Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Even if the night had lost its ground... Luna would not let her sister's power grow. She had a feeling something was off with Celestia when she asked her why she wasn't allowing her sun do make way for her moon.

'I feel sister is not well... but what can I do? i am not strong enough' She lamented as she stood in her room. The bright light of her sister's sun was shinning in casting the room of midnight colors in a wash of light. She sat on her flank with a huff as she racked her brain. The only thing she could come up with was Celestia was touched by the nightmare that had held her so many years ago. Standing with a mighty stomp of a hoof, "I must find Sister's faithful student and request her help!" With renewed fervor the midnight princess took off through her window. Not caring if her sister saw her take flight.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down listened to the two long maned Pegasus Ponies. Sounds like you have a good plan. I'll head up to Cloudsdale if somepony coul... The day suddenly turned into night and Down looked about incredulously. He definitely would be going to the hardware store some more.

...Could round up the other unicorns. There should be enough. Then we need more rope; I wouldn't want this binding strand to break. Simply tell the clerk to put it on "the Pegasus'" tab. He should know who I am by that. Down looked around in the dark again. Then perhaps we can look into the day and night cycles.

Down walked a little bit from the other ponies before taking off towards Cloudsdale. He quickly rounded up numerous Pegasus Ponies and returned to Ponyville.

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Fluttershy is the best... Yesh I am a Brony shush xD

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Post a picture of your pony!
Character's Name: Pony's name; feel free to change the color of the text Breyvor Griutim
Description and Cutie Mark: User Image you did say dragons...
Special talent or ability!: Breathes fire and he can use a hypnotic stare to gather his prey.
Personality and history: Personality: Quiet, dangerous if provoked, nice to an extent.
History: He was migrating when he stopped in Equestria to set up a nest in the mountains, of course having treasure wasn't easy when you had ponies trying to kill you all the time. All over Equestria he flew looking for a place to stop and rest in the mountains, ponies would come and try to take his gold from under his nose, or he had ponies trying to throw sticks and rocks at him trying to get his eyes. Finally he stopped in the mountains near the small town of Ponyville setting up a nest in a cave, he sits guarding his gold and other shiny's outside keeping an eye on the mountain paths making sure no one comes to try and steal his gold. Though he will venture down every so often to snatch up some food, mostly fish since his daily diet was now talking to him and trying to kill him. Though he rarely ever sets foot in town during the day that way no one knows he is out of his cave leaving his treasure unguarded while he roams around looking for food.

About the Roleplayer: Lizardman ((mummyman3))
How often will you be able to reply?: I will be able to post three or more times a day if necessary to introduce my character gradually because the picture is not all that cartoony...i actually used to watch the old series.....but shhhhh i was never here...family doesn't know i am a brony if they knew i would be killed....

((I actually hope i am not too late to join...))

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moondancer halted in her steps and gazed up at the Ursa Major, her sadness temporarily forgotten. "How did that get here?" She wondered aloud. The night was suddenly overcome by the day, and she stiffened, lifting her gaze to the sky. She blinked in the sunlight and sat down, thoroughly startled. She'd heard that strange things were happening in Ponyville, but she hadn't known it was this bad. She leaned toward the pony nearest to her. "What's going on? She whispered.

Fashionable Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Magnet was minding his own business when he heard about the plan that was being put together. It seem like a good idea on paper. " I just hope theirs enough of us unicorns here in ponyville to help lift the ursa major" Magnet said as he then yelled out to the crowd " Alright my fellow unicorns lets gather near the ursa major , were going to help the pegasus lift this beast out of our town with our magic". The unicorns from ponyville begin to gather and meet near the ursa major. " Now we wait until the pegasus are ready" Magnet said with a sigh. " This ones going into the history books".

Gracious Vampire

User Image
Star nodded in agreement and they made there way back to ponyville. Then all of a sudden the sun rose up. Star stopped she spoke in a scared voice"I can't go i'm blind when the sun is up!" This didn't make sense how was it already day time it's suposed to be night for a couple more hours!

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
A number of Pegasus returned with rolls of rope. Together the Unicorns and Pegasus Ponies got several strands under the beast with which to haul it. At last they were ready to move.

The ursa major is too large to move deep into the forest. Probably moving it to edge of town will be sufficient. At least there we Pegasus Ponies can whip up a vicious tornado to expel it if it attacks again. That is unless, Down turned and looked at Sunrise Kiss, How far into the Everfree Forest were these two bears?

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

Moonbliss watched her companion stand stock still - afraid to move for fear of walking in the wrong direction or bumping into something. "If we can get to the library, maybe I can find a spell that will keep it nighttime around your eyes so you can see!,"
she suggested, "Though we need to get there...," She tapped her chin with her hoof. "You could hold onto my mane while we travel! Would..would that be okay?".

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Sunrise Kiss looked at the blue pegasus next to her with indifference, "You really think I would travel deep into the Everfree Forest? Chh-riiightt.. I wouldn't risk messing up my beautiful mane," she patted her mane with a hoof. "I was on a path right outside the forest when the thing attacked me!", she said in horror.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Celestia walked through her castle enjoying the brilliant sunbeams filtering through her stained glass windows. She passed the window that showed the 6 mane ponies defeating Discord and turned her face away in disgust. Discord was a brilliant ruler, and it was her plan to resurrect him for a third time. She giggled in delight and continued down the sunny corridors.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
OOC:

Lizardman, welcome to my humble RP! Go ahead and post when you're ready; I'll add you to the character list soon cat_3nodding

The RP got moved to "Series-related/Miscellaneous Role Play", so hopefully this thread will stop getting so many </3. It bugs me more than I like to admit cat_cry

I'm loving the plot turnout! See you around :]

Gracious Vampire

User Image
Star nodded and grabbed on to her mane. They ran to the library and she sat there since it was day time and she was no help. She sat there still while she heard pages turning.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

As she flew through the sun blazed sky, Luna went through a list of things that could harm her sister. So many brings, many were either locked up or no longer among the living. As she reached Ponyville she had shortened the list to three, one of whom she had a strong feeling could do it.

As she landed she saw the Ursa and sighed. "PONIES OF PONYVILLE! YOUR PRINCESS REQUIRES YOUR HELP!" She spoke, using the Royal Canterlot voice. "WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY"

((We need the elements and someone to play discord))

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down rolled his eyes. Indeed you have a lovely mane, he said indifferently and without any element of emotion. Okay every pony, we are ready to move this beast to the edge of town. Pegasus Ponies... he stopped and listened to Princess Luna.

He knelled respectfully and then addressed her in a proper voice. Thank you Princess Luna for gracing us with your presence. I'm sure there are numerous ponies here that will be more than happy to aid in your search. He bowed, to be more respectful. My Princess,I know the audacity of my question, but would you be so kind as to lend us the graceful power of your magic to remove this Ursa Major from Ponyville? This will allow those of us ready to give aid to concentrate on the important task you have laid before us. I humbly ask this in hopes that I do not offend you.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces