Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel stared at the Changeling. Was he seriously hearing what he was hearing? The way she acted, the words she said, and the much studdering... The stallion stared at her, his mouth dropped but still he wasn't going to let his guard down. Slowly, Caiel headed towards the Changeling and spoke softly. "Hey... hey.... don't cry. Its alright. I'm not going to hurt you..." he approached her slowly and stopped. "Crystal... hey... look at me." He said to her. "I'm not going to do anything to you..."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal looked at him and tried to back up again as he moved closer. Obviously it failed and she just bumped into the wall again. "Y-you're not...b-but everyone hates me, ever since mom attacked that Princess's wedding and was banished I've had to run from everyone I was near..." Again she feared up at the thought of her subjects who'd followed her instead of her mother. "A-all of my friends are gone..they scattered when everyone started hating my kind for what my mom did...I tried to tell her we could just live in peace, not change form and feed off of other ponies love for another and find some other way..but she didn't listen..." Tears flowed down her cheeks and muzzle as she sat and hung her head. She didn't expect anyone to trusty her but her sadness and words were still genuine, there's was no sign of lies anywhere. The changeling princess also stopped trying to escape, her wish to not hurt anypony prevented that. Instead she lay where she was and cried into her hooves again, an embarrassing growl coming from her stomach made her pause. As she wiped her face again to look, it was obvious she'd hardly eaten in days, and the way she appeared made it obvious she hadn't fed off of any love in months if not longer. Crystal refused to change form to feed off of the love ponies had for another, she'd rather earn someone's trust and have them love her the way she was than to love her for someone and something she wasn't.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

He couldn't help but sympathise with her. Staring at the changeling, all he could think about from all of the words she had said was himself. He didn't see her as a changeling anymore... With a sigh, he closed his eyes to see himself running away from his home. This is exactly what she was doing and by her story, it is for the same reason... He slowly went next to her and slowly sat down, placing a hoof on her back. "Hey... Crystal? I know..." he sighed again. "I know what that's like... I know what it is like to run away from a family who doesn't listen... Or more like understand you." The stallion stared at the mare, wondering how old she must be since they don't seem to be as young as they seem.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image The mare flinched as he sat by her and touched her, she almost tried to flee until he spoke. The difference between them was that she'd stopped living with her mom and the other changelings quite a while ago, deciding to move to a pony town and live amongst them. Her biggest mistake it seems was that she hid her looks by making herself look like a normal pony version of herself instead of trusting those she'd tried to befriend with what she really was. "Similar, perhaps, but not the same...I ran away from home long before the wedding, perhaps a year I guess. I lived with other ponies in their town, but made myself appear to look like a normal pony version of myself rather than show them my true form...it was my bad luck that the day I decided to reveal to them was the day they learned of the attack made by my mother...they despised me and I had to run...I haven't been near ponies until now.." Her voice kept cracking and she would pause to sniffle here and there. By how she acted, looked, and talked it seemed she might be around the same age as a teenager or perhaps young adult. With a sigh she kept her wings close to her body, they were far more different from the rest of her kind. In fact, Crystal looked far more like a pony than the insect-like wings and hole covered manes if the changelings. Her wings were like most Alicorns while her mane and tail held no holes, they weren't straight and resembled normal hair rather than the odd membrane her mother had. On her hooves she wore red fluffy bands on all four legs, around her neck an amulet that seemed more like just a decoration than of any magical origin. Her coat had odd markings on her back and hooves that looked more like large green paint splotches and on her face like tribal or slightly unnatural markings. Crystal sighed again and turned her head away from the stallion. "I-I should go...I wouldn't want to disturb or upset your friends or whoever else lives here..." Standing she wobbled before being able to start head for the door, the only way in or out unless one went out the windows. She'd never been great at flying though, her wings worked just fine, but due to their much different way of being used than the rest of her kind she had never been taught properly which resulted in many crashes like she'd had before.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

TIMMEEE WAAAARRRRPPPP~~~

Princess Luna looked down at her neice. "Yes, it was dark, and cold. And I think it said my name..". The princess shook her head, "Maybe it was nothing". She was still pulling herself together when the Breyvor's vioce resonated throughout the castle. She was glad that Indigo went to tend to the enormous dragon while she talked to Ace. "Ace, I think there was something here with us tonight. I don't think it was the Apparition either. It passed through me, and I heard my name. I'm afraid something terrible is going to happen" she said softly, looking up at him.

She heard Celestia call for her personal guard. "We can talk later. Sister calls," she said softly and walked with Ace to where all the ruckus was being made.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

TIMMEEEEEE WWAAARRRRRPPPP~~~~~

Sunrise turned towards Nightstalker. "Why no nothing is all righ-," she started to say before the colt zoomed off towards Breyvor. The yellow mare looked indifferently at the floor when Down asked her if she'd like to stretch their wings together. Then their princess released them and Sunrise leaped out of her chair and opened her wings to catch the air. She giggled and squirmed in the air, glad to be free of the chair. As Down joined her, she zoomed off down the castle, giggling at the game of tag. She blew a raspberry at him as she flew up the grand staircases and past startled guards.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Moonbliss was among the first to get up from the table at the sound of Breyvor's deep voice. That meant Moondancer was back!! She hopped from her chair and trotted to the sounds of greeting from Breyvor and, was that multiple dragons? Naera squealed and hid behind her ear. The unicorn chuckled. When she caught sight of her friend in the courtyard, Moonbliss ran and glomped Moondancer. "I didn't think you'd be back so soon! Tell me everything! Did you find your sister??," she asked excitedly.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Suddenly finding herself all alone, Twinkle Sprinkle sighed in relief. Silence! She relished in it, and a chance to talk to Vision. "You're not really planning on sacrificing yourself are you..?" she asked herself with a gulp. She hadn't had much time to think of it before, but now she did, and the thought was deeply unsettling for her. She looked at her kirin, willing him to say no, of course not.

blaster25

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sekushi-Hige
Moondancer watched the exchange silently, not knowing what else to do.
(Sorry for not replying. Real life is annoying.
I'm really tempted to rename Ponyvilled (and maybe Equestria aswell). What should I the new name(s) be? I'm thinking Latin might be interesting...
Also, what does 'BA' mean? I haven't heard the term before.)

That's okay, I'm really hoping we find Willow soon. You've been so patient!

I'm not sure what you could rename them... What's "pony" in latin?

BA stands for the Black Apparition :3

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel stood with her and walked behind her. He doesn't want to leave her alone but to help her. "This isn't my home, so it's not my decision for you to stay or anything... But." He looked at the ground. "I'd like to help you. I think I'd know how." he trotted in front of her and stopped. "Just let me talk with the residents and see what I can do." Caiel hoped that she wouldn't run off while he was inside to talk with the twins. "Sugarcube? Sugarcane?" he called out before heading in their home.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Red Pegasus and The White Alicorn flew down on top of the castle near Breyvor. He couldn't notice their presence, nor could his brothers, even wigth the armor on. "I Remember that armor he has. He is going to summon undead and that is going to make things truly easy for us..."
"I know. How interesting... Well, Brother, what is the plan you have?"
"A massive war... After the Black Apparation, the dragons will be feared for their anticts. They will enjoy the battle and perhaps take things a little bit too far... Then out of the blue Changelings.... And even the Gryffins will want to take down Celestia and Lu-"
"No! That is way too high profile! You want them to wonder if something supernatural is going on!?"
"It was a plan that will work. But you are right, too high profile." The two looked at Breyvor and the other dragons. A smirk came to one. "Perhaps we can simply have that undead army uner our control... Summon more than enough and then have them turn against the ponies making Breyvor seem like the culprit and will be attacked shortly after. There will be bloodshed, but hey, that's what you're for."
"Yes. I know. Once Breyvor is done with the Apparation, he may or may not call off the undead army... But either way, I'll take over them and have them attack. But let me make this clear to you, brother. I'm not going to let ponies die... Not yet." The red Pegasus looked at his brother.
"It seems that you will be doing most of the work."
"I know. I do not want us to mess up."
"What? You don't have faith in us to do things right?" The white Allicorn growled and butted his head with his brother.
"You do not do things right, only the things you want! And if that's going to be a problem, then you can be sure I will deal with you and anyone who gets in the way!" The Pegasus backed away with a concerned look mixed with fear.
"Alright... I'll make sure these ponies attack the dragon." He said and transformed into one of the guardsponies with the helmet and everything. He then flew down to go inside of the Castle. The white alicorn then stared at the group of ponies and dragons until Luna came and she captured his attention for a while.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
yin-chan_13
yin-chan_13
~Princess Crystal~

User Image An odd crash could be heard in the sugarcane fields behind the barn, a skid following along with a thud against the wall of said barn. From the crash, stood a small changeling-like pony as she stood and shook her head. "Ouch! Well that landing sucked...this doesn't look like where I was going either.." She sighed and rubbed her head. At this point she hoped nopony noticed the sound and came to find her, being a changeling, since the attack at the wedding everyone hated her kind. "Stupid mom being a jerk..stupid directions...stupid wings.." Again she sighed as she just sat there and stared at the ground. She hadn't eaten in days, nor had she fed either. Crystal didn't care to use the love for others to feed, she would prefer to feed from the love she was able to get on her own, it was much sweeter and more rewarding to make friends who truly loved her as she was. But again, no one trusted her because of what her mother had done. At the thought of this tears welled in her eyes and she began to cry, any friends she might've made had run from her and the changelings who agreed with her way of peaceful living were now scattered. She was utterly alone.

((Dang it I 4got her fangs...I'll fix it later...I hope it's alright if she joins? I didn't want her in Canterlot and idk any1 else who she might b able 2 talk 2 on here...))

Sarabi Moonshadow

((Repost...I think I got ignored....again I'm sorry if I'm intruding and unwanted, I'll edit and go somewhere else if u want me 2))

[[SO sorry! I admit I wasn't really paying much attention, haven't had a lot of sleep the past week.]]

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
User Image

Sugarcane was in a heated argument with her sister when Caiel walked in. The twins were in each other's face, butting foreheads and stomping. "Ah ain't uneducated, ya know that!" She screamed, throwing her hoof down on the floor.

"I never said you were! I said you sounded like you were! And if you were smart enough to listen, you'd understand that!!" Her horn glowed white and her red eyes narrowed. "And I don't really like how comfortable you are with yelling at me!" She snorted.

Sugarcane's wings flared out and she let out a loud brae. "If ya don't like it, then don't mention tha way Ah talk!!" She shouted. "Ya came from the same place as me, whether ya like it er not!!"

Cube's tail whipped around and her eyes started glowing white. "I'm not like you, Sugarcane! I'm no stupid southern hick!" She reared back, then slammed her front legs down on the floor. As her magic started to find it's own outlet, the plates and tablecloth, along with the chairs and food began to hover, then float a few feet above where it belonged. "You're too sensitive, Sugarcane! I can't help that you're jealous of the fact that my speech therapy class worked and yours didn't!"

Sugarcane's jaw dropped and her wings beat a few times, but she didn't leave the ground. "Ah like the way Ah talk, ya prissy mare!" She let out a brae once more. "And by the way, Ah find it real unladylike to start screaming about how Ah make you look bad in front of our guest, as though Ah brought him here as a suitor for you!!" She took a few big breaths. "When the truth is that you couldn't find a stallion to like you how ya are if you were the prettiest mare in Equstria!! And newsflash; ya aren't.

Sugarcube's eyes went wide, then narrowed as she gritted her teeth and lowered her head. As Caiel walked in, the two looked over, and everything floating dropped onto the floor with a huge crash.

"WHAT?!" The two screamed in unison, then Sugarcane corrected herself, her eyes still containing a hint of fire. "What's up, Caiel? Why'd ya run off?"

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel heard the argument between the two and slowly walked inside the house. Something was really going on between them and the negativity seems to be getting to him. He walked in on them and some things were floating around, but when they looked at him, everything dropped and he stepped back when they shouted at him. He frowned when he looked at the two, being silent for a moment until he opened his mouth. "I know I may be without any siblings... But I also know what they are supposed to be like, especially for twins. This.... This is not it." He said with disappointment not only for Cane, but also for Cubey and he stared at them with a fierce look. Looking at everything on the ground, his eyes turned blue and they floated up and were placed away, weather they belonged there or not. "Anyways... You're not going to believe who I was just talking to." He said and walked outside. "Crystal? You're still here?" he called out to her.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image The mare had seemingly disappeared when Caiel left. There was the sound of clumsy hooves in a dark corner as something dashed in a blurr to a haystack. The creature inside cowered under the straw which hid her appearance from the others, once again only sad and scared green eyes could be seen. With a whimper she retreated farther into her hiding place. "I-I'm still here...I-I heard yelling and a crash..." She didn't say but she could feel the anger and bitterness of the yelling from her place in the barn. It was then that she noticed two new ponies there as well and she whimpered once again, the haystack shaking as she began to shiver in fright. "Wh-who're they? C-Caiel, w-what's going on?"

((U guys can give her a nickname like crysi or crys or something if u like, anything is fine rly. And it's ok, I was just worried u guys might b upset that I joined ur part of the rp without actual permission, I didn't wanna bug anybody.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff