Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia began thinking that Blade had been under the control of Nightmare Moon as well. I believe I know what caused the battle between you and Noble, Blade. But I must perform a memory spell to know for sure. I must insist that you to keep your position as I cast it, as I must touch my horn to your head. She stepped forward, her horn glowing. She knew Blade would have issues with having a spell cast on him, but he would listen to her. She placed her horn to his head. In a flash, he would remember everything that happened while he was possessed; everything that occurred during the time lapse would now be remembered.

She saw it too, the entire battle from Blade's eyes. It reminded her of battles she had fought, against powerful foes. She could feel the moment of possession, when Blade was taken. She walked backwards to where she had been before, not willing to turn her back on an assassin. I have seen what occurred. Blade was under the control of Nightmare Moon when he attacked the guardsponies and battled you two. I am glad that you both survived that battle.

Celestia thought a moment about what Katana said about the Moonlight Blade and then to Noble. It was not supposed to be able to take full control of its wielder, but maybe she did not know as much as thought she did about the blade. I agree that we should take greater care with the Moonlight Blade, and I support your decision, Noble Oath.

Then she turned to Aurora. You're very welcome young lady. Please raise the Sun and lower the moon when you can.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down looked to Subs. We are not sure. I summoned him here, with a magic item he gave me, long story on that, but when he arrived, he was in this state. Then he began to succumb to feralism, making him want to eat ponies. Down wanted to suggest that he keep his distance, but Subs seemed able to take care of himself.

Too bad about your luck in Canterlot. My name is Down, by the way.

When Fluttershy hopped off, Down looked to her. Thank you Fluttershy. Breyvor is a close friend of mine. I really appreciate what you've done for him. And I'm sure Princess Celestia does too. He smiled gently.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Bookkeeper walked out of the Library, surrounded by the crow swarm. With her was the report to Celestia. Right now she wanted to get it to her, then she would be able to work with the former Hive member and discover more about it. She also began thinking that she would return to the library in Ponyville to continue her duties as librarian.

Midnight, I want you to search for Princess Celestia. I need to give her my report.

A single crow flew up into the air. It pierced a cloud and came out the side, the cloud unchanged. Midnight saw Princess Celestia, along with Aurora, Midnight Katana, Noble Oath, Silent Blade, and a number of guardsponies.

oundfoundfou

Excellent, just guide me there. At this command, the crows around Bookkeeper began to combine into a larger bird. The sight of it inspired fear in Bookkeeper, as well as awe. She gave no commands, and the bird took her in one of its claws. As it flew over over Canterlot, screams rose from underneath. Bookkeeper laughed and called down, Don't worry, it is on our side now! Amongst the screaming ponies were those that fainted.

The single smaller crow came and flew beside the larger bird, but they did not amalgamate.

Land there, off to the side. It is a safe distance away. I can better ensure you're safety. Suddenly the bird flew up and turned away.

Ah! Midnight! What are you She stopped yelling when she heard its voice in her head. It sounded slightly afraid.

ftysafety?saf

Yes, but don't worry, they won't attack me. They might still see you as an enemy and threat to Equestria, and to Princess Celestia. Just land where I asked you, and everything will be alright. I promise. The bird turned and flew to the position requested. It released her from the claws and set down beside her. She began walking towards the group and stopped a distance away from them.

Permission to approach, Your Highness? Celestia watched Midnight dubiously, and her eyes didn't soften much as she looked to Bookkeeper.

You may approach. She turned to the military ponies. I ask that you refrain from aggressions against the Hive member

Bookkeeper approached quickly, drawing the the report from her bag. She presented it to Princess Celestia. I present to you the report you requested, Your Highness. Inside I have detailed my interactions with the former Hive member, as well as how it has helped other ponies. Bookkeeper wanted to tell about how Noble and Crystal had been there to witness Midnight's good deeds, but that was in the report. And she didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to him, especially around his subordinates.

Celestia took the report and placed it next to Ragnarok's report on the A-ponies and U-ponies. Thank you for the report, Bookkeeper.

Bookkeeper bowed. You're welcome, Your Highness. With your permission, I would like to return to Ponyville. I have not been back to the library to perform my duties, and I believe I can better work with Midnight there. I would be more than happy to send you reports about it.

Celestia thought a moment. Despite the lack of military presence in Ponyville, the abundance of one wouldn't be much help because it the Member's nature. If she sent word to Twilight and Mayor Mare about how to deal with the creature should it get out of hoof, then that would be more than enough ensure their safety. I will allow you to return to Ponyville, but first I must send notice to my student and Mayor Mare. Until I have done this, I must ask you to stay in Canterlot.

Bookkeeper nodded. I understand Your Highness. Thank you. She bowed and turned to walk back to Midnight. Well, we must go back to Canterlot for a while, until we are cleared to return to Ponyville. Take me back there, Midnight. The large bird took her in its claw again and flew into the city. This time, the screams and fainting of ponies did not humor Bookkeeper.

Friendly Gaian

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Aurora bowed to the princess and started heading back to the city. She smiled at her new friend, Bookkeeper as they passed. "Hey, Bookkeeper." she said as they passed each other. It wasn't long until she was at her apartment. She grabbed her necklace. It was an old piece of jewelry with a cloth ribbon choker. The jewel was a large red-orange stone. Aurora quickly put it on and left, heading to a good place. She found a nice place with a good view of the east. "Okay, Aurora. You can do this. You studied and practiced most of your life for this moment. There's no pressure, no crowd watching you....eeeeee" She squeaked, closing her eyes and concentrating. Her horn glowed a light orange with magic, the spell taking hold. It wasn't long until the moon was setting and the sun rising. Sweat was visible on Aurora's head. The sun was soon fully risen and the white unicorn laid down on the ground. For the princess, a spell like that was simple. But for a normal unicorn, it took a lot. It was just luck back when Aurora was a filly. And at that age, magic was still unpredictable. But all in all, the sun was up and a new day begins.

((OoC - SUN IS UP!))

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Death heard Breyvor's name and blinked. "Ah. Yes. Breyvor. I remember him when he was defeating the Apparation. Hmm... He will do. Thank you for reminding me. He must still be at Equestria, and that is our next stop.... And the last. When all of this is over, then all of your problems will be fixed, and all shall be in peace." The Alicorn nodded slowly and turned to his waiting sisters. "Let us leave... Is War back to Loktear?"
"Nope! Perhaps we will meet with them in the sky?"
"So it seems. Let us be off, dear sisters. When we return, we shall have the best of ponies and griffins working on crops for you dragons, and slowly, this world shall be a better place."
"I shall teleport to Equestria and herald the way for our arrival."
"Very well, sister. We shall see you there."
"Bye Famine! We shall see you soon!" Pestilence waved her hoof and with all said and done, Famine was gone with a flash.

The Apocolypse Horse appeared with a yellow flash. She was at Sweet Apple Acres and her mouth watered. "Oh! Apples! How I love apples!" she said and opened her mouth wide. As she did, this vortex that had appeared and all of the trees were bent in one direction with it's ruffling leaves and swinging apples! Famine sucked harder and soon, many apples started to tear from the stems and enter into her mouth. She was enjoying herself very much with this!

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
As Famine sucked in the apple a bright golden color streaked through the skies and not too long after a firball pounded into the dirt turning a small section of trees near her to near dust as they exploded. The gold streaked back around the sky and came back dropping a large fireball the size of a medium sized boulder. The streak vanished and Fein looked at Famine. "Destruction of a pony's crops why?" He growled he was only here because everfree was close to the orchard and he wasnt going to have anyone mess with his kids. He growled viciously he was tired of watching his son let himself down. Snapping once he licked his chops before smiling. ((For picture on hiw big he is please see the profile))

Fluttershy smiled at Down and gave him aa shyy your welcome.she was just glad to help.

((I has braain farts XP srry.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Famine had stopped with her vacuuming and watched the fire come from the sky. she had then covered her face as the dust blew within her face. She smelt the burning wood and the cooking of apples. "Hey! Those are my apples to eat!" She said with a whiney tone and looked at the dragon angrily. "This world is ours now! You are all under our hooves! You just don't know that yet, but my brother had convinced your clan to join our pact to make the world much better! And since Equestria will be easy, you can say everything is already ours! Now go fly off! Shoo!" She waved her hoof at fein and kept shooing him. "Go away before I turn to golden locusts and eat you alive!"

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× SubHoofer׺°”˜`”°º×

"Once more into the fray..."

With: Down, Hyther
Strength: 75%- relaxed

☆═━┈┈━═☆

So he was injured. An injured dragon pointed a finger to another dragon in the area. And if he'd taken the time to fight with the dragon of the field, likely he was pissed. This in mind, there were now two problems- he couldn't go back to Canterlot because of the guards, and he was wary to stay here for fear of another dragon coming to finish of this one, then torching all the ponies near him- including Subs. However a dragon returning was a possibility, the guards arresting him was definite. And being alone out in Everfree didn't sound as good as it had before now that he had company. Down addressed himself to Subs politely, and Subs tried his best to do the same. "Subhoofer." he said. "Friends call me Subs." he looked out to the field as Down thanked Fluttershy for her services. He'd heard of Fluttershy before- she was one of the elements of harmony. She was kindness if he remembered right. While the situation was interesting, Subs quickly realized he had no part in the matter. And as such he would just end up wasting time watching a Dragon sleep that he could be using to listen to music. Falling back against a tree and onto his flank, Subs slid his headphones on and scrolled through titles to the song "Bullseye" by Kdrew on his player. Closing his eyes, he allowed the melody to penetrate his stressed, worried mind and subdue him back into happiness. He pulled a carton of cigarettes out of his saddlebag and lit a match. After inhaling the smoke from the stick, he let out a smoke-filled sigh and looked up towards the clouds for advice.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know."

OOC:

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down nodded when Subs told him his name. Now he knew. It wasn't about to call him Subs, but at least he didn't have to call him the Red and Black Pony anymore.

He smiled at Fluttershy's timid reply before returning his attention to Breyvor. He was still asleep. All there was to do now was wait for him to wake up. And waiting was something Down hated doing. He noticed that everything was becoming more visible, and it took him a moment to realize that the sun was rising.

He began thinking about what there was he could do, something productive. There was the tab at the hardware store in Ponyville that he had started so long ago. Maybe Fluttershy needed something for her kit or to heal Breyvor with. Subhoofer was listening to music and smoking, two things which to Down as to say "stay away". From what he could hear of the music, however, it was rather enjoyable. He looked to Twilight, Bonfire, and Feng, all of who were standing off to the side and looking into space much like Mark the Red. He decided to talk to the closest one he had as a true friend; the blue dragon that was kin to Breyvor.

He walked up to her and nuzzled her foot. Hi, I don't think we've properly introduced ourselves. I'm Down Cyclone and one of Breyvor's best friends here in Equestria.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

With: Life, Health, and Peace
Thoughts: It's safe to eat
Out Of Cumin: Has anyone heard from Echo? I quoted her awhile back, but she hasn't posted :'[ Also, I forgot exactly how old the U-Ponies are, but I just took a guess.

yum_strawberry

A small smile touched Abundance's lips when Life said she was proud of him. He had been practicing his magic since his creation, but she was proud of him, something he hadn't heard from her in millenia. He lowered his gaze in modesty, happy that his siblings were pleased and comfortable, snacking on his fruit. He decided that it was safe for him to eat his muffins that Health had brought him. They had cooled off, but he knew they would still be tasty. He levitated one out from its bag that was leaning against his leg and into his mouth. The whole thing. All at once. His cheeks bulged out, and chewing was slow, but every bud in his mouth was teeming with alfalfa goodness. All too soon, it was gone, and he was left craving more. His siblings were busy indulging on fruit of their own, so Abundance decided to let loose himself.

Lowering himself to the park floor, he sprouted up small flowers with which to surround himself. He snuggled up deep within the soft blades of grass and leaves and took another muffin to savor, taking as small bites as he could. They weren't small muffins, but the yellow unicorn had a big mouth. He made quick work of that one as well.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

With: Celestia, Blade, Noble, Aurora, and Bookkeeper
Thoughts: Phew, they believe me
Out Of Kunai: Hey Roku, when Katana and Noble return to the castle, I'll have Katana interact with Aqiri. That okay? Also, I think Noble should be a commander, and maybe Katana be the captain? I'm not sure. Chief just sounded too.... ancient XD

gaia_spoons

Relief could certainly be said for Midnight. Instead of Noble's sword turning into an argument, they had agreed with him: to be careful. Celestia hadn't exactly mandated a lock up of the awesome sword, but maybe that had been too much to ask for. The sword had helped them defeat Blade.

As the sun slowly made its way up the horizon, Midnight was one of the guards that the princess was referring to when she told them to hold their aggressions. His first instinct was to draw his sword after the initial shock of such a creature in his presence wore off. It seemed that the foe that had caused them so much trouble was now...tame? He had to blink more than once when Bookkeeper returned to the sky in the claws of the thing. It was hard to stare at it; the sun was up now, and he had to squint to see past its brilliant shine. Great, he had been up the whole night, and now he'd be up all day helping Noble. He hoped he would have the strength to make it through the day.

Returning his focus to his commander, he said, "I'm ready when you are".

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

With: Ace
Thoughts: Ace..
Out Of Cerulean: Whee!

User Image

Everything that Ace said was true. She had believed in him when no one else had, and he and his family, more than anyone else, was happy that she was back to normal. When everyone else had been terrified of her, they had been by her side, encouraging her. Although the family was mostly split up now, Ace continued to be there for her. He was the one pony of whom she could trust with all her heart.

Princess Luna rose from her bed and rested her head on Ace's neck. "Ace..I forgive you," she told him.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Constantine

If friendship is magic...

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a tiring day...a day when there was much work to be done. So much cotton to be picked, chickens to be tended, and other forms of farm work to be done. But not for one pony. Oh no...such work was below this one pony, as he slowly trotted out of a rather large, white house, making his way to a moderately-sized chariot. He took his seat in the chariot, before speaking out. "One of you Froids get over here...I need to get into town...and I refuse to be kept waiting all day!" he said, sounding grumpy like he always did. It seemed like this pony wasn't exactly the happiest of ponies. Some would even dare to call him cruel...those ponies got the whip.

Constantine had recently established his plantation just a bit outside of Ponyville. His was likely the most beautiful plantation in the area...then again, it was also the only plantation in the area as far as he could see. He was an esteemed land-owner. A hot-blooded pegasus with a heart of cold, cold stone. For Constantine had no friends. Only slaves...and while his slaves partially liked him...he honestly couldn't say he shared the feeling. Constantine didn't take interest in many things since the original Decanter was absorbed into the crystal empire, and Gallobama became just another province.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Then money is power!

Mood: Typical..

Thoughts: could you PLEASE move faster, froid...

OOC: ((My first post as Constantine. He's...sort of a p***k, as you can see.))

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Noble Oath
OOC: ok, but Teller lives in the bad part of canterlot. Away from the castle.

Noble nods," Allright! Anypony not on the princess' guard back to the castle!" He ordered as the pegasis returns with a rather large timberwolf tail. Noble put one hoof on the sheeth and pulled out the wooden blade just enough to check the blade. It was blunt, and would realy hurt if used proerly. He shifted the moonlight blade onto his back and inu-bokken to his shoulder where the enchanted blade ounce was." Master Silent, he bowed respectfuly to the ninpony.I hope the next time we meet we won't be crossing swords." Next he motions to Katana." Well if your ready let's get to teller and find that scroll ASAP." He spoke to katana with less athority as he walked back to the kingdom he spoke casualy." Me and Teller go way back since we where foals. I would stand up for teller when bullies picked on him and he helped with my studys. But their was rainy.." Noble let out a long depressed sigh." Rainy was an odd filly. She loved the rain. The dark and gloom. But always did anything she could to help any pony. Poor Teller had a crush on her hard.. we could all see that the two where made for eatch other.he would write her storys about dark things and scary stoys. I think Teller got his mark while looking up legands to base his works off of. Well when rainy was working on a much needed storm near applelosa." Noble hesatated, "well, I don't remember the details.. but poor teller..he was at the tain station when he got the news..Rainy..passed away after the storm. I was told latter that her actions saved the town.. but Teller was never the same since.."

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood razz rankster type mood
Thought: This Cupcake is delicious!

Pinkie Pie smiled at Obscuritas Question "Why, its called our cutie mark silly! we get it when we find our special talent" She smiled and noticed he didn't have a cutie mark "Hm? Why doesn't he have a cutie mark" She looked at Xenith and noticed he has a cutie mark as well. Pinkie just ingored it and Pinkie saw the candles relight and she couldn't help rolling on the floor laughing to the point there was tears in her eyes. "Oh Golly Gosh, I love this prank" She smiled at Obscurtias and took the candles off "Dig in everypony" She looks at Xenith and hands him a muffin and a cupcake."Here Xenith,its a Thanks for being my new friend Muffin and cupcake" Pinkie Smiled and notice the sun coming up. "ITS MORNING" She cried and bounced up and down and grabs a megaphone and runs out the door real quick, turns it on and yells "GOOD MORNING EVERYPONY" She smiled for she loved making ponies smile and she is a funny loving pony. Pinkie felt her stomach growl and she giggled "Well, I guess its time for breakfast!" She ran behind counter, grabbed the biggest cupcake and placed on her tounge and chews on it. She looks at Xenith and Obscuritas and tilts head "So What are my two bestest pony friends up to today?!" Pinkie ponder and smiled "You know, I was in the mood for playing pranks today. Wanna Join me?!" She grinned and Pinkie knew she had to keep her new friends safe and happy, its Pinkie job after all.
Come on Every Pony, Smile, Smile, Smile

User Image

(OOC: Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting but here's a post for Xenith and Obscurtias! )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff