1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image

Created by l l DoomFlavored

Mods l l

Status l l Open for posting, just make sure your profile is accepted first ^_^

Accepting? l l Yes!

Links l l xx Profile Page xx Out-Of-Character Thread

Introduction

Long before the births of many beloved characters that we know, such as Naruto, Hinata, Rock Lee, Kakashi, and many others, many shinobi villages were founded, five of them growing to be the largest in size, power, and fame. These were Iwagakure Hidden in the Stone, Kumogakure Hidden in the Clouds, Sunagakure Hidden in the Sand, Kirigakure Hidden in the Mist, and finally, Konohagakure Hidden in the Leaves. It is about 40 years after the founding of the major villages, with a time of current peace. Even though there is no war between any of the villages, tensions are still high from when the daimyos of the land were battling each other. Many grudges are still held, as people can remember those family members lost to shinobi of various villages. Every once in a while, small-scale skirmishes between them can break out, with higher-ups having to do all they can to either isolate the incident, or keep the entire thing secret. There is peace, but all in the shinobi world can tell that the peace is very fragile, and a single event could send everything spiraling out of control...

Welcome to the Roleplay

Hello there, glad to have you visiting the thread, and already I can say welcome and I hope you like what you're reading. This thread is for an Alternate Universe, way-in-the-past Naruto roleplay. Since this roleplay will take place in the past, some of the techniques that we know haven't been created yet, and because of this, you are heavily encouraged to create unique techniques for your character, rather than trying to use purely canon knowledge.

Unlike many other Naruto Roleplays that you may have come across, or not so many, this one will not be going crazy with wars and combat, though don't expect everything to be peaceful either. The main focus of this will be the characters and how they grow into the world, what place they find, where they end up, what powers they create, what life they make for themselves. All will be going through a journey as they live, and will likely take different paths.

To go along with the focus on character development, the main point of the roleplay will end up being with the Genin characters, along with their senseis, and growing up through the challenges of the shinobi world. They will learn joy, sadness, betrayal, comradery, love, the tension between families, ties, and villages, and everything else in between. Along with this, it is the duty of their teachers to help guide them in the correct directions, to mentor them, and be considered even another family member and guardian when needed.

All shinobi, and other characters, will be important, especially as time progresses and darker forces are revealed, however, the growth of all characters will still be the focus.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Rule : Treat others kindly, and with respect
We are here to roleplay, but in this group, we also like to encourage being friends as well. So just be nice to each other and don't start drama. Disagreements are bound to happen and are acceptable, just make sure they stay as friendly discussions and don't get angry about things. And even better than just not being angry, make some friends and have a great time with them.

Please talk to me about your character concept before writing the profile
It is important for me to know what the character concepts are before a full profile is written up. This both allows for discussion, and balancing if something is a bit more on the overpowered side. Another thing I'm looking for is diversity in the characters. I don't expect every new person to come in and read the entire profile page, but I have to know when you are making a character, a bit what they're like beforehand, so we don't end up with you making a character too similar to one already in the roleplay. It would really suck for someone to write up a full profile, only to have their entire concept rejected, after they've put in so much work. Let's try our best to avoid this issue and work the details out beforehand.
Also, don't feel the need to be shy either. Before you're accepted, feel free to drop in and say hello in the OOC thread : ). Could even get some plotting in too. Who knows what you can come up with while talking to people.

Special Note on Jinchuriki. Please Read
As part of the plot, the majority of all Jinchuriki will be rebelling against their villages and striking out on their own, or banding together as a destructive force against the shinobi system that has oppressed them. There are two exceptions to this, which are Matatabi (Two-Tailed), and Son Goku (Four-Tailed). All the rest will be rebelling. Please take this into consideration when making a character who is to be a jinchuriki.

Special Note on Canon Characters
For the most part, I will be saying no, since they won't be born yet, however, I will make exceptions for people to play certain canon characters if they were very minor and didn't get much time to shine in the series. The more well-known ones like Rock Lee or Neji will not be allowed, but if there was a character that was in for only a few episodes, and didn't get to do anything important, and were left overall forgotten by most viewers, pitch me their character and I'll take a look at them. They may be granted a second shot in another completely different timeline.
I shall be the first one to use this alternate universe rule, and say that Ichiraku's Ramen Shop exists in this timeline, with good old Ichiraku and his daughter.

Power Level
This Naruto Roleplay will have, in general, a vastly lower power level than many others who allow multiple OC's to be running around with Flying Thunder God, Super Chidori, Mega-Awesome Fire Rasengan or whatever. Part of this is a lot of these techniques have not been made, but another part is I just do not want it in the roleplay. The reasoning for this is, it's cheesy, and also, this is a more Genin-Focused roleplay, and follows the little guys as they grow up with their teachers. There is an overarching plot and enemy for sure, that the grown-up children will eventually deal with, and will have multiple encounters with throughout the course of their lives. But, the focus is less on the overpowered explosions everywhere, and more about learning and developing.

Also... Naruto is a Ninja Universe. Fight like a ninja. Don't fight like a Super Saiyan. Dragon Ball Z is awesome, but they are not ninjas. We are ninjas. Act and fight like it.

Canon Techniques
Unless they are extremely basic like tree walking and body flicker, for the most part I am going to be saying no to canon techniques, mainly because the majority of them do not exist yet. Kakashi isn't born, so there is no Chidori. Minato isn't born yet either, so no Rasengan. If you want a canon technique, tell me which one it is, and I may consider it, but it had better be something basic and not overpowered. This roleplay will be encouraging people to make their own techniques and powers for their unique characters.

Character Diversity
Please aim for your character to be a unique CHARACTER. I have seen many aim to make they're 'character' their own little vessel of epic extreme power to wipe the map with... They treat it like a video game more than a roleplay. Give your character personality, and make them unique. This means their own abilities and strengths as well. Come up with your own powers. And also, be diverse in backgrounds. Not everyone in the Naruto universe is an Uzumaki, Uchiha, or Hyuuga. There are many many many different clans to choose from, some more obscure than others, and you're even free to make your own. Bring out all your hidden ideas and make something different than the cookie cut Sasuke Clone.
Along with this rule, there will be a limit of 3 characters for each clan. First come, first serve, and most likely, I won't allow you to have two characters in the same clan as each other.

Literacy and Posts
I am going to be putting this at a semi-literate, to literate roleplay. Do not shame others for posting less than you, or think bad of them as an rper. However, do put effort into your posts and make sure that they are legible, and have enough written for people to effectively respond to.
Any issues, which I hope there won't be any, will be handled on a very case-by-case basis and we will find a way to work it out. Just be mindful of being considerate to others with your post length, and be willing to use the edit button if a problem arises.

Also, for posts, make them look nice. They don't have to be superb, and have a bunch of fancy things on them. If that is what you wish to post with, then by all means feel free. But I will be a requiring a base level of nice-ness. This shouldn't be very difficult. All I ask for in ALL posts, is up-to-date information on where your character is, their name, who your character is with, and their health, possibly chakra status. Also please have a character reference image for people to look at. It really helps with posts when we know what your person is supposed to look like.
That is all that is required, name, picture, location, company, health. But, you can add as much else as you like~.

Posting frequency and dedication
I want people to stick with this roleplay, and for the pacing to not stall. Therefore, I will be requiring people to check in every once in a while in the OOC, either thread or instant message. I will also be ruling that everyone should post with all of their characters at least once every five days. If you cannot handle that commitment, then the roleplay may not be your best fit at the moment. I will NOT be going crazy with the banhammer though. I will be talking to people on a case-by-case basis to see what is going on if they cannot make the 5-day requirement. If the reason is both valid, and temporary, I will be accepting. I am not trying to be a tyrant here and I understand that life happens, and it's okay. However, if your problem will continue to get in the way of roleplaying for a very extended time, I may have to ask you to take a temporary leave until you get more time. This is so other people won't be stuck waiting on your characters. You will still of course be allowed to stay in the community and talk with people, and still have fun. We're not aiming to abandon anyone here.

No auto-hitting, or always dodging
Combat will happen as this is a Naruto rp, but fights should be done with respect for your fellow rper. So don't hit them without permission. Also, don't make yourself impossible to hit without legitimate means. If you encase yourself in a giant earth dome, and someone tries to repeatedly punch it, it makes sense that you can just say "the earth dome doesn't budge from punching." However, don't try to grapple someone, only for them to encase themselves with lightning, and then suddenly poof away from it even though you were in contact with them when the lightning chakra was released.
Oh, and also, I will not allow clones to be used for escaping an attack. If you have clones out and they are being used, then please state it beforehand. As in “The real Steve is hiding in the ground, while he uses a clone to mislead and attack the target above.” Unless it is clearly said beforehand that the clone is the target, it will be assumed that the character being attacked is the real you.

No meta-roleplaying
What this means, is using out-of-character knowledge, that your character wouldn't know, and then having your character act as if he/she had said knowledge. Such as, you are the person fighting Steve from before. You, as a roleplayer will know that the one you are fighting is a clone, however, your character may not be able to tell the difference, and will likely think that they are facing the real Steve, and not randomly send spikes underground where Steve is hiding. That would not make any sense at all, and please do not do this.

No god-modding
Unless given prior permission and talking it out beforehand, no taking control of other people's characters, and saying what they do. An example of this would be as follows. “Steve says that Sally dodged his clone, landing just above where he is under the ground. He bursts through and comes up with a fist to her chin.” Steve here is making an assumption that is exactly what Sally would do, without giving her a chance to roleplay her own character. Also, don't assume that a squad of characters behind you will charge right into a wire trap, and then take it upon yourself to 'save' them all. It makes their characters look incompetent, and it makes you look like a jerk, and sometimes, they may tell you that they didn't need saving and make you look like a fool.
Just don't do this and be fair, giving everyone proper chances to act.

Oh My~, The Romancin'~ <3
Romance is perfectly acceptable and even encouraged, however, please keep it PG-13. They can kiss, hug, bite even~. Be flirty and fun, and if non-PG-13 things happen, they can be very briefly mentioned or implied, but don't have them doing sexual activity in the thread. If you absolutely cannot keep the character's pants on, please take it to a different website, skype, wherever. Just not in the roleplay thread please.

Battle Blood and Gore
Get brutal with your battles, or descriptions. Don't get so gross that people can imagine the scenario and then make them gag, or something.

Read every post!
I shouldn't have to write this down, but I have seen too many people obviously not reading others posts carefully. Some barely skimming, or disregarding entirely. Everyone puts effort into writing this for each other, the nicest you could do is read what they wrote. It's the nice and proper thing to do. You get a free pass when just joining the roleplay to not have read the entire thread, but you are encouraged to read the last page or so in order to have a grasp as to what is currently happening, and communicate with others to get your character in properly.

Character limit
You may have as many characters as you want as long as you post with ALL OF THEM actively and keep them up to date and in the RP.

FRIENDS FOREVER~
One of the very important things in this roleplay is the Out Of Character thread and chat. Not only are you expected to post in this roleplay, you are expected to also be friendly and talk with people beyond just characters and the roleplay itself. We have a very chill and friendly skype chat, with lots of sillyness abound, and everyone is on good terms with each other. This is an element I love about the group, and that I would like to grow even bigger. So come on and join in on having a small group of people to not just write to, but to hang out with as a group of buddies.

Most important rule: Have Fun~
It's what roleplay is all about right? Have a good time and make some memories : D
And if you have any friends who you think would be a good fit, invite them ^_^
User Image

Story

As the five major Villages experience what they know will likely be a tense, very temporary peace, children are just getting through their graduations at the academy, and earning their headbands. While officially labelled as Shinobi, they are still clearly children, and the majority of them know very little about how harsh the world really is. Naivety is a blessing at times, but it can also be extremely dangerous, and they will need to learn about darkness, and how to overcome it. And there most certainly is darkness laying in wait. From the shadows a certain organization pulls the strings across the nations, aiming to take over the entire land under a single banner. Their methods are frighteningly effective as well, since most of the time, rather than direct action, they simply plant the correct seeds in the correct places, causing rage and grudges to ignite into war and destruction as if pouring a barrel of fuel onto a small ember.

Even now, this organization moves on to their first major target, the Jinchurikii across the nations. Unlike most who would aim to capture the bijuu, this group aims to turn their lives of oppression and prejudice into rage, and plant the ideas of revolution. It is clear that most Jinchuriki will gladly take up the cause, feeling supported with resources and small armies working with them, along with the promise of fair treatment. And with the various villages' superpowers that prevented war now on the revolt and effectively up for grabs and capture, tensions will be higher than ever, and there will be little to stop the various factions from going at each others' throats, and also, could possibly give minor factions the confidence they lacked before to launch attacks on the larger villages in an attempt to take over. The Sensoshiki organization, will possibly have gotten rid of many of their targets, without even having to use direct intervention.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Events

June 18th: Graduation Day! -
Today the academy students take their final exams to get their shinobi headbands, and earn the rank of Genin. It's a day of both consolation for some, and celebration for others. For those who've passed, the beginning of their lives as shinobi, has begun.
User Image

Talk to us about anything! We're Friends here : D

I want this rp to last and to grow so if you have any questions, plot ideas, or anything of the sort feel free to let us know. Coming into this we actually have a pretty chill and cool community, while small, we all enjoy rping and like to communicate. While we have an Ooc thread, we've actually been using a skype group chat. I actually find it much more useful as it's on time chatting with everyone who is on at that moment rather then waiting and constantly checking the ooc. It allows for instant communication and a chill place to kick back and talk about really anything, but as well as chat about the rp. Communication is key here and I'm wanting to talk to all of you. Again, I would like to see this one grow and flourish, but I cannot do that without all of your help, so thank you for taking the time to read this section and have fun!
User Image

Roleplayers and Characters

Roleplayer
The character(s) he/she plays is/are :
100x100 image || Name - Description

Roleplayer || Description

Roleplayer || Description
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Families

Kage

Hokage :

Tsuchikage :

Raikage :

Mizukage :

Kazekage :

Konohagakure Shinobi and Teams

Shinobi

Team 1

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Team 2

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Team 3

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Iwagakure Shinobi and Teams

Shinobi

Team 1

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Kumogakure Shinobi and Teams

Shinobi

Team 1

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Kirigakure Shinobi and Teams

Shinobi

Team 1

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Sunagakure Shinobi and Teams

Shinobi

Anbu

Team 1

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Satogakure Shinobi and Teams

Shinobi

Team 1

Sensei:
Genin:
Genin:
Genin:

Sensoshiki

Leader: (Reserved) - No images recorded

Cell 1 - Trio of Death

Cell 2

Cell 3

Unaffiliated / Missing Nin

Others

User Image

Jinchuuriki

Shukaku "One-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Matatabi "Two-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Isobu "Three-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Son-Goku "Four-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Kokuou "Five-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Saiken "Six-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Choumei "Seven-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Gyuuki "Eight-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Kurama "Nine-Tailed"
Character || Roleplayer
100x100 image

Clans - Limit 3 Characters total per Clan.
More than just these are available of Canon Clans, these are simply examples.

Sarutobi

Uchiha

Hyuuga

Uzumaki

Yamanaka

User Image

Profiles

Please use the following format for your character, and when you have it completed, please send it, along with a 100x100 size image of your character, either into the OOC Thread, or Pm it to me, and I will review it as soon as possible. ^_^

Also, please tell me a small bit sentence or two about the character, that you would like displayed on the frontpate. The RP will be showing who the people are in the roleplay, as well as the characters, and we want to see the group we have~.

[align=center][img] YOUR CHARACTER IMAGE [/img][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=slategray]╔══════════════════════╗[/color][/size]
[/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] N a m e
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert name [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] A g e / B i r t h d a y
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert age / Birthday [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] G e n d e r
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert gender [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] H e i g h t
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert height [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] W e i g h t
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert weight [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] V i l l a g e
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert village [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] C l a n
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert clan name [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] F a m i l y
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
Others:[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] R a n k
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert rank/team (Ex: Jounin//Team 1, team only applies if you want to be in a team.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] T a i l e d B e a s t
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert tailed beast (Delete section if none.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] S p e c i a l S t a t u s
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any special titles, or if you are apart of some organization (The seven swordsman of the mist, and which sword, for example.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] T i t l e s / N i c k n a m e s
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any nick names or Title your character may go by. (Ex: Kakashi of the Sharingan , Pervy Sage.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] P e r s o n a l i t y
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Personality. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] N i n d o
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert your oc's Ninja way. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] B i o g r a p h y
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert biography, at least a paragraph. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] L i k e s
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert likes in a list, you don't have to fill them all out, but some would be nice.
[size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]- [/size]
[size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]- [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] D i s l i k e s
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] insert in a list, you don't have to fill them all out, but some would be nice.
[size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]- [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] T h e m e s o n g
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert themesong. (Optional) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] S e x u a l i t y
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert sexuality. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] F i g h t i n g S t y l e
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] describe fighting style [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] K e k k e i G e n k a i
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Kekkei Genkai, describe if made up, send naruto wiki link if canon, though you may be questioned as to why your character has a specific Kekkei Genkai. (Delete section if none.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] N a t u r e s
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert nature release(s). You will be limited to a maximum of three here, but please be reasonable, I don't want to see everyone with more than two. If you have any question, please ask me. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] J u t s u
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=9] Insert all of your jutsu here. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] W e a p o n s A n d T o o l s
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any special weapon(s) or even common weapons that your character may use. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] P l a y e d b y
[list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert gaia username. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Alternate Universe

As this is an alternate universe roleplay, many aspects of the Naruto world will be changed, the most important being the history, and origin of chakra. The list will start out relatively small, and grow as more things are changed. Everything will be mentioned in a list-like form except for those two things, which will be explained in greater length below.

Ichiraku Ramen Shop is open and ran by Ichiraku himself, many years before he is officially supposed to exist.
Genjutsu has not been developed so will not be able to be used, even with Sharingan.
Sharingan does not get Amaterasu
Rinnegan does not exist

Alternate Timeline and Chakra Origin

The origin of chakra is simply that it has always been there. A spiritual energy within all life that connects all beings together. Most just were not aware of its existence. Though some people could naturally tap into this source of power much more easily than others, performing extraordinary physical feats. One of these few people was able to tap into it enough so easily that he could actually tell that it wasn't just his own natural body. There was energy, and he could wield it. The man spent many years on his own, learning specifically how he could use it, and trying to discover where it came from. While much of chakra is still not fully understood, he learned how he could use it fully at will whenever he wished, and upon returning to society, taught his knowledge to others.

At first chakra was only used for physical feats. Such as increasing one's strength or speed. Jumping to heights which would normally be impossible. Martial Artists and Samurai quickly learned how to add chakra to their fighting styles, making Taijutsu to be the first combat techniques involving chakra.

A couple generations passed by with this newfound power being used for physical feats, before some others began experimenting with the concept of strengthening life itself. Chakra could make people stronger, so maybe it could help those who were injured or feeble. The practice eventually became full medical jutsu, where doctors could help heal accidental injuries, or use chakra to aid in the cure for diseases.

With the medical advancements of chakra, training for the techniques became a lot more widespread quickly, as it was discovered that there were more uses than simply amplifying one's own body. Doctors and healers all over the world learned to use these techniques, saving many lives. However, with the discovery that chakra could be further manipulated, and the knowledge spreading like wildfire, it naturally did not take long at all after that for chakra to be weaponized.

Most Samurai only let chakra amplify their swordsmanship and physical fighting ability. But many others who were less bound by honor, along with being less stubborn, discovered ways to make chakra change into other forms of energy such as fire and lightning. They learned how to manipulate wind, water, and even the earth itself. This greatly aided the small clans of shinobi that fought alongside, and against the shoguns. Turning them from a small special operations force, into a destructive force on the battlefield. Within a few years of each other, five shinobi factions rose to great power, being mainstays on the battlefield alongside the daimyos they had pledged themselves to.

War continued for years, before finally the daimyos of the land collectively settled on peace between each other, all settling on the land they had and naming them as different countries. The shinobi villages still had many hostilities with each other however, as their conflicts had become very personal, and dangerous during the wars. Each had their own interests to protect, and they ended up fighting amongst each other for nearly a decade, until something united them.

The Juubi, a mythological demon had emerged from seemingly out of nowhere, and began destroying everything in its path. It took the collective power of the samurai, and five shinobi villages in alliance to defeat it. And even then, they could not kill the creature. The only choice they had was to split it's chakra into nine different parts, creating other monsters that were still powerful and destructive, but could be managed by the villages, if only barely. Through continued alliance, the Shinobi villages discovered ways to seal the tailed beasts into hosts. Both for their own protection, and getting themselves a new weapon.

The alliance between the Shinobi villages lasted for another twenty years, before it finally disbanded. Even with an official disbandment, and the right to go to war, the shinobi have not moved to fight yet. Their fights had been in the past, but the wounds were still not fully healed. Mothers still had dead children, and children had parents who had been slain. There is no war in the nation's current state. But who knows how long that will last.
<reserved>
<reserved>
<reserved>
<reserved>
<reserved>
<reserved>
<reserved>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash