3. Weapons.
4. Information.
5. Owners/ Banned List.
6. Orginal Characters, and genins.
7. Character fill out sheets.
8. Reserved.
9. Reserved.
1. Storyline

Okay. Before I began I would just like to say that, I haven't read all the manga, I'm only on volume16. So, yeah. Also, I don't know what happens, so, in the rp, we are just going to pretend that it happens, as the storyline says. o_o And I'm not sure if anybody already had this storyline, and no I didn't take it from anybody. With that being said, I will now start.

Its been thirteen years since the end of the Chuunin exams for the Naruto team. Since then each has become a Jounin. And each has a genin team of three. Ikura still teaches atademy students, and Kakashi has a new team of genin students. (He is now 39) There now is allowed tweleve genins, instead of nine. Kakashi's, Sasuke's, Sakura's, and Naruto's are all the perment Genins. And that is basically where it starts. Naruto still wants be become hokage, but decided to teach forawhile. Iticha hasn't been seen for years. Sakura still has inner Sakura. (There will not be a new Hokage. It will be the Fifth) (Yeah sucky "story line" but yeah. x_x)
2. Rules

1. No GM'ing.

2. No pupeting. (Besides the weapon.)

3. No flaming others.

4. THIS IS A LITERATE RP!!! Soo NO! **'s or --'s, ect. >_> If you do this, I will ban you. Also no chat speak or 1337. So no: u, r, ur, Bcuz, cuz, wut, f**, ect.

5. Fallow the rules.

6. Send all profiles to http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5167636&highlight= The OOC place.

7. Don't start rp'ing until I aprove your profile.

9. This is one on of the most important rules....You posts MUST be ATLEAST One paragraph long. And no three sentance paragraphs either. MUST be ATLEAST six sentances, good ones to. If you have like two paragraphs, it doesn't have to be six sentances, but you can. ^^ ( Not fallowing this rule can get you baned as well.)

10. Have fun. whee

11. Use common sense.

12. Seperate In character from OOC with ((()))'s.

13. USE QOUTES! As in "" 's. (Part of literacy, but you can't be to careful.)

14. No saying that a character loves you. Or that you fell instantly in love with a character. =/ The person playing the character will decide such.

15. >>;;; Lets try to keep the characters to what they wood to. Like Naruto not wanting to become a Hokage. Or Kakashi not reading his Come Come Paradise.

16. whee put that when you post in the ooc thread.
3. Weapons.

Here are some weapons you can use.

Kunai: A very sharp triangular knife

Senbon (needles): Small needle-like objects that are thrown at the vital parts of the body, can also be infused with poison

Scrolls: To hold complicated ninjutsus, and are often released by contact with blood.

Katana: A short sturdy sword, used by samurai, and now, obviously, ninjas

Shuriken (Ninja Stars): Sharp, star-shaped objects, used as a propelling object.

Smoke Bombs: Bombs thrown that release a sufficient amount of smoke, obscuring themselves from site, or handicapping their opponant.

Soldier Pills: capsules that increase the strength of the fighter, immensly, (ex. Kiba, Akamaru)

Food Pills: Individual to the the Akamichi clan, these three pills are given to each member when they become a ninja, these pills, coloured yellow, red, and blue increase the comsumers abilites ridiculously. However they cause immense pain to the fighter, even resulting in death.

Animals: Considered a weapon, some clans use animals as weapons (Ex. Shino=Bugs, Kiba=Akamaru)

Large Shurikens: Big Shurikens

Bells: As used by the sound, these can stun the mind with a simple ring. Also used for security or tests.

Body deforemantions/modifications: mostly a sound trait, these deformations greatly advantage the user

Fan: Only seen with Temari, this fan creates large gusts of wind, causing immense detruction

Puppets: As seen with Kankuro, these puppets can fight, and be used for infiltration.

Strings (forgot real name): these are usually invisible to the untrained eye, and are used to mark traps, and hold, or cut, victims

~~~

If there is anymore, that you would like to tell me, then just Pm me the weapon, and a little description.
4. Information

Okay. Here is some refernce for your posts. (-Has way to much free time.-)

Ninjutsu: A fighting style in which the fighter uses chakra to create massive attacks that are often element-based. To get these you use hand seals.

Taijutsu: Hand-to-Hand combat, in which no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu is used. It also just uses Stamnia

Genjutsu: Illusionary techniques, warriors use their chakra to confuse and frutstrate their enemy through illusionary attacks.

Here are the hands seals. (I'm not gonna be to strict if you don't know the hand seals. But Here they are all the same.)

User Image -Bird

User Image - Boar

User Image Dog

User Image Dragon

User Image Hare

User Image Horse

User Image Monkey

User Image Ox

User Image Ram

User Image Rat

User Image serpent

User Image Tigar

~~

http://www.narutofan.com/index.php/content-Ninja%20Guide,chakra%20control

That is also a good reference.

((I'm doing this because sometimes people forget. And this is a quick easy reference, to check. e_e And I have two hours to kill.)))
Owners: Kitwithabloodychainsaw.

<No others at this time.>

Banned List.

No one. ^_^
Characters/ and the Genins.

Kakashi:

Nanashi Katsu (See Filled Profiles for Nanashi's Profile.)

Genin 2

Genin 3

Naruto:

Genin 1

Genin 2

Genin3

Sasuke:

Hyuuga Akila

Genin 2

Genin 3

Sakura:

Genin 1

Genin 2

Genin 3
7. Character fill out sheets.

This is for people that are going to be the Genins of Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. I don't think I'll accept made ups until the Characters are all taken.

Username:
Name:

Looks: (Pictures are preffered.) (( No "see avatar" ))

History: (Doesn't have to be a long one.) (No "is not telling" wink (No, Sasuke's brother. Be ORGINAL! -_-;; )

Teacher: (Sakura, Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke)

Strength: (Is this character good in, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu.)

Weakness: (Is this character bad in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu.)

Personality:

Weapons: (( No more than three.))
Rp sample: (Okay...This MUST be ATLEAST two FULL paragraphs.)

Also, if you want to be an orginal, then just pm meh your rp'ing sample. =/

If you want to be a different character, PM meh and tell me.
Filled Profiles.

Username: kitwithabloodychainsaw
Name: Nanashi Katsu

Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v377/kitwithabloodychainsaw/stjougen.jpg

(With a few alterations....)

History: She is a normal kid. She lives with her parents, and has graduated from the Ninja Academy and now has a Jounin sensei. She has a normal life and is an only child. Her mother is a medical Nin and her father is an Anbu. She likes to cause trouble....more like insult those that make her mad...o_o;XD

Teacher: Kakashi

Strength: Ninjutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu, doesn?t know a lot of Taijutsu

Weapons: Kunai, Throwing star, needles

Personality: She isn't shy, but she doesn't talk a lot, when she doesn't know people. She stays quite unless she wishes to speak. She can be hyper, and trouble making, though usually she behaves herself. She isn't exactly rebellious, but has her own thoughts, and doesn't let them be altered. She isn't dependent on others. She has confidence in herself, but isn't cocky. A lot of the time she comes off as cold, anti-social and bitchy. Though, she isn't that much of a b***h. Though she does have very short temper, but usually doesn't show her anger. She loves the night.

Rp sample:

Nanashi roamed the streets of The hidden leaf village. She had a dark blue midrift shirt that had a V-neck, but had fishnet under the shirt. She also had fishnets on her arms that went to about mid upper arm. What kepted them up was a little black pouch that held some of her weapons, her shuiken(Throwing stars). She had these on both arms.She had white capris that had a little slit that went to the knees on each side. On her right thy was her Kunai holder. At Nanashi's hip was a black pouch that was tied, it was were she held various things, money, candy, ect. She had black sandles.

Nanashi had bright blue eyes and wasn't pale, but she wasn't very tanned either. Her hair was done in two ponytails, each at the back of her head, on different sides. Her bangs were draped over her hidden leaf forhead protector, that she had recieved when she become a Genin. Her hair was a light red color. Nanashi stood at about 5'5".

The red headed girl had no problem getting where she wanted to go. This village was where she was born, and raised. She knew pretty much all the streets, and how to get to where every she felt like. She wasn't going to any place parcitilar(sp) , she just had the urge to go out and about. She wondered over to the Ramen hut and tilted her head to the side, she wasn't very hungry, but did want ramen. Nanashi checked her pokets to see if she had any money for ramen. "Crap..." She mumbled under her breath, she had left all her money at her house.

Nanashi started to walk again. She was growing very bored of her little trip around the village. She hoped that she would find something to do, but she hadn't so far. Maybe because she ignored everybody her age, everybody that she didn't consider a friend. For, Nanashi had no friends. She didn't really want any either, she didn't mind being alone. She wasn't a rude girl either, she quite, and solitary.

As she was walking, she got lost in her own little thoughts and fantasy's. When she reached the huge gates of the hidden leaf, she stoped, and looked up. She looked like a little ant in compirsion to the gates. She sighed heavly to herself, she was bored, and out of ideas of what to due. Nanashi though to herself, "Might as well go home..." And at that thought, she turned around and wondered home.

Also, I would like to say, that I won't post your sample rp. I just did that so you know that I took the time to do it.

~~
Username: Truthis
Name: Hyuga Akila

Looks: Akila looks like your average Hyuga, white eyes, pale skin, the only exception is that oddly enough, instead of having sable colored hair, his was a lighter color. His hand he grown long till just below his shoulder blades and usually kept up in a ponytail, occasionally he'll wear it in a bun. One that was never seen among the Hyuga clan. He's usually seen wearing a black tanktop with a long sleeved fishnet that slightly hangs off the shoulder, he wears black shorts with white wrappings from the calves down to the heel of his foot, his arms from the shoulder is also wrapped in white bandages to the knuckle of his fingers, his forehead protector his tied around his neck. However when he's not training he's usually just wearing a blue sweater and blue shorts. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Bishounenchaser/Gaia%20grounds/Akila.bmp

History: When Akila was born there was some discussion on whether he should have been placed in the main house, or the branch house. This being because his Father was from the main while his mother from the branch, but there was rumors that Akila's mother was having an affair thus explains his light colored hair. After a heated debate it was decided that Akila would be placed in the branch house with his mother. His mother became bitter about this and worked Akila hard to be better than the main house. Oddly enough though none of Akila's mother's bitterness was passsed onto him. Though at times he has difficult moments dealing with the main house, he lives an pretty average life, if you call living up to the expectations of being a Hyuga average.

Teacher: Sasuke

Strength: Ninjutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu

Personality: Akila is a bit talkative, he loves to boast about what he can do and is always looking for someone to aknowledge that. He isn't cocky, he just likes attention. Akila works hard to make his family proud of him and become very serious when training is involved, any other time he has a average 'I can do anything better than you' attitude for a tweleve year old boy who tries to be cool but can be really bratty. He enjoys playing pranks on people and loves to laugh, generally he has a good heart.

Weapons: HandClaws, Small katana, Shurikens

Username: TheOriginalFurion
Name: Keisu Souki

Looks: He stands at approximately five feet, eight inches. His build is a rather lean, and he looks rather frail - but do not underestimate him in close combat. His hair is of a medium length - reaching down to just around his nose. It flows down neatly, and isn't too messy - and is of a black color. His eyes are an odd crimson color, with specks of brown spattered through-out it. His clothes are usually just a plain white tee shirt, with blue pants that aren't too tight, but also not too baggy. His shoes are plain and black, and he occasionally wears white wraps around his fists when he knows he's going to be on a mission, or engaging combat.

History: Well, Keisu had no mother growing up, and his dad wasn't too 'fathery' too him, due to blaming him for his mother leaving. Keisu entered the Ninja Academy at the age of 9, graduating two years late at the age of 14. He failed mainly because he wasn't too great at Genjutsu and couldn't mold his Chakra too well - simply put, he wasted a lot of it. At a young age, he excelled at Taijutsu and, even though he sucked at Ninjutsu, he had come up with two of his own Techniques, though they cost quite a bit of Chakra.
Teacher: Hell, Sakura. Figure I'd go with the person who has the best Chakra molding so he can be scolded XD

Strength: Taijutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu, Mainly. Ninjutsu is, as well.

Personality: He is easy going, and usually doesn't put forth much effort. He seeks fun, mainly, and is usually quiet and kept to himself. He is pretty nice, and rarely insults people - but, he does, however, treat others how he is treated most of the time. He has a quick temper, and usually thinks about himself, and his own gain - but he tries not to. It's just plain instinct, and he doesn't wish to be as selfish as he is.

Weapons: Kunai - back-right pouch
Shuriken - Right leg pouch
ninja Incase I need it.
gonk Again, incase I need it.
A lone figure slowly perused the dark shop. Not many people seemed to know about this place, or at least cared to venture within. It seemed not everyone appreciated the immense selection of this particular weapon shop. Of course it probably didn't help that about half of the wares that could be found within were used, and some shoddily cleaned. Almost every weapon imaginable could be found on the walls and in glass cases. Katars, swords, windmill shuriken and other large weapons hung from the walls, some looking absolutely perfect, while others seemed to be suffering numerous "ailments". In the cases smaller weapons could be found, such as small blades like a wakizashi, claws, shurikens and kunai. There were even a few cases set aside for different "substances". Poisons and drugs sat in a locked case with a large sign upon it, "Ask for assistance", and of course the figure did. Motioning towards the large, bald man behind the counter he pointed out an array of nefarious looking poisons he wanted to purchase. "Sorry kid, too young" the old man said with a raspy voice.

"What are you talking about? I'm a shinobi now, I need supplies, so gimme what I need."

"Sorry kid, not going to cough up something like that to a little kid. Even if you are a shinobi, you're looking a little green to me. Now get outta here before I tell your parents"

A few well-chosen words escaped the Genin's mouth before he turned and exited the shop. He had planned to spend the whole day preparing for training. In other words he was planning to blow all of his cash on weapons and other shinobi tools. Unfortunately his mood had changed and he no longer felt like doing anything "productive". Well at least he saw a few beautiful girls waltzing by, "Well hello there, ladies..."

Nanashi roamed the streets of The hidden leaf village. She had a dark blue midrift shirt that had a V-neck, but had fishnet under the shirt. She also had fishnets on her arms that went to about mid upper arm. What kepted them up was a little black pouch that held some of her weapons, her shuiken(Throwing stars). She had these on both arms.She had white capris that had a little slit that went to the knees on each side. On her right thy was her Kunai holder. At Nanashi's hip was a black pouch that was tied, it was were she held various things, money, candy, ect. She had black sandles.

Nanashi had bright blue eyes and wasn't pale, but she wasn't very tanned either. Her hair was done in two ponytails, each at the back of her head, on different sides. Her bangs were draped over her hidden leaf forhead protector, that she had recieved when she become a Genin. Her hair was a light red color. Nanashi stood at about 5'5".

As Nanashi walked she saw some guy with diguesting dread locks, attempting to hit on girls that passed by. She laughed to herself, and walked on the oppiste side of the girls. So it went, Guy with the dreads, the girls, and Nanashi. She walked passed the little "gathering" of people. She wasn't a very socail person. She walked down to the ramen hut and
bought a bowl of ramen.

She was sitting on a stool, waiting for her ramen to get done, when she became lost in thought. She was so lost in thought, that when the ramen was done, and the waiter taped her on the shoulder, she jumped. When she jumped she lost her balance, and fell off of the stool. Nanashi landed flat on her a**.

Her forhead protector slid off her forhead, and on to her eyes. Causing her bangs to fall into her face. "Great..." She mumbled to herself. She shook her head a bit and stood up, and hopped back on to the stool.

"Are alright, miss?" The ramen guy asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay..." Nanashi mumbled out. She re-tied the forhead protector to her forhead, but made it slightly tighter this time. She pulled her bangs out of her face, and let them drap over her forhead protector again. She looked down at her meal and smiled. "Yum." She broke her chopsticks in two and began to eat, very slowly, lost in thought again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff