Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor opened his eyes at the sound of Down's return. He looked around for a moment, trying to figure out who he had brought with him. "Down who is that with you? The pony smells delicious." He said as he tried to open his maw to lick his chops.

Hyther looked up from Moondancer and turned her attention to Down, "Down we have company this pony whom my brother remembers and then a pony in the bushes trying to hide. Though it is not very well hidden." She said passing a glance at Subhoofer who remained partially hidden.

Fluttershy looked at the bound dragon, "You poor thing..." she said softly as ran a hoof across a couple of his wounds. "You're in so much pain rest you giant of the sky." She backed up after hearing his words and she looked at Breyvor, "There is nothing i can do for his mind but his injuries i can mend. Mr. Down will you fly back to my house and get my large creatures kit its a big pink case with a white plus sign it should be in my closet near the stairs." She said as she sat there observing his wounds more closely.

Fein flew fast the burns on his back beginning to sting more he turned his head and a jet of intense flames flew forth from his mouth and he kept flying heading over ponyville and going straight for the everfree forest. "Luna, anyone from centuries past forgive me." He stopped right outside the canterlot walls and embraced Loktear as he flew right into him "Loktear thou must stop this foolishness!" Fein wrestled with his soulless son and wound up being thrown to the ground the earth trembled beneath Fein's massive size.

Loktear roared at his father and pinned him to tje ground. "Now I want you to die old man you will not escape me, do you know about the apocalypse poniez?" He laughed at his father.

Fein's eyes grew wide with terror "No you mustn't not with them my son please thou hast so much more to live for" Fein looked his son in the eyes. "I could use som help! Please unless you want your fair city destroyed!" Fein tried to wrestle his way out but only managed to get one hand free which he used to clamp shut Loktears muzzle.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down's ears dropped when Fluttershy said that she couldn't do anything for Breyvor's mind, but they lifted halfway when she said she could mend his wounds. They came up all the way when she asked him to get her large creatures kit. He nodded once and then took off. As he flew away, he looked around and saw Moondancer and the other pony, a rather burly red and black unicorn. Just as Hyther had said, he was poorly hidden.

Down raced through the sky over the forest and then arced down upon her home like a falcon. He opened her door and was confronted by a horde of animals. Birds sqawked at him angrily. Go away! he commanded irritably, batting his wings at them. Fluttershy told me to come in. They withdrew then, but Down didn't notice. More to himself he said, Large creature box, big pink case with a... He heard the pitter-patter of little feet and saw a white bunny sitting on the pink box, arms crossed with a stern look.

Down walked up and went to take the box, but he was promptly kicked on the nose by the bunny, who then sat back down. Get off! Down ordered and tried to roughly brushed the bunny off with his wing. But the bunny jumped over his wing and then sat down again. What is with all these animals?! The bunny then made paw signs, to the effect, Down understood, that it wanted to go.

Down rolled his eyes. He had spent too much time here already. Okay, look little bunny. I... he was interrupted when the bunny took a name collar off the shelf, wrapped it around Down's snout, and then presented the name to Down. The Pegasus nodded slowly, with a look that conveyed "I don't give a damn." The bunny hopped off Down and back onto the box.

Look, AngelBunny, I don't care if you come or not. I need this box so Fluttershy can heal my friend. But I fly fast, so if you are coming, you'll have to get in the box. The bunny shook his head emphatically and then jumped on Down's head and took two big paw fulls of his mane. Down then seized the box and nearly fell over. It was like a rock, and the weight of it caught him off guard. But he, being built like an Earth pony, had no problem hauling it.

He remembered to close the door and then burst into the sky and over the forest canopy. He caught another glance at the red and black unicorn before landing beside Fluttershy. Angelbunny hopped from Down's head to the ground in front of Fluttershy. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently with a stern frown on his face, as if waiting for an explanation about why he was left behind.

Here you are Fluttershy. This little bunny of yours gave me a bit of a hard time though. Stubborn little thing. Angel ignored the "thing" comment. Do you need anything else? If not, I want to investigate this new Unicorn.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
War had kept up with the two dragons, giving Loktear strength until Fein blew his flames! War had to maneuver out of the way to concentrate more on his servant dragon. s the two dived below, War followed them down to Counterlot, where he felt uneasy being in without his brother or sisters. Already he felt like he was alone on this, since now they have been closer than they had ever been before. As the two landed with a seismic thud. They were going at each other, and War watched them as he stood visible for all to see. He watched them for a little while, his eyes glowing in a fury yellow color. "Loktear! Enough...." he said and stepped closer to meet one of the eyes of Fein. "You are right about your son... He did have a lot to live for." He then frowned. "But, the problem here is that.... Well, your son, Loktear, is dead... And it is because of our magic he is alive. We have so many promises to deliver and many gifts to bring unto this world! All you have to do is accept us and join our side, where we can bring peace among all in this world.... and when we are done with our crusade, you and your son can live forever!"

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Fluttershy looked at Angelbunny with a stern look, " He is a bit stubborn Mr Down he doesn't really like leaving my side. As for you!" She looked angrily at the bunny whose ears floppdd down behind his head, "No dont you look at me like that you know full well youu were to stay home these are dragons Angel do you know what they eat?" Angel promptly hopped up on fluttershy's back and crossed his arms knowing he wasn't going to get a frosted carrot for dessert that night. Fluttershy picked up the case with ease and walked over to Breyvor setting the case down beside him she opened it and pulled out a jar of salve and a familiar flower in fact the flower she put in the salve was a dried up dragons breath flower, "Okay now this may burn for a minute so please bare with me on this okay?" She began to liberally apply the salve to Breyvor's injuries with mr bunny helping.

Fein looked at War and growled deeply, "If dead he be then no son of mine is he. Thy son was a great dragon, now he be no son of us. What of this world order can you really give eternal life or will it just be more suffering? Through pain you gain allies with no remorse. Who is the master you or your brother? His idea to use loved ones or turn and bring suffering." Fein stood up towering over both Loktear and War, "See your errors using death and hate try to be nice we dragons were once a single roof think about this we were nice to eachother until one by one we died off our foolishness killed us and you wish to try and take the most powerful creatures of Sertia'inal the sister continent of Equestria. Your brother seeks only destruction stop him let not yourself be dragged down with him." Fein looked off to the castle of Canterlot he knew that design, "Remember what was said I will not join you." He threw fire all over the area of War and Loktear and when the flames died Fein was gone. He was really elusive and when he vanished he vanished.

The elders all stared at Death and his sisters, seranip was shocked to hear her mates name and she cried. "You mustn't kill Fein please..." she said silently as she sat by her father who wrapped an arm around her. Grotham spoke up, "Listen we want no trouble but had you asked maybe we would have been more inclined to join for this peace." He stood up and walked around th massive stone table, putting a claw to his chin he thought "But you decided to attack us and now we have nothing only our pride which will not let us down. We will try to fight against you we may lose but we will do it with honor!" Grotham stomped the ground and the side of the cave opened up to a large black dragon with sparks flying from its maw "Say hello to our prison guard the only lightning dragon left in existence if you want to kill us all go ahead youll be condemning an entire species!" Grothams words had everyone agreeing with him.

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Monochromagia

Oh? Do you require something from me?

╔══════════════╗

Mono tilted his head at Code, chuckling slightly. "Well. I Live here in the Everfree, to avoid the stares of others. You try walking through Canterlot and Manehatten looking like me. Shattered horn, Blind eyes. I was so foalish to attempt what I did, but it's fine. I will eventually reverse my blindness, once I find the correct reagents for the potion. Any-whom. Im not afraid of what lies out here, though my magic is limited, when you live in the darkness as I have for nearly ten years...You learn to embrace it." He says, his horn sparking a bit as it glows a shadowy black, before fading back to nothing. He finds the divots in the ground he made earlier, and turns his head back, facing the dark pony and Code. "My name is Monochromagia by the way, it was a pleasure to meet the both of you, and I do hope that one day we will meet again. The three of you are quite nice to speak to." He pauses for a moment, allowing them time to respond.

Mono begins to pace away slowly, clicking his tongue as he goes. He lifts a hoof in farewell, feeling bad that he could not hear the filly that was there. She seemed rather sweet, he would have to encounter them again after he found some moon glow. He may be able to hear her if he makes a potion with the plant. He wanders for a bit, eventually starting to pass through Ponyville, thanking the dark pony again for the correct directions. He walks past a sleeping pony, who seems to have fallen asleep in a haystack. He chuckles, and takes a seat nearby, keeping a silent watch as he loses himself to his thoughts.

╚══════════════╝

Then allow me to show you just what I can do.

(Sorry for the wait, and Mono's creepyness at the end. Had to free everyone up cause Ive had a death in the family and will be away for a bit longer, probably through the weekend. May have messed up names...>.> ))

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
War turned his head away, embracing the burning flames as they caress his skin. When the flames are gone, War looked only to see Loktear. "Hmph... Coem Loktear. My brother may need you." He said to the dragon and spread his wings and took off running. After one single flap, War flew into the air, heading back to the Dargon Colony. He knew something is up, and they might need his help for these dragons

Death laughed and looked at the female dragon when she was concerned about her mate. "He isn't going to die today, nor long afterwards so no need worry you, Seranip." he assured her and looked at the elders and then at the Lightning Dragon. "You dragons are very blind to see what we try to do. We didn't attack you, nor harm or injure any of you, nor did my scythe reap one of your souls! We show you what we are capable of if you do not accept us as your lords and masters!" Death frowned and walked over to Grothem. "And If it is necessary to secure peace in our order, then we will wipe off every dragon from the face of the planet!" He looked at the dragon and his horn glowed black. Death had placed a painful curse on the Lightning Dragon, which is now feeling like millions of daggers were piercing it from the inside. "I do not care about what would happen! I am Death! I will be the master of Life, and once Equestria is mine as well, All will bow before me!" he turned to Grotham and frowned. "And you will be nothing but dust and bones if you do not yield now! All of you!" His blood red eyes looked among the other dragons. "I am only kind to those that are with me and are my friends! But towards my enemies, I will pour my wrath upon them all! Now are you with me or against me?" he asked, staring at Grotham.

His sisters, pestilence and Famine looked at each other concerned about leaving them out from the last part.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Loktear followed War and growled deeply, " War will the master be upset i did not have him?" He flew right beside War so many questions in his mind and he couldn't even ask them.

Grotham growled deeply before sighing he knew he had been beat, "Death you are a worthy demigod for leadership but can you really lead a world that needs you to be able to reap souls? Are you sure you want to stop all dieing and sickness, when it is the essentials in life. War, death famine plagues. These are things that give us the will to survive, to lead and expose yourselves to millions of creatures dont you think doubt would ensue. I question not your abilities or powers but i question the reasoning behind this. Why do you want to rule? Are you certain that the gods will not try to stop you? Do you believe that the gods will not notice the change in the world. What would happen if the gods decided you were not needed, what im trying to say is give us time to think. Think about your proposal and we will get back to you on that. We are a proud race and therefore require time to think things over even if we die." Grotham turned from the ponies and his scales reflected much like jade emeralds in the sunlight.

Seranip looked at her father and put a claw up to her chin wondering if Death would understand what he said because she had no clue what was being said. She stood up and walked to the cave entrance, "Excuse me please I have a lot to think about right now." She said as she left heading outside flying to the top of the underground tunnels which lead outside into the sunlight. So much to think about and yet it was difficult knowing her mate was alive after so many centuries of being gone. She didn't know what to do.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down watched Fluttershy and Angel apply the salve to Breyvor for only a few seconds before deciding that he had better things to attend to; the Red and Black Unicorn. He thought a moment about the best way to come at the pony. Attack? Calling out. Maybe a tornado to bounce him amongst the trees? Whatever he did, he wanted to keep this tough looking Unicorn away from Breyvor.

Down walked past Moondancer and straight towards the partially hidden pony, telling her in passing, You were followed. A few steps past her he opened his wings and burst into a low flight, flying a bit off to the side so that he was now 90 degrees from where he started, in respect to the Red and Black pony. He landed in plain view of the pony, not more than 30 feet away.

He lowered his head like he was ready for any coming fight. what's your business, here? he demanded, looking right at the pony's eyes.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia looked back at Noble. He had been silent for a bit. Perhaps her digression to Ragnarok had given him the impression that she wasn't listening. But she was to dismiss this possible impression.

Commander Oath, I would like you to tell me of your confrontation with Silent Blade. There was a time lapse and she didn't know why. In fact, Silent didn't seem to know why either. But she needed to shine light on the truth.

rokuken

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Noble Oath

Noble steped up and spoke in the manner of a trained soilder." Ma'am. While the fualse Nightmare moon was attacking I fought off some of her shadowbolts. With the magic of the Moonlight Blade I was able to dispell the effects of the mind controll over my fellow guardsponys. Then I saw This Ninpony attacking the uneffected guards. I fought him and.. well.." he looked for the words for it." I belive I was myself was effected by some force of magic.. I was in Armor that I did not reconised and I felt as if my attacks where being guided by the blade it's self..." he sighed." It happened affter I thought of Crystal Ma'am." He said hopeing it would not let the older princess think Ill of him.

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× SubHoofer׺°”˜`”°º×

"Once more into the fray..."

With: Down
Strength: 80%- getting tired

☆═━┈┈━═☆

There was a sudden commotion in front of Subs as a orange Pegasus landed in front of him. The Pegasus immediately started questioning Subs about his business in Everfree, which Subs found odd as there was no ownership royal or not over the area. Everfree, like the oceans, was accepted as general property. Anyone could live there, but no one could own land. After thinking about this moment, Subs prepared a witty retort. "Last time I checked," he said coming to his hooves. "I don't need a reason to be in Everfree. And even if I had one, I wouldn't tell you." he said flatly. Kicking out a section of dirt behind him with his leg, he grounded himself for a bass blast. "So are we gonna have a problem, buddy?" he asked cocking his head to the side. The Pegasus looked tough. Maybe he was ex-guard?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know."

OOC: sorry for the shitty post : long day at school.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Death nodded. "Yes. I can. I will take the responsibilities of a leader and the reaper of souls. I will only reap those that fate ends. Every magical being will not be able to use magic to elongate their lives, and when their time is up, then they will die, no matter what sort of youth-enhansing or healing magic they use. This world is full of those that are supposed to be dead, but they always cheat me! Well no longer will they! This world to become much better as it was meant to be... As for your time to think, well, I will allow it.... You will have thirty minutes." He and his sisters then disappeared, but they were still there, watching them and listening to what they will talk of.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
The black and red pony held his ground. He asked Down if there would be a problem. Well, that depends, buddy, Down said, spreading his wings. He didn't even notice them spread; a Pegasus' wings opening before a fight was as natural a response as was the fur on a cat's back standing up before a fight. Why did you follow Moondancer? And what do you want with my friend, Breyvor? Down continued staring the Unicorn in the eyes as he spoke. He also kicked dirt behind him, stamping his hoof on the ground before each kick.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia's mind was working hard. But why would Silent Blade attack my guardsponies? He is observant enough to see through magical possession. But there were two witnesses to his attack of guardsponies. The only hole was the time lapse reported by Silent. Could it be a ruse? But Noble had mentioned mind control, could it have been that which caused the lapse in memory? She finally spoke to Noble, hoping for find the solution she had been missing. Noble, how did you finish your battle with Silent Blade?

JoltSpeed's Wife

Kawaii Player

10,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ain't No Party Like a Pinkie Pie Party!

Pinkie Pie woke up this morning and yawned. She threw off the covers and looked outside her window of sugar cube corners. She noticed it was nightmare in ponyville, She giggled and yawned."Googly Gee! I must have took a long nap" Pinkie Pie went to brush her teeth and took a bath and noticed Gummy swimming in her tub. She giggled "Oh Gummy! Say you know! Why don't we go visit Fluttershy today,throw pranks with Rainbow Dash. It will be great!" She giggled and noticed Gummy nibbling on her tail. She gets out of the tub and shakes her wet hair and giggles at how curly her tail and mane get. She bounces downstairs and says good morning to Mr.Cake,Mrs.Cake and plays with Pound and Carrot Cake. She grabs a strawberry cupcake,throws it up in the air andit landed on her tongue. Licks her lips in satisfaction, She grabs her bag, puts gummy in her bag."I'm going out!" She yells and bounces outside. She looks at gummy and smiles "Lets go see Fluttershy!" She bounces to Fluttershy house and knocks on her door. "Oh Fluttershy, You in there?!" She puts her ear to the door and noticed that it was quiet in her house. Pinkie Pie Gasped "I hope Fluttershy is okay. I hope she wasn't Flutternapped" Pinkie laughed at her own joke and decided to bounce to the back of Fluttershy's cottage and check if she wasn't sleeping. "I guess Fluttershy went out, huh Gummy?" Gummy just blink and Pinkie nodded. Bouncing away She decided to go back to the town square of ponyville.

Come on Every Pony, Smile, Smile, Smile

User Image

(OOC: I edited the post. ^_^ wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out