Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel kept bucking, desperate to shake the diamond dog off of him. He looked to see that sugarcane was definitely in deep trouble as she was taken underground. "Sugarcane! " he yelled out and it made him Buck even Wilder, but the danger dog had a good grip on him. Then, under his hooves were more dogs that will take him down. This wasn't good and he had to think fast! The sight of his bass guitar made him stop his bucking and look back at the Diamond dog. "You gotthree seconds to get off me.... 123 thinkfast! The guitar shot at the dog and knocked him right off of Caiels back as well as out cold. His hooves were tied and he was ready to be taken down, but the other two dogs were dumbfounded. With a sigh, Caiel slammed the bass down on both heads and that caused them to go straight down into the catacombs and making a way for him. The stallion placed the bass on his back and jumped down into the caves.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
((hey moonbliss Breyvor and Moondancer are on the other side of the planet trying to obtain a scroll of Necromancy for an army that has not been seen for hundreds of years. It is called the Scroll of The Damned Dragons Guard an undead army that will only listen to Breyvor's command, it is a secret part of his past much like the rest of his life. The fact being that Breyvor was once a Commander in the war when it first started was banished because he did not have 'The Mark' and was seen as a digrace to the Eastern Dragons because of that he now returns to obtain his army and he has to pass three trials of honor in his homeland which is nothing but a giant battle ground now because the southern dragons broke their treaty a loooooong time ago, the mating grounds are the only safe spot left and so everyone dragon of breyvor's tribe lives there instead of flying about in the lands. The elders however see Breyvor still as a disgrace but are treating him equally because he is the only dragon ever willing to accept the terms of 'The Test' and go through with it the three trials are simple, Humiliation by scaling (Like you would a fish only more painful), strength (fighting the best dragon of the tribe with no protection such as relying on his scales) and concentration (Walking across a bottomless pit on a thin strip of rock without losing his balance.) all trials are designed to test his wits before him and put him through tough situations one might find out of the norm. also sorry for the novels ive been writing it's hard to write out an entire tribe who's watching your characters every move without crossing any lines. / <--see there goes one right now XD))

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane was terrified at the sight of being surrounded. And Caiel was nowhere to be found. She began to hope he had been able to get away, and cursed herself for getting him involved. A dog came near her and ripped the rope off her muzzle and growled.

"You will use your strong legs to haul for us, pegasus." Sugarcane spat in his face and struggled to get on her feet. Having her wings tied, however, threw off her balence and she was only able to wiggle around.

"Ah'll do no such thing, you dirty canines!!" She retorted angrilly. "Now ya'll better let me go a'fores Ah has a chance to make you regret this whole thing!" The dogs laughing only made her more angry.

Sugarcane cried out as they dragged her from her back legs and attached a yolk to her neck, and untied her legs. The yolk kept her from reaching the ties on her wings, and the cart she was attached to was on a track, which kept her from running willy nilly. So she did the best thing she could think of.

She sat.

"Ah Ain't budgin'." She snorted, throwing her nose in the air. A dog grabbed her long braid and held his claws next to it.

"You will haul, or you will be bald." Sugarcane stood in fury and jerked her head forward, yanking the do forward. She then jerked her head backward, knocking her skull between his eyes. He fell backward with a yelp. However, she lost advantage once again when she was struck with a crop.

"Yowch!!" She cried, looking back to see an angry dog gently whipping his own hands.

"Haul, Pegasus." Accepting her loss, Sugarcane trudged forward, hauling the cart of gems along the track.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel landed on his hooves bent to absorb the shock. The two diamond dogs were out cold and there doesn't seem to anymore around. If there was, he would deal with them with his bass. Caiel trotted through the caverns. A couple of dogs had their backs turned to him and they seemed to be watching something that's going on. He slowly and quietly walked over to see Sugarcane strapped to a cart full of diamonds sshe is forced to pull! With quick action, the stallion rose to his hind legs and bunked the heads of the two dogs. Then with a blast of his kinesis, the two were lunged at the small group. "Sugarcane!" He yelled out and pulled his bass from his back, going up towards the group while huffing angrily. It did intimidate them, but their blind courage caused them to go after the stallion all at once! Caiel started swinging the instrument at them, knocking them off their feet one after another with swift movement. He felt as if it was the bass that was in control and all he had to do was hold on! Suddenly, he was surrounded and piled upon, being bitten and scratched at by their sharp claws and teeth. Then there was a flash and the diamond dogs were flown back against the walls as Caiels eyes fully glowed a sky blue color. After that, not one dared to approach the stallion. He went to the Pegasus and smiled a bit while her yoke was taken off. "You alright...?" He asked her.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down shook his head when Moonbliss replied. No, I mean before we fight the Apparition. I can draw the flames into the sky with a tornado. We need something as strong as Breyvor's fire to combat the Fog Hive.

He looked at Sunrise preparing to eat. He smiled, temporarily distracted by how stunning she looked with her mane in a bun. It gave her a wild look, and her manner of gobbling up her salad matched. He giggled as he watched her. He skipped the salad and tried some vegetable casserole. It was delicious! He loaded a clean spoon with it and offered it to her. Here Sunrise, try the casserole, it is great.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Fancypants saw Down take the tiny bite and swallow it without chewing. I must wonder if he even tasted it, he said quietly. Fleur popped him lightly on the shoulder.

Sshhh, leave him alone.

Silk giggled at their interaction. I've got something that will top that. He turned and signaled for the cook. Loud and proud he inquired, My good colt. Do you happen to have any meat I may add?

"Wha..!? Meat? Oh, um, I'm, uh, afraid not sir.

Oh, I thought not, but felt best to inquire. Well then, on your way, thank you. He put his front hooves on the edge of the table and draped a napkin over them to protect his ensemble. Using his magic, he ladled vegetable soup into a bowl and took a hefty load of salad onto his plate. Sitting erect, he leaned forward stiffly and began eating, smiling broadly. He hoped somepony would inquire about his request.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia sat next to Luna and began eating a small, garnished salad when a letter was placed next to her. Upon reading it she smiled gently and showed it to Luna. It seems like we will need to finish off the Apparition sooner than later. Let us talk strategy after our meals have been consumed, sister. It must have been sometime since they last ate. She unfolded a wing and rubbed Luna's back gently with it.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane started her downward travel to the carts with a big smile on her face. "Ah've never been so happy to fly," She said as h hooved gracefully touched the ground and she let Caiel off of her back.

"But we've better get move on before them dogs get us again." She hooked herself back up to her turned trolly and continued on her way.

By tha way... Did you smell my hair while we were flyin?" She asked with a small laugh. The thought was so silly to her. He was miles above the Earth, and he smelled her hair instead of looking at all of the wonder.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel was glad she was now safe and he watched her free the wings of hers. "I'm glad you are alright." he closed his eyes and smiled, but didn't noticed what Sugarcane had planned. Caiel felt her go undernieth him and lifted him up. "What are you do-woah!" she had lifted him up and they were now flying through the tunnels and heading towards the light. The stallion never flew this long this fast before and he squinted to keep his eyes from getting dry. Soon after, they were out and up in the sky with him hanging on to her for dear life. Soon, they were flying straight and she mentioned that he saved her life. Looking back at her, he grined a bit with a small blush. "Yea... I guess I did, didn't I?" That was one for the books. He held onto Sugarcane a bit tighter while his face avoided her braided hair which does seems to have a sweet smell of some sugary substance. His eyes stared down at the ground below and he seemed amazed by all this; he never had been up this high before nor could he be able to.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Pastel and Nightstalker~

User ImageUser Image Indigo walked down the halls close to Nightstalker, her eyes searching as they neared the dining hall. "I hope my aunts don't still call me Princess Indigo...as a kid I liked it since it was cool to be a princess but now...ugh." He simply smiled and nuzzles her mane again. "I understand that you wish to live a normal life. I wished the same if you remember, I didn't want to live the life of a palace guard." Indi sighed, voicing her concerns about them most likely being busy and the letter perhaps not even sending. They knocked on the door before stepping inside. "Aunt Celestia? Aunty Luna? You in here?" She froze when she noticed them not only eating and with guests, but apparently busy as well. "I-I'll just go and come back later..." As she backed away, she was stopped as Nightstalker stayed where he was behind her, giving a slight nudge. This was intended to instill confidence, but just made her more insecure as her ears dropped.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane started her downward travel to the carts with a big smile on her face. "Ah've never been so happy to fly," She said as h hooved gracefully touched the ground and she let Caiel off of her back.

"But we've better get move on before them dogs get us again." She hooked herself back up to her turned trolly and continued on her way.

By tha way... Did you smell my hair while we were flyin?" She asked with a small laugh. The thought was so silly to her. He was miles above the Earth, and he smelled her hair instead of looking at all of the wonder.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel wasn't glad for the ride to be over since it was marvelous and he wasn't truly satisfied by it all. He thought about the places he went and wondered what it would be like to fly around there. But it was time to end it since it sort of is a waste of time. Caiel had gathered all of his things and placed everything back into his cart. Sugarcane asked him a awkward question and he looked at her. "Smell your mane? Well... no. Not exactly. There was a sweet smell while we were up there. I figured it's your hair since it mostly batted against my snout." He laughed a bit and placed his yoke over his neck and started to walk with the mare.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cane laughed and whipped her braid so it fell beside the right side of her head. "You're real funny, Caiel, you know that?" She gave her mane a little sniff. "And yes, Ah s'pose it does smell a bit sweet, doesn't it." She giggled a bit and continued on her way.

"By the way, ya ain't gotta look so sad bout the flight bein' over. Ya'll can ask me to fly you whenever ya want. Heck, maybe my sister Cubey can tell ya a good flyin spell. See, she's a unicorn." She looked ahead as the path wove in to the forest. It was the barrier from the Sugar Acres to Canterlot.

She stopped at the shadow line where the path grew dark. "This here is the final home stretch. But it's long, and it's dark. So stay close, and try not to wander. It's way too easy to get lost." With that, she trudged on in to the dark woods.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel nodded and stared at the forest. It does seem dark and he couldn't help but notice the eerie silence that engulfed the barrier. She told him to stay close, so that is what he's going to do. The stallion followed Cane beside her, looking around to see that in The daylight it seems quite peaceful and pretty. But he imagined what it must be like if it was night and it gave him some jitters. He had beaten a whole bunch of diamond dogs but he seems to be tense inside a forest if nothing. Well that's what courage is; overcoming your fear and just keep trotting. He remembered the sister finally and he wondered about her. "So, what's your sister like? Is she like you besides being a unicorn?"

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cane looked over to him as they walked. "Cubey? Oh, she's a simple pony. Just likes ta cook candy all day long. Ah'm still curious as ta how she's still such a lil' thing." She laughed lightly to herself thinking about her younger sister.

"She's only 6 minutes younger than Ah, but she's so tiny, you'd think she's years younger than me. Ah'm a lot taller than her, and she's a bit lighter color than Ah am. She's really good with magic, but sadly, she never goes out, so she never makes friends. She's a real shy lil' thing, that's why Ah do the deliveries."

She laughed. "Why so interested, eh? Ya hopin ta win her heart already?" Though Sugarcane was joking, it had a slightly serious undertone. A lot of stallions she brought home ended up falling for Cubey. Which was sad, because Sugarcube had next to zero interest in anything other than candy-making. Cane drooped her head a little. She had lost some very special ponies to her sister. All that much more pathetic.

"Cubey's a cute one, don't you be a' worryin bout that. And she ain't rude, she'll be happy ta meet ya, Ah'm sure."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff