Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down Cyclone soared high in the skies in Equestria, returning from another successful mission around Appaloosa. The town had been besieged by massive dust devils for days. Down felt he had become reacquainted with old friends.

Down burst through another cloud, causing it to fade into the blue sky. He could see Cloudsdale up ahead. He hoped for another mission to be up on the bulletin board. He hated sitting around idle.

Gracious Vampire

User Image
Name: Midnight Star
Description and cutie mark :Her cutie mark are 3 mint blue star's. She is a white Pegasus with mint blue hair and a white bow.
Special talent or ability!:Being able to see in complete darkness.
Personality and history:She was born in Ponyville. When she was born she was healthy nothing was wrong with her until right as she opened her eye's her blue eye's turned white and they realized she was blind. She was home schooled as a child and was never aloud to leave the house because her parent's believed it was to dangerous to let her out alone. One day she was tired of staying inside so she left while her parent's were sleeping. She usually kept her eye's closed cause there was no point she couldn't see anything with them opened. She actually opened them on accident and she could see! It was amazing she thought she wasn't blind anymore but was disappointed when the sun came up and she was blind once again. Then she realized she could see in darkness! She went outside each night and one day her mother told her she had her cutie mark.
About: Call me Dashie biggrin
How often will you be able to reply?:A few time's a day.

(Can i Still Join??? If i can do we use the pic of are pony in the rp?)

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
II Rainbow Dashie II
User Image
Name: Midnight Star
Description and cutie mark :Her cutie mark are 3 mint blue star's. She is a white Pegasus with mint blue hair and a white bow.
Special talent or ability!:Being able to see in complete darkness.
Personality and history:She was born in Ponyville. When she was born she was healthy nothing was wrong with her until right as she opened her eye's her blue eye's turned white and they realized she was blind. She was home schooled as a child and was never aloud to leave the house because her parent's believed it was to dangerous to let her out alone. One day she was tired of staying inside so she left while her parent's were sleeping. She usually kept her eye's closed cause there was no point she couldn't see anything with them opened. She actually opened them on accident and she could see! It was amazing she thought she wasn't blind anymore but was disappointed when the sun came up and she was blind once again. Then she realized she could see in darkness! She went outside each night and one day her mother told her she had her cutie mark.
About: Call me Dashie biggrin
How often will you be able to reply?:A few time's a day.

(Can i Still Join??? If i can do we use the pic of are pony in the rp?)

Of course you can still join! I'm about to add you to the character's list :] I'm going to use my pony picture in my posts, but you totally don't have to. I prefer it, but it's completely up to you smile Btw, welcome! Please call me Bliss!

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Moonbliss Eclipse wandered through the forest underneath the glittering stars in the sky. She enjoyed the endless quiet after the storm that had raged for the past couple of days. Every once in awhile, a raindrop would drop on her head, but she didn't mind because being cool was refreshing. In the distance, she heard an owl hoot, and she saw its golden eyes glint off the moon.
Passing a blueberry bush, she nibbled a few off of a branch and headed toward the crystal clear pond she loved to drink from. Drinking deeply, she closed her eyes.
It wasn't long until a glowing against her eyes caused her to reopen them. It seemed as if the whole pond was glowing a different color every two seconds! Mystified, she put one hoof into the icy water. She lowered her horn onto the surface to calm the small waves. With the water as smooth as a mirror, she saw the source of the glowing. A star shaped stone lay in the middle of the deepest part. Unsure of what to do, she hesitated just a moment before getting completely in the water and swimming softly towards it.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
LittleLucieDoll
Character's name: Silentsong
Description and cutie mark:
User Image

Special talent or ability!:
Being undead?

Personality and history: silentsong is a quiet and rather gloomy pony. she usualy keeps to herself unless she feels the need to be around others
she used to be a very friendly pony before her town comited a terrible crime and became cursed. now she and the other blank flanks from sunny town are undead zombies.

About the roleplayer : Littleluciedoll
How often will you be able to reply?: every day

I'm so happy that you joined! I look forward to learning what an undead pony will be like :] Please call me Bliss! Feel free to start when you like smile

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
iConverseWolf-
Character's name: SugarShine (Child Pony)
Description and cutie mark:

User Image

Special talent or ability!: She is a born flyer.
Personality and history: Imagine Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie combined.. Thats SugarShine!
About the roleplayer : You can call me SugarShine while role-playing and Converse out of Role-Play.
How often will you be able to reply?: Every Day if I like this RP. smile

Welcome! I'm so glad you joined :] Please call me Bliss. Go ahead and start whenever you're ready!

Fashionable Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Character's name: Magnet Stone
Description and cutie mark:User Image
Special talent or ability!: Great solving Mysteries as well as a crime that needs to be solve.
Personality and history: Magnet was born in Manehatten , even when he was a young colt he has always been fascinated in solving puzzles and mysteries. When he got his cutie mark he begin to help other ponies in Manehatten as well as the pony guards to help solve crimes. Magnet then moved to Ponyville to assist ponies who lived there and solve mysteries and crimes committed there.
About the roleplayer : Call me Sheep.
How often will you be able to reply?:Well I be able to reply quite often.

(( Mind If I joined?)

Loiterer

10,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
silentsong slowly walked along a trail. she wasnt sure where she was going, but really she never had known once she left sunny town.
the gloomy mare sort of lazily continued to travel
on her way. she didnt worry much about anything along the lines of wild animals..her only problem would ever be comeing to a stream too wide for her to walk through. silentsong was unable to swim do to her..condition.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lord_Mr_Sheep
Character's name: Magnet Stone
Description and cutie mark:User Image
Special talent or ability!: Great solving Mysteries as well as a crime that needs to be solve.
Personality and history: Magnet was born in Manehatten , even when he was a young colt he has always been fascinated in solving puzzles and mysteries. When he got his cutie mark he begin to help other ponies in Manehatten as well as the pony guards to help solve crimes. Magnet then moved to Ponyville to assist ponies who lived there and solve mysteries and crimes committed there.
About the roleplayer : Call me Sheep.
How often will you be able to reply?:Well I be able to reply quite often.

(( Mind If I joined?)

Of course I don't mind smile Feel free to start when you're ready; I'll add your character to the list soon smile

Gracious Vampire

User Image
Star was sitting on her bed, bored as usual. She had just moved out of her parent's house about a week ago. She had to beg them to let her leave she thought to herself i swear they treat me like a filly. She didn't know were to go she ended up just flying around it was night time so she was able to see. After awhile she saw all of Ponyville. Her attention turned to a dark forest. She started flying toward's it. She explored for at least an hour. She finally realized she was tired and started to look for a pond. She finally found a little lake and started drinking she heard a noise."Whose there" She shouted.

Fashionable Seeker

3,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"And here we go if you come closer you can see the trail marks the thief left " said Magnet as looked up from the ground. Next to him was his magnifying glass which was hold up by his magic from his horn. Magnet then turn and look at the shop owner a very old pony who look at the marks on the store floor. " I say Mr. Stone I wouldn't notice that myself" the store pony said as he turned and glance over at Magnet. Magnet then turn and follow the trail " This way" Magnet said as he followed the trail which lead to the back of the store. " You see the thief never left the crime scene" the stallion said as he removed his cowboy hat and wave it towards the ground sending a gust of dust around the room. " Wait for it" Magnet said as him and the store owner listen quietly. A few seconds after the dust was sent off a small sneeze was heard. " Gotcha" Magnet said as he found the thief hiding behind a shelf.

The thief was then capture and was handed to some guards who have came from Canterlot to assist. " Here you go sir" Magnet said as he handed the thief over to the guards. " A job well done Magnet " the guard said as they walked away with the thief. Magnet then turn and look at the shop owner " If you have any more troubles you know where to find me" Magnet said as he crack a smile and tilt his hat at the owner. Magnet then headed down one of the roads in Ponyville.

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It was a warm summer day... and she was stuck inside with her sister.. Summer. An odd name for a mare but she couldn't question her parents. Her name was strange as well, Harmony. Harmony was the oldest of the two and a pegasus. Her fur was golden brown in color. Her mane and tail were a deep purple where it almost looked black with stripes of golden yellow mixed in. Eyes of the same color looked out into the clear sky as she gave a soft sigh. Of course there were no deliveries the library need her to make so... she was board. "Summer! Can we leave the library? I'm board!" Harmony wined as she flew over to the unicorn in question.

Summer was a pale yellow unicorn with a wavy mane and tail of pink and red. Slowly she lifted her head and looked at the floating being before her with her blue eyes. She tilted her head and put a hoof to her chin and thought. She guessed she could take a break, 'I am really far into making my new spell.' She smiled before closing the book before her. "I guess we can take a break. I am starting to get hungry. Summer smiled widely as she watched her sister do flips in the air as she wooped before hovering next to her. She could only shake her head as she started walking out of the library and into the summer sun.
Walks through the forest with ears flat "Ohh this is not good, not good.." Flies up to the top of the trees and rests on a branch. Looks forward "Wow, its some village in Eqeustria.. Maybe I'll find my mom here!" Flies down and trots towards the town

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
When she was treading water just overhead the stone, she lowered her horn into the water and tried to bring the stone to her. But the stone just wiggled a little bit. That was the problem with her magic: it was muffled in water. Knowing what she had to do, she closed her eyes and dove deep. About 6 feet down, she caught the stone in her mouth and swam to the surface with it.
On her way back to the shore, a voice called out, "Who's there?".
There was a white pony standing where she had just been a few minutes before. Moonbliss tried to talk around the glowing star in her mouth, but all that came out was gibberish. The mare stood back as she reached the shore and set the star gently on the sand. "Hi!," Moonbliss said carefully, "I'm the only person around here for miles, or at least I was. I'm just a friendly citizen of the Everfree Forest"

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
OOC:
Hey there everypony! I'm so happy that this RP is finally taking flight cat_3nodding However, we have a problem arising! Most of the ponies introduced their characters in the daytime, while Midnight Star and I introduced ours at nighttime. Totally my fault, I know.
So what're we gonna do to fix it? Are Princesses Celestia and Luna fighting again? or should we just turn the daytime into evening/nighttime?

Also: Please keep in mind that we all do eventually need to meet, or at least every character should at least meet one person! I'll try to help with that when I can :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff