Welcome to Gaia! ::

Y A K U x R U B I x C H A I N
                        T H I S x I S xA xxD R E A M
                        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ( I D O N ' T W A N T T O WAKE UP )
                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        She sighed and noticed her ankle was already red bruised of so many attempts to get it out of the chuckle " Hurting..." she said as she saw him knelt down to help her " Oh, don't worry... I'll be alright...I hope so..." she giggled some cutely and then looked up to down to him seeing how he was "And you?... are you hurt?..." she asked worried as she tried to sit in a comfortable position and closed her wings.
                        She ran her fingers to her hair for a brief moment and then smiled to him "At least we won't be alone..." she said trying to be positive above all that mess.
Vincent

User Image

Vincent examined her ankle a little bit more. "It looks sprained. I'll see if I can get some ice or something for it." He heard her giggle and smiled a little. Maybe being trapped here wouldn't be so bad. "I'm alright. A little sore, but fine." He looked around, looking for something for her to relax on. He spotted a bed deeper in the cave. "Let me get you to the bed." he offered her his hand to help her up. "I'm Vincent by the way."

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kleo the Mermaid
User Image

Kleo laughed. "Because I'm from the warm sides, meaning I can't have children unless thrown in warm water. Though, the man doesn't know that, so please don't tell him..." She held out her hand, waiting. The clear tank was now presented in front of a crowd, this caused her to stare at him. Frozen. Her heart sank to her stomach.

Kleo whispered in his ear, "Whatever you do, just eat the fish. It'll make them go away. All they want is for us is to mate in front of them..." She grabbed a fish, seeing a child. She quickly ate it, swimming over to the glass in front of the little boy, his lips pressed against the glass. She smiled, see an older boy about her age. Staring right at her, this caused her to put her hand to the glass. He pressed his against it also, before getting pushed away by a crowd to see Kleo.

Ooc: OK. So the Dragons are in a "cave" like cage. People can look through a glass to see them. Curries have a "pit" cage, so people can look down and straight at them. The mermaids are in the center of the zoo, a beach like tank so they feel like at home, and land to sit on. People can see them from under beside, only one side, and over.[/aign]

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

Lear the Merman

User Image

Lear watched quietly. "I won't tell." He said as he saw that they were attracting a crowd. He took a fish and ate it then swam over to the glass and stared out hating each and everyone of them. He put his hand against the glass then hit a couple of times to test its durability. He growled and stopped hitting it. "They'll never see us breed. I won't allow it." He said and watched a girl come over and place her hand on the other side of the glass against his. He knew she'd be hostile if she were in here instead of outside so, as to show his extreme dislike, he swam away from the glass and waited in the dark where only his eyes glowed bright orange.
                        She looked to him moving to help ease her pain and helped her stand "Oh... thank you..." she smiled gently while pulled to his body and walked by his side to the bed "I'm Yaku... nice to meet you Vincent...such a nice name indeed..." she smiled once she could sat on the bed and then look to him "So you were captured as well... do you know what they are going to do with us?..." she asked worried as she passed her hand over the bed, " And from where are you?" she asked wanting to have something to talk about.
Vincent

Vincent helped her walk over to the bed. "Your welcome." He said as he gently laid her down. "Thank you. Its something my parents found a long time ago." He looked out of the cave towards the glass. "Well, judging by this places appearance, it looks like a zoo of sorts. My guess is that they are going to use us to make money. I'm not sure if it means anything but I did notice on my way here that there was one male and one female of every race." Hearing her question, he decided to change the subject. He turned to her and smiled. "I'm from Junon village." he leaned towards her. "Its the village hidden in the mountains to the east." He whispered in her ear. He leaned back again. "How about yourself?"

User Image
                        "Oh, I see..." she looked to him whispering on her ear where he came from and she giggled "Do you really needed to whisper? hehe..." she smiled to him flapping a little her wings "I'm from the west side of it... funny..." she then though for a brief moment "A male and a female you say?... what kinda thing they will going to do with us to gain money?... a show?... I can't let it happen... " she said as she closed her wings again "My brother must be worried about me..." she said looking to the bed worried.

Tipsy Spark

User Image
Dreams are more real than reality itself, they're closer to the self.

User Image

Lenora was brought into the zoo by means of a truck, she was tied in the back of it. She had on a human like muzzle not that she would ever bite anyone, she didn't want any of their dirty germs on her. The truck stop and she fell off of the seat landing on her bottom, she sighed and flicked her ears and tail wondering as to where exactly they had taken her. The people opened the truck and led her out and sat her in a cage that was for half animals like her and nekos. She wanted to protest but as to seeing the other animals she giggled and decided that this place would be interesting.

User Image

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
Vincent

He chuckled. "No, not really, but you never know if they might have cameras or something." Hearing where she was from, he raised a eyebrow. "The west side? Huh...I don't think I've ever been over that way." He sat down next to her as he thought about what the people want them for. "I don't know. My guess, is that we are to be shown to the public like animals. Its possible they want us to "mate" but I doubt they would sink that low." He turned to her and saw the look on her face. He wrapped his tail around her waist. "Don't worry, I'll get us out of here."

User Image
                        She listened him carefully talking with calm and then sat by her side she followed his gestures with her eyes "Cameras?... Oh my..." she looked down and then suddenly she widened her eyes and looked to his face when he said the sentence "...probably they will want us to "mate" but I don't think ..."she blushed for a moment "I really hope not..." she said as she turned her sight to the sheets, she didn't wanted to "mate" with someone she just met, but suddenly she noticed his tail wrapping around her waist and then tell her he would get both out of there, she smiled to him "You mean... we both are going to get out of here with each others help... I won't let you do this alone you know?..." she giggled some "Thank you for cheering me up..." she said with her kind and vivid smile.
Vincent

Vincent nodded. "They would want to keep a eye on us. We are dragons after all." He said with a smile. Seeing her reaction to the mate comment, he cleared his throat.. "Sorry, That was a little blunt. I agree though." He noticed that she relaxed when he wrapped his tail around her and smiled. "Your stubborn, reminds me of me." He chuckled. "Alright, we work together to get out of this. For now though, you need to rest and recover. I'll take care of you until your ready. Your welcome."

User Image
                        She smiled to him and giggled some when he said she was stubborn like him "Guess that is one of my flaws I think..." she leaned her head to his shoulder and closed her eyes "I need to rest?... you need to rest too...heh..." she smirked and spread her wings to touch with his.
                        She then felt asleep like that feeling really comfortable by having him by her side.
Vincent

"I wouldn't call it a flaw per se." He actually liked that about her so far. Strike that, he liked her in general so far. He wrapped a arm around her as she leaned against him. "I'll rest later." He shifted his own wings to touch hers. It was strange how close they had gotten in such a short time. Once she fell asleep, he looked out of the cave. Whether or not he got out, he had to make sure she escaped. She didn't deserve to be trapped in a place like this.

User Image
                        The next day she slowly opened her eyes and noticed he was still by her side, she smiled and tried not to waking him up " You still have to rest..."
                        She then stepped to the beginning of the cave and noticed some food for them, she then picked them up and walked next to him.
                        She placed the food on the ground , having nowhere else to place them, she didn't wanted to dirt the bed " Guess it will have to be here..."
                        She smiled as she watched him sleep calmly and she flapped her wings a bit.
Vincent

Vincent dreamed of his village while he slept. Although he didn't show it, he was a little homesick. He shifted as he heard movement, and slowly opened his eyes. He saw Yaku, smiling and the food she brought over. "Good morning." He said as he yawned and stretched. "How is your ankle?" He asked. She looked better, which was good.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces