Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia nodded calmly to Ragarok, wanting to settle the matter quickly with her. She had a potential traitor on her hooves, and it could be the assassin. My student is Twilight Sparkle. I needn't boast of her magical abilities. I'll let her speak for herself. She was in the dust cloud when I saw her last, heading through the Everfree Forest with a few companions. Please state what you have come to tell me, Ragnarok, I am busy with a grave matter concerning the security of Equestria.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Ragnarok The Archmare
Mood: Somewhat Awake
Thoughts: Be Careful
Crush: No pony

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Ragnarok nodded her head, she shifted her gaze from left to right, now anypony who did this would either have to be insane or paranoid. the archmare was paranoid, but that same paranoia is what cause her to get her cutie mark. How that fit in with magic, well that was a story for another day. But anypony who knew the archmare also known as Ragnarok, her paranoia was harmless. "Here" The archmare slowly and quietly hoofed the book to Celestia, the white hair alicorn didn't want any other pony getting a hold of this info. She careful leaned forward until her mouth was right next to the sun pony's ear. She then quietly whispered. "Be careful, I no longer believe the Apocalypse ponies and utopia ponies are a old mare's tale"

Ragnarok leaned back and nodded her head and stepped backwards a few steps. Blue flames covered then covered her entire body. Before anything could be said the archmare had shifted her form into a sphere of blue light shuddered in blue fire. The sphere then disappeared. Using her powerful alicorn magic the arhcmare travel to the everfree forest with little to no effort, it then burst apart and formed into Ragnarok, once thing left to do. The archmare called out to twilight sparkles. If you can hear my twilight, I need to talk you. Your teacher said I should talk to you She didn't even bother to say her name, the archmare knew twilight was a big enough magic fanatic to know the archmare's voice when she heard it.

Ragnarok was famous, among a large group of ponies, mainly from the magic schools in canterlot. if you ever went to one of the magic school is canterlot, every now and again, if you were lucky ponies would speak about how Ragnarok learned to completely understand pony magic, but at a great cost. most believe she lost her eye because if it. other say she's actually from the royal family and other say, she's just that good. No pony knows and no pony must ever learn. No pony should learn to fully understand pony magic or any kind of magic
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

OOC: if you get the reference you are both awesome and very sad. if someone get it, i'll explain why

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor groaned he did not want to to be left alone, "pease oh ore own pease. I caht take ahy ore shshraveling, eed rest. Pease hold my head hurts so much." Breyvor's labored breathing turned into bouts of pain as he tried to relax his muscles so they wouldnt hurt as much.

Chatty Explorer

User ImageDreamcatcher

It was obvious now from Subhoofer's reaction that these ponies were bad news. Is Subs a criminal? Or a falsely accused pony being harassed by a corrupt security force? Laura knew there was little she could do to get herself off the hook but she had to try as best as she could to stay neutral. When the rebellious unicorn started charging his magic beam, Laura feared the worst. "Wha-what are you doing!?" She stammered, walking backwards and ruffling her wings anxiously. The laser hit the center guard and created a flash of light and a cloud of smoke, a convenient distraction for the both of them to get away. Subs started galloping down the street in the general direction of what was assumed to be the Everfree Forest. Laura coughed as the smoke started to clear and then looked at the guards. "For the record, I don't know that rogue unicorn. He just came out of nowhere! I'm getting out of here." The alicorn jumped up, ascended into the sky and started flying in the opposite direction of the red zebracorn, in an attempt to make herself less like a suspect and more like a scared bystander. The best thing to do was to probably keep flying and stay away from that pony if she wanted to get off the cops' radar. No doubt he would loathe her for doing that but right now it's better to be safe than sorry. As she flew through the clouded night sky, Laura decided to make her way towards Ponyville and find a spot to rest and sort out her thoughts before planning.

When she reached the town, she landed slowly on the street, folded her wings and trotted over near the front steps of a shop to sit down. Next to the shop she noticed a vacant lot with a big haystack in it. She was so tired her first instinct was to walk over there and plop herself on top of it. It wasn't exactly a bed, but it was close enough. She marched on the haystack, fluffing it out with her hooves, turned around and curled up into a sad little ball of pink and green. The neon alicorn yawned and refused to move another muscle. Perhaps tomorrow she would fly to the forest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Explorer of Space ~ Master of Dreams

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down heard Breyvor's beseeching, and he gnashed his teeth, both with effort and to keep from talking. They were so close to the lakeside. Soon, very soon, Breyvor would find his coveted rest. And Down would do what he could to make him comfortable.... within reason that is.

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Monochromagia

Oh? Do you require something from me?

╔══════════════╗

Mono's wings flapped once as he was lifted, shock crossing his face. He hadn't seen or felt that coming, so naturally he had panicked a bit. He presses his hooves firmly into the soil, the turns around, having left and imprint so he could find the direction again. He looked in the direction of the pony that spoke. "What brings you and the others out here? To the Everfree I mean. I figured most ponies feared the woods due to the rumors and animals within." He asks in an odd way, blind orbs gazing in his direction. For a moment, he looked dead at Ghost, he felt her there, but could not hear or see her. A perk of having extended senses due to his blindness, and he smiled softly in the filly's direction.

(Dunno if I crossed a line by "seeing" Ghost, If I did lemme know and Ill edit.)

╚══════════════╝

Then allow me to show you just what I can do.

Friendly Gaian

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ghost Sight was about to reply back to the blind pony, but Obscuritas beat him to it. When Mono said that most ponies were afraid of the forest, he tilted his head. "Then why you here? It not safe for pony who not see." He said. Then he looked to Ghost and smiled. He, too, was told that those who have no sight can sence things that are not physically there.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Somewhat Interested
Thoughts: My new home

User Image
User Image
Obscuritas looked at Mono, his question was valid. "This is my new home. Best for me to stay away from all other ponies" From what the dark pony knew, there should have been some monsters in the forest, but so far he hadn't seen a single one.I guess I won't have to bother with the monsters, they seem to fear me as well

Ghost hovered backwards a little bit. "So you can see me, but can you hear me" The lost soul floated down to the ground and closed her wings. "Hello, can you hear me, I know you can see me" She put her hoof up to her mouth and whistled a very annoying tune.

Ghost
Mood: A Little Happy
Thoughts: Can you hear me?

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hyther lokked at her brother and her expression was sad she didnt want to lose her only brother left in her life "Breyvor please dont talk like that...you'll be just fine i promise were going to get ypu help and you'll be fine your still young so dont ever...please breyvor.." Hyther stared at him and began to pull on the ropes again dragging him slowly to the spot with the lake tears running down her face she wasn't going to let him be alone and she was going to make him comfortable. As comfortable as she could she wasnt going to lose him to something stupid as feralism and injuries. "Down i want you to fly to canterlot get the princess or eben luna someone with strong healing magic please all of you go I have my brother." She wasn't demanding she was pleading the tone of her voice showed it as well as the tears that rolled andvanished before falling.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Loktear followed orders and flew all over taking down and gaining allies for his.master so far he had killed only the fairies of the east who were sworn to good magic. Now he was heading for his homeland the nest would be an.open target and nothing would stand in his way to get to the elders and force them to join or they would all die. Loktear was having such fun in turning everyone in his way to his masters side. Though the dragons would be a little difficult since they were strong in numbers and wat numbers there were in the colony enough dragons to make an entire batallion look small. "Undead hounds of our masters magic thos day will be a great foothold in the days tk come for world domination. Our master will be pleased!" He shouted at the army as they began their approach to the colony.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
XxEchoingSilencexX

Down and company had finally arrived at the lake side. The sole Pegasus slipped out of his reigns as Hyther spoke. Under normal circumstances, Princess Celestia or Princess Luna would be wonderful choices for this.

I would love to Hyther, but I'm not sure Princess Celestia or Luna are capable of such a healing spell right now. Princess Celestia is still exhausted from battling Evil, and I think Princess Luna is even more beat from defeating Nightmare Moon. But if you will take care of Breyvor, I will fly to Ponyville and get Fluttershy. I've heard that she is excellent with animals, not that my friend here is an animal, but she might be able to break through that feralism. At the very least, she can help heal him.

He took quick inventory of Breyvor's wounds and then turned to the two Unicorns. Twilight, Bonfire, while I am getting Fluttershy, can you two get the doctors that have treated Spike before, as planned? If they agreed, Down would immediately thank them and fly off.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Life, The Utopia Pony Of Life
Mood: Relaxed
Thoughts: If you please
Location: Alternate Equestria (Everfree Forest: Old Royal Castle - Royal Main Room )

User Image
Life nodded her head, she looked at her two brothers, Health and Abudance. "I see you two have problem with going to Manehatten, alright then" The grey alicorn stood in front of her siblings, she spread open her wings. "Shall we be off" It was no surprise neither of her brother suggested a area to go, it always seemed like the four ponies either went to where she wanted to go or if Life agreed with Peace, they go where she wanted to go. It seemed like Abundance was too afraid to suggest a area and Health didn't really care where they went, just as long as they were together.

A divine white light shinned from Light's horn and wings, as the light hit her siblings it would give the feeling of comfort and hopefully enough to Abundance for what she was about to do. "To Manehatten" A flash of white came from the grey alicorn and in a flash all four ponies were in Manehatten's park. "We're here, is everypony OK" She hoped the light her light gave off was acted as a warming enough embrace to make up for the instant change of scenery. She looked at Abudance and smiled. "Once you are ready, if you would be so kind, some vegetable and fruit would be nice to eat"

Life walked over to a tree and sat down under the shade, she smiled at her siblings. It was good to be able to be with her siblings. Finally she could relax and have some fun.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor groaned deeply in pain and looked around the clearing was beautiful he didn't understand why ponies were afraid of this forest. He sighed and a tear ran down his face as he fought back hard against the instincts that were trying to surface forth he hurt a lot, "Find whomever and pease don't weave me awone..." He looked at his sister who got comfy beside him he knew she wasn't going to leave him but still he feared she would go away. Slowly he closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ( 奉神者xx██ :xxFENG SHEN ZHE )
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx✪ ( 奉神者xx██ : xxFENG SHEN ZHE )ONE WHO SERVES GOD
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx►► QILIN ⋮↴ LEGENDARY PROTECTOR OF EVERFREE FOREST

xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ LOCATION Everfree Forest clearing
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ COMPANY Breyvor, Hyther, Down, Twilight
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ OOC Bleh post, no idea what to write.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The trek towards the lake in Everfree Forest was long and arduous. It seemed to Feng that it had been an eternity since they had started dragging the bound dragon towards Canterlot, and by now Feng’s neck was starting to ache from pushing. Since he was behind the dragon, he could not see clearly what was in front of him. It was not until Down’s shout of arrival caught his attention, making him raise his stiff neck to look up at the forest that is his home. Finally he was back to where he belonged, the place that has been under his protection for the last three hundred years. The pegasus flew off in the direction of Ponyville to look for somepony called “Fluttershy”, which Feng had no idea who this pony is. The pegasus commanded the two unicorns to look for doctors in Canterlot, which left Feng alone with the two dragons. Seeing the big red dragon lay down to make himself more comfortable, albeit the state of his injuries, Feng followed suit and trotted to an unoccupied spot by the lake. The smaller blue dragon was also there, and at the moment Feng did not fancy going anywhere near her, for fear that she would decide to treat him like a cute little stuffed toy again. The qilin went and laid down on a comfortable mossy spot by the lake, letting the gentle waves wash over his tired limbs. ”Where are the other dragons?” He gruffly asked the blue dragon (Hyther), seeing as the sky seemed to be filled with dragons during the battle but they suddenly vanished.

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moondancer plodded slowly through the trees, her head low and hooves dragging along the earth. Exhaustion weighed down on her, but she would not rest. She dared not. The creatures of this forest gave her no peace. They followed her always, cackling and darting through her vision. Vague shapes, flashes of scales, sharp horns and eyes always turned upon her. Always watching. She did not trust them. Could not. So she carried on. Her belly ached with hunger, her frail form growing frailer. She dared not stop to eat, for fear that one small morsel of food from this place would be her last. Soon, the trees thinned and she found herself beside a lake. She halted, gazing at the calm surface of the water for some time before coming to notice the small group by the water. Two large dragons and a pony. Her eyes widened as they fell upon the larger dragon. She knew that form, that red coloring, that voice rumbling distantly. She approached the group hesitantly, her own predicament presently forgotten. She drew near to the bound dragon and spoke with a timid voice, hoarse from disuse. "Breyvor? Breyvor, is that you? Truly?" Her gaze ghosted over his wounds, her heart sinking. "Good heavens, what happened to you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff