Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
"Fools dance around fire to be merry. Warriors use fire seriously to their own advantage. You can be both... You just have to choose the right moment."
火 Konohagakure 火 | Hokage Guard | God Of Fire

Once there orders got to the table, Tokujo inhaled the aroma of his platter then grabbed his shot of whiskey, and took it. He bared his teeth at the taste, then went on to eat his a small part of his platter.When the Hokage went on to say that he was assigned to a squad, he said to Shuichi "I hate to sound clingy but..." Tokujo stopped mid-sentence and swallowed his food "Me being a sensei, kinda defeats the purpose of the oath I took to protect you. The entire world knows your strength, but I would be in a slump for weeks, if anything, even something minor had to you Ichi." said the male voicing his concerns. He sounded as though, he couldn't live without the purple haired man in front of him being in moments reach, which was true kinda true.

Tokujo almost picked up the cup for the sake but decided to move for the bottle instead and drink straight from. The drink went down more smoothly than the whiskey, due to how it was distilled and it being chilled. When he told her who was on the squad, he brought up the name of one of Naruto's grandchildren. Tokujo took another swig from his sake bottle before replying "You think you're funny huh? I actually LIKE the company of MATURE woman." Tokujo pouted for a moment then say, "She'll be treasured by me like this village treasured her grandfather. You wouldn't even have to worry about that." The effects of the alcohol started kicking in. Tokujo was already forgetting his distaste of the idea of having to leave the Hokage's immediate vicinity while training a team.

Tokujo ate from his platter, a quickly made sandwich composing of beef and wasabi from his platter, and complementary bread that was on their table. The wasabi was a bit too much for Tokujo so he tried drowning the heat in sake finishing his first bottle. "Ah so that's what it is. you're replacing me with you're team of youth huh? that hurts Ichi. I thought we were close." said jokingly and he started laughing lightly at his own joke. "No but seriously. I think that would be good for all of you, there is still so much about the Will of Fire for you to teach them and they'd get you out of that stuffy office. Its almost sounding like a good idea." said Tokujo who preceded to eat his spicy sandwich once more. The taste was slightly dulled this time as most of the wasabi was consumed in the first bite.

EDITTED

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

When the Water Dragon Family crashed into the room Kazuma's hand twitched and began to reach for Samahada but stopped when he noticed who the people were. The Water Dragon family held a very close spot to Kazuma's heart. Relaxing his hand he watched as Fujitaka did his job in protecting Kazuma from anyone and everyone. You couldn't be mad at Fujitaka. This was the mans job. Once everythign calmed down Kazuma brought the kids to his side while Fujitaka stood on the Mizukages other side. Placing his hand on Chou's head after handing a bowl of candy to Ryou Kazuma laughed slightly before shaking his head. " Now now Fujitaka. Its fine. The Water Dragon Family is always welcome here. " Kazuma looked at Ryou and Chou as if they were his own kids. So he didn't mind them being loud. Though when they crashed through his doors like that unannounced it did spark Kazuma's battle instincts Since there has been many attempts to take Kazuma's life things like that tend to catch him on edge. Rubbing Chou's head and smiling down at her Kazuma looked over at Ryou and smiled at him as well. Looking over at Miku Kazuma gave a nod to her before speaking again. " No need to apologize. Like I said you three are always welcome here. Now then. Since your here let me get you up to speed in what will be happening in two days time. I will be having a meeting with the Hokage and hopefully the Kazkage. I wish to form an alliance with the two. This will strengthen our village as you know. Fujitaka will be joining me on this outing. I was hoping that you would as well. I do not know how this meeting will turn out. And having you two there makes more sense than anything else. What say you? Will you join us?" Kazuma asked before rubbing his chin.

Doing: Speaking with Fujitaka and the Water Dragon Family
                          Thinking: Where are the other Swordsmen?
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

██████ ███ ██████████ Uzumaki,Yosuke !

»TheReincarnatedKnucklehead«

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Standing on the rooftop of the Hokage's Mansion, Yosuke took in a deep breath and let a smile grace his face. Blue eyes scanned across the village as he let out a small noise from stretching. Today was a mission day and that meant kicking butt! Hopping down onto the ground, the Prodigy of the Uzumaki clan made his way down the streets. People greeted him as he passed by and he gave them waves and smiles. He knew he would never feel what his grandfather had been going through as a kid until now and he had wanted to experience that, but the Kyuubi wasn't given to him which actually made the boy jealous. He wanted to be exactly like his grandfather and this guy ups and steals it. To be honest, Yosuke really didn't like the guy and he knew he never would. A sigh escaped his nostrils as he kept walking down the dirt roads.

He knew it wasn't good to dislike someone, but in this instance he couldn't help it. Oh well, an Uzumaki was strong due to his will and his love for his people. Yosuke would do everything in his power to protect them with his team. After all, they were Team Shuichi. Team Hokage! The best team in Konaha and Yosuke had a sense he knew that which brought a grin to his face. Three prodigies were within Team Shuichi. Uchiha Dieki, a little rival for their dreams of becoming Hokage and Inuzuka Kouga who was their medical nin who was really good at what he did. Dieki was smart and Yosuke was all brawns. The team somehow fit together like a great puzzle. Shuichi had taken them on from day one and through the years of extreme training, they were stronger than ever before. Mission after mission, happy people, a happy village and now, the world was becoming loose.

Running down the streets and locating Dieki's chakra signature, Yosuke followed it looking at all the people. Children were hurried into the Academy to fight for their safety. It was a survival of the fittest now and Yosuke didn't like that. He wanted to become Hokage one day to bring peace back to the villages and to form them all together once more. It would be no use fighting one another and killing each and everyone one of each other. Ninja needed to stick together to help each other out and if they couldn't do that, the world would surely come crashing down which is what Yosuke did not want to happen.

Hopping up onto the platform where Dieki was, Yosuke gave him a grin. "On time," he said to his friend happily and sat down on the railing and looked around. Kouga wasn't there yet which made the male relax. "How has your day been?" A little conversation wouldn't kill anyone. It's not like that they were mortal enemies how their grandfathers were...in a playful manner for a while. They actually got along pretty well which was nice.

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
SHUICHI SENJU

ι ωιℓℓ вяєαк тнαт cυяѕє.,
if there's ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ ρєαcє,
and ι ωιℓℓ find it,
I WON'T GIVE UP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shuichi took another sip of his sake and then began eating some of his food when it arrived. "I'm not trying to get rid of you, I know that if I need you, you will be there." He said to the man. "However you are one of the few I trust with the protection of a even greater cause, instilling the will of fire into the next generation..." He trailed off as he looked up at him with a serious look. "And also with the protection of the two tailed jinchuriki." Yes Narumi was the two tailed jinchuriki and she hadn't had any control over it yet and he wanted the man to train the girl to get stronger and control the tailed beast.

Shuichi then laughed as he mentioned replacing him with his team of youth. "No but I can't hold you back from learning from the new generation as well." He said to the man as he continued to eat until he was finished and then starting on a new bottle of Sake. "Besides, I'm not getting those three to the best they can be." He commented. "I'm going to shape the three of them into powerhouses that will be able to defend the will of fire." He meant every word of it. He needed to take Yosuke to the next level of skill. That boy needed to inherit Naruto's will and learn how to use Sage mode.

For his other two students he wanted to intensify Dieki's training but he knew that boy would become strong on his own without much of his help. While the Inuzuka he would increase his taijutsu training and teach him more medical ninjutsu that he could utilize. He would make sure the three were the inheritors of the will of fire. He would reshape the ninja world but first with the help of the next generation of shinobi.

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
_________xxKouga Inuzuka
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

Today was a rather grand day for children of the Academy everywhere. Headbands were being given out, but instead of going to see smiling reactions like he normally would, Kouga chose to remain in his bed unconscious. He was sprawled out across the ground with Shiromaru, who was just as big as Akamaru, laid out across his stomach. Now many who did not live in the Inuzuka Compound would have questioned how his lungs were not crushed by the weight of the large animal, but it was frightening that there was no answer. Kouga simply believed that Shiromaru was not heavy, and it was evident in the fact that he could pick his ninken up off of the ground if need be. Many also believed that it was because of the special relationship that the two shared with one another, but they would leave the unanswered question as it was.

Occasionally the two would twitch whenever the door to his room was cracked open by his mother, but they'd soon revert to their rather strange position. However, when multiple non-Inuzuka scents entered his nose, his eyes flashed open. Placing a hand on top of Shiromaru he rubbed his best friend's head softly before sliding out from beneath the dog. Yawning softly he spoke. "Come on boy, I smell breakfast.." His words were accompanied by a smile, and currently he only had a pair of boxers on. Sitting down at the table, he looked down at the table in front of him just as his mother put his plate down in front of him. "Thanks for the fo-" Was what Kouga had attempted to say before his mother slammed her fists directly through the table itself; essentially stopping all breakfast consumption. Shiromaru however, had taken this opportunity to leap into the air and devour the flying food before landing at laying down scared. Putting his hands up in a pleading way, he quickly ran back into his room only to emerge moments later fully clothed. "I'm off!" yelled Kouga afraid to look back as Shiromaru ran besides him. Slowly, but surely the Dynamic Duo moved throughout the village waving as stopping by for small snacks as they proceeded. An apple was offered to him by one of the kids of the village to which he graciously accepted.

The scents of his teammates stood out above everyone in the village due to the amount of time he spent with them on a daily basic. Unfortunately, this also meant that he was the last to arrive which in turn caused him to speed up. Immediately after Yosuke would have spoken, Kouga would have landed on the railing while Shiromaru would have landed softly besides Dieki. Yosuke and Dieki where the only two that Shiromaru allowed to pet him and as such, he began to brush his head alongside the male's head. "We would have been here earlier, but we got in trouble at breakfast..." spoke Shiromaru as he now sat down besides Dieki. "Not true, you fell asleep on me, so I couldn't get up regardless." His words were accompanied by a large grin before he positioned himself so that he'd be sitting on the rail as well. At times it seemed strange that the three of them would have been paired together. He and Yosuke were known to smile a lot, and then there was Dieki who remained aloof. It did not matter, as Kouga could tell the male considered them to be friends.

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The__Water__Dragon__Family
水竜(Suirō) Family Line-up

___The twins allowed themselves to be dealt with by Fujitaka, having become use to it. Yes it was often for them to make a ruckus to signal the ninja instincts within their elders. Though it's always because of Ryou, the talkative one. As Kazuma patted her head, Chou looked down sadly. She always made this face when she wanted to apologize for something on her brother's behalf, since he always dragged her into his messes. "Always on guard, Fuji-san!" the boy chuckled as his head was released. He had a habit of shortening names when they're four syllables or more. At the sight of the bowl of candy his grin widened. "Thank you so much Kazu-san!" he said as he lifted his twin's chin up. "Chou says thank you too,"

___Seeing as the children got along with the Kage as usual it brought relief to Miku's face. Though she did worry they would one day get harmed by Kazuma's guards. Looking back at Fujitaka she nodded with a nervous grin. "I try my best sir," she said sounding like a tired single mother. Miku practically was one ever since their tragic event. Standing up straight Miku gave her attention to the Mizukage as he informed her about his upcoming meeting. Her cheeks flushed slightly when he asked her to join as his guard with Fujitaka. "It would be a great honor, Kazuma-san." she replied before watching Ryou and Chou eat their candy beside the Kage. For a moment Miku frowned, but brought back a soft smile. Thinking things over she realized it would mean leaving her only family for a while. Even though the twins were genin they were still lacking experience. Aside from skipping training sessions they don't tend to their missions a lot. Practically rebels; the Troublesome Twosome.

___Chou noticed something was bothering Miku. She left Kazuma's hand and scuffed her footsteps over to the jounin. The small girl looked up at her taller sister with her one eye. Miku sighed lightly, seeing as her thoughts were read by the little girl. "Sure you two will be fine?" she asked. Chou tugged at Miku's sleeve and nodded. "We're not kids ya' know Miku-nee!" Ryou mentioned as he stuffed himself with candy. He really had no manners.

___Miku chuckled as she looked back to Kazuma ready to give him her answer. "Yes! I, Miku Suiro, would like to accompany the great Mizukage." she told him before bowing gracefully, her Kiba dangling from her belt.

"Plus with Miku-nee gone no more lectures!" Ryou cheered as he leaned against the window of the office. Chou frowned, disappointed by her brother's words. She hurried over to him and chopped his head. "Ow! Chou-chan, I was only kidding.." he complained as he rubbed his head. "Ryou you idiot.." Chou muttered as she rolled her eye with her cheeks puffed out.

Ryou User Image The Refreshing Distance _ Miku User Image The Longtime Beautiful Sky _ Chou User Image The Butterfly

Ruthless Wildcat

_________________________User Image

________________Tatsume, Katsu
________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sitting upon a rather large boulder, Katsu's eyes opened barely as he saw the mist around him. Standing up and grabbing Kubikiribōchō from beside him, Katsu let a soft smile cross his features as he stepped down from the boulder onto a smaller rock and hopped onto the ground. He must have been late for the Mizukage. That wasn't any good, but he would make it in time for an important message. He had a feeling about that. Walking from his meditating grounds into the streets of Kirigakure, Katsu's eyes meandered about as he saw kids running around and other practicing their jutsus. It was a sight to behold in this generation of children. Walking down the main path and looking towards the Mizukage's Mansion, Katsu was there using the Body Flicker technique in a matter of seconds. Opening the door and walking through, he took the steps up and heard the Mizukage talking and that must have meant he had his usual guests. A chuckle escaped his lips as he reached the top.

Knocking on the open door and walking through, Katsu looked down at the family and then towards the Mizukage and Fujitaka. "It seems as though a family reunion is happening. May I join?" he joked and closed the door so no one else would barge in as he had done. Bowing to the Mizukage in apology, Katsu stood tall. "Pardon me for being late. I had meditating to attend to and it seemed as though I had slipped off and went a bit too long hmm?" Katsu walked towards the group and stood in the back with his arms crossed over his chest.

OOC:

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
∂ιєкι υ¢нιнα - тнє υ¢нιнα ρяσ∂ιgу

User Image

────────────────────────────────

Dieki looked at the appearance of his two teammates not being surprised at all. Kouga was always the latest it seemed and Yosuke was always barely on time. "Pathetic." He said to the two of them as he glared at the two of them. "Be on time next time Kouga." He said to the boy. He then looked to Yosuke and then down to the academy ceremonies. "Just great." He lied, he didn't get much sleep being that he had been assigned various missions from their sensei lately and he hated the looks the villagers gave him.

Dieki had also been training more with his summons and with a certain someone with his snake ninjutsu. His demeanor was cold towards his teammates but he valued them as friends. In terms of skill Dieki considered himself to be the strongest of the three. He had raw skill and he was quick to adapt to his surroundings. While he was defined as a chunnin he was actually on par with a jounin although he hadn't taken the exam quite yet.

Looking at the two he felt it was now time to meet up with their sensei to see what he wanted. "Lets go to Shuichi now." He said as he disappeared with the use of the body flicker is body disappearing in a swirl of leaves as he reappeared on the street below heading towards the place where Shuichi was. He wanted to meet with them and he wondered what the man had to say. It had been awhile since their team had met up and he wondered if he was sending them on a special mission.

────────────────────────────────

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I wanted freedom
                                                Bound and restricted
                                                I tried to give you up
                                                But I'm addicted

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka looked at the twins and sighed. They were so troublesome however he knew that soon they would have to grow up. As genin they would be assigned tough missions especially in these times of strife and war. With the Sand village as their enemies as well as other enemies as well the two twins might have to fight to defend their village sooner or later. "You two need to train so you won't be killed on your next mission." He said honestly. "If you don't train you won't get stronger, if you don't get stronger you will be of no use to this village, stuck in a state of ungracefulness for the rest of your life..." He trailed off. "Shunned by the village and left behind lost in the mist forever." After finishig his rant figuring he got his point across he noticed the Sannin enter the room.

Katsu was one of the stronger swordsmen of the mist gaining the title of Sannin being one of three that were the strongest in the village beside the Mizukage. Fujitaka respected him greatly but not as much as his Mizukage that he swore to protect. "Long time no see Katsu, how is life treating you?" He asked briefly after hearing that Miku accepted the Mizukage's request. Upon hearing the words of Ryou, Fujitaka smirked behind his mask as he moved his hand up to it. "Don't worry, Lord Katsu will train you while Miku, Mizukage-sama, and I are gone." He said with a devilish grin under his mask. With the legendary sannin training them they would only be stronger upon their return.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image

██████ ███ ██████████ Uzumaki,Yosuke !

»TheReincarnatedKnucklehead«

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Yosuke let out a laugh while the two late males explained themselves. "I happens to the best of us," he smiled and shook his head. A serious male and two males along with a nin-kin who always joked around. Hearing Dieki, Yosuke looked to Kouga and chuckled. "I guess it seems we're needed for something special. Shuichi Sensei neer shows up anyways, so we have to go look for him again," Yosuke said and hopped off the bar. "Come on!" Yosuke yelled out happily and hopped over the side of the railing and onto the ground following after Dieki.

Their Sensei was probably drinking again. Tsunade-sama did it and now Shuichi Sensei gained his mother's traits quite perfectly. It must have ran in the family if that happened. Drunks! A smile was on Yosuke's face as he ran after Dieki's chakra signature and searched for his Sensei's as well. Were they finally going to go on a better mission? Lately he had been giving them chores around the village. No searching after defectors, no saving the village...only chasing cats, picking up garbage and attending to his office duties as well. Shuichi Sensei was pretty lazy in a sense that Yosuke never said anything. Catching up with Dieki, Yosuke looked back for Kouga and hummed a small little tune and walked by his teammates side. "I hope it's good. No more chasing cats. They don't like me," Yosuke sighed and let his head drop ashamed. He had tried to help them and he was only scratched in the process 100 percent of the time. It was sad really. But Shuichi Sensei had to give them something better for all their hard work around the village!

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

Kazuma watched as the twins ate there candy. Leaning back in his chair Kazuma gave a small sigh before rubbing the back of his head and looking over to Miku when she spoke saying that it would be a great honor to be his guard. Kazuma gave a nod but he noticed the sad look on her face. It must have been due to the fact that she would be leaving her family for a while. Yea that would do it. But being a ninja she would have many responsibilities that made it so that she would have to leave her family behind. Until they reached her rank that was. However when the kids stated that they would be fine Kazuma looked back at Miku when she said she would be his guard. " Happy to hear it. Get your things ready for like I said we will be leaving in two days. and don't worry about the twins. I will make sure they are protected. " When Fujitaka began to speak to the kids and rant to them Kazuma looked over to him then back at Ryou. His words were harsh but they were true. " He is right you know Ryou. The state our village is in right now can be called weak. Mainly because of all the traitors in it that go rouge or try to take my life. Grow strong so you can protect the village from all who would do harm to it. Promise me you will not let our home become weak." With that Kazuma looked over to the door when he heard the knock. When Katsu walked in Kazuma gave a nod before smiling lightly. Another of the Swordsmen. Good. Kazuma wanted to tell them all about what was going to happen. " No need to apologize Katsu. I was just telling everyone what will be happening in two days. In two days Fujitaka, Miku and myself will be heading for a meeting with the Hokage and Kazekage in hopes of forming an alliance with them. During this time I would like you to be in charge of the village. Keep it safe and make sure everything runs well. " Looking over at Ryou when he spoke about the lectures Kazuma smirked lightly before looking over at Fujitaka when he spoke about Katsu training him. " Thats not a bad idea Fujitaka. Katsu. Would you be willing to train the Water Dragon twins while we are gone as well. Under your watch they are sure to grow strong. " Waiting for an answer Kazuma leaned back slightly in his chair before rubbing his chin.

Doing: Speaking with Fujitaka,Water Dragon Family and Katsu
                          Thinking: Where are the other Swordsmen?
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Ruthless Wildcat

________________Tatsume, Katsu
________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Katsu thought about this as he looked down at the twins and sighed. "Mizukage-sama, you know I'm not a teacher," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck staring down at them. They were still just children, but even at his age he was far stronger than they were. A sigh escaped his lips as he thought about this. Making sure the village was running smoothly, he did that often enough when Kazuma had to step out. Fujitaka was always with him though...although, now that Katsu thought about this, he would trust Fujitaka with running the village either. He loved kids and all, but if Miku was to come back to her siblings being smashed into the ground by him over and over from training, that wouldn't have been a good sight to bestow upon the Sannin. But...if you didn't grow strong you couldn't protect your village.

"On one condition...The next time a mission comes into effect where you are needed Mizukage-sama, I want to go as well. I spent long enough here in the village making my roundabouts. I want to go and see the world instead of staying in Kirigakure my whole life. Fujitaka will take over their training next time," Katsu said with a smirk and gave that look to Fujitaka of 'I got you now.'. The man always seemed to be getting out of things and now Katsu wanted to go out. "I'll take them under my wing. Miku-chan...I'm sorry if you come back to them beaten. Sometimes a genin must learn through hardship," he said with a smile and looked down to the genin.

OOC:

User Image

xxxx██████ ██████ ██████
xxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXX Inoru INORU YAMANAKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXl o v e. i s. t h e. p r e l u d e. t o. d i s a s t e r. a n d. t r a g e d y.

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════

Inoru heard his name and turned to see the other male. He figured it was his last teammate. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at the male. “Its fine just doesn’t let it happen again. “He said in a bit of a stern tone. He did not know much about Udani although he did know he was incredibly good at Taijutsu. Although he figured as much since he heard that his grandfather was Rock Lee. He also heard that his training was very rigorous. Inoru did not know much about his other teammate in terms of skills and specialties. Although he was an Inuzuka which would mean he had a heightened sense of smell which would be a great asset to the team.

Inoru watched the Inuzuka introduce himself and smiled. He chucked lightly when the dog growled at him or not introducing it. “Nice to meet you. " he told the dog petting it lightly. Inoru cleared his throat. “That’s a good idea. We need to learn of each other’s skills or weakness to better our team. I know Shuichi's team is chuunin but we will work hard to surpass their team. We will be unstoppable. “He said in a very confident tone. The hokage's team was powerful. They had an Uchiha and an Uzamaki along with an Inuzuka. Inoru set the bar high for his team but he knew with hard work they would be able to beat them.

Inoru saw his sensei appear and after he mad his statement he vanished in a cloud of smoke. Inoru turned to his team. “Alright let’s go “He stated with a grin as he took off and headed towards the roof. When he arrived on the roof he sat down on a bench and waited for his teammates to show up. Inoru wondered what kind of test they will have to go through. His mother told him there would be a test but it varied from jounin to jounin. Inoru was prepared for it. He had learned a couple of his father’s clan jutsu. He also knew the mystical palm technique which he would use in case his teammate got hurt.

══════════════════════════════════════════╝

x ❤ █ ▌LOCATION : Academy Rooftops

x ❤ █ ▌COMPANY : Teammates
                                                                                                  x ❤ █ ▌MOOD Content

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff