Formal Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Natasha
Company: Blackwell

Peaceful Young Races with Fires on their HousesMillions of Voices all Silenced like Mouse's

Natasha chuckled, obviously amused by his reaction. Once she settled down and took another quick drink, the dark mare's expression became a little more serious; downtrodden, even. "Problem is, for every bit of enhancement these eyes give the world around me, it takes away twice as much. When I see people, that's all I see. People. When I see you, and know you are my brother, I can understand that; but I don't feel it. Seeing you does not fill me with much love. No family ties. Just that desire for... intimacy. Makes it hard to empathize, sometimes."

Watching the Cowards Bow Toward their new QueenThese are a Few of my Favorite Things

Our Own Creation:

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Rain Down Love

((Way to outshine me, bro. Way. To. Outshine me. You and your substantial posts razz ))
Hnh!
"I really didn't expect you to go for a place like THIS." She commented, brow raising a bit.
"...Isn't this a bit dark for your taste?" Indeed she had expected something much MUCH different than this. A lot of marble maybe. Marble and gold. But no, it looked much more like a haunted house ride. She LIKED it of course, but would have never pinned it as someplace HE would live.

Quotable Genius

6,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Stratagem -|- Geo -|- Dig Down
The Mark of the Leader - The Mark of Dedication - The Mark of the Oddity

Needless to say, the day was only a start for the Trio.

In the far corner of the kingdom of Equestria, far from the hustle and bustle of the famous Canterlot and far from the simple life of Ponysville and even father away from the majestic Cloudsdale stood a large, tough wall, one with stones cut precisely to fit one another and placed neatly and orderly into a unified front with a strong wooden door that could be barred on a moment’s notice and magic runes to reinforce and defend the structure. What would seem to many as a fortress created for combat was nothing more than a wall to protect the three inhabitants within. Large enough for a small town, but only inhabited by three individuals the unknown, unnamed plot of land in the corner of the kingdom was about to go through another long day.

When the day had begun the first of the trio was already up as the first sliver of light peeked through the curtains of his rather small and simple house. Furnished with very simple wooden tables, chairs and a bed designed mostly for comfort and less for elegance it lacked many things that people found appealing as the Work Horse was a man of very few words and even less cares about visual appeal. And as the Lion Brown Earth Pony awoke with a long yawn and a shake of his head he opened his eyes to their half-lidded state as he began his walk out of his home, stopping at his table and lethargically grabbing an apple he sighed as he began to munch on it on the way out of his home. Taking his first steps into the dim sunlight itself he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the morning dew and the enjoying the gentle breeze that rolled through the small, walled-off settlement before a smile crept upon his face and his chocolate brown eyes opened once more before he spoke, his voice calm, friendly, and holding a note of joy. “Today will be a good day…" He stated, knowing full well that today was supposed to be localized rainfall to aid in the growth of his crops. And knowing that he had at least three hours before the Weather management woke up and did his job, he could tend to what he needed to before then. And as he went to his barn to gather his tools he smiled to himself. “First the water shoots, then make sure that our apple trees are harvested and as the rain kicks in, check on Dig down…” He muttered to himself, making a nice mental checklist for the few chores he actually had today.

The next one to wake of the trio was their weather manager: A Unicorn named Stratagem.

Of all the Unicorns in Equestria, he was the only one he had heard of with an affinity and fascination with weather-based magic. Having studied it a great portion of his life and even managed the clouds in this small corner of the kingdom he was at least subtle and careful about his use of rain water. Having purchased the rights to this land with Geo long ago in their lives, he was fortunate enough to get an easy start at weather management as a lake in the area acted as the ignition for his magic, using it to help spawn the rainclouds for the rainy season. And as the sun peeked into his upstairs bedroom in his two-story house the unicorn grumbled softly, ducking his head under the covers for a good five minutes before the ring of an alarm clock reminded him that he did, indeed, have a job to do today. And with a reluctant groan of the Unicorn he brought his head out of the covers and lethargically reached around the nightstand before clicking off the alarm with his right hoof before crawling out of bed and starting to make it.

With a single look around his room one could see the massive difference in comfort between two of the three individuals staying at their settlement. While Geo lived in a home consisting of a one story house, furnished with only the goods he needed instead of worldly desires or visual appeal, Stratagem was a pony with an interest in a great many things. His entire two-story house was actually a large tree grown by magic, twisted into an elegant design with strong roots to keep it anchored. And although it made no sense to the Work Horse, the decision to grow his home in such a manner was one that aided him greatly, tapping into the earth through the tree by magical means allowed him to keep track of Dig Down and amplified his weather magic in times of need, able to conjure powerful storms in the off chance that he miscalculated the rain for that rainy season and catch back up to the proper amount of water required for their crops.

But with but a glance at the décor one could see he was a pony of fine tastes. His bed was an ornate piece of art, the wood made twisted into a beautiful bedframe, holding orbs of what appeared to be sapphires that shined like orbs of water due to the irregularities created inside of each orb by the magic user with the aid of their resident miner. His lower floor walls were lined with books of many genres and lamps made of fine metals. Even his table was a work of art in its own right, a large Amethyst cut into a shallow cut round diamond shape held in place by a Dragon’s Talon of wood, once again a focus to aid in his magic to survey the land around the area (Both above and below), act as a high definition radar as well as serving as a beautiful piece of furniture. Yet above his head was the main source of light for his home: An array of topazes that were in the shape of Celestia’s swirling sun. Although this was purely an aesthetic design choice for the pattern, the jewels did hold a very powerful reason they were there. For the entire time that he and Geo began building this walled off town, before Dig Down fell from the heavens, he had used Topaz to aid in his magic, amplifying it to call down lightning Bolts to help defend their town. But after their friend had begun mining he had gathered more to aid in creating a defensive array straight from his home, allowing him to use his table and his topaz to lash out at attackers that could feasibly come their way with the wrath of nature itself.

But as he finished making his bed he began his way downstairs. Behind the centermost bookshelf on the highest shelf in the room hid a doorway leading to the underground portion of his home. Moving the book ‘Mazes of Hazes’ and messing with a lock that only a magic user or one who held a very special keystone would unlock a passage to what he used for his larger rain magic focuses. And as he went down the stairs the door shut behind him the crystals upon the walls lit up in response to his inherent magic energy and as he would make his way down the winding staircase he smiled to himself as he got to the bottom of it.

And all around him it was a beautiful sight of arcane brilliance.

A single, artificial island which had a large sapphire that was easily large enough to make a bed out of for himself. Surrounded on all sides with glowing emerald platforms, creating what looked like a child’s design of a sun (A circle with straight line rays made with dots with eight rays in a symmetrical design) and water on all sides to help with the elemental attunement for the spell. And as he leapt from the entrance across three emerald discs out of the water and landing on the sapphire his horn began to glow as he focused, his eyes shining brightly as the pool of water around the sapphire and the emeralds began to glow brightly, the air in the entire room swirling around the sapphire in a small tornado as the emeralds hummed to life. “We’re in for a doozey.” He stated in an amused manner as he knew other magic users would be able to feel the power spike as all of these additional amplifiers made his magic far more potent than he could normally be on his own. And as the stones that made up the walls of the perfectly round room began to glow in between their cracks the true effects of the magic could be seen above ground.

As the tree itself seemed to start to form runes over its bark in an ornate design, leading from the roots to the branches the leaves began to shimmer and shine as the clouds in the skies began to move on their own, slowly starting to gather in their corner of the land. Darkening with a thunderous roar echoing over the surrounding area the first drop of rain fell, soon followed by a light shower and finally a heavy rainfall as the winds began to blow, buffering against their fortress walls he smiled to himself as his eyes began to dim, his horn also doing the same before he turned around and walked away, leaping back over the disks of emerald before starting his way back up the stairs. “Now…To put on a kettle of tea and keep an eye on the sonar and radar device to make sure we don’t get uninvited guests…If there is someone I will send Geo to speak with them.” He admitted to himself in an amused manner as he made his way up the stairs.

But for the third member of the trio, it was clearly a different scene.

There were two other buildings in the entire place, a large section of their place was actually vacant, having used all they needed to for the farm and their houses they left that room for Dig Down’s various screw ups as well as if they were to ever gain other people who wanted to live in their little settlement. One of which was an empty, simple one-level house used for lost guests that they sent on their way when they got lost. However, the other was so small it could be registered as a hut. A simple table and chair of wood, the walls lined with torn dog collars from the various Diamond Dogs he had fought to protect his horde and a bed of straw was all that was in the room. However, in the dead middle of the hut itself was a simple trap door that would open up to a spiraling staircase, supported by stone and wood to strengthen the design. However, at the bottom of it was clearly a checkpoint of sorts, a large metal door blocking off the tunnels from the rest of the building with a four number combination lock. To the left of the door was an array of digging tools made of a lightweight, yet durable metal. But if one were to pass the checkpoint and begin their way in one would find wooden signs with what could be considered chicken scratch writing to those who did not know the local miner, telling which way was the nearest checkpoint as well as where works in progress were. But following the middle path and reaching another checkpoint there laid a Davy’s Gray Pegasus, his fur and feathers lined with dust and a little headlamp atop his head. The room itself was made of strong stone, enchanted for durability and strength with four metal doors that unlocked with a simple magic keystone and beside every door was a map that he updated daily, showing safe routes to next checkpoints as well as collapsed tunnels that he collapsed for various reasons.

But as the thunder roared outside and echoed through the tunnels the Pegasus slowly stirred, his wings uncovering his face as he looked around the room in a groggy manner before slowly looking to the clock left within his room. Reading the time he sighed and shook his head as he looked to the wall and saw the calendar as well as the weather forecast that Stratagem assigned. “I need to get out more…I am losing track of time…” He muttered to himself as he slowly stood to his feet and gathered his pick and shovel into a holster on his body before walking to the door that led back to his home. Removing a strange, glowing stone from his holster harness he placed it upon a slot on the door and smiled as it opened. Removing it and exiting the door shut behind him before he opened his wings and gave them a few test flaps to make sure they were ready for flight before getting a running start and taking off, his wings becoming a blur as he began to fly through the tunnels. At an alarming speed and with trained grace he navigated his tunnels, pulling tight turns that other Pegasus only dreamed of making from years of training he made his way back home within minutes, his Burnt umber eyes wide with joy as he howled in joy as he experienced the rush he always experienced from his underground flights. Reaching the number lock door he entered the code before entering and shutting the door, scrambling the number to make sure that others wouldn’t know it and re-locking it once more before heading upstairs.

And as he walked out into the rain he squinted slightly as he opened his wings wide, allowing nature to be his bath as he was washing out his feathers. Looking to his right as he began his way to the wall he smiled as he saw Geo who had finished fixing the water shoots for the houses. “Still alive! You can tell Stratagem I’ll take gate duties today!” He called to his friend before making his way to the front gate, the small hut beside it being the mechanical aspect of the wall, allowing either one of the non-magic individuals to open the door or bar it at a moment’s notice. And as he entered the hut itself and approached the comfortable bed inside he laid down as he began to flap his wings try, flicking the water across the room with a smile on his face. “This is the life…No cloud management, no flight academy or people to judge me…Just friends and the wonder and treasure of the unknown underground…” He stated, enjoying the sound of the hammering rain on the rooftop and the thunder in the distance.

And as Geo heard his friend he sighed and spoke back. ”You’re loud enough, I am sure he heard!” He called with a laugh before starting to head back to the barn in the settlement. “Now to put these away and begin collecting apples.” He muttered to himself with a smile as he was making his way back.

~Locations & Statuses~
:General Location:
Unnamed Plot of land in Equestria.

:Weather:
Heavy Downpour, potential lightning storm.

:Exact Locations:

Geo: Heading Back to the Barn with his tools in town inside the great stone walls of the settlement.
Dig Down: Resting in the Gate Hut, keeping an eye out for any lost Ponies headed their way.
Stratagem: Inside his home int he center of the settlement. About to make some tea while keeping an eye on the magic radar to keep an eye on any potential fliers in their neck of the woods.

~Out of Character~
{(Sorry for the long post, hope you all enjoy it!)}

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
[ I should probably work out a Heads-up Display for my posts too.

Will do so by my next post, I think. For now, though, I'm posting as Sungazer, who is currently in a city in Equestria called Gloom Hollow, which is technically independent from Equestrian rule and populated mostly by monster hunters. ]

The stallion stuck his tongue out at his sister when she said that. "Acting~" he answered. "Besides, honestly it's kinda grown on me?" He asked, before diving right onto the nearest couch. "Feel free to look around. You can make use of any tools you need to, but if something feels weird, ask me about it first," he explained. He did keep his more dangerous items locked up, thankfully.

"I had a feeling you'd like this place, though," he added playfully.

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Rain Down Love

She stuck her tongue right back out at him.
"Yea yea... Come find me if you need me. I think I am gonna look around a bit."

Dangerous Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Blackwell
Gambler, Demon Hunter, former Solar Guard
Boisterous, Chivalrous, Conscious

I am currently in Avalon, with Natasha. I am wearing nothing

Blackwell couldn't help feeling a little down after hearing how Natasha couldn't feel any real bond between them. Though several years of time had separated them, he liked to think that they were still connected in some way. His ears perked up when a thought came to mind. "Well, hey. It...might be a stretch, but I bet the princess might know a way to fix it if you want. I made quite a name for myself in her service, I'm sure I could call in a small favor. At the very least, it could be a step in the right direction."

Formal Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Natasha
Company: Blackwell

Peaceful Young Races with Fires on their HousesMillions of Voices all Silenced like Mouse's

The gears in the dark mare's mind suddenly ground to a halt. Outwardly, she seemed pensive. But inside, Natasha was cursing herself and her luck. It would seem that she bumbled right into a thick mess.

She had no real reason to even want to rid herself of these unique eyes. Just as well, the thought of going to the princess for any kind of help sickened her. Problem was, if the mare outright declined the offer, Blackwell might get suspicious. But to accept the offer would mean seeing it through; or at the very least playing along until it was no longer convenient for her.

Wait... yes...

Yes, this could be a good thing. If Natasha were to play her cards right, this might create the perfect window for getting the matriarchs right in the throat. It then became incredibly hard to hide her devilish grin, but Natasha managed to keep a doubtful demeanor.

"I-I don't know, Blackwell. The thought is plenty nice, but do you really think it's a good idea for me to be traveling through Equestria with these eyes? I have a hard enough time flying under the radar out here..."

Watching the Cowards Bow Toward their new QueenThese are a Few of my Favorite Things

Our Own Creation:
[Yesss, come to Equestria; preferably Canterlot so I actually have a reason to get back into this XD]

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Project129

This particular day, the peace of the small town would be interrupted. A few of the alarms or traps in the tunnels below would start to go off. It seemed somepony or someTHING was getting a little too close to the small town. Was it an attack perhaps? Was it just some poor lost subterranean creature? There were really only a few ways to find out weren't there?

((Sorry for the delay on that! I got a little distracted from character making by life and work and such.))

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Character(s): Sungazer
Company: Pageturner the Changeling

"I will. Oh! And I might get company soon. Have a few friends that like to keep an eye on this place. Tell me if you see anyone peering in the window," the stallion urged, before pulling down on the brim of his hat so it covered his face, laying back to rest and wait for her.

What would she examine first?

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Jaith Adymn
[Yesss, come to Equestria; preferably Canterlot so I actually have a reason to get back into this XD]

((My first three listed characters are free and could be in Canterlot if you're interested. If any of them appeal to you just let me know. :3))

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Rain Down Love

She trotted further into the manor, peering into each room as she passed. She's go into the first one that seemed interesting; likely by containing a collection of mystical items of some sort.

Quotable Genius

6,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Stratagem -|- Geo -|- Dig Down
The Mark of the Leader - The Mark of Dedication - The Mark of the Oddity

Needless to say, Stratagem didn’t expect to have to call anyone so soon.

Dig Down was usually good about clearing out the tunnels and as he finished putting the tea on his eyes began to glow as he activated the subterranean radar with the table itself as he felt one of the alarms go off underground. Although silent to others, because he bound the spell to himself it did a sharp ringing in his ears when the alarm was tripped with anyone without a keystone. And as the table itself began to glow a small orb rose from it, one of magic energy. Around it the table itself melded and changed shape on the smooth surface of the jewel, forming a rough layout of the entire area. The dot itself was alone and moving at an average pace, too slow to be running and too fast to actually be looking for markers. And as he tilted his head in thought he sighed and shook his head before walking over to the window to the left of his door and opening it before using his powers to telekinetically move a megaphone. “Geo! Take gate duty! Dig Down, Intruder in the tunnels moving near your newly scheduled Safe Room Thirty-five!” He called to the others. “Prepare for standard Engagement. If it is hostile move to Safe-Room forty-two and lock yourself in as I collapse the tunnel to eliminate the threat if it is too big!” He added, his voice holding a surprisingly commanding tone compared to his usual soft-spoken voice.

As Geo heard this his eyes narrowed as he bolted for the Gate house, his carefree demeanor disappearing as he began to charge like a racer, taking off as fast as he could to give them as little time to have a blind spot as possible. “On it!” He called back.

And as Dig-Down heard his name his eyes slowly opened. However, when he expected to be shouted at to come and fetch something or to take a look around he was soon brought standing as he opened his wings and flapped them multiple times to warm them up before running out of the Gate house and speaking to Geo as he passed. “Keep a keen eye. I’ll make this quick.” He told him as he took flight and flew through his open door, closing his wings perfectly for the moment as he passed through the doorway and landed in front of the trap door. Flinging it open he smiled as he ran inside and shut it behind him. Dashing down the stairway and to the room he picked up his head light and a keystone before leaving without a second thought. As he shut the door and began his flight through the tunnels he began to focus as he remembered the tunnels like the cutie mark on his backside.

And as Stratagem moved away from the window and shut it he went back to the jewel table and began to watch it closely, watching as the small dot of energy that resembled Dig Down blazed through the tunnels at a bullet-like pace, weaving around every corner with ease. And as the Unicorn’s eyes focused in on the shapes he remained silent as he waited to see what was going on.

And as the Pegasus finally found the location he came around the corner sharply.

As his glowing crystal light pointed directly at the figure his wings flared open to give him a larger appearance to someone who could hardly see him. “Who goes there!?” He called, digging his hoofs in as he prepared to bolt if it were a hostile force.

~Locations & Statuses~
:General Location:
Unnamed Plot of land in Equestria.

:Weather:
Heavy Downpour, potential lightning storm.

:Exact Locations:

Geo: In the Gate Hut, keeping an eye on the sky and the front gates.
Dig Down: In the tunnels below their settlement, confronting an unknown force.
Stratagem: Inside his home in the center of the settlement.He is keeping an eye on the underground radar to decide his next movement.
Lovely Broken Soul

~Out of Character~
{(...)}

rjjuarbe's Spouse

Fused Shapeshifter

Project129

There was a startled, high-pitched yelp in response, the fur-covered brown figure falling against the tunnel wall in surprise. It appeared to be a Diamond Dog, though from the size he seemed to be either a pup or a smaller breed of some sort. Wide emerald eyes blinked up at the pony, only to begin squinting when he realized he couldn't see much past the light.
"...Is this your tunnel?" He asked, voice shaking ever so slightly.
"...I'm sorry, I'm really really lost..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces