Sunny and Warm, with a few clouds 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

๐”น๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐•ž๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•— ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ! โ†ท x X x X x X x X x X x X x X
โ†ป ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•–๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–๐••๐• ๐•ž ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•Ÿ !

๏ผญ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๏ผฃ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ..
x X x X x X๏ผญ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ ๐–”๐– ๏ผฒ๐–Š๐–˜๐–”๐–‘๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ..
x X x X x X x X x X๏ผฃ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๏ผญ๐–Š ๏ผท๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๏ผด๐–๐–Š . . .
โ€ข ๏ผฐ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฅ ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ L๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฆ โ€ข

User Image

K o z a m a r u x X x O o k a z e

x X xAs Kenshiro entered into the Hokage's office, he was greeted in the less than formal manner of a simple waving gesture that indicated that Kozamaru had acknowledged his presence, but was currently deep in thought. The recent events of the last 48 hours had the relatively young Hokage deeply troubled. At the top of the list, the unorthodox, and rather ill-timed, resignation of the previous Second Hokage, Hikaku Uchiha, for personal reasons. It was quite rare in this day and age for a seasoned veteran such as Hikaku to simply renounce his post. Even more so unusual for an Uchiha to do so after having obtained such a prominent seat of power only just recently. Kozamaru had been a loyal servant to the First and Second Hokages without fault, but when he was suddenly asked by Hikaku to assume the mantle of Hokage, Kozamaru had been at a complete lost for words...

x X xThe council, of course, had been completely against it from the beginning. Handing the greatest responsibility a shinobi could be given to an individual of Kozamaru's background was nothing short of cataclysmic in the eyes of the narrow-minded council members. However, Kozamaru was determined to prove to them that even a man born from such a blood-stained family line as his could be a great Hokage. At the very least, his new position would serve quite well to discourage the distain felt by the populous towards his daughter Ami, the young Jinchuriki of the Two-Tailed Beast. As Kozamaru gazed out the window overlooking his new position as the village's protector, already he was being challenged by a strange, unknown assailant. No doubt this sudden change of power was most ill-timed, and Kozamaru had to wonder if perhaps Hikaku-sama had sensed something amiss, and chose to focus on protecting his unborn child rather than risking leaving that child fatherless. A decision that he, as a father himself, could certainly understand...

x X xAfter several moments of silence, Kozamaru slowly turned to respond to Kenshiro's inquiry regarding his well-being as the new Hokage, as well as to address the current issue within the village, "I am well aware of who you are Kenshiro-san...as you can see I am quite free at the moment, so let us get right down to business..." Kozamaru said coolly as he slowly made his way towards the Hokage desk and sat down, folding his hands in front of him, "Based on what I have observed...and the information that my ANBU have gathered since the incident occurred, it is my belief that this recent incident is but the first of many to come. I agree that it is as you yourself have suggested, a prank, nay a distraction, gone awry." Kozamaru's cold, piercing gaze seemed to remain trained not only onto Kenshiro himself, but on the whole of the room. His eyes taking in every single detail as his mind pondered through the many possible scenarios at play. It was no mystery why Hikaku had appointed Kozamaru as the next Hokage. If he had indeed anticipated the threat approaching, there was no keener tactical mind in the whole of the entire village than that of the former ANBU director. Whoever was attacking the village, and whatever their purpose may be, they were living on borrowed time. The Red Phoenix of Konoha would soon be hot on their tail, and then they would be the ones next to die in a fiery inferno of pain and agony...

x X xKozamaru's eyes closed slowly as he heaved a gentle sigh and placed his palms flat onto the desk in front of him, "I have ordered a squadron of my most trusted ANBU to investigate and quell the attacks led by these low-level miscreants...but I feel there is still a larger play at work here. There is a puppeteer somewhere pulling the strings..." Kozamaru said calmly as his crimson eyes opened once more and his chakra began to flare, " Someone is indeed planning something...but these low scale attacks are only the beginning. We must first secure the safety of the people. Assemble a few trust worthy teams of our most recent academy graduates to patrol the residential areas over the course of the next few weeks. This will be a good D Rank mission they can all cut their teeth on." The Third Hokage looked down as he scribbled a few words down onto a scroll before him before rolling it up and standing slowly, "This is a detailed missive I would like you to dispatch to Kumogakure as soon as you are able. It gives some information about the current situation, and contains information about a potential threat to other villages, while also requesting a team of their own shinobi to come and assist in the protection and prevention of any further incidents..." said Kozamaru as he handed the scroll over to Kenshiro...

x X xHowever, as Kenshiro would take hold of the scroll, Kozamaru's grip upon it would tighten as he gave one last directive to the young Hyuuga, "Despite the fact that I am certain these hooligans are just pawns...be sure to inform all Jounin shinobi leaders in all areas to remain vigilant. If my suspicions are correct...this D-Rank mission could very quickly become an B or A-Rank mission very quickly. We must remain on guard...that is all." With his warning conveyed, Kozamaru released the scroll to Kenshiro's trusted hands as he walked past him calmly, heading out towards town. While his subordinates carried out his orders, Kozamaru would begin to do his own investigations. The former ANBU could sense that something darker than mere pranks was at work in the village...and he was prepared to do whatever was necessary to bring those darker intentions to a screeching halt...

""

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€
          โ€œDoomFlavored"

โ†’ Where:The Hokage's Office, but now heading into town...
          โ†’ Company: Kenshiro Hyuuga
          โ†’ Chakra: 100%
          โ†’ Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
          โ†’ Feeling: Feeling quite curious about the recent turn of events. Just what exactly was going on in the village...?
User Image
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
the story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
so long to regret
and now I know that I'm alive

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

Rashiku Karata

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โœฒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฒ

"........" Rashiku was silent. Even more so than usual. The moment he heard Mia's reply to him talking about his 'limp noodle', he didn't even begin to have a reply. His eyes gazed at the extra arms that showed themselves now, the boy having not expected that at all. It was a good thing that he perceived it in slow motion, otherwise it could have caused him to jump which could have spooked the spiders on his legs. Unfortunately Ami let the surprise take over her and she immediately moved to get the spiders off of her, which caused them to bite. That wasn't good. The venom could have many different effects, death sometimes being a result. Rashiku hoped that she'd be okay, and looked at her bites. They didn't seem to be swelling quite as much as a bite which could be fatal, so that was a good sign, but it did not rule out the possibility.

Soon the spiders went back into the ground, as Mia explained what the test was going to be. So it was a game of Kage of the island, where combat would more than likely be involved. 'Guess the answer wasn't detailed enough. Oh well. I'll use my blade instead.' Taking the opportunity, Rashiku looked over at Ami to check if she was getting any worse, as spider bites didn't take long at all to take effect. Yet something was weird. She seemed to be... blushing. Admittedly, it looked really cute. But he was worried she could be getting a fever from the bite. Immediately he went over to Ami and grabbed her, picking her up just a little off the ground, finding her to be very surprisingly light, he jumped away from the spot that the spiders had come out of. The boy suspected that the spiders could be all throughout the training ground, but in the case where they were only in one area, or had to move, either one would be an improvement.

Taking a moment, Rashiku put his hand on her forehead, checking her temperature. "You... don't have a fever. Or at least not a big one. I... think you're okay for now. Unless you feel dizzy." Still not letting go, Rashiku jumped to another spot, carrying her with him just in case the spiders were digging to their spot. "She says that only one of us can be Kage. Whoever doesn't get it can bring the other one on as an assistant or dual leadership. So we can both pass. Are you feeling okay enough? No dizziness?" The white-haired genin kept a close eye on his surroundings, drawing his sword and getting ready do defend against an attack from any angle, especially from below. Ami would notice one more change, that his eyes which looked a little odd before, now seemed to be completely glowing. The boy had activated his chakra sensing ability passed through the Karata clan, allowing him to see the signatures of the spiders which were under the ground, however, things were now moving at regular speed again to his perception. It was a difficult trade-off, not having as fast of reaction time, but seeing the potential enemy position was more important.

โœฒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฒ

One push is all you'll need
A fist first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
so long to the regret
and now I see the world through diamond eyes

User Image
Training Area 16a
Company:a
Ami, Miaa
Mood:a
Focuseda
Chakra = 90%/ Health = 100%a

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Misaki Mori::.
Princess with a Thousand Kicks

As luck would have it, Misaki had chosen the correct Honzen. The arrogant jerk hadn't even bothered to move and his laziness had cut her plans short immediately! She'd expected him to have at least tried to hide, but to be directly in front of them the whole time, was he stupid and lazy or brilliantly playing against her own intelligence with her own intelligence?!? She blushed and very much hoped it was the later instead of the former, or she'd feel like a complete fool.

But she didn't have much time to complain about her new sensei's potentially genius, potentially completely stupid plans because a whole... flock... of kunai were coming right towards her. Damn. Damn it. Damn! She took a leaping forward roll, staying close to the ground. She could hear the wind of the kunai whistle mere inches above her head and as she came out of the roll, felt steel against her cheek. She held her breath and turned with it, willing it away from her face. The sound of it ripping through her hair and past her ear was deafening, but not because it was so loud. That kunai had stolen all of Misaki's focus for that moment.

It was only instinct that kept her from being hit by the chain and sickle. She jumped forward as a reflex to the coming noise, her old sparring training taking over, and avoided the sickle only barely. She stumbled and landed in the grass, and came back to herself. She was breathing way too hard. She needed to calm down. Misaki blinked twice and pushed herself up to her feet and turned to face Honzen and began a mad dash towards him, desperate to bridge the gap before it was too late. She wouldn't call him sensei, maybe, but... she could learn a thing or two from him.

With: Honzen, Akira, Hanabi
Thoughts: If I don't get close, I won't survive!

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
ัฆษฑษจ
Two Tailed Jinchuriki.
The song that is in my head
The ones that surround me: Hikaku, Rashiki, and Nix
Where am I now?: Konoha

User ImageUser Image
When daytime turns to night, When the moon shines bright, When you're tucked in tight, When everything's alright.Slip softly to that place, Where secret thoughts run free, There come face to face With who you want to be, so Swim across the ocean blue, Fly a rocket to the moon; You can change your life,

The small girl blinked twice, as she saw Mia's smile widen after she had answered. When she said that she really liked her answer, Ami was a bit surprised by this statement. Besides the ones who were close to her in her life, no one else ever really liked her answers. Some of the teachers had no choice but to accept her answers in the academy, because they were right, but Ami could tell some of them hated it. She simply nodded as Mia had told her to not fidget so much, but it was a habit that she can't break.

Mia gave her the nickname, Fidget-chan, which was... odd, but nice at the same time, that due to the poison, she felt really happy about it, and gave a little clap. Then gave them their mission. It was to knock her down from the island, and claim it. Only one of them would claim the island, or knock her down. Though, she was concerned about the traps Mia must have set up. Before Ami could do anything, a man had called out for Nix, and she left. This made Ami wonder what was going on. She hoped that everything was alright.

The girl was suddenly grabbed by Rashiku, as he had jumped into the air, and landed somewhere, and was checking her forehead, asking if she had any fever or dizziness. The fact that Rashiku was holding her, made Ami blush even more, as she shook her head no. The small girl nodded, understanding that one of them had to knock Mia off the island, and the other claiming the island. The girl was hoping to prove that she was able to do something. She did notice his eyes though. They seemed really pretty with the glow, but wondered if it was like Kimi's eyes when they go all red.

"A-Ano... m-maybe the t-two of us c-can try to d-distract her? O-One of us t-then can knock her down, and th-the other can c-claim the island?" Ami suggested.

User ImageUser Image
Or you can change the world.Take the chance, don't be afraid, Life is yours to live; Take a chance and then the best has yet to come Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, Then watch your dreams come true. You don't need a shooting star,the magic's right there in your heart; Close your eyes, Believe and make a wish. That pure little person, that is actually me. It is truly me. Of this I am certain. In the mirror, all my helpless feelings reflect back. They'll become unbeatable moving into tomorrow. After that is when I will very slowly but surely go back to the days when I was just a child, and meaning, that I had yet to grasp, behind all those long songs, that you still gave me praise for singing. When I look at the blue sky, slowly swelling up, the voice inside of my heart. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away with you. Floating here every day. There's a voice that I can hear. It's calling out to me telling me the way to go. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away alone. This is the song that I will sing. I've always hoped for happiness, and finally fulfilled my wish; Cause I just need to see you smile.

When I look (make a wish) at the blue sky (it's up to you) slowly swelling up, the voice inside my heart (watch your dreams come true) Upon the gentle rustling wind, I could just fly away with you (the magic right there in your heart) floating here every day (believe!). Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true, you don't need a shooting star, the magic's right there in your heart, close your eyes, believe and make a wish. Make a wish...

DoomFlavored
Desdamin
Jack_McLoughlin
User Image

xxxxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
xxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXX Inoruโ™ฌ INORU YAMANAKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl o v e. i s. t h e. p r e l u d e. t o. d i s a s t e r. a n d. t r a g e d y.

User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Inoru stayed back trying to asses the situation and what options they had. He had no knowledge of his teammates abilities but he had to hope that they had ninjutsu. He did have skill in taijutsu but with his style and with her being surrounded by water the only thing it'd accomplish would be getting himself submerged in water. Rashiku then said something about a distraction. It was a good idea he had a jutsu his uncle taught him but decided to modify it." Mia Spiga. Prepare yourself for this S rank ninjutsu" he bosted as he placed his hand in the neccesary handseal and transformed when the smoke settled he appeared as a six armed well toned tanned male with very attractive features. "So this do anything for you?" he said in a his tone feeling slightly before wininking at her.

Inoru then smirked as the transformation was released and he quickly weaved through a set of handseals and headed towards the water when he reached it he kicked up the water watched as its shape shifted and headed towards Mia. While he didn't need water for the jutsu it was always easier to work with when he was near it. He hoped that this would suceeed in getting her to avoid it while one of his teammates claim the island.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

x โค โ–ˆ โ–Œใ€ˆ LOC ๏ฝก ATION : Konoha
                                                                                                  x โค โ–ˆ โ–Œใ€ˆ COM ๏ฝก PANY :
                                                                                                  n x โค โ–ˆ โ–Œใ€ˆ MO ๏ฝก ODPumped
[[

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Mia Spiga::.

"I want it! I want it! I want it!

OMnomnomnomnomnomnom..."

At the same time that Mustache-chan left the field, another genin entered who wasn't in Mia's files. It seemed that her students were changing right before her eyes! And since this was the third change to her roster in the past fifteen minutes, she decided that it was a commemorative event. To honor her student, she decided that the name that she'd remember him by, whoever he was would be Otherguy-chan!

"Otherguy-chan", she called out, waving wildly, "You're just in time to defeat the others!"

She wasn't sure that the boy had actually heard her instructions for the game, but it had already begun. It wasn't fair that she simply stop in the middle. Real games were never played that way and he'd probably figure out the rules soon enough. If he didn't, he wouldn't make a very good ninja anyway, right? Right!

As for the others? They were grouping together, which was a good tactic, if they wanted to try to get Mia off the island, but would they ultimately be able to fight for the seat of hokage between themselves? Probably not. Or maybe... Maybe Limpnoodle-chan was just pretending to be all happy to help out Fidget-chan, to fool her into lowering her guard! Or maybe it was the other way around! Maybe Fidget-chan was just pretending to be helpless so that Limpnoodle would waste all his strength and then... Fidget would go in for the kill, like cool cucumber!

If this happened, she'd have to reconsider Fidget-chan's name. Kappa-chan. Yeah... She smiled and strode around the island, hollering and shaking her butt at her students. It was at this point that one them attempted a transformation jutsu. Apparently, he was trying to turn into some kind of Kumonga amputee who had his third eye plucked out at birth. The grotesque human parody must indicate that Otherguy had some atypical neurology. It wasn't really a phrase she actually understood, but it was something that she'd once heard in a doctor's office after a mission. The phrase vexed her mother, who had, at the time, glared at the doctor until he'd retracted the statement. It was very fun.

"Groooooossss", she yelled, sticking out her tongue and scrunching up her nose. While she wasn't quite sure why he'd decided to put on that ludicrous display, she had to admit, it had gotten her attention. Perhaps that was the point? But then why was he now dropping the transformation and attempting a water jutsu? It was quite strange. But such a direct attack would never work against a jounin! Anyone knew that! They were on a different level! She leaped straight up into the air, took a couple of kunai and tossed them at the sides of the genin and then followed it up by spitting a net of webbing at the boy. She then did a few flips for fun as she descended and landed on her feet, avoiding the water completely. She blinked twice and started chewing some web in her mouth and doing pirouettes.

What was next?

Meanwhile, the trio of genin would begin to find that the ground beneath their feet would start to pull them under and that if they stayed where they were for too long, the spiders would begin to bite... any longer, and their legs would be stuck... It was a slower version of her normal trap-door method, but it added a bit of fun, thought Mia, to an otherwise fairly normal game.

With: Rahsiku, Ami, Inoru
                                      Thoughts: That was a silly move!

((Edited to add some spider info!))

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
x x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x
D o n ' t Tread on, M e . . .

So be it, Threaten no more, to secure Peace is,

x x x xx x x x x xT o P r e p a r e F o r W a r
. . .

S o be it, Settle the score! T o u c h M e A g a i n x x x xx x x x x x

F o r the words

that you'll hear E v e r m o r e
. . .

Honzen xXx Roshi
x x x x x x xThe Slothful Shinobi...x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

โ€ข Misaki's reputation and skills were by no doubts considerable and well deserved. Her every movement was fluid and precise, her every attack focused on hitting its mark. Honzen could recognize her skills...but even Misaki had a long, long way to go. Misaki charging straight at him, Akira at his flank. Hanabi had attacked another series of his clones, but upon striking them Honzen had honestly lost track of her. However, she was not an immediate threat. Responding quickly to Akira's attack from behind, Honzen used the momentum of his missed strike against Misaki to instead attack Akira, aiming to slice at least one if not both of Akira's weapons into pieces. The sickle end of Honzen's chained weapon was still empowered by powerful lightning chakra, which would make it sharper than any known blade and allow it to easily cleave through steel, or even Akira if the young genin wasn't careful...

โ€ข Honzen's counter attack was not over however, as he turned swiftly to meet Misaki's adept moves, by rotating his body and lowering his center of balance before quickly whipping the other end of the chain out with a fluid jerk of other arm. The weighted end of the chain lashed out from behind Honzen like a viper striking from the shadows as it wrapped around Misaki's waist. With a mighty tug, the young konoichi would suddenly find herself air-born, sailing over Honzen's head and down towards Akira like a flail at the end of the chain. If all went according to plan, the two genin would collide with one another and slide a fair distance away, leaving Honzen standing alone within the shifting smoke of his technique. Honzen would call back his chain and sickle as it coiled into his hands and the Jounin tilted his head back lazily as he, spoke, exhaling a large plume of smoke, "You're still attacking me individually...stupid. If this is all you kids have to offer then I might as well just kill you right now and not bother waiting for sunrise..."

โ€ข Honzen's expression hadn't changed. His eyes were still cold and unreadable. His mannerisms and speech patterns giving no hit to his current emotional state, nor his state of mind. What was this Jounin thinking? Was this really the kind of test a Jounin master should give his students? These were all questions each team member of the team would no doubt be asking themselves as they regrouped and prepared their next assault. But how would they be able to overcome such an overwhelming obstacle...?

""

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€ โ–€ โ–€
โ†’ Where: Konoha training grounds.
โ†’ Company: Hanabi, Akira, and Misaki...
โ†’ Chakra: 90%
โ†’ Feeling: ........................

isagirl909
Desdamin
PinkPokki

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
so long to regret
and now I know that I'm alive

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

Rashiku Karata

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

โœฒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฒ

Ami didn't seem to be doing too badly, as she only felt a little bit warmer than what Rashiku considered normal, but some people were warmer naturally, and even if that wasn't her normal temperature, that meant if she had a fever, it wasn't a big one. Still, he wondered why she was getting all pink, particularly in the cheeks. Admittedly, the boy couldn't help but think the light pink hue, even if it could maybe be a bad thing, was cute. With the plan that Ami suggested, Rashiku nodded, as without there being a lot of time to really discuss, that somewhat simple plan was all they could really go with.

With a vague idea on what to do, Rashiku looked on at the scene in front of the group of.... three... It was supposed to be four, but one disappeared, another had to leave, and this person was.... who? The white-haired genin could only look in confusion as the other boy (he thought) turned into a 6 armed muscle guy. "E-eh?" Right after the other guy, who was being called that by Mia, did his weird transformation, he launched a water jutsu right at her, which she ended up jumping over and throwing Kunai, along with webbing, back at him.

The ground was sinking below all three of the students, and Rashiku could see that the spiders under the ground were all over the place. It wasn't just a few tunneling around like he had hoped. Nudging Ami, he quietly said "Let's go... and when my kunai get within 20 feet to her, close your eyes." While he very much doubted that what Mia was saying about the new person needing to fight him and Ami were true, Rashiku was still being cautious, and they had to move. Rushing forward, he looked more at the environment. It was set up in a rather odd fashion, where there was a clearing about as large as an American football field, and halfway through the field, there was a sudden drop of about 30 feet, a pit of sorts. The pit itself was more or less the same as the field, except it was lower in elevation, and also had many metal poles sticking up out of the ground that came up to a height almost equal to the ground out of the pit.

Mia was in the middle of the pit, where a large patch of the ground stuck straight up with the same height as the ground out of the pit, and the poles. It was if that patch of ground, about 10 square feet to stand on, acted as some sort of 'Island' in the air surrounding it. The goal was to knock her off of that 'island', though in what way was not said. Rashiku assumed it would come down to combat, and it was the best course of action he knew to take. The boy quickly reached the edge of the pit and then jumped off, landing with one foot on one of the poles to get to the next one. He managed to balance himself enough to get from pole to pole rather quickly, though noticeably slower than his normal ground speed. When he got about halfway over to Mia's spot he quickly drew two Kunai, both with what looked to have explosive tags on them, and threw them directly at the woman.

Though they both looked like explosive tags, one of them actually was a non-lethal flash. While it was very unlikely to cause any damage, it would be extremely bright and disorienting. Just as he threw the kunai, Rashiku switched from his chakra sensing to world focus, slowing down the world to both help him with landing on the poles correctly from here since he would need to move faster, and watch the kunai in flight. He knew that they wouldn't be able to damage Mia with her abilities, having easily moved out of the way of that other person's attack, but that wasn't the point of this. If the kunai got within 20 feet of Mia without being deflected, the flashband would go off on Rashiku's command while his eyes were closed. After his eyes would reopen, the explosive would no doubt be even closer, around the range of 5 feet from Mia, and on his command would go off as well, making a shockwave to blast Mia off the tower she was on, or at least make her have to jump back. At that point, he would also move across the poles as fast as he could to get to the island, and if Mia was still on it, attempt to make a swipe at her with the back end of his blade to knock her off.

That was the white-haired genin's plan, but there was no guarantee he would even make it onto the island before being stopped by something else...

โœฒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฒ

One push is all you'll need
A fist first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
so long to the regret
and now I see the world through diamond eyes

User Image
Training Area 16a
Company:a
Ami, Mia, Inorua
Mood:a
Focuseda
Chakra = 85%/ Health = 100%a
Inventorya
Katana, Smoke Bomb x1, Kunai 10x, Explosive Kunai 4x, 4x Flash Kunaia
User Image

โ‚ Hanabi Hotaru
โ‚ Konoha Genin
โ‚ Current Whereabouts: Fighting Hozen with her new team. Boss Battle~
โ‚ Health: 96% - No major injuries
โ‚ Chakra: 77%

"I am a Leaf on the wind..."

โ”
Hanabi watched as her attacks phased through the clones. 'Not this one. Not that one.' At the sounds of Misaki own struggle, Hanabi looked up. 'That one!' That must be the real one. The next thing she knew Akira had joined and both had been 'deposited' away from their opponent. How were they supposed to land a hit on this guy? He was right about one thing. They couldn't do it alone. Not even Akira and Misaki could. Maybe they could trick him? Regardless, Hanabi couldn't do much on her own. If he turned on her, there was no way she could fend him off on her own. They needed a plan. Nothing they had done so far had worked.

Hanabi canceled her jutsu, circled around the jounin and joined her team. First, she made sure they weren't injured. Well, not injured by the jounin anyway. It was hard to tell with Akira. She lowered her voice to her teammates, hoping their opponent couldn't hear them from the distance. "Mi-" Hanabi started but it was weird saying her mother's name out loud, even when it wasn't her, "Mori. Could you and Akira attack him again? We might be able to hit him if we go at him all at once. Might be the only way." Hanabi hasn't keen on working with Misaki but she was less keen on losing this. She didn't think the other two wanted to lose this either.

"I can try to keep his attention divided while you and Akira try to land a hit." At that, Hanabi looked forward and started molding her chakra. She wouldn't attack unless the others did but she was preparing and watching the jounin in front of them.

โ”›

"...watch how I Soar."

Desdamin

PinkPokki

xXRakaTheBeastXx
แด„แด€ษดแด…ส แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›
User Image
แ—ฉแธฐแ“ฐแ–‡แ—ฉ แ—ฉแธฐแ—ฉ๏ฌกแ—ด

Akira's main focus was to land a hit, even if from behind. Yes, some would say it was cowardly, but since when has the boy played by the rules. Also, Honzen claiming to be a demon or something was enough to turn Akira's focus from passing the test to killing his own sensei. Whether he could even lay a scratch on him wasn't something he thought about. It didn't seem like it, but Akira was aware of his surroundings and what was going on. He wasn't just blindly swinging an oversized weapon. Realizing Honzen's attack, he made sure to turn to the side a little and protect his scythe with his body. Though, the sickle might of been a little too strong and cut through his arm, just under the elbow and start to cut at the side of his stomach. Thanks to his thinking, he managed to harden his blood to cushion the blow, the impact from the sickle hitting him was also enough to send him back just enough for the blade to leave him and not go through his stomach. "..... Ah...?.." Akira huffed and bend down, grabbing his scythe was was still being gripped by his detached hand, only to be pushed back as Misaki flew into him.

He didn't say anything when Hanabi came over, keeping his arm behind his back so she wouldn't freak out, though, it was pretty obvious he was injured. Come on, Misak. We hardly know each other yet.. He said when Hanabi finished telling them about her plan and used his hand to push Misaki off of him. Getting up, the injured Genin stumbled back a bit thanks to the somewhat deep cut to his stomach. Looking down, he inspected it, pondering if he should waste chakra on healing it or if he'd be fine going one with the wound. And obviously, he's going with it! The more blood leaking from him the better use of his abilities. "Mister Hokage isn't going to be happy when he figures out you cut my arm off... At least put it in some ice." Akira huffed out, the detached hand by Honzen shooting out a flurry of needle sized blood towards the man. Hopefully, he'd jump out of the way since it'd be hard to block that much from such a close range. And if he did jump, hopefully the other two could take advantage and lay a hit on him. While that was going on, Akira took the opportunity to make a new weapon. He used almost everything he had in him to made a sharp sword made out of his blood where his poor arm use to be. Though, he needed some time to recharge and just fell back onto the ground. Laying down and looking at the sky and humming to himself while his body recharged from blood shooting and making a weapon to replace his arm. "Okay, go! And secure my arm." He yelled out to the two, trying to sound like Honzen giving orders... He did want his arm back though.

Where : ...
With : ...
Thoughts : ...

oษฅษ”สŽsิ€

User ImageUser Image
(โœ–๏นโœ–)User ImageUser Image

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Misaki Mori::.
Princess with a Thousand Kicks

Unfortunately for Misaki, she couldn't make the dash in time and Akira was far too unfocused in his forward movements to provide much in the way of cover and Hanabi... she was... what was she doing?!? Misaki had known that rushing forward was a risk. She'd also known that doing so successfully required that Honzen be properly distracted. Why did she know this? Because any idiot with eyes or a brain could have guessed that no genin would be able to take on a jounin single-handedly! And what did Hanabi do? Nothing at all! She just watched while Honzen got the jump on both Misaki and Akira!

At least these were the thoughts going through Misaki's angry young mind while her instructor wrapped her in chains and casually tossed her into Akira, who, luckily, did not stab her with anything pointy. She took her time getting up. She was still steaming. And while she was in the process of extraditing herself from her now one-armed teammate (who seemed to be taking being permanently maimed stupidly well), Hanabi had the gall to start giving orders!

"Mori. Could you and Akira attack him again? We might be able to hit him if we go at him all at once. Might be the only way."

Well, of course it was the only way! How else was this going to work? Ugh! But Akira had just lost an arm, or had she forgotten about that? Did she not see? Was she even paying any attention?!?

"I can try to keep his attention divided while you and Akira try to land a hit."

That's what you should have been doing in the first place, Misaki thought to herself and was seething at Hanabi enough that she barely noticed the rather distasteful comment that Akira said upon getting to his feet. And what was he trying to prove anyway? That he wasn't in pain or suffering? She could almost admire that kind of single-minded stoicism if she wasn't thoroughly convinced that it wasn't motivated by insanity. The alternative was far too unlikely. To make matters worse, instead of recuperating or allowing either of his teammates to perform first aid, he instead went on the attack, firing needles at Honzen before a sword erupted out of the stump of an arm he had left. It almost seemed like he'd be just fine... before he collapsed.

Luckily, it seemed that her manic teammate's intention wasn't the finishing blow at all... just an opening. Surprisingly more... thought-out than she'd expected from him. She could, perhaps, at least trust him not to be completely suicidal, it seemed. It was a significant jump from her first impression of him, a jump she wasn't necessarily comfortable making, but when one was presented with new information, only a fool would ignore it. She wasn't a fool.

She'd gotten to her feet while Akira was still in the midst of his attack. She'd watched while he did something useful and was prepared to take advantage of it. She made the sign of the snake and began her Static Charge. But there was still a problem.

"I'm about to go all out against him", she said with her back to Hanabi, "But I've got to know that you're not going to just sit around uselessly while me and him get ourselves killed. Right now I don't know that."

Misaki paused. Akira was in the throws of collapsing. Misaki looked over her shoulder and glared at Hanabi. Akira yelled at the two of them from where he'd landed, "Okay, go! And secure my arm", but Misaki ignored him and kept her glare trained on Hanabi.

"Prove me wrong", she spat at her and then raced towards Honzen, hoping to meet him while he guarded Akira's barrage. This time, Misaki was prepared for what came next. This time, she'd give everything she had. They wouldn't get a second chance. Akira was down to his last bits of energy, if he couldn't stand and, though Honzen's throw had not much damaged Misaki, the longer this was drawn out, the less of a chance any of them had. She only hoped that Hanabi would pick up the slack. She was the only one at near full capacity and they needed her... before someone else lost a limb... or their life.

That she had to trust her life to someone like Hanabi made her more than uneasy, more uneasy than rushing into the jaws of an enemy that was so overwhelmingly more powerful than her. She thought about Akira's hand still clutching that bloody scythe of his. She thought about Akira slumped forward unable to continue with a sword instead of his hand and tried not to think of lying next to one of her own legs... She ran harder, faster, pushed with her Lightning Technique to surge forward in the blink of an eye.

When she was in range, she'd unleash a barrage of incredibly fast roundhouse kicks aimed at Honzen's knees and inner thigh, and then finish with her Poppies arranged in a row. If he was in the air, she'd just have to bring him back down to earth with a flying ax kick. Enhanced with both her Lightning Technique and her Static Charge, and hopefully supported by her teammates, she could perhaps overwhelm him... or maybe at least she'd be able to open his defenses. Either way, she wasn't planning on another chance at this. Everything had to go into this, if she was to survive. Stay fast, stay strong... don't waiver... keep moving... k-keep dodging...

With: Honzen, Akira, Hanabi
Thoughts: Comeoncomeoncomeon!
]
User Image

xxxxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
xxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXX Inoruโ™ฌ INORU YAMANAKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl o v e. i s. t h e. p r e l u d e. t o. d i s a s t e r. a n d. t r a g e d y.

User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Inoru figured Mias taste was probably towards her own gender. His mind wandered but was brought back to reality when she dodged his jutsu and then launched a counter attac. Inoru jumped backwards narrowly avoiding the web that was spat at him. He analyzed the terrain of the battle field it was going to be tough it seemed as his offensive attacks would not work and taijutsu would be a fools gambit with her for arms.

Inoru then felt a sinking feeling and held his hand in the handseal his father taught him at the start of his training to sense chakra. The yamanaka clan was skilled at sensing chakra but at his current level he could only sense chakra presenses in his immeditate vicinity. He sensed chakra under him then it dawned on him it was spiders under him. He quickly sprinted forward towards the direction of the pit and landed on one of the metal poles he was going to dash forward until a bright light from rashiku flash bomb blindded him. He tried to open his eyes but could only see blurriness and loss his balance and fell off inoru tried desperately to weave through a set of handseals with his eyes still closer and crafted a whip made of water and the whip wrapped around the poll and he hung from the prehensile whip.

When he opened his eyes his vision was slowly starting to adjust itself and a sigh of relief escaped his lips when he looked down thankful that the whip saved him from a pretty nasty fall. Inoru started to climb the poll until he saw.the webbing on there. He swung upward with the aid of his jutsu and when he reached the top he saw Rashiku attempting to engage the jonin. Inoru used a basic clone jutsu and the clone headed towards Mia from the behind and when it reached her location it'd attempt to aim a kick towards her back he knew the clone was.incapable of directattacks but it would serve as a good distraction while he'd be able to close in on her location and the real Inoru would appear above her and attempted to attack her with the water bullet barrage ninjutsu.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

x โค โ–ˆ โ–Œใ€ˆ LOC ๏ฝก ATION : Konoha
                                                                                                  x โค โ–ˆ โ–Œใ€ˆ COM ๏ฝก PANY :
                                                                                                  n x โค โ–ˆ โ–Œใ€ˆ MO ๏ฝก ODPumped
[[
User Image

โ‚ Hanabi Hotaru
โ‚ Konoha Genin
โ‚ Current Whereabouts: Fighting Hozen with her new team. Boss Battle~
โ‚ Health: 96% - No major injuries
โ‚ Chakra: 60%

"I am a Leaf on the wind..."

โ”
Misaki's words stung Hanabi and echoed the little voices in her head. Hanabi felt her ears get warm in a mix of embarrassment and anger. She was grateful that she stood under Misaki's glare without collapsing. Though, as soon as Misaki was off, she felt her body droop. But now was not the time. She would be angry at Mori and Hozen and herself later. Right now, she had to prove she wasn't useless and do her part, so Akira could get his--Oh God was that his arm!? Focus! Focus! Darn it!

With her last few hand signs, two fireflies sprouted to life next to her. Hanabi could feel the drain but pressed on. These creations were a bit bigger. She needed Hozen to see them coming. Together, the pair of them flew at Hozen. Only when they were close would she split them into the two separate directions and send them to circle behind the jounin. She didn't intend to hit him but he didn't have to know that. She wanted to keep him focused on the other entities than on the battle. Hanabi would play a game of chicken with her fireflies and Hozen. She didn't want to have her abilities used against Misaki like what happened before with Akira. No, she was content keeping Hozen attention divided and letting Mori finish this.

โ”›

"...watch how I Soar."

Desdamin

PinkPokki

xXRakaTheBeastXx

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
x x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x
D o n ' t Tread on, M e . . .

So be it, Threaten no more, to secure Peace is,

x x x xx x x x x xT o P r e p a r e F o r W a r
. . .

S o be it, Settle the score! T o u c h M e A g a i n x x x xx x x x x x

F o r the words

that you'll hear E v e r m o r e
. . .

Honzen xXx Roshi
x x x x x x xThe Slothful Shinobi...x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

โ€ข Hanabi and Misaki were finally starting to pull out the stops in their abilities. This is what Honzen had been really waiting for. He'd only read and seen to a very limited degree, the extent of their various abilities, and his entire goal was to see each student in action, facing an opponent truly intent on taking their lives. The threat was most certainly held real by Akira, who had for whatever foolish reason, sacrificed his own arm to protect his weapon. A very strange behavior for a shinobi to be sure, since weapons can always be reforged, however losing a body part is a tad more permanent. Of course, the logic behind protecting one's weapon could stem from the idea that if his weapon were to be destroyed, his only means of self defense would have also been destroyed, thus his life would be forfeit anyway. Each of these students had very interesting thought processes going on that both impressed and confused Honzen to a considerable extent. But, dawn was approaching, and so was the end of the test. Their final assault was beginning to take form, and Honzen would have to prepare himself if they were indeed able to break his guard...

โ€ข The first attack came from an unexpected angle, as Honzen barely managed to dodge the flurry of blood needles sent flying from Akira's severed arm. This was a most unexpected turn of events, because despite having lost his arm, it seemed that Akira still retained some level of control over the severed limb, no doubt via the blood that still remained within the arm itself. A clever trick, and almost successful had Honzen been unaware of his surroundings. However, everything was going according to plan. They were beginning to work as a team, however, their disregard for each other's safety was a concern. Twirling his sickle and chain once more, Honzen began his retaliation against the oncoming attacks from Hanabi and Misaki...

โ€ข At first, Honzen's first reaction towards Hanabi's attack was to counter with his own ninjutsu, and since Misaki was closing in for hand to hand combat with incredible speed, Honzen would have to immobilize them both, or at the very least, give himself a means of escape. However, he was unable to use a large scale technique again so soon, after having used several already. Honzen was running out of tricks, and he only had a split second to devise a means of avoiding the genin and their final assault. Then it came to him. Akira was down, and the other two were focused entirely on him. Now would be the time to test their mettle, and see which they held in higher regard, victory, or the lives of their allies...

โ€ข The first to make contact with Honzen would be Misaki, as her flurry of punches and kicks were deflected by Honzen's skilled manipulation of his sickle and chain. It wasn't simple, but even with her use of her lightning charge and chakra manipulation, her skills in taijutsu paled in comparison to that of a seasoned Jounin. Using his chain, Honzen continuously deflected Misaki's attacks one after the other as he moved her into position to stand between him and Hanabi's technique. Once in position, Honzen dodged the final attack, her Poppies Arranged in a Row, by tossing his sickle and chain into her, aiming it to wrap around her spinning legs and cause her to trip herself up and become entangled by the chains itself. Then, Honzen would use that moment of distraction to move outside of her range of attack, leaving the potentially immobilized Misaki at the mercy of Hanabi's attack as he leapt up into the air. Biting his thumb, Honzen decided it was time to start culling the team of its weakest link, as he pulled two scrolls from his pouches, which unraveled as he rose up into the air, "Ninja Art: Twin Rising Dragons!" From his position in the center of the two scrolls, Honzen began to unleash a heavy barrage of shuriken, kunai, and numerous other projectile weapons aimed directly at Akira, who was still lying out like a lump on a log on the ground behind the two girls. Hanabi and Misaki now had one of two choices, to regroup and attempt to take out Honzen while his focus was on Akira, or to save the life of their teammate from this overbearing rainfall of death!

""

โ†’ Where: Konoha training grounds.
โ†’ Company: Hanabi, Akira, and Misaki...
โ†’ Chakra: 85%
โ†’ Feeling: ........................lets see how this ends...

isagirl909
Desdamin
PinkPokki

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
แด„แด€ษดแด…ส แด€แด…แด…ษชแด„แด›
User Image
แ—ฉแธฐแ“ฐแ–‡แ—ฉ แ—ฉแธฐแ—ฉ๏ฌกแ—ด

Akira let out a grumpy huff when Honzen dodged his little sneak attack. It almost worked, too!! As the huff escaped his lips, the boy just plopped back down on his back, looking up at the sky and humming to himself while his body went back to normal. To be honest, his main goal was to get his arm back. He was sure Hanabi and Misaki were able to get a hit on Honzen after Akira's little distraction. Though, from the sounds of it, it didn't seem like that was working. Luckily for Akira, his body didn't take long to recover from all that blood lost. Feeling like he was ready to get back in the action, he slowly sat up, trying to slowly get on his feet so he wouldn't get dizzy, though as soon as he sat up, Honzen was in the air and calling out some jutsu which seemed to be aiming right at him. He was surprised, mostly because the mission was still going on and the two girls didn't manage to get a hit on him. His wide, he couldn't help but to smirk up at Honzen. "Going after the weak and injured, huh? Like some animal~. He said, though, this wasn't the time to be mocking and teasing his sensei. That time will come later.. if he managed to survive this. As long as it doesn't hit anywhere vital, he should be able to take his from weapons like those. That wasn't part of the plan though.

Scythe in one hand, and his bloody makeshift sword as an arm, he tried to swing them at the weapons flying towards him. But keeping the sword solid and using it at the same time wasn't something he was so experienced in and stumbled back onto the ground. Akira wasn't going to go down without a fight... he was already down though.. but he wasn't dying without at least trying to do something. Lifting his arm that had the sword coming out of it, he diffused all the blood from it and shot a flurry of needles towards Honzen while he was still in the air. If the man's weapons made contact with a needle, the object would most likely go right past it. But he hoped at least one needle would go through the weapons and make contact with Honzen. He was now relying on someone else to keep him alive, because if not, there was a very small chance he'd survive this.

Where : Training grounds
With : Team
Thoughts : Might die

oษฅษ”สŽsิ€

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items