Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darkness _Chains's avatar

Original Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
〖=========================== ☠ ===========================〗
KilaniJokaishi ● ● ● ● ●SandVillage
〖=========================== ☠ ===========================〗
Location Sunagakure; Outside ┊┊ Feeling Angered ┊┊ Company Minoru, Yosuke┊┊


User Image
Kilani roared slightly as the Uzumaki's shuriken flew to some of the civilian buildings, but felt something very strong pulling at her body. The woman took a step backwards, the pit of said under her shifting as she closed off her windy sediment. Shukaku wanted out. Kilani held herself tightly, teeth grit once the sensation of rage started to burst from every fiber of her being. The dark sand flowed slowly, but steadily around her body, and wavered once she opened her eyes to see the world in red. Dark rings appeared around the Kazekage's eyes, blackened veins creeping through the flesh of her face. The small instigation only compounded Kilani's burning desire to beat something down. "That's it... get angry. Use my power to smash that traitor and show the village how strong the Kazekage really is!!!" Shukaku chided, his voice having echoed greatly in her skull. The woman shook her head, hands pressed on either side of her face in restraint. Her body shut itself from the outside, and fored her conscious from the weakened shell she had. The sand started to cause a tremor, its mass now taking shape of the beast's arms. Kilani suddenly exploded from her slowed stat, the Shukaku having intervened and allowed some its power to be used.

The Kazekage slammed the partial transformation onto the pile of darkened sediment before her, and wrenched the length a bit. The woman spotted two sets of blond, but only one was familiar; the Uzumaki that attacked her. He was making his way towards the other, with multiples going simultaneously. Kilani forced the power to be directed behind her, legs shooting from her lunging position and towards the intersect where she'd meet the doubles. "Partial transformation: Wind Release Throw!" Kilani shouted, before taking a deep step and bouncing from it. Shukaku's arms drew back, before swinging and slamming palms together in order to send a flurry of sandy wind, blade-like currents of sediment with the blades themselves hidden. This was more than an attack, it was something she needed to do; rescuing the brother that seemed to do the same towards her. At least, that's what her conscious mind wanted to think.


Uchiha Itachi Jr.
Le Iron Chef's avatar

Super Noob

8,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
██████ ███ ██████████ Uzumaki,Yosuke !






»TheReincarnatedKnucklehead«


▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image









                                                    The rush of wind flew by him, but Yosuke did not open his eyes. He couldn't afford to lose concentration now and he was not going to allow his brother to cause chaos amongst the nations. He trusted his brother and now he was stabbed in the back by his own kin. The Kazekage's voice was drowned out, but Kurama came through clearly. 'Shukaku is coming out,' he stated and scoffed, 'never could hold in his anger. Oh well, we'll show them.' Opening his eyes, blue pigment surrounded him as did his eyes change. He was ready for this battle against his brother.

                                                    Standing up, Yosuke stared at his older brother across the way and grimaced. "Seems as though even the Uzumaki Clan can't get away from evil, huh? You must be working with others the same strength level as you are or else this would have never happened," Yosuke stated and scoffed. His own brother disappointed him and now it was time to show that he wasn't going to hold back either. "Well, Minoru, seems as though we're going to be stuck here beating the s**t out of each other til one of us backs down or we're dead. I'm not letting you destroy Suna." Confidence rang out in the Uzumaki's voice as he crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the other blonde across the way.

                                                    Blue eyes staring into Byakugan, it was a battle between two brothers and whoever's blood would be on the sand would be taught a lesson. No one was going to interefere with the alliance.


                                                    Ooc:
                                                    Uchiha Itachi Jr



▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Uchiha Itachi Jr's avatar

Beloved Genius

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And we're all to { blame, } We've gone too { far, } From pride to shame,
xxxxWe're trying so hard, We're dying in vain,
xxxxxWe're hopelessly ( )blissful and blind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO ALL WE ARE, WE WANT IT ALL WITH NO SACRIFICE!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO ALL WE ARE, WE WANT IT ALL WITH NO SACRIFICE!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO ALL WE ARE, WE WANT IT ALL WITH NO SACRIFICE!




                                                  If only his little brother knew his true role in the world, it would make things so much better for him. "Do you see anyone else little brother?" He asked him curiously knowing he would also be able to feel the hatred of those around him. Actually he might have picked up Fumetsu, Fuwana, and Akito, and other shinobi in the village as well but only one of those were at the same level as himself. "I don't think its a matter of what your going to let me do little brother." He mentioned as he noticed the chakra of wind heading straight at him from the Kazekage. Just barely missing him, the wind blast grazed the side of the Uzumaki as he moved to avoid the blast. Blood would seep from the side of the Uzumaki as he looked back at the Kazekage with a glare in his eyes.

                                                  It seemed that she was finally getting serious and summoning the power of the bijuu. Oh what luck he had though to have two jinchuriki before him. It was time to step up his game a bit if he intended to make it out of Sunagakure alive. Pulling out his prayer beads, Minoru aimed them towards the Kazekage's direction as he suddenly activated his chakra and would use them to change the space around the Kazekage to make it significantly heavier. "Sealing Technique: Paralyzing Seal!" He shouted as the technique would try to push the Kazekage straight into the ground. Knowing that it would not be enough to simply hold down the Kazekage especially when he was focused on another opponent, the Uzumaki activated the second stage of the technique which made the prayer beads disperse and head towards the Kazekage's location to wrap around her neck and completely restrain her to the ground, or at least when the Uzumaki needed to subjugate her.

                                                  Looking back towards his younger brother the boy looked determined to take him out so he needed to conserve his chakra a bit if he wanted to last against the boy. Pulling out a single kunai, the Uzumaki got into his position and then quickly leapt into action as he moved to race towards the boy to take him out and take it more to a taijutsu battle to conserve chakra. He still kept in his mind that Kuro was around so he used his byakugan to keep track of the man's movements.


LOCATION: Sunagakure ____ COMPANY:Kazekage, Kuro, and Yosuke _____ I FEEL:Excited



xxxxxxxTELL ME NOW, WHAT HAVE WE DONE? - WE DON'T KNOW.
xxxxxI can't allow what has begun to t e a r me DOWN
xxbelieve me now, we have no choice left with our➸ ➸
» BACKS AGAINST THE WALL!
Darkness _Chains's avatar

Original Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
〖=========================== ☠ ===========================〗
KilaniJokaishi ● ● ● ● ●SandVillage
〖=========================== ☠ ===========================〗
Location Sunagakure; Outside ┊┊ Feeling Angered ┊┊ Company Minoru, Yosuke┊┊


User Image
Kilani roared loudly upon the sight of seeing her attack hit Minoru somewhat, and make the thirst for battle that much stronger. All she could manage to think of was to tear the man apart, with or without the other Uzumaki to fight. The Shukaku's arms retracted slightly as the woman's steps halted, so that she could find the energy to rush again. The chakra strained her body to an extent of brief exhaustion, but only for the moment, as she attempted to regain focus. The rage flowing throgh her head made it hard to even speak, let alone plan her actions. Kilani's legs lowered with potential power as her hop-step was in play. However, the sound of a whisper hit her ears as she moved forward towards the two Uzumakis. She couldn't see the beads in the air, but felt their presence to an extent. It threw her off-guard, and eventually off-balance, as a sudden pressure was felt at her neck. The air felt much heavier once her footing was considered stable, though only succeeded in causing the woman to fall to her knees. The sand of Shukaku gathered in defiance, the arms forming along the shoulders and eventually covering her skin in a thick, but power-filled layer. It became difficult to breathe after a while, Kilani coughing from the quick suffocation of the density around her.

The Kazekage only needed a moment to recover, but with the beads on her, it seemed almost impossible, initially. The Beast inside urged her to fight on, his form slowly over taking her legs and hardening the rest, leaving only her torso and head exposed. Of course, the Shukaku wouldn't try to fight Kilani this time, as she'd surrender to him on her own free will in order to fight. With lack of physical prowess, the only thing she could rely on was her jutsu. The beads on her neck only forced her to become exhausted, the fight in her at the moment having been drained as she returned to her kneeling position. She didn't know any counter-measures for this, and threw her into a mental panic. They were too tight to pry, and surely had chakra restraint within its properties. What was this...? "Fight out of it already! It's a trap, most definitely. Use your anger and kill that man!" Shukaku shouted, his voice echoing deeply in her mind. It only took a few moments of silence from Kilani before she attempted to move once more. Her muscles flexed with frantic primitivism, and roared aloud into the sky above her. The rage could no longer be contained.


Uchiha Itachi Jr.
A Samurai's avatar

Perfect Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
~^~
Suyi Hyuga

-Location: Leaf village {With team.}-


"Thats my daughter, she's ... special. "
~Suyi Hyuga's Father~



The other Genin and Sensei, Bakku? seemed to know one another already but she just met them so she put her pillow up slightly and off to the side under one arm where she hurried off to her sensei's side seeming a little behind on what was going on. Looking back and at Momo then up to Bakku she was a little worried about that punishment part but that was towards Momo so she thought a bit and decided to not do what Momo did. Looking ahead she flipped her hair slightly from her face and walked along to the gate wondering what was up at the Iwa village but really had an iffy time trying to ask what was up. "Um, Bakky Sensei, whats .. happening at the Iwagakure?" asked Suyi a little softly while looking down with her eyes up directed at her Jonin who seemed to be into hurrying this thing up a bit, the Genin a little unknowing on what was going on. Besides the cute pink shirt and average pants she stuck out a little but thank goodness the other Genin looked a little similar from the back, the eye thing going on there giving Suyi the warrior vibe the Sensei had.
'Oh I hope I dont get in the way' she thought looking ahead while being a little skiddish and shy..


The Epic Geek
.

Le Iron Chef
.

(Repost, still here =P )
Phoenix within

User Image
/////////////////////////////// [ K ] o e m ixxx [ H ] i k o u
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--------------------------------------------------------------------


                          Koemi stood there and didn’t flinch when she was surrounded by the stranger’s clones holding kunai. “Who are you and what are you doing in my village?” she questioned loudly towards the original Akito. Her fingers twitched, ready to spring in a defensive position should he attack first or offensive if he answered why he was here. On top of it all she really needed to find a way now more than ever to head over where the Kazekage is. The roar she heard only meant serious danger if she doesn’t get there. But she had to deal with this guy first, so her only option is to clone herself and leave it here while her real self would go to Kilani. Koemi had begun to form a plan while watching the guy and his clones around her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games