Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Elder

User Image

↻ are you ready ??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇxxxxxxᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇxxxxxxᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- ѕpιn↷nιng ←ιnғιnιтy→, вoy тнe wнeel ιѕ ѕpιnnιng мexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it's never-ending, never-ending same old storyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs?xxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀʏs?xxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs?xxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀʏs?xxxxxxxx

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kenshin paused in his exercise as he felt the chakra being used in the adjacent training area. It was enough for Genin-level techniques. As he returned the Hiramekarei to his back, his interest was peaked. Especially as he noticed the similarities the signatures seemed to radiate. The pair were twins. And the only twins that he knew of in the village were the Suirō children. At least, they were the only ninja twins that came to mind.

He wasn't as immature as some of his comrades liked believing and had checked in on the latest graduating class. They were in there. Ryou and Chou had potential for the lifestyle. It was more than enough to garner his respect as he was once in their shoes, apprenticed under one of the Shinobigatana. While the grades were classified, that hadn't stopped the instructors from thinking highly of them.

Nakamura was quiet as he moved through the layer of mist that surrounded the village. He was unnoticed by the pair as he arrived on the scene. His eyes tracked their movement easily and he absentmindedly corrected their mistakes. Then he reached into the picket basket that the children had prepared and grabbed the very sandwich that they were fighting over! While he wasn't hungry, he was moving on autopilot.

The shinobi munched on the sandwich. It was rather delicious and part of him wondered if he could have them prepare more in the future. Or at least share the secret? He was more than willing to pay in advance for any instructions or work done on his behalf. But that was for another time. Now was the time for watching the “duel” of theirs. Until he steadily grew more and more bored.

Finally, Kenshin decided it was time to interrupt them. He placed the last of the sandwich between his teeth and clapped loudly to draw their attention. As soon as he was sure they were looking at him, he finished off the meal that he'd stolen. His eyes glittered with barely contained amusement. ”Ossu, Suirō-chan. Suirō-kun. That was rather eventful, no?”

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀxxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιn ↑тιмe→ or ѕo ι'м ↶тold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxí'm just αnσthєr sσul fσr sαlє... σh, wєll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe page is out of printxxxxxwe are not permanent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe page is out of printxxxxxwe are not permanent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↘↘ WE'RE TEMPORRY, TEMPORRY SME OLD STORY !!

Unsealed Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Butcher of Konoha, Leader of the Kuronohi

The flinch in your eye calls your bluff,
feel free to die when you've had enough.
Useless cause is breaking your back,
your life will end when you attack.
Make your move, make your stand.
Make the win, (ha) like you can.
See the War, See me Rule.
See the mirror, you'll see a fool.

Hours ago in an undisclosed location...

A small candle dimly shined on two figures in seemingly empty room shrouded in pitch black. The air was heavy, the darkness seemingly choked the atmosphere with it's mere aura. A voice suddenly pierced the silence, abruptly ending the peaceful darkness, "You're sure it's happening today?" Another voice replied quickly in an annoyed manner, "Of course... are you doubting my sources!?" The first figure chuckled, "Of course not... however you do know that we do not forgive easy... and any false information would be an insult to 'him'." The sarcastic second figure froze for a moment as the original figure continued, "You wouldn't want to insult 'him' would you?" The second figure grinned, "O..of... of course not..." A chuckle escaped the first man, "A wise decision indeed... however I regret to inform you that..." The first man smiled, "We don't like loose ends..."

A light shined on a figure above, seemingly sitting on a throne with the Uchiha Crest engraved on it. Sitting on the throne above the two figures was none other than the infamous Uchiha Nakata. With a thunderous voice the Uchiha smiled after replying to the two figures, "No... we most certainly do not like loose ends.." Nakata slowly closed his eyes before reopening them, upon opening his eyes one would see the sight of two red eyes, Nakata's Sharingan had activated. Screams filled the chamber seemingly belonging to the second figure as the scene revealed the outside of a cave. Nakata's thunderous voice echoed through the cave, "Dispatch them... we may yet catch them unaware before 'that' attack begins..."

Presently...

The scene unfolded upon the Great Naruto Bridge, the two kages were meeting to discuss peace between Konohagakure, Kirigakure, and Sunagakure. The area was generally cleared out due to security purposes, however fishermen and such still sat in the waters minding their own business so that they would not disturb the kages. All was peaceful at the landmark named after one of the greatest heroes of the Shinobi World, a hero responsible for the defeat of Madara and Obito Uchiha, what a disgusting sight it was to behold such a bridge... one would not know it but the arms of discord stretched out to welcome the next victims of the Kuronohi... It was going all according to his plan, if only the enemy had knew of their intentions... their contacts... their power... maybe they would of had a chance against the Kuronohi... Now all that was left was to wait, the silence was welcoming to a shinobi anyway, a sort of calm before the storm.

It was impossible to discern the location of every operative of the Kuronohi, every official on their payroll, every corrupt shinobi under their employ. All that was known was that the Kuronohi had solved many conflicts through their mercenary skills, they had amassed a wealth that could buy a small nation of their own... however they cared nothing for money or trivial matters... no they desired one thing.. power. The leader of the Kuronohi had a vision, a goal that would be completed at all costs.. it had taken him decades to amass such a powerful organization, a organization that would be responsible for World Domination, or as Nakata phrased it... World Peace.

A caravan slowly made it's way toward the bridge from afar, on board was a hooded man in chains. Surrounding him was a group of ANBU from Konoha it seemed, their destination seemed to be the Great Naruto Bridge.

User Image

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
SHUICHI SENJU

ι ωιℓℓ вяєαк тнαт cυяѕє.,
if there's ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ ρєαcє,
and ι ωιℓℓ find it,
I WON'T GIVE UP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shuichi looked over the Mizukage as he stepped forward. After the man introduced himself the Hokage felt complied to introduce himself as well. "Shuichi Senju, I am the Hokage." He said confidently as he tipped his hat up to show his face. "I always listen to words of peace." He said before the man started to explain why he called him there to the memorial spot. When the Mizukage made a mention of his bloody past of his village and that he was proud of it, the Hokage nodded. He would hope that he wouldn't be too ashamed of their past, there wasn't much they could do about the past anyway. They had to move forward to improve the future.

When he mentioned that he wasn't proud of the criminals the Hokage would have guessed so. Criminals only create strife and mess up the order of things. When the Mizukage offered his sword as a memento that was given to him by his father the Hokage put his hand up and refused. In normal situations this could have been bad because it was a form of treaty or alliance, however the Hokage wasn't interested in material things. "I don't require material things to accept peace treaties." He said simply.

Walking towards the Mizukage he stopped within feet of him and held out his hand to shake it. "Upon the acceptance of the Sand village willing to form an alliance with you, I will accept as well...I will try to convince them." He told the man. "However if you use this opportunity to try anything on my village, I will crush you." He said strongly and bluntly. Many had heard of Shuichi throughout the ninja world and he wasn't making an idle threat. While he strove for peace he also understood his villages safety came first. "Lets accept this treat over a hand shake." He said with a simple smile. "I don't want your fathers memento.... keep it and pass it down to your kids or apprentice." He said to the man waiting for him to accept his gesture.

Partying Cultist

User Image

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢User Image

H e listened carefully to the terms of their agreement. He never was the kind of individual that affiliated himself with a group. But than again desperate times called for desperate measures. "We need you to help us with the very destruction or rather framing of the Kirigakure for an attack on Konoha." This is when a rather serious expression came upon his face. He shared a long lasting resentment towards most of the major villages, but Konoha had a very special place in his book of memories. After all it was Konoha that trampled his small insignificant village during the second shinobi war. They claimed to be saviors. But in his eyes they were no better than the scum they tried to hunt down. Kill or be killed. That was the rule of the shinobi world.

" Deal. " He stated bluntly as he took the headband that represented Kirigakure. He hated those wretched headbands that the shinobi wore. It was a foolish and pitiful representation of unity. More like a mark that designated the dogs of war. In a way he hated the fact that Kiri would be the ones that took the blame. A part of him wanted to get back at them for locking him up like some rabid mutt. "Attack Konoha and cripple their forces. " Oni wrapped the headband around his forehead his eyes following the man as he attempted to make his leave. " I will do as you say. But remember our agreement. I will demand my rightful compensation. " As the hooded shinobi vanished, Oni was left alone staring towards the distance in which Konoha was located. He than charged some of his chakra, which formed a red misty aura around his body. Than with a single leap he soared into the sky clearing several miles with every jump. Thanks to his wind release stream, he could stride through the sky.

When Konoha was finally in his sights he launched himself towards the very middle of the village. The landing caused quite the bang, which attracted attention. Attention which he wanted in fact. A ninja guard appeared on the scene and called out to him in authority. " What is the meaning of this? Identify yourself shinobi! " Oni did not reply but simply stared at the man mockingly. The shinobi loosing his patience dashed towards him in an attempt to pin him down. However, Oni was able to grab onto his hand and twisted his wrist so that his back was facing him. " Kirigakure sends its regards. " And with that he delivered a powerful kick to his side which launched him through an entire building. Soon more ninja were alerted and attempted to apprehend him. More than a dozen shinobi attempted to surround him, and in unison started to toss kunai at him. Before they could reach him however, he had already executed a jutsu . " Wind Release-Vacuum Wave. " With a quick spinning motion and a powerful exhale he formed a sharp surge of air which not only deflected the kunai, but also sliced those pesky guards.

More guards than appeared on the scene and Oni gazed at them with a deep prideful and wrathful expression on his face . " Is that it ? Is that all you have to offer Konoha ? What happened to the grand village of legendary shinobi ? Has your arrogance finally brought you to your knees. Pitiful ! " He than slammed his fist into the ground, which completely demolished the area in which they ere located. More reinforcements were arriving, though they seemed reluctant to engage him in combat. Others went to go retrieve more higher ranking shinobi. " Oh how you have fallen from grace. Where are your fabled champions? The ones that slaughtered by the thousands, and than praised as heroes. Bring them to me ! " A few more guards attempted to attack him from his blind spot, but his keen sense of hearing anticipated their moves. With a few quick combo punches and kicks he made quick work of them. " Your trust in your false champions have made you all weak. What a disgrace . "

User Image
                                      User Image

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

Looking the Hokage over when he refused to take the sword from him Kazuma rose his eyebrow but kept a calm look on his face. Placing the sword away Kazuma looked at the Hokage's hand then listened to his words. So he would only accept peace from Kiri if the Sand accepted it as well? Interesting. However it made sense. Leaving the Hokage's hand hanging there for a moment as he kept speaking on Kazuma smirked lightly to himself before lowering his head. he would crush him eh? Such harsh words. But Kazuma would have said the same thing. " Know Hokage...that if I was planning anything it would have happened here and now. I along with not just the swordsmen with me but the rest of the seven would have attacked without mercy. " Placing his hand within the Hokages Kazuma looked up and gave a warm smile. " As I said before I only wish for peace. Though the same goes for you. This is not a threat. My village is my life. If anything happens to it and I find proof that it was of Konoha doing I will show no mercy in what I do." Shaking the mans hand Kazuma gave a slight nod. Like Shuichi this was not a threat but a promise. Many have heard of the Hero of Kiri and how he felt about his village. " But enough talk of fighting though yes. I am happy we have an understanding. I have already sent a letter to the Kazekage telling him I wish for peace. So if all goes well I will hear from the Sand village soon. I hope that we three Kages will be able to walk the path of peace together. For the last thing this world needs is more violence. " Letting go of the Hokage's hand Kazuma gave a small sigh before placing his hands behind his back. " Well then. Now that I have said my piece is there anything you wish to say to me that does not deal with us turning on you and your village? Perhaps setting up a trading route between our two villages? " Waiting for the Hokages answer Kazuma closed his eyes and waited for what would be said next.

Doing: Talking to the Hokage
                          Thinking: All I want is peace
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

────────────────────────────────

It had seemed it had started. The attack on the leaf wouldn't be a full blown attack, no it would be only a tool of war that would definitely scare the village and cause dissection among their ranks. Even Konoha held their dirty rats that kept them informed and allowed the very enemy to run among in the village for years now. Looking down at the village he watched the figure of Onigetsu go wild in the center of the village. Making a single hand sign the man put his hand up towards the sky as lightning leapt out in the form of mini ravens that all flew up into the air. "Raiton – Raiu Karasu (Thunderstorm Raven)!" He said as the ravens flew in unison high into the air and then scattered throughout the village destroying various buildings that it came into contact with.

Keeping one hand sign in a hold, Sakuro used his secret technique to look through the eyes of various of his birds trying to locate any Uzumaki. If he found any he would immediately go to their location and try to retrieve the nine tailed fox. Sakuro wondered who held the nine tailed fox or the two tailed jinchuriki. The Hokage had done well to not let anyone know of that information except for his close circle and that bothered him greatly that not even he had intel on the enemy on such a subject. Hopefully soon he would find the target he seeked, or someone would come out into the open at least.

I am neither good, nor bad.
                                                Neither angel, nor devil.
                                                I am a man. I am a shinobi.

Unsealed Vampire

As the two kage stood on the bridge discussing peace, a gust of wind breezed by. In the distance on the bridge came the caravan slowly making it's way toward the two kages. On each side of the caravan was the symbol of Konoha's leaf. The kages would of easily noticed this by now, this of all things would most likely puzzle the Hokage of all people who had not ordered such a caravan to his location. The caravan stopped a reasonable distance away from the meeting to prevent suspicion. Seconds later the captain of the ANBU inside stepped out of the caravan wagon. The captain bowed down to attract the group's attention, "LORD HOKAGE!" The ANBU Captain yelled, it was important it seemed, the prisoner was someone of great importance to Konoha. The ANBU captain yelled again, "I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTERRUPTION, WE FOUND SOMETHING THAT WOULD CATCH YOUR INTEREST!"

The ANBU captain looked over at the wagon and nodded his head, with that three ANBU stepped out of the wagon tossing with them the prisoner they had captured. The prisoner hit the ground, hard it seemed, motionless the prisoner waited for the ANBU to straighten him up before bowing. The prisoner was bound in many chains, a hood covered his face and a robe covered his attire. The ANBU looked to be covered in dirt, their outfits ripped as well, they had quite the struggle it seemed. The ANBU captain lifted the prisoner up by grasping the chains around his arms and by pulling up the prisoner rose with him. The ANBU captain slowly made his way toward the two kage slowly, carefully to avoid any problems and to avoid the prisoner overcoming him.

As the two figure stopped in front of the kage the ANBU captain smiled, "Lord Hokage... may I present a ghost from the past..." The captain lifted the hood over the prisoner's head revealing the facial features of the man. "Uchiha... Nakata." The man standing before the two kage was the last clan leader of the Uchiha Clan, Uchiha Nakata. The man was reported dead, however many knew the truth, he had avoided capture after his revolt was quelled. It took Konoha some time to recover after the Nine Tails was unleashed by Nakata. The man was known from his days in the ANBU and from his Clan Leader days but what earned him his hate was the attack which he led on Konoha. Nakata lifted his head up and gazed at the two kage revealing his sharingan, "Good day Lord Mizukage... and... " Nakata grinned upon looking at Shuichi, "Senju filth.."

Nakata moved his arms in opposite directions easily breaking the chains that binded him. The ANBU captain quickly flashed a smile before tossing a handful of kunai in several directions. The ANBU that were near the caravan were gone upon quick observation, they had quickly moved to fight the bodyguards of the two kages. Suddenly explosions broke apart the area of the bridge they were on, it appeared that the kunai the captain threw had paper bombs wrapped around them. The section of the bridge where the kage and Nakata stood suddenly fell out of place onto the waters below as it broke off of the bridge leaving a gaping hole. Nakata quickly pulled out two kunai and made his way forward to combat the two kage.

User Image

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

It seemed as though everything was great until a caravan appeared with what appeared to be leaf shinobi, however Shuichi didn't recognize any of them. While you couldn't recognize every single shinobi in ones village he still knew a majority of them and these guys didn't seem right. Upon Nakata Uchiha being pulled out of the Caravan the Senju went on edge. Something was definitely off. Shinobi of their caliber wouldn't have been able to capture Nakata Uchiha, and if they had the man couldn't be kept bound for long. Going immediately on the defensive he noticed the man break free of his restraints and throw kunai towards them with explosive tags attached.

Moving his hands up quickly into a single hand sign with both his hands combine, wood would start to form out of the ground of the bridge and wrap around both the Hokage and the Mizukage protecting them from the kunai. When the explosions went off the bridge the section of the bridge where the kages and Nakata stood would suddenly crumble and send both the kages to their deaths below them. As the wood dome was broken apart by the explosion, Shuichi maneuvered his body in a way that he was face up and quickly skidded back against the water.

Everything had happened so quickly that the Hokage couldn't even comprehend what was going on at the moment. In front of them was arguably the most dangerous shinobi of their time. Sighing the Hokage slowly removed his Hokage hat from his head and then tossed it then let it hang behind him along his back as he prepared himself. He knew their guards could handle the shinobi above, he just needed to focus on the battle at hand. He knew that Nakata couldn't be messed with and that meant he needed to give it his all. "Filth?" He asked the man in front of him as he smirked slightly.

Shuichi looked at the man registering everything for a moment before chuckling slightly. "Your the filth that shouldn't be alive." He said to the man. "You have ruined so much for your clan." He told the man. "Even as the village was slightly beginning to trust the Uchiha clan, you have come and tainted its name again." He said finally as his chakra started to pick up around him. "I won't show mercy." He said seriously as the water around him started to respond to his increase of chakra.

The air was intense as the Hokage increased his chakra. Moving more chakra to his feet, the Hokage took off like a rocket heading towards the Uchiha with great speed. Moving his hands up and swinging them at the man in front of him the very water beneath them would aim to attack the Uchiha. "Water Release: Destructive Rapid Torrents!" He said as the water rushed at the man. Shuichi was using the water as a distraction as he was simply aiming to follow up with great speed with a kick towards the torso of the Uchiha to send him flying back.

The Hokage had an intense style of fighting that was known as the Will of Kratos and it was definitely dangerous and now he was mixing it in with his water style techniques. It would merely be a warm up for the Uchiha but the man knew more then anything now to get hit by his fighting style. The fighting style was the replica of Tsunade's insane strength however Shuichi had created a specific fighting style of it that incorporated brute force and devastating techniques that could change the very landscape of the battle to his favor. It was an intense male version of the insane strength that was arguable one of the strongest fighting styles. Also it wasn't a style that allowed him to easily fight with others, especially those under Kage rank.

ooc: words go here.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka had gotten on edge the moment the Hokage moved closer to the Mizukage however he really had gotten on edge as the caravan had approached. Immediately recognizing Nakata Uchiha the swordsmen went on the defensive. It seemed that the Hokage seemed surprised by his appearance and that meant an ambush. After seeing Nakata's attack the man jumped back seeing part of the bridge be taken out. After seeing the bridge go down he noticed the shinobi from before jumping across to come after him.

Being that it was rather too soon to pull out his blade especially at the distance the enemy was at the ANBU quickly moved his hands and went rapidly into a set of hand signs and pulled the water up from below them and formed it around his arm blocking the strikes of his attackers. "Suiton: Keibi Amatsu no Jutsu (Water Release: Imperial Guard Technique)!" He said as he moved back and continued to block their attacks with his water guarding technique.

It was time to stop being on the defensive though and knock these annoying enemies away from him though so he quickly made another hand sign as the water from the river below them raised up and formed into a four wall prison around him and then quickly pushed outwards pushing the shinobi away from him. "Suiton: Yonheimizubakahatsu (Four Wall Water Explosion)!" He then moved back slightly getting some distance between himself and the shinobi and then started to form more hand signs. "Suiton: Kunou Suiro no Jutsu (Agony Water Prison)!" Using the same water that was used to push some of the shinobi back the water would form around them and create a prison around them as water clones would stick their hands inside of them to solidify the technique.

Soon those trapped inside would find the temperature of the prison suddenly climbing to extreme heats and then dropping suddenly to extreme freezing temperatures. It would be a mind ******** that the temperature would keep changing rapidly as if it couldn't make up its mind. While those shinobi were handled, two more would go for Fujitaka now sending powerful fireball jutsu straight towards him. Moving his hands swiftly into hand signs he concentrated his chakra and then initiated his attack. "Suiton – Baku Suishouha (Water Collision Waves)!" He said as the water from the river below and the water that existed on the surface would raise up and collide with the fire balls and stop them dead in their tracks.

Fujitaka then moved his hand into the classic hand sign creating a thick mist around the area. "Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Skill)!" He said as his appearance would disappear from the sight of the two shinobi. Fujitaka needed to plan his attacks wisely seeing as the last two seemed to be a little bit more talented then the ones he disposed of. "Suiton: Dekishi (Water Style: Death by Drowning)!" He thought as water would rush into the mouth of one of the shinobi and completely drown the shinobi from the inside of his body. The last one, he would wait to slowly kill the shinobi.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

It's almost unbearable isn't it...
I know that feeling,
I've been there,
In that dark and lonely place..

In the ninja world,
Those who break the rules are trash,
But those who abandon their comrades,
Are worse than trash..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ • xxx( )xxou took it when ou left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese scars are just a trace
xxxxxxxx xxxx__ xx ow it ωση∂єяѕ lot ∟¶ andouded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis heart that I misplaced

"In order to create peace, we must take chances, chances that even might fail... however the state of the world isn't what my sensei left behind for me to look after..."

Yumi had listenend closely to Shuichi, nodding slightly at his words. He was a wise man that was for sure, a reason why Yumi held so much respect for him. Maybe this just had to happen and if that was what the Hokage wanted, then she would go along with him. Still though, this was the Mist they were talking about and Yumi had never really heard any good things about them, however, an alliance didn't sound too bad, as long as their relationship with the Sand wouldn't be hurt by this.

"I know the mist can't be fully trusted, however if they want to have a talk to us about an alliance I can't refuse."
                                                            "I agree Hokage-sama, but we must be carefull. There is no saying what they have planned."

As silly as Yumi may seem at times, she surely was wise for her age. She knew more than enough about this world, but never spoke out her own opinion on things. Whatever the Hokage would decide, she would stick by his side, it was a sign of trust you could say. As they ran, the area became misty, a sign that they were nearing the Great Naruto Bridge. There were already a few figures there, waiting for them to arrive most likely. Yumi kept a close eye on them, her hand on her blade just in case something would happen. As they came close enough, she noticed the Mizukage and what were apparentely his guards, her eyes fixating on them as the Hokage spoke. There was a certain tension in the air around them, but for now, she would not speak. The Mizukage seemed to tip his hat at her as well, leaving a frown and a slight blush on her face. Why would he do such a thing? Looking him over, Yumi smiled behind her mask, exited to see how this would end up.

" Good morning. To you and your guards. It is a great honor to meet you in person at last. Out of formalities my name is Kazuma Terumi. I the Mizukage of the Mist am happy to see you accepted my call for a meeting. I asked you here on such a memorial site for one reason. Peace. I wish to form an alliance with you and the Sand village. I wish to put the past behind us and join together as one. To aid you and the Sand village in times of need and hope that you will do the same for us. I know that thanks to the past people do not trust our village. No that we Mist ninja our proud of our blood thirsty ways and past but we are not proud of the criminals that come from our village. We now wish for others to view us in a different light. In accordance to this and to prove that my word is my bond I give you this."

Well that sure was a mouthfull, but what he said seemed to make a bit sense. So he wanted to form an alliance with the Sand as well huh? Then maybe this wouldn't be as much of a problem as Yumi first thought, Kazuma seemed to be serious about this and she did admire him a bit for that. His sword was handed to the Hokage, the Mizukage asking if Shuichi would go along in this alliance. Now it was just to wait for his awnser. "Upon the acceptance of the Sand village willing to form an alliance with you, I will accept as well...I will try to convince them. However if you use this opportunity to try anything on my village, I will crush you." Ah yes, typical the Hokage, though he was well in his right. Good, then at least this was settled, now there just had to be found a way to convince the Kazekage to agree to this, which maybe wouldn't be so easy. Yumi kept silent throughout the whole conversation, watching and listening as Shuichi returned that sword to the Mizukage's hand, smiling at his words. Turning away for a moment as the two Kage discussed more about this alliance, her eyes fell on a caravan heading towards them, bearing the Leaf's symbols on it, surrounded by what seemed like ANBU. That was strange.. Yumi didn't recall anything about a caravan guarded by ANBU coming out here. Frowning slightly, she would now turn around to take a better look, before a man stepped out and yelled something at them. He surely had a captain's attire, but Yumi did not know him and being a captain herself, she should surely know who everyone in the ANBU unit was. As they came closer, Yumi rested her hand on her blade, ready for any sort of attack.

The moment Yumi recognized Nakata, she formed her handseals, seeing the kunai that were launched at them. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" A large fireball was expelled from her mouth, heading for the kunai as they came for her. It was a good protection for her right now, but she still had to skillfully evade those her counter attack had missed. She had been seperated from the Hokage, watching in horror as the part of the bridge he and Kazuma were on, fell down to the water. Cursing under her breath, Yumi would hold out her hand, channeling her chakra to that one point as the shinobi came rushing for her and the Mizukage's guards. "Raikiri!" A chirping sound erupted as the lightning formed around her hand, Yumi now rushing towards the nin as she engaged in combat with them, striking one down after the other. This was not good, Nakata was a very dangerous shinobi and the fact that he was here, made her edgy. She should be down there helping the Hokage, but she would be no match for that Uchiha, one who had been a former clan leader and a member of the ANBU. Gritting her teeth, Yumi would skid over the stone ground below her as she was hit in her face, mask cracking slightly as the fist had connected. Ugh, this was so not good. Something in her ear crackled all of a sudden, remembering that she had her earpiece in for communications with the village. "Yumi-taicho, the village is under attack!" Eyes widening at these words, Yumi would throw off her mask, finishing off the shinobi heading for her with her blade. She would make her way to the edge of the bridge, looking down to see where the Hokage was fighting. "Hokage-sama, the village is in trouble!" She would shout over her lungs, the hardest she could. Yumi couldn't leave the Hokage behind, but if he would give her order to go back, she would have no choice but to do so. Damn, this situation was getting worse by the second.

Location The Great Naruto Bridge
                                                            Company Shuichi / Kazuma / Fujitaka / Nakata / Rogue nin
                                                            Thoughts Dammit!!
                                                            Dee Speaking Wew I finally caught up!! xDD long post omg -.-
                                                            Yumi's Voice
User Image

Prodigy of Iron - Mifune, Seishiro

Location - Kumogakure
Health- 100%
Chakra- 90%
Company- Suri Uchiha
Thoughts- She's so apologetic sweatdrop

Thankfully the small girl had awoken from his sudden attempt to revive her which eased Seishrio's thoughts. As she glared up at him, he just stared back thinking maybe she was trying to process things before speaking but it would all become clear to her in due time. Finally she'd speak apologizing for any trouble she caused for him and the two owners of the establishment but it was no big deal. As a ninja of kumogakure it was his job to help our those in need. Rubbing the back of his head to her apology Seishiro figured she may have been too hard on herself which he knew it was really nothing from the start. "Oh no its no problem, I just saw you fall and did what any responsible adult would do in my situation." As she stood up and put out her hand Seishiro lightly waved it aside and stood up himself thinking she shouldn't push herself any further until she had consumed some good food which just happened that she was in the right place at the right time.

Once she introduced herself and explained that she had came from konoha, Seishiro could see the resemblance as she wore very distinct clothes that he knew were native in the land of fire. Around cloud and every other village around their world people wore certain articles of clothing and styles that are sold around particular places and she certain had a land of fire type look to her which made everything click. As for the explanation about why she fainted it made sense, but to be so tired from just travelling shouldn't have completely drained her like that, however Seishiro didn't worry too much about it. He was just glad she was alright for the most part and wouldn't allow her to leave this place without being filled with boundless energy from the best tasting sea food in town.
"Hmm I see, well that being the case your alright now and that's all that matters really. But you should stay for a bit and have something to eat before you set out again. Your in the village hidden in the clouds right now so your a long way from konoha."

Going back to his seat Seishiro would cross his arms and wonder why she had come so far and what she may be thinking of doing next. "Oh my names Seishiro by the way, i'm a shinobi here in this village. But i'm curious, why leave konoha in the first place, seems like a nice place from what I here?" Seishrio had never been to konoha himself but has heard of its fresh and healthy lands along with its wide variety of powerful and interesting clans. The village where the once great Naruto Uzamaki had come from. Seishiro one day planned on visiting the country in hopes of seeing all its beauty and learning more about its vast history himself eventually.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
∂ιєкι υ¢нιнα - тнє υ¢нιнα ρяσ∂ιgу

User Image

Dieki was placing down the perimeter that was needed to be placed down in order for Konoha to be alerted when an enemy walked into the area when suddenly he remembered he had a mission that he had to accomplish. His sole mission was complicated yet he had to keep the two shinobi away from the village at the moment. An attack was ensuing in the leaf village and he didn't want his team to be apart of that. The people responsible for the attack wouldn't hesitate to kill his comrades and Dieki only really cared about his teammates.

In a way he was a savior however in another way he was a traitor. Sharingan eyes wouold leap to life as the Uchiha would cast a genjutsu on his two teammates. The images that he would project were simple, a man that looked like Sakuro standing above them on a tree using a jutsu to cause them to go to sleep. Feathers would fall towards the ground as the shinobi would feel extremely sleepy and suddenly pass out. The image of Dieki even passing out would occur in front of the shinobi. Dieki wanted it to be believable so he made everything seem quite real.

After they fell to the ground the Uchiha finished setting up the perimeter and then looked down at his teammates. "Sorry...." He trailed off. "I can't allow you to go back to the village at this time." He said to the two of them. He then disappeared and reappeared on top of the tree line looking towards the direction of the village seeing that attacks were happening in the village due to the different explosions and chakras going around in the village. It wasn't his turn to enter in on the fighting, however he would simply watch for now and keep his team away from the carnage.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I wanted freedom
                                                Bound and restricted
                                                I tried to give you up
                                                But I'm addicted

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

While waiting for the Hokage to speak Kazuma crossed his arms across his chest wondering what he would say. However things turned interesting when a caravan began to make its way toward the Kages. Glancing toward the wagon Kazuma began to get on his guard wondering why a caravan with the sign of the leaf village was here. Was this a plot on the Mizukages life? Was all this talk of peace fake and the Hokage was just luring him in like a fish with bait? Watching as the ANBU spoke to the Hokage Kazuma lifted his head slightly when the criminal was tossed at the ground. Looking down at the man when he should his eyes it was easy to see that he was Uchiha. Uchiha,Nakata...Kazuma had heard that name before. If he was right he had caused much trouble for the Leaf village before. It was interesting to see him here. But what did all of this mean? Kazuma felt as if this was all a trap. And not just on him but on the Hokage as well. Looking at Nakata when he spoke saying Good day Lord Mizukage Kazuma raised his head lightly before watching him break his binds. Jumping back when the ANUBI captain tossed the kunai in several directions Kazuma reached behind his back and grabbed Samehada. Watching as the paper bombs went off that were on the kunai Kazuma made his way over to the Hokage to aid him in the fight. Watching the Hokage show his power Kazuma looked up at Fujitaka and Miku. " Fujitaka! Miku! Show no mercy!" With that Kazuma swung Samehada in the air causing all the bandages to fly off of the sword. Samehada was now fully shown. Its moth opened ready to drain the chakra from Kazuma's enemy. With the Hokage shooting forward and using a water jutsu as a distraction Kazuma darted around to the side. When the Hokage kicked forward Kazuma followed up and swung Samehada. However he stopped shorthanded and began to do hand signs with one hand before his mouth filled up with water. " Water Style: Liquid Bullet " Kazuma thought to himself before shooting a decent size bullet of water from his mouth aimed right for Nakata. Hearing the Hokage's guard Yumi say that his village was under attack Kazuma looked over at the Hokage and gave a nod. " Go and aid your village. I will hold this man off as long as I can. Miku! Head out with the Hokage and aid him in whatever way you can!" Kazuma called out before looking back at Nakata.

Doing: Fightign alongside the Hokage
                          Thinking: Well this was an interesting turn
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Unsealed Vampire

As Nakata rushed toward the two kage, sprinting across the waters of the river, Nakata noticed Shuichi make his way for him as well. Nakata continued on with his trademark grin, it was only when Shuichi rose his arms that Nakata's sharingan quickly picked up on the water release attack below him. Nakata leapt into the air avoiding the water torrent when suddenly the unexpected Shuichi flew toward Nakata with a kick. On Nakata's otherside it seemed the Mizukage Kazuma was attempting to blast him with a water bullet, swinging Samehada but stopping shorthanded. Nakata was hit by the kick of Shuichi, suddenly he was launched backwards when he was hit by the water bullet. However Nakata's body froze after being hit with the water bullet, within moments the body began to break apart into shadowy figures and then suddenly into a shroud of bats. The bats proceeded to surround the two kage attempting to blind them for a moment.

Out of the water leapt the 'real' Nakata who proceeded to land on a wooden support pole that was apart of the large stone bridge. Nakata quickly held out his arms and pointed toward the river that they were all located on, "Raiton: Jibashi!" Nakata had used the technique known as Electromagnetic Murder to unleash a volley of lightning onto the river electrifying the area around the kage. Nakata who had previously leapt onto the wooden pole was standing sideways watching in hopes of electrifying the two kage. Nakata had did not use his lightning release much even though he had mastered it in his ANBU days, he cared more about his fire release abilites and prowess with his sharingan however he planned on using the river to his advantage.

Nakata looked up at the stone bridge above, "How unconvienent that the village would come under attack at the same time this happened... I suppose it's what they call bad luck." Nakata cracked his neck, he had assumed that his hired mercenaries wouldn't last long against the bodyguards above however they performed their job well in getting Nakata so close and by separating them from the group. Nakata's plan was going along smoothly, and in all honestly he was glad he came himself to the Great Naruto Bridge. To make sure the job was done correctly he came to do it himself, it took a legend to kill a legend afterall.

Above on the bridge however things were not going well for the mercenaries, with only one left he quickly came to realize that Nakata had known they were going to die. Nakata had only used them to get close to the kages and begin his onslaught he cared nothing about the mercenaries under his employ. The last fake ANBU grinned, "I suppose I have no way of escaping..." The man quickly readied himself into a fighting stance and quickly drew his katana. "Then I'll have to fight my way out..."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces