Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!
A hungry and confusedUrsa Major wanders into Ponyville! What do??

Gracious Vampire

User Image
Star looked confused she had never heard of a pony living in the Everfree forest. Why would someone live here with all the rumor's her mother told her she wouldn't ever even want to sleep in this forest. Then she realized she was in the forest now and nothing has made an attempt to harm her. Star gave her a warm smile and said"I'm Midnight Star but please call me Star, if you don't mind me asking why do you live in the Everfree Forest?"

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
((I like the princesses fighting again. When it comes to picking sides we'll need to keep it even. So.. i guess that would me one of my ponies would be on Celestia's side and the other is on Luna's. This is going to be so much fun!))

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
((I like the idea of the princesses fighting too. Not sure which side Down will be on. This should be interesting. Also, if you want some minor villains, I have a few ideas already for fan fics. I can toss one or two in. twisted ))

Down entered Cloudsdale and headed straight to the bulletin board. Nothing. He exhaled hard. He turned to the receptionist, who had dug a hole in the cloud floor and now looked like an ostrich. He addressed her in his usual, serious tone.

Pardon me, miss. Are there any new missions available?

The purple-haired mane pulled her head out of the clouds with a "pop". Yes! There's an ursa major in Ponyville!

What?! Please step aside. Down plunged his head into the hole and then pulled it straight out. Send a message to Canterlot immediately. I'll do what I can until assistance arrives. Down flew out the door and dived, trying to decide the best strategy against such a large creature.

Fashionable Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
(( Im down with whatever you guys want to do))

:User Image

Magnet was enjoying his walk back towards his home until he heard a giant roar. " That doesn't sound good" the stallion said as he quickly gallop towards where the sound was coming. It didn't take long until he saw a giant humongous figure in the horizon. Magnet stop in his track when he saw the Ursa Major " That's a ursa major" Magnet said as he quickly turn and told some of the pony town folks to run. " Run get out of here ,find somewhere safe"! The ponies began to run as Magnet took off his hat to blush down his mane and placed his hat back on. " Ok what to do" the stallion begin to think of a plan. " Maybe we can lure it out of here" Magnet thought as he watch the giant beast roaring.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
Moonbliss looked down briefly at the glowing star setting on the earth between the two ponies.
"I..ran away a few years ago," she stammered out. It wasn't something she was proud of, yet she wasn't ashamed to admit it.
Star didn't have a chance to reply, because the cause of the glowing shot up into the air. The ponies watched as the light continued changing colors. As the light started to dim, a figure started to appear. Finally settling on glowing white, the being unfurled beautiful white wings. It opened its eyes and stared at Moonbliss with gold eyes. The mare took a step back as she realized the fairy creature had matching long red hair like her!
The fairy flew in front of the unicorn's face, giggled, and zipped away to sit on a branch not far from the pond.
The two ponies were left to stare at each other in a stupor

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
The Ursa Major stomped around in Ponyville. A massive paw swiped at Applejack's apple stand and smashed into the sauna. Aloe and Lotus ran out screaming. A voice ran after the giant purple bear saying, "Wait!! The bear payed no mind to the pony trying to stop its rampage and kept destroying the town.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Introducing..!
User Image

Character's Name: Sunrise Kiss
Description and Cutie Mark: She's a yellow young adult pegasus pony with pink and orange hair and bronze eyes. With a bit of white on her nose, her cutie mark is that of pink lips.
Special talent or ability!: She's a power shopper and always has something to say. One of her greatest knacks is being able to bring people together.
Personality and history: Completely outgoing, this pony is the life of any party. Still living with her parents, she travels around Equestria in search of good places to shop or cause trouble with her best friend. (She needs one btw, who wants to volunteer?)
About the Roleplayer: It's just Bliss again :]
How often will you be able to reply?: Usually in the evenings cat_3nodding

I'll add her to the app later :]

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Sunrise Kiss flew after the enraged Ursa Major. "I didn't mean to make you mad!!". As the bear smashed her favorite salon, she cried out, "Oh no, you did NOT just destroy my favorite spa!" Flames leaped into her eyes, and with a burst of adrenaline, she sped in front of the oncoming giant and planted herself right in its path. "Stop it right there! No more! Hear that? No! More!", but the bear kept charging on.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
OOC:
So, 3 ponies have agreed on the royal sisters fighting again. With that in mind, you guys can go ahead and change the plot from daytime to nighttime whenever you feel like it :] We're gonna need a Princess Luna and Celestia though, would anyone like to character as them? I always could, but I'm scared that I wouldn't capture their personalities well enough. Let me know what you think :]

Also: I made a new character! Her name is Sunrise Kiss, and she is the cause for the enraged Ursa Major. I wrote in her bio that she has a best friend, is there a volunteer? Anyone feel like making another pony? Let me know!

Happy RPing! See you tomorrow :] I'll be on around 10pm

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
((I could play Luna. Now, what has caused the war. Did the nightmare come back? Or was it something else?))

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
((I am always in support of Tartarus emptying out into Equestria. Maybe something evil has escaped and is now controlling one of the sisters. Oh it could be so good!))

Down swooped down into Ponyville and went straight for the hardware store. I need a lot of high-tensile rope! Now! I'll pay for it later after the Ursa Major is dealt with.

The pimply faced teen cowered behind the register. T-T-take what you want, M-mister Colt Sir...

Down snatched a roll of rope off the wall and bolted outside and into the air. His large wings thrust him forward in quick bursts. He quickly tied a knot to the massive bear's back leg as it reared and roared. Down saw his opportunity and launched into a tornado. The reel ran out in mid-flight and snapped out of Down's hooves, sending him spiraling into a tree's canopy. Down batted the leaves from his face and looked at his work with satisfaction. The ursa major lay on a razed building, bound from neck to claw and roaring furiously.

Fashionable Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
:User Image

While Magnet was thinking of a plan he quickly saw a yellow pegasus pony that was trying to calm down the ursa major. When he notice that the giant beast kept charging towards the yellow pony. Magnet quickly dashed towards the pegasus pony. " Look out"! the unicorn yelled as he quickly pushed the pegasus pony out of the way. "What are you trying to do get your self killed"?! Magnet said as he glare at the yellow pony. Magnet then felt a strong wind as he saw another pegasus pony caring a whole lot of rope. " Rope"? Magnet thought as he watched the flying pegasus pony doing what seem like a good job. When Magnet saw the Ursa Major tied up he let out a small sigh " Why was a Ursa Major in Ponyville anyway".

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
((Then if the mod of the post will allow it.. then it shall be done. And I'm going to have fun.))

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
Pushed from the side Sunrise Kiss stumbled over her legs, but used her wings to balance out. "What're you trying to do, kill yourself??," said a blue unicorn next to her. "I was trying to stop the Ursa Major, unlike you! Hmph." She looked into her savior's face and blushed a little, but quickly ran towards the tied up bear. She didn't mean to ignore his last question, only that she was frantic to see that the bear was okay. "I'm so sorry Bear! Are you hu-," the bear roared in her face. Squeezing her eyes shut, her hair caught flight in the roaring breath of the Ursa Major, and it stood straight up afterwards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff