Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
                      The week had passed, giving way to Friday. For some it was quickly, for others it was slow. And for some - like Scott - it was filled with a sort of anxiety that came with knowing that there was yet again another alpha in town. One whom was playing that innocent card way too well. So far, other than Derek, he hadn't met another Alpha who didn't want to kill people when they first met them. He had given the sandwiches to Stiles, Lydia, and the rest of them as he brooded over why Loranna was trying to play the innocent angle. And the cookies...couldn't forget the cookies. Which the new teacher seemed to like far too much.

Regardless of the situation there were other things at work too. Vandalism was everywhere - broken lights, benches, everything seemed to be getting a dent or two. Even with his advanced senses, Scott hadn't been picking anything unusual up at night time. Well, more than the sound of the new crazy lady running through the woods as she pleased. But that seemed harmless enough to him. And the police couldn't seem to find any one group or person responsible. It was like whoever was doing it wasn't messing things up for bragging rights. It wasn't being done on a dare. And it was almost like they vanished into thin air when the sun came up.

Then again maybe they were having such a hard time because of broken sleep - something seemed to be in the air lately. A lot of cops had been sipping a few extra cups of coffee during their shifts. And they weren't the only ones. Most of the medical staff was having issues too. Scott couldn't figure out why his mother had troubles staying asleep, and she couldn't think of an explanation either. It was like someone was willing her to wake up - calling her every time she slept. There were a lot of things that could cause that, or so the doctors liked to say. But even they had a hard time finding a logical explanation as to why a lot of people were having interrupted sleep patterns all at the same time...all of a sudden.

Lack of sleep and broken things aside, life went on. And with the Lacrosse game freshly won...someone had the bright idea of throwing a bon fire party. Parents weren't told of course and it was held far enough away from the residential area that they wouldn't get someone called in for noise complains. Music, fire, and a lot of teenagers...which probably meant that someone managed to get a keg or two if not something stronger. The typical cliche jock party that often led to bad decisions...but cliches were classical for a reason. And this party seemed to have attracted all walks of life.

lady ben-kenobi's Husbando

Mystical Dreamer

DEREKx HALE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBxExTxA

User Image

xTHERE'S NO SECRET TO LIVINGxxxxxxTHERE'S NO SECRET TO DYING
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiixxxxxxxxxxxxJ U S T x K E E P x O N x R U N N I N G xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ U S T x K E E P x O N x F I G H T I N G

It was a crying shame that Derek couldn’t fully express his pent-up anger; it would certainly help in dealing with Dr. Geoffrey. “Shut up!” he growled, nothing more. Seeing as how much of a talker the man was (what was that unfamiliar scent?), the demand for silence was futile. However, that was one of Derek’s go-to phrases, and he wouldn’t stop using it anytime soon. It was clear he had struck more nerves than he should have, but perhaps he didn’t particularly care. Bold stance, considering Derek’s aggressiveness. He had admittedly learned to reign it in if it meant he was going overboard. Anger was still his anchor as well, so he did have considerable control. Keeping his emotions bottled up and leaving them to fester could be just as deadly as if he let them out right now. In Derek’s case, he had hardly ever experienced a time where he found a happy medium.

He caught Cora’s eye and he gave her a knowing nod. “Take it somewhere else.” That was all that he asked of her in his look. He might even join in on the fight. Who knew? As Cora moved slightly towards Geoffrey, Derek naturally tensed up more, his muscles already taut and ready to spring into action if needed. Surely Geoffrey couldn’t harm his sister with the rest of them there. Besides, she was able to hold her own. Still, it was fortunate she had only given a threat. Proving the man’s point, yet saving the school the trouble of having to find another teacher at this time.

Derek shrugged off Felicitas, although it had only been a mere brush. He wasn’t necessarily trying to be rude, but the last thing he needed was for her to do that in front of the others. She hadn’t done that in front of Scott, so it shouldn’t be any different now. What bothered him more, though, included Felicitas introducing and greeting Geoffrey as if she actually enjoyed the meeting. He found himself perking up, standing a bit straighter, when she mentioned ‘non-werewolf’. He picked up on that, but at the same time he wondered if she knew more than she was letting on. It wouldn’t be the first time, and she had quite a vast knowledge.

As Loranna handed off the bags, Derek willed that to be an indication this was almost over. Right, the type of kiss to learn about someone; he clearly wasn’t a fan of those and neither was Ethan but that was because he batted for the other team and had Danny.

At Geoffrey’s description of his love life, Derek took that as an out, leaving without so much as a “Excuse me.” He thought he sensed another presence, but he let it slide because he wanted to get out of there now that nobody had ripped out any throats. Cora would probably stay with Loranna, and that was fine for now considering how much time they spent with her and thankfully hadn’t made any headlines. The alpha had her quirks, but she wasn’t that extreme, or at least she didn’t get caught. Werewolves always learned to cover their tracks.

Derek was brooding, but that was a natural state more than a mood for him. He was thinking of the alternative and what would have happened if they didn’t move back. He was racked with guilt and even disbelief with some of the regrettable decisions he had made in the past. Surprisingly, this wasn’t one of them. This week, he had noticed more vandalism than usual (The same couldn’t be said for the unusual sleeping patterns because that was his norm). Maybe it was insignificant, or maybe not. He just wanted to determine which it was before it got too out of hand to the point where he had to go to Peter for help. Not because he didn’t want his pride hurt or couldn’t resist the growing urge to kill him. As much as he wished he didn’t see Peter around, the man had more knowledge than he did. More importantly, he was always planning something, which Derek couldn’t simply ignore.

(( Mainly in the past. Going to focus more on Jay and finally Jackson now. c:< ))

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
Prepping at House

Scott took a moment to look in the mirror as he finished combing though his hair. The idea of going to a party, a bon fire party at that, with Stiles and his other friends seemed...quaint. And as he thought about it Scott couldn't help but smile. A party where someone wasn't going to be abducted to be sacrificed. Or where they weren't getting all drugged up with wolvesbane in order for a psychotic werewolf to be resurrected from the grave. Maybe this was what they all needed. A form of teenage normality. And after everything that everyone had gone through a sense of normalcy was just what the doctor called for. Near literally in Scott's case - his mom, a licensed nurse, told him he needed to do some normal things for a change and this was about as normal as it got.

Looking in the mirror one more time as he passed the bathroom door again, Scott decided that it was now or never. If he waited anymore he was going to find a reason to stay. And staying wasn't in his best interest because then he'd worry about the date his mother was about to go on. And he did not want to come off as over protective son who happened to have all the instincts inside of him, literally, telling him to chase away his mother's potential boyfriend. Again, literally. It was kind of annoying. Just one of those things that came with being an Alpha werewolf he guessed. He was just going to ignore that little selfish voice in the back of his head.

Hurrying down the steps, Scott paused midway as his senses went onto hyperdrive. The bell rang and his eyes darted to in didbelief...

No way...

"Scott could you get that?" His mother called from her bedroom as she tried to rush with the finishing touches.

His eye slightly narrowing, Scott moved down the rest of the steps and opened the door. To reveal...Peter.

"What are you doing?" Scott demanded.

It had been going so good too.

"Well Scott," Peter said as he looked around the boy who was blocking the door with his body. "That's simple. I'm here to pick up my date. Lovely woman with such an honest smile. I'd make introductions but we're already running late..."

"No. I mean what are you doing with my mom?" The last part almost came out in a bit of a hiss.

"I thought I just answered that," Peter tossed back as a smile worked it's way onto his face. "You look perfect, I knew the necklace wouldn't do you justice."

Scott turned around to look at his mother. She did look pretty perfect in that mom way. That wasn't what bothered him. The fact that she looked all nice for Peter was what bothered him.

Before he got too many words out, his mother hurried out of the door with Peter right behind her. She had learned not to let the two talk for too long after the first few times. Especially after Peter had told her about the situation involving how her son was turned into a Werewolf.

Which meant that Scott was left at the open door gapping at what he'd just witnessed. He fumbled for his cellphone and dialed Stiles. Of course...said best friend was probably already on his way to Scott's house and might have pulled up before he picked up.

User Image
Quinn Harper The Succubus
█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ ▐▐█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ ▐▐
Her eyes watched the clock above the counter as the second seemed to go by slower then they should have. Though she supposed that's exactly what happened when you willed for time to go by faster. There was a party that she wanted to go to a Bon fire actually and since she was a new girl technically she could go with out anyone really knowing her. It was a night to make friends and connection and she was very excited to be honest. First however, Quinn had to make sure her dear old dad was of to work because god knew he wouldn't let his daughter go to a high school party, for which she didn't blame him. Quinn sat pretending to do her homework at the kitchen table as her father rushed around the house trying to not forget anything. Of course Quinn made sure he hadn't but he panicked anyways. He wouldn't be home until 8AM.

Her father walked over and gave her a kiss on the four head and told her not to stay up to late- yadda yadda yadda. Biting her lip she watched as he walked out the door and left. Tonight she was in luck her father had gotten a ride from someone else he worked with. Normally she would have been suspicious of the pretty blonde woman, but tonight she was very grateful. The car was hers and the second the headlights couldn't be seen Quinn dashed up to her bedroom to tore apart her closet not sure what she should wear. After about an hour of looking and trying things on she found the outfit and headed for the bathroom for make up and hair, as she went she frowned at the mess of clothes all over her bedroom floor but left it for tomorrow. In the bathroom she quickly styled her natural curly hair and placed a cream colored bow in the back. After she was finished getting ready Quinn headed down stairs and began to hunt for the key...

perhaps that was why her dad got a ride to work because she could find them anywhere. Once she found them she headed out to the car It might of been a little strange driving her dad's newer car, or at least if other kids saw her driving it... it was also hard to explain why she lived in such a nice house as well... Before her father was a paramedic he and Quinn's mother had been the best pair of layers anyone could ever want. and after they divorced everything was split. It was always embarrassing when people came over for the first time not expecting Quinn to have so much because she certainly didn't act like it.

The night seemed a little chilly, but Quinn wasn't too worried, after all it was a bon fire she shouldn't need a jacket... right? biting her lip Quinn grabbed a sweeter from the coat closet and set out. If only she had known that her dad hadn't taken the car because it had been acting up the past few days. A couple miles from where the party was suppose to be the car's hood began to smoke and Quinn yelped and pulled to the side of the road. "Stupid, stupid, stupid..." Quinn hit her head against the steering wheel. Once she was done with that she took a deep break and turned the car's hazard lights on and also turned on all the car's inside lights as well just because it made her feel safer.

'This is how horror movies start...' Quinn thought as she walked around to the hood of the car and popped it open. Smoke exploded into her face and she coughed as she backed up and let the smoke out. What in the world had her dad done to the car?! though he never seemed to have good luck with them... Unfortunately for her she had no idea how to fix a car or anything about what could be wrong.... After a few more minutes of cursing she figured she could tell her dad that she hadn't wanted to be alone in the big house all night and went to stay at a friend's and the car broke down on the way. It would work.

Just because the car wouldn't go anywhere didn't mean she was just going to go home... Quinn grabbed the keys, turned all the lights off and locked up the car and began to walk on the side of the dark road woods on either side with her phone. She had the flash light app on so it was bright enough for her to see and for others since she didn't feel like getting ran over as well. With her arms wrapped around herself she headed away from the car with her sweeter on, though it still felt a little chilly.
█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ ▐▐█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █▐ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ █ ▐▐ █ ▌█ ▌▐▐ ▐ █ ▐▐

Don't ever mistake my silence for Ignorance My calmness for acceptance My kindness for weakness
User Image

stiles NOTAHERO

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

j
                                        e
                                        e
                                        p
                                        He can feel the sweat roll off his brow, his breath steady, his heart beating loudly in his ears. He has been training for this day. It all comes down to now. Loosing his concentration will only cause his downfall. No. He can't have that. Failure is not an option. Precise timing is crucial when dealing with such a delicacies. The faint ticking of the clock faded into the background as Stiles inhaled deeply, smiling faintly at the smell of sweet, sweet success. Yes, everything was perfect. Just perfe- "Stiles!"

"OH MY GOD!" Stiles shrieked, flailing and having a mini heart attack as he flew off the chair he was sitting on that was positioned in front of the over. His dad came in and looked at his son, setting down his things on the table. The two just stared at each other, hands up in defense, waiting for the other to make their move. "Is this going to be a thing, because you've been acting a bit jumpy lately." Shaking out of his trance, the hyperactive teen straightened his shirt and took off the rooster patterned apron. "What, me, nah. I'm not jumpy. Who says I'm jumpy? I'm totally chill. Not like there's something I'm hiding or anything. Pfft- jumpy...Why, do you know something?" Stiles asked quickly, almost whipping his head that it caused his dad to rub his own neck. But before the sheriff got out an answer, his son shrieked angrily when the timer on the oven signaled his homemade pastry was ready. "Ah! MY PIE!" Finally, his thumb took pity on him and answered, and immediately the device flew straight to his ear as he turned around and began to rescue the almost-perfect pie.

"See this is what happens when you get distracted. This pie was to be removed exactly 3.25 seconds before the timer rang. Now it's ruined. Burned. Oh, my pie..." he mourned, although, he knew he was exaggerating seeing as a few seconds won't matter, but he had been baking this pie and testing out the perfect timing to create the most, immaculate Triple Berry, Cherry Pecan pie in history. And timing was crucial. Speaking of time right now, he had to go pick up Scott. Who he was surprised, hasn't bugged him for anything besides, homework, video games, and Allison withdrawal mood swings. He's kind of glad the latter was rarely a reason because so help him god, he's going to kill someone.

Which spoke quite a lot actually. Scott not calling must be an omen or something. But...no one has died in a few months; why ruin their good streak and call upon lady's luck ugly stepsister? Then again, if he interrupted his ultimate pie making extravaganza, then he's going to make sure the dude stays in the dog house for a while longer. Literally. Would his house qualify as a dog house? He'll have to ask Mrs. McCall about that, but not now. She's been very busy lately, what will all the people turning up sick. Insomnia was becoming an epidemic. Insomnia! And in just a week. His dad was even suffering from it, and he definitely didn't need that going on either because of the frequent 594 calls he keeps hearing in the sheriff's radio.

And like magic, Stiles heard his father's radio behind him. The static prominent in the beginning before Carla (his father's lady partner up in the station) spoke through. "We have a 5-94 in progre-" The call was cut short by the radio being shut off. "I'm heading to bed. But right after I help myself to a piece of Pie you have there." his dad said, reaching over the counter and pulling the tray closer to him. Stiles just rolled his eyes and grabbed a spoon from one of the drawers and handed it to his dad.

"Alright, well, get on up to bed and rest. I'm going to Scott's house," he paused, looking away for a moment and like instinct, because he can already feel his dad ready to speak, he added, "And I know -stay out of trouble." He turned around, after shrugging on his jacket and grinned at his father who gave him a curious look before breaking out into a smile.

"I was just going to say have fun at the party." Okay, hold up, rewind. What? Stiles gave his dad the best poker face he had in his arsenal. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just going to hang out with my good ol' buddy Scott at home, with Isaac, playing video games like we discussed." So they discussed this plan everyday, all the time, and even earlier this morning. Ever since Isaac and Scott were werewolves, they haven't lost a game, and thanks to his awesome lacrosse skills, they were invisible. It's not his fault he had already planned ahead just in case someone decided to celebrate their epic win. Obviously his dad didn't buy it as he looked at him with that look he gives him whenever he attempts to lie himself out after getting caught red handed. "Stiles, I was a teenager myself. Besides, there's nothing going on in this town that I don't know about." Stiles was just about to retort about the many occasions where he was oblivious, when his father spoke up again, "That isn't supernatural I mean.

"Alright, I'll give you that. Thanks. Bye dad," Waving him off, the Sheriff returned to devouring the pie as Stiles exited out the door.
                                        Okay, so he was running a bit late, and getting into a stupid piece of newly rented junk Honda won't guarantee him getting there any faster. Luckily, he'll be getting it back sometime tomorrow. Either way, he was out of the door, keys in one hand, and no sooner was he on his way to pick him up to go to the best party ever.

Driving a couple of minutes down the road, Stiles saw a parked car in the middle of the street. Passing it, he looked at his rear view mirror and wondered who it belonged too. And he swore, that scenes like this ended up in horror movies. A unsuspecting innocent stranger driving alone to a friends house finds an abandoned vehicle upon the road. Stopping (or passing it by) the stranger wondered what it could be doing here. Then, he hears strange spooky sounds in the woods (which luckily he can't) and all of a sudden..."Oh my mother of mary roses...Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Please let that be a live person. Please, please, god, please. I'm too young to die...I'm still a virgin..."

A few yards ahead, walked a silhouette of a girl, and during scenes like this in films, the girls always ends up to be some dead girl ghost off killing friendly strangers curious if she was okay. Rolling down his window, Stiles swallowed the giant lump in his throat, before shaking his head. It's just a girl. And ghost or not, he fought off evil psychotic werewolves and magical voodoo people before, so a simple ghost won't be a problem. Slowing down, Stiles leaned towards the right open window. "Hey, do you need some help?" When he finally neared her, he recognized the girl to be the new student. "Oh hey, your..uh," he snapped his fingers, her name a bit elusive to him before he finally remembered. "Quinn, right! You heading to the party?" he asked, looking at her attire. I can give you a ride if you want, I'm heading over there anyways... " Smiling reassuringly, he opened the door for her to get in. He was just about to inform her that they'll have to make a small stop on the along the way when Scott's ringtone suddenly blasted behind in his pants.

♪ All the single ladies, all the single ladies! All the single ladies. Now put your hands up ♪

Jumping slightly, Stiles fumbled with the phone before answering it. "Hey, dude, I'm on my way. Uh...We're going to have an extra passenger it might seem...What's up?"
j
e
e
p

I'm gonna brake off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe
I'm gonna brake off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe
and shove it up your freakin' -
User Image
Quinn Harper The Succubus
Quinn tried to take deep breaths as she walked, being alone on a dark street with both sides surrounded by woods she had a strange feeling something would pop out of the wood and kill her and she'd never be found or seen again... It didn't help that she could almost feel someone or something watching her form the trees. she began to walk faster, a tight grasp on her phone as she did. She'd seen so many horror movies she knew what would probably happen in something jumped out at her... and... well she wasn't ready for it. no weapon ... no besides her phone anyways.. it would be a good thing to throw at an attacker but then how would she call anyone for help afterwards? Quinn was biting down hard on her bottom lip, each step seemed to make her freak out a little bit more.

The redhead tried her very best not to look into the woods and make herself even more panicked then she already was. her heart felt like it was about to explode from her chest. hearing something moving in the brush, she turned to look and could have sworn she saw a pair of eyes watching her. and she walked at a brisk pace. 'My life will not be a horror movie! 'My life will not be a horror movie! 'My life will not be a horror movie! 'My life will not be a horror movie! ' she thought over and over again as she walked, almost tripping over her own feet a few times.

The road ahead of her lit up from a car that was now coming up behind her. her heart beat sped up faster. Did she want them to stop or keep going? what would be worse? but she slowed her walking down to a more normal pace. The car caught up to her and the window rolled down "Hey, do you need some help?"Immediately she knew who it was. she was so happy she thought she might cry but thankfully didn't. . "Quinn, right! You heading to the party?" Quinn smiled, It was Stiles the boy who'd opened her locker for her on her first day. "Yeah I am actually." she said with a smile. HE offered her a ride and she accepted. glad to be in a car and not alone as well. as she buckled herself in she heard his phone begin to sing. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the song.

When he was off the phone and on their way she sighed. "You have noo idea how glad I am you showed up, I swear something was following me..." she told him. the she realized how weird she sounded. "it's just that I'm not really use to the woods Is all and I have a very active imagination." she said. "It was like a horror movie ready to happen." she just hoped he didn't think she was crazy because she said she thought something was following her. She looked over at him with a smirk. "You smell like fruit and pecans." Quinn said with a small silly but gorgeous grin. 'Oh wonderful now he's going to think your sniffing him too!' she thought. this would be one of those times she would have face palmed herself if she were alone.

Don't ever mistake my silence for Ignorance My calmness for acceptance My kindness for weakness

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User Image
ɭoranna Ϩtolk
      Λlpha
House

The week had gone by pretty well. She knew she had thrown Scott off of his feet with her arrival. She had seen it on his face. And that had been amusing. Apparently Derek nor Cora had been as amused as she because they had hurried the interaction along. She knew that Cora had issues with Ethan and Geoffrey but Derek had just been his normal grumpy self. Why did he want to stay alive so badly if he always looked like he didn't enjoy it?

Loranna walked over to where Derek was brooding. He looked so wrapped up in his own internal world...so lost in thought. One of these days she was going to get some laughing gas and put it over his face. Just so she could see him look happy.

"Why are you worried so much?" Loranna asked as she flicked her gaze over to the news articles.

It was all about the vandalisms. They were costing the city a good deal of tax paying money. And that was for the things that they could even replace. The latest thing was a small patch of land that had been burnt - burning down half of someone's home. The articles had the where, when, and with what...but never a who. There wasn't even any suspects.

Turning her attention back to Derek, Loranna shifted her weight as she leaned her hand on the other knee. "Is this what you came back for? Dented lights and painted buildings? Why are you so focused on all this mess when you could be out having fun? It's a nice night Derek...and you can always brood after you live your life."

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES__________UNTIL I TURN IT AROUND
UNTIL I TURN IT AROUND__________IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
User ImageUser Image

Apartment to Scott's House
                                      ________________________________________________

Peter looked around even as he moved his fingers. There was a certain feeling of weightlessness as he stood in a room that was both familiar and strange. The walls were a medium shade of purple. And the bed that wasn't too far away had a padded headboard. Very girly. Especially with the butterfly and mirror decorations all around the walls.

Sitting that the Vanity not too far away was Lydia. A sassy redhead whom he had made quite the impression on. Literally when he'd bitten her. But as Peter caught sight of his own reflection in her vanity mirror he realized that what he saw wasn't exactly who he was now. In fact he looked much younger. The form she had probably seen as he used her as an instrument of resurrection.

"Getting ready for a party tonight Lydia?" Peter asked.

But before she could turn to look back over her shoulder, he vanished. Like he had never been there.

Peter blinked as his hands moved off of his chest. He stared up at the high ceiling of his apartment before he sat up. Well that had been interesting to say the least. Seemed like today was full of surprises. Peter smirked slightly.
                                      ______________________________________________

Peter knocked on the McCalls' door with a confident smile on his face. Despite the thing was Lydia when he's decided on a bit of a nap to kill time, he still had a date to get to. So he had prepared and gotten there right on time. But he could still hear that Melissa was preparing. Which meant that Scott was about to open the door.

And as he did, Peter couldn't help but feel more amused. By the look on the boy's face he would say that the new Alpha had no idea who his mother was about to go on a date with. Well this day was getting more and more interesting by the second.

"What are you doing?" Scott demanded.

"Well Scott," Peter said as he looked around the boy who was blocking the door with his body. "That's simple. I'm here to pick up my date. Lovely woman with such an honest smile. I'd make introductions but we're already running late..."

"No. I mean what are you doing with my mom?"

"I thought I just answered that," Peter tossed back as a smile worked it's way deeper into his face. He turned his attention slightly over Scott's shoulder as Melissa came down the stairs. "You look perfect, I knew the necklace wouldn't do you justice."

She really did look beautiful. Her hair was up and she was in a slightly casual but still stylish dark blue dress. Her heels had a silver bottom and seemed to be made of blue and black woven strands. And the perfume was light - she was in on the whole supernatural world now for which Peter was grateful. It made things so much easier.

Before any more words were traded however, she ducked under her own sun and hurried him to his car. Apparently she didn't want it ruined like the last. Smart woman.

________________________________________________

Bashful Fatcat

User Image
User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxxxxx LYDIA MARTIN
                                                        xxxxxxx& your heart, ( is a stone )
                                                        ♚ buried underneath your pretty ⋆ clothes

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( BANSHEE x⋮ » usually seen as an omen of death *

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                When Lydia sits up in her bed, she can't breathe. She coughs lightly before pushing past the homework she had fallen asleep on. Even if she was a genius, she had to get this stuff done if she wanted to go out. She was more disciplined now, at least she thought. But with most of it done and the night still young she decided to get straightened up. She flattened out what she was wearing and looked herself over in the mirror. She wasn't as self absorbed as before, but, she still liked to look nice. It was more fun now than it was before. Enjoy the little things. As she looked herself over, leaning in to rub a bit of smudged makeup off from under her eye, the sound of a familiar voice startled her. She turned but then.. Lydia sits up from her mess of advanced homework she's panting, looking about the room for what her mind had played out. Little things have been happening since she went into that room to try and fond the figure from the lacrosse field. Old memories mainly. Though the classroom was empty, it was the one that Peter had trapped the group in. No one was there.

Lydia strayed away form her vanity this time, heading straight for the closet. She had to get her mind off of all of this. Lydia hadn't heard form her best friend or her boyfriend. So, she wanted to try and keep things cool. She was sure everyone else had enough to worry about. She slipped into designed tights and a pretty black dress, doing her best to be a little sensible with the cold and the location of the party. She covered her bare arms in more lace, this thicker to keep her from freezing out. Heels would be out of the question, that was until she remembered a pair of wedges she hadn't given much love to. Buried in the back she found them. They fit like a glove and Lydia was happy tho think that she looked great tonight. Al she had to do now was make up. Bring out her eyes and maybe run a brush through her hair and she was ready.When she found herself alone again the red head frowned. Her mother was sorting out a locks place. With all of the vandalism she didn't want her daughter left alone without some kind of protection. So she texted her mother that she was going out and left with her keys.

Lydia has been weary of the road since her powers had woken inside of her. She just drove to the bodies, no way of actual focus. She could have killed someone herself if it wasn't for some part of her banshee 'gift'. Not that she found it good in any way but she did at least find the bodies where they got to go and rest in peace. That had to be the only good thing. Lydia was diving past Scott's street when she seen him. The forty or so year old man with his arm around Scott's mother, Melissa. Lydia slowed and waited for Peter to pull away. though she was sure he could smell her. She pulled into the spot Peter had left and got out of the car, looking to Scott. He was on his cell. Probably with Stiles no doubt. With worried eyes she glanced at Scott. "I know we where going to carpool but I didn't expect him here." She muttered, looking off to where he had gone. She practically ogled the older man, astounded he was alive. She usually only seen him you know, when he was werewolf toast. "Are you alright, I mean, does Mel know?" She was pretty close to Melissa now. Hospitalization of her, and then the explanation of what had happened with 'he who should not be named'. Lydia had her arms crossed, a little anxious about tonight now.

ooc: the lovely mari did lydia's outfit for me c:
» » }xxxx ℱєʟɪcɪʈɑʂ ℒє ℱɑє xx lxl xx

User Image
User Image

xx┆ █ ▌ ███████ ████████████ ████ █ █ xxx(xxxxxsoxxlongxxtoxxallxxmyxxf r i e n d s xxx)xx
every one of them met tragic ends

If I could be with you tonight I would sing you to sleepxxxxxxxx
NEVER LET THEM TAKE THE LIGHT BEHIND YOUR EYES . . .

xxxxx{xxxxxSometimes we must grow s t r o n g e rxiixy o u can’t be stronger in the darkxxxxxx ♔ ♔ ♔
xxnever fade in the x|l dark l|x just remember you will always burn as brightxx▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xxx

------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------
                                              At; Beacon Hills Reserve
                                              Conversing With; Deaton
                                              Feeling; Emotionally unstable, for once
                                              Wearing; Outfit

When had been the last time she’d had some time for herself? After years of concerning herself solely with the welfare of others, Felicitas was mortified she could no longer recall her last ‘day off’. True, her position as emissary didn’t require her full devotion; more often than not she spent her time with non-pack related duties. But the petite woman had a horrid habit of taking on the pains of others; their worries, fear, pain, and even responsibilities. It was a compulsive act, helping people—one she could never suppress no matter how diligent she thought herself to be. If she wasn’t helping her wolves in some way, odds were she was burying herself in other tasks and errands, all for the benefit of others.

And yet there she was, driving on an unmarked road through the reserve, alone and with all the time in the world on her hands. That was the thing about moving to a new place; she didn’t have many connections. With no friends, or even acquaintances, to fuss over, she found herself at a loss. Rather than sit in her new apartment and twiddle her thumbs, she’d decided to indulge the craving she’d been feeling all week.

She was going to visit the Nameton.

It had crossed her mind to alert the pack of her plans, or in the very least allow Loranna to know she was stepping out. And yet she hadn’t. Why was that, she wondered? She’d always been diligent in letting the woman keep tabs on her, should she ever need her at a moment’s notice. It felt bold, almost rebellious, to be doing what she was doing. But she was a grown woman, and no matter how foreign the concept was to her—she was only twenty-two, after all—she felt it was within her rights to go out without letting anyone know. She was a teenager no longer, nor was she one of Loranna’s Betas. Mayhaps it was time for her to adopt the independency that Deaton and Morrell so seemed to love, despite being emissaries as well.

Speaking of Deaton, she had promised to call him as soon as she’d entered the reserve. Earlier in the day she’d contacted him, asking for the Nameton’s location, and after sharing a brief exchange of words he’d coaxed her into allowing him to be on the phone with her while she made her lone journey. He had offered to go with her, but she had politely declined. A phone call was the most he was going to get out of her. This was her time. Her mother had told her being in the presence of a Nameton was like nothing she could ever imagine. Selfish as it was, she wasn’t willing to share her first time with anyone, not even a fellow Druid. Pulling out her cell, she tapped the screen to bring up the vet’s contact before pressing the call button. He picked up after the first ring.

”Miss. Le Fae, I trust you’re well.”

”Yes, thank you. And you?” A smile spread across her face, despite not being able to see her elder face to face. ”I just left the main road.”

”I’m fine as well. Head straight, just as I told you. You should be there in a matter of minutes.” His tone was calm as ever, but held a hint of apprehension, almost as if he was as eager for her to come across the holy site as she was.

She remained silent for a time, the only sounds between them consisting of their shared breathing and the hum of her engine. Most would find it unnerving be in the forest as such a late hour, especially someone so delicate as she, but she drove with a single minded purpose. As a druid, she knew of both the wonders and horrors of the world. She did not fear the monsters under the bed, nor the beasts hiding in the shadows, for she knew them all by name and could recite their weaknesses at the drop of a hat. It was hard to fear the dark when she knew what lurked within.

A few short minutes later, she felt it. The spiritual tug, beckoning her with a sudden increase in fervency, to the point of stealing her breath away. And when she saw it, the Nameton, illuminated in her car’s headlights, well, words simply couldn’t express. A light chuckle from Deaton showed that he could tell just how awed she was by simply looking upon the shorn tree stump. Such an insignificant thing to those who couldn’t see it for what it truly was; beautiful. Awe inspiring. Horrifically powerful. Sweet temptation. All rolled into one.

She left her car in a daze. Cautious steps brought her to stand before the wonder of her kind, weak knees bringing her to kneel, head bowed, as blue eyes looked upon the swirling surface in rapt attention. She could feel the energy it held just below the surface, thrumming, like an erratic heartbeat ready to leap forth at the lightest touch. She could vaguely register a voice talking to her, but it was too lost in the background noise of both the Nameton’s beat, and her heart’s own, for her to care.

Only when Deaton’s tone rose in volume did she snap out of her trance. ”Felicitas? Are you alright?”

”Y-Yes, I’m sorry. I was just… it’s so beautiful. I can’t…” And there went her focus again.

”Felicitas…” Was that a warning in his voice? She couldn’t tell. ”Felicitas, I don’t think it was a good idea for you to be there alone. I would advise you to get back into your car and wait for me to join you. The Nameton is at its peak for the first time in who knows how long. There’s no telling what it’s capable of—“

”I’m sorry.” She cut him off, swift and to the point. There was no way she could bring herself to get back in the car now, not when the pull was so strong. Her porcelain body was trembling, with longing or with fear of such compulsive need, she didn’t know.

”Listen to me, Felicitas. Go back to your car. Now. You’re far too young to withstand the pull, I’ve seen lesser druids crumble under such power, you need to—“

And there she went, cutting him off again. She couldn’t bring herself to apologize this time, manners riding back seat to the growing rapidness of her breathing. ”I’m alright. I just need...” And with that, her slender hand came into contact with the aged wood, and the universe itself tipped on its axis for her. Raw power coursed through her, taking on the form of blinding lights behind her now clenched eyelids. It was like experiencing countless lifetimes all in one rapid reel, but instead of seeing pictures or hearing sounds, it was all varying moods and potent emotions flooding her, mind, body, and soul.

She could feel the Nameton’s elation at its creation, its tranquil existence in the Beginning. How countless forms—most likely druids—had entered its range of Knowing and basked in its glow. It had been bliss. But then darker times had arrived. She could practically taste the great tree’s agony of being chopped down, tears of her own streaming down her face as its reign over the forest had been brought to an end. Cold emptiness spanned for what seemed like forever until a sudden spark of sacrifice had brought it back to life, but with its renewal came a price; the sorrow and pain of another, their loss and hopelessness. Down the road the Nameton has saved some, and witnessed the deaths of others, all over a span of immeasurable time. It was almost too much to bare.

She didn’t realize she was screaming until a hand clamped down on her shoulder, pulling her away from the stump and into someone’s embrace. Deaton’s voice, usually so smooth, was now erratic as he practically dragged her from the Nameton and to his car. All the while she continued to wail and cry, tiny fists clenching onto his coat as blue eyes opened wide, wild with emotion. A small voice in the back of her mind reasoned that she must’ve been kneeling there for quite some time for Deaton to have caught up to her. She had lost all sense of time and self while in contact with the Nameton, it seemed.

”Do you want me to call Loranna?” Before he could reach for her cell, her arm shot out and stopped him. She was no longer crying, or making any noise, for that matter, but her appearance remained pained. It was a rare sight indeed to see the emissary so out of sorts, eyes watery, cheeks red, and body trembling. ”No, please. Just take me to my apartment. I’ll be okay, just need to... breathe.” It was all a lie, but she couldn’t bring herself to bring her heaping mess upon the alpha, not when she already had so much to deal with at the moment. No, she would simply go home and calm herself as best she could. Respecting her wishes, Deaton cast her a cautious look before entered her address into his GPS.

The Nameton had opened her eyes to many things. One, it was undeniably the most dangerous being she’d ever encountered; and it truly was a being, one that possessed a life of its own, no matter how abstract. Two, her emotional pains, no matter how deeply buried, were still ever present. She was still as damaged as ever, no matter how well she hid it. And finally, the fact that truly shook her to the core; Beacon Hills was on the verge of falling into chaos. A darkness, the likes of which she had never come into contact with before, would soon converge on them all. She didn’t know what it was, or when it would come, and for a woman that prided herself on her foresight and knowledge, that was truly terrifying. People would undoubtedly be hurt, lives possibly lost, and there was nothing she could do about it. She was in the same lot as the rest of them; a sitting duck, ripe for the pickings.

Gods have mercy on them all.

Sorry for the extremely dramatic and long-a** post U u U This is what happens when I’m bored at home and feel like doing some character development. I tried to keep it as unimpressionable on the main story line as possible; Felicitas has no idea that the evil the Nameton warned her about is the vampire, and will only find out that’s what it is when the evil sucker decides to make himself known. Poor bby was so excited for her trip and all she got from it was material for nightmares. Oops, my bad~
User Image

X XOUT OF THE DARKNESS
                                        X X XWITH A BULLET IN MY HAND xxx WITH A BULLET IN MY HAND xxx WITH A BULLET IN MY HANDxxx WITH A BULLET IN MY HAND
                              LITTLESISTER;LITTLESISTER;WHEREHAVEYOUBEEN XONE MORE SHOT AT LIVIN'

Letting out a small huff of annoyance, Cora took a small moment to stop in her tracks. Since the morning, the beta had been out and about, not wanting to be cooped up in their current lodging. Not one for being still for too long, the girl continued walking ahead. Earlier, she was just walking along, for the first time actually looking around Beacon Hills since she got back almost a year ago. Not much has change, thank god, but it still felt like she came back to nothing. Well not entirely nothing, Derek was here before, but this used to be her home. So she had expected to feel some sort of nostalgia from walking around. Instead, she felt nothing. Just mild curiosity now and then when a new building was erected. However, a few hours ago, she caught a strange scent lingering around corners. She recognized a few areas from Derek's newspapers [he got in the habit of picking up] as places that got vandalized. If you ask her, he looks like an old man reading those articles. Can't he be more modern and get a damn laptop. The news articles were beginning to give Cora a new migraine seeing as Derek always buried his nose in them and got in one of his many thousand moods.

Derek aside, though, it was always something with this town. If it isn't some supernatural being then it's people causing public disturbances.

But right now, that might not be the case. After picking up a trail of this oddly strange scent, she found herself in the woods. Honestly, she wasn't surprised. It was always the woods. So this is where she was now, hours later into the night, following her nose wherever it goes, tracking whatever it was like some hound dog on the trail of a frightened rabbit. Sniffing once more, Cora growled as the scent seemed to have stopped beside a cluster of trees. Kneeling down, she took a strong whiff again and sure enough, it was gone. Either it flew off or it climbed up on some of these trees. Though that meant that whatever smelled like...hell, at this moment, she couldn't even identify what it smelled like but whatever it was, manage to leave no other scent behind. Confused, the girl began to wonder. The scent was a few days old, but that was no reason as to why it would not be familiar to her. Although she had no proof besides this unfamiliar odor, and it was a foul smelling one at that -luckily not as strong anymore-, she thought it might be in her best interest to at least inform Derek and Loranna of this matter.

Not to mention, ever since a few minutes ago, she had felt as if someone had been watching her. It was an unnerving feeling. However, a twig snapping above her caught her attention. Eyes darting towards the sky, Cora immediately got into a stance, prepared to engage in a fight if it came to that.

A few seconds passed in utter silence. The only sound was Cora's slow and careful breaths and her beating heart. Her brown eyes taking in every detail, looking above her but also paying close attention to her surroundings. That's when she heard it again, another snapping noise. This time, it was something much larger and thicker and she knew it had to be a branch. Whirling her attention towards the noise, Cora's eyes glowed a golden yellow as she concentrated on one area. Unfortunately, she was unable to find the culprit, as it decided to move and hide within the shadows. Unable to pinpoint it's exact location, Cora growled, shifting completely. And then silence again. Snarling, she moved deeper into the woods, before halting as she attempted to listen to any tiny sound.

Cora smelled it before she heard it. Flicking towards the darkness above her, whatever it was was jumping on top of the branches away from her. Chasing after it, the girl snarled and growled, scratching the tree trunks in frustration as she followed it out straight unto the road. So engaged into the chase and whatever she was following, she didn't hear the sound of a motor engine of a car, so when bright lights blinded her the moment she stepped out unto the road -Cora immediately curled into herself, shifting back to normal. Luckily whoever was driving was smart enough to push on the brakes before they hit her. But as she was knocked over by the car, Cora caught sight of a large hawk carrying off it's meal flying off from one of the branches.
User Image
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐱
======== ========
𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

So far, school had not been so terrible. His biology teacher was... concerning to say the least. The first class felt more like a chemistry class with Dr. Harris teaching them how to use certain fluids from dead animals to set things on fire. It ended with the class having to flee the classroom when a student did their fire wrong and caused the entire classroom to smell like something really did burn to death. The other classes weren't as concerning and soon he found himself busy with homework and dropping and picking up his sister from school. Life was like it was back in Las Vegas except far quieter, which was a nice change of pace. Eventually, Harvey ended up meeting another new student by the name of Jake with random encounters with Scott and Stiles, who had rumors circling around that they were a couple. Harvey was pretty sure that they were just best friends. The two seemed to be nice and even invited him to a party. He had never really been invited to a party, at least not one like this. It sounded like a typical high school party with fire and alcohol. Hopefully, Dr. Harris wouldn't be the one behind the fire. The one in class had been more then enough from that man.

Harvey lied to his parents, stating that he was going to a friend's house to hangout and play video games. And he did go to his friend's house, though Jake wasn't exactly his friend yet. But, they would get there eventually. He picked up Jake in his pickup truck and they began to head toward the bonfire, Harvey forcing Jake to handle the map while he drove since he had no idea where he was going. He was good enough now to get to and from school, his sister's school, his house, the grocery store... the essentials. But the bonfire party was a little ways out, in the middle of no where it seemed. And most likely full of jocks, which Harvey definitely was not. But Stiles and Scott were jocks and they weren't jerks so hopefully, the rest of the lacrosse team wouldn't be horrible. However, Harvey was a bit of a pessimist in these cases.

"Are we almost there?" Harvey asked, glancing at Jake as he drove with his high beams on. "How far out is this party?" What if it was some mean trick by the jocks to make a dorky-looking guy like him waste his time? In the end, Harvey didn't care. At least he was out of the house. Sophie was driving him up the wall.

The drive was a pretty nice one until someone seemingly materialized in the middle of the road. Harvey screamed out an obscenity as he slammed on his brakes, the person curling up into a ball as they were hit by the truck. Not too hard but enough to most likely knock them over. Harvey, attempting to remember how to convert oxygen into carbon-dioxide, sat and stared out in shock for a moment before finally reacting. He put his car into park and nearly fell out of the car, rushing to the front to see who the hell he hit. The victim was a girl who was most likely older then him and she didn't seem to be hurt. He glanced at the car for a moment, relieved to see that no massive dents were on the car. That meant that she didn't get hit so hard that it bent metal. Harvey quickly placed two hands on her shoulders and helped her sit up, his glasses askewed from the panic. She seemed to be fine. No blood or bones sticking out.

"Oh my God I am so sorry! Are you alright? Do we need to get an ambulance?" Other thoughts zipped through his head. His parents were going to kill him if they found out. What if she was bleeding internally? What if she sued him? What if she died in front of him? He kept calm though, doing his best to not have a panic attack. That would not help the situation, not one bit. He looked her over, slowly calming down. She seemed to be just fine. Why the hell had she barged into the road? And why the hell was she out here? "Why did you just barge out into the road? Is the party that crazy already? Are you sure you're alright?" He hoped not. His first high school party should be a smooth one... or at least get crazy when he was possibly too drunk to care.

User Image
» » }xxxx ℱєʟɪcɪʈɑʂ ℒє ℱɑє xx lxl xx

User Image
User Image

xx┆ █ ▌ ███████ ████████████ ████ █ █ xxx(xxxxxsoxxlongxxtoxxallxxmyxxf r i e n d s xxx)xx
every one of them met tragic ends

If I could be with you tonight I would sing you to sleepxxxxxxxx
NEVER LET THEM TAKE THE LIGHT BEHIND YOUR EYES . . .

xxxxx{xxxxxSometimes we must grow s t r o n g e rxiixy o u can’t be stronger in the darkxxxxxx ♔ ♔ ♔
xxnever fade in the x|l dark l|x just remember you will always burn as brightxx▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xxx

At; Deaton’s car, just off the reserve
                                              Conversing With; Cora
                                              Feeling; Emotionally unstable, for once
                                              Wearing; Outfit

Something was out there. That was all Felicitas could think as she stared out the passenger’s side window. Her human eyes could only detect the blur of trees and underbrush, all melding together to form a dark wall outlined by the moon’s waning light. If only she were a wolf, surely then she would be able to see, smell, or even hear what her spirit could sense. Her muscles tensed as, whatever it was she was feeling, seemed to grow in mass—coming closer, perhaps? The very thought sent a shiver down her spine. Deaton, picking up on her unease, cast her a concerned look before returning his attention to the road. If he stepped on the gas a bit harder, no one could blame him.

It was as they were turning a bend that she saw it. A flash of color, dark hair, creamy skin, a lithe figure. The screeching of the breaks did nothing to cover her scream as her mind caught up with her motor skills. The car ahead of them had just hit Cora.

Deaton stopped his car and stepped out, face a mask of calm as he approached the teens in the road. Felicitas could only sit and watch from her seat, body frozen, as what the Nameton showed her crashed down on her once more. Pain. There had been so much pain. Was it all beginning now?

After a few short moments of inner terror, she managed to pry her seatbelt off and get out of the car. She moved slowly, scanning the tree line with a caution she never knew she possessed. ”Cora?” She called softly from where she now stood beside the young man—yet another supernatural, if her senses proved true. Her typical serenity was shot to hell and back at this point. Gone was the calm and collected young woman she so strived to portray herself as. In its place was a frail slip of a thing, all trembling limbs and watery eyes. She hadn’t thought this night could possibly get any worse, but she’d been wrong, so very wrong.

Pale hands reached out to touch the beta’s shoulder, blue eyes glued to the rise and fall of her chest. Reason dictated that Cora would be fine; she was a werewolf, and a tap from a car would hardly give her a dent. Her healing factor would take care of any injuries marring her body in no time. And yet Felicitas worried, because concern for others was something she knew. It was familiar. And at the moment, she could really use something familiar. Anything to take her mind off of what the Nameton had shown her.

She very nearly told Deaton to call Loranna, or, more importantly, Derek, but stopped herself. Cora was the independent type, and wouldn’t appreciate her ‘tattling’ on her to the alpha and her brother, no matter if she meant well or not. No, she and the teen were in the same boat. Out and about without telling a soul, and only receiving pains for their troubles.

”What are you doing out here so late?” She was almost afraid to hear her answer. She’d heard mention of a party taking place somewhere outside of town; it was hard not to pick up on teenage rebellion when she worked as their therapist. The albino highly doubted the youngest Hale was on her way to attend the event. No, she’d been here for a different reason. But what?

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
User Image

Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClinging to insanity hope the world will ease up.

User Image

The red haired weary beauty, had left the lacrosse field undiscovered. However came away with more questions than answers. As she drove home, the old truck sounding as if it might literally stop in the middle of the road, that evening, her mind was a buzz and it had little to do with forgetting to take her after noon medicine and more to do with the whirling unanswered questions. Who was the familiar male, where had she seen him before? Or who was the unidentified people? Why the hell was her biology teacher out their? What did scott, or ethan have to do with any of it? An what was up with the emotions of tension, and caution that came off them in waves. Then their was Stile's where had he vanished to with the, strawberry blonde queen?

It had lingered in her mind through out the week. Fueling Rose in an almost manic fashion to find more information. Most of her time was spent in a back room of the library Beacon Hills historical books, and boxes of her mother's photo albums scattered along the table. Rose knew the photographer had an almost obsession of capturing everything she could of the life around the town. One family stuck out in particular the hale's, all the picture were a bit worn, since they where at the very least nearly ten years old. Still it was clear where she had seen the male from, and possibly even the younger female. They where hales, Derek and Cora Hale from what she could gather on the captions in the back. It was a bit hard to tell since most of the photos no one was actually looking directly at the camera.

You would think gathering the knowledge she had, that her mother had some type of connection to the Hale's before the fire that was so well known around town, that it was help satisfy her need to know more. It didn't, it did not help that she was unable to sleep either. Usually nightmares kept her sleep deprived but functional but now sleep just wouldn't come period, her uncle though more restless than usual did not share the same issue as she and many of the others had. He had spells of insomnia but they were short lived, perhaps the alcohol helped. It was tempting to try to drown exhaustion in the vodka bottles under the counter but she knew she had to keep a level head around her emotionally unstable guardian.

School had provided little relief, emotions seemed to run high, tension filled the air wound tight it hard to breathe. Twice this week it had gotten to her, and she found her self gasping for air hiding in the janitors closet while her body screamed and her mind whirled in the midst of a panic attack. The rest of the time she felt like she was waiting, waiting for something big to happen. Each day marked a steady incline of agitation in many, including her uncle, perhaps because of his own restless mind and body. So Rose was at a point of doing what ever it took to avoid going home for more than a quick check to make sure her guardian was OK.

Which was why, despite everything she was going to this party. It was dark out at this point as she drove to where it would be. It was not really a party it was a bon fire, and she knew it was pretty much psychic suicide but still, it was more than an excuse, she had felt like she should go. Which was how she ended up parked at the side of the rode in her beat up old rusty red truck, taking a deep breath to mentally prepare herself for what was to come. As long as she did not get caught up in what other's where feeling she would be fine, she had to keep a mental block against some of the certain..hormone based emotions, since she was in high school.
She learned to keep a thin barrier up at the very least her freshman year, when she passed the coaches classroom, the blinds where drawn on the door window, and it was locked. At firsts she had felt it, and when she basically wanted to make out with one of the lockers, she had to put a stop to it, especially when the noises started up. So the at the time, almost 15 year old had irritably knocked on the door, she heard, startled and hurried foots steps, and muffled voices. When out pops of none other than bobby finstock, and ms.archer, who was like at least 10 years old than the not so young Coach.

She had tried to find some way to convince herself they were not doing what she knew they were. However she was left to point out two crucial things to them. "Coach um...your zipper, and umm, Mrs.archer your shirts inside out" she said staring at an 'interesting' dot on the ceiling, before simply walking away.

So over the past couple of years she had learned a couple techniques to keep her sane despite, what ever she was and could do. An she had attended one or two parties before it was simply this was different, partially because of what had been going on all over town but also because she just had a sinking feeling in her gut. She passed it off as just being pessimistic. She twisted the key and turned off the engine, she could vaguely hear her fellow teenagers beyond the tree's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Try to make it look like it's all somehow getting better.
Cause I know how to play it pretty good against the measurexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff