Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Down smiled at Sunrise, genuinely happy that she felt better. It is okay, he said and nuzzled her delicately. He had finally grown accustomed to her, and he was opening up more. He nodded when Sunrise offered the strawberry; he hadn't noticed how hungry he was. He savored it in a very uncharacteristic way. He took is usual tiny bites, but held them on this tongue inside his closed mouth. They were much more filling that way, he thought.

Hehe, looks like you have a little on your cheek there. He wiped her cheek with his wing and then hugged her again. So, where do we begin?

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Doctor Club Blackcrest

Club sighed reading Archives words. "Yeah I remember her...so something tells me getting her help would be abit difficult in the time limit we have." Club pressed her hoof to her chin again thinking desperately hard to come up with something she had or could do to fix this. "It is unfortunate that digistruct matrix I had a theory on never came to pass or we may have been able to draw her from you and force her into her own body but there is the risk it may just make a clone of her which would only make more problems." Club simply let out another sigh staring some spot on the ceiling before her eyebrow raised and she cocked her head to Archive "So how did this happen anyway?" Club asked realizing she hadn't asked yet.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia nodded to Luna when she said she had to attend to something. Then she turned to Sunshine Trawter and smiled. Her voice was nearly monotone with exhaustion. Sunshine, it is so good to see you again. I'm glad that Manehatten is safe. This destruction was caused by a monster called the Black Apparition; it used its deceptive mind-control to cause a dragon named Breyvor to attack the city. And then it caused the citizens to riot. Just recently Evil rose up and we were attacked by legions of demons. All this has resulted in the razing of Canterlot, I'm afraid. But Princess Luna teleported most ponies out of the city and to safety. For that I am thankful. And for you, Sunshine. She touched Sunshine softly on the leg, her smile weak.

Then the knock came on the door. She closed her eyes. She desperately wanted sleep, but at the same time, she had to see Xenith; she had invited him after all. For a moment she considered asking Sunshine to powder her nose, but dismissed the thought when she hoped that directly after seeing Xenith she'd be allowed some rest. Show him.

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Xenith

Xenith limped behind a guard finaly patched up the Zebra was now covered in black, white, and green stripes. Ounce the doors opened Xenith bowed onto his front knee and lifted himself up." Sorry to have ruined your night, but your guards found me after I broke your window during my failed flight. " he scratched the back of his head with his hoof and pulled off his necklace. And his cloke changed back, albeit, ripped to shreads." I did what I could during the fight, but I incounterd aalicorn of white. Samael was his name he said, as he walks around with the bones of the dead."

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Archive(Possessed by Nightmare Moon)
Mood: Stressed Sleeping
Thoughts: Let's just talk Zzzzz
Crush: No pony

Obscuritas
Mood: Sleepy
Thoughts: So it begins
Location: Non Existentia Castle Family Vault Main Room(Turned into a big beautiful meadow)
Crush: I have no time for something that trivial

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Dark essence appeared around Luna and before she knew it she was back in Non Existentia Castle Family Vault Main Room, this time it was a beautiful meadow. A dark pony walked over to the princess. "So it begins, you might be wondering who am I or more important, what I am. Do well in your training and you'll find out, just call me Obscuritas"

Archive put her right hoof on her forehead and sighed, it was too painful to try to remember who it happened, she just wrote down her thoughts. I can't remember how, too painful to remember, I don't know what to do, could we please just talk about something else, like how is your pointless quest to fix your wings She hoofed the paper to Club, she always believed her quest to fix her wings was pointless. She didn't break her wings, her wings were weak when she was born.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image
User Image

Pegasus 『』 Sunshine Trawter

Sunshine took note of the princesses voice and the way she seemed to conduct herself. It was obvious fatigue was setting in. With a tiny sigh Sunshine listened to the generalized version of what had happened and hearing that Luna had teleported most people out safely eased her worries more than a little. She visibly relaxed and nodded, "Well, I am glad you are well then Princess. If there is anything I can do I'll be right here at your side."

She gave the Princess an affectionate nuzzle and before she could lead the ambassador in the guards did it for her so she moved and sat down obediently at the princesses side, there for anything she might need. For now she wouldn't interrupt the conversation between the two and just let her mind wander a bit to the devestated state of canterlot. She wasn't the princess or anything but she did genuinely care about the citizens and hoped that they were all safe.

She offered a respectful bow to the Zebra as she entered and spoke with the princess and then just listened and observed for now, content with her position and at least happy to be back in her home.

User Image

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
It seemed that the zebra was telling the truth after all. Midnight Katana ensured several guards were just outside the door in case anything went hairy. He trotted off towards the strategy room, where he hoped Ace would be. Although Ace and Noble were the first-in-command, Midnight was a close second. He took his job very seriously, and he had immense loyalty for each princess. He didn't get to see his family often, not wanting to leave his job for one second, but he was okay with that. Besides, they visited sometimes.

"Ace," he said as he opened the door to his chief's strategy room and flipped on a light. It appeared the stallion hadn't been in. It was up to himself now to determine what he should do. He decided to see how the relief was going - if cleanup of the city was being fruitful, and if the injure ponies were receiving treatment.

But upon arriving at the station where the relief had been taking place, he found it abandoned.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Princess Luna hadn't been expecting to be transported so quickly, so effortlessly. In a blink of an eye, she went from atop the bed in her room to the grass of a meadow. The babbling of a stream reached her ears along with the Voice's as he walked towards her. He seemed furrier than most, with more fluff on his cheeks than she'd seen on anypony. and he needed to see a dentist about that awkwardly shaped mouth, but she was grateful that he had at least tried to make himself presentable. She hated to imagine what he could have looked like when he wasn't a pony. And seeing the lethal-looking tip on his tail, she decided it would be best to kep these thoughts to herself.

"Obscuritas, I'm afraid I didn't bring you a shark plushie. I do hope you'll forgive me." she started, unsure of how to break the uneasiness she had started to feel.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Moonbliss stared at him, with a mixture of worry of disappointing him and trying to hide it. She had expected furniture, yes, but repairing the whole castle? That would take..so long. That wasn't even the worst problem though. "But Silk..I work with wood..not cobblestone..," she started, feeling not so good about this.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mood: Reluctant
Thoughts: I Had No Choice
Location: Non Existentia Castle Family Vault Main Room(Turned into a big beautiful meadow)
Crush: No pony

User Image
Obscuritas examined Luna as walked circles around her. "You can give it to me later, hmm, good, your body seems to be healthy enough to train" He stopped in front of the princess but made sure to keep his distance. "I will be training you in willpower and dark magic" Dark essence covered his tail.

Obscuritas looked at the ground, he raised his tail above his head, for a few minutes he just stood there looking at the ground.He then closed his eyes as he reluctantly to slashed the ground with his tail. "I have" He didn't seem happy with what he did. "Corrupted the meadow with pure dark essence. You have one hour before the meadow dies"

Obscuritas opened his eyes as he looked at all the wild life in the meadow. "You aren't allowed to use any of your magic, use your mind. Call the dark essence to you, make it your own. The dark essence corrupting the meadow will give you the power you need to learn dark magic" He sat down and sighed. "You have 2 hours to make this dark essence your own. Be warned, no matter what this will take at least a hour. force it and it will reject you, go too fast and it will reject you"

Obscuritas wasn't happy with what he did. "I'm sorry, I had to do this. You have to understand how important your success is. While your figuring out how to complete your willpower training, If you need any tips of clues just ask or we could just talk if you want to"

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Doctor Club Blackcrest

When Archive began to show some dicomfort Club moved over setting a hoof on her shoulder. When Archive gave her the paper Club read the note understanding Archives difficulty right away. "Well don't stress yourself for my sake and as for my research it is going well the new problem is my body mass to wing mass ratio I have developed a wing enhancement device they are a mechanical brace that helps with the strength of flaps but normal sized ones do not generate enough lift for me but the amount of parts required are to delicate for larger designs which just shake apart and could possibly hurt me I need a metal sturdy enough to hold the casing together without bends or breaks from the force of wind control." Club realized she was simply flying off with wild information and blushed abit. "Heh sorry I ramble abit...um can I get you something to drink?" She asked attempting to save face.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Archive(Possessed by Nightmare Moon)
Mood: Stressed Sleeping
Thoughts: Something to drink and eat would be nice Zzzzz
Crush: Warming up to Club, but nothing that could be considered a crush
User Image
Archive stepped back when Club touched her, but she still didn't feel comfortable being touched. She wrote down her thoughts in a attempt to draw her thoughts away from the pain Nightmare Moon was putting on her mind. Yes, a drink would be nice, doesn't matter what as long as it isn't carrot juice and I guess something to eat would also be nice She hoofed the paper to the orange haired mare.

Archive slowly walked over to the desk across from the bed. She sat down on the chair and examined Club's latest unfinished blue prints. So far the only thing drawn on it was a frame shaped like pegasus wing bones and a list of light weight metals.

Archive put her hoofs on her head and sighed, it was hard for her to focus on a empty stomach. I haven't eaten or have anything to drink in the past 48 hours Her stomach growled as she used what little focus she had on keeping control of her body.

User Image

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor listened and he pulled his head out of the building it was in, he looked at the pony and his eyes grew wide, "Why would she do that she could not have waited for me?" He put a finger up to his maw remembering something, "Where did I go again?" He listened to pony explain everything again and he looked the pony square in the eye holding it by the wings, "Where?" The pony smply pointed he had stopped the wings beating to him it sounded like a fly something very annoying. He set the pony down and cautiously made his way to the pony's pointing hoof. "Thank you." He said and the pony took off with speed towards Celestia resting place. "Hmmm...I wonder if she will like flowers.." He said and bent over a half broken flower cart picking up roses and tulips as well as violets and daffodils, he placed a shiny gold coin on the cart and walked off heading to Celestia. When he arrived though he realized he was still too big to enter a small ponies room. He tapped a guard on the shoulder outside and gave him the flowers with specific instructions, "For Princess Celestia." He said and the pony simply saluted and took off into the building. "I hope she likes them." He said to himself as he waited for somepony to call him to her window, he had no idea where she was at. He only knew that she was in the current building he stood infront of.

((Sorry i have been gone for so long work has me beating the current path lol))

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Doctor Club Blackcrest

As Club was reading the note Archive hoofed her she saw her move over to her blue prints. "Those are the new ones I have been working on the theory behind them ties into the demons of a device that's been robbing me of sleep for weeks over there." Club proceeded to glare at the portal device before being snapped back by Archives stomach growling she let out a giggle. "Hang tight I will see what I can get together, you just keep fighting her." Club left for the...well what was made into a kitchen and even then it was a sad example of such as she set about making two salads realizing she hadn't eaten in probably a day and a half as well as some tea.

{they eat salads alot so i went with that}

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal glanced from the dragons and crow to Noble and Bookkeeper. "Hmm...well as for a form the best bet would be something small and cute like a kitty cat or even that pegasis you were before. Um...Noble? Y-you won't let anything happen will you? I'm scared..." She crouched down and his in his mane, at this point she felt safer there than out in the open, especially at her current size. Looking now, she found that she wasn't just small but she had stir h marks all over her. "Wait...I didn't just shrink...this stuff turned me into a living doll!!!" She jumped and looked at herself. This was just great...not inky was she small and vulnerable but not she was a little toy doll too.

((I just realized...the ponies rnt completely herbavores since they eat cakes and such and those require eggs....))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff