Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
chaos gate key
(Jericho I didn't get halfway through the first part before i figured it out and I am loving it!)

((Thank you. biggrin ))

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
User Image

Sugarcane stepped in to the dining room and sat down at the side of the table while Sugarcube sat at the head, smiling pridefully at all her work. Cane couldn't tell anybody why she was sad, she didn't exactly know herself. Maybe it was because she knew she could never truly be as great as Applejack. Maybe it was because she was doomed to stay at the fields for the remainder of her existence.

She sighed, and smiled weakly at Cube. "It looks amazin', Cubey. What is it all?"

"Well, we have candied artichokes that are bloomed for better eating, and I melted some garlic butter for dipping it in. Also there's a casserole made with cinnamon sugar apples, also with some hay and oats. She sounded so happy, and was beaming. She knew everything would taste great. "And for dessert, I have some apple pie cooling in the window."

Sugarcane looked over. "Wow, Cubey. It looks amazin." She leaned down and opened her mouth when her sister cleared her throat and Cane looked over, mouth still wide open.

"Cane, would you like to say grace?" Cane jerked her head back and snorted.

"And since when did we start sayin' grace?" She asked with a laugh, but continued to awkwardly comply. "Celestia, we thank ya fer our meal taday, an Ah--"

"Oh my Celestia. You sound so uneducated," Cane's ears went flat. "Let's just eat." Cane snorted and the twins started biting in to their food.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
OOC:

Thanks Corai XD I added her to the correct list, also I added the Apocolyptic ponies to the list as well, the ones that were made by Discord smile

Sekushi, I think that a title will just come naturally for you as you continue writing the story :3 Why Dividend by the way?

And Yin, you're fine, don't worry about ever changing any of your posts :]

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

((OutOfControl: ok, I just don't wanna upset any1 or god-mod. Sooner or later I'm thinking of adding a changeling pony who isn't evil ^^; just gotta draw her 1st))

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Princess Luna jolted straight up as she felt something cold pass through her. She abruptly got up from the table and left the room to gather her thoughts. What was that? She didn't know. Were they being spied on? Who would believe her? She found herself heart pounding and staring at the wall intently as she tried to pull herself together.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
yin-chan_13
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

((OutOfControl: ok, I just don't wanna upset any1 or god-mod. Sooner or later I'm thinking of adding a changeling pony who isn't evil ^^; just gotta draw her 1st))

That sounds wonderful cat_3nodding

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel stared down at the food, drooling from his mouth and wiping it away suddenly. Cane seemed pretty sad, but she still seemed to have been smiliong. He couldn't tell what she was feeling, but now its time to eat. She was asked to say grace, but was shot down so suddenly at her sister. Sheesh. Some sisterly love. he though and started to eat. It was all so delicious that he couldn't wait for that Apple Pie! When he had stuffed himself with everything he could! Caiel belched and covered his mouth. "Excuse me!" he said, embarassed.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

"Down had a good idea." Moonbliss spoke up. "He thought we could add our abilities together. His would be a giant twister, and I would add flames to it. Could that work?," she asked the group, seemingly oblivious to Princss Luna's disappearance.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Twinkle Sprinkle looked after her princess. She wondered briefly if she should find out what was wrong, but stayed in her seat when she saw Indigo and Ace go after her. She settled back in, confident that Princess Luna would be taken care of.

She listened to Moonbliss's suggestion. It sounded plausible. If only they knew when the Apparition would present itself, or even if it would. As for the infected ponies, she figured that her princesses would just have to purify everyone. Maybe they could do that first, and then draw the Apparition out of hiding for a confrontation? Brilliant!

She opened her mouth, "What if our princesses purified everypony to keep the Apparition from controlling anymore ponies? Then maybe the Apparition would be drawn out, furious that parts of it keep getting destroyed!," she looked around, anxiously awaiting criticism.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Sunrise fidgeted in her chair. She was getting stir-crazy, anxious to stretch and for goodness sakes she needed a bath! She sighed miserably into her hooves. The discussion was going no where, how very frustrating!

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
(Not sure where Dividend came from. It just came into my head.)

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Pastel and Nightstalker~

User ImageUser Image Indigo followed after Luna, catching up before Ace and standing beside her. She was smaller than her aunt, being more like a pony than most Alicorns. "Aunt Luna....you felt it too didn't you? Something....wrong? Dark?" The small Alicorn draped a wing over her shoulders to comfort her. Her eyes looked to Ace and motioned for him to come over, she'd noticed how he looked at her aunt and was glad Luna might have a potential special somepony.

Nightstalker stayed in the dining hall with the others, the look on Indigo's face told him it would b best. He looked to the other ponies, noticing a pegasi who seemed rather miserable. She was called Sunrise right? "Everything alright miss um...Sunrise? You seem a bit frustrated." The stallion was glad nopony seemed scared or intimidated by him yet, it was good to meet others and go relatively unnoticed for once.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image An odd crash could be heard in the sugarcane fields behind the barn, a skid following along with a thud against the wall of said barn. From the crash, stood a small changeling-like pony as she stood and shook her head. "Ouch! Well that landing sucked...this doesn't look like where I was going either.." She sighed and rubbed her head. At this point she hoped nopony noticed the sound and came to find her, being a changeling, since the attack at the wedding everyone hated her kind. "Stupid mom being a jerk..stupid directions...stupid wings.." Again she sighed as she just sat there and stared at the ground. She hadn't eaten in days, nor had she fed either. Crystal didn't care to use the love for others to feed, she would prefer to feed from the love she was able to get on her own, it was much sweeter and more rewarding to make friends who truly loved her as she was. But again, no one trusted her because of what her mother had done. At the thought of this tears welled in her eyes and she began to cry, any friends she might've made had run from her and the changelings who agreed with her way of peaceful living were now scattered. She was utterly alone.

((Dang it I 4got her fangs...I'll fix it later...I hope it's alright if she joins? I didn't want her in Canterlot and idk any1 else who she might b able 2 talk 2 on here...))

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Baron Ace Blackcrest

Ace was thinking more about the plan while listening to the others when a feeling dopped in his gut but he brushed it off as nerves and his sixth sense from years of combat little did he know it was much more. It was then his princess stood and left rather suddenly and seemingly upset so he stood and followed he noticed he wasn't the only one and the other reached Luna first so he stayed back abit. It wasn't until the mare motioned him over that he approached the two moving next to the princess his eyes lost their peircing pride for a new depth he moved his hoof next to Luna's. "Whats seems to be wrong my princess". Ace said concerned for the princess but for more than just professional reasons he loved this mare and had a fealing it was getting easier to see it wouldn't take a genius to eventually catch on to the fact he always reffered to her as 'my' princess but her sister only got princess.

(Ace didn't notice death but with how much of it he has seen and the several times he brushed with it he has kind of a conection to it it is more like when you know something is wrong but you don't really know you know if that makes sense he will feel war much more it being his talent and such if thats cool?)

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor Griutim

Breyvor flew with great speed back to the land of Equestria the scroll held tightly in his hands he wasn't going to let it get away from him. NEver again shall he have to face the fact of raising an undead army, "The scourge of the skies, the damned souls of hell. Hmph! They are not the ones to fear it is I the Ice Dragons shall fear them and the apparition. I am flying death from above." He said silently to himself he could not let Moondancer hear his words for she would not understand, he flew higher passing the clouds above. A familiar city came into view and he watched as the ponies below went about their ways unknowing of the dangers around them. He picked up the pace as they flew over the island but he could also feel his wings beginning to give. Not even gliding would help maintain the pace he needed to go in order to get to Canterlot in just a few short hours. Though as the time passed from when they left to the time they would reach Equestria Breyvor had been mulling over whether or not Celestia and Luna had the exact amount of power he needed to bring about his army.

As land fall came to view in the distance he turned a bit and egan to descend Canterlot was just below them and at his angle and trajectory they would land in the middle of the courtyard. "Moondancer prepare ye self for battles to come this Apparition must die!" He said as he landed on the grounds to the castle very hard the armor being heavier than he thought, his eyes pierced through the guardsponies and the ones advancing on him stood back knowing full well that a dragon in armor was impervious to pony attacks, especially one who was full of secrets and Breyvor was both. "Celestia! Luna! If you are both home please come to the courtyard!" Breyvor's voice boomed throughout the castle courtyard and even reached into the castle walls reverberating through the halls and doors of every room, save the dungeon of course. He silently stood there and stared at the ponies shaking in their little gold boots, "Fear me not but fear thy coming battles for soon we fight together." As he said that his older brother Loktear landed beside him and Breyvor's head snapped back to look at him, "brother what brings you here only mere seconds after I land?" Breyvor was wondering why his brother had followed him and then another dragon landed by them it was Jilknora apparently they had managed to get him out of the wall with little damage to his scales. Though he had some pretty visible bald spots in his back and arms. Breyvor could not help but laugh at that, "jilknora I never thought would actually join my ranks. Welcome." He bowed respectfully.

Loktear looked at Breyvor and sized him up, "My own brother back to battle with his undead army once more, that is what brings me here with you. I must admit it was very hard to keep up with you but your scent is very trackable. Though what lies ahead may be death I am just glad to be by your side once more." Loktear stood there and held his hand out to his own brother Breyvor of course obligingly shook it.

Jilknora smiled proudly at Breyvor, "The prodigal son has returned to us after all, I thought I recognized you back during the trials but now it is clear to me you are the one who was able to hold back the Ice King for over a hundred years, what the hell happened to you after you left I thoght you were dead." Jilknora heaved a sigh of relief at the sight of the old armor and at his once best friend, "Scourge of the skies, raining death. Breyvor Griutim I never thought you would return to fight once more, though this has me perplexed why now did you choose to take a rider? Sure it is the only thing that bonds a pny and a dragon into coefficiency and mutual frienship, but you had hundreds of years to take up one." Jilknora was being persistant and stupid as usual the only reason Breyvor put up with the fanatical dragon was because he has a killstreak of dragons over fifty in the time he was at Breyvor's side with his older brother. Though Loktear could barely stand him and always rolled his eyes and stared off in the distance nobody knew why Loktear always stared off into space.

Breyvor shook everyone's hands respectfully and gratuitously as they talked, he looked over at his brother who was of course staring into space again, "Brother I have always wondered why do you stare off?" He was worried about that habit of his.

Loktear turned to his brother and smiled, "I stare off because I always think that dad will return to us one day, maybe even stronger than he used to be. Though it has been over five hundred years since his disappearance, it is not easy to forget something like that." Loktear turned back around and kept staring at the sky.

Though now the brothers are reunited with a single purpose Breyvor, Loktear, and family friend Jilknora conversed while they waited for the princesses to either ignore Breyvor's words or come out at his behest of course they would all understand if the princesses could not come out and play so to speak. Though one thing had Breyvor mroe worried than the coming fight it was his brother Loktear always searching for their father and always waiting but always disappointed in the end of the day when nothing comes around.

((I got a little into it....again....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces