Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Starwolf
(( Nobody seemed to reply to my last posts...so I have no idea... anyone free?))

Both Archmage and I replied to your message, if you are referring to the one on page 158 of this thread. You silly person you, xp

Free for what? If you're looking to rp, I have Silk Roads in reserve. I can also RP Fancypants and Fleur De Lys (I think that is how you spell her name.) Quote me and let me know, k?

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Corailiethe20th
Scout nearly whined audibly when 47 rusted his golden armor. He only kept from whining by biting his front leg. He glared at the Changeling to see it having him over to follow him. With a deep frown, Scout followed. Inside was a crown and 47 seemed to become sad. Scout looked around from where he stood. He leaned in close and whispered, "I don't know what transpired here, but I'm sorry for your loss. If this is what we are to take, then let us take it and be gone." He took a step towards the crown.

Drone 47

47 stoped scout and shook his head he was only supose to scout out where the crown lay. 47 looked to scout and points up high as he takes flight their mission was complete and now they return to the castle.

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Life, The Utopia Pony Of Life
Mood: Extremely sad and scared, also crying
Thoughts: I don't like it here
Crush: No pony

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Life's ear twitched when she heard, Celestia's stubborn response to her title question. "It's seems the wrong pony became ruler of your equestria. It's a shame to hear such a childish tone from one who is supposed to lead by example" She said in a very disappointed and almost cruel tone. The pony of life then turned her head to look at her siblings. Peace made a somewhat good point, it was their goal/self appointed job to maintain balance. "Your right, we keep the balance, we make sure evil does not destory equestria; but we also make sure good goes get rid of all evil. Normally, I would be against going to another universe. But, this is a special circumstance; after all, this, Celestia contacted us, I supposed we should help her" She said in a harsh tone. "We'll meet you in your royal bedroom" She said in a somewhat upset tone. The pony of life's entire body glowed white. "It's time to return home" The mirror in front of the pony of life disappeared and a blinding light shot from her body, temporarily blinding her siblings.

By time, Abundance, Health and Peace would get their sight back, they'd find themselves in Princess Celestia's room. Life had reverted back to her filly form, she was tired of facing the truth; the more she looked at the truth, the harder it was for her to care about, well anything besides her family. "Wow, I can't believe we're back home. It's been at least 2,000 years" She said in a very happy and cheerful tone. "All the pony here are" She said in a very happy tone but then stopped in mid-sentence; the extremely happy expression on the filly's face changed from a smile to a frown almost instantly. "So much suffering" She said in a extremely sad tone, she was shocked to feel so much suffering in this Equestria. "So much sadness" She almost cried, tears dripped from the filly's eyes; so much evil in this Equestria, was it always like this. She did her best not to cry, but she couldn't stop the tears.

The pony of life knew evil had to co-exist with good to keep the balance of good and evil equal; but there was just too much evil in this Equestria. It was hard for her to find any good, she then laid down and curled up. The filly then shook in place. "So much, hatred" She said as she cried, it was too much for the filly. Seeing, Life cry in her filly form wasn't uncommon, but it was still painful, to the ears, the eyes and especial to the heart.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats: ******** it, we're auto moving, health. i know, you have to deal with real life and all that stuff. but if wanting to know why someone isn't posting too much to ask for?

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
~ Midnight Eclipse ~

User Image

Midnight trotted out on her balconey and looked up at the for a few seconds before walking back in. She went on her computer and saw a new file that she never thought she ever put on there and it was titled "This is for you!" she shrugged and opened the file and then once she saw a picture and she the fell out of her chair then quickly scrambled back up and scrolled down and noticed there was more pictures. Midnight was blushing like crazy looking at the pictures and then noticed there was typed up and she read it, it looked like a story and she thought maybe if she read it, it would explain what was going on...boy was she wrong. Her face was completely red when she finished the story and she then red the little note that said had fun last night, and thanks for finding us a house and let us have a great party, so we thought we would put you and your crush together while you two were sleep...hehe...and we may have took it way over borad and you are proabably blushing right now..so your welcome! and it was signed no other than the two trouble makers themselves, stitchy and minty. Midnight's face turned red from embarassment and anger and she then screamed loudly that it would echo through the whole castle and ponyville.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
rokuken
Corailiethe20th
Scout nearly whined audibly when 47 rusted his golden armor. He only kept from whining by biting his front leg. He glared at the Changeling to see it having him over to follow him. With a deep frown, Scout followed. Inside was a crown and 47 seemed to become sad. Scout looked around from where he stood. He leaned in close and whispered, "I don't know what transpired here, but I'm sorry for your loss. If this is what we are to take, then let us take it and be gone." He took a step towards the crown.

Drone 47

47 stoped scout and shook his head he was only supose to scout out where the crown lay. 47 looked to scout and points up high as he takes flight their mission was complete and now they return to the castle.

Scout took off after 47. Soon they were above the forest again. Looking back, he saw they were not being pursued. He was still upset about the armor, but he knew it was necessary to get through the mission undetected. Chalk one casualty up for stubbornness. He flew next to 47 and got his attention. "We need to investigate the ruins." He said and started turning in their direction.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ( 奉神者xx██ :xxFENG SHEN ZHE )
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx✪ ( 奉神者xx██ : xxFENG SHEN ZHE )ONE WHO SERVES GOD
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx►► QILIN ⋮↴ LEGENDARY PROTECTOR OF EVERFREE FOREST

xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ LOCATION Everfree Forest
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ COMPANY Hyther, Breyvor, Down...anyone else?
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ OOC Bleh for the delay D:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Feng had laid down next to the lake and cast his gaze across the expanse of water. His expression blanked out as he zoned out for a few seconds in the peaceful atmosphere...when suddenly, the hyperactive blue dragon picked him up and wrapped a vine around his torso. ”Wait whaa -” He yelped and wriggled in her grasp, trying in vain to escape the confining vines, but to no avail. ”What do you think you’re doing, dragon?!” He roared at the younger blue dragon, his eyes blazing with fury and his dignity completely squashed.

A few moments later, a huge swarm of locusts had appeared. Down immediately flapped his wings and generated a huge cyclone, and soon afterwards the dragons added their flames in to blow and burn the locusts away. Meanwhile, Feng was so busy trying to untie himself from Hyther’s wrist that he had no time to help. He tried biting on the vine, but it was a thick piece that was wrapped around him multiple times, too strong for him to chew through.

The locusts were soon destroyed (I think?), but his beloved forest was still swathed in flames. Trees fell one after another as his home succumbed to the flames. Unable to bear watching the flames hungrily swallowing his home any longer, Feng’s horn glowed and the lake seemed to take on a life of its own. The water twisted until it formed into a twister much like the fire tornado just now. It then travelled through the forest, spinning through the trees and putting out the fire rapidly. "No one is allowed to harm this forest." He growled as he put out the last of the flames.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

Company: Life, Peace, Abundance
                                          OOC: Ugh s**t post

(Gonna skip through the stuff that's happened LONG ago)

Health's ears pricked and he lifted his head from a berry he had been munching on when he heard Life speak to a pony they did not know. From her appearance, he immediately assumed that she was the Princess Celestia that had been banished to the sun for a thousand years. It took him a few moments to realise that there was something utterly different to her - she must be from the "other world", as he called it. Health stayed silent throughout the whole conversation, planting his bulky form next to Abundance as the two mares talked it out.

All of a sudden, a bright light flashed in front of their eyes, momentarily blinding them. By the time sight returned to his eyes, he found himself standing in the alternate Equestria, in Princess Celestia's bedroom. All his limbs seemed to be functioning normally, as he tested them when he stretched them out one by one. Life, however, had reverted back to her filly form for some reason. She curled up and tears rolled down her eyes when she wept for every pony's suffering. Never one to get too emotional, Health was left standing slightly awkwardly in his corner of the bedroom, looking to his two other siblings. "Life, get yerself together." He sternly told his older sister and motherly figure, his bulky and stocky form towering over her small and frail one. "Where'd that lassie Celestia go?" He asked as he looked around for the Princess. Since he was a lot older than Celestia, he called her "lassie" just as he did for any other mares that were younger than him.

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood:Happy
Thought:Chocolate puddles! Wheee!

Pinkie Pie eyes widened at the fact of chocolate puddles and giggled when Obscurtias dipped his head in the puddle. "I rememeber when he made the chocolate rain! It was fun and yummy" Pinkie licked her lips She noticed when they rode up in the cart to a strage place that looks like a lab. "OO, Where are were?" She bounced out of the cart and bounces to the place.

OOC: Sorry I'm posting so late x.x... School.. exams.. Keel meee

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
(>.< ! Xenith has the flower already.)

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: A little happy
Thoughts: Now what?
Crush: Pinkie Pie
User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Obscuritas followed his friends into the sercet out post hidden in the everfree forest. He stood next to Pinkie, he couldn't help but examine her cutie mark. Hmm, interesting He thought to himself, his face was still covered in chocolate and it was starting to dry and harden. He then looked around the outpost, it was interesting to say the least. Though the more he thought about it, the less cared about the area they were at.

Deep withing Luna's mind, Essie wandered through a beautiful meadow. So wonderful It said to itself, this dream world inside of the younger royal sister's mind was nice. It wondered why it wasn't like this when she was sleeping as well. The dark essence didn't bother to didn't bother to pay much attention to what form it would take in it's dream, so it was just a orb of dark essence.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Essie
Mood: Sleeping
Thoughts: What a wonderful dream
Form: Essence form and staying inside of Luna

Out Of Cats:

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
rokuken
(>.< ! Xenith has the flower already.)

(Ugh! I'm sorry I thought he didn't have it yet. >w< I need to catch up but I edited my post)

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Character Dark Star Eclipse
Location Canterlot

Dark Star stops under a tree and turns around to look back at the castle as she lays down in the grass she sees ponies everywhere but none of them seem to take notice of her. She thinks to her self ( This will never work and Princess Celestia knows no pony will ever befriend me after what I did she just wants to watch me fail) She lays her head on her front hooves (I have to fit back in but how? Maybe I can talk to Princess Luna but will she want to speak with me? Will she even remember how I helped her back when she was Nightmare Moon how I followed her with out question? Even if she does I could never approach her this is hopeless.) Dark Star closes her eyes and falls asleep.

User Image

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Fein flew fast and laughed as Discord was flying all around in the wind. He looked back to make sure that the god hadnt fallen off, "Discord let me ask thee a question. Why doth our goddesses never answer our prayers? We never ask much but we cannot help but think we hath been abandoned by them." It was a serious question coming from the legend of all dragons being the most capable in battle was never easy especially for himself. One did not want the life of another unless it was absolutely necessary and the ice wars were not necessary. He flew)in silence until he was answered.

Hyther stood guard but when the water started falling she shrieked in pain and steam rose from both dragons of fire. She couldnt help it water was her worst enemy. "The water!!" She shrieked as she curled into a ball on the ground yes the fires were out but the youngling was being hurt. Writhing on the ground as though someone had poured acid on her tears fell the pain ws excruciating. Yet she managed to spot her father off in the distance not knowing it though she shrieked incoming still writhing. She had no idea water was so painful to her element and now she knew.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Peace must be maintained...

Peace tolerated the loss of sight with ease. It was a minor inconvenience to getting what she wanted. Life's voice reached her ears. It was her filly voice. At first it was so happy, but it suddenly collapsed upon feeling the hatred in this world. There was so much pain in Life's voice.

Life, my dear sister! I'm so sorry I encouraged you to come here! Peace thought as her anger began to flare up inside of her. She caught herself quickly so she would not make any hasty actions. I too can feel the hatred in this land. My sense of it isn't as refined as yours is, so I can't begin to imagine the burden you feel. That this land is so evil as to cause you such pain is unforgivable! I promise, if you allow it, I shall find the source and crush it beneath my hoof!

Her blinded eyes undoubtedly spoke volumes of her anger at this Equestria for causing Life to sob. She closed them to hide her fury, peeking every so often to see if her sight had returned. Finally it did. She opened her eyes, revealing a well controlled determination fueled by anger. She walked more or less gracefully over to Life. She had just reached Health when he made his comment. She shot him a disapproving glare. Health, such candor is inappropriate right now. Peace admonished him.

She knelled down next to Life and put a reassuring hoof on her leg. She spoke softly, her voice determined. Her eye twitched once, the only visible clue to anger that roiled in her. I too feel the malice emanating from this world, and it angers me. I will not tolerate any force that causes any of my siblings to suffer. So have strength, dear sister, we will soon drive it out. She glanced at Health. As candid as Health is, he is correct. We must find the strength to drive the evil from this land. It is from you that we draw our own. She knew she should offer something with which Life could wipe her tears away, but she had nothing.

The cost is irrelevant.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down, in the middle of making a water spout, was suddenly drenched. The water rose over him like a tsunami, slamming him into a tree as it doused the flames. Hyther's screams filled the forest and Down's ear's perked up. He lunged out of the tree and burst into yet another tornado, one just big and strong enough to quickly dry the two dragons. Then he landed a little ways off, out of reach in case they flailed. He walked up to Feng, barely hearing the Quilen's comment before the dragons' wailed.

Feng, apparently the forest means a lot to you. My friends mean equally as much to me, if not more. For what it's worth, sorry about the collateral damage. It was the only thing I could think of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff