Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shura walks into the dojo, chain in hand, and sits down near a wall. He sits and observes this other leaf ninja and his amazing speed. "impressive speed my good man, but what is speed without enough power?"

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey I want to join

Name: Musouka Shura (last name first)

Weapons: Kunais, Shurikens, 3 1/2 ft. long chain whip (Secretly becomes 20 ft long with created technique Kyojin Motto Kusari no Jutsu(Giant Longer Chain Skill))

Jutsus: Kyoujin Kusari Katana (Stiff Chain Sword), Mikazuki no Mai
(Dance of the Crescent Moon), Gosunkugi Kusari Senpuu (Spiked Chain Whirlwind), Kusari Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Chain Shadow Clone Skill)

Village of Origin: Leaf

Appearance: Green Flak Jacket (100 lbs); Black, Sleeveless shirt; Black Shinobi pants; Black, Weighted Boots (50 lbs); basic ninja pack for small weapons. 6'0"; 245 lbs; Black hair w/ indigo highlights; rather muscular.

History/Background: Shura has been a shinobi for 10 years. In those ten years he has learned many techniques that use chain whips. He acquired his special chain from his father before his death. With only himself for company, Shura tries to fill an empty void within himself that only love can fill.
see the egg move, is hidding in a tree. "he is good, very good. ill need to keep any eye on him."

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Drago walks into a dojo. HE picks up a carton of eggs that he brought in his bag. Drago throws up all the eggs at differnt times. Drago takes his wooden sword out of his bag at the same time. Drago flips in the air and starts collecting the eggs on the tip of his swords. After only a few seconds. Drago had collected all of the eggs on the tip of his sword with out breaking one. Drago smirked as he threw them back in the air spinning out the egg carton case. The eggs all fall right back in place.
"Ha!"
Drago smirks as he starts to walk off.

She had made her way to a large sprawl of open terrain and prepared to train. The area was vacant and Chiaki was thankful. It would be easier to refine her techiniques without having to endanger the lives of civilians or fellow shinobi.

Chiaki abandoned her equipment and weighted outer tunic under the trunk of a tree, enabling her to move more freely. Limbs stretched, body ready to be exerted, she darted off around a makeshift track. Her speed was blinding to the normal observer.

Minutes past and Chiaki began to travel with more ease, her long legs carrying her around the track with the elegant grace of a lioness, a predator she had been compared to on countless ocassions in her Village. She becomes absorbed in her thoughts.

Her concentration snaps, shattering. The kunoichi trips over a rock and is driven into the unforgiving earth with a violent throttle. She grows agitated with herself for such carelessness, dusting the clinging dirt from her pants.

"Damn."

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
drago walks around aimslessly for aminute or two. He sits down and ahs a cup of tea.
I'll put together a profile when I have time.
a mist rolls in so thik you can't see your hand in front of your face. "sorry not now, i most go find some place to stay the night."
g2g

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
(gnight)
"Well looks like its going to be me and you."

DRago slides his foot deepin the ground as he pulls out his two Kamas.

"Lets go!"

< I need to get going now. nighties! <3 >
"sound fun, im in." smiles, but the wraps on is face hide it.

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
"mm kinda of...Different Story line though ^.^"

Drago rolls over and laughs as he stands back up and brushes himself off. Drago looks at Chiaki As he studies the kunai. He draws out his Kama. As he smirked.

"So Anybody up for a test Fight before the tournment starts..."

"I am a chuunin as well. And tea would be nice, but perhaps later. I need to train."

She blinks, her gaze shifting to another voice. A mist-nin? Chiaki notes the insignia on his hiate and contemplates this for a brief flash before discarding it to the background of her mind.

The kunai in her hand was still being twirled, not a single fraction of her attention even being diverted to the weapon.

Drago_the_Blackrose
Drago looks and replies rather slowly.

"I am a Chuunin what rank are you? Anyways Do you want a cup of tea?"

Dragp hears Zenn's voice as he sighs.

"Welcome to his Hidden Village Tournment thingy?"

dRago laughs

*((Yeah))

looks down at him from the wall. is happy to find a nother person to talk to.dose not say a wor, only standes there trying to remember, as if he has seen him befor. "hey are you that guy i won this from?" holds up a wave headbanned.

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Drago looks and replies rather slowly.

"I am a Chuunin what rank are you? Anyways Do you want a cup of tea?"

Dragp hears Zenn's voice as he sighs.

"Welcome to his Hidden Village Tournment thingy?"

dRago laughs

*((Yeah))

Quick Reply