Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeathAngelZero
Zero Kaneko

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

My code of being a shinobi is.....

Zero close his eyes and gives a small sigh. He opens his eyes again and slowly turns his head, looking at the girl again. ".....Chidori...." Zero began to say, as that was the move Zero used. "There are three hands signs, which are: Ox, Rabbit, and Monkey.. The one I used though, is at level 2." Zero steps back and does the hand signs for the normal one: Ox, Rabbit, and Monkey. Zero puts his hands out, and lightning comes out, screaming as if there was a thousands birds. Though, this chidori was a bit smaller than his other one.

doing anything you can to win

User Image User Image User Image

(Out Of Cookies: )

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Deigo smiled brightly when he seemed to tell her the move's name. she began writing what he said word for word. she saw him create the small chidori and her smile widened. "It's so awesome! Lemme try!" she stepped back a bit making the signs. "Okay, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey." she put her hands out and manaed to create a chidori half the size of the one Zero held. "Okay, it's tiny, but it;s a start, right?"

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Zero Kaneko

User Image

Zero gives a small nod and made the chidori on his hand disappear. He rubs his arms, then looks at the girl, saying," That is a start. But don't use it to much. It uses a lot of chakra. It can make you tired, or even kill you," Zero says as he also warns her. Zero stretches his arm in the air and sighs. He steps away from the girl and turns towards the training dummy.

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Deigo nodded listening to Zero and making her chidori vanish. she walked up to Zero. "you are a pretty good teacher, so don't doubt yourself." she smiled. "If you ever need any help, lemme know. I wanna repay you for teaching me this amazing new move." she walked towards another dummy and tried the chidori one time.

Zero Kaneko

User Image

Zero watches as the girl uses the chidori on the training dummy. Zero closes his eyes, steps back, and faces the dummy in front of him. He takes out his ningato, called a ninja sword. He closes his eyes, does the hand signs to chidori, and transfer it to his ningato. Zero, holding his ningato, had lightning flowing on his weapon. He then gets ready, then in a second, cuts the dummy in half.

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Deigo looked up to see Zero doing another chidori and combining it with his sword. she glared a bit energetic. "You got another cool move?" she looked off trying to do another chidori. "You watch. I'm gonna master this and then when I do, I wanna see who's is stronger. You're officially my teacher and my rival." Deigo's third Chidori was slightly bigger than the second. she smiled panting slightly. "yes! It got bigger!" once she used it, she sat down tried. "I guess I can only do three for now." she chuckled a bit and looked at Zero. "how many can you do in one day?"

Shy Genius

User Image
ɴєѵєʀ ғɵʀɡєт

Ⓔmiko XXXXXXXXXXXXXⓄkimae
ⓉⒺⒶⓂ ⓼

ȠΕѴΕɌ ҒϴɌGIѴΕ

Ⓣⓡⓤⓢⓣ ɪɴ ʟ❤ѵе

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
Emiko paid for he ramen then made her way to the Hokage's office at the Academy. As she made her way over there, she happened to see Zero teaching a girl how to form chidori. She smiled and watched for a bit then went back on her way. She finally reached the administrative side of the academy and stood nervously at the Hokage's office door. She had already lost count how many times she had been in the office. She took a deep breath and knocked quietly at the door. "Hokage, May I speak with you?"
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
__________|Tooru | X| Hatake |

User Image
Tooru lays on the soft grass, staring up at the soft blue sky, the clouds passes by slowly with the wind. It was such a nice day out, it wasn't to hot nor to cold, the wind was slow and cool, he was happy to have such nice training weather. After a few minutes of laying there he finally decides to get up and go get a bite to eat, it was just about lunch time and with both his parents out of a mission, so he would need to eat lunch by himself. He sighs as he walks toward the business district of town thinking of what he wanted to eat.

After a few minutes he finally got tired of thinking about what to eat and decided to just go to the dango shop at the end of the block. He walks into the shop and takes his seat. A waitress was soon at his table "ill just take a cup of green tea and three skewers of Mitarashi dango, easy on the syrup if you please" the waitress nods and leaves the table returning about three minutes later with his order. He nods his head to thank her and starts to eat, thinking about his plans for the rest of the day.

{{OOC: }}

════════════════════════════════════

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

After she finished training, she walked to a cafe. she sat down next to a boy inside. she got herself something cool to drink and a snack to bring her chakra levels back up. she sipped on her drink as she yawned.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Tooru looks to his side as a girl sits down next to him. It was his teammate Deigo. He takes one of his dango skewers and offers it to her. "have good morning training" he asks before taking a sip of his tea.

User Image
Azumi Hatake

"It feels good to be home. I hope my team isn't getting into any trouble." Azumi sighed to herself softly as she made her way through the village gates and walked down the streets she knew so well. For the past couple days, Azumi had been away on a solo mission which left her feeling a bit drained and in need of a good cup of tea. She knew exactly where to go to get just that.
"Dango shop, here I come." She stated softly, a slight smile spreading out across her lips underneath her black mask. However, that smile wouldn't last very long. Once she finally arrived at the shop, Azumi caught sight of Tooru, her one and only nephew.
It's been a while hasn't it Tooru? She thought to herself as she slowed down her pace and took an empty seat as far away from the boy and his team mate as she possibly could.

You can't always follow the path laid out before you...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

...sometimes you have to carve your own.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Tooru finishes his dango and tea then pulls up his mask to cover his mouth. He relaxes in his seat, knowing he needed to let his food settle before he could continue his training. he looks over to see his aunt Azumi come into the shop and take a seat. Tooru nods his head to her before returning his attention to his teammate. Tooru was never to overly close with his family and with Azumi being a jonin and away on missions quite often, they rarely spoke to one another.

User Image
Azumi Hatake

After catching Tooru's nod as a greeting, Azumi nodded back her head and turned her eyes towards the from of the shop. Saying it had been a little while since the last time she sow it would have been a big understatement. In all honesty, It had been roughly around eight years since her last visit with her brother, his wife and her little nephew. However, it wasn't like they would miss her or anything. After all, she was only related by blood, nothing more than that.
In the middle of her train of thought, a waitress walked up to Azumi with a pen and paper in her hands and a smile on her face.
"What can I get you today?" She asked in a friendly manner. Azumi smiled back though her mask back up at the girl and placed her order of sweet an-dongo and hot green tea.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Tooru takes a deep breath as his mind begins to wonder. He had been so into his training that he never got a chance to slow down and think. His eyes close as he listens to the sounds around him, at first he hears the people walking down the road, shop keepers attracting clients, and children running toward the academy. After a minute or so he hears birds chirping and his eyes dart open. He never got the chance to see Azumi so he forgot to ask her to train him. He stands up and walks over to Azumi stopping in front of her then bows his head "Aunt Azumi, I need to ask a favor of you"

User Image
Azumi Hatake

Azumi looked up at Tooru and tiled her head slightly, her long hair tumbling over her shoulder slightly in strands as she used her hand to toss them back where they had been.
"Hm? What is it you need from me Tooru?" She replied in a slightly curious manner, her eyes retaining their naturally sharp demeanor while she spoke. Just the sound of her nephew's voice reminded Azumi of her brother, which naturally brought up memories. In the back of her head, she kept replying and replying the night her eldest brother was taken from this earth, however, Azumi had lost both her brother's that day. Although he would never admit it, Azumi knew that her older brother, Tooru's father, resented her and blamed her for their loss. Since than she couldn't bring herself to see his face again.
He looks so much like his father....Azumi thought to herself bitterly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff