Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
((Been in the process of moving. I'll post as often as I can, promise, but sometimes I might be gone for a while. Don't be afraid to just walk away if I haven't responded in an annoying amount of time.))

User Image

Sugarcane watched Caiel walk out of the cottage, and blushed when she caught herself staring at his flank. She jerked her head back to Crystal as she spoke. "No need ta be worryin' bout Cubey. She's scared a her own shadow." She stepped over to the window and watch Caiel on the hilltop play his guitar. She didn't know what it was, but he looked like he was glowing.

And not just the magic. Well, there was magic, obviously, but she saw something beyond that. She felt a magnetic draw to Caiel. There was a reason she stepped up to him at the Luncheon in Canterlot, there was a reason he agreed to walk her home, and saved her when she was in trouble instead of running away thinking it wasn't his problem.

"Cubey made it. She does all the cookin' round here," she said blankly. "I'm tha one ta do all the haulin' and yard work."

Cane pulled a breath in to her mighty lungs and sighed, cocking her head to one side as her ears fell flat. Her eyes grew gentle and she smiled softly to herself. There was something very special about Caiel. Just thinking of when their muzzles had touched made her heart flutter. Eventually she caught herself and turned to Crystal.

"There's also a pie if you want some dessert when yer finished."

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Jericho_VampBat
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x
Okay so I'm kinda confused right now. Where is Luna exactly? Is she locked in the throne room with Death? Or is she with the group?

Wait a minute, light bulb! Okay, so the doppelgänger of Luna is with the group, right? And the real Luna is with Death? Aha :3 So am I controlling the doppelgänger too? Or just the real Luna?

Okay. Sounds brilliant. You control them both, but make sure you don't make it confusing.

Oh gosh, but I don't know anything about the personality of....Famine? Is that who's the doppleganger? Is she going to act exactly like the real Luna?

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Princess Luna stifled a sharp intake of breath when the doors shut behind her and a pony that looked exactly like her passed through the doors. It was then that she began to grow very scared, but she knew she mustn't let him know.

"I'm afraid I don't know who - or what - you are. Can you tell me?". Honestly she didn't care who this pony was. What she really wanted was away from him and her sister. She wondered briefly if she could call her sister telepathically to her aid. She also wondered why this frightening pony needed to create an image of her to distract the group; the reason for this must be that she was to have a very long, agonizing chat with this white alicorn.

Her heart started pounding, and she had a sink in her tummy, but on her exterior, she appeared curious.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Moonbliss looked at Silk levelly as he teleported in front of her. She wasn't one to be wooed with compliments, but she did appreciate his concern. "I just feel really stupid." she began bitterly, "I decided to come on this quest on a gamble that my life would be more than living alone in the woods. So far my only friend here has left twice, my request for action was ignored, and my ideas have been rejected. And worse yet, my princess just yelled at me." She started off loud, but her voice was quiet and dejected towards the end. I just want to belong.. she added silently to herself.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

After some time of flirting and getting to know Vision and Burn better, Twee decided it was time to rejoin the group. "You ready to go see how everypony else is doing?". When they decided to stay in the kitchen longer, the blue pegasus left anyways.

She arrived in time to see Princess Luna phase out of the set of double doors in the throne room. The princess didn't seem to see Twee and continued on towards the sounds of the group. They were all in the dungeons with the three dragons that had arrived earlier. She watched her princess take her place beside her sister, and she took her place beside Sunrise's.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Sunrise was pleased when Down said he liked her lead. but she scrunched up her face at that last part. Turning her face away as well, she noticed her friend beside her. "Twee!!!," she hugged her friend tightly. "Where have you been?". She listened to her bestie say that she hadn't ever left the kitchen. "I want details later missy!" she whispered brightly with a wink.

Their attention was then turned towards Princess Celestia as she spoke of her plan for the Apparition's demise. Everypony grew silent, not knowing what to say. It was a good plan, one that most certainly would work she was sure, but it was risky, and nopony was happy about it. Princess Luna's face was impassive.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

The Alicorn took a deep breath and exhaled; a small mist of steam escaped from his snout. He could feel and smell every feeling she has towards him and it was truly understand why. He disappeared and suddenly reappeared in front of her. He was much taller than she was and definitely more fearsome. In fact, he was the most feared pony in the whole universe; the force of nature that kills even the stars! The thought went to his head and he growled but quickly calmed himself. "I have many names and pronounced in many ways but always feared by every single being in this universe.... his tone was soft when he spoke after. "but you can call me Death." his peircing red eyes stared into her sapphire blue. "I can see it in your eyes as well as smell it from you... the uneasiness and fear. Just like most of everyone I reap... he once again disappeared. "Do not fear, princess for I am not here to reap your soul. I just want a chat with someone I can cope with... his voices echoed through the room but it wasn't a booming one that could of been expected.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane looked to Crystal and then back out the window before turning to the princess one more time. "Ya don't seem too threantenin' to me. Eat till yer full, there's a spare room at the end of the hall. I'll.... Be right back."

With that, she slowly headed outside and up the hill to listen to Caiel. She sat behind him, unsure if he knew she was there or not, but either way it was magical. When he was finished, she spoke up quietly. "Ya play that thing mighty pretty," She tried with a soft smile. It was unlike her to not be so blunt and forward. She was borderline timid.

"Yer a very talented stallion, Caiel, and Ah must admit Ah really admire the way ya care for everybody. Ya don't judge based on uneducated-sounding accents, or the daughter of a queen who almost took over Equestria. It's..."

She looked to her little white hooves, then back up to Caiel. "Ah wish Ah could be like you. But Ah judge people, and Ah get angry, and Ah panic when Ah'm kidnapped and Ah-- Ah...." Her eyes watered a bit and she looked up, hoping they would such back in to her eyes. "Ah'm juss so glad to have had the pleasure of meeting you... Of knowing you."

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cubey slowly stepped in to the kitchen. She couldn't sleep knowing that there was a mess growing in the kitchen. She slowly stepped in to the dining area where Crystal was eating, and, trembling, sat at the table munching on celery.

"S-so," Cubey tried. "Y-yer mom... Isn't she looking for you...? Are her changling subjects going to come here...?"

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel smiled a bit and looked up at the sky while she seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Perhaps he knew she was coming and if she didn't then he wouldn't know what is up with her. Looking over at her, she seemed to be talking from her heart rather than her head saying how she admired him and how flawed she was. The nervousness she had started to kick in or something else because she started getting teary eyed. She wished she could be like him; it wasn't his first time being said that. He would tell everyone else the same things, but right now he was speechless towards her. His chocolate eyes had locked into her ocean blue eyes and his throat stopped him from passing out words through his lips and gaped jaws. Slowly he made his way next to Sugarcane and stood close to her and looked up at the sky ewhere he found his voice o. "The stars are so beautiful here..." hesaid to her then looked down at her. "We have already been through so much togeather... it almost feels like a very long time when it was only a day..." he paused then said "You... you believe that love works in mysterious ways? Because I...." once again, he stopped and looked into Canes eyes. "I think... I..." he went closer to Sugarcane until they whereas close as they were before, then closer. "Love..."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal nodded and expressed her thanks with a smile. "We'll she's an amazing chef..I-I wouldn't want to impose..I..." She was already gone before the changeling could protest. With a sigh she finished her casserole and set the leftovers back where they were. As she was getting a slice of pie the other sister came out and talked on her own. To be honest she hadn't expected that. She sat at the table with some pie and fidgeted. "Well....no, I already informed some subjects of hers I wouldn't be coming back with the hoof marks on their hides to prove it. If any changelings do come looking its the ones who follow my way of thinking and not my mothers..you don't need to fear them...o-or me.." Her ears lowered as her wings got pulled tight to her body. She tried to seem as least threatening as possible. Cautiously she took a bite of pie and paused as she tasted it. "Wow....you made this? It's amazing!"

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane felt her her heart race faster and faster and beat harder and harder the more words came out of his mouth. She couldn't help but breathe a little awkwardly. Her quickened heartbeat made her want to breathe heavily, but she herself did not want to. So she was stuck holding her breath, then letting it out slowly.

As he mentioned love and came close she felt like her heart was going to explode. He came so close as she looked all the way down his muzzle, and all the way back up to his creamy chocolate brown eyes. She swallowed hard and leaned forward a bit, pressing her nose against his, but then pulled back.

"Caiel, Ah..." She let out all the air she had been holding in and looked around the ground at her feet. "This is so crazy, we've only known each other for a day, ya said it yerself... But..." She continued looking from one of her front hooves to the other. "But Ah do care a lot fer ya. She finally looked up. "Ah really do, there's no denyin' that. Ah juss...." She looked around for the words to say but none came to her.

"Ah think it's too soon for 'Ah love you's."

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cubey continued munching on her celery and nodded. "Why are you the only one against the hivemind...?" she thought a bit more. "And why don't you fly?" She noticed the holes in her wings, of course, but Chrysalis had them and she could fly.

"If you don't know how, Cane is a pegasus..." she whispered. "She could probably teach you. She's the best flyer I know. Nothing against that Rainbow Dash, though. But then again, she's more modest, so I like Cane better."

Her horn glowed white and another celery stalk floated into her hooves and she continued munching. "Have you always felt this way about ponies, or did the wedding incident just open your eyes?"

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

"Of corse it isn't too soon...." he said to Sugarcane until he blinked, his eyes glowed but they weren't blue; they were more like a sickly yellow sort of color. He lunged forward at her and knocked her onto her back and him on top. He smiled a bit, but it wasn't a smile at all more like as if he were in a trance and it seems that there wasn't anything in the world he wanted more than her. "I love you, Sugarcane... I don't want to leave to Counterlot; not without you." he said with a silly laugh. He leaned down with their muzzles very close to eachother, but that was as far as he could. he groaned and closed his eyes tightly as if he was having a large headache, His eyes were once again chocolate brown and shrunk with a suprised look suddenly smacked across his face with a blush going over his face. "Sugarcane...? When did you get here?" he asked, lifting his head and backing off of her.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane's eyes went wide when he disagreed with it being too soon. Next thing she realized, she had been rammed in to, throwing her on to her back. As she opened her eyes, she saw Caiel standing above her, but it was menacing the way he was speaking of being with her. She narrowed her eyes and spread her wings, jolting her upward and knocking him back.

"Now don't you go gettin' all these ideas that Ah'm willing ta juss go and leave my life behind. There ain't no way Ah'm going to Canterlot to stay--" As he blinked, it was then that she realized his eyes weren't the same color as they were before. Wings still spread, she narrowed her eyes and took a few steps back. Her gaze softened as he blushed, realizing Caiel wouldn't have been so forward without turning a few shades.

Are ya feelin' all right, Caiel? Ya scared me somthin fierce."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces