Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The__Water__Dragon__Family
水竜(Suirō) Family Line-up

___Miku was pleased to know her siblings would be taken care of while she would be gone. Since she's a jounin she has been on many missions requiring her to leave Chou and Ryou alone. Only a few times they followed her and each of those times she had to save their butts. They really were lacking experience. If only they would grow up. Miku allowed her comrade Fujitaka to lecture them after Ryou's bratty remark. Then just as Katsu, another friend of their swordsmen group, entered the office a pleased smile showed on her face upon hearing Fujitaka insist that Katsu train the twins. Of course it didn't please the twins as it did for Miku.

"Wahh...but Katsu-san is suuuper strong." Ryou whined as he finished the entire bowl of candy. Did he even share a piece with Chou? The little girl held her doll up to her nose in a frighten manner. Both twins did not enjoy the fact Katsu would be training them while Miku is on duty. However it wasn't entirely because they didn't want to train but because since their foster parents disappeared they've lost all confidence in their abilities. Even though Miku was working hard, not even Ryou wanted to stand up like a man and help out.

___Clear that neither of the twins wanted to be tutored made Miku sigh and disappointed. She's been trying to get them to take the chuunin exams because she knew they had potential. But it seems their incident has caused them to hold back. Miku was alone to take care of them. "Fujitaka-san is right you guys. This village is in a dire situation..you can't be babies anymore." she said softly. Looking over at Katsu she forced on a smile. It was reassuring to hear he'd take them under his wing anyways. "Thank you so much Katsu-san. I apologize in advance for this inconvenience." she bowed respectfully towards him. "And I don't mind at all. But go a little easy on Chou please. Just a tiny bit, haha. You can be rough on Ryou," she said with a light chuckle.

"Hey! That's so not fair Miku-nee!" the boy failed his arms in frustration. Obviously the real child was him. As for Chou she nodded in response, having understood the situation. Obviously the more mature one was her. Chou walked up to Katsu, tugging at his sleeve. When she got his attention she bowed down before raising back up and saying, "Thank you.." then she hid her face with her doll in embarrassment. Ryou pouted, feeling he was a bad guy now. He crossed his arms over his chest with his cheeks puffed out. "If Chou is okay then I am too.." he said then grinned playfully. He hopped over to Katsu as well and bowed too. "Thanks for accepting us, Katsu-sensei!" he rose up and held out a hand to Chou for a high-five. She did so and in unison they cheered, "Oh! Let's do our best Chou! Don't be lazy Ryou-nii.."

___Miku giggled, seeing the two pumped up for once. Hopefully something could spark inside of them. By the time she returns she'd have to see how much they've improved.

Ryou User Image The Refreshing Distance _ Miku User Image The Longtime Beautiful Sky _ Chou User Image The Butterfly

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka smiled behind his mask as the two twins whined and groaned about their new temporary sensei. "Its for the betterment of the village besides, the Water Dragon clan is feared throughout the world, as heirs you must live up to their name." He said to the two twins showing them a bit of kindness as he patted the two on the head. "Now I suggest you start your training now while we get ready for our mission." He said to the two as he then looked towards the Mizukage and Miku. "Lets go talk for awhile, while they start their training." He said moving out of the office with the two by pulling them by their arms.

Fujitaka wanted to talk about the status of the intruders that were dealt with south of the village. Serious matters like this needed to stay out of the ears of the young lings of the village. Pulling them far enough away from the office as possible Fujitaka stopped and turned to the two. "What is going on with the current presence of the sand shinobi south of our village?" He asked Miku knowing she had been put in charge of that squadren awhile ago. "Are we still keeping up the defense or are we finally pushing back?" He asked the woman.

All of the swordsmen of the mist had great talents and were among the strongest in the village. They were prized as the defense of the village and the Mizukage in times of danger. All seven were the prides of the village and often lead strong squads against the enemy when they weren't acting as a team together. No if all the seven swordsmen of the mist were to attack a great danger would come to the enemy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

When Katsu said he wasn't a teacher Kazuma laughed slightly before sitting up right and crossing his arms across his chest. Looking at the twins when they found out that Katsu would be there teacher Kazuma couldn't help but smile. Yes it was going to be a long and hard road they would be on but with Katsu teaching them and watching out for them they would be ok. Kazuma was certain on that. When they buckled down and said that they would train with Katsu Kazuma gave a nod before looking back at Katsu. " Very well. Your condition will be met. On my next outing you can be my guard. Through I don't see Fujitaka leaving my side since its his job to protect me. " Chuckling slightly Kazuma gave a small shrug before nodding twice. " But you speak the truth Katsu. You do this village a great honor by looking out for it at all times. Though I guess after a while you would want to see the world outside of the Mist. Like I get tired of being held up in the office for so long. So the very next time I am heading out I will let you know." Just then Kazuma was dragged out of his office by Fujitaka. When he finally let go of him Kazuma looked at Fujitaka while he spoke. Ah so thats what he wanted to talk about. Made sense. Thinking about something for a second Kazuma was about to speak when he heard a scream could be heard outside in the village. Shooting back into his office Kazuma walked over to the window and looked out just to see a woman bleeding on the ground with a knife in her leg. She needed help fast. Kazuma's eyes grew dark red but his face remained calm. What had happened? " Where is the Mizukage!" A voice shouted. Just then the child Kazuma had given money to was kicked to the ground by a group of Missing ninja. His mother and father were thrown by him and one of the ninja held a sword to the boy's neck. " If the Mizukage does not show himself soon we will kill the kid and his folks!" The ninja shouted out. Kazuma narrowed his eyes before turning around and grabbing Samehada. Without looking at the people in the office he grabbed his Mizukage hat and placed it on his head. " Get into position." Kazuma said loud enough so even Miku and Fujitaka could hear him. With that Kazuma turned around and jumped out the window of his mansion before landing on the ground. Walking forward Kazuma stepped into the middle of the road and looked at the Missing ninja. They all smiled and laughed thinking they were more than enough to kill the Mizukage. Kazuma could handle them. But he wanted to scare them. Show them why it wasn't a good idea to mess with the Mist village. Though they weren't going to make it out alive. " By the way you ten carry yourselves I take it you have come for my head?" Kazuma asked as he rested Samehada on his shoulder. The ninja holding the sword gave an evil grin before kicking the family out of his way. " We are the Ten Swordsmen of the West. We have come to kill you and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. You lot think your so bad. But once we kill you and take your weapons we will be the best around. " The ninja's headbands were from different villages. So they must have all formed together to make the group. Kazuma gave a small sigh before looking back at Samehada. Undoing the bandages on the blade and showing only part of Samehada Kazuma looked back at the ninja before holding up his hand. " Stepping into this village was your first mistake. Wanting to fight me and the other Swordsmen was your second. Hurting the people of my village? Was your last! " With that said Kazuma did a few hand signs. " Hidden Mist Jutsu!" With that said the mist grew so thick that the ninja could see nothing anymore. " Feel the terror of the Seven Swordsmen of the mist." Kazuma's voice echoed around the ninja before everything went silent. Shaken and scared now the ten ninja tried to find the Mizukage in the thick fog.

Doing: Attacking Missing ninja
                          Thinking: Big Mistake!
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka was just explaining about the situation south of the village when suddenly he could hear screams outside. When the Mizukage leapt outside Fujitaka cursed and leapt after him. A kage should never go to the front lines and he always scolded the Mizukage on this issue but he knew he would never change that aspect. Out of all the swordsmen, Fujitaka knew the man known as its leader couldn't resist a battle especially defending his village.

Watching as his Mizukage had thickened the mist around the area the visibility was set to zero it seemed. However to shinobi of the mist this was no hindrance. It was rather funny to the swordsmen of the words of the ten swordsmen that they thought they could foolishly challenge the seven swordsmen of the mist and its leader. It would only take the three or rather four of them to subdue the ten of them easily. Pulling out his famed weapon the Nuibari, the swordsmen quickly initiated his technique and surrounded the ground with wires capable of cutting through his opponents. "Nuibari Longsword Ninja Art: Earth Spider Sewing!" He thought as he initiated his attack.

Those that foolishly walked into his territory would be caught by the wires and their legs would be gone instantly. With that in place, Fujitaka then started to prepare his hand signs as he gathered the water chakra inside of his throat. Spitting out the water, the water shaped into birds and flew around the mist until it all aimed down towards the swordsmen to push them back into his trap. "Suiton: Rikkido no Tori (Water Style: Liquid Bird)!" He said out loud so that they could hear him initiating his attack and have a natural reaction to dodge which would be their downfall.

As soon as some of them would dodge and back up into his trap their legs would instantly be cut off as they would be in sudden pain crawling away from whoever was calling for them to be their prey. Fujitaka was excited, he loved playing with his opponents. It probably didn't help that Fujitaka was a sensor as well meaning he didn't need to see his opponents to pick up their location. Walking through the mist his movements were silent as no being within the mist would be able to pick up his movements except for his comrades. "Beat us?" He laughed as his voice could be heard all around the mist. "Funny, you are too weak to beat us." He said to the intruders. "I'll give you a choice whether or not you want to die quickly or slowly... come on answer quick, I don't like to wait." He said in a rather ruthless voice.

This was the true nature of Fujitaka the Silent Reaper. No one could sense him in the mist nor could they tell from what direction he was coming from. The only reason he was talking to them was to toy with them. This was the owner of the Nuibari, ruthless yet graceful and merciless.

Partying Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

If there is no Love.......
███████████ ██ █████████████████████

Kenta Hedai
Kenta's backround Music:Daily Life

A faint snore rid the room of it's silence. The snoring came from a young male shinobi resting in his own bed. His bed sheets were messy, most of his pillows were scattered across the ground next to his bed and the bright light from the sun shined upon the brown headed ninja. The posture of the boy's body was like a dead mans, with his limbs resting weirdly on the soft sheets. The young shinobi was perfectly sleeping........ Ring ring ring ring! Kenta's alarm clock started to ring but he wasn't bothered by it at all, waking up around this time was a habit to the boy. He slowly opened his eyes, yawning a bit in the process and turned his head to the alarm, turning it off with his prosthetic arm. When he turned of his alarm clock, he noticed his graduation picture from the academy. He smiled a bit, finally knowing he is now consider a ninja. Kenta threw his legs off the edge of his bed, moving his fingers through his hair, brushing his brown hair back. " Another day, another journey." He said with a bright smile on his face, standing up in his room. "Guess i should go get ready though."
Kenta dragged his feet against the wooden floor below him, leaving his room and entering the bathroom across the hall. He closed the door behind him, locking it as well, and continued on towards his tub. He turned on the shower, letting it run for awhile before it gets hot. Kenta soon undressed and before he got into the shower, he took a quick morning tickle into his toilet.

Opening his bathroom door, Kenta quickly walked back into his room as the hot steam followed right behind him. A towel wrapped around Kenta's waist, almost like if he was wearing a white skirt. He proceeded to his closet where he took his time picking out his clothes. He pulled out a green jacket, along with a fishnet shirt. Opening his drawers inside of his closet, he pulled out a pair of black shorts and purple boxers. Once he was done picking out his clothes, he walked over towards his bed, throwing his clothes on top of it. He took his time putting his clothes on, he wasn't in any hurry since he woke up early. Finally getting his get-up together, he checked himself out in the mirror. He looked closely into his outfit he was wearing. He wanted to look great for his first day being a genin. After smiling at his reflection, he quickly ran out of his room and downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Good Morning!"

Kenta said in a enthusiastic voice towards his parents. "Good morning son." They both replied. Kenta took his spot at the table for breakfast with his mom cooking up his meal. Kenta looked over to his fathers plate, noticing eggs and bacon, which Kenta didn't mind having. "So are you excited for your first day meeting your sqaud?" Kenta dad, Zaku said, stuffing a fork full of bacon in his mouth. " Of course! Why wouldn't I be? This is my first day as a shinobi, which means I am consider as a ninja of the leaf. I can't wait to fight rogue ninjas, learn new techniques and complete missions! It's going to be awesome." Kenta's mother Yuki laughed, it was a fun sight to see for her son to be all pumped up. "He is quite like you Zaku, when you were little." Zaku smirked at Yuki's remark. " Well i see you are all excited to meet your fellow squad mates and sensei. Just remember Kenta, always have faith in your team. If not, then you're better off having no faith in yourself." Hearing Zaku's advice about having faith in his team made Kenta look at his father in a different way. Kenta just nodded, replying back. " I will father."

Kenta let out a loud burp, patting his belly in the process. "Well excused me." Kenta said, satisfied with his mothers cooking. "Thanks mom but I probably should get going. Rather not be the last one to meet my squad." Kenta got out of his chair and gave him mom a kiss on her forehead. " This ninja has to go!" Kenta opened up his front door and walked out with his mother in the middle of the doorway, watching her little boy leave. "Love you Kenta! And be careful!" Waving goodbye at his mother, Kenta was off to meet his new squad. After arriving at the water fountain in the middle of Konoha, Kenta sat on a wooden bench, waiting for his team to arrive already. "So I am in squad two eh?"

OCC~ I really need a new posting format! v.v

█████████████████████ ██ ███████████
.......Then hope can never be found.

User Image

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
_________xxKouga Inuzuka
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

"Your so cruel Dieki. Mothers are scary." spoke Kouga as he watched his friend disappeared. Turning his head to look down below he watched Dieki begin to walk off followed by Yosuke leaping off of the railing and onto the ground below. Smirking, he followed after the two jumping down onto the ground as well. Walking besides Yosuke he kept his hand on top of Shiromaru's head so that he could pet his ninken as they moved. Yosuke had spoken out about his fear of cats, which caused Kouga to speak as well as he crossed his arms. "I dislike all cats in general. Their stupid creatures with no real purpose in life." His words were huffed out of his mouth and as they proceeded through the village, their sensei's scent entered his nose along with the smell of sake. "I found him." spoke Kouga in almost a murmur before he took off with Shiromaru trailing behind him. However, with four legs the dog easily closed the distance and had soon flipped Kouga onto his back to make their movement faster.

Stopping outside of the Sake Establishment, he would look back to make sure his teammates had managed to keep up with them. Entering the restaurant, the owner looked as though he was going to say something about Shiromaru, but the glare he received from Kouga silenced the man. "Hello Sarutobi-sensei." spoke Kouga with a wave as he moved towards the two. Their own sensei was probably drunk at this point, in which Kouga did not want to receive a mission from the man. There had only been one time in which he had received a mission from their intoxicated leader, and this mission involved pretending to be a cat for some little girl in the village. Sure she had found her pet afterwards, but he had crushed any confidence Kouga had at the time. Never again would he meow!

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

dσn't líkє sσmєσnє. ℓσνє ѕσмєσиє. dσn'т ѕтαnd υp ғσr чσυrѕєlғ.

ƒíģhτ ƒσɾчσυɾṡєlƒ. dσn't вє strσng. вє íи∂єѕтяυ¢тíвℓє

User Image

Narumi was going to go straight to the Academy when she left her home. She was. But then she walked past the ramen shop and well...she couldn't help herself. Even though her mother made an amazing breakfast she couldn't resist the temptation ramen had to offer. The chicken ramen had always been her favorite. She ordered three bowls of the stuff before she realized she should probably head for the meeting with her team. She didn't want to be late and develop that kind of name for herself. So, rather reluctantly, she paid her bill with her week's allowance and headed toward the middle of the village. She hoped to pass someone along the way who was from her team but it seemed like everyone was already grouped off and with their teams while she was still wondering where her team could possibly be. She'd never even met her sensei before. Didn't even know his name.

She sighed, folding her hand behind her head, the picture of ease. Her stomach was full of ramen now and she couldn't resist the temptation of a good nap. Maybe she could take a quick nap before she met with everyone else. She remembered there was that huge fountain in the middle of the village with benches scattered all around it. At least if she was there, she would be easy to find. After all, who doesn't check the middle of the village when someone goes missing? It's the busiest place in Konoha. So with that thought in mind she change her course from the Academy to the center of the village where she was hopefully going to find a good place to nap until her sensei decided to show up. She knew that sleeping on the first day wasn't really the best way to start things off but she didn't really didn't care anymore. She was tired and it was warm outside and the day was just begging for a nice nap.

She reached the center of the village and noticed a boy she recognized from her classes already there. She vaguely remembered his name and that he was also on her team. Maybe he would know something about their missing sensei. The nap still at the back of her mind, Narumi walked toward him. What was his name again? Kento? No..."Kenta! Hey, we're on the same team right?" She waved her arms happily above her head, jogging over to his bench. She hoped he was right and they really were on the same team. That would be kind of embarrassing if they weren't. But Narumi really couldn't care about embarrassing herself either way. She never found herself worrying about what people thought of her. She was herself one hundred percent of the time. It was just in her personality.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The__Water__Dragon__Family
水竜(Suirō) Family Eldest _
Miku -- The Longtime Beautiful Sky __

___Serious matters were now going to take place. Miku allowed herself to be dragged out of the office, away from the ears of the children. When they were finally released she straightened out herself before listening to Fujitaka. He requested information on the situation from her mission about the ones from the sand. A serious face overlapped her smile, but before she could report something from outside interrupted them. 'Get into position' the Mizukage commanded. With a nod, Miku followed both of her seniors through the window. She knew something was up when Kazuma ordered them with such a tone. That was something she liked about the great leader.

"Huh..Missing-nin?" she said, fixing her ninja head-plate while observing the intruders that dared harm innocent residents. Miku frowned. She hated the sight of harmed innocent. Now these ninjas were deemed evil in her eyes. If they surrendered now it wouldn't make a difference. Miku would end their life right now.

___As the mist became thick Miku sensed somebody aimlessly heading towards her. Swiping each of her Kiba from her sides she blocked the attacks of two swordsmen that charged at her. "You guys really think you could beat us?" she said, letting out a sigh before pushing both of them away. Sweeping a kick at them she kicked their weapons out of their hands with the heel of her shoe. "Arrogance does you no good," the woman smirked. It would be easy to simply take each one out with her Fangs of Lightening attack but then that'd be too easy. A battle cry was roared from behind, which was a big mistake really because it prepared Miku for her next move. Holding her Kiba in front of her she controlled the flow of her chakra towards her hands then into the hilt and blade. Crossing the two swords together a ball of lightening formed at the intersection. It's sparks grew bigger and violently until Miku gave the signal, "Lightning Release: Lightning Fang!" then released it. The lightning bolts flew directly into the charging swordsmen, electrocuting him unconscious. "Maybe that was too much?" she giggled then faced towards more enemies that came after her. But just like the previous one these next ones we hit with Kiba's lightning bolts. Some fell unconscious and some managed to only be paralyzed by the shock.

___This was the eldest daughter of the Mist's legendary pair who started the Water Dragon family. Miku Suiro, the Longtime Beautiful Sky.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
∂ιєкι υ¢нιнα - тнє υ¢нιнα ρяσ∂ιgу

User Image

────────────────────────────────

Dieki entered into the shop with his teammates and looked at his drunk sensei and shook his head as he moved to a seat beside the Sarutobi. "Shuichi, its the middle of the day, why are you drunk?" He said in a disapproving tone. Sitting back the Uchiha looked over at the Sarutobi from the corner of his eye and only sighed. He didn't like the man all that well and found him to be annoying. He also thought the man to be a eyesore and didn't really enjoy his presence. Hopefully this could go along quickly so he didn't have to stay around him that long. He didn't have time to just relax, he needed to get stronger and right the wrongs of the Uchiha clan.

Dieki then rested his head on his arm as he looked over at the drunk Hokage. "What is it that you have called us here for?" He asked the man. It wasn't a great happy to see you speech after so long but it was the way Dieki was at times, not to mention he had been in a sour mood ever since his father betrayed the village and the villagers looked down upon him and shunned him. He just wanted to receive the potential mission and get it over with. He just hoped to god it wasn't another cat mission.

────────────────────────────────

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I wanted freedom
                                                Bound and restricted
                                                I tried to give you up
                                                But I'm addicted

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
SHUICHI SENJU

ι ωιℓℓ вяєαк тнαт cυяѕє.,
if there's ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ ρєαcє,
and ι ωιℓℓ find it,
I WON'T GIVE UP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shuichi was quite drunk after drinking four bottles of Sake and now he would only notice his squad walking into the establishment. He would raise his hand in a drunken way and wave at his team as he would shout towards their direction. "Hey you guys come take a seat!" He said forcefully. When Dieki would have walked over and asked why he was drunk in the middle of the day the Hokage would have simply stared at him blankly. "Who's drunk?!" He shouted. "I'm not drunk, I'm just fine!" Oh yes the man was definitely drunk.

The Hokage stared at the rather pessimistic Uchiha and watch as he tried to rush him into giving them their mission. "Don't rush me brat!" He yelled over towards him. If anything was scary was the Senju's anger while he was drunk since he had a sort of increased strength and loss of control over himself due to the alcohol. Looking towards Kouga the man glared at him. "You don't even say hello to your sensei?!-- Such disrespect!" He said loudly in the establishment. The owner and workers were afraid to ask the Hokage to leave because of his quick temper.

After thinking about what he had to tell the squad he snapped back into reality. "I have a mission for you thats right!" He said remembering now. "Team Shuichi has been reinstated and now your going to be acting as my elite squad in protection and also covert missions." He said out to them. Because the Sarutobi would be too preoccupied with his own squad Team Shuichi would aid in his protection and top secret missions at times. "Because of this reinstatement i'm going to train you all again rigorously to get you up to par." He told them. "Starting today Dieki will be a jounin, and team leader of this team." He commented as the Uchiha was quite surprised in this act.

Shuichi then looked towards Yosuke. "Immediately you will go off to train with me in your elemental training for your rasengan." He then looked to Kouga. "I will teach you more extensive medical ninjutsu and taijutsu." And then finally he looked towards Dieki. "And you I will help you with your taijutsu as well." Now that the team was reinstated and he told them what they would be doing in the next month, Shuichi decided to give them a real mission. "I guess getting the fire daimyos wife's cat won't be a mission for more seasoned chunnin this time.... sooo...." He trailed off as he put his head back thinking for a bit. "I want the three of you to suppress a group of ninja bandits north of the village and set up a perimeter in the north so that we can detect any enemy shinobi that might enter through that area." He said as he took another sip of his sake. "After your finished return to the village and start your training." He said to the team and continued drinking. "Want some?" He asked holding it out towards the underaged members of his squad.

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

The Swordsmen were showing the Missing ninja just how frightening the Mist village could be. Thanks to Fujitaka and his taunting the men had been moving around trying to dodge his jutsu and find him. Because of this there legs had been cut clean off thanks to the wires on the ground. Screaming in pain and crawling around like baby's asking for help they were left at the mercy of Fujitaka. A man who had none. Miku was showing them as well that they were not ready to the Mist village. Zapping them and knocking them out she showed why the Water Dragon clan was to be feared. Standing behind the leader of the group who was now shaking in fear Kazuma had already placed Samehada to the man's side. " Now you know. We do not hold our titles because we think it is fun. We earned the titles and the weapons we wield. " With that Kazuma made it so that the mist could be seen through again. And thanks to the two swordsmen it was not a pretty sight. Blood everywhere and bodies laid out. Kazuma could be seen with his back to the leader of the group on ninja. There were only three left. Kazuma didn't touch them yet. He was leaving them for the others. He was simply showing the leader that he was not ready for the Seven Swordsmen of the mist. " Before you even ask we will not let you go. Your life ends now. I would say thank you for giving Samehada your chakra...but weak fools like you won't even quench her thirst. " With that Kazuma dragged Samehada across the ninja's side draining the chakra from him and shaving his clothes and skin from him. Screaming in pain and falling to the ground the missing ninja turned around just to see Kazuma spin around to face the man before slamming Samehada down right on his face. The ninja was now dead. Wrapping Samehada back up Kazuma strapped the blade to his back and rubbed his eyes. " Weak. To weak. How did they even get into the village. " Fujitaka...Miku...do what you will with the two still alive. Once your done we need to talk about the defense in the village. Things like this shouldn't be happening. " With that Kazuma walked over to the ninja that just showed up in the area. " See to the wounded of our village and please clean this mess up. Also double the watch. make sure weak fools like this never show up in our village again." With a bow the ninja began to do the job. This left Kazuma jumping back up to the window of his office. Sitting down in his chair Kazuma sighed and took off his hat before placing Samehada on the ground. This was crazy. This meeting needed to happen soon.

Doing: Looking through papers
                          Thinking: Weak missing ninja
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka watched as their leader shaved the remaining shinobi leaving only two for the two swordsmen to handle. It was quite exciting to see their leader do battle and fight so effortlessly. It was the enemies own foolishness to enter their village where they not only held the advantage but also to encounter the strongest bloodthirsty killer swordsmen of the mist. Whipping his Nuibari around and throwing it at the two remaining shinobi the blade went through them and then up into the tree which was near by and strung them up for the owner of the kiba to entertain.

As they were strung up, Fujitaka held the Nuibari gracefully in his hand as he tugged on the blade to tighten its grip. "Longsword Ninja Art: Wire Crucifixion!" He said as he then looked to the owner of the kiba, waiting for her to finish them. "You were foolish to think that you could kill the swordsmen of the mist, and i'm quite disappointed that you somehow got into our village." He commented. "I guess were going to have to punish whoever was sleeping on the job, and create stronger guards who are able to keep weaklings like you out of the village." He said to them.He wouldn't allow guards to live that were so weak that they couldn't keep out ten of the weakest swordsmen he had ever seen.

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

It's almost unbearable isn't it...
I know that feeling,
I've been there,
In that dark and lonely place..

In the ninja world,
Those who break the rules are trash,
But those who abandon their comrades,
Are worse than trash..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ • xxx( )xxou took it when ou left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese scars are just a trace
xxxxxxxx xxxx__ xx ow it ωση∂єяѕ lot ∟¶ andouded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis heart that I misplaced

Putting her hands behind her head, Yumi walked over the streets of Konoha, kicking up some dust every now and then as her feet moved. It was a lovely relaxing day and she wished it would stay like this forever, though that would most likely not happen. Once she had reported in at Headquarters, she would be busy as hell. It wouldn't surprise her if the Hokage had something to do for her, though it would be nice if she could stay in the village for once. Oh well, it was part of her job and it wasn't like Yumi hated her job, in fact, she loved it. It had helped her overcome her personal issues and she found that she had become a better shinobi by joining the ANBU. Of course there was a slight reputation she had to hold high, being the granddaughter of Kakashi meant that people expected a lot of her and her family. Yumi however didn't even dare to compare herself to him, her grandfather had been a great man and a shinobi that deserved the respect he had for sure. The great Copy Cat ninja, Kakashi. Her father had told many stories about him and Yumi only wished she could have gotten to know him better. He passed away when she was still very young and the memories she had of him were only slim.. It was a shame really.

"Speak of the Devil, and so shall she appear, it seems." Startled by his sudden appearance, Yumi took a step back. She had been so in thought that she hadn't even noticed Kai up there. As a vein almost popped in her head, Yumi tightened her fists together and gritted her teeth. "Jesus Kai! How many times have I told you not to drop down in front of me like that?! Ugh.." Letting out a loud sigh, Yumi then let her body relax again and looked at her 'brother'. While Kai was adopted, Yumi still saw him as her little brother, though he could be quite annoying at times. She hadn't been very happy with him when she found out that he had killed the shinobi that had killed her team, in fact... Yumi had been furious. It was an unexplainable feeling, but she felt that she had to be one that killed those men, not Kai. It was her revenge that had been taken away from her, though maybe that had also been for the best. "What brings you to this area..." Rolling her eyes, Yumi let out another sigh and placed her hands in her pockets, eyes peering up at the sky as she tried to think of something to say. The clouds seemed to drift away so easy, gliding across that patch of blue like a knife cutting through butter. "I don't have a meeting I'm missing, do I? That'd probably not be good." Thoughts once returned to reality as Kai spoke again, his voice and words pulling in her look again. Really? Kai was such a.. Ugh, couldn't he ever check in if something was going on? "You're lucky today, there isn't anything to do yet. I was just heading home to get changed into my ANBU stuff and head in to Headquarters. I bet Hokage-sama has something planned anyways for me today, so I might as well get there as soon as possible. Shouldn't you be there already little brother?" Wtih a cheeky grinn, Yumi placed her hands in her pockets as she looked at Kai. She knew he didn't like being called little brother, which is why she loved to tease him with that~

Location Konoha streets
                                                            Company Kai
                                                            Thoughts Dammit Kai!!
                                                            Dee Speaking

Just call me Kylan

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

════════════
Health: Healthy
Chakra Level: 100%
Aflame: No
════════════

Kai merely scowled at Yumi, "Not that I know of. I'm not as high of a rank as you, remember?" He shrugged, "Us grunts don't have to come in for meetings unless we're contacted. Come on, I'll walk home with you." He tilted his head and began to walk, sighing lightly. "Here's how it'll probably work. I'll actually try to get their on time to avoid a verbal lashing by you... Then any number of things will happen. A black cat could walk in front of me, I could see a kitten in a tree... Or I could take a wrong turn on main street." And of course, he would probably get a verbal lashing from her for just saying that. At this time he wasn't exactly too caring about it, he'd probably actually be on time just because he actually wanted a mission.

Even though it made him wear that annoying mask.

"Any idea if we're actually getting missions today?" Kai asked his Sister. Hopefully she'd know, being an ANBU captain and all. Usually he assumed that was how it worked, but there had been many days he'd simply be surprised, going off on a mission that Yumi knew nothing about. Which in turn made him wonder if somebody in the ANBU organization had a more... personal goal they were trying to achieve. Usually the missions dealt with destroying or sabotaging something, and what better to do that than somebody who could burn without being hurt?

════════════
What I've felt, what I've known,
Sick and Tired, I stand alone,
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you,
Or are you Unforgiven too?
════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers