Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speak explosive speech, speech to keep us safe. A smiling fire bomb.

I don't understand this language
You fight fire with fire and we all get burned. I don't understand this language. You fight fire with fire and we all get burned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With closed eyes he nodded to Sango. Accepting her appreciation with a humble "Hm." His dark eyes opened however when he heard that sweet yet anxious fairy voice of his daughter Keiko. Beckoning him to play with her. Play! The question on how to play with a child ran through his head and the short term memory of the little children playing tag presented itself as a worthy option. But he was far faster than Keiko in any regard. So perhaps something a bit more tame yet active enough to expend her reserves of energy.

"A game then? Well how about…" He put her down onto the ground and plucked one of the ribbon ties around his shoulders off. The red ribbon catching the light breed easily. "Try and take this from me." He said closing his eyes and waving the fabric in her face. Moving it out of her immediate reach before she could snatch it. "If you take it. I will buy you a treat."

---------------------------------------
Unknown Country, Amegakure, Training Grounds
Jōnin Akiyama Sango | Amegakure Squad 1
Akiyama Keiko | Daughter
HP100%
Chakra: 100%
OST:Play

------------------------------------
Hesinde

Dapper Elder

User Image

╚══════════════════════════════
                          ✖✖✖ Takero Honada

✖《 Samurai of the leaf 》

✖✖

His eyes quickly flashed and looked over at the man who was decreed to be his sensei. It seemed his comment about not thinking he could teach him anything had prompted him to call out the young boy. As the man continued to talk to Takero he took his gaze of him and looked down at the ground, his long red bangs covering his eyes but not obscuring the smirk that was growing on his face. One hand rested on the hilt of the blade at his waist. “Seeing kenjutsu is one thing. Using it another. I’m sure the Hokages guest can agree.” He muttered back his tone rather high and mighty for one of his age and ability. “But I think its only right I correct your version of my history, it ain’t quite right…” His figure still stood still, in his mind he was readying himself, this kind of chat never ended without some form of fight breaking out. “At no point have I called myself a genin. Nor did I shrug off my loyalties to my homeland as you put it.” His head still lowered his right hand raised up and pointed at the Hokage, “She and my grandfather told me to join a team, not to become a ninja, or a genin. I come here out of respect for them.”

He could feel his blood pumping and he traded comments with the jounin, certainly he had little respect for the man on their first meeting but now he was more keen to just take him out. His very way was how Takero had built up ninja in his mind, everything he despised about their way of life, thinking it was above everything else. Inside a cage an interested eye slowly moved up to watch the scene unfold, unknown to everyone Takero’s reaction had raised Son Goku from his sleep, the monkey grinned as he saw the stand off began between the two. “Heh heh heh…. it looks like the brat that is my prison is going to get his a** handed to him by that Nara…. Good, he needs to be brought down a peg or too.” Son Goku had never seen Takero actually in a fight, he was fully aware that all around him that he had a sheltered life when it came to combat and all he knew was his intense training. He might have been overly skilled when it came to his blade but actual combat was something he needed to learn about.

After his comment about the Hokage his hand lowered. “ So to your wager and your offer of a different ninja rank. Honestly it means nothing to me.” His body started to shift now and he moved so that he was facing the nara, who had already assumed a fighting stance, keeping his head lowered and his hand on the katana. “ And somehow I think its out of place for you to decide who is entrusted with the defence of Konoha, wouldn’t that be hers?” He asked referencing Tachibana, his smirk turning to a full on grin with the thirteen year old thinking he had the upperhand by poking holes in his opponent's comments.

“However,” He muttered again his stance changing once more so that he was now side on, his hand fully grasping the hilt of his blade. “ that doesn’t mean I wont take this opportunity to put you in your place” Takero was ready to fight and completely missing the point of what Shikatsu was attempting to do by challenging him. In his head Takero had decided to keep his true strength, the quick draw techniques hidden and so in one fluid motion drew out his katana and held it down at his side. The blade was decorated with his family's crest and glinted slightly as he turned the blade to face the sun. Flicking his head up his bangs moved from his eyes and he made a point of meeting Shikatsu’s, “I am Takero of the Iron, and I will make you regret your attempts to view me as anything else!” He spat out.

With his last comment his face went determined, he could feel his chakra coursing through his frame gathering in his fists, now both hands on the handle of the blade. A light glow seemed to emanate from the blade as he began to utilize his ability of hadan, his blade having an extension to it. With that he launched himself with a fair bit of speed dashing towards his teacher. As he got close to the figure he swung his blade towards him, planning on using the chakra extension on his blade to make up for his shorter swing and cut the man winning his stupid contest.

Peculiar Duck

TOKUMA ITAZURA
              O T TO KIMYONA
              slumber sleep with dreams of home
              hand in hand, don't march alone.

User Image

Tokuma had shrugged at her comment about them not getting anything done if he had been her assistance. The statement wasn't wrong after all. Tokuma was notorious take-a-nap-in-the-middle-of-the-day kind of man [even though he doesn't actually "sleep"]. If the Kazekage could even find him he was bound to scamper off somewhere to do something else then what he was told to do. He fussed with the rim of his teacup as she went on about the great plans she had for the Sungakure, and shut out most of what she had said in all honesty. Something about a new Medical hut? What had caught his interest was the line in her next sentence. Yamanaka, Tachibana was made the new Hokage of Kohona. The news made him sit up a little straighter for the next part of her address.

"I would like to send you back to Konoha to report on the new Hokage" the words had him choking on the sip of tea he had brought to his lips in the suspense. Had he not swallowed it tea would have likely been spurted out everywhere over the desk. He tugged at his neckerchief trying to get the liquid from his lungs before placing his teacup on her desk and leaning towards the Kazekage as though he hadn't heard her correctly.

Brushing back a few stray hairs he caught his breath and put a hand to his chin in thought, "Go back to Konoha, huh?" he mused allowed as she dropped the file in front of him. He glanced at it before flipping it open. The Kazekage now had his full attention as he rummaged through the paper. On the top he recognized the Alias he had used in his report. Otto Kimyona. It had been a hair trigger reaction when Tachibana herself had stumbled upon him when he had first arrived in Konoha. It's what everyone knew him there as. He didn't want to admit it, but he hated the name. It made since that he would re-assume it once he was back, though.

He flipped through some of the notes she had made before rubbing his nose and dropping the file back onto the wood desk with a small "fip" sound, "You've twisted my arm, Tsuruko. I'll do it out of the service to Sungakure. The Hokage and Konoha won't know what hit them." he said with a sly grin before rubbing his hands together, "Though I find the humor in you wanting to get rid of me no sooner then me being here. I suppose my time would be better spent making life harder for others Kages other then you," he laughed out softly before crossing his legs and leaning back into his chair once more, "I am supposing the sooner I leave the better? And is there anything else I need to know while on this trip? Secret plans things like that? Or do you want a basic over-view of the Hokage? Jealousy perhaps? Do you think she more beautiful then you?" he was turning it into a taunt, but brought it back, "Cause beauty is only second to power, My Kazekage" he stood up at that point to walk around to the back of his chair, "Fear not, I will have the hokage swept off her feet and in the Sunagakure's hand as only, I, Tokuma Itazura can. Will that be all you request of me Kazekage?" he asked with a small bow of his head in almost a mocking manner though still waiting to be dismissed.

ooc: ~ company: Tsuruko [Kazekage] location: Sunagakure; Kazekage Office

Sugary Bunny

User Image
                                                      i`ll play a ᴍᴇʟᴅʏ .that will aalmost reach. ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ your chest
                                                      boopshoop 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 x𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 x𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 x𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ITS A FUNNY STORY ﹙ NOW THAT I THINK OF IT ﹚
                                                      boop 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆ʾ seem˛ed to .shine .so brightly those 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 are 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 clearly
                                                      boopshoopboopshoopboopshoo DO I HAVE TO REMEMBER ONLY HOLDING BACK ?
                                                      boopshoopboopshoopboopshoo KONOHAGAKURE GENIN: SQUAD ONE !
                                                      boopshoopboo ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                      boopshoopboopshoopboopshoopboopshoopbo current location the academy boopscoop current feelings entirely nervous boopscoop current outfit

User Image

The youngest out of the lot still had a slight frown plastered onto her features. Never would she be this upset looking for so long but there was a
                                          difference between today and the rest of her life. Today, she was experiencing for the first time, someone who was being defiant towards their
                                          sensei and even in front of the Hokage herself. Kyouko, being raised with the mindset that her elders were high and mighty, would have never
                                          spoke those words and never thought once of being so violent. She wrinkled her nose and shook off her frown, replacing it with a small surprised
                                          look when their jounin leaned forward and mumbled to her. She agreed, about her not worrying over what he was saying and how Takero was acting,
                                          but it was never like her to leave a teammate hanging! She was more or less concerned on if he was going to be reacting like this forever. As soon
                                          as his hand left her hand, she stepped to Shikatsu's side, her fingers twiddling together in front of her and her eyes darting back and forth between
                                          the two. Was this really happening? Were they about to argue about this situation? If she had any mind or confidence to remark about how stupid
                                          this was aloud, she would and she would be right. How could someone be so narrow minded to think that someone could never teach them something?

She let out a shaky sigh and she chewed the bottom of her lip in worry, still standing next to Shikatsu as he took a battle stance. Was this entirely
                                          necessary? Her thoughts continued to ask as she slowly made her way to stand next to Tachibana. She might as well step away from getting
                                          injured herself. Though, she was more or less worried about Takero or Shikatsu getting injured. If Shikatsu got hurt, which was more unlikely concerning
                                          this situation, Takero would be gone to venture forth into the ranks, (even if that was not his cup of tea,) and she would be left alone with Shikatsu and a
                                          teammate that has not even shown up yet. If Takero got hurt, he would likely be angry for the rest of the day and sour about the situation, and she
                                          already knew that she would try to be the lighthearted one in the situation and try to make things better, but the only way she could ever make things
                                          better, was for the others to want things to get better. Her thoughts took a drastic halt as he suddenly unsheathed his sword, making her eyes twinkle
                                          as her gaze danced along the shimmers that came off the blade when the sun made contact. The family crest that sat on the blade made her smile a bit.
                                          Despite the way he acted, Kyouko was a sucker for families and the fact that he was so involved in his family.

She watched as the blade let off a faint glow, making her eyebrows furrow together slightly. He was able to channel chakra through the blade? The new
                                          discovery made her a bit worried at the reminder of what their purpose of genin was. They were to train and become able to pass the chunin exams, and
                                          if she was to ever battle him during the chunin exams, that blade was going to be just a slight problem. She has captured bugs before in her crystals,
                                          and with a heavy heart and a pure desire to learn more about her abilities, she has managed to crystalize the bugs and kill them that way. She could likely
                                          do the same with his blade, but not with his chakra likely encasing the blade. At least, this is what she could see. As Takero swung first, her hand
                                          unconsciously lifted and she gripped onto fabric of Tachibana's kimono, nervous of the outcome. Her eyes were plagued with worry, and at how hard she
                                          was chewing on her lip, she was likely to draw blood. She was worried, but she was more or less dumbfounded on how this all really started. Shikatsu
                                          did not know how to use crystals, and likely never heard of such a thing. Though, was she accusing him of likely not being able to teach her anything? Of course not.

ooc: i keep making short posts but i swear its because i really don't have much to do with her in this situation kdfngksjgf
                                          Takero Honada

Jingled Bells

Plum_Duchess

Shigehide

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

100% Chakra Training Grounds, Amegakure Keiko, Katai I hope my genin show up sometime. Keiko

Sango smiled at the two before returning to sit where she had spread out a blanket for the two. She was content for the moment to simply watch. It didn't seem like her students would be coming. Those brats would be given a stern 'talking' to when she had gathered them together.

Keiko squirmed a bit as he set her down. She watched him, waiting for him to do something interesting. Her eyes lit up as he mentioned a game. She hoped that it would be something fun. Her eyes followed his movements, as he removed one of the red ribbons tied around his shoulders. His words sparked excitement.

"I'll get it." she said jumping up, hand stretched out to try and grab the ribbon. She hopped up and down trying to get it.

Sango chuckled as she watched Keiko try to get at the ribbon in Katai's hand.

Solice the Slayer

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

Give light to the shadow Give light to the shadow Give light to the shadow
Come and dance with me Come and dance with me Come and dance with me
I am the only light in the dark I am the only light in the dark I am the only light in the dark
Do not fear for I am with you Do not fear for I am with you Do not fear for I am with you

100% Chakra Kazekage Office, Sunagakure Tokuma Ah, here is the prankster

"Everything alright?" She asked with a chuckle, watching him choke on a mouthful of tea. At least he had swallowed and not sit tea all over her office. It would have been a pain to dry the documents on her desk. Tea stained documents weren't exactly very nice to have in the archives. Taking a sip from her own tea--and not choking on it--she watched him read over the mission details. He had only been back for a short time and here she was asking him to leave again. She knew it wasn't fair, but he was best suited for the task. He been in Konoha without too much trouble. The other Suna shinobi would have more hinderances than Tokuma. She closed her eyes and sighed as he spoke. She wasn't trying to get rid of him. It couldn't be helped that he was the most suited for the job.

"It is not my intention to get rid of you. You are the one most suited for this mission." she scratched her head, "I could assign this task to someone else, but they would be less effective. You already have ties within Konoha. " His taunts were really starting to grate on her. It was always such a chore to deal with him. Sometimes she wished that he would try not to be annoying. She wasn't sure if he could do that, but then again, maybe he was just angry at her for some reason or other. She could never tell what lay behind those taunts of his.

"Simple reports will do for now. I will send instructions if there is any change." Tsuruko shook her head.
                                          "Be careful, Tokuma, and good luck." She smirked, "I want to see your annoying a** back here in one piece."

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s eUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX silently r e a c h e s full ▪▪▪ BLOOM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBy reeling in hatred ANDX sadness
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWith it's SOUND XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAS THE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s e
XXXXXXXSEEKS o u t the RAIN t h a t won't FALLXX XXX

XXXXXXIT FALLS INTO A SLEEP IT CAN'T WAKE FROM

XXXXXXTO MAKE SURE THE FLOWER DOES NOT WILT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IT SAPS THE NOURISHMENT OUT OF THE DEFIANT EARTH xxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxxxTHE ECHOING FUNERAL REQUIEM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D ISSOLVES INTO THE DRY WINDxxxx

User Image

{Outfit}

Tachibana watched with a pointed gaze as the messenger bird landed on his blade, she watched him read the letter with a small frown. It must have been urgent, so she wasn't surprised when he stated that he would have to leave the village tomorrow. She let out a subtle sigh. “If you must, as long as I get to spend some more time with you before you have to leave.” She said with a small frown marring her face.

Maybe she should have thought this over more, Takero showed interest in the blade at first and Tachibana felt a bit of excitement. To have such a blade wielded by someone that was supposedly Loyal to Konoha would put the village in a fast track to competing with other villages that specialized in kenjutsu. Tachibana frowned when Takero insulted Shiki. Tachibana fought back a scowl, she was not happy with his tone. “Takero,” it came out stern, she was a teacher for years she knew how to handle an unruly child. Yet before she could go on Shiki stepped in.

Tachibana smiled, turning to Kyouko as she began to apologize for her team member. She smiled at the girl, at least Kyouko had some respect for Kazu. Tachibana then turned her attention to Shiki and Takero, she let out a soft sigh and rubbed her forehead as Shiki challenged the young genin to a fight. “Well I guess we'll be getting a little show Kazu.” Tachibana said with a small look of disapproval sent Shiki's way. Yet she would not go against the mans teaching methods. She watched with interest as the duel started, but was surprised when she felt Kyouko's grip on her kimono. She let out a small laugh and patted the girls head gently. “There's nothing to be afraid of Kyouko, Shiki has no intention of truly hurting Kyouko and I doubt Takero intends to dreadfully maim Shiki,” She then turned her attention back to the little brawl and glared. “I don't want any deaths ya hear.” She wailed loud enough for the two to hear.

Friendly Phantom

7,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

now I know I'm not a saint, I've been a sinner all my life
                        i ain't tryin' to hide my flaws, i'd rather keep them in the light
                        they want to criticize, scrutinize, cast another stone
                        burn me at the stake and sit and watch it from their throne

TokoWANDERING SAGE` Toko Akumu

Toko-chanToko-chanToko-chanIN ONE EAR RIGHT OUT THE OTHER

&* Location »» Kumo, StreetsToko &* Mood »» Hmmm, Odd...Toko &* With »» KokoruToko &* Jutsu »» N/A
            “ Akumu ” —
            User Image
                            The mountains around Kumo loomed up all around them as they neared the village, Toko flying low to avoid scaring the nearby populous. Ever since Deidara people had been cautious with giant flying clay birds. He landed some distance outside the village and after Kokoru had jumped to the ground he had changed back. Brushing a length of Crimson hair aside he smiled at her with a wolfish grin. You should try an find someone to have you checked out, I'd tag along but I don't want to invade your privacy. I have to meet an old friend of mine anyway and he's a little skittish around knew people.

He took her in his arms, resting them around her lower back as he leaned in an kissed her tenderly. She felt soft and good in his arms as he held her close. He didn't want to part with her but didn't want to make getting into the village more difficult than it had to be. One person at a time was easier than two at once. He had proper documents but Koko did not. It was better for her to enter on her own then find someone by herself. He kissed her again on the forehead. before pulling away. If anything happens I'll meet you here. I'll distract the guards so you can sneak in easier."

They parted ways and Toko quickly made his way to the gates. He made a show of having the guards check on his paperwork and making sure their attention was focused on the foreign Sage who had suddenly appeared at their gate. Kokoru would easily be able to sneak into the village before he was permitted into the village. As he walked he could feel his Power spread over the village like an enormous spiderweb, giving him a sense of their chakra even as it ever so slightly sipped the energy from them. It wasn't anything harmful or hostile that he was doing, or anything he could control. It simply happened without his control or will.

Very skilled chakra sensors would be able to pick it up or maybe someone just really skilled or familiar with Toko's ability. The Sage slowly made his way deeper into the village, making his way to the shop of the man he was looking for. He had a surprise coming for Kokoru, as the man had been working on something he planned to give to her when he thought the timing was right. He was in a good mood at first until his power began telling him that there were ALOT of really strong chakra sources in the village at present. His eyes narrowed somewhat as he stopped before the store he had been looking for. Shaking off the feeling he headed into the shop, making the little bell over the door jingle.
User Image

k e i k o x k i h a k u ✘ ✘
xxxxxxxxx
        ┆ A R E xx Y O U R xx S C A R S xx A S xx D E E P xx A S xx M I N E ┆███ ████

I CANT GO LIVING ON THIS WAY xxx CANT GO BACK THE WAY I CAME

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i WILL wander UNTIL the END of TIME

half ALIVE without YOU

User Image
                                                              By now Keiko was pretty much picking at her food, albeit as discreetly as possible. Her stomach having felt full the moment it was placed in front of her, she couldn't help but peer at the other two gentlemen sitting at the far side of the counter, wolfing down all that was placed before them like they hadn't ate in ages. As entertaining as it seemed to be, she couldn't help the way her stomach rolled in disgust. It was far to much, to fast, thinking it impossible if she wasn't sitting there witnessing it firsthand. Between watching the new comer and the individual who seemed ever so happy to pay for everyone's meal, she almost didn't catch sight of another slipping quietly in, taking a seat before seemingly resting his head on ramen stand and dozing off. For a moment, she eyed him critically. Trying to recall why he seemed familiar.

Taking in his mannerisms, falling asleep, unkempt black hair, complete ANBU getup...it all snapped into place, a moment of clarity and memories that felt so far away. There was blood, so much blood and death. Nara, Deslin was barely alive when her and her first genin team found his own. Seeing a fellow shinobi on the cusp of death seemed to snap something within her, and it was one of the rare moments where she almost let Gyūki take full control to kill the missing-nin who had snuffed out three of Kumogakure's own. Only the thought of her own team counting on her made her hold back, dispatching the man with relative ease, rage boosting her vicious attacks that left not but a mangled body to be found. She could remember with distinct clarity, her hands shaking as she tried to cover the gaping wound on his chest, trying as best as she could to quell the amount of blood seeping through her fingers, and then being lost.

'Haruka! You can't leave me.'

She had been lost for those agonizing moments, stuck in a memory that had long since passed. If it hadn't been for her very worried students, who watched on as she began to hyperventilate, so far away from them, it would have been another person who would have to be added to those that she had killed with her own hands. Feeling small hands shaking her shoulders is what brought her back from the pained memories, making her jump into action before she could be submerged back into the darkness. Throwing, the boy on her back, she set off back to Kumo like never before, hoping above all that she could get him the help he needed to survive. Her hands unable to heal, for she was nothing but a weapon whose sole purpose was to take life away...not give it.

Ever since that day, she had kept a watchful eye over him. Interested on how he would grow into the ANBU member he was today, having been rather occupied with the genin team's she seemed to throw herself into to, to keep the memories at bay. In her avoidance, she lost tract of his moving up within the ranks. To see him wearing an ANBU mask was relatively surprising, for having lost the people who meant the most to her, she couldn't get far enough from her previous job.

Just as she was about to greet Deslin, she was interrupted by Gabriel, who seemed more than a little eager to leave the establishment the moment Delsin walked in. ANBU training instilled down to the bone, she felt herself snap back to attention. Something was off, something was horribly wrong and it seemed to revolve around the man she knew without a doubt she knew for some reason. It wasn't until Deslin looked up from his little nap, eye's falling on the blonde that he got up as well, speaking his name.

"Gabriel Hartmann..."

Everything faded from then, her mind snapping to the picture and words that described the man to the T in Kumogakure's own bingo book. How she didn't realize it before was just a little shocking, though to her credit, she hadn't looked at that thing since her days within the ANBU herself. It took everything within herself to remain sitting, remember she had one of her students sitting right next to her, and throwing herself head into a fight within the middle of her village was something only an idiot would do. Gabriel was an opponent one would wish not to come across, and despite the feeling that Deslin was nowhere in his league, she did not move from her spot. Back ram rod straight, hands clutching tightly at her knees, and yet otherwise appearing totally calm and collected despite the difference within.

'That's unlike you, Keiko. Fearing a simple man...we could take him."

"Idiot."

Mumbling quietly to herself, she was brought out of her inner thoughts when she felt her genin get up and walk to the entrance, hovering just enough that she could see what was happening outside. Slipping from her own stool, she walked calmly right behind the girl, placing her hand gently upon her shoulder as darkened cerulean peered into the growing crowd that made a headache begin to brew just behind her eyes. How so many were all huddled in the middle of the street was beyond her, the scene they were causing...how she wished she hadn't decided to come to this shop of all places to meet. If she had known trouble was to brew, she wouldn't have agreed with Mamo-chan to be here.

Five people, well now four, seeing Deslin leave, she could only hope the rest would follow. Though her shinobi mind told her she needed to follow if this Amp character went after him to fight, she knew this wasn't something she could get into, staring down at the very intrigued Hanatsuki, she knew without a doubt she had priorities she had to sort out. She wasn't the hot shot she had been years...or what felt like centuries ago. The least she could do was alert the guards, someone who could effectively deal with this missing-nin without possibly bringing harm to her students by going herself. In the words of the Nara who had just left, troublesome is all she could think of.

"It would be unwise for us to get into this." Her voice was nothing but a whisper, words only meant for the young woman as she peered on. Ready if at any moment, some kind of battle between this man and all the others standing around started up. Something she could not afford to let happen.

« • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •nothie

location ; kumogakure, ramen shop with ; to many feeling ; intrigued, anxious, worried wearing ; xXx

D317

The Shifting Sky

Pr i d e - L ii G H T

Miteux

Kouzeon

Hesinde

Divine Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

I pick up my guitar and strum a new beat,
                                                                                              And as I get strumming, I’m tapping my feet.
                                                                                          As I start tapping, the world starts to shake,
                                                                                      And so I quit tapping, for fear it might break.

Location: Kumo, Outside Ramen Shop

Company: Itsu, Junan, Mitsuru

Mood: Really Ticked

Theme: Made

But I didn’t realize the world is a song,
                                                                                              And so without thinking, I sang along.
                                                                                          But as I'm singing, things start to shatter,
                                                                                      So thus, in the end, it just doesn’t matter.

This party was getting a little too crowded for his tastes. The Nara-boy spouted off some more nonsensical psycho-babble, trying to ascertain Gabriel's "motives" and his "reasons" for doing what he did. He'd long since stopped concerning himself with why he did things, and these days he simply did them. When people irritated him he killed them. When he thought something was funny he laughed. When he was sad he cried. Simple as that. Maybe once he'd had some kind of higher purpose, but these days he only lived, nothing more, nothing less. As it was, he was now in a divinely interesting position. He recognized Itsu, and if his cousin was intelligent than the woman that was with her was no wilting flower either. That made three. And Delsin had shown some recognition of the white-haired demon. Four. Four S-Class missing-nin all gathered here in Kumo. He could scarcely believe the odds. There had to be no more than twenty missing nin in the world that had managed to elude capture long enough to stay alive, and here nearly a fifth of them were gathered all together.

But he supposed that it hardly mattered. If he threw down here, even on the outskirts of town, it'd level the city. And he wasn't really in the mood for starting a multi-national hunt for his head. The last thing he needed was every ANBU from the five great nations out hunting him down for wiping Kumo off the map. Especially when he was fairly certain that the white-haired demon wouldn't be put down so easily. And if his sister was half the Ryuuzaki she claimed to be, then that would mean dragons. Dragons meant death and destruction on a massive scale. And he could only imagine what the other woman was capable of. All told, it was quite a gamble thinking he could take on all three of them and walk away unscathed. He was sure he could take down one, maybe even two. But three? Especially with the other woman being such a wildcard... no, he wasn't up for taking on those odds. As much fun as wrestling with dragons would be, he'd have to save that for another time. "You know ladies and gentleman, I'm not quite sure this is the place or the time for this shindig." He said, standing tall and stretching.

Well, thinking on it, there was one way to get out of here, and if he did his job right only one of his new friends could follow, and he sincerely doubted even she could keep up at full tilt. "So then, I'm afraid I'm going to take a raincheck on this little throw-down. Maybe another day I'll get a chance to cash it." He said, his power already gathering around him like a heavy cloak. His nostrils flared as he took in their scents one last time, attempting to memorize them for future use... when he caught another familiar scent. Now that was one he hadn't caught a whiff of in an age and a day, and he certainly didn't feel like adding that volatile concoction into the mix. Now there was definitely no way in hell he was going to stick around to see what happened. Throwing Toko into a mix of a bunch of S-class missing-nin was asking for s**t to go seriously wrong really really fast. He rolled up onto the balls of his feet, prepping for what was to come. "So then. See you all later." He said, giving them all a wave.

With that, he gave a small upward hop, and his power erupted outwards from him like an explosion, a deafening boom accompanying the sudden surge of power. He surged upwards, moving at an incredible speed in an instant, rocketing high up into the air. His power carried him upwards, faster than most ninja could run, through the air like an arrow. He didn't know of many ninja who could fly, at least not without summoning something to carry them. And the few that he had heard of even in legend that could fly often couldn't go as fast as he could. He knew the sonic boom would likely notify the entire city that he'd been there, but he was outside their reach now and had no real worries.

User Image
Speak explosive speech, speech to keep us safe. A smiling fire bomb.

I don't understand this language
You fight fire with fire and we all get burned. I don't understand this language. You fight fire with fire and we all get burned

Katai chuckled and eluded her grasp again with a gentle flick of his wrist. His eyes closed as he toyed with his beloved daughter. Her determination made him proud. Hopefully, such drive wouldn't be wasted on lesser endeavors. Though it was too soon for Katai to tell if his daughter would be a Kunoichi or not. Or if Sango even wished it for little Keiko. Though the wizened man knew whichever path the little ivory haired child took in life. She would be successful. He wondered now if every parent felt as he did.

"There there. Do not try..do or do not. That is the ultimatum of life" Though he knew she wouldn't understand it yet. As with most things he said, she would thank him for it later. Despite his dialog, he kept the little ribbon moving before he twirled it in a large circle. Soon though he would yield and allow her to take it from him. What was the point of keeping her from success all the time? There was no fun in that. "Looks like you got it."

---------------------------------------
Unknown Country, Amegakure, Training Grounds
Jōnin Akiyama Sango | Amegakure Squad 1
Akiyama Keiko | Daughter
HP100%
Chakra: 100%
OST:Play

------------------------------------
Hesinde

User Image

User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shikatsu remained silent through the entirety of Honada's monologue. His claim to his heritage. He stood silent his eyes fixated on the boy. He was analyzing every little thing about him. His stance, his movement, his pace, breathing patterns, speaking patterns. All this information absorbed and filed, analyzed and countered. Kyouko clung to Tachibana, and Tachibana glaring at him. All eyes were on these two, but that was fine. A point was about to be made to Honada, publicly. He wouldn't be able to lie about this, he would bear this publicly forever. He admired the blade as Takero drew it from its sheath, taking in the symbols along the blade. He was always amazed at the detail and craftsmanship that goes into forging a blade. His admiration of the blade was short lived however, the boy shoved chakra into the blade. Instantaneously Takero lunged at him. Shikatsu's facial expression had not changed in the least. He watched calmly as the young samurai charged him, then at the last second stepped to the side. He dodged the attack almost completely, his arm was caught in the blade's path. His sleeve was cut, but Takero would find that the blade didn't sink into Shikatsu's skin, in fact, Takero would find it quite impossible to move.

Calmly pulling his arm away from the blade, he held up his arm and pulled down his sleeve, showing there was in fact no cut in the skin. He watched, anxious to see the look in Takero's face as he would find his body unwilling to cooperate with his commands, and was forced into mimicking Shikatsu's. A small smirk became visible, and he out stretched his hand that controlled the one Takero held the blade in. Not finding the heart to straight up drop the blade into the dirt, Shikatsu mimicked the blade to be sheathed. At that point he reached into his pouch and withdrew a kunai. Shikatsu's pouch was kept on the opposite leg as most shinobi, this was to prevent them from pulling out a kunai as well. He pointed it at Takero and took small steps forward until the tip was less than an inch from the boy's chest. The smile still present, he stared into the boy's eyes.

"Confused?" he said smugly, "You should be." He gave a small laugh, "What should I have you do next?" he questioned forcing the kunai into the boy's hand then holding it against his own neck. "Kill yourself?" The smile faded, and he slammed the kunai into the ground. "Let me straighten something out for you. One, you became a Genin. You are a Genin. You chose that life, no one else did. Two, you don't come here out of respect for them, you come here to prove that you're better than a shinobi. Third, I have sacrificed just as much as the Hokage in this village's defense. She has the fault of being the person everyone places blame on, an icon. She deals with people who want this village destroyed, but it is my skill, her skill, and my fellow shinobis' skills that protect the village, not just her. That means, I get to chose when someone has surpassed me and I can entrust them with my role in her defense."
                      Shikatsu lectured. He broke the Shadow Possession, and pushed the boy two steps back. "Lastly. I am your teacher, and you will respect that title. You do not have to respect me, just what I represent. I can teach you and I will teach you." Shikatsu smiled and relaxed his body a bit, "This fight is over."

He gave another apologetic look to Tachibana and Kyouko. "Now then. Where about should we be heading for a bit more 'fun'?" The question was more directed towards Tachibana, as if asking if there were any known missions available.

Takero Honada

usagi no seiun

Plum_Duchess"[/quote]
                      Shigehide
                      9b2o7hms:38="Shigehide

OOC :: Sorry if I went a little over board. Also, sorry for the delay. School is a killjoy.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

x
x
x

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items