Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Peace must be maintained...

Peace showed no reaction from the change in scenery. She also found a tree to sit under, and when she did She looked around, her sharp eyes looking critically for anything wrong or out of place. Then she closed her eyes, as if to doze off. In fact, she was stretching out her feelings, so that she could sense if anything was out of place. After a few moments, she was satisfied. Now she needed to determine how much she could act out. As she was now "hanging out" with her siblings, she could let down her mane to a degree. It would be improper to keep herself stiff, but loosening up too much would be equally improper. One question did weigh on her mind though. She we allow ourselves to be seen by the other ponies here? Or should we remain hidden from them. She had not made herself visible as of yet.

The cost is irrelevant.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down flew into Ponyville, streaking across the sky. He looked around and saw various ponies; Mayor Mare, Lyra Heartstrings, Golden Harvest... but where the hell was Fluttershy? Everypony had calmed down, that was good at least.

Then he remembered that she lived on the outskirts of the town, near the Everfree Forest... Crap I flew over it already! Down said, whipping around and attracting a moment's glance from Sassaflash. He saw a lone hill-looking house near the forest. Figuring it was the place, he landed at her door and knocked hastily.

Fluttershy! Please come out! I need to talk to you.... please.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
It was a bird who answered the door, "Fluttershy not here! Come back!' It shouted throughn the door apparently Fluttershy wasn't home, but she would be back apparently. Though she was already on her way home in fact she was walking up the hill with mr bunny holding two grass and tea leaf shakes. She had the biggest smile on her face as she walked "Oh Mr Bunny that was delightful I love that place." She said as she walked up to the house unaware of Down. She opened her eyes to unlock her door and she noticed Down standing there, "Oh why hello...can I help you?" She asked with uncertainty as she slowly and shyly talked to Down.

Fashionable Genius

This was always the worst part. There wasn't a single thing about material retrieval that Circuit Shine found enjoyable. Nevertheless, it was a vital part of his job. None of the interns at Canterlot University was up for the job; Quantum Flux was somehow allergic to every type of pollen known to ponykind, and Glowing Proof probably couldn't tell the difference between a flowering griffin's kiss and poison joke. They were good colts, but not yet capable outside of the lab, and that left Circuit with this obnoxious job.

"Ponies aren't meant to live in forests," he muttered to himself as he looked at the darkened edge of the Everfree Forest. "If they were, we wouldn't have invented 'inside'." He sighed dramatically as he latched on the cart that his portable lab and camping gear were on, annoyed that the chemical he was here for had to be made from a plant that could only be found in this forest at night. I really need to find a way to synthesize this stuff.

He began toward the tree line, his heart thumping in his chest. He was well enough versed about and prepared to escape from anything this forest could throw at him, but that didn't change the fact that he was still going into the Everfree forest. At dusk. And he planned to stay for a day or two. He was supposed to be in a lab. That was where he was at his prime. But he gritted his teeth and stepped into the forest.After a few uneventful hours of hiking, he found a small clearing with a few patches of firelettuce, the plant he was looking for. There wasn't nearly enough for him to be able to get home tonight, but it was certainly a good start. He set up camp, and carefully began harvesting the volatile roots. He had kept his pace pretty well until he heard it. It was loud, he didn't know what it was, and it was coming right for him.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Aqiri: the Rebal Queen

A zepplin hovers closer to Canterlot but instead of it's bright purple and yellow colors it is patched with black and greens. After it came to a stop outside the castle gates three dark figures flew down slowly twords the gates. The guards there tense up and ready their spears as they approched. The tallest one tapped one of the smaller ones. "Ok boys, just how we rehursed." This got the two guards to raise an eyebrow at the strangers. The trio threw off their cloaks reveling them selves as changelings, as the two played a upbeat durge. " Oh Haii! Aqiri here," she waves errectly to the guards." but you ponys mustn't fear. I can in aid with your own plight." She said walking past them leaveing them dumbfounded." For you see I'm not my mother, and I promise I won't be a bother and I only came to do what is right." Aqiri gets lots of scared and confused looks from the ponys of canterlot as she dances through the streets. as she gets close to the castle she reaches the end of her song." And so here I've come to see. If your two sister queens . I may stay here for my aid. So please good ponys don't bring out the raid.." she lowered her voice to a deep baratone for the grand finish. Panting hard she stood up and went to her drones." Well I think that was good perfomance. 46, I think you where a tad sour during the bridge...and 31 you where marvalious with the bugalhorn just stallar." She smiles at her emotionlass drones.

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× SubHoofer׺°”˜`”°º×

"Once more into the fray..."

With: No Pony
Strength: 80%- getting tired

☆═━┈┈━═☆

There was no longer any point for Subs in trying to hide in the city, as the guards would undoubtedly find him. His only option as he saw it was to take a dash for Everfree forest where the guards would be wary to follow. Everfree had never been his favorite place- but it had been the safest from law enforcement. After breaching the city walls, Subs finished off his his mad dash with a dive into the brush. The guards didn't care to follow him as far as the treeline, but they did stop outside the city walls and look around for a second. Seeing no trace of the mischievous Zebracorn, they turned back. Iron Saddle emerged shortly thereafter, and unlike the guards charged for the treeline to find Subs. Panicking, Subs turned and ran further into the brush. After roughly 10 minutes of running, and a couple miles into the forest, Subs no longer had any cognizant understanding of where he was. The trees were much too high to see where canterlot was, so he couldn't use that as a point of reference to find his way back to Ponyville where he was safe. However what appeared to be a break in the tree cover caught his attention, and he walked towards it. The brush was much to thick to see what was on the ground level of the clearing, but it was evident from the voices that someone was there. Creeping up in the bushes, Subs peered into the field. Subs couldn't believe his eyes- in the field were two dragons and two ponies. Fearing detection, Subs lied down on the ground to minimize his visibility.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know."

OOC: Subs is pretty visible despite his best efforts...XD

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down jumped when a bird squawked at him through the door. It squawked loudly for just a moment and then it was silent. He wasn't sure what to think of the situation; was this a joke she played on uninvited visitors? Or did she have a vicious attack bird? Either way, he didn't have time for it. He was about to look for a window to look into her cottage through when a meek voice from behind reached his ears. Delicate as it was, it still surprised him, and he jerked around to see a fair mare with a golden coat and light purple hair. Fluttershy! She seemed very shy, but he was in a hurry. Fluttershy! Hello, he said, taking a step forward. I'm sorry for coming without notice, but my friend, Breyvor, has terrible wounds. I hear you are very good with animals, and he is in an animal state. Please, can you help him? I'll pay you whatever you want, just name your price or favor, but please help him.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hyther looked around hearing twigs snap she looked up to see moondancer and she jumped forth. "Who be ye pony?" She said with hostility not remembering moondancer from before. She looked around again and growled in the direction of Subhoofer, "Come out at once I.am forbidden from harming ponies." She turned.her attention back to moondancer "You seem familiar..." she scrutinizingly looked at moondancer.

Breyvor heard his rider and groaned with absolute happiness "Oondancer forgive i appearnce i am not well." He said as he listened to her words with nothing much else to say ue closed his eyes to rest.

Fluttershy hid behind her mane and backed up a bit wjen he started.to nearly shout, "what kind of friend? Who is Breyvor?" She said very quietly not liking loud noisss too much, she listened when Down said animal state "What exactly is your friend? There is a limit to how much i can do with an animal." She said rather confidently in herself.

((Sorry its crap im using my phone.))

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down took another step forward when Fluttershy backed away, but he immediately took it back and winced as if in pain. I'm scaring her! I won't help Breyvor if I run her off. He breathed deep to steady himself. It's just another tornado, it's just another tornado... he repeated in his mind.

His wings flapped a couple of times, and he felt a small boast to his courage. I'm sorry that I scared you, he said in a softer tone, but just as fast. I'm just worried about my friend. Breyvor is a good friend; so good in fact that he is royal liaison to Princess Celestia from the Eastern Dragon kingdoms. I don't know what happened to him, but he is in bad shape. He is suffering from something called feralism right now too, something affecting the mind, and with you being so good with animals, you might be able to snap him out of it. Twilight Sparkle is supposed to be getting doctors from the Ponyville hospital, ones that have worked with Spike before, but if he is feral, they won't be able to help him.

He lowered his head a little, but it might seem like he was preparing to beg from the expression on his face, one of frantic worry. Please, help him. He is a wonderful friend, I don't know what I'd do it I lost him. I don't know what Equestria would do.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Fluttershy looked at Down and set mr bunny on the ground, "I had heard of a liaison to that region but i never heard the name. If he is royal liaison to celestia then i shall help. Though if he is afflicted of the mind i may not be able to do much." She flapped her wings floating in the air, "Take me to the dragon." She said with a shakey voice the last time she saw a dragon and not just the two who fought in her yard, was when she gained the courage with the others to give a sleeping dragon a good talking to. Never though had she tried to bring one to its senses but there was a first time for everything.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
As the Undead Army approached the Dragon Colony, The three Horses of the Apocalypse went ahead. The colony seemed to be doing fine after recovering from the battles with Ethrios not too long ago, but they weren't going to go lightly upon these great reptiles. Pestilence was the first to go, bringing a quick plague to the dragons and getting them awfully sick. They had gone to their healer to answers, but no matter what their healer could do, the illness would not leave! Pestilence giggled and Famine was next to appear. She had used her magic to have them hunger and soon released them to their instincts and they had started to eat and eat and eat whatever food they have! It was only a matter of hours until there was nothing left to eat and soon, as War approaches, they all started to fight each other! War wouldn't allow them to kill themselves off though, so though there is much fighting and hurting! Everything was turning into chaos...

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Teller Script

Teller put all the mess away." I'm going home now.. please close up when your finished." He said as he put on his cloke." I'm takeing the next few days off, personal reasons please have the libary in one peace when I return.." he walked off with his hood drawn walking into down town canterlot to his home. He locked the door and went to his kitchean. A bottle of "berry punch" was chilled in his bear fridge. He navigated around the redicuious stacks of books that covered his floor space because all possible shalves where taken by older tomes. In his closet, he pulled out a small box and pulled out several pictures the first was three young ponys Teller, Noble, and a black and yellow mane pegasis filly. Then another the trio older Noble in a training uniform Teller jumping for joy with his actceptance letter to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns.
Teller and the pegasis alone on a hillside on a cloudy night with a hole punched out in the clouds showing the moon. And the last, was Noble and teller standing infront of a gravestone marked "Rainy Dayz."
Teller levitated the box to his coutch and layed down as he took a sip from the bottle." Rainy..I miss you so much.." his eyes watter as he shuts them hard trying to keep away the pain of love.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Dragon Colony elders

The elders were hard pressed with the apocalypse ponies running amuck in the colony, they gathered in their chambers and began to discuss the situation, "We are in danger! The lives of our children must be saved! Grotham what say you? Where is your leadership in all of this!" The small elder shouted at grotham for not seeing this ahead of time.

Grotham looked at the elder and harumphed, "These are nearly godlike ponies we cannot possibly hope to drive them off even if it is Loktear leading the army it is of their will and he is not right. We need something stronger and the ancient one is dead." He said looking at his daughter who had recenty returned from her search she stared at the ground.

Seranip stared at the ground and sighed, "Loktear is my son if only his father were here he would know what to do." She said with solemn distraught as tears appeared on her eyes.

The elders looked at eachother, before they all spoke up in unison, "Fein is gone Seranip there is nothing he can do, and if he were here.."
"It would only have to be a matter of time before he could inform the princess of the west..."
"To our dismay and distraught.."
"Fein would be proud of you my daughter he would see how far you have come in these years and centuries. Be not sad my youngling be happy, but we must do something, we will die if we dont." The elders all agreed on that notion and sought to forming a plan.

Fein Griutim

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/bondfan20052000/Feingriutim.jpg

There was a loud screeching noise and a golden streak of light that crossed the sky through the undead army, the screeching then turned to roar of blood and menace, as bones fell from the sky, "Die! You shall not hurt thy family! Thou shalt feel the anger of the Eastern Dragons!" Fein shoutedd as he continued to streak through the army shoouting and ripping bones from undead after undead. He stopped and looked at the one leading it, his son Loktear, "Loktear! Thou hast let me down protet the colony you were to do! Yet here you are trying to destroy it!" Fain bolted off in a flash of golden light heading west towards the region of Canterlot and everfree he was going to go to the old castle grounds in search of the princesses. He was flying faster than any dragon even his own daughter couldn't match the speed he was going, he had of course been gone too long. and now it was time to return. Sending out signals of pictures from what he just saw to any one who would still be alive that knew of him Elyra he got no response, Terias no response, Hereset no response, he kept it up searching for someone who would at least try to help them. He could feel the burning sensation of fire balls on his back as Loktear was following behind him trying to get rid of him.

Loktear growled angrily at his father and followed him in pursuit a red streak across the sky following the gold trail left behind, "You abandoned us and now you show yourself! It is too late old man you will lose your life and this world!" He roared in anger and fire balls shot forth at Feins back landing here and there trying to knock him off balance.

((Fein is in the room!))

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
As the Horses stood among them, they all stopped and their magic ceased and they bowed as a shadowy figure appeared in front of them. The shadow then took matter and the White Alicorn stood among them. Death looked around, his scythe in hoof and shining within the sun. Looking around, his blood-red eyes stared around at the recovering dragons. The Alicorn then started down a direction. He looked up at the sky to see the large dragon attacking his undead army, and Loktear in pursuit. "War. Help him in his fight against his father..." The pegasus nodded and jumped up into the air to fly up into the air to meet the young dragon. His eyes glowed a golden color and Loktears flames grew hotter and much more powerful than before! While they were fighting, Death turned to his sisters. "Come with me." and they nodded and followed their brother.

Whiel the Dragon Colony Elders were plotting, the area around them suddenly grew chillingly cold. Death, Famine, and Pestilence have approached the elders. "Do not think you can try to do anything against us... For we are unmatched by the likes of you. If you do not know who we already are, then you do know what we are capable of... Allow us to introduce ourselves to you; I am Death... My sisters here are Pestilence and Famine, and my brother, War, will have Fein be brought to the ground defeated by his only son, Loktear..." The alicorn stomped his hood and grinned deviously. "But we do not wish to bring chaos among you... For we wish to bring peace to all to the world under our rule."

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down beamed and flapped his wings to hover a moment. He had to stop himself from embracing her. With a deliberately calm voice, he said, Thank you, so much. Then he flew over the forest, just over the canopy. When he saw the lake and his company, he dived and landed out of range from the dragon's claws.

He turned to Fluttershy. Now was the time to tell her about feralism. Okay, so, his feralism. From what I've gathered from the blue dragon, his sister, feralism is a disease of the mind. It takes effect when they taste or smell pony blood. It is always there, but they usually keep it in check. It gets out of hoof easier when they are weakened, and he is beat up pretty bad. We don't know how to bring him to his senses, but we hope you will know some way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff