Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
Ryn Haku

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kon had poked his head in to tell her he was here and she gave a nod of acknowledgement. At least Kon didn't agitate her. Ryn sighed deeply. She figured once she let Ren out his sister would go with him. Ryn at this point was cooling off from Naru. Wait Kon was late, again. Ryn sighed. He usually was late. At this point Ryn had stopped taking it out. Well large amounts of it. Just small amounts.

Ryn glanced at the big pile of paper work she had to do still. Wonderful. It never seemed to get smaller. Ryn rubbed her temples a bit. What to do now? She was just going to wait and make this stack of paper work go away. That sounded fun. Not really. It was actually boring. But....Ryn did she her office door was closed...So she opened the window. And jumped out. Ryn landed gracefully on the ground. Time to walk around the village.

Voice

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Konrinzai Taikyaku
"SANNIN OF THE MIST"

I am a ghost, this is a dream
There's something here, it calls to me
I sense it cuz it's always there
So silent as I stare and stare
So sadly soul survivors
Lost and lonely in open water

Kon smirked when Naru asked how he was doing " Lacking sleep, dealing with paperwork, and at this point my pay is about equal to the receptionist. So all in all pretty good" Kon laughed. He continued to work on his paper pile. He listened as Naru said he had pissed off ryn he laughed about his little comment on pisser her off enough for the both of them "Well that's a first usually my undependable work hours and the politicians do that.Well we probably shouldn't worry about it she's just stressed out with everything that's going on I think just about everyone is." Kon let out another puff of smoke tapping his cigarette with the ashes going into the ash tray." We should probably do something to get her mind off things if only for a day, she hasn't let her hair down in a while with this stupid war." Kon put this idea out if only for the fact that he knew if Ryn didn't take a break soon it would not end well he assumed. As he looked over a paper he laughed "Listen to this one Naru: Dear Mr. Teikyaku I send this letter as a complaint about your performance as a sannin. You have insulted the title as sannin, between your cigarette addiction, horrible work ethic, and lax patrols of the village you are proving to be a bad influence to the other ninja inside the village. As a sannin you should work to a higher standard, and if it were up to me I would make sure you would be punished for your ineptitude. Isn't fun when they tell you how to do your job." He finished as he balled the paper up and shot it into the trash bin. Kon put his pen down and looked at Naru and said "So what about you man? How have you been holding up?" He knew that this was a stressful job and it didn't help that every village was trying to get the mist to help them. Kon let out a sigh too much was going on.

ChaosDuo

Dangerous Raider

User ImageUser Image

Kasumi Terumi

Chunin/Ninja Swordsman of the Mist - Hiramekarei

Kasumi smiled at Kisu as he seemed to benefit from her advice and words. She then caught the scent of teriyaki chicken and was about to comment when he grabbed her hand and pulled her after him. Natural Kisu... one day, his stomach will get him in trouble. She thought, amused. When they arrived at the BBQ place and he realised what he had done, she couldn't help but giggle softly. "Don't worry about it Kisu. You were just following your heart... or rather, stomach." She grinned as she sat down, making sure that Hiramekarei wasn't in the way. After he ordered, she liked at the waitress and held up two fingers. "Make that two orders of teriyaki chicken and green tea please." The waitress nodded and walked off after making note of the orders. She then looked at him, tempted to tease him, but she figured there would be time for that later.

Company: Kisu.
Mood: Content.
OOC: N/A.

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

User Image
"Even if we move three steps forward and two steps backwards

Naru User ImageEsuka

Letting out a boisterous laugh at the letter kon had received he shook his head. " They get after you for not doing enough. They don't realize how much work and other bs we have to put up with. Hell last week I got a letter from a women scolding me cause I patrol the borders and village to much. She said I was spying on the villagers and that I needed to back off. The reality is I am protecting them and I get scolded. "He smiled shaking his head even more. "Hell I guess damned if you do damned if you don't huh." He simply smiled as he looked at kon's cigarrette." Hell we all have our vices to keep ourselves even keel. You like your cigs sake is my choice of poison." He said thinking about the comment about them doing something for the mizukage. "Ya I definitely think someone needs to take her out for dinner and some sake get her mind off this damn war. I understand the enormous pressure on her shoulders but she could use some time to unwind before she blows a gasket." He said as he sat back in kon's office. It was a little messier than his own but the place was still well organized even for some like kon who seemed to be a bit disheveled at times.

We remain steady on our path."

Lost At Sea 303

Beloved Friend

User Image

Kisu Esuka

Kisu glance at samehada for a brief second. The massive blade which was bound in wraps was his and his alone. He was never afraid of someone taking it but the sword had become part of his very essence. Smiling at kasumi's comment kisu looked down at his stomach and shrugged. "Yes it is a weakness of mine what can I say." He let out a little laugh and brushed away a strand of his chestnut hair which had fallen into his face. Kisu was happy hanging around with kasumi and was even more pleased by the fact the two of them at least shared some of the same taste in food."Sioo how have things been with you lately? Outside of my brothers grueling training and listening to the ramblings of some of the restless villagers and shinobi things have been going pretty well for myself I would say." Kisu said making a bit of small talk as the two waited for their food.

Shadow_DarkPhoenix

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces