Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

User Image

SOEVERYTHINGISNOTPERFECT
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON’T MATTER ‘CAUSE YOU’LL REWORK ITXX NOTHING’S HOLDING YOUXX NEVER STOPPING, NEVER STOPPING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON’T MATTER ‘CAUSE YOU’LL REWORK ITXX NOTHING’S HOLDING YOUXX NEVER STOPPING, NEVER STOPPING

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNEVER STOPPING NOW ! ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh e y XX w h a t ’ s XX u p XX s u p e r s t a r XX l o o k s XX l i k e XX y o u ’ r e XX g o i n g XX f a r

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keiichi was beginning to wonder what Udani was going to say, what drove him to become a ninja in the first place. The young blonde stretched slightly and sat still when he spoke. “I got it I think. My name is Udani Lee. I’m the proud grandson of Konoha’s Green Beast, Rock Lee. I practice longer and harder than most ninjas in my age and I have devoted my body and soul to learn what I have learned. In life I don’t have a super memory. I just want to be remembered by my friends, my family, and my village. I want to use my strength to keep it safe. Well Sensei I think that’s it.” The Inuzuka turned to Udani and grinned. Just because his goal wasn’t as large as his own or Inoru’s, doesn’t mean that it’s not as important. Protecting the village is the main reason for even considering becoming a ninja—his grandfather taught him that much. When Udani looked over toward him, Keiichi nodded. His squadmate only sighed.

“I’m glad to have teammates who have awesome goals. If you guys trust me, I’ll do all I can to help you reach your goals. Seeming as were all guys on the team, I think of this as a brotherhood more than a squad. So I want to make sure my brothers see their goals achieved. By doing that, I know I will be remembered and be strong enough to protect the village and everyone I care for.” Keiichi laughed, giving the Lee a thumbs-up.

“Of course you can help Chairo and I! And I’d be happy to help with your own goals.” From the corner of his eye, Keiichi saw Higosha jump onto the railing.

“Right. So the test consists of two sections. I have three scrolls scattered across the village, one in the Inuzuka district, one in the Yamanaka district and finally one at the Hokage Monument. Once you obtain all these scrolls, report to me at Training Grounds three. Once your all there, there will be a sparring match between you three and myself. Only twist is, you must announce each other's jutsu before your allowed to use it. However Udani, you have an advantage. Taijutsu is the only jutsu not requiring a teammate to call out the jutsu. If you can hit me once. The test is over and you pass. Let the test begin now!” With that, their sensei disappeared into thin air. Keiichi blinked twice; there was a scroll in his district? Standing up, he turned toward his team.

“OKAY! How are we going to pull this off?” Placing a hand to his chin, he began pacing slightly. Inoru spoke then.

“Alright let’s split up. I guess we will search in our individual districts to save time. Lee you take the monument. I have my clan telepathy to help in the second portion so be sure to announce it. See you at the training grounds.” He hopped onto another roof, Keiichi grinned at Udani and jumped of the one they were on, Chairomaru tucked in his shirt now.

[ - - - - - ]

Once he reached the Inuzuka district, Keiichi wandered around the halls of his compound. It could be anywhere—his bedroom, his parents’ bedroom... his underwear drawer—there was just too many places he could look. Sighing, Chairomaru whimpered and Keiichi decided that he’d use his heightened sense of smell. Closing his eyes and sniffing the air, he caught wind of Higosha’s scent. It was faint, so it must be hidden somewhere outside. “C’mon, Chairo! Follow that scent!”

Barkbark!

Running after his ninken, he grinned as the smell grew stronger. As he reached the garden on the other side of the compound where his chuunin cousin Kouga resided, he waved at his uncle and aunt as he searched through the area. Chairomaru had taken the liberty of going into the bushes with his petite size and look that way. “Got it!!” he yelled, reaching for the scroll as it was stuck in between the bushes and the fence. Chairomaru barked and crawled his way out from under the bush. Once Keiichi dusted himself off, he jumped onto the roof of the building and made his way toward training ground three.

[ - - - - - ]

“Inoru!” he called out as he landed into the tree above his teammate. Jumping down and facing his new friend, he held out the scroll in front of him with his Inuzuka grin. “I’ve got it, any sign of Udani yet?” Chairomaru jumped away and began playing underneath the tree. Keiichi laughed softly, shaking his head and sitting beneath the tree and resting up a little while they waited for his last comrade.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          location: training ground three | thinking: retrieved my scroll! | with: inoru yamanaka | energy: one hundred percent

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Just call me Kylan

Uchiha Itachi Jr

User Image
User Image

It's almost unbearable isn't it...
I know that feeling,
I've been there,
In that dark and lonely place..

In the ninja world,
Those who break the rules are trash,
But those who abandon their comrades,
Are worse than trash..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ • xxx( )xxou took it when ou left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese scars are just a trace
xxxxxxxx xxxx__ xx ow it ωση∂єяѕ lot ∟¶ andouded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis heart that I misplaced

"Oh, you're too nice. I have no better side."

Kai was always so hard on himself. Did he not see that what she said was true? Yumi wouldn't just say that to anyone. In order for her to say you have a better side and that you're a great shinobi, takes some respect. Still, Kai already had that, yet he kept on saying that her words were not true. Sighing lightly, Yumi would shake her head. "He's meeting his team." Ah that's right, how could she forget about that? Today was the graduation day and all the genin and some chuunin were getting new teams and sensei's. Yumi wished she had a team sometimes, but on the other hand, it wouldn't be a job cut out for her. After what happened in her past, having her own team wouldn't be the bestest of ideas. She would grow too attached to them and the fear of losing them would always be there, maybe even hindering them in their learning process. No, being an ANBU was the best, that way she got to work alone a bit more and had no one but herself to blame if something went wrong.

"I'll find him, then I'll contact you via comms. Not bothering with call-signs though. I don't care what the boys at the HQ say." Kai's voice brought her back to reality again, nodding at his statement to contact her via the communication system. As she plugged in her comm to her ear, Yumi briefly notified to everyone that she was reachable again and for now, was just listening to various call-inns from those under her command. They were all doing like they were supposed to, briefing her on any suspicious movements or just letting know that everything was clear. It was an effective system that helped Yumi keep track of everything that was going on in the village. Kai had already left, probably searching for the Hokage's location. With a smile on her face, the Hatake took her mask and placed it over her face as she left the house again. She was now officially on duty, which meant that her day was going to start. "Or, he could make an appearance. The ANBU's your act forces to tail after him spotted him entering a bar, and his squad shortly after." His voice rang through the comm for a moment, telling her that the Hokage had gone into some bar. Of course, what else was to be expected.. But.. He was there with his team? Ugh, this could be bad.

"I'll go check it out, you report in to headquarters and wait for me there until I have orders from Shuichi-sama.. Or you can just make yourself usefull and patrol a bit." Giving out orders, such a lovely thing. Yumi loved having that authority, though she wasn't someone who ordered others around all the time. Letting out a sigh, Yumi would move through the village at a steady pace, eyes scanning the area from behind her mask, trying to locate the Hokage's chakra signature. Once she had done so, she found him walking over the streets, not in the bar like Kai had told her. Perhaps he was already done drinking and was heading somewhere else? Like the appearance of a shadow when the sun would fall over a figure, Yumi appeared right next to Shuichi, smirking behind her mask. "You shouldn't be drinking so much so early in the day Hokage-sama." Looking straight ahead, Yumi couldn't help but chuckle slightly, but quickly regained herself as she wanted to get to more important matters. "Getting to the point though.. Is there anything that.. Needs to be done?"

Location Somewhere in Konoha
                                                            Company Shuichi-sama
                                                            Thoughts Lets check this out
                                                            Dee Speaking
                                                            Yumi's Voice

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

════════════
Health: Healthy
Chakra Level: 97%
Aflame: No -> Yes -> No
════════════

Kai groaned, making sure it didn't reverberate through the comms. He moved over the rooftops with practiced ease, using most of his ANBU training to remain silent and unnoticed. After a particularly long jump that had him hanging by his fingers from the edge, he stopped for a moment and rested against a chimney. "Yeah, we didn't set up for a house in old town to be on fire did we?" He keyed over the comms, and after a moment he steadied his breath. "I should be in there, shouldn't I?" Another moment. "Yeah, probably."

It took him around thirty seconds to hop across the thick wooden roofs to behold the sight. While the fire may have been small at first, but time and dry wood had helped cement the spread to a fairly usual level. By the looks of it, somebody was inside too... the crying woman and man holding her back gave that away. Child maybe? "Yumi, you may want to call anybody with Water Release to Old town. I have to get in there, and when I do, the fire's going to be really active." Kai said, before dropping his comm into his pouch. He pulled the cumbersome mask and cloak off, knowing they'd only catch fire after he entered. That wasn't really his problem though, the problem was going to be getting whoever was in there out safely.

Releasing his breath, Kai pushed his hands into the seal of the Dragon, feeling his energy buzzing in an all to pleasant way. Then with a leap, he sent himself flying into the open window. Normally in a house fire, you'd be hit with unbearable heat, a lot of smoke, and an unbearable amount of fear. For Kai, it was more like a comforting temperature, a little bit of smoke, and the unbearable urge to help the fire rise higher. Of course that would probably get him in a bit of trouble... and kill who he was trying to safe. So now, with his Kekkai Genkai activated, he moved through the raging fire as if it were empty air, working quickly and eventually finding the little bundle of blankets that held the baby.

Kai first made sure it was alive, it was, and then tried to think of the best way out. If he nabbed the child while he was Ablaze, there was a chance that the blankets could catch fire on the way out. After a moment too long of thought, he felt a rumbling, followed by the heavy sound of supports falling. So now he had one way out, through the window which was boarded up for some ungodly reason. The worst part was him being Ablaze sent the fire wild, spreading faster and more chaotic. Groaning, Kai did what he would equate anyone else doing as 'the stupidest thing'. He picked up the child, and breaking out the boarded up window. There was a few seconds of glorious free fall, the sky moving slowly above him and the child clutching to him, followed by a sickening crunch of him hitting the ground, and then the scrambling of the mother to get her baby.

Kai groaned, rolling onto his stomach and forcing himself to climb up to where his stuff was located, his hair and eyes returning to their normal dull colours. "If you've got somebody here to put out the fire." He said into the communicator. "You've got two minutes until the next two buildings are lit up too. Resting his head on his cloak, he sighed, "I'm just gunna rest here."
"Debriefing Kai, now." the voice of one of his superiors stated.
"I'm happy not going."
"You're going."
"Okay." Sighing, Kai forced himself to stand and pull his equipment back on before moving over the roofs. Going in and out of Ablaze so quickly put a strain on his energy, in a few minutes he'd be up and at em again.

════════════
What I've felt, what I've known,
Sick and Tired, I stand alone,
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you,
Or are you Unforgiven too?
════════════

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

██████ ███ ██████████ Uzumaki,Yosuke !

»TheReincarnatedKnucklehead«

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

A nod was given from the Uzumaki as a grin spread across his face. "Gotcha! I'll make sure they'll never get out of it," he chuckled and crossed his arms awaiting the orders to get going. Looking over to Kouga, Yosuke sniffed the air and watched his friend lean against him. Sake. "You can smell it and get drunk. Shuichi Sensei is such a bad influence," the Uzumaki groaned and shook his head letting Kouga try to regain himself. Looking in the direction of the female's voice, Yosuke furrowed his brows. If she was new, this meant no good. They were trained Chuunin under Shuichi Senju himself and they were not going to have their rep killed by a girl wanting to go for a joy ride. A shake of his head was given as he looked to Dieki.

Yosuke had a feeling though the Uchiha wasn't going to allow her, but he had to put in his own word as well. "This is a specialized group. Sorry. We can't allow new chuunin on here in this case. This is an important mission given to us by the Hokage himself. But...." Yosuke looked to Dieki and nodded his head, "it's our Leaders choice. I personally wouldn't want you on here." He was only being honest. When handed a mission, the playful stature was still in play, but serious ones as this, Yosuke lost that childish way and became serious. Wasn't like it was a bad thing, but he just didn't want a girl ruining their plans trying to show off her new skill. Yeah, sometimes Yosuke did judge quickly, but so did Naruto in some cases and even his father more so.

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Divine Traveler

10,640 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

+++Udani,The Strong Fist, Lee +++

Udani watched as his teammates all went to go to their areas. He was left with the monument which seemed way easy to go to. He leaped from one roof to the next as he traveled to the monument. He did it as fast as he could so he didn't cause his teammates to wait. After a few minutes of traversing the roof tops he landed at the base of the monument he still had to get up and find the scroll. He looked around and saw a cliff to the side and wondered if the scroll was hidden in plain sight or out of sight. He leaped off again as he dashed as fast as he could to get up to the monument more. One he reached it he spent the next five to 10 minutes searching for it. Only to have not found it at all. He looked around and looked around nothing. He was getting grumpy till he looked up and saw a bird flying away from the monument. Nothing strange about that except the bird had a scroll in its talons. Udani groaned a bit as he ran to the end othe monument and then with every ounce of speed he could muster he ran and leaped off the monument. He flattened his body as he flew at the bird he caught up fast as he shot like a bullet and snatched the scroll from the bird. " Ha stupid bird." He said as he didn't realize he was falling now. That thought had never crossed his mind. " Oh crap, Oh Crap, oh CRAP!!!!!" He said as he fell and landed in a tree hitting a few branches. " ouch." He said slightly as he slowly climbed down the tree and after checking to make sure he was still in once piece he walked towards the training grounds.

It took him a bit longer as he was controling his breathing and working relaxing. " Alright i'm good for a fight now." He said as he walked into the training grounds. He saw his teammates and held up a scroll smileing. " I know i'm late, But i got the scroll." He said as he tossed it at them. He was ready to get this one. All he had to do was land one punch on his Sensei it couldn't be that hard. Udani was in for a suprise he was always the type to bite off more then he could chew.

OOC:

iiCrimsonROse
lSmexy Cheetahl
SerahFarronxo
Neoshin Reborn

User Image
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

|HEALTH |: Weak, Dizzy and exhausted

|WITH |:] ...not sure...

|LOCATION |: Village in the mountains?

|THOUGHTS |: Oh.....

FEMALE - CHUNIN - KONOHAGAKURE

It didn't take long for them to notice her seeing as the one with the red markings had pointed her out quite quickly. Though as he began talking she began to shy off, her eyes finding their way to the ground by default; she always had a hard time to look at people directly when they were speaking to her. Four is better in some cases, but not when your us. his words began to focus clearly and she stepped back. Maybe this was why her mother never wanted her to leave her sight. She could see the look on his face and it was obvious he wasn't liking the idea of her being around. Biting the inside of her lip she felt a slight rush of anxiety from his clear disapproval of her, though she gave a sad smile when she had heard another voice speak up.

He was quite beautiful, the canine with pearlescent fur spoke genuinely calm to her. Of course she wasn't surprised; many incredible things seemed to happen in Konoha and it seemed that the boy with the red marks companion was one of those incredible things. "You'll have to forgive him. He's a bit disoriented from the smell." she gave a sad smile to the canine as she nodded. She understood now. She had recently seen the hokage stumbling to his manor... and the three had more than likely been given their mission from him. Mesmerized by the animal for many moments she had only looked away from him when the Uzumaki began to speak.

Only when she looked up at him he was shaking his head in disapproval as well. Instantly she felt the same rush again; of course. She wasn't wanted here. Looking to the side as he kept voicing his obvious opinion about her she took another step back. It seemed as though she had been mistaken. Taking the risk of asking the three about their mission was something she shouldn't have done. Maybe it would have saved her the humiliation she was feeling now. She was the out cast... and the Uzumaki's expressions made her feel more and more uncomfortable with her choice of walking over to them.

"...Clearly I have made a mistake..." she spoke, her tone slightly off from her normal happy upkeep. She wasn't sure she wanted to hear the Uchiha's opinion, it might just have her give up on trying to befriend others. The message was clear. They didn't want her anywhere's near them. Though as the thoughts swam through her head her eyes began to gleam dark gold; her doujutsu slowly activating. Obviously she wanted to convince them she wasn't a burden or wouldn't be a hold back but that seemed out of the question now. The chakra building up inside of her slowly releasing as she calmed herself. It wasn't their fault they didn't like her. It was hers. Exhaling she looked back up and threw them a fake smile.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, my mistake." she looked back to the canine and smiled briefly, "It was nice meeting you..." her voice trailed off as she turned around and began to walk towards the gates. Her eyes gleaming brightly as her smile was quickly replaced with an emotionless gesture. It only took 10 minutes to pass the village gate and head into the forest. She wasn't sure where she was going but she was tired of disappointing everyone. Even Aries would have been disappointed that she was rejected by the other chunin. Her small hand found her katana as she walked for about an hour down a path she knew nothing of.

It seemed after the longest time she was beginning to get lost; though her mind was elsewhere. She didn't belong in Konoha. Actually she wasn't sure where exactly she belonged. Her eyes found the trees as she stopped abruptly. "It's not fair." she spoke angrily. Her eyes glowing madly as the tree set to fire of beautiful white flames. She watched as the silver-misty like flames licked at the tree as it burned it, causing smoke to arise. Quickly she snapped out of it; her eyes falling back to it's original pale honey colour her face disoriented with concern. "Oh..." she whispered as the flame began to vanish as quickly as it appeared. The tree's trunk scorched with burn marks.

It was time to leave. Quietly she continued to walk, hours and hours passing as she kept along the path... forgetting completely where she was going. Her small body tiring from all the physical motion that she had been doing since she had left Konoha. Her eyes adjusting to the darkness that began to close her into the darkness. Immediately as the sun began to fall she had finally stumbled into the mountains; forgetting what village she had remembered being around here but clearly not really caring. It seemed odd that a chunin traveled alone at this time; assassins and enemies would have gotten clear shot on her. But no set backs had occurred.

Muffled voices began to become evident to the ears; Suri's head lifting to see that she had finally found a village. Tilting her head her eyes shone in a lit fires luminescence. Two ANBU looked at her oddly as she passed by them; she hadn't worn her villages crest so they didn't seem all that worried about her. Her small figure seemed nothing of a threat to them. Cautiously she looked at the few villagers that were walking around at this hour and decided that she would eat before venturing off again. Though as she began to walk into the restaurant she began to feel incredibly tired... as if more exhausted than before.

Moving towards the counter her head beginning to feel incredibly dizzy she looked around to find everything around her moving slowly and choppy. She had forgotten that her doujutsu would cause something like this. Shaking her head the dizziness and pounding threatened her more, making her lose her balance until she couldn't continue to hold herself from the exhaustion. Letting go, her body fell to the ground with a soft thud, her katana clinging on the ground as it fell beside her. Darkness clouded her thoughts as she passed out cold from the pain.

xxxx██████ ██████ ██████
xxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXX Inoru INORU YAMANAKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl o v e. i s. t h e. p r e l u d e. t o. d i s a s t e r. a n d. t r a g e d y.

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════

Inoru leaned against the tree and looked at the scroll in his hands. He wondered what secrets were held in the scroll. Inoru shrugged before putting it back in his ninja pouch. He looked up and saw his teammate and gave him a warm smile as he heard his teammate call his name. ]“Good job. No not yet. It was a bit tough finding the scroll. He had this hid behind the sign of the Yamanaka flower shop. So I am sure he is having a hard time finding it like we did. “He said with a light sigh. Their sensei's test was a bit challenging. He could not help but think about the scrolls. Maybe they contained information or something of the sort. The scrolls would have to be important or they wouldn’t have been searching for them.

Inoru saw Udani and caught the scroll he was tossed. “Here you keep it. “He said as he tossed it back to him. " Don't worry about it. The scrolls were really hard to find. Well now that that’s over lets pay our sensei a visit. “He said before walking into the training grounds. Their objective would be to land a hit on him. He knew it would be a time limit on the test and also it was easier said than done. They did have the advantage of his telepathy. He could transmit mental messages without speaking. Inoru had the ability to sense chakra so their chances of passing increased slightly. Inoru arrived at the training grounds and waved at his sensei before taking out the scroll he found. " We got the scrolls. So what are they for anyway? “He asked.

══════════════════════════════════════════╝

x ❤ █ ▌LOCATION : Training Grounds

x ❤ █ ▌COMPANY : Teammates
                                                                                                  x ❤ █ ▌MOOD Nervous

paandaru's Sweetheart

Heroic Noob

User Image

xxxxxxxx⇨⇨ xxxxNothing is as strong as . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG E N T L E N E S Sxx .
xxxxxxxxxYour STRENGTH is your XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKINDNESS !!

xxxxxxxx⇨⇨ xxxxNothing is as gentle as . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxreal S T R E N G T Hxx .

User Image
                    A young teenage girl rushed frantically toward the area where she was supposed to meet her brand her team. How could I be late at a time like this?! Just the day before, the proud genin was curious of who her teammates would be. The two main questions that ran through her head were: “would they like her?” and “would she like them?” Hitomi only hoped that they at least had some type of brains. She was a kind young girl but even she would be the first to tell others about their rudeness. As for herself, she had hoped that she would make a good impression not only with her other two teammates, but with her sensei as well. But obviously with her currently running a little late on schedule wasn’t going to leave a good first impression at all. She could only assume that her two teammates and sensei were already there, and the thought of them being impatient only caused the girl to run faster.

Moments later, Hitomi finally arrived at her destination for where Squad Two would meet. It was a fountained area and the first two people she saw was a blond-haired girl and a brunette male. Presumably, they were her teammates. Running toward the two, Hitomi panted slightly which was caused from the fast speed she was running at. ”S-sorry for being late. I hope I did not keep you waiting.” She stated apologetically before doing a half-bow. As a child, she was taught to be respectful toward others which often caused her to apologize many times over such things. Standing up to her full height, her hazel eyes examined both Narumi and Kenta. Both of them appeared to be her age, if not a year or two older. Also neither of them had a visible weapon on them, unlike herself. Hitomi was a girl who mainly used kenjutsu to her advantage, which both of them would be able to see by the sheathed nodachi that was sticking out from her clothing.

Seconds later, she smiled kindly at the both of them. ”I take it that you two are my teammates, it is very nice to meet you. My name is Hitomi Akashiya.” From first look, they appeared to be kind people. Mentally sighing out of relief, she began to sniff area. It wasn’t that Narumi or Kenta smelled bad...but something in the area definitely had a strong scent. ”What’s...that smell?” She asked as a confused expression appeared on her face. Soon enough, she took a look at a man that obviously was older than all three of the genin. It was easy to guess that he was their sensei. However, he seemed...out of it. ”Is that our teacher? What happened to him?” From the other jounin of Konohagakure, they were strong and intelligent. But as of now, their teacher wasn’t showing any of those traits at all.

Info
                    ooc:// Tadah~
                    Location;; Some fountain area
                    Company;; Narumi - Kenta - Tokujo
                    Mood;; Slightly frantic - confused
                    Health;; 100 %
                    Chakra Level;; 100 %
                    Jutsu Used;; None

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
∂ιєкι υ¢нιнα - тнє υ¢нιнα ρяσ∂ιgу

User Image

────────────────────────────────

When a familiar face had come into view, the Uchiha had noticed that it was his cousin or rather a distant cousin of sorts. The Uchiha was of Obito's descent and held a different characteristic of the Uchiha clan that actually peaked his interest. He wanted to see it in action but he did agree with his two teammates to some extent about her not attending on the mission. On any other mission he would have agreed seeing as they could learn each others fighting styles, however on a mission such as this they needed to be precise and couldn't afford learning a new members techniques and working with it.

Dieki also didn't want to have to save the girl should she be weak or anything. Just as the Uchiha was about to say something to the girl she seemed to just leave after the declining of both of his teammates. Shrugging, the Uchiha simply walked past the other two heading towards the gates of Konoha to leave. "Lets go we don't have time to lose." He said not really speaking on the situation that had just happened. There was no point to it to him. Both of his teammates said no and there was no reason that they should on such a important mission presented to them by the Hokage.

Arriving at the gates the Uchiha waited for his two teammates to catch up and then started off running out of the village heading towards the location of the enemies in the north. Kouga would sniff them out and let them know when to stop and then Dieki would lead them from there. The plan would be a complete confusing ambush and the enemy wouldn't know what hit them. It would be the best thing to do in this type of situation where the enemy could outnumber them and be stronger then them.

────────────────────────────────

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I wanted freedom
                                                Bound and restricted
                                                I tried to give you up
                                                But I'm addicted

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
SHUICHI SENJU

ι ωιℓℓ вяєαк тнαт cυяѕє.,
if there's ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ ρєαcє,
and ι ωιℓℓ find it,
I WON'T GIVE UP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shuichi was stumbling along back to his office still rather observant of his surroundings when suddenly an ANBU agent appeared in front of him talking to him. In correction it was his ANBU captain that had appeared in front of him trying to lecture him about drinking in the day. Looking at the girl with a rather drunk look on his face the man shouted towards her. "Don't tell me what to do!" He said pointing towards her direction. When she asked him the second question he simply just started to walk again this time composing himself slightly to try to walk normally. "I want both you and Kai to accompany me to meet the Mizukage." He told her briefly.

Walking towards his office he motioned for her to follow him. This was information that was rather secret and he rather not disclose it out to the public seeing as he didn't know who could be listening. His office was the safest place to him being that he could sense if a intruder was listening or one of his ANBU could and detain that person. To him it was his safe haven and it was more private. "Follow me, and tell Kai to come as well." He told her in a more serious tone.

Partying Cultist

User Image

User Image

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

Darkness. It was strange how foreign it could be, despite the fact that he was being cradled by it for the last couple hundred years. It was a cursed illusion that shrouded over reality. Seasons passed by, years came and went but he remained indifferent to all of this. It felt like eternity but in the same time felt like mere moments. It was tarring him apart, but in the same time it held him together. Like a rabid dog, he was shackled and put down. Only difference was that this wolf still had a fight left tin him. And so he was locked away, hopping that he would be someone else's problem. His very existence floated between life and death. But he chose life. And he was going to claim it.

In the southern part of the Land of Wind a lone mountain sat in the heat of the scorching dessert. It was the only object that sprouted within the visible area. The razor sharp winds, scorching sand and relentless sun made the land dry and barren. Suddenly the entire face of the mountain trembled, right before its entire north end crumbled and collapsed. The rock slide, caused the surrounding dust to stir up and form a cloud. And as it settled, one would be able to see a large crater that formed seemingly within the mountain itself. A figure limped from the ruins, seemingly drained and weakened:" Bloody...hell." He whispered right after he fell to his knees and coughed out a disturbing amount of blood.

The sensation of the burning sand was slowly peeking his senses. He was weakened. But at least he wasn't dead. The sun was like an endless furnace that burned away at his eyes. After being isolated from even a single speck of light, his eyes had become ultra sensitive. Even the shadows along the dunes seemed to blind him:" Those crafty bastards. " He spoke as he examined his environment. They clearly knew where to lock him up. They knew that if he somehow escaped his imprisonment , he would be very weakened. And in which case the dessert would finish him off. Or at the very least slow him down. He tore a piece of cloth from his robe and wrapped it around his eyes. A makeshift blindfold to protect his eyes, until they slowly adjusted.

His fingers dug into the dry sand. Nothing. Barren and dry. This place did not support any life. He needed to relocate. To revive his lost energy. He than slowly started to make his way out of the desert. He marched for days, running on fumes. Most would have already collapsed, but he was driven by a primal force. Mind over body. Eventually he entered a lush forest. The sun was mild and the sound of rustling leaves was everywhere. In other words, life was present. He clapped his hands together and after executing several hand seals, stretched his left arm out. A small stream of blood started to flow from the palm of his hand. But than the small stream became gushing current. The blood began to mold into blood red vines that dug into the soil and wrapped around the surrounding greenery. It covered a rather vast area until he finally started to sap the natural untapped chakra that flowed within the region. Leaves started to wilt, the ground cracked and the surrounding vegetation dried up.

He than summoned the vines which attached themselves to his back, transferring the energy into his own body. His muscles tightened, his teeth clenched and his eyes rolled back into their sockets. Than a beastly roar was released which echoed throughout the air. As he was gone, all that was left was a barren wasteland.

-------------------------------- TIME SKIP --------------------------------

It had been several weeks since his rebirth. But as always he adapted. He expected the world to change dramatically in his absence. But it didn't. It seemed that people were bent on their old ways. Motives changed. But deep down inside, human kind was just a nasty parasite. Oni came to this conclusion a long, long time ago. There were those that claimed that they were different. Bent on peace and justice. And some were. And the weak would flock to them like a moth to an open flame. But there were those with destructive intent. And on most occasions they would crush the hero, along with those that depended on their protection. And than the process would repeat itself. And it was this loop that taught Oni a very important lesson. One that he followed with great care. Count on yourself and only yourself.

His stomach growled as he dragged his feet along the road :" Son of a... I JUST ATE LIKE ONE HOUR AGO YOU p***k ! " He yelled at his stomach as if it were a separate creature. He than continued on grumbling before he reached into his pocket. As he thought. Nothing. He needed to eat, but as most of the things in the world currency still dominated. That really didn't change. Unfortunately. Luckily Konoha was just in sight. His sharp nostrils caught the scent of food from about a two miles away. Delicious. But he hadn't raveled all this way to grab a meal. You see, when he was initially caught some of his belongings were taken from him. One of these being his blade. Now he knew for a fact that it was being held in Konohas armory vault. And some would question the importance of this weapon. And it was indeed very important. Because it was his sword.

Still being completely unarmed meant that entering the village was easier than expected.Then again he doubted that anyone, would recognize who he actually was. Now back in his day, his sudden appearance would cause quite the panic. But now he was just some stranger. A penniless stranger. He eyeballed the crowd, looking for what he considered ' wealthy hogs'. Hopefully someone would be generous enough and help a starving brother out. " Hey ! which one of you bums has got some cash to spare ? Come on help a brother out. " He asked with a toothy grin as a small group of patrolling ninja walked across his path. They didn't reply, but instead gave him a rather mean glare to which Oni didn't really react. And since he didn't want to make too much of a scene, he took a seat at the street corner and held his hand out like some beggar.

User Image

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
_________xxKouga Inuzuka
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

The girl's voice and tone of voice somewhat concerned Shiromaru, so much so that he almost questioned if she would be alright. But, he knew his teammates would not approve, so he kept quiet. "She's got a similar aura to Dieki. Could she be of the Uchiha Clan as well..?" Scratching his hear with his back paw he shook himself out twice in order to re-focus. "Kouga." spoke Shiromaru indicating that Dieki had taken off and they were supposed to be leading. Laughing, Kouga nodded his head before picking himself up and off of Yosuke. Following after Dieki, Kouga continued to increase his pace until he was running in front of Dieki. Proceeding past the gates and into the forest, Kouga tore through the trees with Shiromaru right besides him. However, he abruptly came to stop landing directly behind a large thicket of bushes.

There was about 10meters (32ft.) in between them and the group of rogue ninja. Once his teammates would have caught up, he would have spun on his heels before drawing a circle in the ground. Within the circle were various "X's" and triangles. The X meant that they were on the ground and any triangle meant that there were opponents in the trees. It was a small system his grandpa Kiba had taught him so that if someone found their tactics, it would not be easy to read. That, or he could make up fake words and then throw in the name of his favorite meat to eat. Now all that remained were instructions.

User Image

User Image
"Fools dance around fire to be merry. Warriors use fire seriously to their own advantage. You can be both... You just have to choose the right moment."
火 Konohagakure 火 | Hokage Guard | God Of Fire

A smile would come upon Tokujo's face for a moment before they acknowledged him. Then it quickly turned it a frown. The male child was going off-like a loud speaker about his drunkenness. Didn't this kid know his voice was annoying when he shouted? The Sarutobi was getting a headache. Tokujo tapped a passer-by asking for a cigarette. After receiving one, he put the death stick in his mouth, pressed his finger against the tip and lit the cigarette by focusing fire chakra from the tenketsu in his finger. Let it be known that Tokujo was not a smoker, and that his students would become the cause of his smoking from this day forward because one of them is going to probably be really annoying. "Oh you think so? There is actually alot I can teach you." said the Sarutobi as he inhaled the released a cool stream of smoke from his mouth, coughing slightly at the end. " First lesson. If I was drunk I wouldn't able to speak this clearly. I am buzzed or some would even say borderline tip.....sy. Hehe. Kind of a funny word. Tip. ...sy. Tip...sy T.I.P.S.Y. Sorry what was I talking about?" The brunette had to pause momentarily. Then his third student finally came. She started off being cordial, but soon enough she comment on the smell of alcohol and even asked who he was.

"YES, I AM YOUR TEACHER!!!!" Barked Tokujo with a serious face then he start developing the hiccups. "Now like hiccup I was saying hiccupI was drinkinghiccup and got tipsy. hiccup not drunk hiccup. But regardless hiccup I will be hiccup teaching you hiccup. The reason why I'm late is because of that purple-haired b*****d hiccup who wears the fancy hat. Today was my day off and i invited the guy to drink with me then he told me I had a team while over drinks. You're lucky though. You lot would been worse off if I had left the village like i wanted hiccup."

Narumi had asked a question about how Tokujo knew who she was. The man gather a smile on his face then replied simply "Oh. Ichi...I mean Lord Hokage told me I needed to watch out for and he mentioned your name. As how I know how you look, It is actually apart of my job to protect the Hokage and his family. Since Lord Shuichi is lacking in such, my protection of the family family to the family of the past Hokage, which includes you."

The Sarutobi took another puff of his cigarette to keep the embers from going out. "Anyway, I'm sure of three things right now. The first being that it is my day off today regardless of what was planned for squads. So unfortunately, this meeting will but cut short today, as I need to rest. The another issue are that you three need to spend some quality time together and get used to each other. Most shinobi squads are temporary when you become a jonin like myself but I'm unsure of the time that you all might be together. The third is that you all will be taking a test of my choosing tomorrow, which will involve your own skills. so if you like i can have a friend watch over and prepare you for the test tomorrow. So its up to you three. What will it be relaxation or training? Choose wisely. hiccup"

Curse you hiccups.
User Image

Prodigy of Iron - Mifune, Seishiro

Location - Kumogakure
Health- 100%
Chakra- 90%
Company- Suri Uchiha
Thoughts- What in the...?

Waiting patiently for his meal Sieshiro couldn't wait too much longer to sick his teeth into the old couple's tasty sea food cuisine. As he sat with a furious hunger he could hear someone come in from behind thinking it was another hungry customer. Of course he kept his guard up at all times even though he was seated so innocently. His katana always laid by his right leg at the ready to be kicked up and utilized for combat if need be. However once he got a good look at the customer from his peripheral vision he could see it was just a young girl probably coming in for lunch. She did seem quite tired which was just the right time to show up for a meal he thought.

Once his food was brought out and Seishiro was about ready to dig in he suddenly heard a soft thud which didn't throw him off at first as he stuck his face into his bowl of goodies. He figured the young lady had left the place slamming the door slightly or someone had came in as such. Lowering his first bowl of grub he looked around aimlessly until he saw the poor girl passed out which made him jump out of his seat figuring the sound was her colliding with the hard wood floor. Getting down on his knees next to her fallen figure, he lifted her head up slightly while tapping her face seeing if she would awaken at all.
"Hey, you alright? Hey little girl?!"

Looking up for any extra assistance Seishiro quickly called out for the old couple to see what had happened and who this small girl was. As the old couple came out seeing the incident that had occurred they of course would ask what had happened which Seishiro would indeed reply with a possible explanation and solution after examining her body correctly. "She doesn't seem to be wounded or anything so I don't know what else could have caused her to pass out all of the sudden but possibly fatigue. However if she's low on energy then i'll need some water and fast." With that said the old woman rushed to the back and grabbed a few cups of cold water giving them to Seishiro immediately upon her return. Sitting the poor girl up on his arm he began to carefully pour a small amount of water into her mouth. Hopefully she would give him some kind of response or else Seishiro would have no choice but to rush her to the hospital which he hoped it didn't have to come to that.

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

It's almost unbearable isn't it...
I know that feeling,
I've been there,
In that dark and lonely place..

In the ninja world,
Those who break the rules are trash,
But those who abandon their comrades,
Are worse than trash..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ • xxx( )xxou took it when ou left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese scars are just a trace
xxxxxxxx xxxx__ xx ow it ωση∂єяѕ lot ∟¶ andouded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis heart that I misplaced

Yumi shook her head slightly at the Hokage's wobbling, though he seemed to be rather okay. Ugh whatever, she just needed the info she wanted. "Don't tell me what to do!" Well what an attitude. Guess it couldn't be helped though, he was drunk and the Hokage. While she was just playing around of course, Yumi realized she had to stay proffessional anyways, so. "Forgive me Hokage-sama, I was merely joking around." Sighing behind her mask, Yumi would follow Shuichi as he headed into the manor. "I want both you and Kai to accompany me to meet the Mizukage." The Mizukage? Well that certainly sounded interesting, Yumi hadn't been in Kirigakure for years. Smirking behind her mask a bit, Yumi would place her hand in her pockets and casually walked behind the Hokage, who was most likely going to brief her on the meeting or something.

As they went inside, she nodded as he stated that she should follow him. It was probably a briefing then, something that was not meant for others to hear. Shuichi was obviously serious about this, which meant it was going to be important. Before moving into the office though, Yumi's hand went to her comm before she started talking. "Kai, the Hokage wants you to meet us at his office, so get your butt over here." That being said, the Hatake walked inside the office and moved over to one of the windows as she waited, glancing at the Hokage from behind her mask. "So we're meeting with the Mizukage? I guess this is something serious then huh?"

Location Hokage manor
                                                            Company Shuichi
                                                            Thoughts The Mizukage?
                                                            Dee Speaking omg forgive me for my crap post, I have a slight writer's block :c
                                                            Yumi's Voice

Just Call Me Kylan

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out