Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Xenith

Xenith steped off the train to ponyvile with his hood drawn over his head even though the Shaman Zacora lived not from from ponyvile he chose best to be discrete. He walk twords the marketplace and bought some provisions for his trip into the everfree. "Though not from a cocktrace stare, a trip to the everfree might save that mare." He said as he put away some apples and alfalfa cubes.( hay jerky! biggrin ) his stomach growled as he decided to eat in town before his trip into the forest

Noble Oath

Noble tought and look twords his sword." I'm not sure, but the legand goses that the sword's wisdom is passed down through the generations.. Could that be litteral? Could the sword be showing me how to strike with such an effect?" He said worried. If his sword was mastering him, then how good of a swords pony was he realy?

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Somewhat Interested
Thoughts: I need candy
Crush: No pony

User Image
User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Obscuritas reached for the bag of candy, but couldn't find it. It seemed he may have dropped it. "It appears we need to go back to ponyvile" The dark pony walked back to ponyvile, not looking forward to all the bad looks he'd get. True, he didn't need the candy, but he wanted it. I never thought I'd be going back so soon The dark pony let out a sigh, within minutes he was back in ponyvile. He looked around, he remembered sugercube corner was in the town square.

In truth the candy was gone because Ghost ate it all, she couldn't help herself. She never ever had anything as sweat as it while she was alive and now that she was a lost soul, she wouldn't have to worry about getting fat. But still she did feel bad about eating it all. Still all that candy still made her feel happy.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Ghost
Mood: A Little Happy
Thoughts: Sorry

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia nodded to Noble. She knew some things about the sword he was using. The Moonlight Blade is an intelligent item that is in tune with user. When the user has a pure heart and is seeking to defend somepony or something, it will aid them. But this is beside the point. I need you to remember back. How as the battle concluded?

Then Celestia thought that the night had been going on for sometime. Perhaps it was time to raise the Sun. She wouldn't just yet, but maybe soon.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Noble Oath

Noble thought hard, what was the attack called? He hoofs the ground in thought." It was called the nightmare slash.. legand says it was used on bandits and raiders it was to instil fear into it's victim to put them on the other hoof of the inflicted Victims... in other words. I think it makes the target feel what they did to others. A way of punishment, in hopes that they would reform.. but times are different now.."
Noble looked back to canterlot, it should be hearts and hooves soon and that was a bad time for teller to be alone.

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!

Pinkie Pie still boucing noticed a mare that had a hood like the time zecora went into town walking into ponyville and her eyes sparkle as bright as Luna's Moon!.She bounced over happy and giddy, but Before she approach the mare , she took out her list and grab a big list that landed all the way to Twilight's House (Typically Pinkie XD) She look down at her list with Gummy sitting on her head blinking and looking down as well. Smiling, Pinkie read her list "Alright! Elements to making a new friend and throwing a surprise party for this special best friend! Pinkie giggled and picture her party and squealed and looked down at the list. "First get the party cannon" She looked in her bag and pull out her biggest party cannon. She smiled in sastifaction "Check, now to get special party music" She looks in her bag and noticed gummy pulling out the tunes. She nods "Check! now check the party package wagon for the confetti and the cake" She pulls out her party wagon under Apple Jack's Stand and smiles at Apple Jack. She tests out the party wagon and made sure it was okay. "Check!" Pinkie was so happy that she was making a new friend, being the element of laughter she rememeber how hard it was making friend with that Donkey until he paired him with her friend Daisy. Pinkie smiled at the memory and now her and the donkey are best friends. She blows her curl bang out of her face and bounces towards the mare. "HI! Welcome to Ponyville! My names Pinkie Pie and I'm going to be your new friend!" Pinkie grabs his hoof and shakes it fast that he starts to shake. Pinkie giggle "Whoops sorry about that!" Gummy's head popped out of the bag. Pinkie gasped, "How could I forget!" She picked up Gummy and showed it to him."This is also my pet Gummy don't worry he doesn't bite" Gummy just stares off into space and blinked.

Come on Every Pony, Smile, Smile, Smile

User Image

(OOC: Phew! >w< Its crazeh being Pinkie ^_^; )

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Xenith

Xenith blinks as the pink earth pony shakes his hood makeing his pack jossle with his varrious flasks. " Thank you for the greeting kind, but I'm only passing for an Herb I must find." He felt bad just leaveing so he sighs and looks to pinkie."Sorry for being rude, I am Xenith...is that a cannon? dude..." His eyes gose wide as he points a hoof at Pinkie's party favors. After a moment of silance, his stomach gurggled. He rubbed it slowly he had been in such deep thought that he forgot just how hungary he has been." Excuse me but where can I find a place to have brunch, we can talk more while we munch." He smiled, something about this pony he liked.

((OOc: jusgt wait untill I get Aqiri going... she'll make pinkie pie think she's out of her mind))

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Somewhat Interested
Thoughts: I need candy

User Image
User Image
Obscuritas turned his head to see the pink mare herself, Pinke Pie. Best to avoid any contact with that pony The dark pony looked up at the sky, he wasn't sure what time sugar cube corner would open. But he knew it wouldn't be while the sun was down. Best to find a place to rest The dark pony carefully made his way passed both the pink mare and what looked like a, striped pony. Never seen a pony like that

Ghost sat on Obsuritas' back, she sighed at the thought of not being able to talk to the pink mare. She seemed like a nice pony, but unless she could see the dead, there was no chance of them talking. Besides it seemed like the dark pony had no inattention to talk to the pink mare.

Ghost
Mood: A Little Happy
Thoughts: Sorry

Chatty Explorer

User ImageDreamcatcher

Laura took a deep breath and sighed, trying to see if she could fall asleep. Nope, not sleepy. She stood still atop the haystack she laid on and stared blankly ahead at the road and the buildings on the other side of it, watching ponies walk back and forth and the flickering of a torch that lit the front of a miscellaneous house. There were no signs of anything interesting until the arrival of an odd group of ponies. A hooded zebra walked into town, and also a frighteningly demonic pony-like creature that smelled of ghosts. The resting alicorn raised her head and tilted it curiously, getting a better look at the newcomers. Her ears perked and she instinctively looked around when she heard the distinct sound of hoofsteps bouncing up and down followed by a voice bright enough to light a house. Far off down the road, she saw a curly-maned pink earth pony turn the corner and make herself visible. Laura's eyes widened and she smiled, exclaiming to herself: "Pinkie Pie!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Explorer of Space ~ Master of Dreams

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Pinkie Pie smiled widened and she looks over at her party cannon. "Why! Yes It is a party Cannon silly willy" She turns on the party cannon and confetti shoots out and she giggles. She gasp when she heard the striped pony's name."I never heard your name in ponyville before!"She took her party wagon and looks at gummy. "Play the music Gummy!" Gummy blinks and swishes his tail to the play button. Pinkie breathes and bounces up and down singing and dancing "Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To Ponyville today" She turns on the party wagon and she notice the horns were splutter out cake batter. She shakes it off and giggles "Opps, I must have switched the confetti and the cake batter again!" She turns off her party wagon and grins and She heard the striped pony ask for a place to eat. Pinkie sat down and pondered, She thought something as a light bulb popped up on top of her head and felt some pony passing her. Pinkie looked back and frowned "Meanie pants, its not polite to ignore" She thought and saw a pony sitting on his back staring at her and she blinked when she noticed that nobody else can see it and she turn her head back to Xenith. "Well there's sugarcube corners for cupcakes and there's a nice restaurant that makes daisy sandwiches.
Oh Googly Gee now I'm getting hungry" Pinkie laughs as she heard her stomach roar like a lion.She picks up Gummy and places him in her bag. "Should we get going?"Pinkie looked up and saw a familiar Alicorn looking down at everyone. Pinkie waved and grab a trampoline and jumped up and down to say Hi to Laura "Hi" She bounced again "Laura" She bounced again "Wanna Eat Lunch!?" She bounced again with Gummy sitting on top of her head and bounced again "With Xenith and I?" Pinkie love meeting new friends and old friends for Pinkie knew everyone around town and when she meets someone new, she always throws a special gathering to make the friend feel welcomed.

User Image

(OOC: Phew and I can't Wait but of course Pinkie never goes insane only that one time in party for two and I hope I'm doing good with Pinkie DX.
Edit post ack )

Friendly Gaian

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ghost Sight the Earth Pony

Ghost Sight found all the things he needed for his stew. Now he just needed to go back to Canterlot. His wagon was still there and he needed to use the kitchen. But then he got an idea and went back to Ponyville. He could have Spring Blossom fly back there and bring his wagon. She never got tired and she already done this for him before. After just a few moments of getting into the town, he found the ghost mare sitting under a tree. "Spring Blossom, may I ask of a favor? I left wagon back at Canterlot. Can you bring it here?" he asked her. The grey ghost floated up with a smile. "Right away! I left something in the wagon as well." Spring Blossom said as she flew off back to the city.

Half an hour later, a wagon pulled into Ponyville. It looked like no pony was pulling it. The wagon came to a stop in front of Ghost Sight. To him, he saw the pegasus pulling it. "Thank you. I make stew. Want to help?" Ghost Sight went to the back and hopped in through the door. Spring Blossom gave a giddy smile. She loved to help out in anyway. It gives her joy to feel like she can do something while being a ghost. Steam and smoke soon came out the narrow chimney that poked out from the roof of the wagon. The smell of stew cooking soon following.

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× SubHoofer׺°”˜`”°º×

"Once more into the fray..."

With: Down
Strength: 80%- getting tired

☆═━┈┈━═☆

It was clear to Subs that this stallion was either hiding something of overprotective of his friends. He assumed that the dragon in the clearing was his friend, though he couldn't be sure why. He'd always know dragons as slimey, untrustworthy creatures with a reputation of killing innocent ponies in search of treasure. Who would wasnt to defend that? "I didn't follow you or your friend, and I don't care what you're doing out here in the deep dark woods." His horn still glowing neon purple, the song approached it's climax point. "But if you wanna fight, you sure as hell have one now!" the bass drop hit, sending a kaleidescope of colors out of Subs' horn. The cascades of green and pale blue wrapped and intertwined with the central beam, which glowed a vibrant purple. It's power was immense, at it was heading straight for Down.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know."

OOC: Just woke up XD

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Kinda Scared
Thoughts: It Sees me

User Image
User Image
Obscuritas heart almost stopped when he was caught by Pinkie Pie. His best attempt to avoid the pink mare failed. Though it was surprising to see her not freak out at the sight of him. And he had to admit, she was kinda cute, but only a little bit. The entire pink thing was a bit much. He sighed as he walked over to the pink mare, he wrapped his bladed tail around his waist. For now, he figured it would be nice to "hang out" with some other ponies. Hopefully not for very long, best to avoid any chance of, well best not to think about it.

Ghost floated around Pinkie Pie, she waved to the pink mare. It seemed like the ADD pink mare could see her, but could the pink mare hear her. The lost soul smiled as she waved. "Hello" It seemed like she was meeting more and more ponies who could see her. It was nice to see she could have more then just one friend.

Ghost
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Hello

Out Of Cats: Sorry, but I think pinkie has ADD

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Xenith

Xenith watched the pink pony and got splatered with cake batter. He blinked for a second as he wondered how a pony could get that confused twice. But he sighs and hoofed off some of the batter and smiled." Oh Lemmon is my fave, how lucky I am that is what I crave. But you have me at a disadvantage, you know know my name, but your name if I may know what that is.?"
He eyed the black pony cautiously.

Aqiri

Aqiri watched the guards as they watched her nerviously." Wellp, this is boreing.." she rolls her eyes. "Say! Want to see me do a trick?"she beems and before the guards could say anything Aquiri bursted into green flames as she changed into another guard." Hur dur de dur, I'm a guard and I'm not allowed to speak with no pony, hurde hur dur.." she said in a mocking tone. She changes back and turned into flur-de-lis " oh goodness." She holds out her hoof as if it was hurt." I do belive that cobblestone just put a scratch on my freshly polished, dantie hoof. Oh me oh my what ever shall I do I think I might just die!" She stands up and flails her hooves falling back as her drones catch her. On the drones backs she changed back to herself and grined at the guards." Neat trick hun?" She says sounding sinister unintenionaly.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

The tan stallion walked through the streets of Ponyville, pushing a seemingly heavy cart of supplies behind him. The town is very beautiful and more atmospheric than Los Pegasus. Heck, it was a lot less dangerous than that place as well. But what he was really hoping for is an audience to up his opportunity to get famous when he goes back to Applewood. Behind him was a cart that consists of a amplifier, three cases that holds some stringed instruments, first aid, bottled water, and food for the trip. He traveled from Vanhoover to Los Pegasus only to get shut down, but he knows that if he had a awesome concert at Counterlot, he has a shot at becoming famous and maybe meet the princesses themselves! He blushed at the though and daydreamed of him playing for them with his lovely voice and acoustic guitar, but he needs to find a hotel here, and he isn't sure where an affordable one is... And make some money to pay for that too! So what he did was go to the Town Square with his cart, take his acoustic guitar from the back of the cart and a little kettle with his mouth and set it in front of him. After a bit of a tune up, he took a deep breath and started to play a song which he sung to later on. The sweet melody brought in some ponies who is enjoying his music.

Where I am: Ponyville
Who I'm with: A crowd of ponies
What I am thinking: Music!

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Pinkie Pie glared at the pony and gave him the stare flutter shy and eyes pop out "Hey! What's the big idea mister! you know its not polite to ignore the party master, the funniest the knowseverypony pony the Pink!" Pinkie paused and glared at the pony again "IE PIE!" She breathes and takes out a yoga mat,sits there and meditates "Breathe Pinkie, Breathe" Pinkie throws her yoga mat under Apple Jack's Stand and puts her best smile. Pinkie turns around and smiles and waves at the Ghost "HI! I'm Pinkie Pie and I love throwing parties, eating cupcakes at sugar cube corner" Pinkie sat down and tilted her head. "How are you floating?! I wish I can float" She pulls out a cloud from the sky of ponyville and sits on it but falls. Pinkie laughs and snorts "Oh Silly me, Wanna meet my friend Gummy" She picks up Gummy and shows it to the floating ghost. Pinkie look around and saw that nobody else saw the ghost and eyes widen for Pinkie even knew she can get insane when sad and have a third eye in seeking and feeling spirits. Pinkie Turned back to Xenith and smiled "Well in a little bit after we throw a party for these ponies" Pinkie pointed her hooves at the two. "We can all go to Sugarcube Corners and have cupcakes!" She smiled wide and bounced up and down at the idea of making all these new friends, after all She's is Pinkie!

User Image

(OOC: I think Pinkie doesn't realize she can break through the fourth wall XD; but she can. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff