Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Taro Momochi

Allowing the Senbon to fall silently back into his pouch Taro extended his hand. "No reason really. I'm Taro Momochi, Nice to meet you." Opening the bag of dango, he pulled out the last stick and ate one of the small dumplings. "Well, seeing as my favorite area was destroyed, know anywhere good to practice some larger Jutsu?" holding the Dango stick in his mouth, Taro turned his head to the side and spit it out, lodging it in a tree. The other three empty sticks followed, creating a line on the tree.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Chi giggled a bit, "dosent matter to me, food is food. But something besides ramen would be better. Dont want to over eat on that," she smiled.
Zero Kaneko

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

My code of being a shinobi is.....

Zero puts his hands on his chin, thinking of what else they should eat. He couldn't think of anything, since he doesn't eat a lot of different food in the village. He puts his hands down and shrugs, not knowing what else to eat. He looks at Chi and ask," What kind of food do you want to eat?"

doing anything you can to win

User Image User Image User Image

(Out Of Cookies: )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shiro saw the tornadoes from afar and moved away from the training grounds. As the tornadoes disappeared, he returned and saw Taro still standing there and talking to Shiro as if nothing happened. "Uhh...Nice to meet you too, Taro." Shiro shook his and replied as Taro spit the sticks, "Well, there's a clearing in the forest that's pretty big. Maybe you could go there?"

[[I wasn't sure if the fire tornado thing came to this training grounds, but whatever, I added it in, lol]]

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

"What about something with rice? with meat and stuff. It sounds good right now," she said smileing. "Oh, but i forgot my money at home," she frowned a bit.

Gracious Master

You never know...

User Image

Jolynn
L.

Ukiyo

Materializing from thin air, Jolynn looks around her old district. The rumors about her clan were correct, apparently. Everyone she had left alived had all died off, some of the blood stains from battles and her escape from Konoha still very clear on the white walls that surrounded the district. "I gues I'm staying here until night fall..." she whispered to herself, wondering whether she should aid Luna and Pinki in fighting that one named Gabriel. She stretched, walking toward the house that she had once lived in. "Probably shouldn't interfere. I don't get along with any of the other members anyway."

With that, Jolynn entered her house, bowed slightly out of an irritating habit, and took her sandals off, and smirked at the blood still covering the walls, floors, and decor, without a single hint of regret or remorse. Jolynn was glad they were all dead, though most don't know that. They diserved to die, and so do other people in this village. After all, it was for the greater good of the world.

When I'll want to kill you

(OOC: I got left behind again ~nya... T^T)
DeathAngelZero
Zero Kaneko

User Image

Zero thought of it. The thought and sound of rice sound good Including all the other ingredient with it. Zero smiles a little bit and looks back at her," Sure, that sounds good." After hearing she forgot her wallet, he checks his pocket and takes out his wallet, looking in it. After looking in it, he smiles a bit, as he has a lot of money from saving throughout the years of staying there. He did jobs for the stores in the village and also help do missions in the village from looking for lost animals and such. He looks at Chi and says," Don't worry. I will pay for it."

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

"Are you sure? i dont want to be an issue in money. Ill pay you back when i get my wallet from home," she said. "But if you wish, please lead the way zero," she smiled softly.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Taro Momochi

"Thanks man, I've gotta go, There's training to be done." He said cheerfully, pulling the hude sword off of his back and Dashed off into the woods. Moments later he came back out of the woods. Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, he chuckled. "Uhh, which way was that clearing again?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shiro watched as Taro left then came back. Chuckling a bit, Shiro pointed east. "That way..Oh, how about a little sparring session?"
DeathAngelZero
DeathAngelZero
Zero Kaneko

User Image

Zero smiles a little," Yeah I don't mind using my wallet to pay for the food." Zero nods a little and leads the way. He puts the bag in the garbage when he walks by a garbage can. He then puts his hands in his pockets until he reached the restaurant. He walks in, take a seat, and examines the menu.

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Chi followed zero, once they were in the restaurant, she sat down across the table from him. On the table was the menu, she picked it up and started to read some of the selections. It was a bit hard for her to read considering she didn't know how to read that much. She new some words but not a lot, she was curious on what some of these foods were, she had never heard of them.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Taro Momochi

"Sure, Sounds great." as he started to walk towards the training ground, he turned to watch Shiro. "So, any rules? I don't mind cutting out Kenjutsu, My sword isn't exactly made for sparring." he said, hefting the huge blade onto his shoulder.
DeathAngelZero
DeathAngelZero
DeathAngelZero
Zero Kaneko

User Image

Zero examines the menu, reading each description. She lowers the menu, looking at Chi. Seeing as if she was having a hard time, he quickly look back at his menu. He then picks the one he likes, that has sushi and rice. He then closes the menu and look at Chi," What are you going to get?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out