Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dulcet Giver

17,015 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Through the mist xx 悪 夢 xx Through the woods xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Hear those screams in the middle of the night!? )
        Through the darkness And the Shadows
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am the who when you call who's there,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am the wind blowing through your hair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N I G H T M A R E!

I am the shadow
        On the MOON at night...
        Filling your dreams to the brim with F R I G H T
        Scream like a banshee!
        M-M-M-MONSTER!

RIVER SUYAKU

User Image

tab This kiss wasn't long, but it was sweet and gave the female a chance to get to know the taste of this male. When it was done the male held her in his arms and they looked into each others eyes for but a moment. So his name was Takamura...? Cute. River wouldn't admit it though....She'd have to lock her closet romantic ways away once more as they were coming through again...She didn't want a repeat of what happened last time she let her true self out. Pulling from his grasp just as he let her go. He walked away but slowly, giving River a moment to think before running after him. When the monster went to go look for the male...she was also scoping out the place for exits and hidden places....These would be of use to her family should anything happen, because even if she was falling head over heels for this male, she'd still put her family first.

tab She followed Takamura a bit before walking alongside him..She'd have asked her questions but she was trying to figure them out for herself before she asked them. What was the great war about...How safe would she and her family be? By the time she started piecing together possible solutions to getting out of this war, the female realized they were back into the same room where they had left Akito and the other guy.

tab "Are you done?! We're not looking for a love story! You either knock this s**t off or I'm leaving,"

tab River rose an eyebrow skyward before looking at Taka...So this male had placed her with him already? Odd. He seemed agitated, angry even. Whatever his problem was it'd be revealed soon. River walked forward shortly after Take walked into the room and stood a few feet from the angry male. She used her foot to move the table away from the two and lifting it with her foot she sent it into the wall next to her, creating a large hole. The table must have been made of really good wood because it still stood, River soon planted her rump on it and cross her legs her arms crossing in front of her chest. She cocked an eyebrow and then pursed her lips before speaking.

tab "You talk a good fight. Why not prove you are stronger here and now? If young medical nin's can pass his level now, then it should be an easy take down no? What is stopping you from taking him now? If you ask me the one talking so much s**t would be the one who just opened his bitchy little mouth. Whine and complain all you want but until you do something about it nothing will change and you will always be a weakling by nature, if you keep talking fights."

tab River paused a moment to let it sink in before continuing.

tab "However Takamura has just gained a new person for his side, and being the way that I am, I pledged myself therefor I am loyal to him. So if you think you can take him on, you had better go through me first. But unlike Akito there, You won't have it easy."

tab River uncrossed her legs and her arms. She swung her legs back and forth while her hands gripped the table. She just needed him to take a centimeter forward and she'd be on him like a starved dog to hickory smoked ham.

[ooc;I dunno...]

❞❚ LOCATION: Unknown xx❞❚ MOOD: Unknown xx❞❚ OUTFIT: Uniformxx❞❚ COMPANY: Taka | Akito | Unknownxx❞❚ VOICE: (Merida)xx❞❚ THEME: This is Halloween

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

INDI PANDA JONES

Le Iron Chef

Phoenix within

A Samurai

Neoshin Reborn

User Image

T a k a m u r a xx G o r o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌"I will do what needs to be done..."

Hearing Sozen go on and on made Takamura stop walking. Ok. He had about enough. Here he was doing what needed to be done and Sozen was simply having a little b***h fit. Turning around Takamura was about to say something but River beat him to the punch. Not only did she stick up for Takamura but she also made a window for air to flow in. Nice. On a serious note hearing River stand up for him was indeed something. No one but Nakata stuck up for Takamura. And Sozen said that he was with Nakata just as long as Takamura was? No he wasn't. Takamura knew Nakata when they were kids. Takamura was the one who helped make the group. Yet he was treated like crap. " No River. While I thank you for sticking up for me we still need Sozen. Even though he and the others of my old group are a bunch of pathetic ninja who get off on trying to belittle others. " With that Takamura walked back to Sozen and held out his hands. " Very well Sozen. Lets get this s**t out of the way so we can get back to work. Lets fight. Show me what you can do with that Sharingan that I gave to you. Show me how much of an Uchiha you are. Show me that your not all talk. " With that Takamura stood there waiting for a punch. If Sozen walked away he would have proven Takamura right and showed that with all the s**t he was just talking he was just scared of what Takamura had become. If he attacked Takamura would not hold back. He was tried of this s**t and he was going to n** it in the bud. " However if I win you shut the hell up and simply help me get things done. If you win I will leave and you will never hear or see from me again. Sound good? This is truly getting old and I think its about time to put the barking dogs down." With that Takamura waited for Sozen to do something.

Takamura's voice

Takamura's main theme
Takamura's battle theme
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Thinking: Things are coming together.
Doing: Sitting and waiting.

" To make sure my friend lives on..." ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ruthless Wildcat

xxxxxxTheBlackCat
SozenObitoUchiha

User Image

Sozen's gaze ha turned to River with a simple smile on his face. "You should know your place. You're nothing but a nuisance, you're not the first Takamura will ******** and you certainly won't be the last, trust me. You're nothing but a ninja, you say Sannin, you've earned that title hmm? You're nothing but a runt to the Leaf village honestly. Look at you," the male shrugged and chuckled. "You obviously don't know who you're talking to," huge Uchiha cooed and looked at Takamura as he began to speak.

"You Should keep your bitches on a leash, Takamura. You say we're pathetic hmm? Look at you. Getting taken out by an ANBU. How amazing," Sozen said and put a hand to his forehead and made a shocked face. How amazing! "Hmm, O like these terms, of course I won't follow them. You can't control me, Takamura. You can't control anyone but one person within this room," he smirked and relaxed. His Rinnegan went back to the Sharingan as his tomoe was different in each eye. One day though he would be as powerful as Nakata.

The tiger hand seal was shown as a smirk crossed Sozen's face. Without uttering a single word, the room was filled in pitch darkness to each and every person in the room. No matter what they were able to do, they were blind along with their summonings, although their other senses were perfectly fine. "This is nice, isn't it?" Sozen asked as shadows clones were summoned. Waking around all over the room, he was going to win this round, Takamura was not going to walk on him.

ooc;; .

Dulcet Giver

17,015 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Through the mist xx 悪 夢 xx Through the woods xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( Hear those screams in the middle of the night!? )
        Through the darkness And the Shadows
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am the who when you call who's there,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am the wind blowing through your hair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N I G H T M A R E!

I am the shadow
        On the MOON at night...
        Filling your dreams to the brim with F R I G H T
        Scream like a banshee!
        M-M-M-MONSTER!

RIVER SUYAKU

User Image

tab "You should know your place. You're nothing but a nuisance, you're not the first Takamura will ******** and you certainly won't be the last, trust me. You're nothing but a ninja, you say Sannin, you've earned that title hmm? You're nothing but a runt to the Leaf village honestly. Look at you,"

tab And

tab "You obviously don't know who you're talking to,"

tab Rivers face didn't falter. Her eyes however flickered and seemingly glowed as her anger rose at his words. Her hands clenched the table harder, hard enough to break the wood that was strong enough to break a wall without breaking. That should explain how pissed off River was at his words.

tab "Uh..No I think I know good and well who I am talking too. A dead man walking. Or in this case talk- No bitching is more like it. Uchiha huh? An inbred piece of low life s**t like you thinks you are so high an mighty? Yes Takamura keep your bitches on their leashes, how you ever let his mother off her leash...Why it's to hard to fathom. "

tab River kept her head when the lights went off. He was using some sort of cowardly move to hide himself... In the darkness. Really? Cowards the lot of Uchiha. River crossed her leg and sighed. She could feel the clones being made and shook her head before reaching for her blades.

tab "Coward. Have to hide behind shadows now do you? Can't fight your own battle fairly? Wimp. Baby. Chicken. All those low life names for low life inbred scum."

tab She did a quick movement of her hands, in a second a lighting ball formed on her blade, the white light illuminated the room, suddenly the coward uchiha was able to be seen, since River's move was to be offensive she used some of her chakra to keep it on her blade while letting it grow very very slowly. Her other blade was at ready to strike any of the shadow clones if they came near.

tab River turned her head to watch Akito...Would he help or would he not? If he didn't...and Attacked..River would go sage mode to end this quickly.

[ooc;The lightning ball doesn't have hand signals..so...yeah...]

❞❚ LOCATION: Unknown xx❞❚ MOOD: Unknown xx❞❚ OUTFIT: Uniformxx❞❚ COMPANY: Taka | Akito | Sozenxx❞❚ VOICE: (Merida)xx❞❚ THEME: This is Halloween

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men."
merpderpderpderpderp══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ Several Hours Ago ]

Several miles to the southwest of Kumo, at the border leading into Shimogakure, several Kumo-nin formed a line preparing for an incoming shinobi of unknown allegiance. It was a woman with long and straight blonde hair, styled into seven braids. Her eyes were golden, her lips full, and a she had a beauty mark located under the right side of her nose. She had a curvaceous figure; her most distinctive features of it being her very large breasts and wide hips. Her main attire was composed of a skin-tight black suit that had a floral design on the abdomen as well as long black gloves, and black and gray heels. The sleeves of her suit were tucked into golden cuffs, giving them a puffy look, and they were adorned with golden suns. "Well now what do we have here? Little boys come out to play with a big girl like me...Cute." Nah increased her running speed, causing the trail of dust she left in her wake to grow three times in size. Noticing this, the Kumo-nin border guards readied themselves, several of them shaking in anticipation. Once she was just a few yards away from the guards, Nah did a cartwheel which turned into a rapid succession of back handsprings. Finishing off her acrobatic display with a high back flip into the air and over the Kumo-nin's head, Nah blew them a kiss midair and landed on the other side of the border.

Without pause, Nah continued on her way towards Kumogakure, increasing her running speed until she would look like nothing more than a black and gold blur to those who saw her. As she quickly approached a large rock mound that stood between her and Kumo, Nah drew Shikemono and aimed it at the mounds base. Knowing that what she was about to do was dangerous, Nah said a little prayer in her head and pulled Shikemono's trigger. "Explosion Release!" A thin focused stream of chakra shot from the barrel of the gun and hit the side of the mound, causing the mound to shine brightly before it exploded, sending debris everywhere. Running through the raining debris, Nah ducked and dodged as much of the falling rock as she could, before leaping into the air using the larger rocks as stepping stones to gain some height. Once she was at the zenith of her ascent, Nah spun like a top clearing a large distance in one fell swoop. As she landed on the ground in front of the large crater created by her attack, Nah knelt down on one knee catching her breathe for a moment.

"I don't remember it being this far...If I get there and all the action is over with, somebody is going to get a spanking!!!" Nah said angrily before continuing towards Kumo.

[ And now... ]

Despite Kumogakure being a short ten minutes away from her previous position, Nah reached the village several hours later. Having taken the long route around the mountains, believing she was taking a shortcut, Nah came to stand before the massive wall created by Den with her Sage Art, Earth Release: Homage to the Ninth Biju, Honor to the Lightning Shadows jutsu! Staring at the massive wall, Nah had no desire to climb it and all of her attempts at destroying it with brute strength had failed. She was left with no choice, Nah was going to have to employ the same jutsu she used to destroy that mound a few miles back. Drawing Shikemon and placing the barrels against the wall, Nah wasted no time and pulled the trigger. Instead of a thin stream of chakra pouring from the gun barrel like before, a much larger, much stronger wave of explosive chakra emerge causing an monstrous explosion that would shake the entire wall.

As the dust cleared, Nah's hair would be singed in a comical fashion and a puff of smoke would escape from her lips adding to hilarity of the situation. As she looked on at the point of impact, Nah's mouth dropped open and she let out a loud scream of disappointment. The wall didn't have as much as a scratch on it, leaving Nah with no choice but to climb it or walk around it. After several attempts at climbing the wall, she realized there was abnormal chakra strewn through the rock making up the stone wall, it cancelled out her chakra making it impossible to climb leaving her with one option, leaping over it. Nah took a few steps back to get a running start, using her momentum to propel herself upwards until she reached the midpoint of the wall. As she felt herself falling back downwards, Nah kicked off the wall and aimed Shikemono at the ground below. "Explosion Release!" She shouted forcing out the same explosive chakra as before, and propelling herself into the air like a human rocket. In seconds she cleared the wall and then some, flipping forward as she cancelled her Explosion Release to begin her descent to the ground below.

Nah landed in front of the massive wall, kneeling down and looking around at several Kumo-nin who were eyeing her down suspiciously. Pleased with the attention she was getting Nah looked around to see if she could see who she was looking for, but to no avail. Leaping to a nearby rooftop to get a better vantage point, Nah was able to locate two men who appeared to be of some importance, one robed in white garbs, and the other in not so Kumoesque style clothing. Nah leapt from the rooftop and onto the ground running towards the two men hurriedly. Once she reached them, she came to a skidding stop and her eyes fell upon the them both. "Tell me? Are you on the side of Kumo or the Kuronohi?" Nah questioned, gauging her next course of action off of their response.

Dark Sea Captain
Le Iron Chef
User Image

Shen Munakata a.k.a Mad Monk

Location - Yugakure
Health - 100%
Energy - 96%
Company -
Thoughts - "Haven't been back hear in a while."

Feeling the powerful blow of the wind through his body and face Shen was only mere minutes away from his next destination. The land of hot water was one of Shen favorite places to go to because of one thing, the hot springs of course. All those springs for people to bathe in and yet it would be his group next location for another base operations. Shen could only wonder if they would use these locations or not but that was all up to Takamura. Wiping the thought from his mind for the moment the monk eventually began to see a few blankets of hot steam coming from the village known as hot water. Kicking off one more time with great force his body came down like a comet before Shen made a large splash in one of the springs while stopping as waves would spread out all around him. The villagers would run by the scene and wait for a figure to come from the distorted air that was caused by the hot waves. The monk would appear with a smile and wave at the civilians as some of them knew him from his many travels to the springs.

Taking out the scroll given to him by Takamura, Shen would ask to speak with the daimyo of hot water about his group and the upcoming war which the people had no problem directing him. After a relatively short time of coming to good terms with the daimyo he'd hand over the scroll to him and bow in respect before taking his leave from his castle.
"Looks like my job out here is done, time to report back to Takamura." After performing some stretches for his legs it was time to head back to tachigakure. Figuring he had rested long enough the monk set back up with a clear runway and began sprinting at high speed before leaping into the air and kicking his feet one after the other in quick secession to rush his butt back to base where everyone was surely up and hopefully getting along with each other. . .

~Do something. Do anything. It won't work~

User Image

~The killer in me is unstoppable~

Devoted Hunter

INDI PANDA JONES

Le Iron Chef

Phoenix within

A Samurai

Neoshin Reborn

User Image

T a k a m u r a xx G o r o

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌"I will do what needs to be done..."

Takamura stood there once everything went dark. Hearing Sozen and hearing River Takamura sighed and closed his eyes. This was stupid. Here Takamura was trying to get things ready and Sozen was here not wanting to help. What would Nakata say if he saw this? Would he be on Sozen's side? Takamura doubted it. Because this s**t right here was just taking up time. And since when did Takamura give Sozen one single order? Never. He asked him to do things. He even let the man keep the title of leader. Takamura didn't try and take the role. He was simply bringing people here to help. But no. Sozen just had to b***h and moan. However that rage was one of the main things that Takamura loved about the Uchiha. He didn't mind the rage. But he would not be talked down to. Doing a few hand seals and muttering to himself Takamura called out his summoning in a hushed voice. Takamura was no longer playing around. This was the Takamura that killed so many people back in the day. ANBU and all. " Tri summoning: Three great dragons." With that three great dragons from the room breaking the building and letting out a mighty roar. The falling ruble would not hit anyone though. Doing more hand seals Takamura opened his eyes showing the dragon eyes before taking control over the three dragons. " Grand dragon calamity: Three devastating breaths." With that The dragons opened there mouths and fired wind, water and fire down at Sozen. During this time Takamura had his personal summoning grab River and Akito and take them to a safe area so they wouldn't get caught up in the fight.

Takamura's voice

Takamura's main theme
Takamura's battle theme
Health: 100
Energy: 100
Thinking: Things are coming together.
Doing: Sitting and waiting.

" To make sure my friend lives on..." ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image
bakku kasu nara
head jonin

Explosion had been heard in the distance causing the male to quickly get into a combat ready mode. Another attack so soon? It couldn't have been the Kuronohi. Maybe just a group of bandits sought to try to take over Kumogakure even though they still had forces. Bakku was just surprised though to see an attack so soon, even after he got there but e would help no matter what. A figure stood atop the massive monument, by themselves? Bakku was confused. What was going on here? Relaxing a little bit, he straightened up when the shinobi ran towards them in a seemingly hurried way.

As she skidded to a stop in front of them, Bakku looked at the male next to him confused and back to the woman who asked who they aligned with. "Nara Bakku, Head Jōnin of Konohagakire, ally of Kumogakure," he stated solemnly to the female and had left the male his formal invitation. She seemed to be in a rush, but for what? Was she looking for someone within the village or people she could trust for something important. "it may not be my place to speak, but who are you? My apologies for asking," Balku said to the male next to him and stared at the female before them.

|| OOC:: ||

Devoted Hunter

Domina Gratia

User Image

↘↘ Dy n a m i c

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCy a n ↙↙

✘✘✘I am Judge...Jury...and Executioner!

C was on his way back to the Raikage office. It would seem as if his time as temp Raikage would last a bit longer. Just then a woman appeared before him asking if he was part of the Kuronohi. Standing there as if dumbstruck by such a question. However he kept calm and closed his eyes. " No miss. At the moment I hold the duty of temp Raikage until Raikage-sama wakes up. You ask about the Kuronohi. I guess that means you fought them?" Cyan asked before looking the woman over. Well she didn't look like a member of the Kuronohi. But that didn't mean much. Then again she could have attacked Cyan here and now. So that shows something right? Cyan truly didn't know anymore. He was just trying to do what he could until the Raikage woke up and took over things again. The ninja alliance was the main thing that needed to be looked over right now. Bakku Nara was helping out as much as he could which Cyan thanked and at the moment things were still crazy around Kumo. Cyan was doing all he could to keep the villagers calm. When Bakku spoke up Cyan gave a slight nod before placing his hand behind his back. " The Nara clan leaders asks a good question. Who are you miss? And what business do you have here?"

Doing: Attacking invaders
                                      Thinking: Your hour of Judgment is at hand.
                                      Health: 90%
                                      Chakra: 80%
                                      Sounds like: This
                                      Theme Song: Hour of Judgement
                                      OOC: Edit

And I find you guilty on all accounts!✘✘✘
User Image

Prodigy of Iron - Mifune, Seishiro

Location - Kumogakure
Health- 100%
Chakra- 85%
Company- Cyan, Bakku and Nah
Thoughts- "Great another attack, but this woman seems lost?"

Waiting for a word from the Nara whether he was going to stay or perhaps be on his way back to konoha a bit of commotion reached Seishiro's ears. What could have been this time he thought. Kumo had been through enough destruction as it is but hell he still had a load of chakra left and plenty of anger to put out on someone. Running to the scene while gripping his sheath at his waist the samurai hoped he wouldn't have to engage in another war to save cloud from another remodeling job. A couple minutes later he arrived to the scene where the current raikage Cyan was engaged in conversation with a mysterious woman.

It seemed Bakku had made it to witness the situation as well which made Seishiro last to join in. It phased him somewhat to get there late but the young man would stand his ground behind Cyan with one hand resting on top of his the hilt of this sword for quick access just in case the intruder got hostile. For now the samurai would keep his mouth shut and see how things played out.

Outofcharacter
Seishiro almost left out again? gonk

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

"Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men."
merpderpderpderpderp══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With the back of one hand pressed against her hip and the other clasped firmly around the handle of Shikemono, which she was using to scratch her head, Nah listened to both men as they introduced themselves. Her suspicions about the attire of the shinobi who called himself Bakku of the Nara Clan, were confirmed as he spoke of his allegiance to Konohagakure. Although he questioned who she was, Nah decided to hold off on a response until the much larger, dark skinned male finished speaking. Hearing that he was the acting Raikage made Nah c**k a brow before moving closer to him to examine his facial features. "Pshah! If I would've fought the Kuronohi, those good for nothin sons of bitches wouldn't be much of a problem anymore." Nah said cockily as she stood erect and placed both of her hands on her hips.

"My name is Nah, some call me Gran Nah, but to you two, I am Nah. I am here for one reason and one reason alone, to check up on my granddaughter Denny. Have you seen her? Is she dead? If so who killed her and who let her die?" Nah said in her normal rushed and snappy tone, snapping her fingers to rush a reply. "I don't have all day, so make your answers short and sweet just the way I like it!" Nah said looking back and forth between Bakku and Cyan waiting for a reply, that is before yet another would join the group. Nah's eyes scanned the man instinctively, and she immediately knew who he was despite having never met him before. The boy was a dead ringer for Mifune, that stern old samurai from the Land of Steel. Nah's eyes immediately fell upon the boys hand which was resting on his sword, and she smiled chuckling to herself before turning back to look at Cyan and Bakku.

Dark Sea Captain
Le Iron Chef
Neoshin Reborn

Devoted Hunter

Domina Gratia

User Image

↘↘ Dy n a m i c

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCy a n ↙↙

✘✘✘I am Judge...Jury...and Executioner!

Hearing the woman speak Cyan crossed his arms across his chest before closing his eyes. So every ninja was so strong that they could take on the enemy eh? Every ninja but him it seemed. Whatever. Cyan truly had enough of thinking about what happened. Hearing her say she was here to check on her granddaughter Denny Cyan opened his eyes and looked at the woman. She must have meant Den Wo. " Hm. You must mean Den Wo. She is not dead. She went off somewhere with her lover. Most likely to there home in the mountains or something. But then again with all thats going on they might have went back to Iwa. Hard to say. " With that Cyan gave a bow before looking off into the distance. " Now if you excuse me I have alot to tend to until the old man wakes up. If You really want to find Den Wo I recommend ether sticking around here for a bit longer or heading to Iwa. It was nice meeting you miss." With that Cyan looked back at Seishiro. " Seishiro do you think you can show nah around? That is if she plans on staying." Looking back at Nah Cyan rose his eyebrow before placing his hand in his pocket. " Do you plan on staying? Or heading to Iwagakure ?" Waiting for an answer Cyan kept his guard up but kept one hand behind his back and the other in his pockets.

Doing: Attacking invaders
                                      Thinking: Your hour of Judgment is at hand.
                                      Health: 90%
                                      Chakra: 80%
                                      Sounds like: This
                                      Theme Song: Hour of Judgement
                                      OOC: Edit

And I find you guilty on all accounts!✘✘✘
User Image
User Image
_____|Anbu|_____
|Kumo Medic | Sensor|

With the Raikage's arm attached and the man stable, Akaei had been prepared to look for Den so he would make sure she was recovering as well. As he began to leave Kumogakure he took a moment outside the walls to locate her chakra or what he could find of it. As he searched he picked up on someone moving towards the village in a rather roundabout way. When the chakra suddenly became stronger, it was no surprise to the sensor when he heard a loud explosion. The attempt has seemed to have failed since the figure began to climb over the large rock wall and into the interior of the village. Letting out a groan he quickly returned and soon found a woman he had never seen before standing in front of Cyan and another man that Akaei didn't recognize. He waited a few moments to see what the conversation was about and was surprised when it seemed to be about Den Wo. As it seemed she did not want to cause trouble, Akaei appeared next to Cyan in a blur. The medic seemed indifferent to the man that now held the rank of Raikage, but maybe that was because he was also just as indifferent to the actual Raikage as well.

"Den Wo has left the village for the mountains, but not towards Iwagakure as far as I can tell. I was about to leave and go check on her condition if you wish to accompany me." Giving a nod to Cyan, Seishiro, and Bakku he leaned towards the trio before lowering his voice. "The Raikage is stable and resting at the moment. I do not recommend bothering the man till he has rested up, he got pretty mangled up after all." With a bow of his head to the mysterious woman and the others he began to head off towards the main gates of Kumo. " I will wait at the exit should you decide to accept my invitation."

Once at the front gates of Kumo he began to scan for Den or her lover's chakra. Fortunately for Akaei, flying a platform of metal tended to leave a pretty big wake of chakra after it and after 10 minutes he had a rough idea in what direction they had gone. Instead of setting off right away, he decided to wait and see if the woman was going to show up or go a different path.

((Won't be back on till this afternoon.))

Perfect Gaian

User Image
~^~
Mitsuyoshi

"A four foot tall ball of sunshine. "
~Leaf Nin~

The home in the middle of the forest with a few other buildings both inhabited and abandoned around it was being filled with rumbles and screams of something suffering within. Several villagers have even locked themselves into their homes being too afraid to leave their homes as the screams and sounds continued inside the abandoned home. Mitsuyoshi was in the living room of the home gripping her head as she fell against the wall digging her nails into her scalp as she kept gritting her teeth. Clenching her jaws so tight her mouth kept showing the black maw of fangs as she growled and hyperventilated. Still on her knees she hit her forehead against the wall then punched it before slamming both hands into the floor cracking the entire section of the flooring. "Get Out Of My Head!" she screamed as loud as she could with her eyes glazed over, the girl oozing clear liquid from her mouth as her lips remained peeled back fully showing the black maw that was her devilish mouth.

Twisting her head to the far right with it tilted towards the ground she began to tremble as she kept loosing her breath, the Snake girl going completely insane. Collapsing she hugged her chest as she began to tear up and cry while on the ground, her little white hands and feet shaking while laying there. Getting violently angry again she smashed her fist into the floor before starting to laugh a bit as she tried proping herself up with her arms. "If I cant get you out I'll Make you get out" she sneered in her whispering tone with a smile untill she gasped gripping her head where she kept on crying and trembling in fear as something was fighting for control of her own body. "No No No NO NO Dont!" she growled and screamed as something clicked inside her mind making her lurch up on her knees making her sit up with innocent wide eyes.

"Ghh? Where am I? .. Mommy? Daddy? .." said Mitsuyoshi in a different voice of a child untill twisting her head going to a relaxed face with half closed eyes. "Now we have three people fighting over this body" said the lighter tone Mitsuyoshi after releasing the captive soul of the person who used to own this body.
Going to an angry bitter face she began growling violently as she soon smashed her hand against the ground letting out a bellowing ear shattering roar.

Poor Mitsuyoshi...

Ruthless Wildcat

User Image
bakku kasu nara
head jonin

Bakku had cocked a brow at the female who was basically demanding. He did know about Den Wo, but he never physically saw her. Sannin of Iwagakure, she was pretty powerful he heard. Listening to the group talk, Bakku decided to stay out of it before they tried to find out where she was. "There's a strategically placed landmarker of a house. By itself, seems like that's where they would be. I saw it when I was coming over, I was checking out the surrounding area around Iwa and Kumo to see what the damage was." That was all he was going to say for right now. Nah. The name sounded oddly familiar. It was like Bakku heard it somewhere once before but he couldn't place his finger on it. Oh well, that feeling would soon disappear as he crossed his arms over his chest which was a bad habit he had and relaxed a bit more. "Nah. Gran Nah, hmm? The Bloodline Bandit, I'm actually impressed you're still around," it finally clicked as a smirk crossed his face. "It's not an insult either, trust me," Bakku chuckled and looked towards the trio surrounding him before he fell silent once more and looked around lazily.

|| OOC:: ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces