Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

Looking over at Fujitaka when he joined him Kazuma gave a nod before walking through the gates of the village. They were on there way at last. Kazuma just hoped that no one would stop them on there travels. The Mizukage was in no mood for a fight after that crap that just went down in his village. Missing ninja of all things. And the challenge the Swordsmen of the mist on top of that. Talk about stupid. Messing with the people of the village was the breaking point. But they were dead and gone now. The past was the past. Once they made it to The Great Naruto Bridge Kazuma stopped walking for a moment and sighed looking around. " I would have loved to met the man. Naruto. The hero. It would have been an interesting talk. " With that little moment out of the way Kazuma kept walking moving over the bridge. It wouldn't take to long now. Things were going well to. Kazuma only hoped it stayed that way. " So it must feel nice to get out of the village eh Fujitaka? I know Katsu must be enjoying his time out as well. I hope he is. " Rubbing his chin Kazuma gave a small sigh before looking around once more. He wanted to make sure things were still running smoothly. No assassination attempts and no fools trying to fight them for fame or glory.

Doing: Talking to Fujitaka
                          Thinking: Im ready to leave now
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

dσn't líkє sσmєσnє. ℓσνє ѕσмєσиє. dσn'т ѕтαnd υp ғσr чσυrѕєlғ.

ƒíģhτ ƒσɾчσυɾṡєlƒ. dσn't вє strσng. вє íи∂єѕтяυ¢тíвℓє

User Image

Narumi glanced up as a purple-haired girl joined their group. Narumi assumed this was Hitomi, their final team member and she grinned, giving her a wave. She was carrying what looked like a sword of some sort, which was strange to Narumi seeing as most shinobi she knew used ninjutsu and when that didn't work they had their kunai and shuriken. Swords weren't a very common weapon, especially among genin, "Don't worry about it, Hitomi! Don't worry, we weren't waiting! I only arrived a few minute ago!" She kept her tone friendly and the smile in place, she didn't want Hitomi to feel unwelcome when she only just arrived. Plus, she seemed like a nice person. No reason to be mean to someone if they weren't mean to you first. That was what her mother always said anyway and Narumi had grown up with those words rattling around in her brain. She nodded, "I'm Narumi and this is Kenta. It's nice to meet you Hitomi! I bet we're going to have a lot of fun together!" This was such an exciting day for Narumi. She was meeting all these new people, she was actually a shinobi now, and they would probably start going on missions pretty soon. She couldn't wait. She pointed to their sensei when Hitomi asked about the smell, "That would be our sensei. He's little drunk at the moment. He smells terrible!" The smell was making her somewhat nauseous really and she wished he would have showered or something before coming to meet them. She wouldn't have minded waiting a little longer if it meant eh would smell somewhat better upon his arrival.

She cocked her head to the side, "You protect the Hokage? Then why are you here training us? Doesn't he kind of need you more?" This new sensei of their's was becoming a little bit too confusing and hard to understand. She figured someone who usually protected the Hokage would be too busy to take on a team of genin to train, plus if he had to protect the Hokage didn't that mean he wouldn't be able to train them as often as the other teams? That was kind of a bummer. But on the same hand, he had to be a very strong shinobi if the Hokage trusted him with his life. Maybe this would be okay? And then he started hiccuping as he spoke. Okay, so maybe not. She listened to his explanation and immediately knew what she would want to do with her day, "If it isn't too much trouble, I want to train today. I came here because I wanted to get better so let's do it! Who is you friend? Will they be drunk like you? Because if they are, I might just train by myself for a while or find a friend to help me out." She gave a small shrug, she wasn't trying to be mean. Just honest. She didn't like training if she felt like she wasn't accomplishing anything. It was just a waste of time when she could be doing something that would actually help her in the long run.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Partying Cultist

User Image

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢User Image

O ni wasn't particularly fond of strangers. However, he did know he did know the value of opportunity. And now that he was a free man, he needed to take every chance that came his way, if he wanted to return to his status as a powerful shinobi.However, before he could utter a word, the man summoned a gust of wind which produced a cloaking dust storm. A nice little diversion. It seemed that the information that he carried was confidential, and that he preferred to keep it between the two. " Yer from Suna eh ? Hm. I thought that place would be a barren wilderness by now. Stubborn fools. "

He listened to what he had to say, while sticking his pipe in his mouth for a smoke. It was an old habit of his. The pipe was for some reason crucial for negotiating. A small bag of money was tossed to him, which Oni caught with his right hand. He examined the man for a bit, not uttering a single word. Whoever he was, he was well informed and definitely not a rookie. Whoever hired him, was resourceful to say the least. But Oni had his own way of negotiating.

"Money ? No, no, no my friend I don't need money. If I would have really wanted it that bad I would have simply taken it. Money is simply a means to control the weak and make them feel powerful. What I need is...more difficult to acquire. First of all I need an item returned to me. Kiri is keeping it in their armory and I would really like to take it back. Secondly I want permission to go into their archives and claim any files that I deem useful. You and your friends can keep the money or whatever it is you want. That's my proposition? Sound fair enough ? "

User Image
                                      User Image

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

It's almost unbearable isn't it...
I know that feeling,
I've been there,
In that dark and lonely place..

In the ninja world,
Those who break the rules are trash,
But those who abandon their comrades,
Are worse than trash..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❝ • xxx( )xxou took it when ou left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese scars are just a trace
xxxxxxxx xxxx__ xx ow it ωση∂єяѕ lot ∟¶ andouded
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis heart that I misplaced

"Hey I hate to butt in... But you may want to tell the Hokage there's a problem."

Frowning at the words Kai spoke over the comm, Yumi would listen carefully, believing that something bad was going on. Seriously, did he get himself in trouble again? "He has clashing colours. I mean orange and black, really!? And his secretaries aren't hot enough. I mean seriously, he could h-..." As a vein tensed up on her forehead, Yumi clenched her hands together and gritted her teeth. Kai was really testing her limits, though she should have known he was coming up with something like this again, it was always the same. Ugh, well she would learn him a lesson when he would get his butt in the office. "...Now they're trying to undress me... Unfortunately I can't say it's a dream come true..." Putting a hand to her face, Yumi would shake her head and sighed. Sometimes she was really ashamed of Kai and his behaviour, but no matter how many times she would tell him, he just wouldn't stop.

The moment Kai walked in, Yumi shot a glance over at him, then looked back at the Hokage. "As I said before were going to meet up with the Mizukage on the Great Naruto Bridge, were going to leave today, excuse me for being this drunk." Well that was on a short notice, leaving today? Yumi was rather used to these kind of things, but the fact they were going to meet up with the Mizukage raised her suspicion a bit. The Sand and the Leaf were on good terms with eachother, but Kiri and Suna.. They were at war, why would the Hokage meet up with the Mizukage? As he reffered to himself being drunk and apologizing for it, Yumi smiled behind her mask. "You should not be apologizing Hokage-sama, besides, I've seen you in worse states than this." She tried to bring a bit of a comedic relief to the conversation, though Yumi of course was aware that this was very serious. As she followed him with her eyes when he went to grab his cloak, Yumi patiently waited for a possible further explanation.

"Yes he wants to create an alliance." An alliance? Why would the Mizukage want something like that? More so, would the Hokage even agree to it? Pondering on the situation for a minute, Yumi looked up as the Hokage once again spoke. "Lets go." Nodding, Yumi followed behind Shuichi, giving a nod to Kai as they passed him, her hand giving a light smack to his head as she smiled slightly deviously. He should know why she did that in the first place, but for now, she would have to really get into her ANBU composure. Walking up alongside Shuichi, Yumi remained silent for the time they walked through the village, main gates now coming in sight. It would be crucial to keep a close eye on any attempts to harm the Hokage. "Hokage-sama, I do not wish to delve into your business, but is this really wise? We don't want to risk our alliance with Suna after all and we don't know if the Mist can be trusted." While this was an obvious thought, Yumi just couldn't help but at least gain some info on what was going on. Hopefully Kai would at least be tagging along like he was supposed to.

Location Konoha gates
                                                            Company Shuichi - sama / Kai
                                                            Thoughts An alliance.. hmmm
                                                            Dee Speaking
                                                            Yumi's Voice

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

────────────────────────────────

Sakuro was impressed by the man. The figure in front of him was someone he definitely had looked up to. Sakuro was such a weird child, he didn't look up to figures such as the Kazekage, no he looked up to those that had caused the much carnage in history and was famed as the strongest of their time that had cause so much issues with the worlds state of being. After the man rejected the money, Sakuro smirked. This definitely excited the man, he was just like the man he didn't care about money so much but rather the thrill of the fight and his own needs that gave him enjoyment.

Being around the man in front of him could have been good for the man's health. Sakuro started to laugh when he mentioned something about an item that was kept by the Kirigakure and also archives that they also kept. "Sure we will help you with that, however first...." He said trailing off as a wide grin came upon his face. "We need you to help us with the very destruction or rather framing of the Kirigakure for an attack on Konoha." He told the man. While the Hokage was gone the village was vulnurable and it would be easily destroyed.

Probably not easily due to the powerful shinobi that came from the village but with the untamed primal man in front of him it could be easy. The man known as the Red Wolf was probably just as strong as the Hokage if not stronger if he let loose. Making a hand sign the man summoned a bag. The Kuronohi had collected many items from shinobi that had joined their ranks and used them for mercenary services. Pulling out some head bands, one being a Mist head band, the man threw it over to the man. "You are now a shinobi of the mist." He said to the man.

The aim was to cripple both villages and take over at least one of those villages. The Amegakure was under their control due to one of their members and it was their headquarters, however taking control of another village would set them up to create a large war of strife. The Kuronohi had already infiltrated every village with foot soldiers that were already present. Now it was a matter of once again throwing the balance of power off and that currently was Konoha. "Attack Konoha and cripple their forces." He said pulling on a Mist headband quickly. In order to completely make this an act of Kirigakure you had to use some real Kirigakure shinobi right?

Nakata had definitely already had put in the order that had called for a small group of mercenary shinobi of former mist shinobi to attack the leaf village and they were currently waiting on the order. Sakuro had to remember that Konoha had control of the nine tailed jinchuriki and the two tailed so he needed to locate them and take one hostage if possible. "You cause the chaos, I have some things I must do in this village myself." He said as he pulled out some wraps and wrapped them around his face disgusing his face looking somewhat like the Second Tsuchikage in terms of how he incorporated the style.

With that last thing, Sakuro nodded as the bag disappeared and then Sakuro disappeared in a swirl of wind and then reappeared on top of the Hokage Monument just above Naruto's Hokage face. "Now to find the jinchuriki...." He said as he made a hand sign and summoned five birds. "Look for any Uzumaki's, I'm sure they placed the nine tailed fox into one of them." He said as the birds soared through the air trying to locate any Uzumaki's. "Now I wait...." He said as he waited for Onigetsu to create any destruction that he might create and then he would give the signal for the mercenary groups to attack.

────────────────────────────────

I am neither good, nor bad.
                                                Neither angel, nor devil.
                                                I am a man. I am a shinobi.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
SHUICHI SENJU

ι ωιℓℓ вяєαк тнαт cυяѕє.,
if there's ѕυcн тнιɴɢ αѕ ρєαcє,
and ι ωιℓℓ find it,
I WON'T GIVE UP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Shuichi looked at the two ANBU that followed him as he left the village. He had a terrible feeling in his stomach but he knew that he had to do this to bring back peace into the world. Naruto had entrusted him with the shinobi world and its peace and he wouldn't allow chaos to run among the world again. As they reached the gates, the Hokage took off in a run, he wanted to get to the bridge as soon as possible and it shouldn't take anything more then less a day, so a few hours. As they ran, the Hokage looked back to the ANBU captain. "In order to create peace, we must take chances, chances that even might fail... however the state of the world isn't what my sensei left behind for me to look after..." He said seriously.

Shuichi was a wise Hokage, it was something that a Hokage needed to have for the position that they were in. He had gone through many battles and many troubles as well and he knew what he needed to do to create a better world. He trusted that everyone in his village would protect it no matter what, he didn't need to be in the village at all times in order for the village to be protected. No he knew his shinobi would fight to the death to protect the Will of fire. "I know the mist can't be fully trusted, however if they want to have a talk to us about an alliance I can't refuse." He commented flashing a smile over towards the Hatake.

The Hokage then thought for a moment. He wondered if the mist village wanted to also create an alliance with the Sand, if that was so then perhaps all of the kages needed to meet soon to discuss a village wide alliance. Shuichi didn't really like much of the other Kages but they needed to do what they needed to do to survive and create a peaceful world again.

As they continued running, the Hokage noticed that the area was becoming more mist filled. They were in the land of waves it seemed by the tell of the change of environment. Shuichi knew that they would be close to the bridge soon and he hoped that everything would go well at this meeting. Anything could change the situation and put the villages in a state of war and that's not what he wanted. Upon arriving at the bridge, the Hokage stopped in the middle of the bridge noticing the presence of the Mizukage and his two guards. Shuichi immediately recognized them as swordsmen being that they held their swords on their persons. "Good Morning." He said to the group as he tipped his Hokage hat up to get a glimpse of them all.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Fujitaka had admired the bridge that was built out of peace. He had heard the stories of what had to be done during the building of it and how Gato was taken out and Zabuza and Haku were also defeated on this bridge by Naruto's team. It was now time for the next generation to carry on the legacy of what was built in the past and to build greater things to promote the betterment of the world. "Yes it is great to get out of the village." He said to the Mizukage.

Fujitaka would go on guard as he sensed the presence of powerful figures coming from the front of them. He would then slightly relax when he would notice that it was the Hokage and his own two guards. Fujitaka wouldn't completely let down his guard but he would enough to make it seem that he wasn't trying to attack them or anything. Apparently he had a strong killing intent when he was protecting the Mizukage so he tried to calm it down a bit so that the Mizukage could get business accomplished. When the Hokage said good morning the man simply did not speak. There was no point at the moment, the only person that should be speaking was the Mizukage he figured at this point.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beloved Elder

User Image

↻ are you ready ??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇxxxxxxᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇxxxxxxᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴇғᴇɴsᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- ѕpιn↷nιng ←ιnғιnιтy→, вoy тнe wнeel ιѕ ѕpιnnιng мexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it's never-ending, never-ending same old storyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs?xxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀʏs?xxxxxxxx
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs?xxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀʏs?xxxxxxxx

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Nakamura Kenshin was popular in the village. Whether it was because of his benevolent personality or his position as one of the Shinobigatana was up for debate. He wasn't concerned with his reputation or getting the villagers to look on him as favorably as possible. Not as long as he was in the Ninja Corp. The safety of the village was for more important than what someone thought of him.

So, when he walked in the small sushi stand on the outskirts of the settlement, he wasn't in the least surprised by the smile sent his way. He was good friends with the owner of the establishment and had frequented the place since his time in the Academy. The young man seated himself at the bar and ordered his own platter. Several of the other patrons looked at him in shock, believing he couldn't finish that on his own.

That... the shinobi made sure to prove them wrong.

It was trivial of him but it was amusing to see the disgusted expressions when he finished the entire plate on his own. Then he ordered another plate. This one he was planning on savoring instead of just demolishing to scare the others. Nakamura took his time as he munched on the various pieces of seafood. His piercing, vermilion eyes clouded over in thought.

Should he drop by the training area for some training or the Administration building for missions? He wasn't hurting for cash but the idea of more was pleasing, the shinobi absently noted. It was also keeping him in shape and his skills remained as sharp as ever, as though he was training. But to leave the village wasn't on his to-do list at the moment. That left training as the only reasonable choice.

Kenshin dropped the money he owed on the counter top and left the sushi bar, heading in the direction of the training areas. Hiramekarei resided on his back as always. Most of the villagers gave him room as he passed by to accommodate the sword. Probably saved him one big headache. The youth grinned with visible amusement. As he wandered on, the trend repeated itself until he arrived at his destination.

Finally!

The bandages on the Hiramekarei unraveled, baring the sword to the world. It was beautiful in craftsmanship and he took a second to marvel the blade. As long as he'd had the weapon in his possession, he never tired of looking at the damned thing. Then he moved through the motions of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū. Nakamura started his training slow and gradually picked up the pace until he was blurring through the stances.

Any civilian would've only noticed the color of his hair as he moved. Genin would've only seen traces of movement here and there. Chuunin would've noticed a good amount of his movements and Jonin would've seen him effortlessly. They were on the same level as him, of course. The Mizukage would've probably likened to watching him move as though he were in slow motion. And that wasn't because of the Sharingan or anything. He was just so vastly superior that he was used to moving much faster.

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀxxxᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιn ↑тιмe→ or ѕo ι'м ↶тold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxí'm just αnσthєr sσul fσr sαlє... σh, wєll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe page is out of printxxxxxwe are not permanent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe page is out of printxxxxxwe are not permanent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↘↘ WE'RE TEMPORRY, TEMPORRY SME OLD STORY !!

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

K a z u m a
███████████ █████

" T h e H e r o o f K i r i "
████ ███████████

T e r u m i
█████████████ █████

I x a m x k a z u m a x T e r u m i x ! x ... . . .

Looking over at Fujitaka Kazuma got ready to speak but then he felt the presence of ninja heading toward them. Powerful ones. Holding his tongue Kazuma turned and watched as the Hokage and his guards made themselves known. Eyeing the Hokage Kazuma held up his hands for a moment to show there were no tricks. He knew that people didn't trust the Mist village that much. Thats something Kazuma wanted to change. When the Hokage said good morning Kazuma tipped his hat to the man and to the two guard. His eyes focused on The ANBU Captain Yumi for a moment as he looked her over. She was strong. Skilled. Kazuma could tell this by how she carried herself. If anything were to happen the Hokage was wise to bring her here. Tipping his hat to Yumi as well Kazuma turned back to the Hokage and left his hands in view of everyone. " Good morning. To you and your guards. It is a great honor to meet you in person at last. Out of formalities my name is Kazuma Terumi. I the Mizukage of the Mist am happy to see you accepted my call for a meeting." Gesturing around him to The Great Naruto Bridge Kazuma began to speak again. " I asked you here on such a memorial site for one reason. Peace. I wish to form an alliance with you and the Sand village. I wish to put the past behind us and join together as one. To aid you and the Sand village in times of need and hope that you will do the same for us. I know that thanks to the pass people do not trust our village. No that we Mist ninja our proud of our blood thirsty ways and past but we are not proud of the criminals that come from our village. We now wish for others to view us in a different light. In accordance to this and to prove that my word is my bond I give you this." Removing one of his swords from his belt he held it out to the Hokage before looking the man in the eye. " This is a memento of my father. It is all I have left of him. And I give it to you. In hopes that it will be the rock on which our alliance stands on. In times of struggle know that the village hidden in the mist and all its ninja will be there for you Hokage-san. Will you walk along side me in the quest for peace?" With the question asked and the sheathed sword still held out to the Hokage Kazuma simply waited for the man to speak back.

Doing: Talking to the Hokage
                          Thinking: All I want is peace
                          Theme: Kazuma's theme
                          Voice: Kazuma's Voice ( Gambit )
                          Energy: 100%
                          OOC:

B u t x y o u x c a n x ca l l x m e x t h e xR e a p e r x o f x t h e x M i s t !

Unbeatable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
SmexyI'll face myself
CheetahxTO CROSS OUT WHAT I'VE BECOME
SmexyErase myself
CheetahxAND LET GO OF WHAT I'VE DONE

{ }

Higosha silently watched as each of his new genin had reached their scrolls and the different way in which they had gotten their scrolls. The one thing he could say that they did wrong was going it alone and then coming to him straight after finding the scrolls. It would have been better for them if they had went it together and talked about each of their abilities on the way, thus giving their teammates a better understanding of what each of them were able to do seeing as all persons were different and though coming from certain clans and families, there was always that person who differed from everybody. In the same sense, Higosha was that person in his clan. Not because of himself as a person but because of what he held inside of him and how he was able to incorporate that inside of his abilities.

Higosha looked all of them over once and then he just sighed. This was either going to be very easy, or just a little difficult. One thing was for sure though, these genin didn't know much about each other. It seemed as if they would have to rely on Udani's taijutsu for a good section of this test.

"Right then, since you guys already found the scrolls, your mission is to get to the center of the training grounds and place those scrolls in the middle. I will be attacking you along the way so it won't be easy. Then, you can open those scrolls for the prize that's inside. This prize will help you hit me for the final section of the test. Go!"

Higosha informed them as he disappeared once again. He needed to keep the element of surprise right?

O O C: Blank

Im forgiving WHAT Ive done

Currently: WaitinglFeeling: Calm lThoughts: How well will they do? lCompany: Udani, Inoru and Keiichi. lWhere: Training Groundsll

Luminous Melody's Princess

Trash Ship

13,875 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • OTP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
The__Water__Dragon__Family
水竜(Suirō) Family Line-up

___It excited the twins to know Katsu wouldn't be training them anymore. But before they could celebrate Kazuma, Fujitaka, and their sister Miku were already on their way out to meet up with Konoha's Hokage. They farewell with their sister was fortunately not as bad as it usually was. When Chou and Ryou were first entering the academy it took them a week to finally let go of their parents' hands. Then after those two became missing ninja it was Miku who took place of where their hands once were. Her hands were important to the twins. They never want to let go of somebody precious to them ever again. "Come back soon," they had said to their older sister. "I'll be back!" she had said back to her younger siblings.

___After meeting up with Kazuma and Fujitaka at the village gates, Miku took one last glance back at the last of her family. Then with a smile she followed her comrade and the Kirikage to the outside of the mist. While on their way to the Great Naruto Bridge, the eldest of the Suiro remained quiet. She was both focused on protecting the lord of the mist as well as worrying over her siblings. It was easy for her to worry. Miku knew the twins were safe in the village, and Kazuma even went about to task ANBU to watch over them. He was a kind man. The way he got along very well with the children brought warmth to her heart. Whenever Kazuma was around just seeing Chou and Ryou smile from his presence made Miku smile as well. Looking up at the Kirikage, she felt her cheeks flush lightly.

___Once the three made it to the bridge Miku had on her serious face with her hands at her side, ready to draw out Kiba when necessary. She watched as the Hokage and his own guards. They appeared strong but that was expected since this was their lord they were to protect from possible harm. Miku noticed one of the ninja present, an ANBU captain known as Yumi. She had heard about this powerful woman, whom she also idolized after the disappearance of the Water Dragon parents. Miku examined her carefully already feeling overpowered by the woman's mere presence. But she kept her chin up as soon as Kazuma began speaking to the Hokage.

___As Miku listened the memory of her parents instantly passed through her mind as soon as Kazuma mentioned the criminals of the village hidden in the mist. She clenched her fist but tried to avoid making it obvious she was troubled. Showing any slight bit of her own weakness towards the possible allies might come off as something else to them. They needed this alliance to follow through so Miku suppressed her past in the dark vaults of her mind. "Peace" said her leader. Looking back at Kazuma again, she couldn't help but admire a man who was a perfect description of a kage. Yes, they wanted peace. Surely Konoha's Hokage would wish for that as well?

- - -

___Back in the village hidden in the mist, both Chou and Ryou stood at the gates for a while after they watched their sister leave off to another mission. "Being a jounin must be tough," said the blonde boy as she held his hands behind his head then turned away and began walking back to the village center. "Mhm.." the small girl nodded as she followed her brother with her doll nested in her arms against her chest. What was there to do beside self-training? After all they were being watched by ANBU. If they dared caused mischief just because Miku was away surely they'd be in deep trouble.

___The two headed out to Kirigakure's training area. It was empty at the moment, perfect for the practically anti-social pair. "Lunch time!" Ryou shouted out as he brought out the picnic basket Miku had made for the two before she left. As soon as the boy was about to reach inside of the basket he was suddenly forced against a large rock with needles stuck to his shirt and pants. These came from Chou who had a stern look on her face. "B-but Chou! I'm hu--" before he could finish complaining a small log was placed in his open mouth. Then spitting it out, he pointed a glare towards his little sister along with a grim smile. "Ohh, so you want to fight for Miku-nee's delicious honey-mustard baloney sandwich? With its three red-hot-chili peppers one would think it is a hot snack but in fact the cold refreshing lettuce and onions counter the spiciness because of the moist crunch that soothes the burning tongue with every bite. Not to mention the wheat bread - it is soft enough for one to even use as a pillow which brings up the question, 'Is this really wheat' but in fact it is! And why are we fighting over such a sandwich? Because Miku-nee only had enough to make just one sandwich! OH THE HORROR!"

___When Ryou finally finished his strange monologue his body suddenly melted into water. Chou clicked her tongue as she stepped back with her doll, ready to pull out shurikens and needles at her brother. Yes, the two were in fact fighting over a sandwich. "Where did that scumbag go..?" Chou grumbled.

Ryou User Image The Refreshing Distance _ Miku User Image The Longtime Beautiful Sky _ Chou User Image The Butterfly

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
_________xxKouga Inuzuka
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ _____________________

Yosuke had lept into action summoning a plethora of clones to begin their ambush. Puffs of smoke would occasionally pop up when a clone had been struck, but it gave them more than enough time to proceed with their plan. To this, Kouga took off into the clearing with Shiromaru following behind him. "Jūjin Bunshin!" exclaimed Kouga as he and Shiromaru became identical to one another before initiating their next attack. "Gatsūga!" Spinning at a ferocious speeds, both he and Shiromaru were enveloped in fairly large cyclones of wind that spun rapidly through the area ripping apart any stray ninja that even thought about remotely escaping. Their attack itself was strong enough to break through stone with ease, and as such nothing was left of the males hit by he and his ninken's attack.

The two cyclones overlapped one another until they were absolutely sure that no enemies remained. Skidding to a stop, Shiromaru's form poofed away in a puff of smoke before returning him back to the loveable dog he was. "Now we set up?" questioned Kouga as he pointed around the area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff