Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
OOC:
So, Dreamless Fayth, if you will play Luna, I'll play as Celestia. That okay? I'm also gonna have Moonbliss visit the library in the next few posts to read a book that would explain what this fairy creature she discovered is. Just a heads up yum_puddi

And Corai, having one of the princesses be possessed sounds fun. We could make our own antagonist, which is where one of your villains would come in nicely :]

At the very beginning, I told you guys to get creative. You don't need my permission to keep the plot moving cat_blaugh So go ahead and start making stuff happen! I'm excited to read what you guys come up with :]

Also: Sunrise Kiss still needs a BFF, but I have a pony I might use for her if no one else does. Unless one of you guys wants to make another pony :]

I'm glad the plot is being developed, and I'm really glad you guys have stuck around. I'm really happy! See you around cat_3nodding

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Something has happened!
It's suddenly nighttime! Oh no!

Loiterer

10,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
silentsong continued on her way, only pausing to knowtice the bizarre light changes..it seemed the princesses were having a disagreement.

[ OOC: i vote that its celestia thats the one evil >o> but thats just me.]]

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moondancer stepped out into the cool evening, her head bowed low and ears laid back. She had arrived in Ponyville earlier that day, accompanying her fiancé who had business in the town. He had been gone for hours, and would be gone for many more. Truth be told, she was glad to be rid of him. He had brought nothing but grief since she had met him. Yet it wasn't her fiancé that was giving her grief now. A pebble rolled underhoof as she halted in her steps, staring at the piece of paper nailed to the wall in front of her.
Wanted
Willow Wisp

The reward was still undecided. Moondancer gazed sadly at the pony on the poster for several moments before looking away. "What is the world coming to?" She murmured as she turned and continued slowly down the street.

(Anyone care to bring me up to speed on what's happening in the rp? >.>' )

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
((I agree with LittleLucie. Princess Celestia should be the possessed one. That'll make this RP truly epic. mrgreen

Quote:
Sekushi-Hige

((Sekushi, we have all just introduced our characters and then an Ursa Major came into Ponyville and got roped up. It has been decided that it is switching between day and night in the way Discord made it. Our characters don't know why, but we know that it is because Princess Celestia has been possessed by something out of Tartarus. Wootzig))

Down watched a yellow Pegasus run up to the bound Ursa and begin talking to it. Down shook his head, wondering if a connection existed between yellow Pegasus Ponies and them talking to animals. He took to the air and started for the hardware store, but then decided against it. If there are more supplies needed, he'd rather his debt be paid in one lump sum instead of multiple deposits. He flew over to the huge bear and orated the yellow Pegasus. Young filly, there isn't any point in addressing the beast. It can't understand you. And don't look so sad, it isn't hurt. He turned and began looking around. He addressed everypony as much as himself as he spoke, Now how do we remove this bear from Ponyville?

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Harmony and Summer stopped once the night fell. "That's strange, right Summer?" The winged one asked as she looked at her sister. A nod was returned as the unicorn looked at the sky. "I think something is wrong with the princesses." she said before turning on her hooves and started running back to the library. Harmony flew after her. "Where are you going?" She asked after she caught up to Summer. "The library. I want to find out what's going on."

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Things felt off, yet she could not place a hoof on it. So she did what she thought was best, overrule her sister's morning. As she did that she felt something whisper in her ear. "Who is there?! Show thy self!" She screamed into the dark room. Luna slowly shook her star filled mane before looking back at her night sky, and smiled.

Her night was always beautiful, and yet none of the ponies she ruled over saw the night for what it was. No, to them the night was a time of quiet and sleep. A time where everypony must go into their homes for fear of the monsters. As the thoughts came up they were quickly smashed. Those thoughts were what brought Nightmare Moon to life. She was passed all of that. Wasn't she?

((I have both the solar coat of arms and the lunar coat of arms. So I'll post up both of them. I'm trying to come up with something to add to them. It would be in latin and it's hard. If you have an idea... post it here. Thank you))

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
INTRODUCING!
Twinkle Sprinkle

User Image

Character's Name: Twinkle Sprinkle
Description and Cutie Mark: You can't tell in the picture because I changed her body color after I drew her, but her body is light blue that fades into black on her shins and hooves. Her mane and tail are long and wavy that starts with black by the scalp and fades to blue, purple and finally, hot pink tips. She's a pegasus pony, and her cutie mark is a paintbrush. Her eyes are dark purple
Special talent or ability!: She's very creative and has been painting all her life. She loves using colors and capturing images of small beauty that would normally get overlooked.
Personality and history:   Although they didn't get along at first, her best friend is Sunrise Kiss who turned into her favorite painting subject because the orange pegasus loves to pose. That's what led to the birth of their friendship. "Twee" gained strength from Sunrise who drew her out of her shell. She's very grounded (which is ironic because she's a pegasus pony cat_wink ), Twee is very resourceful and rational and is often a very good giver of advice. Born and raised in Ponyville, she's the anchor to her willful friend.
About the Roleplayer: It's me again cat_3nodding

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Sunrise Kiss stood next to the orange pegasus pony as he addressed the town. How would somepony go about ridding the town of giant, ravaging bear? Suddenly, she felt the presence of yet another pony coming beside her.

Fashionable Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Magnet let a big sigh as he glance over at the ursa major " I should had never left Manehattan " Magnet said as he then turn and look at another pegasus pony speak to the town asking how to get rid of the giant ursa major. " A ursa major its not going to be easy to move" Magnet said as he then notice the sky just turned to nighttime. " Oh great now what" the unicorn said.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Twinkle Sprinkle landed next to her friend. "I heard there was an Ursa Major in town; I figured you had something to do with it," she said as she folded up her wings.

"Twee!!! I'm so glad you're hereee!," Sunrise Kiss hugged her friend, "Where were you?? I went singing into the forest, and this little Ursa Minor followed me into a glade, and then his mama got mad at me and rampaged into Ponyville!!," Sunrise Kiss wailed. She draped herself dramatically onto the blue and black pony, "And now we don't know what to doooooo"

Twinkle Sprinkle observed the situation. "Why don't all the pegasus ponies lift it into the air, and the unicorns use their magic to make the the bear lighter?," she remarked

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Princess Celestia stood tall and proud on the balcony outside her bedroom. She had just replaced the rightful nighttime with daytime. The last ten minutes had been spent with the sisters battling over the time. Luna had managed to keep her moon in front of the sun for those ten minutes, but she remained less powerful than Celestia from her lifetime trapped in the moon. By now, the daytime had lasted nearly 15 hours with no dawn or evening. The citizens of ponyville had enjoyed a solar eclipse for today, but they wouldn't be so lucky in the future.

She had to figure out how to keep her magic more powerful than her rebellious sister.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Moonbliss Eclipse was standing with Star in the pond by the Everfree forest when the sky suddenly turned bright and cloudless. "Something seems to be wrong with the royal time. Maybe..," she stammered for just a second, thinking about how good a decision it would be to return to civilization when she had been gone for so long. She wasn't completely comfortable with it; surely everypony would know she didn't belong. But she was curious about what was happening with the princesses. Going to Ponyville would give her the information she craved without going to Canterlot - the place she forbade herself of ever visiting due to shame. "Let's go to Ponyville. We could stop by the library and see if we can find out what that little..creature is over there"

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
OOC:
So, it seems like Celestia being possessed is the popular vote cat_3nodding I've started RPing as Celestia, while Dreamless Fayth is Luna. Thanks Dreamless Fayth! emotion_yatta

Please welcome our newest member: Moondancer!. Yay!'s for so much interest cat_whee

I've also introduced Twinkle Sprinkle. She's one of my brilliant creations, and I've looked forward to roleplaying with her for awhile now. I think it'll work out after all with her as Sunrise Kiss's BFF.

My question is now: who is possessing Celestia?

It looks like our characters are mostly about to meet. I'm happy for that emotion_yatta See you around!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff