• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning
"Head-Mage and Royal Adviser, Equestrian Royal Court, at your service."

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle Courtyard
Current Company: Artemis, Starwalker
Oh, Our Cookies: Brain don't want me to wait for Starwalker .>>

Artemis's joyful response was met with Cobalt leaning gently to his left, supported by placing his left hoof onto his left hip. "Well, hey, from your affiliation, tomorrow is officially the day off for both of you. It's been a busy week, we all need a break" he stated, the mage's tone clearly looking forward to his own downtime.

His hopes were short-lived the moment that Artemis, Starwalker, and himself received a letter of some sort, bearing a old royal marking. Judging from Artemis's reaction, Cobalt assumed it to be a summoning, in turn warranting a kind of groan a spoiled child would give. "Eh, not on Sun's Day" he replied, waving his right hoof dismissively as his unopened letter burned to ashes, slouching in his leaned pose only slightly. "I look forward to Sun's Days, It's when I have the most free-time to study Starswirl's Axiom. I don't take nearly as much joy in polotics."

Lost Soul Of Night
Sheepalicious

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Starwalker Eclipse is Annoyed● ● ●
                                                  Eclipse Reads Artemis's letter over her shoulder and He groans "Solar Must Really Be worried about Some thing Because he called us the the palace War Room and that May mean He is planning something Really Drastic" He Nuzzles his sister "Well I guess I better Suit Up" He starts to head to the Castle...and Runs into a tree "Another one thats going to hurt later" He groans as her walks away rubbing his face

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
нєя gяα¢є тнє ρяιη¢єѕѕ ¢σѕмσѕ
αятємιѕ σƒ єqυєѕтяια
нєя мαנєѕту тнє нєяιєѕѕ σƒ єqυιησρσℓιѕ
[feckless]xxxxx[passionate]xxxxx[unyielding]xxxxx[blunt]

xxDon't speak a word about
xxxxThe dreams that I live for
xxxMy ears are ringing louder
xxxMy ears are bleeding
xxxxIt hurts to reach you when I'm down
xxDon't blame me for trying to reach

"But I mean with the art of diplomacy. You may not know it, but you make Mother look like a commoner with your gentile and manners." When the princess said this, rising, she meant it. Cobalt had a good point also. Artemis was going to take today to wander around the town and meet the townies, but that had gone to the shitter. Instead, a groan escaped her own muzzle as she walked to the castle, her hooves dragging like a protesting spoiled foal. But before this, she returned her brother's nuzzle, the familial affection making her feel just a tiny bit better. It was good to have her sibling around, no matter how wayward he might be. When he ran into the tree, she snorted with laughter, trotting back to the castle with a more livelier pace.

Not long after she appeared in the War Room, bedecked with her royal finery as protocol demanded. She itched her head under her tiara, the jewels glittering in the morning sun. What Artemis had donned was a combination of her father's station as well as her mother's it turning out to be a bit more than just modest in nature. Rather, the whole get up made her feel stupid. "Let's get this over with..."

So hold your breath and spare mexx
The pointless conversationxxxx
I'm running out of patiencexxx
I'm still waiting for my turnxxx
It hurts to reach you when I'm downxxxx
Don't blame me for trying to reachxx

User Image
αηтнєм:: reach -- estk
αттєηтιση тσ ∂єтαιℓ:: courtyard; war room
ωιтнιη мιηє ѕιgнт:: cobalt, starwalker. rain, other royals
ωнιѕρєяιηg ωσя∂ѕ:: goddamnit
є¢нσιηg нєαят:: sour

(σ)я∂ιηαяιℓу (σ)∂∂ (¢)αρяι¢ισυѕηєѕѕ:: the outfit on the pony that i linked is what she is wearing btw
User Image
Sabas

a dark heart as rough as diamonds

User Image I will get you, Prince of the island. Your royal court and every pony will be under my reign. I will be king!

The past two days seemed only to be a blur to Sabas. He appeared from Gadgets room to eat whatever food was available or lunches that Gadget might bring back to the shop. Otherwise he'd been resting in her room upstairs, his soul being twisted and corrupted more by dark magic each passing day. The purple haze continued to seep from his eyes while any hopes for sleep seemed almost futile. Now and again murmurs or growls could be heard under the blankets.

Caught in another sleepless nightmare it was the call of his name that instantly woke the dark stallion up. Bolting upright he gasped for air like a fish out of water. For a second his eyes widened with a startled look. Finally Gadget's voice broke through his disoriented mind as she mentioned something about heading over to the castle to deliver Prince Solar Rain his clock. The very masterpiece created by her very hooves with the cursed crystals he seen her add to it. It would be his way to get a spell of darkness into the castle walls and start an attack from within. There was no way he'd be able to go on a direct assault against the guards by himself, let alone the royal court.

Taking a deep breath Sabas snapped back to reality just as Gadget was getting ready to head out. "Alright my dear," he called back to her from upstairs. "No need to hurry back. Take your time and just see that the clock makes it safely to the Prince." An evil smirk appeared on his muzzle. Upon hearing Gadget depart from the shop he got up on all fours and stepped over to the room window. Looking out to the scenery outside he took a deep breath and puffed out his chest like a proud peacock. "Soon my pretty filly, it'll be our castle..." Finally the next phase of his plan could begin.

The dark stallion made sure the coast was clear before venturing out of Gadget's shop. Surprisingly the purple haze flowing from ruby eyes didn't seem to distort his vision much. Peering up and over his shoulder there was Cobalt's magic barrier surrounding the entire town and castle. Sabas gave a huffed grunt under his breath, sensing the barrier's magic compared to his dark powers. At least the Prince and others were as much prisoners in this bubble as he was. Dodging into shadows and behind shops he made his next move - to attack any guards on patrol and either encase them in crystals or hypnotize them to be trapped in their worst fears. By targeting the guards only other ponies brave (or foolish) enough to get in his way would possibly meet the same fate.

User Image
the island we call 'home': x
upstairs room {Gadget Gears shop} >> outside {town streets}x

in the presence of: x
Gadget (briefly) >> random ponies, guards(?), anyone else present x

music calms the savage beast: x
----- x

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Gadget made her way to the castle gate, getting stopped by the guards. "I have the clock for Prince Solar's clock he ordered for his study." She told them and after some interrogation, she was allowed inside. She pulled the cart behind her, heading into the courtyard. She wasn't sure where the study was, looking around the place. The place was huge and she hadn't been inside before since her first coming to the island. "Now where is his study? I bet the guards are telling him that I'm here."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Mildly Amused ● ● ●

Solar Rain looks up from the large table on which was a large map of the island some areas only partially drawn out because of lacking information about those areas and he stares at Artemis for a second smiling "You know a Call to the war room normally involves armor not court finery that I said you did not have to wear" he reminds her his voice soft " I called this meeting for more then one reason though Today" he pauses a moment as a guard enters and whispers something to him he whispers something back and as the Guard departs "Make sure she gets there Safely Sharp Sword!" he turns back to Artemis "sorry about that I had A clock commissioned for my study before this all happened and she is delivering it today"Solar Rain looks terrible Like he has not slept for a few days he waves to the Empty Chairs around the table "You get first pick it seems"

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle War Room
Current Company: Artemis, Starwalker
Oh, Our Cookies: Brain don't wanna post super good. Check the Spoiler for deffinition of the marked word, which was pulled from where I pull most everything else: Where The World Ends wiki.

With the intent to follow the pair, Cobalt Lightning dropped back down onto all fours. "I'm more of a scholar than a diplomat. Although, technically I'm still an *Immune* he retorted before Starwalker mentioned that Solar summoned the three to the War Room. This caused a bit of a mixed feeling within the orange mage: He was sort of excited, as it could give him a chance to be a soldier once more, but also worried and confused, given the normal use for it. By now, Artemis and Starwalker would have continued without him, so Cobalt delayed no longer to the War Room.

It seems that whatever path he took, Artemis found a shorter one, and even had time to dress up for the occasion. He entered just to hear Solar tell Artemis that she had first pick of which seat to take. "Why couldn't you wait until Tiu's Day to declare war?" Cobalt Lightning asked in a miffed tone, "It's been a long enough week, we all need a break."

"Immunes are members of the militia who have specialized skills and are removed from their daily duties to perform skilled labour. They become engineers, scientists, smiths, marshals, trainers, messengers — whatever the House desires — and will often answer directly to their House Lord or a Centurion."
Lost Soul Of Night
Sheepalicious

Dangerous Mage

17,390 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Aurora Harmony
Aquatic mage and healer

User Image

How do i feel:
Antsy, adventitious, still cautious

Aurora soon became bored with waiting for her friend to get up and decided to go out and explore the town for abit. She used her magic to levitate her canisters to her and placed them on her hips. She gave a light shake to make sure they were secured. Then she wrote a note to Diamond.

'Dear Inky,
I've gone out to explore the town. Do not worry. I won't cuase any trouble.

Love, Aurora'

With the she was out the door. Looking around outside, she quickly choose to use the castle as a marker for her exploration of the town. She began to head towards it. If she would stay in the town, Aurora wait to make sure she knew how to get around it.

Current place:
town
with whom:
many random ponies

ooc:

&&

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
darkqueenie
User Image
Following the guards inside, she headed into the study and found an empty place to set it up. Unharnessing herself, she propped the cart up and started setting the clock up. Once in place she started removing the padding and checked the time. It was set correctly and started, the pendulums starting to swing slightly as it started running. "Perfect. Everything is still in working order." Gadget said to herself as she looked around. "I wonder where Solar is... He should see his clock."

Sparkly Genius

9,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Sapphire made her trip to the castle quickly nodding greetings to the guards as she passed them when going though the main doors. Inside she was met with a few more guards on her way to the war room, a sense of seriousness thick in the air that only seemed to grow thicker the closer she came to the room she'd been directed to go to. Sapphire wasn't the first to enter the room but when she did she greeted the others with a warm smile despite the gravity of the situation. Everyone seemed a little tired in their own respects, but Solar in particular looked worse for wear and that worried her "Dear Celestia! Solar do you ever sleep?" concern riddled her voice as she spoke.

Dangerous Mage

17,390 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Aurora Harmony
Aquatic mage and healer

User Image

How do i feel:
Adventurious, Loving the fresh air,

After making her way though the streets, stopping only to memorize pathways, she was finally at the castle. Aurora Starts to walk backwards taking in the sights and keeping track of unique landmarks for her self to remember. Not watching where she was going she had bumped into another pony. Quickly turning around she saw the pony. To her surprise, it was the guard colt from the day before. The exact same one she dropped water and nailed with a snowball.

"Oh! aaaah..."
She exclaimed rubbing the back of her head. The colt turned and faces her, He was just as surprised as her. His surprised quickly turns into a glare. He must had been on a patrol when she ran into him. "Ummmmm sorry about the yesterday. I just really wanted to go to the river for magic practice and meditation."

He 'hmph' before turning away and continuing on his way. She was glad that the meeting didnt turn for the worse.

Current place: Town
with whom: the white colt guard

ooc:

Quote:

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Worn out ● ● ●

Solar Rain looks To Sapphire his smile at her warm but momentary "Not for most of the past week" he waves the the chairs around the table "please sit until Sir Starwalker Eclipse arrives I can not begin" just as he says that a dark blue Flash of light can be seen from the Doorway "I Do apologize for being Late my armor Is rather hard to get on Half awake" Eclipse is armored for war with a large sword across back Good now We may begin" he takes a deep breath "About 4 years ago when I saw this island I was looking for a Pegasus friend of mine who could fly Longer and farther then most of us Alicorns her name was Snowfall her mane was as white as Snowflakes are her fur was the color of ice but I digress slightly Solar Rain Blushes slightly
Hollowed Fate gave up on her trip into town when the guards continued to call her a fillienapper and tried to grab her. She took the unknown pony with her to her hut. Where her guard and loyal hydra, moon scale, awaited her return. Over the next two days she tried to teach her new friend how to speak, though she seemed more interested in playing on the hydra. To Hollowed Fate's surprise the two got along wonderfully. The young filly would ride on top of his head and give a squeaky howle before sliding down his serpent body. As they played Fate would go and check on the islands non pony residence, and would return and join there game. Though today fate desided she would go to town and see if she could get answers, and answer any questions that they might have of her. But first she needs to feed the little one, so she goes exploring for frut to give the filly for breakfast.

(Sorry for the late post I am having computer issues)

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle War Room
Current Company: Artemis, Starwalker, Solar, Sapphire
Oh, Our Cookies: I should post more right after I wake up from bed or something.

While he waited for everyone else to show up, and his own question ignored, Cobalt took one of the chair and planted himself on it, leaning back and placing his hind hooves on the large table, shooting an upward head-nod to Sapphire as she entered. It was only when Solar Rain would begin that he removed his hooves and stood, bipedal once again. "The thing is, Snowfall fell unto corruption" the mage butted in, "or at least from Solar's description of 'something dark and evil took over her mind.' If that was indeed four years ago, Snowfall is dead: Corruption only needs a week to fully take over a gifted individual, and it's widely believed to completely destroy the body, mind, and soul. However, the cause of her death means we have a pretty big problem overall: A pocket of Corrupted Ley is somewhere on the Island." As he spoke, Cobalt folded his front legs and visibly shifted his weight as he gave his own voice. "With any luck, the pocket will simply dissipate, or move over the ocean opposite of town where it will be absorbed by the sea. If not, then that would give means to worry."

Lost Soul Of Night
Sheepalicious
Lost_With_No_Name

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is annyoed ● ● ●

Solar Rain looks Down at the Table "that would be true if she had been taken over by the corrupted magic Princess Twilight studies and you have fought Cobalt he takes a deep breath " the kind of magic we are dealing with is older then time it's self from what I understand he looks right at Artemis and Starwalker "the kind of magic that Discord was granted by his creator Divine Magic Fueled much like Sombra's through Hate and Rage He turns his Gaze to Sapphire and Cobalt "and she is still alive Hollowed Fate refuses to let her off the Island and I'm Inclined to do as she asks because she has answers to all of the islands history"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff