Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Peace must be maintained...

Peace watched the grass turn fuller and greener do to Abundance. She also saw numerous fruit trees spring up, a lot of them full, both in canopy and in amount of fruit. She smiled gently as Abundance brought a wind to lift the blossoms into the air for the colts and fillies. He was always so kind. But she had not missed his very subtle hints of discomfort about her walking away from the group. The trees he had provided gave enough shade, and the grass was bound to be much more comfortable than that she was currently laying on.

She stood up and gracefully walked over to underneath a fruit tree close to all of her siblings and laid down. As she had suspected, the grass was soft and lush and the shade was plentiful. The breeze blowing through her mane felt wonderful and she closed her eyes to take it in. It brought with it the smell of fresh fruit, very pleasing to her. If she were alone, she would moan softly, but she found it inappropriate amongst company, even if it was family. She was still undetectable to the mortals. She addressed her yellow brother in a soft voice that was laced with joy. Abundance, the grass feels like clouds beneath me, and the breeze is wonderful in my mane. The aroma of the fruit and the shade from the trees are unrivaled. Thank you for these gifts. She smiled gently, looking at him until he looked at her. Then she would close her eyes again, hoping that no piece of fruit would fall on her.

The cost is irrelevant.

((OOC: If anyone wants to have fruit drop on Peace's head, be my guest. Just please don't mess up her beautiful mane, lol!))

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Corailiethe20th

Noble Oath

Noble thought hard, what was the attack called? He hoofs the ground in thought." It was called the nightmare slash.. legand says it was used on bandits and raiders it was to instil fear into it's victim to put them on the other hoof of the inflicted Victims... in other words. I think it makes the target feel what they did to others. A way of punishment, in hopes that they would reform.. but times are different now.."
Noble looked back to canterlot, it should be hearts and hooves soon and that was a bad time for teller to be alone.

Xenith

Xenith mind broke as he sat there watching the abnormality that was pinkamina diane pie." Was that pony's mane he just ate? Nevermind, best left not to investigate.." if it's ok with you, a simple muffin shall do." He said fallowing the growing group of ponys.

((Reposted noble's last post)

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Life, The Utopia Pony Of Life
Mood: Relaxed And Happt
Thoughts: Thank You
Crush: No pony

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Life reached out and gladly accepted the fruit she was hoofed. "Thank you, dear brother" The grey alicorn said to her younger brother. She noticed the grass had become more lushes as she she laid down. It felt much better before, she looked at the many fruit trees her young brother had created. It was a lovely idea, it was nice to share and even if the fruit rotted before anypony else could get any, they would grow more fruit. "I'm very proud of you, It seems you have been practicing your magic" She said in a very proud tone.

Life almost forgot about the peach she held in her hoof, so she took a bite out of it and happily smiled. It was nice and juicy. "This is very tasty" The grey alicorn rolled onto her back and looked up at the sky as she took another bite out of the peach. She didn't want to brag, but she couldn't help but feel like she had the perfect life. She was happy with what she did, the world she lived in on mostly peaceful and she had a loving family. What else could she ask for, she had to need for worldly possessions. All she needed was her family and that was all that mattered.

Life remembered Peace's question about showing themselves, to what her siblings referred to as mortal ponies. But the grey alicorn just saw them as ponies, they may not be as special as her and her siblings. But they were still ponies, she didn't like looking down at other living creatures. After all they deserved respect, though she couldn't help it, sometimes she did treat her siblings better then any other living creature. And she did in fact look down at those who took lives.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats: sorry if it seems rushed i had to go to work

Friendly Gaian

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Aurora wasn't surprised that the princess had forgotten her. She was just a filly when Celestia came to visit on that fateful night. "I am Aurora of Astro." She said, giving her noble name. It was a title only given to those if Zodia's royal family. And she was an adopted family member. "And thank you very much." she added with a small bow before heading back.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

With: Ace
Thoughts: Ace, it's okay
Out Of Cerulean:

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

The more Ace apologized, the more Princess Luna woke up. What was he doing? It wasn't his fault. There was nothing he could have done. The only reason she had accomplished what she had was because of the use of dark magic, Essie, and Obscuritas. Ace always took his mistakes too seriously, so much so that he put himself down.

"Ace, it's fine. You can't blame yourself for injuries that didn't happen. There were shadow bolts everywhere; I'm sure you were busy with them. I took care of my darker self, and that's what matters. Don't fret. I'm here, healthy, and whole," she told him. She didn't particularly care for being bowed to, especially after her return from the moon. She didn't feel like she deserved the treatment of a princess, even though that's what she was. The stallion before her was close to being an actual friend; he, of all ponies, didn't need to bow at her feet.

She had no idea that he had been actually struggling with Solemn Conflict rather than helping with the bolts.

chaos gate key

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

With: Celestia, Blade, Noble, Aurora
Thoughts: Interesting, this swords powers. It surpasses the strength of even my damascus steel katana..
Out Of Claymores: Has anyone heard from Echo? Is she on a hiatus? :'[ Also, I decided that, for Echo's sake, the ranks of the guard be named. First is baron (Ace), second is chief (Noble), and third is commander (Katana). I think it'll work fine, unless you guys think of something better :]

gaia_spoons

Midnight Katana stayed silent while he listened to the exchange of stories. Noble's was especially baffling. His chief made it seem like the shadow bolts were having some kind of effect on the other guards, causing them to do things that Noble had cured them of with his sword. It sounded like, Blade hadn't been one of the lucky ones to have been cured; that explained it then. For the first time since the whole event, he felt guilty about his accusations. If what was being implied was true, then Silent Blade was innocent and should be set free. It wasn't something that he felt good about, but he felt even worse about incarcerating somepony who wasn't in control of his body at the time the crime happened. The lethal stallion had said he was innocent, but Midnight trusted Noble more, of course. Up until then, Blade had been a criminal, now, he seemed like sompony who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was a shame that those situations happened sometimes.

The stallion was too busy delving into his thoughts to acknowledge the pony who arrived to speak to the princess; he was too spaced out now to hear Noble explain one of the blade's "moves". The second part of Noble's story had worried him. If the sword was possessing his chief, how could it be allowed to be in his possession? The pun was ironic. "Princess Celestia," he bowed, "Permission to speak". Without waiting for it to be granted, he straightened, and spoke just as Aurora had finished telling the princess her name, "The power that Chief Noble Oath speaks of that he gains through this sword is unsettling. How can our second-most authority in the guard be under control of something other than himself? We know nothing of the sword that Princess Luna enchanted to be handed down through the Oath family, but if it's starting to wrest control away from its user, it's time to put it in the armory for good," he said. He had almost hesitated on that last sentence; he didn't like telling his higher-ups, much less his princess, what to do, but this was something about which he felt strongly. No longer was Midnight worried about Blade; the sword dominated his thoughts now. It simply had to go. Maybe not in the armory where it would be disgraced, but perhaps in a showcase display. Never mind, that could all be figured out later.

XxEchoingSilencexX

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood:Angry, begging
Thought: Pinkie your making yourself crazy again..

Pinkie Pie looked back at the pony and nodded her head "Of course were friends silly! Why wouldn't we be?" Pinkie smiled and look at him, patted his head and bounced along. Pinkie looked around forgot that the sun was down and it was dark. She looked around and yawned "Opps, I guess these cupcakes are a midnight snack for me and I took longest naps than Dashie ever did" Pinkie frowned and remember she has to pull pranks with Dashie but she just met these new ponies. Pinkie just shook her giggled she will meet up with Dashie later. Pinkie then gasped when she heard Xenith want just a muffin "HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT TO TRY MY CUPCAKES?!" She looked at Xenith and glaring and eyeing him while she calm and gave him the famous Pinkie Pie puppy eyes until he gave him for no one can resist Pinkimena diane Pie and her cupcakes.Even though that one time she got everyone sick from her muffins but that's was all her fault.
Come on Every Pony, Smile, Smile, Smile

User Image

(OOC: sorry its short x.x almost running out of things to say D:. )

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: I want cupcakes NOW!
Crush: Pinkie Pie(Mostly cause she has access to all kinds of sweets)

User Image
Obscuritas smiled a little when Pinkie Pie told him they were friends. "Friends, I like that word" The dark pony said in a somewhat happy tone, he followed after the pink mare. The offering of cupcakes made won him over, The dark pony raised a eyebrow. "You said something about cupcakes right" The dark pony asked in a interested tone, he titled his head and smiled. "Can, I have a cupcake as well" The dark pony's stomach growl, but not a normal growl. It kinda sounded like a manticore growling. "Make it two or three" The dark pony said as he watched the pink mare give a somewhat creepy expression. "Um, what are you doing"

Obscuritas was unaffected by Pinkie Pie's puppy dog eyes. After all he didn't know what she was doing, for all her knew, she was trying to cast a spell on the striped pony. But he couldn't really focus on that right now. With the promise of sweets, all he could think about was. Do I have to pay for the cupcakes or are they free

Out Of Cats: lol if pinkie pie became obscuritas special pony, he get all the sweet he could eat . . . right? i'm assuming that's one of the perks you'd get

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× SubHoofer׺°”˜`”°º×

"Once more into the fray..."

With: Down, Hyther
Strength: 70%- panting

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The dragon persisted in it's attempts to subdue Subs, and was successful in it's attempts. Although Sub's will told him that he was strong enough to win this fight, he subconsciously knew it could only end in defeat. There was nothing Subs hated more than looking like a coward. But at the same time, there was nothing he loved more than being alive. Ashamed, he backed down. "You win this round." he muttered. He brought his head up to face both of them, and alternated between looking at Down and Hyther. "Well, I don't know what you're planning on doing with me, but I certainly can't go back to Canterlot. My landlord's got a stick up his a** and sicked the Royal guard on me." He looked at the Dragon laying in the field through the brush. He wouldn't make it far enough to tell the guards that he was here. They probably wouldn't believe him anyways. "What's wrong with him?" he asked motioning to the resting beast. They'd said something about him healing, which meant he was hurt. But how was he hurt? Was there another Dragon?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know."

OOC:

Anxious Sweetheart

8,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
~ b l o s s o m f o r t h ~

Blossomforth had been tending to the flowers in front of the house when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She looked up to see Cloud Kicker flying towards her. "Hello Cloud," she said cheerfully, "What's up?"

"Blossomforth did you hear the news?" Cloud Kicker exclaimed sitting down in front of her.

"No I didn't. What happened?"

"Canterlot took even more damage! It's almost completely destroyed!"

Blossomforth gasped. This was getting ridiculous. "What is going on that could cause so much damage?" she asked.

"That's what I wanna know." Cloud Kicker shrugged.

Blossomforth thought for a moment. "My cousin lives up there," she said, "Maybe I should send her a letter..." Just then Cloud Kicker's stomach growled loudly. "Or maybe we should get some food," Blossom laughed.User Image

A little too flexible Blossomforth.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hyther looked at subs as she shifted her teeth to look at him, she looked at Down the answer she was looking for was clear. Setting the pony in her claw she looked at him "I don't plan on doing anything to you and as well i would appreciate it if you kept your voice down." She looked back at Breyvor as Fluttershy finished with the salve, she smiled glad to see her brother was healing.

Fluttershy hopped off Breyvor and looked at Down, "Uhh...he should be fine so long as he sleeps but there maybe some internal damage I found a burn mark crossed over his thirtieth rib he may have suffered some type of damage but im not sure i dont have a degree in dragonology." She said quietly and shyly she didnt know what else to do other other than stick around and help the large beast when he awoke.

Seranip flew fast and swiftly she was almost to canterlot when a griffin swooped in and knocked.her off balance being twenty thousand feet in the air she spiraled her wings buckled and.wrapped around her. Fear filled her eyes.as she fell the ground coming quickly as she tried to get back in the air and straighten out. "No! Fein!" She screamed and he didn't come sue closed her eyes and screamed as she hit the ground only the length of two foot ball fields away the shock.shook all of.canterlot and everfree forest. There was no cloud of dust straight up but there was dirt streaking across the ground as Seranip slid hard she screamed the whole time. When the dirt stopped flying she lay on the ground cut up and broken. She needed to get someone to help her family what she had seen was unlike anything before she groaned and looked around her head spinning and vision blurred she tried to stand up there was a screeching noise and several griffins flew down and began to bite and claw her it was a rogue band of them apart from the griffin kingdom. She screeched in pain as she swiped and tried to bite them she kept trying to get up, but the beasts kept stepping on her to force her down. Dragons often won against the griffins but if they had the upper hand it was death. "Fein help me please!" She shouted as she forth fire at them trying to get them to stop. She didn't know what else yo do she felt trapped and lost though she knew it was over. Yet she had to try, with a single chance she timed her.shot and.sent.forth a fireball that traveled.three hundred feet before exploding in a massive way the noise was sure.to reach ears.and the griffins flew off knowing they would either.face a.fierce.dragon or a powerful pony.

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Baron Ace Blackcrest

Ace listened to Luna speak in an attempt to tell Ace he should not blame himself this helped but did not clear the fog in his mind Ace looked into Luna's eyes once more before letting out a sigh and begining to recount a story. "My princess you mean alot to me for many reasons, I don't simply protect you because it is my job, I protect you because I don't want to see harm done to you, you mean alot not only to me but the whole Blackcrest family, it was you not your sister who convinced the Blackcrest clan to join Equestria and stood by them, When nightmare moon was defeated and we lost you it was a great time of sorrow for my family and your return one of great celebration." Ace paused only for a moment as the story took a personal turn. "Princess...Luna my journey to where I was when you found me was not a short one, it had been assaulted with distrust and even hatred, the Blackcrests had always been great heroes but the nature of my talent brought much hatred and envy apon me, I had to fight and claw my way doing acts of heroism so great they were forced to be acknowleged, even with the many medals I had when we met I had only been a general for a short time."

Ace felt the next words needed emphasis so he locked his eyes with Luna's before he spoke. "Then you came and you selected me to lead your guard and gave me something nopony before ever had...your trust my desire to protect you comes from my desire to never let that trust be missplaced my princess, I will always be ready to protect you and my inability to today was shameful and that is why I am sorry." Ace had no idea why he fealt the need to spill his guts like this but he couldn't seem to stop for some reason.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
(Ok, hopefuly I can get everyone with this.)

Noble Oath

Noble looked to Katana and nods." I agree, I will refraime from useing the moonlightblade. But I will not leave it outside my care." He looks to a pegasis guard." Go to the barracks and get my Inu-Bokken from my locker and bring it to me." the pegasis salutes and flys off as Noble bows to the princess." Mi lady. I know I am not educated in it's power, but I know Teller script still has the scroll of the moonlight masters. It a scroll that I left in his care. But right now.. I belive he has returned to grevaeing again. He dose this every year before hearts and hooves.." he looks down sadly." He never found anoter love outside books since.." he turned to Katana." Katana, if you dought my capibilitys then fallow me. Ace has more inportant matters. Also, if things go south improveing Teller's mood. Then I'll need your help searching the scrolls."

Xenith

Xenith blinks, "So sorry if I offended, but I'm sure your cupcakes are verry splended. I shall gadly have your cupcake, if first a muffin I partake." He smiles, hideing his distrust of the strange black pony. He fallows the group as he sorts out his vials in his saddle bag, just in case things got out of hoof.

Aqiri

Aqiri looked at the guards slightly annoyed that they did not so much as flinch at her antics."oh! I heard of this you're like those trotingham guards! You not aloud to move or nothing!" She chackles with joy." Ohhhh dis gonna be GGGGoooood" she rubs her hooves togeter. She blinks asflames erupts and she appers as a griffon and screches into their ears." Damn.." another flash back to her normal form.

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood:Happy
Thought: CUPCAKES YAY! .

Pinkie Pie smiled at dark pony and tilted her head and giggled "Oh jeez where are my manners, I didn't get your name silly" She laughed when she heard a large growl and it wasn't her stomach. "Hehehe! Some pony is very very very berry berry hungry!" She just remember Gummy was in her bag satchel, She picked up Gummy and whispered in his ear "You keep an eye on my friends Gummy so they don't do anything funny business". She placed Gummy on her head facing her friends as she trots to Sugar Cube Corners. She heard the dark pony asked if he can have a cupcake. Pinkie smiled and nodded "Of course! I'll give all my friends cupcakes on the house at first, but then they have to pay or else!" She gave a dark creepy stare and giggled "I'm just kidding" She opens the door to Sugar Cube Corners and trots back into the counter where she picks out the cupcakes with her cutie mark for Xenith, Fluttershy's cutie mark for Obscuritas and Rainbow dash Cutie Mark cupcakes and noticed Gummy licking the icing. Pinkie giggled, "Silly Gummy" She picks up Gummy and places him on the floor to play with his ball he's nibbling on and puts the cupcakes on a tray. She looks down at the tray for Muffins and noticed she's all out. She pouts and hums her cupcake song while put the ingredients for muffins. She puts the muffins in the tin and then adds them to a speeding oven. It dings and she places the muffins on a tray with the cupcakes and adds a Rarity cutie mark cupcake for Laura. She places them down in front of them and smiles "Enjoy, They are our knew addition cupcakes after we fought discord the first time! I made them myself and that's Apple Jack's recipe for apple muffins! they are delicious, They are 200 bits please" Pinkie giggled and smiled "I'm just kidding, its on me today for my new friends" Pinkie trotted over and brought a cake with candles and reads to my new friends.Pinkie giggled for its the prank she pulled on Gilda the un blowing candles trick. Pinkie loved to pull pranks it helps every pony to laugh and smile after all she is the element of laughter.
Come on Every Pony, Smile, Smile, Smile

User Image

(OOC: Hey Guys ^_^; I'm gonna try to post a lot today >w< I've gain a massive headache from school :c. . )

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: What the?
Crush: Pinkie Pie(Mostly cause she has access to all kinds of sweets)

User Image
Obscuritas grabbed the cupcake with his right hoof and looked at Pinkie. "Obscuritas" He said in a distracted tone, he was too busy with the cupcake. He titled his head as he examined the cupcake. "What, what does this symbol stand for" He asked, there were a lot of things he didn't understand about ponies, despite the fact that he was kinda pony. "Does it have something to do with the tattoo on your flank" He asked as he ate the cupcake, the taste of the cupcake made the dark pony smile.

Obscuritas noticed the cake, it looked really nice. He looked at the candles and blew on them, but they just lit up. He kept blowing the candles out, only to have them relight themselves. The dark pony narrowed his eyes at the candles, this was strange. It was like magic, but at the same time not magic. He circled the cake like shark would to a fat pony in the ocean. Hmm He wasn't sure what to say or how to react. Normally when he blew on fire, it went out all together.

Out Of Cats:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas