Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

User Image

SOEVERYTHINGISNOTPERFECT
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON’T MATTER ‘CAUSE YOU’LL REWORK ITXX NOTHING’S HOLDING YOUXX NEVER STOPPING, NEVER STOPPING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON’T MATTER ‘CAUSE YOU’LL REWORK ITXX NOTHING’S HOLDING YOUXX NEVER STOPPING, NEVER STOPPING

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNEVER STOPPING NOW ! ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh e y XX w h a t ’ s XX u p XX s u p e r s t a r XX l o o k s XX l i k e XX y o u ’ r e XX g o i n g XX f a r

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Udani laughed, Keiichi did as well. Inoru was so... he couldn’t think of the word, but his mother used it a lot when it came to his father. “Nice to meet you,” the Yamanaka stated, and also cleared his throat. “That’s a good idea. We need to learn of each other’s skills or weaknesses to better our team. I know Shuichi’s team is chuunin but we will work hard to surpass their team. We will be unstoppable.” With the confidence radiating from his voice, Keiichi threw a fist in the air and Chairomaru barked twice.

“Yes! We will be the best! We can do it!!”

When a jounin appeared, Keiichi fell silent. Who was he? Was he their sensei? “Yamanaka, Inoru. Lee, Udani. Inuzuka, Keiichi. I am your Jounin sensei, Higosha Satou. Meet me on the rooftops for introductions.” Eyes gleaming with excitement, he watched as his new sensei disappeared in a puff of smoke, and Inoru turned toward them again.

“Alright let’s go.” Within seconds, he rushed toward the rooftop. Udani began after him.

“Hurry up Keiichi, don’t wanna be late like me.” There was a hint of teasing in his voice, and Keiichi grinned. Glancing toward Chairomaru, they both nodded toward each other and jumped into the treetops, hoping to make it there before the Lee could. He made it just a as Udani spoke. “Udani Lee reporting for duty Higosha sensei.”

Keiichi and Chairomaru walked toward his teammates, bowing at his sensei. “Inuzuka, Keiichi reporting! Oh... and Chairomaru too, Higosha sensei!” With the signature Inuzuka grin, he sat down and Chairomaru jumped onto his lap, curling up into a little ball with his head facing Higosha. The child tried hard to hold in his excitement, and thought about what he would say about him and Chairomaru since they were all going to introduce themselves. He glanced around and saw that Inoru still had that serious look on his face and Udani seemed to look like he was trying to measure up their sensei.

location: academy | thinking: i finally get a squad! | with: inoru yamanaka&udani lee&higosha-sensei | energy: one hundred percent

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
SmexyI'll face myself
CheetahxTO CROSS OUT WHAT I'VE BECOME
SmexyErase myself
CheetahxAND LET GO OF WHAT I'VE DONE

{ }

Higosha waited calmly for his squadron to appear one by one or all together. He figured they would be here anytime soon and his assumption was proven when Inoru came in. Then followed Udani and finally Keiichi and his ninken. Higosha looked over each of them silently as he looked down to the paper in front of him and read up on their information left for him. Then, his arm lit on fire and burned up the documents. He didn't need anybody learning any sort of information on his genin that they weren't supposed to now. Looking to the ashes as they fell to the ground, Higosha once again looked at them silently before he let out a sigh. He wasn't going to lie to them about this. It was best that he told them the bad news now.

"Right, I'm not going to lie to you. This graduation ceremony was indeed your first step into the shinobi world. However, your individual and combined abilities will decide whether you continue to take your first steps, or if you fall back into the academy. In other words, there is a test that I'm required to perform and if you don't pass, you go back to the academy and won't become a genin. Simple as that. Anyways, on to the introduction. My name as I said before is Higosha Satou. I'm a member of the Satou clan. My aspiration is to incubate your Will of Fire so that you may grow into powerful shinobi and defend the village and achieve your dreams. Who's next?"

Higosha said to them after his little speech as he moved to sit on the railing. He was informed that he was not to go all out on the soon to be genin and that his test should not be too demanding for recent Academy graduates. His test wasn't hard. It was simple. It was a team assessment. Seeing how well they would co-operate together while also testing how well they knew each other before hand. It didn't seem very fair, but it didn't really matter. It wasn't nearly as hard as some of the other sensei's.

O O C: Blank

Im forgiving WHAT Ive done

Currently: Doing IntroductionslFeeling: Calm lThoughts: How well will they do? lCompany: My Squadron l
User Image

xxxx██████ ██████ ██████
xxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXX Inoru INORU YAMANAKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl o v e. i s. t h e. p r e l u d e. t o. d i s a s t e r. a n d. t r a g e d y.

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════

Inoru crossed his arms while he saw his other teammates arrive shortly after him. Inoru started to pet Keichi's ninken before turning his attention to his sensei that lit the paper he was holding on fire. The sensei then spoke stating the test would be to see if their abilities and the team’s abilities would be sufficient enough to become a genin. Inoru wasn't worried much but he did wish the sensei arrived a bit later so he could better know the extent of their abilities. Inoru knew that the inuzuka had a heightened sense of smell and Udani lee’s Taijutsu was good but he was not sure what jutsu and styles the two knew. It would be tough going to take the test on teamwork when he did not know much about them. He would have to figure it out quickly so their team could pass.

Inoru listened to his introduction and nodded. He heard about the will of fire from his grandmother Ino when he was younger. Inoru raised a brow when he said he was form the Satou clan. He did not know much about the clan. Inoru decided to take the initiative and introduce himself first. “I am Inoru Yamanaka. Needless to say I am from the Yamanaka clan. My dream is to become a great shinobi like my grandmother and attain the title of Hokage. I also want to prove that even a lesser clan can totally stand up to the more famous clans like the Uchiha and the Hyuuga. I mean when you think about it the Yamanaka can hijack a person’s body and with the right timing that can be deadly. “He said in a serious tone.

══════════════════════════════════════════╝

x ❤ █ ▌LOCATION : Academy Rooftops

x ❤ █ ▌COMPANY : Teammates
                                                                                                  x ❤ █ ▌MOOD Content
[

Ruthless Wildcat

_________________________User Image

________________Tatsume, Katsu
________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Of course." Katsu turned his attention away from the papers he was cleaning up and set them down neatly and looked over to the twins concentrating. Listening to the Mizukage, Katsu turned his head to the two children. "Hmm...okay. They can stay with their sister after they get chakra control under hand. I do not want them weak you know. I will take this mission Mizukage-san," Katsu said and bowed respectfully. He was still the Mizukage and Katsu always showed his respect no matter who they were. It was going to be different, but the Sannin would be able to take on these bandits. "Just tell me when you want them all taken out and I'll be on my way," he said with a smirk and cracked his knuckles ready to head out at once. To finally get out of the village he grew up in was going to be an experience. No matter what, Katsu was extremely skilled in adapting to a new surrounding. This was just going to be practice all over again.

OOC:

_________________________User Image

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

When Katsu said that he would do the mission Kazuma gave a nod and began to dig through the papers on his desk trying to find the folder. Finding the folder Kazuma opened it and gave a nod before pulling out the paper and looking it over. " Here we go. Take this with you." With that said Kazuma handed the paper to Katsu. " That paper shows the location of the bandits. Im sorry that this is the only mission I can give you but like I said it will let you see outside the village. You can leave now if you wish. " After handing Katsu the paper Kazuma gave a small smile before closing the folder and placing it back under the huge stack of papers. " Ok. From what I hear the bandits are from the cloud village. I guess you can call them ninja but after the things they have done I don't think ninja it the right term for them. " Rubbing his chin Kazuma smirked before giving a slight nod. " Kill them. No need to make it discreet. Messy or clean its up to you. Once your done please let me know." With that Kazuma went back to doing the paper work.

Doing: Exsplaning the mission
                          Thinking: Im happy that he will be able to see outside the village
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC: Writers block. Sorry folks.

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Devoted Poster

User Image

SOEVERYTHINGISNOTPERFECT
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNEVER STOPPING NOW ! ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh e y XX w h a t ’ s XX u p XX s u p e r s t a r XX l o o k s XX l i k e XX y o u ’ r e XX g o i n g XX f a r

Keiichi’s eyes widened when the paper in his sensei’s hands lit on fire. ‘Cool...’ he thought to himself, a smile on his face. Chairo looked up at him and blinked twice before nudging his face into Inoru’s hand for more affection. “Right, I'm not going to lie to you. This graduation ceremony was indeed your first step into the shinobi world. However, your individual and combined abilities will decide whether you continue to take your first steps, or if you fall back into the academy. In other words, there is a test that I'm required to perform and if you don't pass, you go back to the academy and won't become a genin. Simple as that. Anyways, on to the introduction. My name as I said before is Higosha Satou. I'm a member of the Satou clan. My aspiration is to incubate your Will of Fire so that you may grow into powerful shinobi and defend the village and achieve your dreams. Who's next?” He knew that, his father had spoken about it many times, and his cousin Kouga mentioned it too just before he took the chuunin exams. The will of fire is the burning determination of moving forward, Keiichi soon came to realize as he grew old enough to understand, and he was ready to use it.

Higosha-sensei moved toward the railing now after his speech and the young Inuzuka pondered to himself on what he’d say. It was then Inoru spoke. “I am Inoru Yamanaka. Needless to say I am from the Yamanaka clan. My dream is to become a great shinobi like my grandmother and attain the title of Hokage. I also want to prove that even a lesser clan can totally stand up to the more famous clans like the Uchiha and the Hyuuga. I mean when you think about it the Yamanaka can hijack a person’s body and with the right timing that can be deadly.” Blinking, Keiichi turned to his teammate. He wanted to be the next Hokage? He didn’t know what he wanted to do when he was older... his mother was a medic ninja, as well as his grandmother. But his father and grandfather both made it to ANBU ranks. Keiichi figured that he always did want to be like his grandfather, so ANBU was his route.

“HI! My name is Keiichi Inuzuka, and this is Chairomaru, my ninken. I am from the Inuzuka clan, and a descendent of Kiba Inuzuka. My dream is to become an ANBU member and to assist in my grandfathers’ legacy to be a part of Konoha’s great shinobi!” the young pup barked, jumping up and down on his lap wagging his tail. A grin spread across Keiichi’s face and he gave a thumbs-up to his new sensei. All this new genin needed to do was pass a test with his teammates and he’d be on the road to fulfill his own dreams.

location: academy's rooftop | thinking: i need to pass this test... | with: inoru yamanaka&udani lee&higosha-sensei | energy: one hundred percent

Divine Traveler

10,640 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

+++Udani,The Strong Fist, Lee +++

Udani listened to his teammates and was awed by their answers to Higosha's question. " Well i honestly never thought about what i wanted. Hmm Let me think for a second. " He said as he placed a hand on his chin and begun thinking. " I got it i think. My Name is Udani Lee. I'm the Proud grandson of Konoha's Green Beast Rock Lee. I practice longer and hard then most ninjas my age and i have devoted my body and soul to learn what i have learned. In life i don't have a super memory i just want to be remembered by my friends, my family, and my village. I want to use my Strength to be keep it safe." He said plainly. It seemed like a small goal but it was honestly the only thing he felt he really wanted to do in life." Well Sensei i think thats it." He said as he smiled to his Sensei.

Udani looked at his fellow shinobi as one wanted to be a Kage the other an Anbu man theses guys had some super awesome goals. His seemed kind of saw compared to theirs and he sighed. " I'm glad to be have teammates who has awesome goals. If you guys trust me. I'll do all i can to help you reach your goals. Seeming as were all guys on this team i will think of this a brotherhood more then a squad. So I want to make sure my brothers see their goals achieved. By doing that i know i will be remebered and be strong enough to protect the village and everyone i care for." He said as he grinned he may have looked like a muscle bound idiot but Udani was quite intelligent and was really good with words.

OOC:

iiCrimsonROse
lSmexy Cheetahl
SerahFarronxo

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
SmexyI'll face myself
CheetahxTO CROSS OUT WHAT I'VE BECOME
SmexyErase myself
CheetahxAND LET GO OF WHAT I'VE DONE

{ }

These kids dreams were admirable. One wanted to be Hokage, one wanted to just be a great shinobi and the other wanted to help his teammates achieve their dreams. Now Higosha almost didn't want to fail them but if it was necessary he would do it. There is a difference between having dreams and having the ability to accomplish it. If teamwork wasn't there, there was no team, and if there was no team..there was no need for Higosha's teaching. Jumping on the railing as he looked them over, Higosha turned around. He would announce the test as of now. And the test was going to start as soon as he finished announcing it.

"Right. So the test consists of two sections. I have three scrolls scattered across the village, one in the Inuzuka district, one in the Yamanaka district and finally one at the Hokage Monument. Once you obtain all these scrolls, report to me at Training Grounds three. Once your all there, there will be a sparring match between you three and myself. Only twist is, you must announce each other's jutsu before your allowed to use it. However Udani, you have an advantage. Taijutsu is the only jutsu not requiring a teammate to call out the jutsu. If you can hit me once. The test is over and you pass. Let the test begin now!"

Higosha stated simply as he disappeared into thin air.

O O C: Blank

Im forgiving WHAT Ive done

Currently: WaitinglFeeling: Calm lThoughts: How well will they do? lCompany: No one as of yet. l

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

If there is no Love.......
███████████ ██ █████████████████████

Kenta Hedai
Kenta's backround Music:Daily Life

Kenta chuckled, hearing how narumi skimmed the information sheet aswell. Looks like the two genin weren't much of readers. When Narumi took a seat right next to Kenta, she told him that she didn't know anything about where their sensei was at, which made Kenta think if their sensei was our on a important mission. A bit bummed from hearing the bad news, Kenta slowly sighed. This might take awhile and the waiting was killing Kenta from the inside. When Narumi spoke again, Kenta could hear the excitement in her voice. "That's the spirit Narumi!" Kenta said as he started to get pumped up again. "We're going to complete every mission and become the strongest team out there! Squad 2!" Putting up two fingers, a big smile appeared on the Kenta's face. Usually Kenta never acts this cocky but just thinking about fighting other ninja's made him a bit hot headed. "I bet you're right Narumi, he's probably coming as we speak. What do you think he or she might look like? I think it's a guy, with blonde hair and a eye patch. I don't know why but that is the only image that pops into my head."

As Kenta asked Narumi this question, he watched a drunk person walk past them. The brown headed shinobi rolled his eyes at the sight of a man drunk during the day, it made Kenta want to smack the guy across the back of his head. Returning his attention back to narumi, Kenta quickly forgot about the man, thinking that he's probably is not going to see that drunk person again.

Hearing a "Hello" being slurred for the longest time, Kenta looked up and found that the drunken man from before returned to the water fountain. About to tell the man off, he heard him introduce himself, saying how he was their sensei. Jumping ontop of the bench, Kenta pointed his finger at the man, ready to let out all his rage. "WHAT! You out of all the people in Konoha is going to teach us? You're freaking drunk and i doubt you could teach us anything in the state you are in." Kenta shouted. He was expecting so much out of his sensei when Kenta was waiting. Knowing that he was assigned to some drunk made him so mad. "Didn't you know you were meeting up with your students this afternoon? Or do you love drinking during the day? "

OCC/// Lmao, this is going to be a memorable moment for squad 2 XD. I love the team already. I like the idea of you being drunk for the first time meeting your students. razz

█████████████████████ ██ ███████████
.......Then hope can never be found.

User Image
]
User Image

xxxx██████ ██████ ██████
xxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXX Inoru INORU YAMANAKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl o v e. i s. t h e. p r e l u d e. t o. d i s a s t e r. a n d. t r a g e d y.

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════

Inoru listened to his sensei explain the test and gave a light sigh. He was unsure of the jutsu the Inuzuka had and his own techniques were not exactly hidden. Since mostly everyone knew the Yamanaka had the mind transfer jutsu however he was unsure if he could use it against a jounin. The technique also had its drawbacks as well. If his teammate did call out the mind transfer jutsu he would have to make sure he would have no chance of missing. He had a couple of custom jutsu but he knew the other teammates would not know them. The only advantage they had was with Udani lee that mainly used Taijutsu but even then landing a hit would be tough. “Alright let’s split up. I guess we will search in our individual districts to save time. Lee you take the monument. I have my clan telepathy to help in the second portion so be sure to announce it. See you at the training grounds. " he stated before hopping on to another roof. Inoru smirked as the Yamanaka clan telepathy would allow him to communicate with his teammates by using his thoughts. There wasn't anything in the rules that said otherwise.

Inoru finally made it to the Yamanaka district. Inoru walked about looking for the hidden scroll. " Hmm I wonder where it would be. " he said to himself as he continued searching. He asked his fellow clan members if they saw his sensei but they told him they haven't seen anyone. Inoru then walked over to the newly built flower shop and looked up at the sign with the clan symbol. Inoru jumped onto the roof and saw the scroll behind the sign and placed it in his ninja tools pouch and headed towards the third training grounds. Once he arrived he waited at the entrance for his teammates. Inoru took the scroll out and raised a brow. He wondered what was in the scroll and was considering opening it but decided against it.

══════════════════════════════════════════╝

x ❤ █ ▌LOCATION : Training Grounds

x ❤ █ ▌COMPANY : Teammates
                                                                                                  x ❤ █ ▌MOOD Content
[

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
∂ιєкι υ¢нιнα - тнє υ¢нιнα ρяσ∂ιgу

User Image

────────────────────────────────

Dieki had gotten up and left the establishment as soon as the mission had been given to him. Walking out beside the Inuzuka and the Uzumaki, the Uchiha stepped in front of them now taking up the leadership role that was prescribed to him. "We've just been debriefed on a mission that deals with suppression of enemy forces in the north, Kouga I want you to lead us towards their direction but keep us far enough a way to where they don't notice our movements." He said to the Inuzuka knowing the boys nose would definitely be a great help on this mission.

Looking towards the Uzumaki he thought of how to use him on this situation. Shadow clones was his best technique for this mission it seemed. Shadow clones could be used for diversions, ambushes, and in missions like these for surprising the enemy and catching them off guard. "Yosuke on my command when we get there, you will create enough shadow clones that will surround the enemy." He said to him as he suddenly smirked. "In the off chance that the enemy has a sensor among them the shadow clone jutsu will confuse them and make them believe they are surrounded and then we can act." He explained.

Dieki then thought about his own role. "From there I will head in and confuse the enemies further with genjutsu's, while both you and Kouga take them out with your jutsu." He told them as he finished his statement. Usually Dieki would have went to steal the limelight but he guessed he needed to start acting like a team player if he was going to be the leader of the squad and use everyone's talents. "After that is finished, we will set up the perimeter." He finished and then waited for any replies from the two. "Any questions or something that you don't get?" He asked the two waiting for their answers before moving out.

────────────────────────────────

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I wanted freedom
                                                Bound and restricted
                                                I tried to give you up
                                                But I'm addicted

Robotic Dominican

Uchiha Itachi Jr

Le Iron Chef

User Image
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

|HEALTH |: Fine

|WITH |:] Three other Chunin

|LOCATION |: Konoha Village

|THOUGHTS |: I hope they don't get mad....

FEMALE - CHUNIN - KONOHAGAKURE

Fastening the leather belt onto her side, the small female looked up at her older brother. "I'm not quite sure this is a great idea." her voice en laced with concern, only the dark haired boy she knew all too well just grinned at her with a side glance. "Don't worry... you will be fine." though she wasn't all too sure she would be. It would have been her first time actually venturing out alone a few days ago but she had decided to stay home. And unfortunately, Kuro would be a sensei to the new genin and he would not have time to train with her today. "...I will be there later on, you are fine on your own, Suri." he sighed, watching as she looked to the ground. It was hard being kept from all the other children, and now she would finally get to meet all the chunin and maybe others... but she wasn't quite sure she was ready to do it alone.

Inhaling deeply she watched as he smiled, making his way towards the door. "Like I said, I will be at the training grounds later on today... I will meet you there... you better be ready." he laughed as he waved off, signaling his departure. And finally the flow of emotions began to fade as she watched him leave down the path. She would be doing that as well. Looking to the side she wondered if she could just stay here rather than go ask the Hokage for a mission. She had only seen him once when she was a child and hardly seen him since, and higher authorities seemed to make her nervous.

Walking from the home she began making her way through the village where she began to see many of the new academy students and few jounin getting ready to meet their students. Stopping for a moment she watched as many of the children laughed and smiled together; they all seemed have friends and such, making Suri feel incredibly lonely. It wasn't her fault her mother was concerned for her safety, though maybe that was what had got her killed or went "missing" in the first place. She thought she may have felt sad thinking about her mother... but it had been two years since, and it seemed only bad things kept happening to her.

Finally after a few minutes of walking subconsciously she made her way towards the Hokage's manner when she caught of glimpse of long hair stumbling it's way towards her desination. The Hokage? she questioned as she confirmed it, seeing as his appearance was quite recognizable. She wondered for a brief moment if she should bother him at a time like this... but then decided against it seeing as he seemed to be under the influence of being drunk. "...How deceiving..." she whispered as she turned around, her bright honey colored eyes scanning the area around her as she tucked a dark strand of hair behind her ear. It may have just been best to head back home where it was safe; but her body seemed to be bringing her to the training grounds... where Kuro had told her to meet him.

Biting her lip she moved back through the village, the same scenes of children and such began to play through again, though she just looked at the ground; not wanting to catch anyone's immediate attention with her almost being new to the village. Though as she began to get closer to the gates she had noticed three figures; all of three male. Tilting her head slightly she moved towards a building and began to listen to their conversation about "surprising an enemy". Confused she looked them over again and analyzed their differences, first; she recognized the Uzumaki right away, everyone in Konoha seemed to know who the Uzumaki were because of past stories she had heard of. The second was quite animal-like; with red markings on his cheeks and fierce blue eyes... she wasn't quite sure what clan he was from but he seemed really interesting.

Finally she looked over to the one that had seemed to take command, his aura was a lot darker than the others; dark hair and dark eyes to match. Wasn't he... raising a brow she bit back her gasp. He was one of the Uchiha that she had heard Kuro talk about. Suri knew that there were hardly any Uchiha left leaving her completely stunned to see him in person. Though, she was nothing to the clan. Where all the other famous Uchiha had inherited the Sharingan she hadn't inherited the doujutsu. Something similar... yes, but not the doujutsu that would mark her as part of the clan its self. Her mother had kept her clan roots a secret for a reason, though she wasn't sure why it was but she had wished differently.

Letting her hand fall down to the katana at her side she waited to see the two others replies to the Uchiha's commands. Usually she would have walked away, leaving the presence of others but she was drawn into the groups atmosphere; they were different and she was supposed to start fitting in here. Kuro would be upset if she hadn't spoke up. Shyly as if fighting with her own self she was starting to walk away, instead her actions betraying her yet again and began to walk towards them.

Though as she walked up, the three towered over her... leaving her feel incredibly out of place. Before they could fully acknowledge her arrival she began to speak up. "Would it be a problem if I join you?" she looked towards the Uchiha, her own honey colored eyes falling on his dark brown ones. "I mean, four is better than three right?" she spoke softly her tone of voice soothing to the ear. Tilting her head she smiled slightly, "Sorry, I'm Suri, I am one of the new Chunin." her eyes following around to the two others.

(O.O.C: Hiii ^ ^; )

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
_________xxKouga Inuzuka
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

In response to his sensei's words, Kouga merely huffed and crossed his arms. There was no need to speak to a drunk who would not remember their conversation. Low growls could be heard from Kouga as their sensei spoke of a mission. If it had to do with cats, he'd rip their sensei's throat out. However, it seemed that for a moment, their old sensei had slipped through the drunkenness in order to speak on what they were going to do later on. None of the things that had been named for him had been orth it in his eyes. So, when the invitation to drink came up, he plopped down into the seat before taking the sake from their sensei. There was not enough in the small cup to fully intoxicate Kouga, but at the speed he had downed it, the sake quickly coursed throughout his body. "You save one teammate from death because you known one jutsu, and then everyone assumes your a Medic Ninja! One teammate!" exclaimed Kouga as the top of his cheeks had turned slightly red. A depressed sigh came through his mouth as he leaned his head on the table.

Merely the strong scent of sake was enough to intoxicate an Inuzuka if left unchecked, and when their nose was just as strong as Kouga's. whose could surpass any ninja hound, the consumption of sake was worse. The residue smell of sake would throw off his nose completely as well as his precise tracking. To make matters worse, he now had a throbbing headache, but he did manage to speak out. "Dieki. You should know that the Anbu are close by" whispered Kouga as they left the establishment. Dieki had soon made it his purpose to explain to them, that which they'd be doing on their mission, causing him to nod his head in compliance. Now that they were outside, the fresh air had relieved him of the sake smell which permeated the air around his nose. "Just one. Whose that?" questioned Kouga as he pointed behind him. He had sniffed out the girl once she began walking in their direction, but now she was speaking to them, and about their mission no less. "Four is better in some cases, but not when your us." retorted Kouga as he put his hands behind his head.

They were the strongest team, and to have some random girl come out of nowhere asking to join them was not something Kouga wanted to see. Ultimately though, it was up to Dieki on whether or not she was allowed to accompany them. "Up to you." spoke Kouga as he looked towards Dieki. Moving besides Yosuke, he leaned on the male he considered a brother while keeping his head in his shoulder. Shiromaru was sitting down besides Dieki as he examined the girl before talking. "You'll have to forgive him. He's a bit disoriented from the smell." If the girl had a problem with a talking dog, he doubted she would adjust well.

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

dσn't líkє sσmєσnє. ℓσνє ѕσмєσиє. dσn'т ѕтαnd υp ғσr чσυrѕєlғ.

ƒíģhτ ƒσɾчσυɾṡєlƒ. dσn't вє strσng. вє íи∂єѕтяυ¢тíвℓє

User Image

Narumi was glad Kenta wasn't the type to get upset because she had been too lazy to really read her information packet. She wasn't big on the whole reading thing. She preferred to do hands-on work. If she could hit it or make a jutsu out of it, then she was golden. Give her something write or read and you might as well be talking to a brick wall all day because there was no way she would get that done in a decent amount of time. It just didn't ever happen. She did not like to read and if she didn't like doing something, she usually pushed it to the end of her mental to do list. It made sense in her mind even if her parents couldn't understand it even a little. She laughed as Kenta's confidence came surging out, glad to have such an energetic teammate. They were going to get along just fine, she could already tell. She had to agree with him, they would definitely become the strongest team out there. No doubt about it! She grinned and gave a very energetic nod, "We'll definitely knock the socks off the other teams!" She laughed a little bit more, leaning back in the seat and letting the sun warm her cheeks. She loved being outside more than anything so their sensei could take as long as they wanted for all she cared. She giggled when Kenta said he pictured their sensei with blonde hair and an eye patch, "That sounds like an awesome sensei! Think he'd tell us how he lost his eye?" She loved hearing war stories. Her father used to tell her his when she was little before she went to bed at night. They were always full of adventure and excitement.

She peeked one of her eyes open as a whiff of booze moved past her nose and grimaced at the drunk man walking in front of them. She would never understand people who went and got themselves drunk in the middle of the day. There was so much more they could be doing with themselves. Helpful things for the village. Walking around in a drunken stupor wasn't beneficial for anyone and more often than not, that drunk person ended up causing problems for other people. She sighed, she would never get drunk. Ever. Her father never drank and so she would never drink. She was glad when the man finally moved past them and was settling back into her comfortable position on the bench for a nap when Kenta's suddenly very loud voice made her jump and her eyes flew open. Kenta swas shouting at the same drunk man and apparently, he was supposed to be their sensei. She groaned, flopping back on the bench and wondering why this had to happen to her. Of course, at the same time she was fighting back a grin. It was kind of funny really, that their sensei was completely wasted during their first meeting. When he asked where the rest of the team was, Narumi laughed and pointed to Kenta, "He's the one yelling at you. As far as I know, it's just us on Squad Two and then another girl named Hitomi but I haven't seen her yet. How do you already know my name?" Yes, her grandfather had been the Hokage, one of the best in her opinion, but she still wasn't used to people just...recognizing her at first glance. It was a little creepy honestly. She wrinkled her nose as another whiff of alcohol hit her nostrils, "Tokujo-sensei, I think you had a bit too much to drink. You smell bad." And there was the Narumi who was never afraid to speak what was on her mind. Ever.

[[lol oh yeah. this team if going to be so freaking awesome I can just feel it xD and the snesei is drunk!!! bahahahaha]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Prodigy of Iron - Mifune, Seishiro

Location - Kumogakure
Health- 100%
Chakra- 80%
Company- None
Thoughts- I'm starving gonk

Arriving back into the high village of the cloud a short time after his training, Seishiro felt a small rumble coming from his stomach signalling that it was of course time to eat. Figuring he needed the fuel to keep himself at his best he decided to stop by the usual place for some grub. One thing he loved about cloud was that they had some of the best food he had ever had in his life compared to back home in Iron. Back there everything was most likely frozen whether you bought it or killed it yourself with the weather usually in the winter season for most of the year. The acquired tastes here were definitely something he could get used to and to this day Seishiro wouldn't deny that fact.

Leaping from roof to roof towards his destined location, the layout in this village was also something he was impressed by everyday since he first decided to stay. While the village was indeed glorious to see from a distance the layout itself is much more dangerous to travel through then most villages. Since the village was indeed hidden in the clouds its levels are much higher then any other village in the world as he knew it. One wrong slip jumping around these rooftops and one would unfortunately take a dead drop a mile long down to the bottom. But that's what made their village so unique as well. With their shinobi forces extensive training of maintaining their footing and direction of the village at such high altitudes it gives them an advantage over other shinobi who may not know everything their is to know here in terms of where to go. Truly the village hidden in the clouds had its perks which continued to amaze Seishiro to this day.

"Guess i'll drop in the regular spot and see whats cooking at this hour?" Seishiro loved fish and other seafood which was obviously the first place he searched for when he first arrived so long ago. The place he usually ate at was run by an old man and his wife who welcomed Seishiro there with open arms from the start. And after he devoured nearly 6 lbs of seafood on their menu that day, the couple knew he'd be back to stuff his face every chance he got. Dropping down in front of their establishment finally he'd slip in gesturing the two with a gentle smile and wave. "Evening you two, whats on today's menu?"

As he sat down while undoing his sword and placing it by his feet, the old man would come over and rest his arms on the table giving Seishiro a long smug look before answering him. "Oh, you again huh. Back here to try and run me out of business like usual?" Seishiro would respond to his look with one of his one by lifting his face up high almost pointing his chin out at him making a smug like face of his own. As he leaned in to intimidate him the old man would perform the same motion while tensing his shoulders. Seishiro would reply in a deeper voice as if he was nothing more then a common thug.

"Your lucky i'm nice enough to show you mercy and restrain myself from devouring your entire restaurant you old fossil...." While the two continued their showdown the old mans wife would come out of nowhere and wack them both in the head with a giant metal spoon taking both their heads to the counter in an instant. Taking a deep breath and exhaling she'd drag her husband back to the kitchen giving Seishiro the rough welcome he always received when coming in.

"You may devour most of the food we have stocked up but it is your irresponsible spending that keeps this place running better then ever you know." Lifting his head up from the counter his face bared a big smile followed by a laugh which made the old woman smile back as well once she returned to the kitchen. In truth Seishiro shared a friendly relationship with the couple as they respected him for the service he's supplied their restaurant as well as a shinobi to the village. And in vice versa, without their seafood joint around Seishiro's appetite wouldn't be as satisfied. Now with their daily greeting out of the way he'd yell out his order to them hoping they had it ready before he arrived which they sometimes did just to get his order passed out faster to save time with other customers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff