Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hyther looked over and roared at the black and red pony, " There will be no fighting around Breyvor!" She flared at the mouth her eyes glowing bright yellow to show her anger, "Fighting can cause him to lose concentration on his healing, and you dont want that!" She got up and stomped her foot on the ground shaking everything around everyone. Glaring at everyone she kept flaring to assert her objective of keeping her brother safe, walking up to Subs she grabbed the nearest tree and shoved it over, "You see nothing out here if the colony found him he would be put to death! I will not have anyone putting my older brother at risk. I am the scariest thing you'll ever meet got that?" She still had her hand on the trunk of the fallen tree.

Grotham sighed he knew he had no choice but the other elders excluding seranip were discussing so many things such as protection and their life spans as well as the old city they were in poverty and and needed to find a way out of it. Finally Grotham stopped the discussion and shook his head, "We will join them its our only option left." He looked to see who would disagree but no one did and he nodded.

Seranip took to the sky and headed west she had to find someone who help them they were in grave danger. She thought for a few moments in midflight she wondered if anyone would believe her, she just wanted her people to be safe she was also tired of beings always coming and threatening her family. She just wanted a day or two of some relaxation and she felt that would never happen.

Chatty Explorer

User ImageDreamcatcher

Laura yawned and looked to her left, contemplating on whether or not she should approach the pink pony. She seemed busy enough, making friends with the 2 new ponies that just arrived, maybe she'll talk to her later and perhaps get her to share some cupcakes with her. Suddenly, the unexpected happened: when Laura turned back to her right, Pinkie Pie levitated right in front of her, face to face as she jumped on a trampoline. She flinched, and puffed out her wings, nearly falling off the haystack. The alicorn hopped on down from the haystack and smiled. She was happy, surprised, and oh so confused, she almost didn't know what emotion to choose. Pinkie? How did she get all the way over here from all the way over there? How did she even notice me? Wait...how does she know my name? Is this a Pinkie Pie from a past timeline where I've already met her? I mean if that's the case then how splendid! Laura was so busy with her thoughts, worrying over the complexities of time and space travel that she almost forgot to respond to the pink pony in question. "Oh! Hi Pinkie, nice to see you! I'd love to join you and your new friends! Did you say cupcakes? I love cupcakes!" There was a visible change in the brightly-colored alicorn's demeanor as Pinkie Pie's infectious optimism lifted her spirits.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Explorer of Space ~ Master of Dreams

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Then, Death appeared with the council of elders and stood before them. "You chose wisely, my friends..." He said with a smile. "Now I need one of you to fly with me to Equestria along with your finest dragons... We shall then go to the kingdom of Equestria and bring the ponies in our pact, and we shall all live in peace, together, without segregation or discrimination. Not even Queen Crysalis and her children will be mistreated. The alicorn spoke proudly and smiled. He looked over and Grotham and grinned. "You, Grotham, will come with me..."

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down burst into the air when Subs fired his beam, narrowly avoiding it. With a few powerful bursts of his wings he was hoping to frank the pony, but a roar from around Breyvor shocked him so badly that he flew through the canopy of a tree and into that of another, getting stuck. He pulled himself free and saw Hyther looming over the pony as if she were ready to eat him. Down suddenly realized that he had let his anxiety get the better of him, making him overly suspicious and needlessly aggressive.

The pony had said that he hadn't followed Moondancer, and that he didn't have any issue with the dragons. Down had accosted him, and he felt responsible. Uh, Ms. Dragon! Down said climbing out of the tree. Sorry, that was my fault, I started it. He said he doesn't have any interest in Breyvor, or Moondancer. I just assumed that he was a threat. Down looked to Subs. So, um.... I'm sorry.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Grothams eyes widened at Death's reqiest, "Death I am all for going on diplomatic reasons but but I am no fighter I cannot and will not put my life at risk if a dragon you seek to fight either Fein or my grandson Breyvor will surely fight though be warned Fein is not a very nice dragon towards ones who threaten but Breyvor will surely want to redeem himself for his feralism. Find him and he will fight. Though if diplomatic this be then you will want me." Grotham stood there awaiting a response from the white alicorn.

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tougher than Leather
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× SubHoofer׺°”˜`”°º×

"Once more into the fray..."

With: Down, Hyther
Strength: 70%- panting

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Down dodged his beam, which was narrow escape. The beam had proceeded to pulverize trees in its line of fire until it dissipated roughly 200 yards away. Frustrated, Subs began charging another beam. The song changed to "Bass Cannon" by Flux Pavillion, and just as before music filled the small arena. However Subs's attack was cut short by an approaching dragon who shoved over a few trees for intimidation factor. The dragon warned him that continued attacks would end badly for Subs, but headstrong as usual he brushed off the verbal assault. The dragon had said something especially upsetting to Subs that he felt the need to challenge it. I am the scariest thing you will ever see...While Down tried to take responsibility for the brief ordeal, Subs's mind went black for a moment, recalling the events of roughly 10 years prior. A young Colt Subs opened up the door to his parents bedroom to see his Stepfather standing over his mother in a pool of blood. Her horn was snapped. The stepfather looked up at Subs and started to approach him, and Subs woke up from the momentary daydream. The Dragon wasn't the scariest thing he'd ever seen. Not even close. His confidence and frustration at it's peak, he trotted to the dragon, and spat. "You don't scare me..." he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know."

OOC:

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hyther looked at Down momentarily and stared at him expressionly telling him he should have known better looking back at subs she growled threateningly and picked the tree up swinging it down beside him showing her strength and instilling the fact she knew he was scared, "If your not afraid of me then fear my strength for continued attacks will only shorten your life around me. Start something again," she picked him up by the torso and placed two claws on his horn, "and I will not be so kind." She tightened her grip on him a bit and placed his mane in her teeth so he couldn't try anything. She walked back over to her brother and sat there the pony had yet to apologize and that was the real reason she put him in her teeth.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: Cotton Candy?
Crush: No pony

User Image
User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Obscuritas lowered his head and then shook it. Throwing a party and him being one of the star guests just spelled trouble. Last time he was here, everypony freak out and ran away. Maybe he shouldn't have come back, too bad his sweet tooth got the better of him. He raised his head and walked closer to the pink mare and sniffed her mane. "You smell like, cotton candy" Was it normal for a pony to smell like cupcakes.

Ghost looked at Obscuritas and smiled, it seemed like he had another friend. Soon she would be able to pass onto the next life knowing he wouldn't be alone. She then looked back at the pink mare. "So, are you friends with Obscuritas" The lost soul pointed at the dark pony. "Cause he really needs friends, the kind welcome him with open arms and don't even know him"

Obscuritas shifted his eyes from left to right and the looked back at Pinkie Pie. He then raised his right hoof up and grabbed the pinkie mare's mare. he then pulled off a large chunk of it and then ate it, it tasted just like cotton candy. The dark pony then shook his head and noticed he had been day dreaming. Stll he wanted to know if the pink mare's hair did indeed taste like cotton candy. He would ask, but that would have been rude. So he just poked at her hair with one of his front right hoof. It didn't feel like cotton candy.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Ghost
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: So are you his friend?

Out Of Cats: the dark pony is day dreaming lol

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!
Mood: Happy, Hyper
Thought: FRIENDS FRIENDS WHEEEE

Pinkie Pie tilted her head when Laura asked how did she know her name. Pinkie grabs a book out of nowhere and turned the name page "Well you see in ponyville I kept a list of people I've seen or met, pretty silly but I remember see an alicorn like you walking in ponyville" Pinkie closed the book and threw it under Applejack's stand. Pinkie smiled at Laura and bounced up and down when she said yes to cupcakes . "YAY! Cupcakes for everyone!" She laughed until she snorted then she went back to the pony that ingored her. She noticed him smelling her hair and told her that her hair smelt like cotton candy. Pinkie
blinked and giggled "Why of course silly! I work at sugar cube corners after all!" She knew there was something about this pony, she just couldn't put her pinkie hoof on but She had to throw a party for new friends after all she's Pinkie the party planner.
Pinkie looked at the ghost and smiled and nodded fast. "Of course he can be my friend! Anyone who's comes to Ponyville is always will be a friend of Pinkie's and You can be my friend too" She tried to shake the pony's hoof but Pinkie's hoof just went through her. "Opps I forgot your a ghost" Pinkie blushed until she lost her train of thought when that pony started poking her hair. Pinkie just started at him and giggled "Silly, Why are you poking my hair for" Pinkie ponder and thought why. "Hm I wonder my hair takes like cotton candy..." Pinkie chased her tail and nibbles on it, Pinkie giggles "Nope! It does taste like that cake batter I threw on myself for meeting Xenith" She looked back at her pony friends and bounced and down with Gummy on her back. "Ready to go everypony?!" Pinkie is just hungry thinking about eating cupcakes but is happy and excited meeting new friends and keeping them for it will make Pinkie sad if they left or stop being friends with her.
Come on Every Pony, Smile, Smile, Smile

User Image

(OOC: Sorry for late post, its Superbowl sunday in my house XD; GO RAVENS biggrin )

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Somewhat Happy
Thoughts: Cotton Candy
Crush: No pony

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Obscuritas lowered his hoof and while Pinkie Pie wasn't looking he leaned his head forwards and licked her mane. "Tastes like cupcakes" The dark pony turned his head to look where the pink mare was looking, but he saw nothing. Another pony who talks to air He couldn't help but think all the ponies he met were crazy. He looked back at the pink mare and tilted his head. "We're, friends" It was good to hear he had one more friend. And since she worked at a sweets store, maybe she would give him free sweets.

Ghost smiled, Pinkie seemed to be friends with everypony in ponyvile. So, she seemed likehte kind of who could persuade other ponies into giving Obsuritas a chance, if not just not freakout with looking at him. She closed her eyes and slowly disappeared as she passed on to the afterlife. "Thank you"

Obsuritas turned his head and looked out for other ponies that lived in ponyvile. Last time he was here they all freaked out. For now I'll just stay near the pink mare
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Out Of Cats: the dark pony likes pinkie's hair

Friendly Gaian

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Aurora looked out the window and noticed that it was still night. 'Isn't it time for dawn?' She thought as she walked down the halls. That's when she had an idea. This was the best time to put together all that she had learned. She was here to learn how to raise the sun. And after all that had happened, she thought Princess Celestia mght like to rest for once. After a little while, she soon came to where the princess was. She saw that she wasn't alone, but she wanted to ask. Shyly, she walked up to the princess. "Umm... Excuse me. I an sorry for intruding, but I would like to ask you a question, Princess." Aurora started, her ears flat against her head in nervousness. "I was wondering if you would let me bring up the sun this morning. I have been studying very hard and believe that I can do it again since last time. That is, if you will allow me to." She finished.

((Check Aurora's profile for her backstory))

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

With: Life, Peace and Health
Thoughts: Love..
Out Of Cumin: I finally caught up yay!!! biggrin

yum_strawberry

The hooves of Abundance landed on a small field near a park littered with brittle grass. Immediately, the ground beneath them softened, and a lush green filled each and every blade. It was a habit he had acquired a century after Life had created him. Once he had stopped being so uptight about his powers, he started using them for his personal favor, only a little. He enjoyed having soft grass to walk upon; it had become second nature to him to create it beneath his hooves whenever he was to traverse on scraggly ground. The only thing that bothered him, in the back of his mind, was whether the food and beauty he provided would last. That was why he gave so much - in hopes that at least some would persevere when the others withered away.

A cold breeze touched his back and broke his reverie. A tree he had been unconsciously growing now towered before them. Using his magic to bring down a piece of fruit, he identified the fuzzy body of a peach. He hovered it over to Life. "Fresh from the vine; will you do the honors?" he asked. His voice wasn't deep, but it wasn't high for a stallion either. It was soft and gentle - liquid comfort. It was impossible to feel unsafe next to him. His gait was tall, yet he wasn't slim. Although he was never seen exercising, he had a fair amount of muscle underneath his sleek yellow coat. He never thought himself handsome though, never even more than contemplated the idea of love. Whenever he started to feel lonely, he would just remind himself that he was a god, and gods weren't meant to have friends. They were supposed to take care of the creatures of the land and be revered. but Abundance, he wanted more than that. It was the closest to a dream he had ever had, but what kept him in inaction, was that it was meant to be a dream, and nothing more.

Several other fruit trees now dotted the field. Some fillies in the playground watched them in amazement. Knowing they would find beauty in it, the stallion brought in a gush of wind that dislodged several cherry blossoms from their places within the branches above them. The wind slowed, and the blossoms floated gently around them. Abundance ensured that every blossom that fell was replaced with a new sprout and watched the smiles on the fillies grow radiantly. He watched them approach one of the fruit trees, and made several branches extend their arms so they could safely climb up without hurting themselves. He desperately wanted to go off on his own, but Peace had already left the group, and this picnic that Life was putting on for their enjoyment would fall apart if he left as well. His only choice was to stick it out; he could be alone later.

emotion_bigheart

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

With: Naera, and then Circuit as well
Thoughts: What a wierd dream
Out Of Courage: I figured it was time I posted as her, I wanted Circuit to get involved in the storyline

gaia_star

A rustling filled her ears. It sounded like the wind; no, leaves being brushed apart. A filly poked her head through a bush. It was Sol. Sol...I'm sorry..I'm sorry I left you..

Moonbliss awoke. The night was still dark, but the embers emitted a small red glow from her fireplace. Naera slept beside her, nestled in the deep red tresses of her mane that tumbled out onto the floor. The rustling sound was still happening, and then a thud. Silence. The mare was suddenly wide awake - aware that somepony or something could be outside her home at this very moment, stalking her. She blinked the remaining sleep from her eyes. It wasn't like her waking mind to play tricks on her; she was sure that something was out there.

She nudged her flicker till the frail thing awoke and groggily rubbed her eyes. Something troubles you.. entered her mind. It seemed that her fairy was growing more in tune with her emotions with each day, though it had been less than a week that the mare had acquired her. Since Naera hadn't phrased that like a question, and since she didn't want the prospect intruder to know he had awoken her, she said nothing. Instead, she pulled her maroon blanket off of the bed and around her shoulders. It wouldn't do much in the way of blending in, but it was better than letting the moonlight reflect off of her snow-white coat. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep now knowing what she did, so the way she saw it, she had two options: to lay in bed scared all night, or to investigate. Moonbliss wasn't one to stand in the shadows and let herself be a target; she preferred to stand in the shadows stalking the stalker. This wasn't the first time she had awoken to a scary noise; the Everfree was full of them. She had barely gotten any sleep during her first few months she lived there. The only difference from then and now was that instead of locking herself in her house and peeping through her door and windows at whatever lie in the night, she now braved it out and solved the mystery. It didn't help that what she had gone through the past couple of days had given her a sense of cockiness.

After sorting through her brief experience with the brushing sound, she decided that it had come from the direction of the front of her house, and she should take the back entrance down. Her back entrance was slightly more complicated than her entrance. In the front, the branches were placed in such a way that it was an easy climb up, almost like stairs. In the back, she had formed a small bridge out of fusing two branches together from a neighbor tree. It reached a small landing where her back door was, and that was the rout she took to the neighbor tree - cloaked in the leaves both trees provided, to slowly make her way down to the ground, cursing herself for the rustling the leaves made with her ever movement. There was nothing at the base of her home, but nevertheless, she stayed silent and waited, attempting to sense somepony else. Living here for so long had increased her danger instincts, but nothing was making her feel uncomfortable now. She couldn't cross off the stalker idea, but she decided to take a stroll, using magic to keep her precious blanket from dragging on the ground and snagging on something.

As her hooves led her towards the direction the sound had come from, she grew more relaxed. A walk in the moonlight was nice, and Naera sat between her right ear and her horn, enjoying the ride. She, too, didn't sense any danger, but then again, Moonbliss wasnt' exactly saavy on the powers of a flicker, other than that the element in which they were born had something to do with it. It wasn't much longer until her travels led her to a new rustling, a softer rustling. A soft *pick* here, and another there. She kept close to the shadows as she approached the figure of a...a colt. Picking leaves from the ground. Who on earth was picking flowers at this time of night? She stood still, afraid to reveal herself and disturb his work and the silence of the night, but also because she wasn't sure if he was a friend or a foe.

gaia_star

Ban_Meru

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down listened to Subs' response with wide eyes. Wow.... does he want to die? I... he thought. He almost thought that he could never talk back to a dragon, but he remembered back to when he confronted Vision in dragon form. This pony seemed fearless and always ready for a fight, which reminded him of himself when he is determined over something. All the same, this pony seemed tough.

When Hyther stared at Down, his ears dropped, not from sadness or regret, but from fear. He jumped out of the tree and spread his wings, ready to fly, when Hyther threw the trees. He watched her put the pony in her mouth and walk over to Breyvor with him. Down's fear subsided for the most part when that happened. He was feeling protective of his friend again, but he stopped himself so that he could think it through.

Hyther was angry and able to snap trees; this red and black pony could shoot a powerful beam that could severely damage trees; Down could cause big tornadoes that could relocate trees miles away; Breyvor was weak and Fluttershy seemed delicate as a flower. Down decided the best approach was non-threatening. He walked up slightly more carefully than would be considered casual, trying not to show his anxiety over the entire situation. He addressed the red and black pony. So, your business isn't with Moondancer or Breyvor, and that is good enough for me. You're right, I don't need to know. He took deep breath, fortifying his nerves. And I don't want to know. So long as you don't intend to hurt Breyvor or any other pony present, I'll mind my own business.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia was a bit surprised to see a pony approach her. Celestia listened to her and smiled softly. She was still weakened from battling Evil, even though her power was returning to her now. Still, if she was allowed some more time to recover, that would be nice. Of course you may. I do not believe we have been introduced, however. May I have the pleasure of your name before you raise the Sun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff