June 19th 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Afternoon 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Sunny and Warm, with a few clouds 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 >

ɴʏ ɪ
User Image
ᗩḰᓰᖇᗩ ᗩḰᗩﬡᗴ

Akira let out a annoyed growl when his kunai passed through Honzen. Akira was a person with little patience and this kind of stuff got on his nerves pretty easily. "Ugh!! Come on, Fight for real, stop using your little magic tri..-." Before Akira could finish his sentence, his eyes grew wide, feeling a pretty damn hard kick right to his neck. The genin was unconscious from the impact. Flying thought the training grounds and going through branches and whatnot from the tress before he plopped down on his stomach in an empty part of the fields. Slashes and cuts don't really bother him, though kicks like that were pretty damn painful. Thanks to his blood, it didn't take him long to gain consciousness, though he was still in pain from the kick! "Gah!! The hell happened!?" He said to himself, sitting up on the ground and blinking at a branch that was going through his right shoulder.

Akira stumbled up to his feet, still a little light headed from the kick, but he started to walk... Though... he had no idea where he was going. He already had trouble getting around the village, how the hell was he suppose to find his way back in a place like this. Letting out a growl, he yanked the branch from his shoulder and continued to walk, the blood spilling in an unnatural way. It seemed liked way more blood was pouring out of his wound then was suppose to. "Pheeew! Much better~." He said to himself, leaving a trail of blood as he walked until he made the wound stop bleeding when he felt enough blood was poured out of him. "I feel twenty pounds lighter~." Akira sounded a little too happy for someone who just painted a whole training field red with his blood.

Surprisingly, Akira found the area close to where his team was rather quickly. Akira just walked into the field, picking up his scythe and walked past Honzen to Hinabi and Misaki. "Yo~." He waved at them a nice hole still there from the branch that stabbed him. "Who's got a plan..?"

Where : Training grounds
With : Team
Thoughts : Humph

ooc: edited

oɥɔʎsԀ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Misaki Mori::.
Princess with a Thousand Kicks

Misaki felt her fists ball up and clench while the two kunai whizzed over her head, completely devastating the trees behind her and Hanabi's kunai was rather harmlessly deflected with a kunai of Honzen's own... mid-air too. As the seasoned jounin approached, shaking a finger, no less, Misaki could feel herself quake, but not with fear... okay, there was some fear too, but mostly it was anger... or so she told herself. He was trying to make a fool of her and that was something she could not let pass.

Let pass... as if you have a choice. He's just toying with you and you know it, came a thought, unbidden. She sneered the thought away, but it fought back, Sneer all you want. It's not going to help. You're going to die, if he's serious. If he isn't, then he'll just be proving what you already know-

She interrupted the thought by closing her eyes as hard as she could, hitting her forehead with one of her balled up fists, and yelling into her brain, SHUT UP!

But her brain wasn't finished.

You-

Wham. SHUT UP!

Are-

Wham. SHUT UP!

Helpless.

Wham. "SHUT UP!"

Her final hit blow was a little harder... and more audible... than she intended, but it galvanized her immediately and she stood straight up, hands balled, legs shaky, but functional. And luckily, Akira, who had not been completely knocked senseless by Honzen's last attack (though bleeding all over the place), was coming this way, asking what the plan was. Plan? What plan? There was no plan. How could you plan against someone that-Shut up!

"Okay. Plan. Just follow me and keep me covered", she bluffed as hard as she could and started marching forward, trying not to notice Akira's obvious injuries. A plan? They needed a plan... "I-if he's using a lot of clones and body-replacement, then you're going to have to make sure he can't get behind me."

She kept moving, because it was the only thing to do, "A-and you, Hanabi. Keep him busy, so he doesn't have time to attack."

Was this seriously the plan? Because it was terrible. She was going to get them all killed. And worse, she'd look like an idiot! How was that worse? Ugh! She didn't have time for this. She kept her focus on Honzen's... smug... face... She just glared at how condescending he was being, how he was showing off, trying to make her look stupid. F-for what? They were genin! He was a jounin! Of course he was stronger! What kind of... of... jerk just picked on kids anyway? Why, she'd have liked to smack his face until his lips were too swollen to make that stupid smirking...

A-and the plan? The stupid plan... It could work, couldn't it? Yeah! As long as he's too busy dealing with flying projectiles, he wasn't attacking or making clones. And with Akira backing Misaki up, they wouldn't have any blind-spots, so... even if there were clones, he wouldn't get the drop on them. Sure, every move was... match-ending... but Misaki was quick, right? She was used to dealing with a swordsmaster who could wield four swords at once! Dodging one man's attacks shouldn't be that big of a deal. Of course, she'd never actually landed a blow on Lola-sensei either... b-but she could dodge! AND she hd back-up this time... that had to count for something, right? Right?

"Keep an eye out", she said, a lot more confident sounding, perhaps even more than she felt. But that was fine. It was better to pretend to confidence than show... well, she wasn't scared, anyway. And nobody could say she was.

She narrowed her eyes and then took a running sprint. She'd attack as soon as she was in range with a combination leg-sweep to flying axe kick, and, if he was a clone, she'd cartwheel to the side and mount a retaliatory flying roundhouse. She wasn't about to waste chakra until she knew she was hitting the real one. who knew how long this match would take? She hoped Akira and Hanabi would do their parts. Maybe she could count on them to do more than stand around drooling and bleeding everywhere... Maybe. Big Maybe...
User Image
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
the story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
so long to regret
and now I know that I'm alive

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Rashiku Karata

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

That was unexpected. Out of nowhere Team 1 was no longer going to be led by Hikaku, as it seemed he and his wife had just become parents. And next Rashiku knew, Team 1 was assigned a new sensei, and told to head to a training ground to meet them. The boy walked in silence with Ami and Nix, though he was unsure where Yorishiro was. He could only assume that Hikaku had given him the word outside and that he'd meet him at the training grounds. Once the group got there, they were in for a very odd sight, that made Rashiku stand there looking, unsure how to react. This woman was supposed to be their sensei, but she appeared to be still a teenager, and a rather odd one at that. She was eating a goose in a rather grotesque fashion, raw, and bashing it's head against a pole, and even tearing it's spine out. Even while he had no outward reaction, in his mind Rashiku clearly thought one word. 'Gross...'

Before long the girl had jumped down and started looking over them, seeming to do some kind of inspection which, as an instructor, wasn't uncommon. However, Rashiku felt kinda weird by the way she was looking at him, especially his hair. Just with a look at him she seemed to get overexcited and giddy, like he was impressive, but with his hair she almost seemed like a puppy staring at a freshly cooked steak. 'She likes something but... I can't tell what. I'm not in a battle stance...' Though he wasn't in a battle stance at that second, a couple seconds later he was ready to get into one. The ground below the group of genin was starting to sink into the earth, and spiders had dug their way out of the softening ground to crawl onto the students. Rashiku's eyes suddenly seemed to grow more intense all of a sudden, as if they had a bit more of a shine to them, and his pupils became way smaller than normal. And then to his perception, everything was now moving extremely slow, allowing him to take in every detail in the area, and react accordingly. His hand went to his sword as he looked at the spiders, but it only rested on the hilt instead of drawing. Their movements were not hostile. They weren't scurrying to attack. They seemed... more curious than anything else. Like they were helping to observe him. He still watched them very carefully, looking for any shift in stance that would make them seem like they were going to attack in any way, especially bite. If any one of them made the slightest hostile move, the boy was going to swiftly draw his sword and slice them off of him, along with jump away from the sinking ground.

The white-haired genin kept shifted his focus between the spiders and the sensei herself, the slowed down perception of the world giving him more than enough time to keep track of the movements of both, just in case the girl launched some kind of surprise attack on her own or did some kind of signal to the spiders that he would be able to detect. Like an audible or visual cue. At this point she was asking a question about why they wanted to be on the team, like testing them. For Rashiku, the answer was simple enough, though he didn't want to say very much details about it. "I'm required to be on a shinobi team. What will it take for you to want to train me?" Though he answered bluntly, it was not his intention to be abrasive or rude. It was just how he tended to speak, and his tone was rather neutral. Whether Mia would be able to tell or not would be up to her.

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

One push is all you'll need
A fist first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
the story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
so long to the regret
and now I see the world through diamond eyes

User Image
Training Area 16a
Company:a
Ami, Nix, Yorishiro, Miaa
Mood:a
Focuseda
Chakra = 95%/ Health = 100%a
User Image

Hanabi Hotaru
Konoha Genin
Current Whereabouts: Fighting Hozen with her new team. Boss Battle~
Health: 96% - No major injuries
Chakra: 90%

"I am a Leaf on the wind..."

Hanabi ducked as lightning flashed and a low boom bellowed above her head. She had to scramble to avoid the debris caused by the jounin's attack. Even then, she could hear the destruction that throw had caused without having to even see it. Things were not starting out in their favor. Akira and Misaki were still standing though. Akira had a gaping wound but now was not the time for first aid. He didn't seem overly concerned about it and their opponent was looking straight at them. Misaki, on the other hand, was as frazzled as Hanabi was. Though her fellow kunoichi had found her voice again, at least, and she used it to try to organize them.

"A-and you, Hanabi. Keep him busy, so he doesn't have time to attack."

Later, Hanabi would scold herself about how she could take orders from someone she didn't know well so quickly, even if they were on her team. Right now, she was more concerned with living through this. If that meant doing it Mori's way, she could do that right? Right. "Busy. Right!" Hanabi replied shortly to Misaki. It took her a moment but she had something in mind. 'Just like practicing at home.'

Hanabi pulled out three of her kunai. They each had marked tags around their handles and would make things a bit easier for her. Hanabi hurled the kunai past Hozen. Both were meant to miss him utterly. One went wide to the left and the other wide to the right. One could mistake the misses for nerves but she had a bit of a plan forming . The last kunai Hanabi meant to give to Misaki but she had run off already. Hanabi looked to Akira and tried to catch him before he went after her. "Akira! Keep this with you!" Hanabi tossed him the kunai. Whether he kept or not, Hanabi didn't see. She looked back to Misaki and Hozen, knelt and her hands started to make familiar signs.

'Just like practicing at home.' Hanabi repeated, trying to calm her mind. She needed to focus. Hanabi soon felt a familiar warmth in her stomach. Her chakra molded and formed with each sign until finally, with a slow release of breath, a little fireball hovered in her palm. Then, with a sudden thrust forward, Hanabi released it. It flew with a crackle, quick as it please towards Hozen.

"...watch how I Soar."

Desdamin

PinkPokki

xXRakaTheBeastXx

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
x x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x
D o n ' t Tread on, M e . . .

So be it, Threaten no more, to secure Peace is,

x x x xx x x x x xT o P r e p a r e F o r W a r
. . .

S o be it, Settle the score! T o u c h M e A g a i n x x x xx x x x x x

F o r the words

that you'll hear E v e r m o r e
. . .

Honzen xXx Roshi
x x x x x x xThe Slothful Shinobi...x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Honzen's cold, calm eyes observed every motion the three of his students made. At last, they were beginning to correlate their strategies and come up with a plan of attack. It seemed that Misaki was finally breaking through that little mental wall that had been holding her back from taking action thus far, so Honzen would expect much more from the group at this point in the exercise. Using basic sensory skills, Honzen was able to sense that a counter attack was already well under way, as he could sense strange chakra signatures emanating from several points nearby. It wasn't long after Akira returned to regroup with the others, by Honzen's leave of course, that Honzen noticed Hanabi cast two kunai out in random directions. How interesting...what exactly was she setting up? Honzen was quite curious to know. No doubt someone was planning something...and Honzen would have to keep his wits about him, because now his students were starting to become serious...

Not long after Honzen observed Hanabi cast out her kunai, he became immediately intrigued by the young Konoichi's sudden attack aimed at him. Was that a...yes...it was a fire ninjutsu! "Fire style ninjutsu at her age...hmmm...even a technique of that scale is no small feat. Interesting...well then...let's see how you all respond to this..." Honzen muttered calmly under his breath as he flashed through a sequence of hand signs of his own, before unleashing a thick black cloud of ash from his mouth, aimed at the fireball as he leapt backwards to avoid the oncoming blast, "Fire Style: Burning Ash!" As Honzen released the massive cloud of ash towards the three Genin, he made sure take into account wind direction, velocity of Hanabi's attack, and the size and amount of the ash itself, in order to maximize the disorienting effect of the explosion while minimizing the potential danger to the youths. The resulting explosion was nothing short of spectacular, as Honzen managed to land just outside the effective range of the blasts concussive force as the ash ignited, and the black cloud before the Genin exploded creating a bright flash meant to disorient them.

As the smoke and flame cleared, the three Genin would find themselves alone in the forest. Or so it would seem. The smoke surrounding them would begin to swirl and shift, taking on the form of Honzen himself as the group slowly became surrounded by seven clones that formed out of the smoke created by the blast. Somewhere among the seven smoke clones surrounding them, the real Honzen lay in wait to attack. All the clones had kunai that they began to twirl in a taunting manner as Honzen awaited the groups next attack. Now would be a true test of their wits as Shinobi...what would the young Genin do to draw out their opponent? And would it work...?

""

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
Where: Konoha training grounds.
Company: Hanabi, Akira, and Misaki...
Chakra: 98%
Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
Feeling: ........................

isagirl909
Desdamin
PinkPokki

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ɴʏ ɪ
User Image
ᗩḰᓰᖇᗩ ᗩḰᗩﬡᗴ

Akira just looked at the two girl's his scythe resting on his shoulder that didn't have a hole in it. He blinked at Misaki, watching her shake and whatnot. W..was she punching herself? And they say he's the weird one. His eyes went from her poor head down to her trembling legs. It wasn't hard to tell that she had no idea what she was doing, but he's the one who was knocked away so he didn't say anything about her giving orders. What if she started crying!? He couldn't handle that. The boy stayed still, watching the other two try and fight Honzen. His neck was still aching so he was taking a rest.. shh. Though it didn't last long when Hanabi threw the kunai to him, catching it with the hand that wasn't holding his scythe. "Thank you~~" He said with a smile, twirling it around his finger before getting ready to throw it. That was until Honzen used his ash and Hinabi's fire to make his big distraction. "Ugh! No hiding!~" Akira yelled out in a sing song voice and jumped up onto a branch to get a better view only to see a bunch of clones being made.

He used a finger to start counting all the Honzen's "How are we suppose to keep seven of him busy...?" He said, looking at Misaki since that was her idea. Which was completely destroyed by all these Honzen's. He put a hand on Misaki's forehead and moved her hair up to see if she had a bump or something from all that punching. He was just curious, okay!? No saying anything, he moved his hand away and looked back at the clones surrounding them. He hummed to himself and tried to twirl the kunai the same way all those Honzen's were doing it. "I don't think we can each take one on and win.. And we also can't do three on one because six more will be free to attack." Akira said, mostly to himself but the others could hear him. Letting out a sigh, he threw the kunai he was given to the Honzen furthest away to the right of him before quickly rushing two that were the closest in front of him. His scythe held in his left hand, swinging it down at the clone on his left side. Blood forming in the wound of his shoulder before a spear made out of his blood jabbed out from the hole in an attempt to stab the Honzen to his right, aimed at his chest area since Akira was pretty damn short. That was probably the first time anyone has seen his powers, though Honzen probably read up on him so his blood spear thing probably wasn't a surprise attack like he had hoped

Thoughts : Blood!!

oɥɔʎsԀ

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Misaki Mori::.
Princess with a Thousand Kicks

Misaki covered her mouth and nose while the fireball exploded harmlessly into smoke and soot and she peered into the smoke trying to make out where he'd gone. As the smoke began to clear a little, it revealed not one, but seven other Honzen's all with that smug expression. Misaki frowned. How frustrating, he was even using their own abilities against them. Creating cover, evading, he was taunting them and it was getting on her nerves, but she was beginning to see a few patterns too. Hanabi throws a kunai, he countered with a kunai. She throws a fireball, he throws his own ninjutsu. And in both cases, he made it clear that he was merely neutralizing the attack. If he'd wanted to, he probably could have followed the trajectory of the Hanabi's original kunai directly back to her and blown both of them up, but instead, he'd decided to throw it, not only over their head, but several yards back. And here he was showing what kind of ninjutsu he had at his disposal, but used it purely defensively. He was just playing a game. Misaki wondered if he'd keep to this intensity or if he'd scale up... that would be a problem.

"How are we suppose to keep seven of him busy...", asked Akira. Misaki scoffed. As if he'd done any better. At least she had a plan!

"I don't think we can each take one on and win.. And we also can't do three on one because six more will be free to attack", he continued, and he was right. They'd need to attack as many of them at once as possible. She remembered that when Akira tried to attack Honzen, his scythe had simply gone right through the clone and it had disappeared into smoke. Of course, then he was attacked immediately afterwards and from behind... But it suggested that the clones probably didn't have any substance. On the other hand, it also meant that they didn't know which of the clones were real and did have substance. They'd have to take out all the clones at once without making even more cover, if they were hoping to-

But Akira acted first, throwing the kunai Hanabi had given him to the clone furthest right and assaulting two clones to the left. Ugh! Misaki pulled her own kunai and threw it at the apparent clone directly in front of her and serpentined towards it, intent on kicking its head in. This was a shell game; Honzen could easily switch places with any of these clones at any time. They needed to attack from as many vectors as possible, if they were going to take them out. Otherwise, he'd just continue to toy with them until they passed out from exhaustion...

She intended to throw a quick side-kick and keep moving to the next clone. If this wasn't a clone, then she'd try to keep him still with a barrage of kicks and call out to the others. Hopefully she wasn't wrong about them being incorporeal, but she didn't have time to think about that. Hopefully Hanabi wouldn't sit around and watch, but she couldn't think about that either. Hopefully Akira wouldn't get himself killed... But that wasn't anything she had control over. She had to plan based on what she knew. He liked smoke. He'd use smoke clones. He'd counter and attack immediately. He liked to meet ranged force with equal force. She had to trust herself. She'd make him fight seriously... she would!

With: Honzen, Akira, Hanabi
Thoughts: You won't make a fool out of me!

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ӄɨɱɩ
The Strangest Uchiha
The song that seems to be me
Of all places to be in: Training Area
I'm glad it's with you: Neneko and Lulu (Misaki and Luna), Rara and Sir Fluffy (Raka and Kyojin), and Katai (Chocobo-Sensei)

User ImageUser Image
You don't know how much I hate All the things you do. T-R-O-U-B-L-E. That is what you are made of. Hell is where you belong Heaven can not wait for you So close your eyes and make a wish Today's the day that I am fighting you It's my turn to be A champion. So shut your eyes and count to three I'll take you down and you'll be smithereens.

Kimi landed on her feet, as she heard something land on the hard ground. Kimi looked down to see the rings that Katai was holding. When Raka and Kyojin, Kimi looked over to Katai, as she saw his hands. He was signaling a surrender. Kimi blinked twice. Slowly, the girl began to realize that she, Raka, Kyojin, and Terrian just passed their exam. Holy crap! They passed! Kimi had a cheesy grin on her face. Kimi was glad that she was able to atleast help out. Kimi then noticed something was up with Terrian. He just went poof. Kimi looked around, trying to spot where the heck he went.

Before Kimi knew it, a man had approached them, as she noticed he was from the hyuga clan. Kimi eyes went a little wide, as he congratulated them, but had to explain to them that Terrian had to leave the team, due to some personal issues he was having. Kimi understood that. Still, that sucked. Well, atleast Raka and Kyojin didn't leave. The girl blinked twice when he mentioned that they were going to have a new team member. Kimi was curious to who it was, as she went over to pet Kyojin. The man left, as their new teammate came, but even Kimi froze. It was Misaki. Well... s**t.

The girl watched as Misaki tried to introduce herself, but her reaction seeing Raka was priceless, and even Raka trying to back away was making the situation funnier. Yet, Kimi knew this was bad. The three of them were on a team now, and she was not going to let either of them run away now! Kimi stood there, before she frowned. Suddenly, Kimi reached over, as she grabbed Raka's wrist and went over to Misaki and grabbed her wrist, before she made the two of them hold hands, as she placed both of her hands over theirs in a tight grip, looking at them.

"Alright, I'm going to say this now. Put whatever bullshit you two have with each other in the past, cause whether you like it or not, we're a team now. We're going to be the most badass team out their!" Kimi calmy explained, which was very bad if anyone knew her. "Now, we're all going to be the best of friends~ If you don't... well..." Kimi released her hands from the two of them, and moved away a bit, before she faced them, having a very dark and evil little grin on her face "I'm pretty sure Troll cat would like to see those pictures of you, Neneko-chan~ Those moment are pretty embarrassing, right?" Kimi said to Misaki, already giving her a nickname, as she then looked at Raka "and Rara, we wouldn't want your dear mother to see what you've been doing, do we?" Kimi asked in a taunting tone.

That's right, Kimi has enough dirt on the two of them, to where they know Kimi would black mail them. After all, they've seen her do it to many others countless times. Kimi then looked at them with a smile "Now, seeing as I know you two don't want that, we're all going to get along. If you can prove to me you can get along, I'll give you guys the photos to destroy. Okay?"

User ImageUser Image
It's my chance to be. A champion. Even if I lose my power I'll get right back up 'Cause that's the power of love. Something you don't have. Heaven can not wait for you. So close your eyes and make a wish Today's the day that I am fighting you It's my turn to be A champion. So shut your lies and count to three I'll take you down and you'll be smithereens It's my chance to be A champion S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. So close your eyes and make a wish Today's the day that I am fighting you It's my turn to be. A champion. So shut your lies and count to three I'll take you down and you'll be smithereens It's my chance to be. A champion. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ѧɱɨ
Two Tailed Jinchuriki.
The song that is in my head
The ones that surround me: Hikaku, Rashiki, and Nix
Where am I now?: Konoha

User ImageUser Image
When daytime turns to night, When the moon shines bright, When you're tucked in tight, When everything's alright.Slip softly to that place, Where secret thoughts run free, There come face to face With who you want to be, so Swim across the ocean blue, Fly a rocket to the moon; You can change your life,

The blonde fidgeted, as she waiting for their sensei, as she wondered how he or she would be, Ami just hoped whatever test it was, she didn't cause the team to fail, or they would have to start all over again. She didn't want to do that to Nix or Rashiku at all. Matatabi then rubbed her face against Ami's as the blonde gently smiled, as scratched both Matatabi and Kurohomura's ears. Maybe she won't fail. Hopefully. Suddenly there was a loud honking noise, which made Ami confused. "Is... i-is that a g-goose?" Ami thought in her mind.

The girl looked around, trying to find the source of the noise, and her eyes went wide, looking up. On the pole was a woman with pink hair, who had taken hold of a goose, and bit into it!? Ami stared dumbfounded, as Matatabi watched on with amusement. It was official. Matatabi liked this woman. Ami winced when the pinkette had slammed the goose's head into the pole, instantly killing it, before she walked over. Ami took a small step back, feeling very nervous about the strange lady. Ami was surprised she was the same height as Nix and Rashiku. Though she noticed how she looked at each of them. Nix received a wide smile, and Rashiku got a teary-eyed watery look with shaky fingers before she let out a whine. That just confused Ami and amused Matatabi even more.

When she faced Ami, the girl was expecting a look of hate that some adults didn't even bother to hide. It was just a sideways glance. Ami wasn't sure what that meant though. Suddenly, she felt something crawling. Ami looked down, and nearly jumped seeing the spiders. The girl panicked, as she jumped a little. The girl winced when the pink spiders suddenly had bitten her, which caused her to whimper. That really hurt. Ami eyes went wide, when the lady actually took the spine out of the goose. The girl was just shocked by that, as the sensei finally introduced herself as Mia, and seemed to have this strange personality. She was all cheerful... but scary all mixed in one!

Ami fidgeted at her question, before letting out a shaky breath, finally speaking for the first time "A... A-Ano... I-I-I'm Ami O-Ookaze.... I.... I.... I-I want to.... I-I want t-to... be a-a-able to sh-show everyone... th-that Matatabi and K-Kurohomura a-aren't bad... a-and maybe s-someday b-be a g-great shinobi.. t-t-to protect ev-everyone.... I-I'm mean i-i-if that's.... o-o-okay..." Ami murmured. Ami then stood there for a moment, before she started to feel really happy for some reason, and this alarmed Matatabi, as the cat demon knew this was not like Ami. The cat looked at the spiders and let out a very low growl, as Matatabi knew those bites must have caused this.

Matatabi then began to try to heal Ami from whatever was going on. Although, the process would be slow. Matatabi didn't know how much of the poison had already went into Ami's blood stream.

User ImageUser Image
Or you can change the world.Take the chance, don't be afraid, Life is yours to live; Take a chance and then the best has yet to come Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, Then watch your dreams come true. You don't need a shooting star,the magic's right there in your heart; Close your eyes, Believe and make a wish. That pure little person, that is actually me. It is truly me. Of this I am certain. In the mirror, all my helpless feelings reflect back. They'll become unbeatable moving into tomorrow. After that is when I will very slowly but surely go back to the days when I was just a child, and meaning, that I had yet to grasp, behind all those long songs, that you still gave me praise for singing. When I look at the blue sky, slowly swelling up, the voice inside of my heart. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away with you. Floating here every day. There's a voice that I can hear. It's calling out to me telling me the way to go. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away alone. This is the song that I will sing. I've always hoped for happiness, and finally fulfilled my wish; Cause I just need to see you smile.

When I look (make a wish) at the blue sky (it's up to you) slowly swelling up, the voice inside my heart (watch your dreams come true) Upon the gentle rustling wind, I could just fly away with you (the magic right there in your heart) floating here every day (believe!). Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true, you don't need a shooting star, the magic's right there in your heart, close your eyes, believe and make a wish. Make a wish...

DoomFlavored
Yokoalchemist
Nevros
Jack_McLoughlin
User Image

Hanabi Hotaru
Konoha Genin
Current Whereabouts: Fighting Hozen with her new team. Boss Battle~
Health: 96% - No major injuries
Chakra: 77%

"I am a Leaf on the wind..."

Hanabi wasn't pleased when her attack blew up in her face quite literally. Fortunately, she and the others were able to avoid the blast and the burn of the ashes. Unfortunately, when the dust settled, they were surrounded by seven of Hozen that had formed in the smoke. 'More clones...' She could hear Akira also express his distaste for the clones. Still, if he wasn't outright trying to attack them, she was grateful. Soon, Akira was onto a set of clones, as was Misaki. They needed to find the real one. All they needed was one hit on the real one and they would succeed.

Hanabi pulled out two more shuriken and threw one each at an unoccupied "clone." If they were like the ones before, Hanabi suspected they would either jump out of the way or the weapons would phase through him again. That would make it easier. Mainly, though, the shuriken was to buy her a moment to flash a few hand signs and mold her chakra. She knew Hozen had blocked her attack before. What was to stop him this time? Still, she suspected only the real Hozen, if he was among the clones, could physically block or cast ninjutsu.

This time Hanabi's creation was much smaller. About twice the size of a large bumblebee. It might be mistaken for her getting tired but she needed speed and maneuverability, not power this time. Especially if he tried to throw the attack back at them. Again, she sent the glowing ball of flame towards a Hozen (one of the ones she had thrown a shuriken at). However, if she didn't feel any physical resistance from the "clone," Hanabi would direct the attack towards the next clone. The placed marks would help her direct the creation, though choppily. The flame flickered and bobbed more like a bee than a firefly but it would have to do and quickly. She couldn't maintain it forever.

"...watch how I Soar."

Desdamin

PinkPokki

xXRakaTheBeastXx

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
x x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x
D o n ' t Tread on, M e . . .

So be it, Threaten no more, to secure Peace is,

x x x xx x x x x xT o P r e p a r e F o r W a r
. . .

S o be it, Settle the score! T o u c h M e A g a i n x x x xx x x x x x

F o r the words

that you'll hear E v e r m o r e
. . .

Honzen xXx Roshi
x x x x x x xThe Slothful Shinobi...x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The attacks launched at the smoke clones would have the result that Misaki and the others expected, each projectile and attack launched at the clones would pass right through all of them with no resistance...well...almost all. Contrary to what other's might have thought, the real Honzen had been standing right in front of them in plain sight all along, as the clone that Misaki opened her attack against revealed himself to be the true one. Striking her kunai from the air effortlessly with his own, Honzen immediately unleashed a flurry of 8 kunai from his hips, followed by four shuriken taken from sheathes hidden in his han kote arm guards. As the 8 kunai sailed forwards towards Misaki, the shuriken were aimed to strike the kunai and redirect their paths of attack in mid-flight. The shuriken literally ricochet off of the 8 kunai, deflected them in various directions towards Misaki and the others at multiple angles. The kunai were meant to scatter them once again as Honzen pushed forwards directly towards Misaki!

Honzen could tell almost immediately that Misaki aimed to ender hand-to-hand combat with him based on her tactics of attacking with a single kunai first to test the water, and her stance as she approached him. This was a classic "testing the water" tactic taught to all young shinobi in the Academy, which she had executed flawlessly. Honzen was now going to take his assault to the next level. Leaping up high into the air after unleashing his kunai, Honzen reached behind his back as he revealed a kusarigama (sickle and chain), which he then began twirling rapidly as he charged towards Misaki. As he twirled the chained weapon, the bladed sickle and the chain itself began to radiate with visible focused chakra as he then attacked with it! "Ninja Art: Soaring Sparrow!" The chained weapon swirled forward towards Misaki aiming to either cut her, or entrap her in the chain. Honzen was not about to hold back just because he was fighting children. If anything, he would soon start fighting seriously...

As Honzen attacked, he thought back on his observations of their movements and tactics as they began to develop. The group was quickly becoming more coordinated in their attacks with each new challenge introduced to them. Dividing their forces equally among the clones and attacking all at once was pretty basic, but it was effective. Honzen's smoke clones were very limited in the sense that they could not really move quickly, or make any kind of swift movements like dodging or feigning an attack. Of course, this was due primarily to the medium used to create them. Smoke was not solid nor was it very manipulable outside of using it to create basic copies as distractions. However, Honzen had masted the art of using smoke clones and other smoke related tactics to confuse, disorganize and distract his opponents. His skills had allowed him to move freely among his targets and swiftly move towards more appropriate attack angles with little difficulty.

It was exactly as Misaki had described. Honzen was simply playing with them right now. Had he been serious from the beginning, every one of them would already be dead. Honzen decided it was finally time to start getting serious. Bit by bit his students were revealing their techniques one after the other. Akira's unusual abilities just continued to grow in their oddity the longer the youth fought. Perhaps it would have been more prudent to read their skill briefings prior to meeting with them and initiating the test. But, that would have required reading paperwork...and paperwork was boring...

""

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
Where: Konoha training grounds.
Company: Hanabi, Akira, and Misaki...
Chakra: 97%
Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
Feeling: ........................

isagirl909
Desdamin
PinkPokki

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Mia Spiga::.

"I want it! I want it! I want it!

OMnomnomnomnomnomnom..."

"I'm required to be on a shinobi team. What will it take for you to want to train me", was Rashiku's, answer. Mia furrowed her brow; it wasn't a terrible answer, to be sure, but it was like eels. When she was a child, she had dreamed that eels were swords stabbing through the pond, ripping a wound across the pond murk so that the pond would bleed algae for all the little fish to eat, and when she woke up, she thought that an eel would make quite a nice weapon! But when she caught the eel and grabbed it, it turned out that it was a big floppy slippery limp noodle that couldn't even cut other noodles when she swung it at them. Also, he hadn't answered her question.

"No! This isn't a dream pond! You can't cut down your enemy with your limp noodle", she expressed quite loudly and somewhat angrily and two more arms peeked through her cloak and made wiggly noodle motions to illustrate the point, "The question is your enemy! Your answer is a limp noodle, noodle-chan! You gotta answer with a sword and all your might or the question will crush you!"

She stuck all four arms back in her cloak and behind her back and nodded twice before turning her attention to Ami. The girl seemed very nervous and seemed to shrink under pressure. If it was her mom teaching, she'd have probably met her nervousness with punishment. Nervousness wasn't good in the ninja game. It could make you lose it easy. When she was a kid, her mother had made sure that Mia was never nervous... but she didn't think she could use the same methods on her students. They would just have to learn on their own.

"A... A-Ano... I-I-I'm Ami O-Ookaze.... I.... I.... I-I want to.... I-I want t-to... be a-a-able to sh-show everyone... th-that Matatabi and K-Kurohomura a-aren't bad... a-and maybe s-someday b-be a g-great shinobi.. t-t-to protect ev-everyone.... I-I'm mean i-i-if that's.... o-o-okay...", said the girl... eventually. Mia was much more pleased with this answer than Rashiku's and it showed on her face. She smiled, even as one of her spiders bit Ami's leg.

"See? That's a good answer! You can't win if you don't know why you're playing. It's facts", she said with a big smile and crossed a pair of arms in front of her chest, "But you gotta stop fidgeting or you're gonna alert the enemy! 'Cause even if you or your friends look like they're in danger, if you act without thinking, you can lose the game for everybody!"

Mia had been six when her mother and the rest of the Spiga had put her through this training. She lost so many pet rabbits because she couldn't stop crying or moving around or trying to save them... but she learned. And when she finally did learn, she was rewarded with her pet rabbit. It had been delicious. Mia remembered being very upset, at the time, but now she couldn't imagine why. But kids were weird that way.

The third genin, Mustache-chan, offered her own reasons as to why she wanted to be taught, ((or possibly did not, up to you)) but Mia offered little in the way of comment, as she found her mind buzzing with thoughts and ideas, like an angry beehive, so she kept Mustache-chan's comments in mind, another busy bee to buzz about, and instead decided to start the test properly!

"Okay! You've given me your answers, but it's one thing to say them! But it's better if you do them! Only one of you has the will to take their dreams and cut the thread of real life with it! Is it you, Noodle-chan? Or you, Fidget-chan? Or maybe it's Mustache-chan!", she yelled, taking a few steps back. Her spiders retreated into the ground... for now... but they'd be back in seconds, once the test started properly, "Now the real test begins! See that island over there?"

She leaped onto the island, clearing the poles completely, "You gotta get me off this island and claim it for yourself. You gotta say 'I'm kage of this island!' But! Only one of you can get it and you gotta get me off the island first!"

It was another old game that her parents had made her play, this time her dad. For Mia, it was a very fun game and the more complicated and more inscrutable the rules the more fun it was, since half the fun of any game was figuring it out, anyway. But since this was her genin's first time, she decided to make it easy and pretty straightforward. It wasn't fair, after all, when a game was too high-level when you'd never played it before... So there were only a few secrets to uncover... if they could...

Mia grinned from ear to ear.

"Those spiders were a secret! There are other secrets and traps! If you can figure them out, you might just win! If you don't, then you might lose or die! Oh... and if you can't do it, I guess I'll just have to eat you. Yeah! Let's go!"

With: Rahsiku, Ami, Nix
                                      Thoughts: This will be fun!
ɴʏ ɪ
User Image
ᗩḰᓰᖇᗩ ᗩḰᗩﬡᗴ

Akira let out an annoyed huff when the targets he went after ended up being some stupid clones. With a small twirl of his scythe he knocked away any kunai that was coming his way. He wasn't sure if Hanabi had finished dealing with her own set of Honzen clones, but he turned his attention on what seemed to be the real one, charging for Misaki. His kusarigama didn't seem like something his scythe can go against cuz of that damn chain. But Honzen wasn't facing him, and the chain was busy trying to wrap around Misaki, so maybe he could use his scythe for now. With that, he charged towards Honzen's back while he was busy with Misaki. Now they just needed Hanabi to join in and they should probably be able to land a hit when it's three on one! Akira grabbed the blood spear that was sticking out of his shoulders and broke it off, the wound quickly closing. Holding it in his hand, the pointy spear part turned into more of a small sword so he could slash as well as stab if he needed to.

With his trusty scythe in his other hand, Akira charged towards the man. "Don't forget about me, senseiii~" He said in a sing song voice before starting to slash away with both weapons. It almost seemed like the scythe weighted nothing the way Akira was swinging it around. They had to at least get one hit on him before he starts getting too serious. He wasn't really scared about what'd happen if they failed... since he knew Honzen wasn't going to kill them. But he's been running low on candy for a while now and that can get dangerous for everyone.

Thoughts : wuauwa

oɥɔʎsԀ

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Misaki~*.:-:.~

User Image

Her life was officially over. That mutt always ruined things for her. This was his idea the whole time. He planned to get her kicked off the squad so she would be forced to join his and make her life a living hell. Well that wasn't about to happen because she'll just beat him to it! She'll make his life a living hell! A hint of anger seemed to flicker over to Raka as if this whole thing was his fault. Well she partially blamed him. All of her misfortunes centered around him. He was her jinx! Nothing good ever came from being around him. She couldn't seem to erase the memories of earlier's events. It would continue to haunt her for the rest of her life. He ruined her first kiss! She was saving that for someone special. A girl's first kiss was something precious that should never be taken away! That beast even cupped a feel!

Lost in her own thoughts of self torment, Misaki blinked out of her own dazed state when she felt someone seize her wrist. Glancing up at Kimi, Misaki quizzically stared at the girl. Just what was she up to? By the time she realized what was going on, it was already too late to pull away from Kimi's grasp. Misaki immediately grew stiff when she was forced to hold Raka's hand. Puffing up her cheeks, her own orbs threw a spiteful glare at Raka as if all of this was his fault. She could already feel her cheeks burning a scarlet color from the mixture of anger and humiliation of what had occurred just moments before.

With her free hand, Misaki used it to shield her chest from Raka's grubby hands, seeming to accuse him of being a perverted fiend. Her eyes obviously screamed it all. BEAST!! BEAST!!! BEAST!! Instinctively, Misaki tried to pull away but for a girl, Kimi had a bit of a strong grip. A huge part of Misaki wanted to just say ******** it and leave but she couldn't afford to screw up a second time. If she did, they might not even let her go back to the academy. She'll be banned from being a ninja forever and she wasn't about to let Raka ruin her dreams of becoming a shinobi. Still, what possessed them to put her in the same team as Raka?! She wanted another chance but any team would have been better than what she got. At least this time she got a capable sensei who would see no favoritism.

Once their hands were released, Misaki wasted no time jerking her hand away as if the touch itself burned. She then glanced at her own hand as if it had become infected with some sort of horrible plague. “The hell kind of world are you living in?! There is no way I can get along with that beast! We're like oil and water. We just don't mix. There is no combining oil and water!” Misaki growled out in response, pointing at Raka as if he was nothing but some sort of infected worm. She would have ranted a bit more but Kimi's sudden choice of words peaked her own curiosity. “Troll cat? Pictures? The hell are you blabbing about Uchiha” Misaki inquired in quite the demanding tone. She wasn't in the mood to play games. Not when she felt like her life was being toyed with. Kimi was talking in riddles again and thinking about what the girl made gave her a headache. Did that Uchiha girl actually believe she had some sort of blackmail on them?! Misaki scoffed at the idea. There was absolutely nothing Kimi had on her and even if she did, Misaki refused to be bullied by blackmail. She wasn't like the other students. There was nothing that would make her submit to Kimi's will. NOTHING!

“Again with talk of photos? Just what the hell are you talking about? Have you been standing in the sun too long that it fried your brain? This! This is exactly what you get for hanging around that idiot too long Uchiha! Your words don't even make sense to me! You have nothing on me! There is nothing in this world that could make me and him be best friends. It just ain't gonna happen. We hate each other's guts and we are both content with that. Just because I'm on the same team as him, doesn't mean I have to like him nor does it mean we have to be friends. I'm not even interested in becoming his friend.” Misaki icily spoke. Ugh. One of Misaki's peeves was when others forced her to do something she didn't want to do. This girl had another thing coming if she believed she could force her to get along with someone she absolutely hated. Starring at Raka long enough was so infuriating that it made her own cheeks burn. Everytime she looked at him, flashbacks of that kiss and grope came to mind. Ugh! Her first kiss was wasted on him!

Kenshiro Hyuuga

User Image

Being the post-selection genin team organization manager was never an easy task, but this year was the worst that Kenshiro had experienced. This year... was heartbreaking. Late dropouts, more students than usual getting sent back to the academy, and worst, an accident in the market had caused family members of multiple students to be hospitalized. Team 1 had a student which unfortunately had become a victim of this. As Kenshiro was approaching their location, he passed a teenager walking away from the training grounds. 'That looks like the one who let his team die before, and now is walking away from a new one. I hope that he can help the village in the future... but unfortunately he strikes me as a lost cause.'

As the Hyuuga instructor approached the group, it seemed Mia was in the first step of examining her new students... which seemed to be actually examining them up and down with an odd grin and wiggling fingers. 'Um..... alright then. I'd better keep an eye on this group.' Just before she was able to reply to the children's answers to her question, Kenshiro interrupted. "Excuse me Team 1. Forgive the intrusion, I must speak to Nix Shinko." After pulling the young girl aside, the man told her that in there was an accident in the market, and her father had been one of the people who had sustained injury, and had been hospitalized. Nix left the team like Terrian had as well, and after informing the rest of the squad who was now down to three members instead five, Kenshiro left to go to the Kage office. The immediate family members had been given the news, but there was more information that the Hokage would need to know about.

Entering the office, Kenshiro bowed to the newly appointed Hokage, who no doubt had not planned on the sudden switch when he woke up that morning. "I hope you are settling in okay Kozamaru-sama. My name is Kenshiro of the Hyuuga clan. When you have a free enough moment, I have something to tell you that may be important." The man waited for however long was needed, though the time was likely short, before he explained to Kozamaru that the village could have a problem. "Sir. There was... an explosion in the marketplace today. At first glance it appeared to be a serious failure on a gas line for a restaurant. From further investigation though, there are signs it could have been intentional. The pipe which exploded was far enough away from the crowd that it's obvious it wasn't meant to gather a high death toll, however there was one death, and many injuries. Nearly a dozen people ended up being hospitalized. From the look of things, it almost seems like a prank gone horribly wrong. Someone wanting to cause some chaos that ended up being more harmful than planned. But... I am unsure. What action would you like to pursue with this?"

Desdamin

xXRakaTheBeastXx

SecretSinner91

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out