Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Idiot..' Sasuke thought smugly, as he glimpsed back at Naruto, who had an overly-confident expression; with kitsune eyes and wide grin. This only pissed Sasuke off more, as his eyes narrowed darkly.
Over-confidence and being too proud. Those were two traits the blond boy always kept with him and his moods. This, Sasuke knew very well.
It reminded him of his old self. The small Uchiha child who was always determind to become as strong as his elder sibling and earn his respect, like the conceited Naruto was determind to take over the lead as Hokage and earn the villages respect; like Sakura, who was only determind to win Sasuke's heart and respect.

'But I'm not like them..' Sasuke's mind repeated, as he had done so many times before. He turned his dark gaze to the sky, watching as the suns beams of light disappeared, and reappeared, through the leaves and branches of each lanky tree as they both walked.
'...Not anymore'
After the tragedy that had claimed Sasuke's destiny, and his parent's lives...He only wished to avenge those who had deceased so many years before by killing his older brother.

"Itachi..." Sasuke bellowed, hardly above a whisper as he turned his gaze in front of him. The Uchiha boy's eyes had became dangerously dark, and in his expression was one of pure hate. There was also a small hint of fear as the vision of those powerful sharingan blood eyes, unlike any other, came back to him. They had made the young boy recall the insane slaughter that had happened through his brother's eyes. They had made him let out a childish scream in begging fear for those images to stop.
Those eyes, and the images his brother displayed to him, had haunted him to this day.
A small glint of red shown in Sasuke's eyes, but soon snapped back to their normal dark color as he realized this was not the time to use up his chakra.
((I have to say it-- YOU ROCK! Seriously, you make an AWESOME Sasuke!))

"O-oi, Sasuke, what's up with that look?" Naruto stammered as he trailed Sasuke. He had only caught a glimpse of it, but the look in the raven-haired boy's eyes was so bold- so frighteneing that anyone around might have even felt the external glare.

'I wonder... if it's Itachi...' Naruto stared unsurely ahead, still following, though his pace had lightened. Not so much in fear of Sasuke, but a sort of respect of space. Having only seen Itachi a few scarce times, he didn't really know what went on between the two brothers- only that Sasuke hated his only elder brother to the point of death.

Naruto actually knew what both ends of the emotion felt like. Being the vessel of Kyuubi didn't exactly bring him into a friendly world. Everyone hated him growing up. Even a child could see the glint of hate that rested in each of their eyes as they turned away spitefully from the lonesome child who knew nothing of why such hate existed towards him.

Their hate towards him scarred him and molded him into his current being. Yes, he hated, but it was not the villagers he directed this emotion towards. He hated the solitude, the stares, the whispers of the failure, dead-last, dimwit... his sadness turned into mischief as he swore to make them all recognize him someday. Surely that wasn't wrong of him to think and hope?
(( o.o You think so...? ....Nyah~! heart *squeals and does the happy dance before pouncing and glomping Hanaharu* Why thank you! Honestly, this is the first time rping as Sasuke (I usually do Sakura..But I seem to understand Sasuke and his character more) Infact, I find doing boy characters more...Interesting! *cackles*
And you make a loverly Naruto! 3nodding ))

As the Uchiha kid turned, the blond faced him with wide and bright curious blue eyes, Sasuke stepped back a bit; away from his thoughts and back into reality.
The raven boy blinked once or twice as Naruto questioned his expression. He looked into the kitsune boy's own face, believing he saw, not only curiousity, but concern.

Inside, Sasuke couldn't help but let out a bitter chuckle. Was the blond "rival" worried about him...? Sasuke thought of this only momentarily, before bringing his dim eyes away from Naruto, and down to the ground; which was cluttered with many elements of the woods.
"...Nothing." He replied curtly, his eyes filled in mild discomfort at momentarily showing his emotions in his expression.
He soon composed himself to his regular and hardly unemotional self, turning away from Naruto, and walking in front once again.

Sasuke moved only a few more steps foreward, sandals snapping twigs which had carelessly fallen from their roots and onto the ground of soil and dirt. Some new and some decomposing.
Absently moving a branch out of the way, Sasuke's eyes were met once again with the wonderful spacious hills surrounded by ever-green trees, and coated with lush green moss and grass.

The dark a brooding boy didn't care much for beauty, but a relaxed scenery like this, with passing birds chirping graciously in the background, was one that many would enjoy. Especially a laid-back and dull boy like Shikamaru.
((Thankies! whee Wait- it's only your first time being Sasuke?! O_O That's AMAZING! blaugh Seriously, it is! Wow... I've done Sasuke, but... ^^; I've had better luck with Naru-chan, I think.))

Blue eyes widened at the sight before them. The greens all blended so wonderfully together creating a beautiful scene one were sure to see in some sort of sight-seeing book, or maybe in a fairy tale of some sort. It was really beautiful...

However-

Uzumaki Naruto was not there to stare at the sky all day and whistle with the birds. He was there for one reason, and one reason only- to kick Ushiha Sasuke's a** in battle! Well... training really, but when in the history of their curious friendship had they ever simply sparred like a merry couple of amatuer rookies?

He'd witnessed THOSE hopeless quarrles as he passed the Academy, sometimes almost wishing he were back in the stuffy classroom being railed by Iruka-sensei. But then he'd see the hopeless cases he'd have been stuck with and speed up.

"Ah! The good ol' days!" he reminisced out loud and stretched soundly. "All right! So this is the spot?" he quieried with his usual grin plastered on his wide face.
(hello can i join?)
(is kakashi open?)
Ayame_ANBU
(is kakashi open?)

((Yes, and yes! ^^ I'll add you now- start when ready!))
Hanaharu
Ayame_ANBU
(is kakashi open?)

(yay! thank you!)
Ayame_ANBU
Hanaharu
Ayame_ANBU
(is kakashi open?)

(yay! thank you!)

((You're welcome! whee ))
(hmm...were should i come in...so where are sasuke and naruto?)
((They are somewhere in the greens of the forest of Konoha getting ready to train- aka: excusably fight. Kakashi had supposedly given them the day off, but Naruto was bored and basically drug Sasuke and Naruto out of their homes in order to bug them whee ))
(lovely whee ...wait what? sweatdrop ahhh nothing makes sense anymore to mme!! ahh *bangs head on the wall*..sorru i am cofuzed who drug who and blah?!)
"Obviously." Sasuke snorted, closing his onyx eyes as he ascended to the other side of the field, not to much of aways from the other content male.
Once again, Sasuke turned around to face his teammate. Fists clenched, but not tightly. A soft wind blew by, tousling Sasuke's dark hair and brushing against his face; eyes still closed in concentration.
Firm hands slowly relaxed as the ind died down. The Uchiha boy snapped his eyes open, looking towards Naruto with sharingan orbs; pinwheel shaped black irises slwoly spinning, almost in rhythum with the wind as another soft breeze blew by.
"Let's start." Sasuke announced calmly. Powerful chakra emitted from his compelling dark aura as he awaited with a strong guard to elfict anything that Naruto was ready to hit him with. He was allowing the blond to make the first move; almost like a chess game.

((Now godmoding, right? sweatdrop ))
(wait nevermind!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas