Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

Moonbliss sat away from anypony. She watched Sunrise Kiss sit with Down Cyclone and her best friend Twinkle Sprinkle as she sat next to Vision. Feeling very lost and alone, the unicorn looked down at the intricate tablecloth and dinnerware before her. Such majesty; she felt like a barbarian among all of these niceties. She felt..dirty inside of such a majestic castle. Perhaps she had lived in the forest too long, but that's where she felt like she should go now. but she didn't want to be rude to her princesses and leave. Besides, she was pretty hungry. Her tummy growled, and Naera rubbed her tummy. Suddenly she wished that time would go faster; that she could help rid the city of the Apparition and then disappear into the forest once again.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

OOC:

Bliss here!

Sekushi, I don't think Lightning is unlikable at all! I think his power to see auras is pretty awesome. I didn't know he was really blind though, what a curveball! (Unless you mentioned this before, in which case, I apologize for my inattentiveness cat_sweatdrop ) So did he kill Moondancer's parents and banish Willow?
Also, so you want to write a novel? of this roleplay? Would we all be in it..? cat_biggrin

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
(I never mentioned it outright. I did occasionally try to hint at it. I wanted it to be a surprise. His magic is what allows him to see auras, and it may or may not improve his sense of touch. He can temporarily lose his powers if he feels enough negative emotion, such as how he feels devastated in the last post. I am hoping to have him show up again at some point. After all, he and Moondancer still haven't gotten married...
He did find a way to put the plot into action, though I'm not sure if he did the killing himself, or if he hired someone to do it for him. The latter strikes me as being more likely.
I'd like to include everyone in it. I'm hoping to start it as soon as possible, though I'm having a hard time figuring out how to start. I didn't come into the roleplay until the issue with the Ursa Major (which feels like it happened eons ago), so I don't know how the roleplay actually started. neutral I've also been playing with the idea of turning the ponies into humans, though I haven't decided on it yet.)

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
((OOC: holy crap sekushi I feel bad for Lightning he is blind, there is nothing Breyvor can do but intervene on the situation by taking Moondancer away, also when you figure out how to start the book can my character remain Draconian? I feel it would be more proper seeing as how most of my posts include flying XD))

Breyvor Griutim

Breyvor listened to the argument inside, after hearing the words leave Moondancer's mouth he could do nothing. He did not ever wish harm on those who were handicapped by unforeseen events, such as Lightning's being struck by Lightning. "Come Moondancer, we leave now in hopes she is still alive." He picked her up and placed her on his back, he looked inside the tiny window at the pony inside, "Blindness, sadness, you will find a way. Stay positive but not clingy, do not fret pony she shall be returned in due time, and sorry for the roof." Breyvor jumped off the balcony and onto the ground, feeling no heat beneath him his wings could not carry him, "Hang on very tightly Moondancer." He said as he turned towards the nearest cliffside, he ran and ran fast, when the cliff came to view he jumped leaping over a hundred feet was easy for something his size. The fall was long and terrifying and he snapped his wings open pulling up and flapping at the same time to gain lift, he flew to highest reaches of the sky where the air was not thin and he passed through a cloud pulling above it the sea of white ahead the clear blue skies were beautiful it was like being in paradise. "A dragon can get used to this though we were never built to live up here only soar." He said to himself as he looked around, something had caught his eyes. He looked around and it was there again zooming across joined by more than just one there were four of them. His mind raced as he knew what they were, "Light Strikers! Take hold of my spines!" He instructed as they flipped over a beam of white and red light hit Breyvor in the belly his breast plate scales protecting him, "Hey! Go away!"

The Light strikers stopped and hovered over his face the four of them talked at once, "Why? You carry meat on your back you must share." They said interested about the pony on his back.

He smacked one away and looked at the other three, "She be my rider not meat so go go back before I tell your kin folk who you were messing with." Breyvor knew they were too far from their nesting grounds as the Light Strikers flew off realizing they were dealing with a full grown Eastern Dragon. He laughed as one of them smacked into the other as the four scrambled away in fright for being grounded for weeks and not to their rooms. He flipped back over, and looked at Moondancer, "We will be at the grounds in a few minutes as of right now however you must stay close to me at all times even if I have to carry you in my hands." He said as he dipped out of the clouds the even more beautiful ocean below portrayed every paradise scene as depicted by movies and other things.

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moondancer held tight to Breyvor's spines, trying to remain quiet as he flipped over. She felt herself beginning to slip. She squeezed her eyes shut, then relaxed when Breyvor turned upright. opening her eyes, she shot her fiercest glare at the retreating Strikers, though it wasn't much of a glare. She shifted to more comfortable position on Breyvor's back and waited.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC: Sekushi-Hige, if you keep the Apparition as the mist monster it is, I have how it captured Princess Celestia if you want it. And I can't bring myself to hate Lightning, the poor duderstein.

Lizardman, there are actually a couple of blind OC's in the MLP:FiM forums.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Silk brushed up against Burn as the ponies were led into the dining hall. Oh, pardon me, my dear colt. He looked Burn up and down a couple of times. Not my usual, but I do like a pony in bondage.

Fleur face-hoofed, and Fancypants rolled his eyes.

The librarian looked up at Ace. My name is Bookkeeper. She told him all about the Black Apparition and the Fog Hives.

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
(I think I can do without. Thanks for the offer, though. (:

I finally have homework for my photoshop class. I have to make a collage out of three images. The prof. didn't give us any specifications, so I'm having a hard time thinking of something to do. Any ideas? I'm really tempted to do something with the dwarves from The Hobbit...or put Legolas on a magazine cover...)

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia stifled a laugh as she finished off a large, caramel-filled- chocolate. Oh, but, Princess Luna, you must spoil your dinner, these are delicious. She used her magic to hold one up for her sister and watched as it was devoured. Celestia turned back to Cane. Yes, please. And let me sign your order... oops! No quill. Well, I will not forget. Please, let us go to the dining hall. And do bring along some of the chocolate. I'm sure everypony will appreciate it. Messenger, will you please bring a quill and ink bottle to the dining hall? And my financial minister, do come along as well.

The messenger bowed and rushed from the room.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
(Okidoki. Hmm, idk. If you're doing a LOTR theme, then maybe include a human, elf, and dwarf? I've never used Photoshop before. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. sweatdrop )

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down was lost in his thoughts, pondering how to battle the Black Apparition and the Fog Hive. He barely noticed Sunrise next to him. He felt her mane brush against his front leg and looked at her. It was right then that he remembered the fiery tornado he made for her. He smiled, though he felt a mixture of emotions. He was happy that he may have found a way to battle the Apparition without summoning Breyvor, though he was also saddened that he couldn't pay Sunrise the attention she deserved.

I'm sorry, I am so preoccupied with the Apparition right now. He then turned to Moonbliss. Moonbliss, I couldn't help but notice that you repaired our chariot, pretty much by yourself. I was hoping, could you help me build a wagon to carry a large fire bowl?

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
(Assuming I can get away with using copyrighted material...I'm thinking of having the dwarves march across someone's head...maybe.)

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
All of the Black Apparition's powerful hosts had suddenly been lost to it. Now, only the ignorant pony citizens were left. They all were concerned about the current state of Canterlot; mostly razed, the once beautiful city laid burnt and crumbled. And now, their thoughts brought so many to begin feeling angry about it. They looked for some pony to blame.

They love the Princess too much to hate or blame her... the Apparition thought. But if their anger is set against one another, the riots may keep the forces of Canterlot at bay until I have finished their royalty off. Then, it will not matter that so many ponies know that the Hive exists. It will rule the land in the same fashion that the first Hive now reigns over the Black Tundra! The Hive let the ponies simmer in their anger, letting it set deeper and deeper. Soon it would plant the thoughts that would drive the increasingly discontented masses mad with fury.

In the meantime, I will continue to grow in power and size. My Members, you should do the same.

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
(I've decided to turn the ponies into humans. However, the pegassi will still have wings and unicorns will still have horns. The dragons will remain as dragons, and the Apparition will remain as mist. I'm considering renaming the towns/kingdoms...not sure what to rename them as, though.)

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

The tannish stallion stayed behind all the other ponies as they were led to the dining room. It was quite elegant and clean; he never felt so facinated with awe. Princess Luna had told them that they will be taken care of by the chef and all they had to do was sit down. Caiel looked over at everypony and sighed. He wasn't friends with these people, nor would he know how to start to make friends with them. All he could do was stand there akwardly while everyone had found a seat and sat down. He decided to sit at the far side of the table from where everyone was and watched them having their conversation, having a feeling of interest of some but still being left out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff