Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Millionaire

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

+++Udani,The Strong Fist, Lee +++

Udani woke from his long night rest. He laid in bed a little longer then he should of but getting motivation to get up was the hardest thing for him to do some mornings. He finally found the energy to get up and out of bed. He wasted no time he grabbed his attire and hopped in the shower. Several minutes later a fully clothed Udani walked out of his bathroom. He walked around his room collecting a few minor things he needed. He grabbed his Kunai and Shuriken pouch. Placing it on his thigh. He placed his weights on his arms and legs he couldn't sleep with them on was to hard to sleep. After about 20 minutes of tiding up his room and finishing getting ready Udani walked out of his house. He has about ten minutes to kill before he had to go to the academy. So he figured He would train for five minutes and then head over. He stood in the back yard facing a Adult size training dummy. He lifted up his arm as he assumed a fighting position that was centered around defense at the moment. He liked to switch up his stances depending on how he planned on attacking.

Udani started to circle the dummy. In his mind he was actually fighting another shinobi. He then attacked as he aimed a solid punch at the stomach but at the last second moved to the side as if parried. He threw a few more as his punches hit the wood heavy hit sounds came off from the dummy. The hits sounded like someone taking a stone and hitting it hard against wood. He leaped back a bit then leaped forward at the dummy. He started a barrage of kicks stating with a kick to the lower midsection, Then the Upper midsection, then the chest, finally he finished it off with by flipping off the dummy landing on the ground and doing a powerful spin kick to the dummies feet. He stood back as if to watch an enemy lay on the ground. He acted as if the high attacks were blocked so to confuse the enemy he went low and aimed to drop the guy on his backside. " Alright " He said congratulation himself he looked around and then saw a clock and looked as if the color in his face drained. " AHH! I'M GONNA BE LATE" He said as he grabbed his pack and dashed off towards the Academy he didn't want to be late on they day he got to meet his squad.

Udani dashed off fast as he made it to the academy but it was to late. They were almost done and he sighed. " Late again." He rubbed his head but a stern voice from behind him cleared his throat. " Udani i told you to be here on time." Udani looked scared as he turned around his father stood before him. In his hand was Udani's forehead protecter and a piece of paper with his squad and teammates on it. " Don't expect anything of your self if you are always late." His father said but then in a split second he went from stern to a happy father. " But thats in the past configurations on becoming a Genin Son." He said as he fitted the head band on a belt and tied it around his sons waste like was tradition in his family." Wear it with pride. Now go find your squad ." He said as he handed him the paper and gave him a good boot in the tush to send him along. Udani staggered foward a few steps as he rubbed his butt from where he was kicked. " My father is weird." He said as he kept walking. He looked at the list and saw he had Inoru on his team. He knew the guy from class he was liked by everyone. Udani looked around and saw Inoru talking to another boy and he walked towards him." Inoru" He said calling to him and jogging a bit. " Eh Looks like i'm on your Squad. Sorry for being late." He said a sheepish smile on his face.

OOC:

iiCrimsonROse

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

Walking through the streets of Kirigakure Kazuma gave a few nods to the villages people. They were excited to see there Mizukage out and walking around. Kazuma mostly spent his time inside the Mizukage mansion thanks to all the paper work. The only times he would not be in his office was when he was training or sparing with the other Seven Swordsmen of the mist. So this was a rare treat not just for the people of the village but for Kazuma as well. He always loved walking through the village. Rubbing his chin as he gave a few more nods to the people he passed Kazuma looked behind him when Fujitaka spoke. Fujitaka spoke in such a serious voice when it came to Kazuma's safety. The Mizukage couldn't' not help but smile. Placing his hands behind his back Kazuma gave a nod when Fujitaka spoke about the Sand Village. He was right. If the Hokage formed an alliance with Kazuma then Kazuma would have to form an alliance with the Kazekage. Though they had been at each others throats many times Kazuma was all for the idea of peace between the two villages. Kazuma was doing what he could to make his village thrive. And he was doing many great things over the years. But they needed help. So many ninja turned criminals in the Village of the Mist. It was something that needed to stop. Maybe with the Leaf and Sand backing him the rouge ninja would think twice about doing such a thing. One could only hope. " Yes. I was thinking about that myself. But the Kazekage is another problem all together. I'm sure that if the Hokage says yes to my proposal of an alliance the Kazekage will say yes as well. Thanks to Naruto and Gaara the two villages have always been very close to each other. I'm sure that still stands now." Looking around the village Kazuma spotted a child trying to steal some fruit. Watching as the vendor grabbed the child and was about to smack him Kazuma grabbed the vendors hand and pulled out some cash before handing it to the vendor. Looking at the Mizukage with wide eyes the vendor gave a nervous smile before bowing and moving back behind the stand. Looking down at the child who was crying slightly Kazuma not only handed him more fruit but some cash as well before tipping his hat to the boy. The small child gave a missing tooth smile to Kazuma and a happy laugh before running over to his mother and father who were sitting on the side of the street. Looking over at the family Kazuma stood there for a moment before looking back at Fujitaka when he spoke. " If all goes well I plan on meeting the Hokage two days from now. That is if I get a letter from him. " Walking over to the family Kazuma gave them all the money he had on him at the moment which was a very nice amount. Looking up at there Mizukage the family began to cry happy tears before hugging there child close to them. Thanking the Mizukage Kazuma gave a nod before walking off. The money he gave the family was enough to buy a small house. That money was for Kazuma though. He was going to buy some training tools but that family needed it more. " The Kazekage...I wonder how he will take this meeting. One can only wonder if he will think that the Hokage is plotting against him. " Thats when Kazuma gave a slight chuckle at his own words and how stupid they were. " Doubtful. I have heard great things about Hokage Senju. The man is loyal to a fault. I like that. Meeting with him will be an interesting event." With that said Kazuma looked up at the sky as the clouds began to form overhead. It was about to rain.

Doing: Walking around the village with Fujitaka
                          Thinking: Speaking with the Kazekage...a problem on its own.
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Beloved Genius

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka smirked when he heard the man talk about the Senju. It had been awhile since the world had seen a Senju, it was almost as if they were going extinct. Shuichi was in fact one of the last of his clan and that meant his village was looking for the man to reproduce soon to create an heir or couple for his clan. His clan was definitely better then the cursed Uchiha clan anyways. Fujitaka felt that Shuichi Senju was what that village needed at the moment, someone strong, maybe just as Naruto and someone that had a strong will to create peace.

Nodding to his kage in his faith in the Hokage the man just agreed feeling if the Mizukage felt he was alright then he would for now. When he talked about the Kazekage beliving that the two villages might be plotting against him the swordsmen shook his head. "The bond between the villages are too strong for the Kazekage to believe that the Hokage would betray him." Or at least that was what the swordsmen believed.

Shinobi were always on edge and shouldn't fully trust anyone but it seemed that in the days of the Shinobi Alliance that it had worked. He knew his Mizukage would take the village in the direction that it needed to go but first he wanted to see if this alliance with the leaf and possibly the sand would work out first. Watching as the Mizukage kindly saved the young thief and showed him kindness by giving him the food that he tried to steal as well as some money the ANBU smiled behind his mask. The Mizukage was so caring it seemed at times and it really showed why he was the leader of the village.

When the man mentioned in two days time, the ANBU noted it. "I suppose you want me to accompany you as your guard." He said to the man with a hint of a sarcastic nature. Fujitaka was the mans right hand he knew the man would ask for him to accompany him. There had to be a reason he had asked him to join him on a stroll to talk about the subject after all. He wondered who else he would take though, there was the other swordsmen of the mist known as the Water Serpent who held control over Kiba, Suirō, Miku. He wondered if she would be up for the task as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image

User Image
"Fools dance around fire to be merry. Warriors use fire seriously to their own advantage. You can be both... You just have to choose the right moment."
火 Konohagakure 火 | Hokage Guard | God Of Fire

"I see lights.... all around... City lights.... in my town..." a brown haired male don a multiple piece outfit walk through the streets of the Konohagakure, heading towards the back of the village to the largest building known as the Hokage's mansion, humming a tune that was stuck in his head. This male went by the name of Tokujo Sarutobi. He was apart of the Hokage's Guard but today was his day off. Welllllll, no really off because the Hokage's life is always in danger as long as the man continue's to live but today Tokujo was more relaxed and carefree than usual. He wanted to get into some mischief but he needed a wing man. What person better to ask than the Hokage himself.

Oh the trouble they could get in. They could head into the town over the way for the night and go drinking, and gambling and spy on women in the bath house it'll be perfect. Tokujo wore a dope smile on his face just thinking about all these thing causing people to look at him. He snapped back to reality and wiped his mouth in case he might have been drooling while fantasizing, as he does from time to time. With all the thoughts race in his head he was so surprised that he didn't run to the Hokage's office. Tokujo turned his head then...
                                                        BAM!

Smacked his head right against the Hokage's office door. "How did I get here so fast?" Tokujo asked himself. Maybe he did run there while he drifted off. Regardless. He opened the door without knocking, not knowing how that would affect Shuichi... as it depends from time to time. Sometimes he scolds, other times Tokujo gets thrown out the window for forgetting his manners, with Shuichi mumbling something about dishonoring the Sarutobi clan which would prompt Tokujo to climb back into the window like a monkey. It just all depended.

"IIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII-SAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAA!" howled Tokujo at the purple haired male. "Are you done being boring yet? I wanna go out and have some fun, and I thought you should come with me. I was thinking about going into the next townnnnn.... do a little gambling....get s**t-faced.... spy on women at the bathhouse. You know fun stuff." By the time Tokujo had finished he was that the Hokage's desk head tilted back, leaving 4 inches of space between his and Shuichi's...

"I think you have a booger in your nose there."

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

Listening to Fujitaka speak about the bond that the Leaf and Sand held Kazuma gave a small nod before rubbing his chin. Such a bond was very hard to break. A meeting between the two Kages would not be enough to break such a bond. If Kazuma didn't meet with the Kazekage then it would be enough to raise a few questions maybe. But nothing else. Kazuma wishes that the Village hidden in the Mist has a bond like that with another Village. But with there history of traitors it was easy to see why not many people trusted the Mist. But Kazuma saw this in a different light. The Mist villages past was a bloody one. It showed that they were truly fierce in battle. One only had to look at Kazuma and Fujitaka when they did battle to see that. If you were the enemy of the Mist village no mercy was shown. None what so ever. That never changed. The only thing Kazuma wanted was for the ninja of the village to remain loyal to the village. They could all follow Fujitaka as an example. Hearing Fujitaka speak to him about joining him as his guard Kazuma looked back at the ninja before giving a small smile. " Hmm! But of course. Would I have it any other way? Though I do plan to bring some of the other swordsmen of the Mist as well. Maybe Miku? Goodness knows that she could stand to get out of the village for a while. Who knows? Maybe someone will try to attack me when we leave the village and you and her can show why the Seven Swordsman of the Mist are not to be taken lightly. That they have in fact gotten stronger than the swordsmen of the past. " Kazuma smirked before turning and making his way toward his mansion again. " I think I will start writing my letter for the Kazekage. If the Hokage meets with me it might make things go faster if the Kazekage is there as well. That being the case maybe I should bring the rest of the Seven with me just in case things go south. " Rubbing his chin Kazuma simply placed that thought in the back of his head before looking back at his right hand man again. " That last mission I sent you on. Did the two missing ninja put up a fight? Or did it bore you again like the rest?" Waiting for an answer Kazuma opened the door to the mansion before heading down the hallway toward the steps that would lead him to his office. Maybe it was time to have the Seven Swordsmen meet again for another training session. Samehada would love that most likely.

Doing: getting ready to write a letter.
                          Thinking: How will I even start this letter?
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Beloved Genius

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'monmywaytohell'sacrehowwillIevergettoheavenUser Image

User Imageshe broke your throne
and she cut your hair
and from your lips she drew the
HALLELUJAH

User Image
SHUICHI SENJU

ι ωιℓℓ вяєαк тнαт cυяѕє.,
if there's ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ ρєαcє,
and ι ωιℓℓ find it,
I WON'T GIVE UP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shuichi was just about to get up and get ready to leave and go explore the village when suddenly a large thump went on his door as if someone had ran into it. Then his door would have been opened by known other then Tokujo Sarutobi, one of his guards. He had done this all the time which had greatly angered the short tempered Hokage. It was a trait that he had seemed to gain from his genetic mother Tsunade. When the man ended up at his desk and was extremely close to his face the Hokage just started to get irritated.

The Hokage watched as the man went on about bath houses and perverted acts and gambling. Truth be told Shuichi didn't really pick up any of his sensei's perverted nature. He was very noble and honorable a trait he must have picked up from his mother or maybe even from the First Hokage. While Shuichi drank on occasion and sometimes gambled he didn't like to gamble that often liking to save his money.

In the weekly ninja magazine that had started in Konoha he had been ranked one of the most wealthy shinobi in the world beside other notable shinobi. Most of this was due to inheritance and his personal earnings due to his missions he had done throughout his lifetime. Being Hokage also contributed to that but he had been quite wealthy before being Hokage. Snapping out of his daze he noticed that the boy was rather close to his face still even commenting on a bugger in his nose. As he would have said that a punch would have hit him square on the head with not any enhanced chakra behind it just raw strength that was still strong enough to send the man flying back into the outside wall.

Sighing slightly as he stood up he signed the document that the Mizukage had sent him and sent it back to him in a agreeing reply saying he wanted to meet up. "How disgraceful..." He said to the Sarutobi. "Your manners are shot, and your such a pervert, you should treat women better." He commented as he shook his head and then got a tissue and cleaned his nose. He couldn't go out with a bugger in his nose. Walking out into the hallway, the Hokage looked at the shinobi. "Oh how you resemble Konohamaru-sama." He said to the boy as he reached out his hand to help him up.

This had seemed to happen every time the young boy had came to visit. "Lets go get some saki, your right I do need a break." Shuichi was just like his mother in a way that he usually got extremely drunk off of large amounts of Saki and he loved it. "Lets go Tokujo." He said with a smile. He respected the man and his prowess. He knew that he was a great clan head of the Sarutobi clan.

Beloved Genius

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka smirked as the man commented that the current swordsmen were stronger of those of the past. He wished that he could prove that fact some day, but for now all he could do was picture such a fearsome battle between current and past swordsmen. It went as far as to say that the new swordsmen were definitely all strong and fearsome though. He knew that he himself was definitely a large contender in battle. Every generation was stronger then the last though and he had faith that they were the best generation of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist so far.

When he mentioned sending a letter to the Kazekage he nodded. That would be best to send a letter to inform the Kazekage of what was going on so he wasn't blind sided by the act and it was taken the wrong way. Fujitaka wondered if the Kazekage would even come though. "I would limit it to two guards, because if you bring more then two it might be perceived as an ambush or attack on the kages." He commented giving a bit of his two cents.

When the Mizukage had asked about his mission he had only chuckled slightly. "I left nothing in my wake, they were a bore....and ungraceful." He said sadly. "I strung them up and made them suffer for their sins against the Mist." He spoke softly with a different tone now. His tone was more dark as he spoke with a rather soft murderous voice. "They were rather graceful upon their death though, I made sure of it Kazama-sama." He commented with a joyful like voice. Under his mask he bore a rather sadistic smile that bore traits of what the original swordsmen were, all killers and reminiscent of the old ways of the bloody mist.

Hilarious Poster

User Image

SOEVERYTHINGISNOTPERFECT
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON’T MATTER ‘CAUSE YOU’LL REWORK ITXX NOTHING’S HOLDING YOUXX NEVER STOPPING, NEVER STOPPING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON’T MATTER ‘CAUSE YOU’LL REWORK ITXX NOTHING’S HOLDING YOUXX NEVER STOPPING, NEVER STOPPING

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNEVER STOPPING NOW ! ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh e y XX w h a t ’ s XX u p XX s u p e r s t a r XX l o o k s XX l i k e XX y o u ’ r e XX g o i n g XX f a r

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just as Keiichi was about to pull his grandmother away from the academy grounds, they were stopped by one of his classmates. Yamanaka Inoru was bowing toward them. Alyson smiled at the child and nodded back, bowing slightly. Keiichi bowed and straightened up quickly—Chairomaru barking twice, letting Inoru know that he did acknowledge him. “Hello. I am Inoru Yamanaka, your teammate. In any case I will be the unofficial squad leader. I would have never expected us to be on the same squad.” Blinking twice, Keiichi looked between his grandmother and his new teammate.

“Hiya~ it’s nice to be on your team, Inoru-kun. Do you happen to know the last teammate? And who is our sensei?” Alyson giggled and patted her grandson on the head. Just as he was about to get an answer, another boy Lee Undani, walked toward them.

“Inoru.” he called out. Keiichi turned his head at the same time as his new squad mate. “Eh looks like I’m on your squad. Sorry for being late.”

“It’s okay! I just can’t wait to meet our sensei! Grandma, why don’t you go home and let mama know that I’ll be around here with my new team and make sure her and the baby are okay?” A warm smile crawled onto her face, kissing her grandson on the cheek and waving goodbye to his new friends. “I’m Inuzuka Keiichi, it’s a great thing to meet you guys!” Chairomaru growled slightly, jumping up and nipping at his hand.

“Oh, and this is my pup and best friend Chairomaru.” The tiny beige-brown pup barked twice and ran around Keiichi a few times before jumping up onto his head. The blonde grinned and gave a thumbs-up to his teammates. “Why don’t we go to a quite place to get to know each other better? The only thing we know is that we are in the same class...” Rocking back and forth slightly on his feet, he watched his new friends faces to see their expression.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          location: academy | thinking: i am so excited! | with: inoru yamanaka&udani lee | energy: one hundred percent

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

Taking in Fujitak's words about the letter Kazuma gave a nod before walking into his office and placing Samehada on the ground by him. Sitting down Kazuma grabbed his pen and began writing the letter to the Kazekage. However his pen stopped when Fujitaka spoke of the men he killed. He said that they were a bore and ungraceful. That wasn't new. With Fujitaka's skills many ninja could not hold up against the man. His power was great. Hearing him say that he strung them up and made them suffer made Kazuma lower his head his Mizukage hat covering his eyes. Only the bright red glow of his eyes showed alone with his lips. With the last thing Fukitaka said Kazuma's lips twitched slightly. He said that there death was graceful. Kazuma didn't like talk like this. He loved it. Kazuma like most of the ninja in the Mist village was a killer at heart. Like the Swordsmen of old. A dark grin found its way on Kazuma's face as he looked at the table. Such talk always heated his blood and made him want to fight. Like in the old days when he was still ANBU. Calming himself down Kazuma began writing the letter again before giving a nod. " Well done Fujitaka. I knew I could count on you. " On Kazuma's desk was a living will and a rank passing if he were to die. He forgot to place it away. He had yet to tell Fujitaka this but if Kazuma were to ever pass away or be killed in battle Kazuma had set it up so that the next Mizukage would be Fujitaka. He had already spoke with the elders about it and they all said it was a good idea. He had planned to keep is secret from Fujitaka but this little slip up might bring it to light. Once the letter was done Kazuma sent the letter to the Sand village and let out a small sigh before leaning back in his chair. " It's done. Well it would seem the rest of my day is free until I get that note from the Hokage. I am sure it will come soon. I wonder where Miku is. Like you said I should only bring two guards. You and Miku would be best. I should speak to her about this " With that Kazuma took off his hat and placed it on his desk.

Doing: Speaking with Fujitaka
                          Thinking: Where is Miku?
                          OOC:

User Image

User Image
"Fools dance around fire to be merry. Warriors use fire seriously to their own advantage. You can be both... You just have to choose the right moment."
火 Konohagakure 火 | Hokage Guard | God Of Fire

Tokujo was just staring at his Hokage's face thinking of more way to irritate the man, than all of a sudden, he felt himself forced into the back of a wall. its took a few moments for the man to straight groaning. Like clockwork, Shuichi started mumbling about everything except going out with him. Tokujo just sat of the floor in the middle of the hall because he didnt feel like moving around too much while in pain.Then he saw Shuichi wipe his nose, which made Tokujo start laughing. When Shuichi said Tokujo was resembling his grandfather his heart warmed. He never got a chance to meet his grandfather but always heard stories about him going off and doing some crazy ridiculous things.

Tokujo finally got up as Shuichi started "Are you fine Tokujo? Oh yeah, Ichi I'm fine. I might have a concussion, maybe even a broken rib but no yeah lets just go drink my pain away." said Tokujo in a whiny tone. "You're always so rough, when it comes to horse-playing, tone it down a bit." Tokujo continued walking along side Shuichi, which was strange to him as he normally walks into front of him just in case he had to intercept attacks, from getting to Shuichi. Technically this is Tokujo's day off, so maybe it fine for today... right?

Since they weren't going peeping, Tokujo just decided that they were going to go to a venue in the village. So once they got a bar and grill in the village he tugged on Shuichi's cloak to signal him to follow. Once they saw the Hokage was approaching they set up a booth for the both them rather quickly. Tokujo ordered a Yakiniku (barbecue) platter, 4 bottles of sake and a shot of whiskey for himself. While they waited Tokujo, looked at Shuichi then asked "So anything new Ichi?"

Unbeatable Prophet

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
SmexyI'll face myself
CheetahxTO CROSS OUT WHAT I'VE BECOME
SmexyErase myself
CheetahxAND LET GO OF WHAT I'VE DONE

{ }

The morning came somewhat unexpectedly. The sun shining down upon a medium sized house just on the edge of the village near the Satou clan district. This was the home of the heir to the Satou clan. Higosha. As the sun's golden rays peeked through into the house, they came upon a bed in the middle of a large room, surrounded by scrolls and dirty clothes. Yes, Higosha wasn't one to stay home for long periods of time, so the cleanliness of the home was not much to him. It was hard to see how he was sleeping in the middle of such havoc and destruction in a room but he digressed. Spikes of brown hair arose from the bed slowly as the face of a young man came into fruition. This was the Satou clan's heir at his worst possible time. Slight dribble off the side of the mouth and a bed head like none other. Rubbing his eyes, Higosha quickly lept up from the bed despite his previous slothfulness arising from his bed. After performing the necessary toiletries, Higosha moved towards the doors to the front of his house.

As his hand slid the door across to open, he was quickly assaulted by a fist pounding his face. Shaking his head quickly to see who it was, Higosha wasn't surprised to see his mother standing in front of him dumbfounded. She laughed at him sheepishly before he looked at her with an uninterested look on his face. The two locked each other in eye contact before a small smile arose on Higosha's face and he walked off. He and his parents had that special type of bond. They could immediately tell what was on the other's mind just through simple eye contact. A silent way of conversation. Sort of how Higosha preferred it but not exactly.

Higosha was steadily making his way towards the academy, his gray ninja sandals padding against the dust roads that created a path around Konoha. The Satou clan was not far from the Academy, though it wasn't necessarily close either. It was a medium walking distance. Perfect timing by Higosha though, just as he arrived to the Academy, a teacher came to him and announced the ending of the graduation ceremony. It seemed as if he had missed it. Nonetheless, he knew his entire squad prior to this. Not personally but he had gotten his list about them beforehand. This was to ensure he would make an appropriate test for them. This was to test their value. Their survival rate and teamwork. The basic tools that a shinobi was required to have before being deemed actual shinobi. Higosha entered a classroom and pinpointed the members of his team. He had an all boys team. It changed nothing about the fact other than he could probably get to the straight out grind of things without any complaints. That was unless he had any of the girly boys on his team.

"Yamanaka, Inoru. Lee, Udani, Inuzuka, Keiichi. I am your Jounin sensei, Higosha Satou. Meet me on the rooftop for introductions."

He announced to them before disappearing in a cloud of smoke and appearing on top of the academy rooftop.

O O C: Blank

Im forgiving WHAT Ive done

Currently: Waiting on new squadlFeeling: Calm lThoughts: How well will they do? lCompany: Nobody at the moment l

Desirable Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The__Water__Dragon__Family
水竜(Suirō) Family Line-up

___The village hidden in the mist was as...misty as ever? Residents have adopted to the moist air and fog so it wasn't really a bother to them. Foot steps marched along the streets, heading towards the mansion of he Mizukage. Two children and one adult female. Purpose for a visit? The jounin was one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, so why not go see her leader whom was also a member? However the twins were too young to be part of such a group so why tag along? Simple. They were ditching training in order to be with their older sister.

"Miku-nee I'm hungry!!" whined the blonde boy as he tugged the sleeve of the one he called his sister. "Okay, okay. We'll get something later though, alright?" she smiled kindly then looked down to her left at the blonde girl. "And you, Chou-chan?"
      "No.." silently shaking her head while holding dearly her doll and the other sleeve. These were the only children of the legendary pair whom soon became known as the Water Dragon Family. Of course ever since the tragic incident years ago nobody respects them anymore so Miku, Ryou, and Chou have to deal with being looked down upon by the villagers daily.

___All three soon arrived at the Mizukage's mansion, with Miku leading her adopted siblings inside and towards Kazuma's office. Upon opening the door, the teal-haired girl showed a smile to the Mizukage as well as to fellow teammate Fujitaka. "I'm here Kazuma--"
      "KAZUU~~!!!" Ryou interrupted as he charged past Miku and headed towards the mist village's kage. Chou was also right behind him.

"Ne ne, Kazu-san! Got any snacks? Candy would be great! Oh, and Chou says hi too." said the little boy as he smiled happily. Chou on the other hand was simply standing beside Kazuma, gently grabbing his sleeve while holding her doll up to her chin. It was obvious both of the children were quite fond of the Mizukage. "Hey you two, show some better manners." Miku sighed as she stepped into the office. With the two having left her sides her Kiba was revealed, tied to both sides of her belt. "I apologize Kazuma-sama. These two wouldn't leave me alone when I told them to go train."

Ryou User Image The Refreshing Distance _ Miku User Image The Longtime Beautiful Sky _ Chou User Image The Butterfly

Beloved Genius

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image

It seemed that the boy was just like Konohamaru the way he joked a bit too much for his own good. He had to remember to treat the boy like he treated both Naruto and Konohamaru back in the day. When he became Hokage he had become a little seasoned but the inner child was definitely still inside of him. Smiling as he walked alongside his comrade, the Hokage followed the man to the establishment of his choosing. In all honesty the Hokage would have preferred Ichiraku Ramen but he figured they didn't have sake there.

As they arrived at the shop, Shuichi took a seat and leaned back against the booth that they were put in as he adjusted his position to one that allowed his foot to be in an upright position so that he could lean his arm over it. When the other man ordered Shuichi waited until he finished and then ordered his own platter and six bottles of Sake. He planned on getting drunk before anything serious was presented such as meeting with the Mizukage. Shuichi didn't get many chances to relax so he would take this moment to do so.

When the Sarutobi asked him if anything was new he took a moment to ponder on the subject. "Not really just paperwork and the installment of new sensei's on squads." He said to the man as that reminded him. "I assigned you to squad two by the way." He told the man as he watched as the Sake was delivered quickly to the table. Pouring some in his cup he quickly took it up and took a sip as he peered his eyes over to the man. "You have Narumi on your squad...treat her well." He said to the perverted man. "I want you to take care of the girl, while she might not be a host of the nine tailed fox, she still is an Uzumaki and the honorable grand daughter of the Sixth Hokage and shinobi will target her." He said seriously.

Shuichi then made a sly grin as he took another drink and began to fill up his cup again. "This is why I have placed you as the squad's sensei... you are the best person to guide and protect that girl." He commented. The Hokage had made a promise to his sensei to protect his family and he would no matter what. Besides the Uzumaki clan was coming back and they held valuable ninjutsu.

This made Shuichi also think about the jinchuriki of the nine tails, Higosha Satou. He had sealed the fox inside of him and he trusted that he had the ability to keep it safe. However he hoped that he learned to control it better and didn't lose control of his emotions. He had to remember that he no longer just had to take care of himself now but he was also entrusted the future of his squad. Shuichi just knew that the new generation would carry the will of fire strong inside of them.

There was one thing he wanted to do though before anything happened and that was reinstate his team. The ultimate team in the leaf as of yet, or to his bias opinion, Team Shuichi which held a group of prodigies. One being of the Uchiha clan Uchiha Dieki, Uzumaki Yosuke, and Inuzuka Kouga. Every generation there seemed to be a Team Hokage, a team that excelled over the rest and he wanted to reinstate them so that they could become a fearsome team in Konoha. "I'm also reinstating my old team." He said briefly before taking another sip.

Enduring Gatekeeper

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

dσn't líkє sσmєσnє. ℓσνє ѕσмєσиє. dσn'т ѕтαnd υp ғσr чσυrѕєlғ.

ƒíģhτ ƒσɾчσυɾṡєlƒ. dσn't вє strσng. вє íи∂єѕтяυ¢тíвℓє

User Image

Narumi sighed, letting out a small yawn as she slowly came out of the world of dreams and into reality. She stretched for a long minute, enjoying that feeling of coming out of that blissful world of dreams where nothing can go wrong. She loved those moments when you came out of the world of dreams and began to enter back into reality. Those few blissful seconds when everything was still happy and there were no worries in your life. And then reality came slamming back into you. At leas this morning's reality wasn't quite so bad. She could smell a cake baking and she heard the soft sizzle of bacon cooking in a frying pan. Her mother was probably humming softly to herself as she moved through the kitchen, making breakfast and setting out her school things. She was supposed to meet her new sensei today. She didn't know what they would be like or what to expect but she was still excited. She'd finally become a genin and she was starting her training toward being a chuunin. It was all so exciting to her!

She sat up at the thought of meeting her new sensei. There was no way she could be late, right? That would look pretty bad on her first day as a real shinobi. She may not be very strong yet and she might have a lot of training to do still but she couldn't wait to start. She was strong. At least, she thought she was. So far no one had said otherwise so she kept on believing it. And if there were things she needed to work on, well then she would just make sure her weak points became her strong points. It was something her father had taught her before he died. Always work on the things you're terrible at and make them your best techniques. Like her taijutsu. She was terrible at combat that didn't deal with ninjutsu when she first started her training but now she was pretty strong in those kinds of techniques. She was proud of herself for doing something like that. Most of it was because of her father but she had put in plenty of hours even after he passed to keep up her skills. And here she was, a successful shinobi about to start the next journey in her life.

She knew she was older then most of the other genin. Being fourteen and just entering her genin training was unusual but after her father's death she had fallen behind everyone else in the Academy and had a lot to make up when she finally returned. She'd debated quitting the Academy after his death, afraid she would leave her mother behind with no one to look after her. She fell behind and was held back twice before her mother convinced her that going through with her training was the best thing for her. Her father would have wanted it and her mother also knew that if she quit now she'd regret it forever later in life. Her mother was right of course, she didn't know where she would be now if she had quit the Academy. She loved training and using jutsu. It was exhilarating to her and she could never give it up now. No matter what happens in the future. Even if she has a bad mission or she's injured she'll keep moving forward. Just like her parents would want from her. Just like her father always did.

So here she was, eating breakfast with her mother and wondering what her new sensei would be like. Her mother was still humming softly to herself, cooking up a new batch of cookies and cakes for her shop. Her shop was always busy with customers wanting to buy her food. She was a really good chef and Narumi has always loved eating her pastries. She was a pretty fantastic mom in Narumi's opinion. She finished off ehr breakfast, gulped down her orange juice, and headed out the door throwing a quick goodbye over her shoulder to her mother. She was out the door before her mother even had the chance to respond. She wasn't really sure where she was supposed to meet her sensei so she headed in the direction of the Academy, her bag slung over her shoulder and her shinobi headband tied around her neck and glinting in the sunlight. She was so excited!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Genius

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka was about to reply to what the Mizukage had said when suddenly the Water Dragon twins came running into the office at the Hokage. Just as they charged at the Mizukage, the ANBU's instincts quickly kicked in as he moved in front of the Mizukage and grabbed Ryou by the head and then held his hand out in front of Chou in one swift motion. "You might hurt yourself and become ungraceful, relax little brats." With that he let the two of them go and sighed as he moved back to the Mizukage's side. Looking towards Miku the owner of the Nuibari sighed. "You should keep a tight leash on your genin." He said to his comrade teasing her slightly in his own little way.

Moving his hand up to his face he smirked slightly under his mask. "Of course you can count on me, I'm the graceful one." He said as he glanced at the papers on his desk becoming quite surprised by what was written. He was wondering if the man had some type of illness that made him think he was going to die. He guessed being in the position he was in he could die at any moment so that was a reason to write a will but to replace himself with the Silent Reaper, he didn't agree with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff