arrogant that he though he could write authoritatively on something like me.

Shut up. Lanru thought back at it. The leech-like Zero-Tails hated it when Lanru tried to find things out about it, which was partly why Lanru did it in the first place. Doubtless Reibi would be able to give him much more information if he simply asked, but frankly Lanru didn't want to treat Reibi's ego with even a split second of respect. Even if he did, Reibi would probably just lie or exaggerate, knowing him. And after twenty years, Lanru should know him by now.

Sighing, he closed the book, and proceeded outside. Such frustrating endeavours got him down, and so he needed something to distract himself - he deliberated between going about the town, or doing some training... Or perhaps he could do both. Some of the strongest teachers hung about the main Konohagakure town in their spare time, and in reality, Lanru still considered himself a student. Accordingly, he headed towards the market and foods district, looking for anyone who looked powerful enough to teach him a thing or two.

Familiar Poster

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vaan Kamihara
Theme

User Image

Vaan looked at the girl, blushing darker and darker after what she said. "I'm sorry. I can't help that you're beautiful." Vaan's face went into a deep dark cherry red color after he said that. "Uh... Can I at least know your name m'lady?"

Out Of Choices: ...
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Luke and Inko were walking somewhat near the Hidden leaf village.They could see it over the hill.
Luke glanced at Inko,this was his first time seeing the hidden leaf village.Although he seemed disappointed on the way it looked.He put his hands on the back his head and walked in an odd fashion.When he did that,Luke realized that he was disappointed,sad,or mad about something.

"This wasn't what I expected.I don't see what's so great about the hidden leaf village." He said stopping.Luke stopped also and starred at Inko.Inko had a sudden rush of fear in his body but wasn't sure what it was.He felt sick to his stomach,he couldn't shrug off the feeling that something bad was going to happen here. "I got a bad feeling.."

Luke looked at the hidden leaf village and back at him. "Don't worry about it,it's all in your head." He said turning around. "Come on,I'll show you why the leaf village is the best place ever.The Ramen is awesome.After that we'll get a place to stay for the night." Inko smiled,shook his head and ran towards Luke.

OOC: Still open.
╞═ ❖ Raito Shoyū-Sha❖ ═╡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Wandering-nin|├▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Ninjutsu Master|├▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Sannin of the Kumogakure|├▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Five-Tailed Jinchuuriki|├▬

User Image
Raito hadn't said a word, he was dead silent. He didn't even speak after she spoke, he was alone, stuck in this cage that he constantly had to move. Then she spoke of the hope being gone, "Because I simply don't exist.. Everyone who knew me personally was killed by interrogation by the Akatsuki. None of them knew where I was, and the Akatsuki assumed they were lying, so the one time I tried to come back, everybody I knew, was gone. After realizing that if someone knew me was dead, that meant if someone got to know me would also become that way. I couldn't cause anymore death, and I won't let the akatsuki take this demon to use for even more death." He turned and walked slowly to the girl, "It's been so long, since I've talked this much with someone." He looked in her eyes, there were no tears in his, but a sorrow loomed more heavy then any tear could ever hold in his eyes. His beautiful sad eyes that had lost, everything.
User ImageUser Image
Hitokui Jinshu

Akatsuki

Kirigakure

She used the word again, mortal, in a sense Hitokui wasn't that at all, "Let's get one thing straight, I am not mortal. There are only two ways to honestly kill me. However, I will not tell you how. Any other injury no matter how big, I can live through." He was quiet then again, and finally he rose and stepped over to her, he was taller than her and his hand flew up under her chin and grabbed it gently, his hands were surprisingly soft, yet hard as diamond, in fact his bone density was almost always mostly diamond when he wasn't traveling long distances. He brought her face up to his, "I can feel before you felt pity, yet now the tables have turned, you no longer feel pity, and yet I do for you. Which has undoubtedly changed my mind on having that deal with you. " He looked deep into her eyes, the way he spoke was so grammatically correct, and with no abnormalities in his cold sounding strong voice. "Just tell me what you feel after this. This is my contract with you, this is what I want; I want, to give you this, and then you can have from me whatever you want in return." He brought her face even closer to his and pressed his lips against hers, his upper above hers and his lower in between her lower lip and upper lip locking them in place with a small amount of saliva sticking in between them, he did not pull away he wasn't going too until she did, this is what he wanted, to give to her, a kiss, and without even hearing what she wanted in return he sold his soul to this contract. His lips against hers, would feel strong and powerful, yet soft, warm, and inviting. A strong sense of warmth seemed to fill the cold void of his heart. His senses were activated now more than they had ever been before, what was this warm feeling inside? He hoped she would feel it too, this was to maybe try and help them both understand a little bit more about what it was to feel.
User Image
User Image

" My name is Lilith Graves, but you can call me Lilly if you really want big boy "
She leaned really close her chest almost brushing his face
she smiled and then looked into his eyes before she brought her hand back and smacked him across the face

"If you ever have such empty feelings for a woman again based on just her looks i'll bury you into the ground"

She smiled and turned walking away shaking her butt even more to tease him.
she had to find the mizukage they had important business to discuss.

User Image

Sorin slowly opened his eyes they were different he had managed to find what he was looking for he now held in his possession new eyes
the appeared differently then before
it had been a few days since he entered the lab a few more after he operated on himself.

He slowly started walking out of the lab
he felt amazing he now held his own Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

as he appeared from the darkness of the cave he looked over at his partner seeing her still standing her

"Were done here let's go capture the Three tails ,"

Popular Shapeshifter

★★ x MY HEART SCREAMS AND SINGS
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

x x x x x x ♬ ♫ ♪ x to the melody of my x ♪ ♫ ♬
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

x x x s o r r o w x a n d x p a i n xxx s o r r o w x a n d x p a i n

User Image

x x x His life was far different than hers. Yet, at the same time, the loneliness in which they bared held some form of similarity. In short, there was someone that once knew them, and when that was taken away from them, there remained no one to know them personally. The sadness in his eyes was unbearable, and when she realized that her own eyes mirrored the emotion, she instantly regretted even uttering a single word. How could she manage to help someone gain hope, when she herself had lost too much of it? Hardly enough to light a candle lingered within her, and most of it remained for reasons that held no importance among the scale of values. Her miserable sigh sounded, as she averted her gaze to the floor of the abandoned house. "I'm talking with someone honestly, yet, I can't bring myself to smile," she whispered to herself, not even knowing that she had said the words aloud. Smiling had come so naturally to her for the longest time, but right now it felt as if smiling was an action that only the skilled could wield. Azria's body ached from the negative emotions that clung desperately onto her.

x x x "But there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, right?" again, she was speaking without knowing that she was, "No matter how dark it is..?" As if darkness was crawling upon her, her wings slowly began to reveal themselves and began to shield her from view. Suddenly, it felt really cold. Or at least, to her it did. Azria found herself hugging her knees and resting her chin on the gap where her knees did not meet. Her eyes appeared to be half open, and the expression grew blank. She had never felt in such a way like this before. "It's sad really. It's all very sad," she said after a countless amount of time in silence. She paused again though, not finishing the thought immediately. The cold and quiet atmosphere remained in the abandoned house between the artificial angel and the legendary lightning jinchuriki. If it got any colder in the room, it was quite possible that frost would have grown on Azria's brilliant white wings.

x x x No one really treated her like a person. To everyone else, she was just a failed experiment. They still had hopes in her, but it didn't change the fact that she was failed. And, it wasn't even the type of failure where they would give up on someone; they still pressed Azria to kill Kanachi. And, because that was what her precious Master made her for, she swore that she would do it.. one day. However, one thought was glued onto her mind that made her rather angry with the people. "People are so ignorant. They judge people base on the first appearance known to them, or by the rumors in which they hear. Then, they never look at you as simply yourself," her teeth ground in what seemed to be irritation, which was far from common on the gentle face of Azria, "They don't bother to think about how others feel." And, it was similar in Raito's case as well. The Akatsuki were so set on one thing with no consideration for another person's well being. Why couldn't the human race be more thoughtful?

's вєαт тσ тнє янץтнм σғ ιтs ℓιғє

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User Image

Quote:
random fact about Azria that you guys can totally take advantage of for something in your post whenever any of you feel like it:
Whenever she is making physical contact with someone, they can read her mind. Either they can hear exactly what she's thinking, or if they touch her long enough, they can search through her mind for anything they want to know from her (for example; anything she has experienced in her life, remembered, etc).

Popular Shapeshifter

User Image

↙↙ y o k o b o u m o t o u

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH-HE cxxrxxaxxwxxlxxs {ℓικɛ α ωσям}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊱⊱ from a B-BIRD.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx && MY BODY REJECTED x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"xxxxxxxxx ʏ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx σ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʋ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ʏ-ʏσʋ ∂σит вɛℓσиɢ тσ мɛ ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ★ ★ - - - - - - - I don't {n e e d} your pity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm L-LIVINGmy life《 ιи тнιƨ Ħ ɛ ℓ ℓ

xxxx _________ ____________________________________________________

Hitokui was suddenly speaking strongly about a word she had used so often within the conversation; apparently, he was not a mortal, and there were few ways in which he could die.. like she. This surprised her, and it was evident by the stare she gave him as a sign of disbelief. However, she was soon nodding and brushing the topic away, as if it was of no matter. Him not being mortal was of no concern for her, and if he wished to make it of significance among the two, then she would accept the action of dominance. Soon, the white haired male was closing distance between them and lifting her chin. Her eyes met his, and her uncomfortable gaze settled to a glare when he spoke of her emotions and how he now pitied her. Pity was such a disgusting word in her opinion. It made people involved among it weak to no end, whether you were the one pitied or pitying. However, she decided to set aside the emotions of annoyance and whatnot when he said that he had changed his mind on making a contract with her. At this, her smile grew to that of a satisfied one, and her eyes had seemed to glimmer from the joy.

She had never been suggested such a contract before, and if she knew better, she might have denied it. But, the facts came together that she hadn't a single clue about this before it had happened. Yokubou's job had never been so.. easy. Just tell him how she felt after whatever he decided to do? It almost amused her by how easy it sounded; what was he going to do.. stab her? The Motou female readied herself for some form of an attack. Yet, none came. Only the feeling of his lips pressing against hers made itself known to her body, and the immediate shock of it all did not allow her to move away. For a moment, she stood there frozen in place, not allowing even one movement to pass through her mind's control. As love was already a foreign term for her in the first place, the emotion that came with it made Yokubou feel extremely troubled in the sense of confusion. There was a heat within her that was growing to overcome the numb and cold exterior in which she had grown. Her hands, which were now pressed against his chest as if they were going to push him away, had become gentle and weak. In fact, the rest of her body lacked strength to resist.

The demon soon pulled away, the shock still there in her eyes, and evident further shock on the simple matter of why she hadn't pulled away immediately. Was this her first kiss? In all the years she had lived, Yokubou couldn't remember if she had experienced one before. But, even if she did, none were probably as serious as the one she had just participated in with Hitokui. She allowed one of her hands to squeeze at where her heart was, and her eyes remained glued to the ground. Maybe the contract wasn't as easy as she had anticipated. No-- it was not. "I-i feel.." she was stuttering in her indecisiveness. She felt as if she wanted to tear her own skin off merely from the frustration of not knowing such an emotion. There came another moment of indecisiveness as she struggled to find the proper words to describe what she felt. Yet, none came but this; "It makes me feel.. human."

Quote:
O O C ; ; n/a
╞═ ❖ Raito Shoyū-Sha❖ ═╡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Wandering-nin|├▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Ninjutsu Master|├▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Sannin of the Kumogakure|├▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Five-Tailed Jinchuuriki|├▬

User Image
Raito paused, she was thinking out loud again, he chose better not to answer her. He was silent, she seemed to be triggering some own depressing emotion inside of herself, based on Raito's own emotion. He frowned, he was causing her to slip away into a darker place where her beautiful wings had to shine out to keep herself somewhat warm. She was feeling cold, and she might even be scared of this cold. Raito hadn't an idea what to do, however his heart burned, it felt so connected to her, it made him need to comfort her. The idea warmed him deeply. Then peoples ignorance further angered her, he couldn't take seeing her in such pain, he wouldn't allow it, in a flash before she could even see, he was down on his knee with his arms wrapped around her, elegantly avoiding crumbling her wings, and pulling her tight into his warm shirtless body, "I won't ever let anyone judge you. I promise you." He squeezed her tighter into his body.
User ImageUser Image
Hitokui Jinshu

Akatsuki

Kirigakure

As they kissed, and she didn't pull away from the kiss, it had a warming effect on him that he hadn't actually expected. Soon his whole body become numb, his lips wanted more of only hers, not flesh. He seemed confused, using his genius mind he processed everything, yet he couldn't come up with a logical explanation for what he was feeling. Then she pulled away, and that was the worst part, he never wanted her away from him again, his face was bright red and he could feel it, then she said she felt human, then he regained his composure, "I just gave you what I felt you deserve.. True appreciation.. Because you deserve to be treated like a human, way more than a monster.." His face got a little more pink and he turned away from her, remorsefully of course. He then spoke looking out at the ocean, "Now, what do I owe you?" It literally could be anything, he didn't know what on earth she would have him do, but it could literally be anything, he was now in her hands.
User Image

Familiar Poster

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Vaan Kamihara
Theme

User Image

Vaan smiled at Lily, grabbing her wrist, getting up, his chest still bandaged. He got his shirt back on and smiled at Lily. "Who said they were empty?" He chuckled, giving her a chuckle before standing next to her. "You know, I have just a bad feeling right now... Like just one of those bad feelings you can't explain. We should find the Mizukage soon though."

Out Of Choices: ...
User Image

"Your Right we should go find him I wonder where he could of gone off to he's such a stubborn child always could never get through to him not even when we were younger he's just a boy after all though "

She smiled and kept on walking out the room She would have to go look for him so why put it off any longer

User Image

Sorin was now back to full strength after resting a few days his new eyes settled in and the sun rising on the early dawn.

"We should almost be at the leaf now.. I'm certain that the Mizukage was brought here after our battle, I also can feel the charckra of another tailed beast I'm not sure what one at this point though."

He kept on walking his mask over his face his robe blew in the wind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces